Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards

Art Boards Art boards for both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related art.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 11-08-2010, 07:08 PM
Infernape Warrior's Avatar
Infernape Warrior Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: On the road with my Infernape
Posts: 55
Send a message via AIM to Infernape Warrior
Default Re: INDESTRUCTIBLE - Kumori Gem|XaiakuX [shop]

For Either One...

Size: 450x150 px
Color Theme: Reds, Oranges, Yellows
Image: Blaziken, Infernape, Background
Main Text: Infernape vs Blaziken
Sub-Text: N/A
Border: No, unless you think it's needed.
Matching Avatar: Yes
-----If possible, do both in avatar
-----Otherwise, choose Infernape.
Avatar Text: N/A
Extra: Position them so they look like they're about to fight.
__________________
Infernape Warrior's Kickin' Stats: URPG ASBL

Thank you for the awesome signature and avatar, XaiakuX!
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 11-09-2010, 07:30 AM
XaiakuX's Avatar
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Asgard
Posts: 1,568
Send a message via AIM to XaiakuX Send a message via MSN to XaiakuX Send a message via Yahoo to XaiakuX Send a message via Skype™ to XaiakuX
Default Re: INDESTRUCTIBLE - Kumori Gem|XaiakuX [shop]

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magician View Post
Zomg, I love them! :D
o.O Well great! =]


Quote:
Originally Posted by Infernape Warrior View Post
For Either One...

Size: 450x150 px
Color Theme: Reds, Oranges, Yellows
Image: Blaziken, Infernape, Background
Main Text: Infernape vs Blaziken
Sub-Text: N/A
Border: No, unless you think it's needed.
Matching Avatar: Yes
-----If possible, do both in avatar
-----Otherwise, choose Infernape.
Avatar Text: N/A
Extra: Position them so they look like they're about to fight.
Do want..!

For one reason.. You'll see when I'm done. >=]
Edit:

Photoshop REALLY is amazing. xD

Avatars:


Infernape_Warrior:




~Nexus
__________________
♥ .. Gem n Ems .. ∞

.|.[Linkage].|.[-.Norse God of Chaos.-].|.Best in the World.|.

Last edited by XaiakuX; 11-09-2010 at 07:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 11-09-2010, 11:47 PM
Infernape Warrior's Avatar
Infernape Warrior Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: On the road with my Infernape
Posts: 55
Send a message via AIM to Infernape Warrior
Default Re: INDESTRUCTIBLE - Kumori Gem|XaiakuX [shop]

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
Infernape_Warrior:




~Nexus
OMG!!!!! THEY ARE BETTER THAN I THOUGH THEY'D BE!!!!!
__________________
Infernape Warrior's Kickin' Stats: URPG ASBL

Thank you for the awesome signature and avatar, XaiakuX!
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 11-10-2010, 04:44 AM
Linchy's Avatar
Linchy Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In a driveway
Posts: 260
Send a message via AIM to Linchy
Default Re: INDESTRUCTIBLE - Kumori Gem|XaiakuX [shop]

I agree - that signature is quite awesome. One thing that bothers me is the Blaziken. The render looks a little distorted; the black outline seems a little jaggared; and as well the outline seems a little blurred. I'm not sure if this is on purpose or not but it looks a little sloppy compared to the Infernape. It seems to wreck the signature a lot. :)

Hope you don't mind the advice.
__________________
lol whut
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 11-10-2010, 06:37 AM
XaiakuX's Avatar
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Asgard
Posts: 1,568
Send a message via AIM to XaiakuX Send a message via MSN to XaiakuX Send a message via Yahoo to XaiakuX Send a message via Skype™ to XaiakuX
Default Re: INDESTRUCTIBLE - Kumori Gem|XaiakuX [shop]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linchy View Post
I agree - that signature is quite awesome. One thing that bothers me is the Blaziken. The render looks a little distorted; the black outline seems a little jaggared; and as well the outline seems a little blurred. I'm not sure if this is on purpose or not but it looks a little sloppy compared to the Infernape. It seems to wreck the signature a lot. :)

