Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-13-2010, 08:35 AM
Dragonair_blizzard Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Dragonair_blizzard
Default Re: PokeRome (RP... Obviously)

"Of course I'm ready," Ragnl grinned.

The Dark Pokemon raised his head to peek through the gaps in the bush. The Pokemon in the open had just finished a battle, which he could tell from the small burn on the Zangoose's fur, as well as their heavier breathing. Ragnl's own breathing was becoming faster, as the excitement of his upcoming kill was becoming too much. Calming himself down, he started to think.

Looking at the group, Ragnl started to plan. He wasn't usually the type to plan much, often planning a bit and just charging up ahead to the opponent while they weren't looking. But this time, it was different. Both Thorn and Nero will kill me if I mess it up... Those two weren't exactly the friendliest Pokemon he knew.

Resuming what he was doing before, Ragnl looked at the small group. There was a Lairon as well as a Grovyle. Both were weak to fire type attacks, but he had to be careful with the Lairon, as it probably knew ground and rock type moves. Everyone else shouldn't be that hard, other than the Piplup and Vibrava. At least Thorn is a grass type, so she should take those two out pretty fast.

His thoughts of tasting the blood of his 'prey' were interrupted by a sudden smell irritating his nose. It was the poisonous odour from the flowers of Thorn."Is it possible for you to stop that smell? My nose is quite sensitive... the dark-grey Pokemon grumbled. Hope I'm not going to be poisoned because of her.

Links
Credit to Zapdogre for the av and Palkiaperson for sig.

Last edited by Dragonair_blizzard; 11-15-2010 at 06:14 AM.
Old 11-13-2010, 03:09 PM
WatchMeBeQuieter Offline
Elite Trainer

Ic:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmon95 View Post
"I think we've stayed here a tad too long, maybe we should start moving," Cynder suggested.

"You really think so?" Tieren asked. "I'm pretty sure that we completely threw off Nero's assassins when we got into this forest, don't you? I mean, this place is perfect. It's hidden, it's comfortable, and there's plenty of food."

"No, Cynder's right," Dominic offered. "We shouldn't stay here. As long as we're fugitives, we've got to keep moving."

Tieren was visibly frustrated. "But this place is so nice!" he insisted.

"Yes, but we have to go. I already said that. And I feel pretty paranoid right now, so I'm going to fire a Dragonbreath into the bushes, just to make sure that we aren't being watched."

"No, don't do that!" Tieren cried.

"Why not?"

It was a few moments before Tieren answered. "...Just don't," he finally said.

Dominic rolled his eyes. "There's no reason for me not to," he said. "So I'm going to do it." Without waiting for Tieren's response, Dominic opened his mouth and let out a powerful, hot stream of Dragonbreath that encompassed all of the bushes around them.

Hork-Bajir . . . . Taxxon
Old 11-13-2010, 09:46 PM
Coddleflop Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonair_blizzard View Post

Looking at the group, Ragnl started to plan. He wasn't usually the type to plan much, often planning a bit and just charging up ahead to the opponent while they weren't looking. But this time, it was different. Both Thorn and Nero will kill me if I mess it up... Those two weren't exactly the friendliest Pokemon he knew.
Clever Houndour ;)

IC:
Thorn the Roselia

Thorn just rolled her eyes at what Ragnl said. If he didn't like it, he just had to get used to it. It was while planning her attacks that she heard what the Zangoose was saying to the Vibrava, and the moment that the Vibrava let out his dragonbreath Thorn had leaped forward, over the attack. As she was in the air, several seeds shot forward from her blue flower, one landing on the Vibrava and growing into thick vines around him almost instantly, and another hitting the Zangoose, also bursting into vines. She landed on the ground with a soft thump, glaring evily at the Vibrava. "Mind if I have the next fight?" she asked rhetorically and sadistically, firing a large purple ball of sludge at the Vibrava from her blue flower. She turned to the Piplup as the ball was still flying through the air. "Hello, child." she said wickedly, white wisps leaving her red flower and heading straight at the Piplup.

