Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-08-2010, 10:41 PM
WatchMeBeQuieter Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: PokeRome (RP... Obviously)

Ooc:
Dude that was SICK

Ic:

Dominic glided over to the pond's edge when Nate began with his Whirpool--he didn't want to get caught in the crossfire. He sat down next to Tieren and watched in awe. "That was incredible," he said, half impressed and half baffled. "I've never seen anything like that."

"I completely agree," Tieren said. "I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like that. The teamwork especially was incredible." He got down on all four limbs and scampered over to the pile of fish on the other side of the pond, leaping over the narrower waterfall in the process.

With his ability of flight, Dominic arrived at the other side of the pond much before Tieren. "These don't look dead; they just look hurt," he remarked, sadness in his voice. "If you'll excuse me, I'm going to end their pain." Dominic carefully emitted a stream of Dragonbreath from his mouth that was as hot as a furnace. Before long, the fish had all passed away and burned to a perfect crisp.

Dominic jumped the opportunity and grabbed one with his two forward-facing tendrils and forced it into his mouth, satiating his hunger very quickly. Not only were the fish tasty, but they were also rich in nutrients.

"Bleeding heart," Tieren joked with Dominic. "It's not that big of a deal if they're in pain, isn't it? They can't think like we can, and they were destined to die anyways. We need them just to survive; that's their role in the world."

Dominic looked hurt. "I don't like killing things," he explained in a very serious, almost confrontational tone."If it were up to me, I'd be a vegetarian, but my species needs meat to survive."

Tieren shrugged. "Whatever. At any rate, let's get this food back to camp." He scooped up as many as he could, held them against his chest, and began waddling back to the clearing where Rivet, Leyton, and the Vulpix whom he had not met were waiting. Dominic soon followed suit by picking up two--one with each set of legs--and flying back to the clearing.

Both Pokemon threw their fish out in front of the fire and began gnawing on their own portions. "These are for everyone," Tieren announced.

Hork-Bajir . . . . Taxxon

Last edited by WatchMeBeQuieter; 11-08-2010 at 11:55 PM.
Old 11-09-2010, 01:31 AM
mickmon95 Offline

Send a message via MSN to mickmon95

:

Nate and Cynder smiled for the compliments they have received. They both followed behind Dominic and Tieren back to the group. "These are for everyone," Tieren announced. Nate got two portions one for himself and for Cynder. They both sat leaning on a tree together nibbling on their fish. "Thank you for this delightful cooking of the fish Dominic! You have my gratitude!" Cynder thanked politley. "This really hits the spot after all that running! You cooked this to perfection Dominic!" Nate exclaimed cheerfully. Cynder nodded in agreement with a smile as she continued to munch on the fish. This is quite the up lifting moment, but the real question is how long will this last? I mean Nero's hunters could be right around the corner from us but for a moment I had completley forgotten about that. These pokemon are quite good-hearted, but still can I really trust them... Cynder took a pondering facial expression as she continued eating her fish. This is quite the good fish...that look on Cynder's face means she is deep in thought, I wonder what about. These pokemon are good, they are great traveling companions so far it seems. Well where are Nero's goons who are after us? Could they be close by? Well it does not matter too much with me as long as I don't have to face all of this alone. I have all these other kind pokemon and especially Cynder by my side... Nate continued to eat his fish with a confident look on his face. They sat side by side enjoying their fish it was like they both were still back in PokeRome for their lives had been only enjoying life together. But the only difference were that the peace could all end in a blink of an eye.
Old 11-09-2010, 06:12 PM
GoldenrodGirl Offline

Send a message via MSN to GoldenrodGirl Send a message via Skype™ to GoldenrodGirl

Venus

As Venus rested on the ground with her eyes nearly closed, she could've sworn she'd heard somebody scream, but she'd shaken it off. She'd probably been hearing things, because if somebody had screamed, the others would've noticed, and they hadn't seemed to.

Just as Venus was almost about to drift off, the Zangoose, Vibrava, Piplup and Cyndaquil returned with a steaming heap of cooked fish.

"These are for everyone!" The Zangoose declared, before everybody dug into the food.

"Thanks for the food, guys." Venus nodded at everyone who had gathered the food. "I'm Venus, just so you know." Venus hurriedly explained, her eyes widening upon approaching the fish. Quickly scanning all of the fish, she picked up a juicy-looking fish with her mouth, before turning and hopping, landing in her original resting place, before taking a big bite into the fish.