Hope you don't mind the advice.
I appreciate it. But that isn't my fault. That would be the fault of the render. It also had a dodgy white border around it that I had to make less obvious with a white glow (Same with Infernape, but I managed a black glow which worked.. suprisingly). I truly dislike the Blaziken. But I added it per request. If it were up to me, the blaziken wouldn't have made it into the banner. Because I looked at it before I even put him in there. It was just Infernape and a lot of shattered red stuff behind a raging inferno. I was like "I love it just like this."

@ Infernape Warrior: You're welcome, man. I'll overlook the fact that you doubted me. Tell your friends to go to XaiakuX and Kumori Gem for their banners. ;]


~Nexus
__________________
♥ .. Gem n Ems .. ∞

.|.[Linkage].|.[-.Norse God of Chaos.-].|.Best in the World.|.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 11-11-2010, 07:30 AM
Linchy's Avatar
Linchy Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In a driveway
Posts: 260
Send a message via AIM to Linchy
Default Re: INDESTRUCTIBLE - Kumori Gem|XaiakuX [shop]

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
I appreciate it. But that isn't my fault. That would be the fault of the render. It also had a dodgy white border around it that I had to make less obvious with a white glow (Same with Infernape, but I managed a black glow which worked.. suprisingly). I truly dislike the Blaziken. But I added it per request. If it were up to me, the blaziken wouldn't have made it into the banner. Because I looked at it before I even put him in there. It was just Infernape and a lot of shattered red stuff behind a raging inferno. I was like "I love it just like this."

@ Infernape Warrior: You're welcome, man. I'll overlook the fact that you doubted me. Tell your friends to go to XaiakuX and Kumori Gem for their banners. ;]


~Nexus

Oh, and another thing I spotted. The background (looks like a volcanic one XD) seems to have a little too much contrast. I dunno, it looks a little too bright/out there.
__________________
lol whut
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 11-11-2010, 09:25 PM
XaiakuX's Avatar
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Asgard
Posts: 1,568
Send a message via AIM to XaiakuX Send a message via MSN to XaiakuX Send a message via Yahoo to XaiakuX Send a message via Skype™ to XaiakuX
Default Re: INDESTRUCTIBLE - Kumori Gem|XaiakuX [shop]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linchy View Post
Oh, and another thing I spotted. The background (looks like a volcanic one XD) seems to have a little too much contrast. I dunno, it looks a little too bright/out there.
Eh.. It's still much better than the original.

UPDATE:




Also check this BAD MOTHER out. By the way, yeah. I know it's all over the place, and severely lacking in flow. But, I was just having a lot of fun ,and I really enjoyed the outcome of it.

~Nexus
__________________
♥ .. Gem n Ems .. ∞

.|.[Linkage].|.[-.Norse God of Chaos.-].|.Best in the World.|.

Last edited by XaiakuX; 11-12-2010 at 07:58 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 11-12-2010, 08:59 AM
Gem N Ems's Avatar
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In my own world.
Posts: 6,807
Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: INDESTRUCTIBLE - Kumori Gem|XaiakuX [shop]

As a notice, sorry guys, but I'm gonna be away for a bit. Bad stuff happening IRL and all that. *sighs*
__________________

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 11-12-2010, 09:15 AM
Rhys!'s Avatar
Rhys! Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Formerly known as 8-Bit
Posts: 490
Send a message via AIM to Rhys!
Default Re: INDESTRUCTIBLE - Kumori Gem|XaiakuX [shop]

That's a sweet banner and wallpaper XaiakuX, would you mind making me a Shannon Moore banner? Just do anything that you want, as long as it looks good, but no text please.
__________________
Black Friend Code: 3525-3693-5178
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 11-25-2010, 09:57 AM
XaiakuX's Avatar
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Asgard
Posts: 1,568
Send a message via AIM to XaiakuX Send a message via MSN to XaiakuX Send a message via Yahoo to XaiakuX Send a message via Skype™ to XaiakuX
Default Re: INDESTRUCTIBLE - Kumori Gem|XaiakuX [shop]