Last edited by Coddleflop; 11-13-2010 at 09:49 PM.
Old 11-13-2010, 10:13 PM
WatchMeBeQuieter Offline
Elite Trainer

Ooc:
Was that Grass Knot? I'm gonna assume it's Grass Knot :P

Also, sorry for the impending long post...

Ic:

Dominic tried to fly away, but he was snared by the vines and effectively glued to the ground. He began sweating as he tried in vain to escape, fluttering his wings rapidly but going nowhere.

"Mind if I have the next fight?" a Roselia asked as she emerged from the shrubbery.

Dominic grimaced at the foe, then yelled out to Tieren. "See? I was right! We should have left when we had the chance!"

"Alright, I'm sorry!" Tieren replied. "Now hold on..." He drew his long, sharp claws, snapping the vines holding him down. He jumped up before they grew back, ran over to Dominic, and freed him from his own ropes.

Dominic instantly flew up and out of reach of the Roselia. He spotted another Pokemon hiding in the bushes-- a Houndour. "Tieren, watch out! That Roselia's not alone!"

Tieren was staring at the Roselia opponent. He didn't break eye contact with the grass-type Pokemon, but he nodded to acknowledge what Dominic had said before turning to the Roselia. "You're Thorn, aren't you?" he asked. "Don't you recognize me? I'm Tieren. I used to work with you as fellow commander under Nero."

Tieren jumped up and tackled Thorn in order to pin her to the ground. Then he looked out her and uttered in a small whisper, "Listen, whether you recognize me or not, know that I'm on your side. I'm going to lead these rebels right back to Nero. Why do you think I didn't want that Vibrava to use Dragonbreath into the bushes?"

Tieren looked at Thorn for a few more seconds. "Alright, forgive me for this, but I need to act like you're the enemy." Tieren lifted one claw and used Slash across Thorn's leafy chest, then jumped backwards.

Dominic flew down to Tieren. "Follow me!" he said.

Tieren nodded and then chased Dominic through the foliage until they were alone. Dominic rested at the ground and prepared a Dragonbreath attack. "Alright, Tieren, you've got some explaining to do. You should've remembered that Vibravas have overdeveloped hearing. I heard everything you just said to that Roselia."

Tieren took a step back. "Dominic," he said in a hushed voice, "I'm trying to trick her! I'm trying to get her to believe I really am on her side so that I can betray her later in a surprise attack!"

"Right," Dominic replied. "If that's true, then why did you tell me not to use Dragonbreath into the bushes? It wouldn't have hurt anything. You didn't even have a reason as to why I shouldn't have done exactly that."

"Because I knew Thorn was there!" Tieren countered, still with a hushed voice. "I wanted it to look like she could trust me if I didn't want you hurting her. Keep in mind that my hearing is pretty good, too."

"But not as good as mine."

"Maybe not, but you weren't listening as closely as I was. You were too busy talking about how paranoid you were."

"Then why didn't you tell me earlier?" Dominic demanded.

"Because that would sacrifice my mission to get her to believe that I'm on her side!"

"I think you were planning something with the Roselia," Dominic retorted.

"Listen, we don't have time for this!" Tieren replied. "You can be as skeptical as you want later, but right now, there's a battle going on! We have to help our friends!"

Dominic gave Tieren an unsure look, then gave him a subtle nod. He flew off to the battlefield, shortly followed by Tieren. "Get ready to face justice!" Tieren cried.

Dominic frowned and rolled his eyes, but shot a Dragonbreath at the Roselia anyways.

Ooc:
Whose side is Tieren REALLY on?

Old 11-13-2010, 10:39 PM
Coddleflop Offline

OOC: Actually, it was Leech Seed, ^^

IC:
Thorn the Roselia

Thorn was surprised at how easy the enemy broke free of her leach seed, but that bemusement didn't last long, as she was suddenly tackled to the floor.
"Listen, whether you recognize me or not, know that I'm on your side. I'm going to lead these rebels right back to Nero. Why do you think I didn't want that Vibrava to use Dragonbreath into the bushes?" the Zangoose, Tieren, said to her. She just glared menacingly. "Alright, forgive me for this, but I need to act like you're the enemy." the Zangoose raised his hand and sliced her across the chest, drawing blood. Thorn swore to kill him the moment she could, but he jumped up and disappeared behind the bushes. She stood up quickly. Bright red wisps entered her red flower, the cut disappearing with a red glow, the life energy coming from the Piplup she had fired her attack at.
"Ragnl, as much as I am flattered at how you understand I can take these pathetic peasants on by myself, get out here and get in on the action!" she called to the Houndour still waiting within the burning bushes, probably gaining power from the fire.