"Wow...this tastes amazing!" Venus grinned, before taking another big bite.
Old 11-09-2010, 09:08 PM
Coddleflop Offline

Thorn the Roselia

Thorn sprinted through the undergrowth, completely camouflagued. She knew she had to be getting close. It was like an instinct, or a sixth sense. But, her energy was low, and her concentration wavering. She needed a boost of energy. Slowing to a walk, she took in her surroundings. Aipom playing cheerfully. A family of Pikachu tumbling after eachother down an incline, happy and joyful. Bah. It made Thorn feel sick, all this happiness.

Thorn finally spotted a target. A Golem, confused, lost and scared. She stepped into the path, smiling the same wicked smile she had by the Gloom. There was around ten metres between her and the Golem, so she had time. She whistled sharply, grabbing the Golem's attention, raising one arm in front of her. A small seed emerged, and shot at high speed towards the Golem, embedding in it's shell, before growing rapidly, covering the Golem's boulder like body in thick green vines. The Golem was now mad, withdrawing inside it's shell and rolling at high speed towards Thorn, only to be stopped in its tracks as bright red wisps left its shell, entering Thorns red flower, filling her with energy. Thorn smiled again, a small giggle in her throat. Next she raised her arms, and large, thick roots shot from the ground, wrapping tightly around the Golems limbs and slamming him into the floor. He let out a shout of agony, before being cut short as the rest of his energy left in faint red wisps.

Thorn smiled a smile of malice to herself as the roots unwound themselves from the Golem's limbs, leaving his limp body in the middle of the track. She waltzed back into the tall grass and continued sprinting towards her destination - the centre of the forest. She had a job to fulfill.

Ooc: It's fun being evil. Beware, Thorn is getting closer! >:3
Also, Thorn's moves were LEECH SEED, GIGA DRAIN, GRASS KNOT and Leech seeds effect
Golems wars ROLLOUT

Last edited by Coddleflop; 11-10-2010 at 03:30 PM.
Old 11-10-2010, 03:12 AM
WatchMeBeQuieter Offline
Elite Trainer

Ooc:
Thorn = Azula

Ic:

Tieren smiled at Venus. "I'm glad to see that you like the fish," he said. "By the way, my name's Tieren." After introducing himself, he returned his attention to the meal which lay before him.

The fish had a profound effect of revitalization on Tieren; they were truly delicious. On top of that, he could feel his HP rising as he ate--these fish were of medical value. They could be used like potions to restore the HP of a Pokemon."Guys, this is great!" he exclaimed as he told the others what he had discovered.

"You know," he said, drawing his claws. "As long as we have these to give us our health, why don't we have a practice battle? C'mon, who wants to face me?"

Old 11-10-2010, 09:53 PM
mickmon95 Offline

:

Cynder smiled at Tieren's offer at a practice battle. He did have a point that as long as we have these fish to replenish our health there is no need to worry. "I'm always up for a good battle, count me in!" Cynder joyously exclaimed. She stood up and walked over a few feet away from Tieren but directly in front of him. She gave a determined smile at him. "Alright let's make this a fun battle. I hope you don't mind if I start things off," Cynder stated. She curled up and began speeding towards Tieren. Then she was engulfed in a wave of flames. Her Flame Wheel rushed at Tieren.

"Good luck Cynder! I'll be rooting for you!" Nate exclaimed. Nate did not like to fight but he did battle every now and then. Cynder was a much better at battling than Nate was. Even though battling isn't this best thing to do right now it is productive. We have to be ready for anything out here which includes being attacked. We have to keep our battling in tip top shape to survive out here. Nero's warriors could ambush us or assault us at any given moment... Nate stood up ready to cheer Cynder on.
Old 11-10-2010, 10:06 PM
WatchMeBeQuieter Offline
Elite Trainer

Ic:

"Alright!" Tieren cried as he prepared for Cynder's attack. "Good to see some enthusiasm around here!" He tried to dodge the Flame Wheel attack, but the edge of the fire singed his side, causing him some substantial pain, but not enough to put him out of commission.

He was able to react quickly to Cynder's attack with an attack of his own: while Cynder's Flame Wheel was still right beside him, he tackled the fire Pokemon with Close Combat, tackling it with a combination of his larger body and his sharp, brown claws, hoping to do damage that was significant enough to give him the upper hand, even after the powerful Flame Wheel.

