Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-16-2010, 01:14 AM
mickmon95 Offline

Send a message via MSN to mickmon95
Default Re: PokeRome (RP... Obviously)

:

Nate watched as his attack had landed perfectly onto the Houndour, but he felt a sick feeling in his stomach. Nate didn't like fighting and it was now getting to him. He knew as long as he felt this guilt because of the pain he was causing it would be his downfall. "Cynder we must find a way out of here, please!" Nate cried. Cynder nodded and tried to think of a way to get out of here safely. She would just have to take a chance. "Nate I will launch a Smokescreen that will give everyone cover. We will run together in any direction to safety. We will not let go of each others' hands no matter what," Cynder stated forcefully. She took Nate's flipper in her hand as she took a very deep breath. She unleashed a big, thick, black cover over the field. Nate and Cynder ran deep into the forest area as far as they could. They continued onward sprinitng to find some sort of shelter. I hope all the others take this chance to escape safely... Well Nate and I are safe but the others...I do hope they are okay...They went deep into the forest and stumbled upon a cave. It was a huge cave. In the cave there was Dominic and a Gabite. "Cynder look its Dominic! Is that one of Nero's warriors keeping him captive?" Nate asked. Cynder saw that Dominic did not look threatened by the Gabite so she saw no reason to be alarmed. "Dominic! Are you okay?!" Cynder asked worriedly. Nate and Cynder slowly approached the two pokemon.

Last edited by mickmon95; 11-16-2010 at 01:17 AM.
Old 11-16-2010, 12:49 PM
Latisiblings Offline

IC: "Blind" the Gabite

"Maybe I wasn't infamous enough to be known by sight. I believe I'm familiar with you, though- the only 16 years old renegade Vibrava I know of is one called Dominic, kidnapped son of a wealthy but minor politician. If you think hard enough, you might recognize me.

"As for your second question, we won't be going inside the cave. The cave's magic will keep us warm during the night, even when we're outside of it, and we don't want to meet the source of the magic."
"Blind" let nothing more slip. If he knew what kept him energized... For now, ignorance was bliss.

"Dominic! Are you okay?!" (OOC: sorry if I got the wrong color... I'm somewhat color-blind...)

"Be silent." He commanded the other Dragon fiercely.

He turned around to face the source of sound. "Ah, you are that Vibrava's ally? In that case, I'll make a deal... You two beat me, I'll let him go free. If I beat you, I'll kill him. How's that?" He said, putting on a completely different face from just a few seconds before.

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
Old 11-16-2010, 08:22 PM
WatchMeBeQuieter Offline
Elite Trainer

Ic:

Dominic gasped, ignoring the Gabit. "Who are you!?" His energy completely regained because of the effects of the cave, he took flight into the sky. "Are you an ally or a foe? You saved me, but now you're threatening to kill me! I don't know who you are, but you evidently know quite a bit about me... ugh!"

Dominic flew almost directly upwards until he was well out of range of any Pokemon. Just as he was an inscrutable dot in the sky, he couldn't make out the exact identities of the Pokemon below him. The only thing he could see was the color, but unfortunately, all three Pokemon had blue backs.

He thought for a little while, then took a nosedive. As soon as he could make out the individual Pokemon, he started aiming for the Gabite until he was close enough to make contact with his Fly attack.

He nearly struck the blue dragon Pokemon, but veered off at the last second so that he could Dominic hover above Cynder and Nate a few feet away. "Listen, I don't care if you had a plan, but I don't like death threats. As the son of a politician, I've received enough of those. I have to get back to my friends, who are probably in some serious danger, and you can come with us if you don't intend to kill me. For now, though, I don't have time for any games."

-----

Tieren awoke to see Venus, who seemed very worried. Looking around, he noticed that they weren't anywhere near the battlefield, which reassured him, as he still felt fairly weak. "Venus..." he said. "Help me find some food. After we eat, we can plan a surprise attack on those terrible followers of Nero. Maybe we can take them out when they least suspect it..."

He turned away to begin looking for food. In the bush beside him, there were a few bright red berries, but he wasn't sure if they were poisonous or not. While he was immune to poison, it was only the venom of Seviper that he was immune to, and he was very careful by nature. "Hey Venus," he called. "Vulpix have good senses of smell, right? Can you tell if these berries are poisonous or not?"

