Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-14-2010, 07:00 AM
Latisiblings Offline

Default Re: PokeRome (RP... Obviously)

OoC: I think he fights for his friends. Kudos to you if you get the joke =P

And sorry for not posting, I was just thinking what to write when about 10 more posts popped up xD

IC: "Blind" the Gabite

"Blind" grimaced at hearing the Zangoose whispering to his enemy, then his ally. Most Gabites didn't have acute hearing, but then none of them lacked sight either. They... those types were the worst. Ones that instantly manipulate the trust of their friends at the first sight of danger. He made a mental note to eliminate him- but sadly, excluding the Vibrava, every one of them were 'scum of the world', and for his goals, needed to be exterminated.

He didn't react, of course- that would foil his plans. When he heard the explosion, he didn't react. When he heard the Supersonic- now that was a chance. He was waiting for one of the Nero's Generals to faint, but the Supersonic was a better distraction. He thanked whoever used it silently, and while everyone was covering their ears, he launched out of the tree he was hiding in, grabbed the fainted Vibrava, then ran into the tall grass. He hoped that none of them saw him- he didn't like the prospect of Nero opposing him, not yet anyways.

OOC: If you're wondering how "Blind" knew Dominic fainted, I'll update my SU =P

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
Old 11-14-2010, 12:15 PM
mickmon95 Offline

Send a message via MSN to mickmon95

OOC: Sorry for not posting yesterday I was gone all day on a field trip at the renossaince festival....

:

Nate was hit by the first attack from the Roselia. But he dodged the second easily due to its bad aiming. Cynder ran next to Nate as they usually did whenever big battles would burst out in the city. They would stick things out together no matter what. "Cynder! What do we do?" Nate asked crazily. Cynder looked around to see nothing but smoke. There were only two big enemies at the moment, the Houndour and the Roselia. "We should find a way to clear the smoke! But how?! Cynder exclaimed. Nate pondered for a moment then remembered how they caught the fish. I know what to do!" Nate exclaimed as he jumped into the air. He began glowing an intense light blue color and raised his flippers to the sky. Then a giant mass of swirling water appeared above his flippers. He threw the Whirlpool at the cloud of smoke. The Whirlpool slammed into the smoke and dissolved it. The field was now clear. "Let me was see what I can do about the Roselia," Cynder stated with a chuckle. She fired a stream of hot flame at the Roselia Her Flamethrower was one of her strongest attacks so if it hit a lot of damage would be done to the Roselia. "That means that Houndour is mine," Nate stated. He fired a stream of powerful bubbles that rapidly headed at the Houndour.

Last edited by mickmon95; 11-14-2010 at 06:31 PM.
Old 11-14-2010, 12:59 PM
Gentle Manne Offline
Amateur Trainer

The two pokemon burst out of the foliage, pausing a moment to identify the other pokemon. A large number of the pokemon worked as a group, fellow escapees obviously. The other two, most likely Nero's generals. "I'll take the Houndour, you go take the Roselia! Go!" Without another word, Ulysses charged into the battle, horn pointed forwards, intending on knocking the Houndour into next week.

Esther didn't react immediately, she was slightly dazed by the sudden situation they had gotten themselves into. This isn't the time to stand around! She thought out loud, charging forwards, a Flamethrower attack forming in her mouth...

The rivers will run red.
Old 11-14-2010, 01:50 PM
WatchMeBeQuieter Offline
Elite Trainer

Ooc:
IKE FIGHTS FOR HIS FRIENDS... "BLIND" FIGHTS FOR HIS FRIENDS...

Ic:

Tieren smiled. The fight is getting larger... I wonder who will win? he thought to himself.

Hmm... I need to find Thorn again. She's going crazy. As the wreckage from the explosion cleared, a loud ringing noise permeated Tieren's ears, and he suddenly became very confused. "Supersonic..." he muttered out loud. "Ughh..." he fell to the ground in pain and dizziness as he covered his ears, trying to remove the effect from the confusing attack, but to no avail.

As he toppled to the ground, he watched as a Rhyhorn burst into the scene to fight the two generals. "Rein...forcements?" he wondered aloud. Suddenly, a Kangaskhan came from behind the Rhyhorn and fired a Flamethrower at Thorn. Tieren laughed with relief, then fainted. The explosion and the Supersonic had become too much to bear.