Old 11-10-2010, 10:14 PM
mickmon95 Offline

:

It was too close for Cynder to avoid the Close Combat. She was struck by multiple hits, she was senting tumbling. Nate gasped at the sight of Cynder being hit. Cynder wasn't known to give up easily so she dusted her self off and stood up once again. Nate sighed in relief when Cynder stood back up. "That Close Combat of yours is quite a doozy. Let's see what else I can do," Cynder stated. She jumped into the air and fired a stream of mega hot flames. The Flamethrower was sent at full power to Tieren. Nate just stared in suspense of how this would all turn out.
Old 11-11-2010, 05:12 AM
Dragonair_blizzard Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Dragonair_blizzard

OOC: For those wondering, Ragnl is pronounced Rag-noul. The 'ou' are pronounced very softly.

IC:

Ragnl strolled towards the forest with a grin plastered on his face. He was normally seen with his signature grin, as he was a bit crazy, but today, he smiled for a different reason. He was one of the chosen ones to chase after the group of Pokemon that ran away.

Spotting one of the Murkrow guards who was taking a rest, Ragnl walked over, coming face to face with the bird. "Hey you. Seems like you have enough free time to be taking a rest, so go do an errand for me." The Murkrow looked at the Houndour, immediately standing up with a 'Yes sir.' Putting his face closer to the poor guard, he whispered, " Go and find Thorn. She should be somewhere in the forest, chasing after that bunch of runaways. Tell her to wait up a bit, and to not take all the fun for herself. Now GO! With a nod, the Dark type bird flew away in a hurry.

"Well, I guess I better get going and catch up to Thorn, " Ragnl muttered to himself, before racing off into the dark forest.

"It was a mistake to run away, especially from me. Run away like little Bunearies, run all you want, but I will hunt you down..." Ragnl chuckled as his grin widened on his dark grey face. He stopped for a second, sniffing the ground for the scent of Thorn. The scent of the Pokemon who ran away were faint to follow, so instead, he followed the scent of his 'friend'.

Links
Credit to Zapdogre for the av and Palkiaperson for sig.

Last edited by Dragonair_blizzard; 11-11-2010 at 07:14 AM.
Old 11-11-2010, 02:18 PM
WatchMeBeQuieter Offline
Elite Trainer

Ooc:
Please welcome new roleplayers Dragoniar blizzard and latisiblings as Ragnl the Houndour and Blind the Gabite (respectively)!!

Ic:

Tieren watched in awe as the beautiful, deadly flames approached him. Fortunately for himself, though, e was able to react quickly enough to escape from the powerful attack, juat barely diving out of the range of the flames. "That was close," he said. Good job, Cynder, but let's see you try to take this! Crush Claw!" Tieren's claws appeared and he approached Cynder, ready for as powerful a slash across the small Pokemon as he could muster, but he stopped himself.

"That was a good battle," he said, retracting his claws. "But I don't think we need to get hurt any more than we already have. Why don't we call it a draw?"

Old 11-11-2010, 11:27 PM
Coddleflop Offline

Thorn the Roselia

Thorn was easily camouflagued in the bushes surrounding the group of runaways by now. Her energy had come back to her over time, and she was too busy watching the fight that had been only a couple of meters in front of her eyes to notice the Murkrow approach her side. She gave him a death glare when she interrupted her 'studying', which it was in a way. She was finding out how the runaways fought, in case it was needed in the future. That Cyndaquil could be a problem for her. "What is it?!" she hissed in a hushed voice, so as to not draw attention to herself.
"Ragnl has asked for you to wait a short while, until he arrives." the Murkrow replied back in a shaking voice, quite disturbed by Thorn's evilness, though anyone who knew her knew it was natural. Thorn sighed.
"Fine, I guess I can wait for him. Just tell him to hurry. I'm itching to take these guys out."
"Yes, Ma'am." Thorn rolled her eyes. He'd better not take too long, or I might have to start without him... Thorn though as the Murkrow took off, just as the fight came to an end. Her flowers flared once, the smell of poison faintly leaking into the air.
Old 11-12-2010, 06:48 AM
Latisiblings Offline

OOC: Don't forget the quotations in "Blind"! xD

IC: "Blind" the Gabite

Being a top-tier General, Nero never did pay much attention to where "Blind" was. And he'll pay for it with his life, hopefully, "Blind" mused silently. The only thing that kept him back from lashing out for his heart was 1) Nero had nearly overkill defenses, even without getting ready for battle 2) His cronies would start using their brains and maul him. As fast as he was, he couldn't get past a literal wall of Pokemon.