Hork-Bajir . . . . Taxxon
Old 11-16-2010, 09:28 PM
mickmon95 Offline

:

Nate and Cynder took a surprised face as the Gabite changed from peaceful to threatening in a mere blink of an eye. "Come on Dominic we must get you healed up if we are to be of any assistance to the others. Some food may be able to help," Cynder explained as she turned to walk away.. Nate glared at the Gabite as he turned to walk away. "Dominic are you okay? He didn't hurt you did he?" Nate asked worriedly. Cynder and Nate began walking out of the cave. I wonder why the Gabite was so quick to change.... Cynder's back flared up in flames in anger at how the Gabite threatened to kill Dominic. If it had been Nate, she would have attacked him right then and there. No one can be trusted out here...he must be one of Nero's warrirors then...if so we probably haven't seen the last of his face... "We should also check on Tieren because he was fainted in battle. Venus took him somewhere to safety but they could've been attacked. I hope they are okay," Nate suggested.
Old 11-16-2010, 10:05 PM
Latisiblings Offline

"Blind" mentally kicked himself. It looked like he overdid it on the 'death threat-making evil guy' act. Then again, it could help with his plan, on the long run...

"Why, aren't you grateful Dominic," "Blind" said sardonically, "after all, I did save your life back there, did I not? Since I saved it...

It should be my right to take it away again."
He charged up a cloud of malevolence on his right claw- Shadow Claw.

"If you wish to know my identity... En garde!" With that, he lashed out suddenly at them.

OOC: sorry if it's short...

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
Old 11-16-2010, 10:23 PM
mickmon95 Offline

:

Nate and Cynder sensed that the Gabite was slashing at them. Nate swiftly turned around and shot out a blue beam of freezing energy at the Gabite. Cynder let loose a stream of burning flames. The Ice Beam and Flamethrower sped towards the Gabite side-by-side. Both very strong attacks that could do damage, especially the Ice Beam. They stood their ground in front of the Gaibte, they also stood in a defensive position in front of Dominic who was hovering above them. This creep just doesn't give up and what does he want with Dominic... No pokemon has the right to decide who lives and who doesn't... Cynder's flame on her back burned intensley.
Old 11-16-2010, 10:25 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Nero The Regigigas:

Nero sat in his throne in the Palace and was keeping time. It was almost midnight. He looked at the Magmotar advisor to his right.

"Where is he?" Nero asked him. If he messed up, he would crush him.

"Your highness, he will be here shortly."

"It is almost midnight."

"Your highness, if they fail to bring him on time, I will arange that-"

"It is Nero's will that he be here, and if he is not, you will face his wrath!" Nero said with contempt.

"Your highness, he is here!" The advisor pointed torwards the other end of the hall, pointing at the two Rhyperior and the lone Wevile that were there. The trio approached Nero, with the Rhyperior carrying the Wevile. He was a prisoner, after all. They set him down in front of Nero, and made a hasty departure from the hall.

The time was exactly midnight. The advisor was safe...for now. The advisor left the room as well, leaving Nero and Blizzard alone.

"You, Blizzard, stare upon the glory that is Nero, the Emperor of PokeRome!" Nero said to Blizzard. His voice aroused his own glory.

"Yes, and you are glorious indeed. Hail the Emperor!" Blizzard said back. The lack of a "Your Highness" ticked Nero off, but the praise Blizzard gave him was enough that Nero didn't kill him for disgracing his name.

"You, Blizzard, have commited many a crime, and have been imprisoned long in Nero's dungeons!" Nero said to Blizzard. His tone was one to inspire.

"Yes, and I have well deserved it. Hail the Emperor!" Blizzard replied. Nero figured that "Hail the Emperor" was a substitute for "Your Highness."

"However, You, Blizzard, are being offered Redemption by Nero the Emperor unto himself!" Nero said to Blizzard. His voice ringed with importance.

"Yes, and I-Your highness, I pardon?" Blizzard wasn't so ready that time. A criminal like him, being offered redemption? Had they swapped shoes, Nero wouldn't have expected it either.

"You, Blizzard, are to assist in the capture or killing of the Gladiators that escaped when that filthy Toxicroak rebelled against Nero!" Nero said to Blizzard. His tone emphasised the importance of what Blizzard would be partaking in.

"I understand my duties, and will gracefully execute them! Hail the Emperor!" Blizzard was grinning. If Nero had an actual mouth, he would have too.

"Go to the Armory, and say that Nero has requested the finest armor and weapons that they have!" Nero said to Blizzard. His voice was vigorous and strong.

"I will do so immediatly, Your Highness! Hail the Emperor!" Blizzard was grinning even wider. Nero knew it was the chance to escape the Jail cells that spurred this Pokemon onward. Blizzard left the room, Leaving Nero to himself.

