Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 06-05-2011, 05:16 PM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle
Default Re: Voice Acting

I got two new Twitter conversations. I like mention this already but here they are.

Lance (Champion_Lance) and Bruno (E4_batman)

Champion_Lance: Hand to hand combat. Now.

E4_BATMAN: PAPERWORK? #HOOHA

Champion_Lance: They're hanging from a CEILING! With duct tape! No...no, this is far enough! I'm taking you down the only way I know how!

E4_BATMAN: THEY'RE NOT HURT. I GAVE THEM FOOD AND WATER AND STUFF. #HOOHA

Champion_Lance: ...I am looking up and I feel sick.

E4_BATMAN: THEN DON'T SPEAK. JUST WORK OR SOMETHING. AND DON'T LOOK AT MY CEILING. OR THE INSURANCE REPORT. #HOOHA

Champion_Lance: ...Bruno...I...I don't even know what to say.

E4_BATMAN: BELIEVE WHATEVER YOU WANT LANCE. JUST DON'T LOOK UP #HOOHA

Champion_Lance: ...Please, please tell me...that the tweets I read are jokes...just once, tell me that you didn't do anything..

Gold (Hatcher_Gold) and Green (ThiefCharming) (as in the girl from FRLG)

Hatcher_Gold: You know what I could do to entertain you? :3

ThiefCharming: But that would be less entertaining for me~

Hatcher_Gold: Haha, you can just politely turn down my offer, you know

ThiefCharming: Keep dreaming, Gold~

Hatcher_Gold: And if you want something like a birthday back rub or anything, I'm here for you

ThiefCharming: Thaaat's more like it!

Hatcher_Gold: I'm joking! You're still the perfect image of youth and beauty~ <3

ThiefCharming: Hey! Is that any way to talk to a lady on her birthday, hmm?~

Hatcher_Gold: Any time, senorita~ Happy birthday! Enjoy your old age while young kids like me replace you!

ThiefCharming: Your intuition is impeccable, Gold. They're beautiful! Thank you~ <3

Hatcher_Gold: I had some kind of feeling that you would like earings

ThiefCharming: Oo, yay! Haha!~

Hatcher_Gold: Time to barge in here and deliver my present to the lovely lady

*Minutes later and a kick to Blue's face*

ThiefCharming: Oh, and if you see Blue be sure to give him a kick in the face for me! <3

Hatcher_Gold: Haha, alright, alright. I get your message. I'll come by sometime soon, alright? With a present in hand~

ThiefCharming: Heh, right. Well, I haaave been needing a new pair of earrings...~

Hatcher_Gold: Of course I remembered! <3 What can I do for you on this special day?

ThiefCharming: <3 Did you actually remember, or was it my little reminder?~

Hatcher_Gold: Haha, you'll be the first one I send a copy to! Now, what can I do to make this a happy birthday for you?

ThiefCharming: Oo, yes! So cool!~

Hatcher_Gold: As much as I'd like that, that would have you romantically defeating the main female too easily... Maybe Illusions?

ThiefCharming: Shouldn't I have, I dunno... powers of seduction or something? Heheh~

Hatcher_Gold: Exactly. Now, what's your fighting power?

ThiefCharming: Whatever you say, Gold~

Hatcher_Gold: What? That's the way it is in the manga!

ThiefCharming: ...Riiiiiight.

Hatcher_Gold: Your character has a secret crush on me, so you have an endearing rivalry with the main female co-star.

ThiefCharming: Oo, I like--wait why am I jealous? :T

Hatcher_Gold: Okay sweet. I don't know what role you can play yet. Maybe the jealous female trickster with a small grudge

ThiefCharming: ..Uh, sure!

Hatcher_Gold: Hey Green, want to be in a manga?

Hatcher_Gold: Hilarious, I know.

ThiefCharming: A /girl/ you? Hahaha!~

Hatcher_Gold: What's so funny?

ThiefCharming ...haaahahaha!~

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Last edited by Charizard Michelle; 06-06-2011 at 01:18 AM.
Old 06-05-2011, 05:55 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

Could you try cleaning them up a bit? I am having a hard time telling what I am supposed to say. xD
Old 06-05-2011, 09:52 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pe2k Voices View Post
Could you try cleaning them up a bit? I am having a hard time telling what I am supposed to say. xD
And they're backwards. xD

But I'm wondering if pulling random conversations from Twitter is a good idea... I mean, we've already done it twice, and it seems a bit meaningless now. I dunno. That might be just me.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 06-05-2011, 10:52 PM
Giratina Offline

I dunno. It seems like we ought to be doing more conversations from actual fics or something, but we can really do whatever we want -- it isn't as if we're getting paid for this or anything, it's just for shiggles.