Hork-Bajir . . . . Taxxon

Last edited by WatchMeBeQuieter; 11-14-2010 at 02:05 PM.
Old 11-14-2010, 02:00 PM
GoldenrodGirl Offline

Send a message via MSN to GoldenrodGirl Send a message via Skype™ to GoldenrodGirl

Venus

Venus had just been peacefully resting on the ground as she watched the battle between Tieran and the Cyndaquil, when suddenly, without warning, a Roselia and a Houndour had sabotaged them, causing absolute chaos. Without a doubt, these Pokemon were Nero's minions. And to top it off, even more Pokemon had joined. Venus wasn't sure whether they were on their side or not, but the Nuzleaf definitely was not. And even though she didn't like fighting, she didn't have a choice if she wanted to survive.

"Alright punk, you want a fight, you got one!" Venus roared as she charged forwards, but before the Flamethrower could even properly form itself in her mouth, she was interrupted by a Supersonic attack. Bracing herself, Venus rolled into a tight, compacted ball and waited for the attack to pass. Seconds later, she unfurled, only to see Tieren had fainted.

Should I check if he's okay? Or should I help the others to fight? Venus thought, her eyes racing back and forth from the battle scene to the fallen Zangoose, before quickly deciding to help Tieren. If Nero's minions took him back, there was a chance they could smell the scent of the other Pokemon on Tieren and detect them that way.

"Tieran!"
Venus shouted as she raced towards him, shaking him with her paw frantically upon reaching him. "Can you hear me?!"

Last edited by GoldenrodGirl; 11-14-2010 at 02:02 PM.
Old 11-14-2010, 02:12 PM
WatchMeBeQuieter Offline
Elite Trainer

Ic:

Tieren jumped back into consciousness for just a few moments. He saw Venus looking over him with a very concerned look in her eyes.
"Tieren!"
she shouted. "Can you hear me?!"

Tieren opened one of his hypnotic, blue eyes and gave her a small smile. "I hear you, Venus... I hear you... get me out of here..." With that, his eyes closed and his head fell to the ground, making a resounding -THUNK- noise.

----------

Dominic awakened slightly to see himself being dragged away by a Gabite. He nearly tried to escape, but he knew he didn't have a chance of fighting what seemed to be a perfectly healthy Gabite. He was still weak from the last battle, and not entirely suited for a fight, especially having just fainted.

He noticed that he wasn't being dragged violently, but with care. He tacitly hoped that the Gabite was a friend, or he'd be getting into a fight that was way over a head.

"Who..." he whimpered. He tried to mouth the rest of his sentence, but he was too weak to get his vocal chords to work properly. Instead, he let his muscles fall limp and allowed himself to be dragged along.

Old 11-14-2010, 03:36 PM
GoldenrodGirl Offline

Send a message via MSN to GoldenrodGirl Send a message via Skype™ to GoldenrodGirl

Venus

"I hear you, Venus... I hear you... get me out of here..." Tieran faltered in reply.

"Get you out of here?" Venus echoed, her forehead knotted in confusion. But how...? Venus wondered worriedly. Would it be okay to just leave the others without warning?

Venus looked up and glanced around. The others were busy in battle, and announcing she was leaving would cause more problems. So, gently biting Tieren, Venus grabbed onto what she hoped was the scruff of his neck, and dragged him deeper into the forest, until she was completely hidden from the others altogether. She just hoped nobody else would surprise attack her...
Old 11-14-2010, 03:48 PM
mickmon95 Offline

Send a message via MSN to mickmon95

:

Cynder saw as Tieren fell, she was about to go help him but Venus had gotten there first. She took Tieren off into the forest. So Cynder now focused on finding a way to help get everyone away from here and well hidden. "If only there was someway to communicate to the others without the Roselia and the Houndour noticing. That way I could use my Smokescreen to give us some cover and we all run off to meet up somewhere," Cynder whispered to Nate. Nate nodded to communicate with your group while in a battle without letting the enemies hear you sounds almost impossible. Nate looked around and saw Dominic was missing. "Cynder! Dominic is gone! What if one of Nero's warriors took him?!" Nate paniced. Cynder turned his head in different directions and saw no sign of Dominic. "I want to go out and find him but we can't just leave the group to go help one person. And we have no way of knowing which way they took him," Cynder explained. Nate knew she was right so he just sighed. Nate just stood ready to defend Cynder and himself.
Old 11-14-2010, 06:28 PM
mightydes Offline