(Ooc: I'd like to include a sign-up for Blizzard, if it isn't a hassle. Again, It's long, but I'm alone.)

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 11-17-2010, 07:21 AM
Dragonair_blizzard Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Dragonair_blizzard

Ragnl growled at the charging Kanghaskan. His body was too weak from the multiple attacks to move, so he simply braced himself for the attack.

The sturdy body of the brown Pokemon slammed into his own, dark grey one. The Houndour was sent tumbling a few meters away. Darn, I'm going to be punished for this loss. Ragnl grimaced from both the pain and the thought of being punished.

His concious was slowly fading away. His vision was blurry as well, but he refused to be defeated. "You, you're all going to regret this! No matter how strong you are, we have more on our side than there are on ours! You will never be free! Ragnl growled with the last of his strength. There was blood in his mouth, as well as various other places that were scratched as he had tumbled along the ground, slowly draining away his energy.

No longer able to keep his eyes opened anymore, his head fell on the ground. He had fainted, with no more energy to keep on fighting for both Nero and his bloodthirst.

Links
Credit to Zapdogre for the av and Palkiaperson for sig.
Old 11-17-2010, 01:27 PM
Latisiblings Offline

OOC: I might do another character soon... But he/she will be more of a comic character if I do ever make one.

He could sense them. He could feel their anger. He detected no hints of fear, of panic, of terror.

He grinned.

Avoiding the Ice Beam, he stepped into the Flamethrower, burning his right claw. His claw still on fire, he slashed at the nearby tree, spreading the blaze. Pain was something he got used to, and it wasn't as if it was a really strong fire attack. He concentrated on ground below him, then smashed his left foot down, creating an Earthquake. Not giving them the time to react, he charged a Dragon Claw and rushed at the Cyndaquil at the speed of a Ninjask, intending to uppercut Him on the lower belly.

"Tell me..." He said, smirking. "What do you fight for?"

Old 11-17-2010, 09:32 PM
Coddleflop Offline

Thorn the Roselia

Thorn gave her head a few shakes, clearing it. She had seen the two fire attacks and had froze. Now, she was ready. As Ragnl hit the floor, Thorn pushed Trae out of the way. "Trae, no!", she screamed, worrying for her little brother's life. As soon as he was out of the way she raised one green arm, the red flower glowing brightly. She had a couple of seconds before the Kangaskhan and Ryhorn knew what was happening. A ball of swirling yellow energy formed in the centre of the flower, and steadying her aim with her other hand she shot forward a beam of solar energy. As it raced towards her enemies, both of which were probably unaware of what was happening, Thorn laid down some roots. She'd need as much energy as possible to survive another close range SOLARBEAM, and her INGRAIN would help.

Ooc: I'm on the Wii... So no fancy icon or colors, sorry.

Last edited by Coddleflop; 11-17-2010 at 10:38 PM.
Old 11-17-2010, 10:02 PM
mickmon95 Offline

:

Nate and Cynder had jumped high into the air as to avoid the Earthquake. The Gabite came rushing at Cynder. To Nate it felt as if it were all unfolding in slow motion. He used his Aqua Jet to speed in front of Cynder taking the Dragon Claw's hit for Cynder. Just before Nate was hit he said,"I fight for my friends,". He was sent flying, then slamming into a tree. "Nate! No!" Cynder cried. She turned to face the Gabite directly. She charged at full power as a sphere of burning hot flames. She was going faster and stronger than any time before. The Gabite was right in front of her so it would be almost impossible to miss, so the odds were on Cynder's favor. Nate struggled to rise to his feet, but he wearily did so. Nate was panting softly in pain. Thats one good Dragon Claw that freak has, but I can't let Cynder fight him on her own I must keep fighting... Nate blasted a beam of bubbles at Gabite. Nate's ability Torrent was taking action. The Bubblebeams power was glowing an intense and dark blue color. This attack was mighty powerful. As Cynder was engulfed in a sphere of flame charging at the Gabite she yelled,"I fight for my friends too, like Nate, Dominic, Tieren, and Venus!".
Old 11-17-2010, 11:34 PM
Gentle Manne Offline
Amateur Trainer

Ulysses was hit hard by the ice attack, which sent him rolling across the ground. Being part Ground, this of course knocked him unconscious, unmoving in the grass.. After defeating the Houndour finally, Esther rushed over to Ulysses, trying to get him to wake up. "I can't carry you, Ulysses, come on!" She growled under her breath, now simply trying to drag him.