Turning, she saw another blast of fire coming at her. Another Dragonbreath attack. She pirhouetted around it, only feeling it's heat as it passed by her. She glared evily at the Vibrava, recognizing him instantly as her first victim. She shot another Leech Seed at him, naturally expecting it to hit, as she fired a Sludge Bomb at the Zangoose. She was heavily outnumbered at the moment, about eight to one. But they were completely outskilled, not having fought in the colosseum for three years. "You're fighting a losing battle, y'know?" she mocked, white wisps leaving her blue flower again, headed for the Piplup once more, but it was horribly off target, and would likely miss.

OOC: I hope Mick doesn't mind that the first Giga Drain hit. It does have a 100% hit chance, anyway, so it couldn't necessarily miss. I'm making the second one miss on purpose, as I don't wanna kill him. And, I hope you don't mind Thorn's fighting skill. She has fought against a huge amount of prisoners, escapees, and even Nero himself (Look at my new history for Thorn...), so I think it's safe to assume she has a considerable amount of fighting skill.

Last edited by Coddleflop; 11-13-2010 at 10:42 PM.
Old 11-13-2010, 10:42 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC:Sorry for the somewhat short post. Not much for me to do now.

IC:

As the Dragonbreath raced towards his direction, Ragnl sidestepped, easily avoiding the attack. Thorn was already attack the opponent, but Ragnl took his time. They didn't know he was there, so he could easily pull off a surprise attack. That was, until the Vibrava called to the Zangoose. There goes my plan...

Another Dragonbreath was heading towards Thorns' direction. He jumped forwards, trying to counter with another attack, but it was too late. Thorn was struck by the attack, and yet, looked more of less uneffected. Show off... The canine thought to himself. Turning the attention back to the battle, Ragnl's grin widened. It had been quite a while since the last time he had tasted the blood of his victims. This was going to be a fun battle, but for him of course. He licked his jaw with his pink tongue, at the thought of his kill. His heartbeat was accelerating as excitement flowed through his body. Now the fun going to begin.

"Get ready to be my prey!" Ragnl grinned, as he howled into the sky, making the sun shine bright. Thorn isn't going to be too happy. Oh well, it'll make her Solarbeam charge up faster. The Piplup's water attacks are also going to be weaker, The Houndour though as he opened his jaws once again, but this time, a burst of green energy rushed towards the Vibrava, aided by the effects of Sunny Day.

Links

Last edited by Dragonair_blizzard; 11-13-2010 at 11:26 PM.
Old 11-14-2010, 04:04 AM
WatchMeBeQuieter Offline
Elite Trainer

Ooc:
dragonair blizzard. I was going to have Dominic use Sunny Day so that he could then use Solarbeam. You've played RIGHT INTO MY HANDS...

Ic:

Dominic was still flying about in the air when the Leech Seeds approached him; a simple Dragonbreath, combined with gravity, sent the seeds falling to the ground.

He looked up at the sky. "Sunny Day!" he cried, but when the effects of the attacks came much more quickly than he had expected, he realized that one of his opponents--the Houndour-- had already used Sunny Day! This is perfect! he thought.

"Alright then, Solarbeam!" he shouted as he did an aerial flip so that his tail was facing the Roselia. The intense sunlight glinted off his diamond-shaped tail-feathers and formed a powerful beam of light, which he aimed straight at the Roselia.

Meanwhile, the seeds that Dominic has shooed away from him rolled on the ground and captured Tieren. This time, they were much more effective; he wasn't able to break the hold they trapped him with.

"Nobody trusts me anymore," he muttered to himself as he tried in vain to draw his claws. "Thorn doesn't believe me and I don't think Dominic does either... this is bad..."