Send a message via MSN to mightydes Send a message via Skype™ to mightydes

Aero watched as his Supersonic confused all the wrong people. A few more Pokemon had emerged to help out their comrades. A brown, leafy Pokemon, standing next to the flower one. A large, gray, rocky Pokemon with a horn, and a larger, bipedal Pokemon with a pouch on her gut. He saw a ball of fire spinning rapidly towards the flower Pokemon, Everyone seemed to be occupied, except no one was attacking the new, brown, leafy Pokemon aiding the red and blue flower Pokemon. Aero prepared his fangs as he launched himself towards him, ready to bite down with all his might, and unleash a poisonous hell on this Pokemon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trae saw the oncoming ball of fire. A Cyndaquil's Flame Wheel. He readied his Hidden Power, until he noticed something in the corner of his eye. A Zubat was flying towards him, fangs ready to chomp down. Pathetic, Trae thought to himself. With a quick motion of his hands, he disappeared in a cloud of smoke, only to be replaced by some odd, stuffed version of himself. The Zubat's poor eyesight won't be able to tell the difference, and his sounds will bounce it off as me. As long as Trae had the Substitute, he was completely invisible to the Zubat. Swiftly, Trae ran up the side of tree and launched off it, and smacked the Zubat head on with his Quick Attack. Inexperienced. Peh. He said to himself, as the Zubat regained his flight. Trae readied a Hidden Power, as the ball of ice cold energy formed between his hands.

OOC: Just so you know, Trae's Hidden Power is Ice type. ^^"

Old 11-14-2010, 06:29 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Nero The Regigigas:

Nero sat quietly at the throne of the "Stadium of Death," as it was nicknamed, to watch this interesting matchup: A Lucario facing a Wevile. He wanted the Wevile to win, mainly because if the Lucario did, he'd be free. That was the rule Nero put up-if you were a sucsessful Gladiator for a year and faced a final match against a superior oppoment, then you would be free. It was initiative to fight, and Nero wasn't known for lying...a lot.

Why his advisors chose a Wevile-who was extremely weak to all of the Lucario's attacks-was beyond him. If he was free, he'd kill them all.

Why this Wevile was ice-skating around the Lucario was also beyond him. The Wevile did make a sheet of ice to battle with, but the Wevile itself was still severely wounded, meanwhile the Lucario had yet to take one hit. This was starting to look like the Lucario would win...Although the Wevile did have a strange grin on his face...

The Wevile skated by the Lucario...Then, In a quick motion, the Wevile suddenly did an about-face, slicing the Lucario with it's foot during while it turned. The blow he landed was critical...And it was soon followed by another. The Lucario was suddenly on the floor.

Nero was quick to give the thumbs down, but the Wevile was quicker to kill the Lucario, removing his head before Nero even put his thumb out. A resounding roar from the crowd was heard by all attending a few seconds later.

"This one...The Wevile...Who is he?" Nero was eager to obtain another general, and this one looked fit for the job.

The Advisor nearest to him, a Magmotar, was quickest to answer. "Your highness, he is a Gladiator and a criminal, charged with countless murders, and was in the jails long before you were Emperor."

"His name is?"

"His name is Blizzard, your highness."

"Bring him to the Palace. Midnight tonight."

The Magmotar looked shocked at the Idea. He was a murderer, after all. He voiced his answer certainly nevertheless. "I will see to it immediatly, your highness." He left through the curtains behind them.

Nero gestured to the Warden at the other end of the stadium-a signal for him to bring out the next Gladiators.

(Ooc: Compared to the others, it is kind of long, but I'm all alone, with no PC's to talk to.)

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 11-15-2010, 06:08 AM
Dragonair_blizzard Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Dragonair_blizzard

Ragnl growled, as the Supersonic attack came. It didn't exactly confuse him, but the screeching sound was unbearable. Because of the distraction, the Houndour didn't notice the two oncoming attacks.

Ragnl's body was hit with the hard stream of bubbles, sending him toppling away, just before the horn of the charging Rhyhorn could make contact with his body. The water type attack, combined with the Crush Claw from before were taking a toll on his body. Most of his health were drained away, but that didn't stop his will to fight.Where's Thorn when I need her? Ragnl wondered, looking for the Roselia. Noticing that she was only a few steps away, Ragnl forced his body to move over. Thorn! Get up and help me out! he barked at the other general.

Standing up on his unstable legs, the canine stood infront of the grass type general, taking the oncoming stream of fire from the small, fire mouse. His body was getting weaker by the second, even from an attack that was not very effective. He couldn't stay in the battle for much longer. As the fire died away, Ragnl smiled wickedly. His body was engulfed in a red aura. His Flash Fire ability had kicked in.

Another Flamethrower hit his body, but this time, from a Kangaskhan. This time, when the flames hit his body, he felt no pain. Thanks to his ability, he could no longer be damaged by fire type attacks. Ha! That didn't hurt! Pathetic attacks of yours. Now, its my turn! Ragnl snarled, dripping blood from him wounds and mouth. Time for his revenge. He opened his dark grey jaws, firing out a blast of fire in the shape of a five sided star. Aiming his Fire Blast at the Kanghaskhan, Ragnl hoped that it would hit. And Thorn better get up and help me out. The Piplup and Rhyhorn really arn't Pokemon I can take on now.