From the corner of her eye, she has the Roselia, who's red rose was glowing. Esther pondered waht she could be doing, but she realized far too late.

The beam of energy hit both pokemon directly, knocking Esther clear off of her feet, which in turn made her drop Ulysses back to the ground. She was injured- couldn't move. At least, not much.

Where was everyone...?

The rivers will run red.

Last edited by Gentle Manne; 11-17-2010 at 11:37 PM.
Old 11-18-2010, 01:13 PM
Latisiblings Offline

"I fight for my friends," the Piplup had said before going off flying, taking the blow for his friend. His eyes widened with shock when he heard the words. Was it possible that they really believed that? His actions... They came from the heart after all. He grinned satisfactorily.

"A good answer," he said, smiling genuinely for the first time. Now, it was time for the final test.

He allowed himself to be hit by the Flame Wheel. It was more powerful than he imagined, knocking him over to the side. A perfectly placed Bubblebeam then hit him directly, causing him to gasp in surprise. Even though the attacks weren't super effective, the power of emotion overpowered his natural defensive typing. He was knocked off to the ground, powerless but not unconscious.

"Go ahead... Kill me... Do I not deserve it?" He asked, coughing some blood. (OOC: sorry for bunnying Mick... But it was somewhat necessary because this reaction would make your post abnormally short)

The Cyndaquil hesitated, and it was all he needed to jump up and knock him down.

"This is why you never let down your guard until your opponent has fainted," "Blind" said seriously. "Now, get up. We have some training to do, and the fire I created before will hopefully attract some of your allies."

OOC: again, sorry for the bunnying. If you don't like it, I'll edit it.

Old 11-18-2010, 08:59 PM
mickmon95 Offline

OOC: Its fine just don't bunny me like hugely. And if you must do this kind of bunnying in the future VM me.

:

Cynder had hesitated and was knocked down to the floor. Nate was enraged by this, he began glowing a dark blue color all around his small body. He rose his flippers upwards and a swirl of water appeared above him. He let loose a Whirlpool at the Gabite. Cynder tried to stand up but then ended up kneeling on the floor. She launched a flamethrower which combined with Whirlpool. It was now a twister of water and fire heading towards the Gabite. "We won't train with the likes of you! Now leave us alone!" Nate shouted in anger. Nate then rushed over to Cynder's side. Cynder slowly stood up with a little help from Nate. "Training doesn't involve threatening to kill others' friends! We must go we have pokemon to help! Dominic let's go!" Cynder exclaimed. Nate and Cynder began to walk away.

Last edited by mickmon95; 11-18-2010 at 09:03 PM.
Old 11-20-2010, 07:16 PM
WatchMeBeQuieter Offline
Elite Trainer

Ic:

Dominic stared at the Gabite with an expression made partly of respect, partly of pity, and partly of fear. "Look, I don't understand you. I don't know your name, but you know mine. I'm not sure what to think of that, but I don't want you attacking my friends, even if you only meant to do so for training purposes. If you really do want to help me, then you'll follow me to the scene of a battle where many of my other friends are in quite a bit of trouble, because right now, I don't have the time to train. I thank you for helping me when I needed it, and I appreciate your offer to train us, and I can't accept it right now. Later, I'd love to, but now is not the time."

With that, Dominic turned around and flew away without waiting for a response from any of the three Pokemon nearby.

In a few minutes, he was at the battle-- it was not difficult to find, for the sounds of the fray could be heard from afar. He saw that the Houndour had fainted, but Venus and Tieren were nowhere to be found, which gave him a substantial amount of worry. Oh my goodness, I really hope that Tieren hasn't kidnapped Venus... what if he really IS evil? Venus could be in some serious trouble...

He cleared his mind and focused on what was at hand-- there was a very strong, very smart, and very evil Roselia leading the fight for Nero's side. Though she was outnumbered, the grass-type Pokemon was maintaining a powerful offense.

Dominic thought for a little while and finally decided what he would do. While Ulysses and Esther were distracting the Roselia with attacks of their own, Dominic flew into the sky and dove with the speed and silence that should be expected from a Vibrava-- though Vibrava were famous for their loud buzzing, they only did so as a defense mechanism, and they could be as quiet as a Noctowl hunting a Rattata if the situation called for it.

With precision, speed, and deadly silence, Dominic's Fly attack came closer and closer until he was finally in range to strike the Roselia, which he did as hard as he could.

Hork-Bajir . . . . Taxxon

Last edited by WatchMeBeQuieter; 11-21-2010 at 12:45 AM.