Old 11-14-2010, 04:21 AM
Coddleflop Offline

You know who I am [;

Roselia felt the power of the sun. It wouldn't help her as much as Ragnl, but either way it'd help nonetheless. She took the full brunt of the solarbeam. It stung a little, but Rose kept her cool, merely shaking it off. "Pah. I'm a grass type myself, you can't take me out with my own attacks." she laughed. Red wisps entered her red flower. It was life drained from Tieren. "Now witness a true solarbeam." she spat out, taking a grounded stance. She stretched her arms in front of her. From between her flowers a swirling ball of yellow energy formed. A large beam of the same yellow energy shot out, headed for the Vibrava. Thorn grinned wickedly.

OOC: Don't mistake it as god modding, please. You did just attack a strong grass/poison (I think...) type with a grass attack... That'll be pretty weak on her...
Old 11-14-2010, 04:28 AM
WatchMeBeQuieter Offline
Elite Trainer

Ic:

Dominic didn't have a chance to deflect the Solarbeam, so he fired one of his own. He had become so accustomed to charging the attack that he relished in the chance to fire one with sunlight, as the lack of charging made him feel free-- he could react to the opposing Solarbeam with one of his own very quickly.

The two attacks collided with one another before hitting Dominic, but the collision was, in fact, closer to Dominic than it was to the Roselia. Unfortunately, the collision caused an explosion, multiplying the power of what was once nothing more than sunlight by several times.

The explosion encompassed the battlefield, and just before Dominic fainted from the no-longer-grass-type attack, he only hoped that the explosion was large enough to damage the Roselia as well.

Old 11-14-2010, 04:49 AM
Gentle Manne Offline
Amateur Trainer

Esther collapsed on the path, panting. She ran harder than she ever had in her entire life. Way too hard. "I..I guess we got far enough, don't you think?" The Kangaskhan asked her companion, who was actually nowhere in sight. Guess I left him behind...I hope he's alright... She silently worried, looking back at the direction she had come from.

As expected, she saw Ulysses charging out from the bushes at top speed, sliding down to a halt in front of his much taller friend. "Ne...Next time, wait for me...okay?" He spat as he panted heavily, trying to catch his breath. "S-Sorry, Ulysses." Esther replied back in an apologetic tone. "Slowing down wasn't my top priority at that moment."

"It's no problem, we're just lucky we're alive." Ulysses snorted, looking at his surroundings. "Looks like we got separated from the others. I guess we'll have to go and loo-"

He was interrupted by a sudden loud commotion not too far away. They could only guess that it was a fight. "Looks like we've found them." Esther faintly smiled, moving away towards the direction of the noise, gesturing for Ulysses to follow.

As if the commotion wasn't bad enough, an explosion erupted from the location, smoke rising above the forest's canopy. "Ooooh, boy..."

The rivers will run red.
Old 11-14-2010, 04:51 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: XD Oh well, it'll help my attacks as well. And also, have the others quit this roleplay or something?

IC:

Ragnl growled as the explosion took place. He dug his claws into the ground to prevent himself from being blown away with the explosion. Thorn had better not faint. I'm going to be at a disadvantage against so many Pokemon. Since the explosion was quite big, it left smoke hanging around the whole area. Ragnl smirked. Now time for me to shine.

The smoke was thick, rendering his eyesight more or less useless. But this didn't mean that his nose was useless either. Placing his nose in the air, the Houndour sniffed. The smell of the smoke was strong, but he could smell the scent of the other Pokemon, including the smell of the Zangoose. Creeping closer, he could see the outline of the white Pokemon. "I've found you," Ragnl snarled, before opening his jaws, releasing a burst of flames straight towards his opponent.

Links
Old 11-14-2010, 05:01 AM
WatchMeBeQuieter Offline
Elite Trainer

Ooc:
Good question. =/
I might send out a private message asking people who haven't been posting about their commitment level.

Ic:

Tieren grimaced as the fire type attack hit him right in the face. He was upset that he couldn't do anything about it, as he was pinned to the ground by the Leech Seeds.