Links
Credit to Zapdogre for the av and Palkiaperson for sig.

Last edited by Dragonair_blizzard; 11-15-2010 at 06:19 AM.
Old 11-15-2010, 12:20 PM
Latisiblings Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchMeBeQuieter View Post
Ooc:
IKE FIGHTS FOR HIS FRIENDS... "BLIND" FIGHTS FOR HIS FRIENDS...
You, my good sir, win a virtual cookie. xD

But you know, I don't know if "Blind" has any friends, to be honest.
IC: "Blind" the Gabite

He sensed a slight tremble from the Vibrava, meaning that he -or she, he hadn't checked yet, had he?- was awake at last. It didn't seem like the others left behind were going to die either, as he felt panic from both of the Generals. Most of the emotions he could detect accurately were negative, like panic or fear. Maybe it was because those were instinctive emotions? He wondered to himself, not paying attention to the nearly impossible speed he was going at.

They had finally arrived. A cave bigger than a Wailord was in front of them, giving off an aura of slight... evil. It was unnaturally dark inside, even with the daylight shining. The darkness within seemed to consume all light, and with it, positive emotions.

"Not bad, huh?" He asked the weakened Pokemon that he laid down next to him. "The place is one of a kind. Few of the only Magic Caves left in this world- that we can reach, anyways. It'll be the best place to train, at any rate. Your energy will restore faster here, and you'll strengthen faster, too. Of course, none of this is without a cost." He finished mysteriously.

"Oh, and don't worry about your allies"- he used the word 'ally' to call the Vibrava's companions, which obviously didn't go unnoticed- "They're alive."

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
Old 11-15-2010, 09:10 PM
WatchMeBeQuieter Offline
Elite Trainer

Ic:

Dominic became much more alert upon being placed in the cave. He found himself able to stand up on all four of his legs, but he couldn't fly quite yet.

He looked at his savior, whose eyes were closed, even though the rest of his facial expression indicated that they might be open. It was a Gabite, and it seemed fairly benevolent. "Who are you?" Dominic asked. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude. Before I ask that, I should thank you for saving me. I could have died out there if you hadn't evacuated me... I'm also glad to hear that my friends-- allies, I guess-- are okay."

Energy began flowing into Dominic's body very quickly, but he couldn't identify why. Incidentally, he glanced deeper into the cave, but it was so black that what should have been alight was out of sight, almost as if there was a black haze inhabiting the cave. "You're sure that this is a good place?" he asked. "It looks pretty scary to me," he continued, unaware of his savior's disability.

Ooc:
I'll post as Tieren later tonight. Right now, I'm really damn hungry and my writing will probably suffer because of it.

Old 11-15-2010, 09:57 PM
Gentle Manne Offline
Amateur Trainer

Ulysses skidded to a halt, slightly damaging the ground as he did so. His eyes widened as he saw the Fire Blast head straight for Esther, who seem immobilized in shock. "Esther!" He roared, charging again, this time not towards the Hounder, but to hopefully take the hit of the fire attack.

Esther was shaking, she had frozen up. Why? She couldn't figure out why, standing here trying to think about it wasn't going to-

Ulysses leaped in front of the attack, taking force of it, but being Ground and Rock type gave him the advantage of not being too damaged by it. Before being able to say anything, Esther was interrupted by Ulysses saying: "Thank me after the fight." He muttered under his breath, before rushing off into battle again, this time aiming to ram into the small Roselia...

Esther felt a wave of courage flow through her, subconsciously she began charging a powerful Double-Edge attack. She roared and charged towards the Houndour, her eyes focused on the target.

The rivers will run red.
Old 11-15-2010, 10:30 PM
mightydes Offline

Send a message via MSN to mightydes Send a message via Skype™ to mightydes

How could I have been fooled so easily? Aero thought after biting into the Substitute and then being attacked from the side. Shooting soundwaves around the area, he scanned his surroundings once again. The brown Pokemon he was fighting was charging up a blue ball of energy. What is that? he wondered, but before he could find out, a large beast, the one with horn, charged underneath him towards the two Pokemon. Aero thought it'd be best to try and help, and he and he dove after the gray Pokemon, catching up and flying at the same speed it was charging.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About to fire his Hidden Power at the Zubat, Trae noticed a Rhyhorn headed straight for his sister. "Oh no you don't." He said, firing the Hidden Power at the Rhyhorn, and quickly fired another for the Zubat following it. He stood in front of Thorn, prepared to protect her at any cost.