All hail the Prince of Punk!
and UNLEASH THE ANIMAL INSIDE!
__________________
♥ .. Gem n Ems .. ∞

.|.[Linkage].|.[-.Norse God of Chaos.-].|.Best in the World.|.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 11-25-2010, 12:30 PM
Lord Torterra's Avatar
Lord Torterra Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: What's a Location?
Posts: 1,077
Default Re: INDESTRUCTIBLE - Kumori Gem|XaiakuX [shop]

Size; Same size as XaiakuX's Iron Man banner on his first post (Sorry, don't know exact pixel size)
Colour Theme; Ice-like, light blue-ish.
Image(s); http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wik...:646Kyurem.png
Main Text; None.
Sub-Text; Frozen World
Border; You can choose.
Matching Avatar; Yes please.
Avatar Text; Kyurem
Extra; N/A.

Much appreciated. I will be using this on other sites, but credit will still be given.
__________________

^ Props to Bobby_Digital72 from Neoseeker.

Last edited by Lord Torterra; 11-25-2010 at 12:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 11-25-2010, 01:31 PM
XaiakuX's Avatar
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Asgard
Posts: 1,568
Send a message via AIM to XaiakuX Send a message via MSN to XaiakuX Send a message via Yahoo to XaiakuX Send a message via Skype™ to XaiakuX
Default Re: INDESTRUCTIBLE - Kumori Gem|XaiakuX [shop]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Torterra View Post
Size; Same size as XaiakuX's Iron Man banner on his first post (Sorry, don't know exact pixel size)
Colour Theme; Ice-like, light blue-ish.
Image(s); http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wik...:646Kyurem.png
Main Text; None.
Sub-Text; Frozen World
Border; You can choose.
Matching Avatar; Yes please.
Avatar Text; Kyurem
Extra; N/A.

Much appreciated. I will be using this on other sites, but credit will still be given.

I assume this is for me, then?
__________________
♥ .. Gem n Ems .. ∞

.|.[Linkage].|.[-.Norse God of Chaos.-].|.Best in the World.|.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 11-25-2010, 08:25 PM
Lord Torterra's Avatar
Lord Torterra Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: What's a Location?
Posts: 1,077
Default Re: INDESTRUCTIBLE - Kumori Gem|XaiakuX [shop]

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post

I assume this is for me, then?
Sure. It doesn't bother me who does my request, but seeing as Kumori is out, yes please. :)
__________________

^ Props to Bobby_Digital72 from Neoseeker.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 11-26-2010, 02:02 AM
Eun Min Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 639
Default Re: INDESTRUCTIBLE - Kumori Gem|XaiakuX [shop]

Artist: XaiakuX

Size; Default
Colour Theme; REd, Green, White or any color you think goes along with the pic
Image(s): One
Main Text; Jingle Bells
Sub-Text; ---
Border; Yep.
Matching Avatar; No, thanks.
Avatar Text; ---
Extra; Do whatever you like with it! I like your art style.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 11-26-2010, 08:11 AM
XaiakuX's Avatar
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Asgard
Posts: 1,568
Send a message via AIM to XaiakuX Send a message via MSN to XaiakuX Send a message via Yahoo to XaiakuX Send a message via Skype™ to XaiakuX
Default Re: INDESTRUCTIBLE - Kumori Gem|XaiakuX [shop]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Torterra View Post
Sure. It doesn't bother me who does my request, but seeing as Kumori is out, yes please. :)
She's not gone anymore, she's just super lazy at this point.. xD
__________________
♥ .. Gem n Ems .. ∞

.|.[Linkage].|.[-.Norse God of Chaos.-].|.Best in the World.|.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com