"...will hunt you down..."

The voice brought him out of his own thoughts, and his brain processed it as the voice of Ragnl, one of the new Generals. With a start, he remembered that it was Thorn and Ragnl that were given the task of tracking down the renegades. They were quite capable, of course. He would probably be beaten two-on-one, which was no mean feat. He smelled the scent of a Roselia- that would be Thorn- and a Houndour. The Roselia's scent was fading, meaning that she-

"Oh, no..." He muttered, realizing what it meant. With no time to waste, he accelerated, rushing along with the scent. Hopefully, Ragnl did something that would buy him time, such as sending a messenger to wait...

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
Old 11-12-2010, 10:23 AM
Dragonair_blizzard Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Dragonair_blizzard

Ragnl the Houndour

Ragnl halted. Lifting his black, wet nose in the air, the canine sniffed. Various scents rushed to his nose, most of which he didn't pay any attention to. The scent of Thorn's poisonous flowers weren't too far away, along with those belonging to the escapees. Ragnl's grin widened. His prey were close. Just as he lifted up one of his dark grey paws, ready to head over, the sound of wings flapping caught his attention.

"Back already? I though you were lost. So what did Thorn say?"
"She said that she would wait for you, and..." The voice of the Murkrow suddenly paused.
"And?" Ragnl questioned, placing his sharp teeth infront of the Murkrow.
"And she told you to hurry up."

Ragnl chuckled. Of course Thorn would say that. "Well, I better not keep her and my upcoming meal waiting." Without a second glance, the canine charged forwards, heading closer to the clearing in the dark forest.

Slowing down, the dark and fire type trotted closer to the lighter part of the forest. The dark silhouette of a Roselia could be seen very faintly. Placing his yellow belly on the ground, Ragnl silently crept forwards until he was next to the grass type. "I ain't too late am I, Thorn?"

Links
Credit to Zapdogre for the av and Palkiaperson for sig.

Last edited by Dragonair_blizzard; 11-12-2010 at 10:26 AM.
Old 11-13-2010, 01:00 AM
Coddleflop Offline

Thorn the Roselia

Thorn felt the presence of the other pokémon before she saw it. She was just about ready to fire an attack, when she saw it was one of her fellow teammates, Ragnl, a Houndour. "Hmmm, you took your time," Thorn stated bluntly, returning her gaze to the pokéon in the clearing. "But, you're here now, and that's what matters. Not that much matters at the moment, apart from drawing their blood," Thorn's flowers flared once more, the smell of poison becoming stronger. "Are you ready for a fight?"

Thorn's eyes scanned her soon-to-be opponents. Or, rather, soon to be victims. Her most tough opponent was going to be, for sure, the Cyndaquil and the Vulpix. Obviously, grass and fire types don't mix. But, the Piplup was oviously going to be the first to be taken down. Thorn smiled an evil smile, already plotting her attacks. It was about time she had a wild environment to fight in. Much more... Tactical? No. But, either way, Thorn much more preferred it. It made her harder to see, and that made her even more deadly. Thorn grinned evily.
Old 11-13-2010, 01:35 AM
mickmon95 Offline

:

"Sure we shouldn't get too into this battle, our strength may be needed later," Cynder stated as she walked off back to be with Nate. Nate shuddered as he had the strange feeling of being watched. Nate decided to not to say anything since it could easily be his insecureness just gnawing at him. "Both of you are quite the warriors," Nate complemented. Cynder sighed," Nate your just as strong as I am so quit the compliments. I know you enough to know when you feel less than others," Cynder scolded Nate. Nate just hung his head and swayed back and forth. "I'm sorry...." Nate mumbled. Cynder just rolled her eyes. Same old Nate, he will never change I just wish he would be a bit more confident.... Nate felt a bit apprehensive because the feeling he was being watched began to frighten him a bit. But he just tried to shake it off, to no avail. Cynder noticed Nate was acting a strange but she decided to ask him about it later. "I think we've stayed here a tad too long, maybe we should start moving," Cynder suggested. Nate nodded strongly.