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 06-06-2011, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pe2k Voices View Post
I was going to clean it up but then I had to like run off. I see what I can do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post

And they're backwards. xD

But I'm wondering if pulling random conversations from Twitter is a good idea... I mean, we've already done it twice, and it seems a bit meaningless now. I dunno. That might be just me.

~GS.
Well I think the idea is to like give you guys more material to pull from. Like if there is a lack of fanfics not updating or if you want something quick then you can do it.

Also like people been really enjoying them from what I can tell. I mean like the people from Twitter at least.

EDIT: So like okay. I like cleaned up the conversations and even color coded it for you guys. Still got to like read from top to bottom. I am like too lazy to fix that for ya all.

Last edited by Charizard Michelle; 06-06-2011 at 01:19 AM.
Old 06-06-2011, 09:20 PM

Hay! As long as we get the word out there, and that it pertains to Pe2k's art, I am all for it. And don't worry, I am still working on my fan fics. I will have several scenes to voice act soon.
Old 06-07-2011, 08:39 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

Plus the idea is to do conversations from all sorts of sources. That includes fan fictions, RP's, twitter conversations, creative writing, comics, etc.

The twitter conversations are fairly easy to do because it pretty much is entirely dialogue and a some of it is pretty hilarious. I know I enjoy listening to them and we are receiving excellent feedback from the twitter community.

Mikey, maybe we should tweet that if people are interested in voice acting, they can check out our thread.
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 06-08-2011, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim View Post
Plus the idea is to do conversations from all sorts of sources. That includes fan fictions, RP's, twitter conversations, creative writing, comics, etc.

The twitter conversations are fairly easy to do because it pretty much is entirely dialogue and a some of it is pretty hilarious. I know I enjoy listening to them and we are receiving excellent feedback from the twitter community.

Mikey, maybe we should tweet that if people are interested in voice acting, they can check out our thread.

I like totally did that sir! It has been tweeted and like retweeted!

Old 06-09-2011, 07:54 PM

In other news, I have a special announcement to make!

Since my summer break is in less than a week, I am going to be working doubly hard on my latest chapter for Negima. This means a script for it! Which means Kpop, GS, Hkim, and I are going to be starring in it! Once I am done, I will give you your scripts and your persona! Can't wait!
Old 06-10-2011, 05:43 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Sounds good! :D I'm up for some voice acting, so that's all good. :P I just need to read/watch Negima soon. xDDD

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 06-13-2011, 12:01 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

Okay guys, along with the Spring Cleaning reorganization, I'd like to move the Voice Acting thread to somewhere more fitting (since we do more than just Fan Fiction).

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...67#post3303367

Thoughts?

Last edited by HKim; 06-13-2011 at 12:22 AM.
Old 06-13-2011, 12:16 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim View Post
Okay guys, along with the Spring Cleaning reorganization, I'd like to move the Voice Acting thread to somewhere more fitting (since we do more than just Fan Fiction).

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...66#post3302666

Thoughts?
Lol, Harry, when I click on it, it tells me that I can't access it because I'm not staff. XD But I saw the "Spring Cleaning" thread, and I still don't know where voice acting would go. o: I agree that it probably should be moved from the fan fic section, but I don't know where else. I thought maybe a general "creative" section, where things like videos people have made or songs they've mixed or sung can go or something, but that's probably not a good idea, since other creative things (writing, art) have their own separate sections and they'd be the things that'd go in the creative section. xD So to be honest, I have no idea where it should go.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 06-13-2011, 05:04 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Popping in randomly, not meaning to be rude, but I just wanted to show you this: [link] There's some awesome music on that site that I think you guys could use in some vids, if you're interested ^^ I don't think you have to worry about copyright laws and such, just as long as you give credit to the site.

Also... I might ask for some voices in the future for a scene from Purified--my Pokemon Colosseum re-write. But right now I'm a bit too busy to do anything about it yet ^^'

Old 06-20-2011, 12:20 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Okay, looks like we're creating a new board for Interactive Projects on Pe2K (such as the CreativeDex and Podcast). Voice acting will also go in there.
Old 06-20-2011, 10:42 AM

Lookin' goooooooooood! xD I do have one mild gripe though. The writing section seems cluttered. Either make a different section for the "Other" fics, or simply make it so they all have either {Pokemon} or {Other} in the title.