However, one interesting side affect of the fire attack was the Leech Seeds-- they had completely burned away. Tieren stood up, dizzy from the fire and the Leech Seeds, which had taken his health away, as well as the large explosion from the collision of the Solarbeams, which had hit him, but not at full blast--he was at the edge of the radius of the explosion, so it didn't do serious damage.

Nonetheless, the fire hurt, and he felt weak from the blow. He didn't feel fit to battle, so he scampered off to find the fish, which were, thankfully, intact. He quickly devoured two of thing, giving him his vitality back.

Among the many things Zangoose were known for was their ability to sneak up on an opponent without them expecting. Tieren sneaked up behind Ragnl and drew his claws to use a powerful attack. "Crush Claw!" he cried as he jabbed the Houndour in the back.

Old 11-14-2010, 05:23 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Ragbl smiled as his powerful fire attack hit the opponent straight on. His opponent scampered away, causing the Houndour to frown. "Running away? Its not going to help you." Just as he was about to run after the Zangoose, he heard a sound behind him. Turning around, he saw Tieren with his large claws ready to strike.

Ragnl yelped from the pain as the Crush Claw of his opponent hit him on the back. The attack hurt, but it wasn't enough to stop him.

The sharp claws had pierced through his skin, causing blood to drip down. "Ah... blood. You made me shed blood. My precious blood. You, you'll pay!" Ragnl barked out. He was quite well known in the army, not only because of his brute strength and the fact that he was a bit crazy, but also of the fact that he becomes more or less beserk at the sight of his own blood.

"Faint Attack! Ragnl's body became enveloped with a dark aura. He spun around, tackling his opponent in the stomach

Links

Last edited by Dragonair_blizzard; 11-14-2010 at 09:11 AM.
Old 11-14-2010, 05:23 AM
Coddleflop Offline

I'm on the Wii now, so I hope you don't mind if I don't do the icons or colors. It's a pain... I'll edit them in when I can :P

Thorn the Roselia

The blast swallowed Thorn completely. The power of two fully charged, extremely powerful solarbeams colliding would've knocked her back, had it not been for INGRAIN, keeping her rooted. She fell to the floor with a bonecracking thud. The roots drew up a small amount of nutrients, though, and Roselia managed to get up, though very shakily. She tried to look around, yet there was only thick smoke all around, obscuring her vision. Ragnl ran past her, as red wisps entered her flower, giving her a small amount of energy. She, faintly heard the Zangoose shout 'CRUSH CLAW', and headed towards the noise slowly.
Old 11-14-2010, 05:56 AM
mightydes Offline

Send a message via MSN to mightydes Send a message via Skype™ to mightydes

Aero fluttered through the air, not knowing which direction he was going, but he knew he was getting away from that dreaded place. It was daytime out, and Aero wasn't used to flying in the sunlight. He felt the harsh heat against his wings. Did it just get warmer? With his supersonic hearing, the Zubat heard an explosion in the distance. Perhaps others were fighting and needed help? What if it was a trap, and the Emperor's assassins were waiting there, creating explosions to lure in the escapees? Aero had to go see, had to help. If he were to be a Crobat, he'd have to make sure people were all right. A thousand or so wingbeats into the foliage, and Aero witnessed Pokemon battling. A bug like Pokemon with green wings. A white, furry, ferocious Pokemon with large claws. A small, odd Pokemon with two flowers for hands. And finally, a black beast with a few red and white markings all over. He recognized the latter two, seeing them in the Colosseum as Nero's henchmen. The Zubat burst out of a tree's canopy and took flight towards the black Pokemon. Adjusting his throat, he began emitting strong sound waves, a Supersonic Attack, in hopes of confusing it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trae stood on a nearby tree's branch, his brown skin camouflaging him with the tree's bark. He observed the fight between his sister, Ragnl, and the fugitive Pokemon. Once the two Solarbeams collided, Trae stepped in to help his sister. He jumped out of the tree and landed in between Thorn and the Vibrava, hands pointed toward each other, forming a ball of energy. "You will surrender now!" the Grass Pokemon shouted, about to launch his Hidden Power at the Vibrava. But before he could, and earsplitting noise could be heard, and covering his ears as best as he could, the Nuzleaf saw a Zubat in the air, causing the Supersonic Attack.