Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 05-29-2011, 01:00 AM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: Voice Acting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post

xD Good things take time, Harry! I'll probably do Crystal, but we need a Gold, Giratina is Roxanne, Kris has done her Flannery lines, and now we need another Death. o: Or for Mike to alter his voice. xD

~GS.
No I did, but I think I know the problem. To sound truly ominous, I MUST SPEAK... IN A BRITISH ACCENT!!! XD

I will try again...
Old 05-29-2011, 11:10 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pe2k Voices View Post
No I did, but I think I know the problem. To sound truly ominous, I MUST SPEAK... IN A BRITISH ACCENT!!! XD

I will try again...
xDDD Keep trying! 'Cause I'd love to put it together. xD Have you seen the anime version of PMD: Sky? I would imagine Death's voice to be like that dusknoir's.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 05-30-2011, 07:13 AM

Well, ladies and gentleman. Through many painful hours of practicing, I have done it. GS has those lines, mixing them into a horrendous thing called a smoothie XD Jk

Yep! Give me mah next assignment. =D
Old 05-30-2011, 12:33 PM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

Quote:
Well, ladies and gentleman. Through many painful hours of practicing, I have done it. GS has those lines, mixing them into a horrendous thing called a smoothie XD Jk

Yep! Give me mah next assignment. =D
Iirc, I gave you a script to do that I'm still waiting on. xD

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 05-30-2011, 09:37 PM

Omigosh! I am so sorry! I recorded those and then totally did not notice I didn't send em'! Sorry! I will get right on that! I am very sorry!
Old 05-30-2011, 09:39 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Omigosh! I am so sorry! I recorded those and then totally did not notice I didn't send em'! Sorry! I will get right on that! I am very sorry!
xD Derp! Also, I couldn't get the lines up by this morning, because I'm gonna add some sound effects and probably draw something for it...unless Kat already has art. For the Jirachi/Death scene, I mean. :3

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 05-30-2011, 11:43 PM
Phantom Kat Offline
ˇCon ganas!

Send a message via AIM to Phantom Kat Send a message via MSN to Phantom Kat

Quote:

xD Derp! Also, I couldn't get the lines up by this morning, because I'm gonna add some sound effects and probably draw something for it...unless Kat already has art. For the Jirachi/Death scene, I mean. :3

~GS.
Nice! And sure, go for it. I would love to see how you intepret the scene. I haven't done much art for my fan-fic because I don't really like how most of my art comes out.

- Kat

(Banner by the epic Neo Pikachu) TAC Challenge: I'm learning Finnish! ^-^

My Author Profile | URPG Stats | Kat x Bryce
Old 05-31-2011, 10:22 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

I decided just to use your banner, because I don't really have time to draw a picture. xD And I wanted to get the video up. D:

I FINISHED THE VIDEO FINALLY. I'm sorry that I couldn't use the Purgatory theme to it, Kat. :( I have to get used to not using copyright music...so these tracks are royalty free. I hope it works. Dx

VIDEO LINK HERE. It's our longest video yet. xD

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 05-31-2011, 05:20 PM

I am extremely impressed by your American English accent... makes me wanna show off my British one xDDD
Old 05-31-2011, 10:00 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Wait, what? xD American English? It was an American accent. o.o When did I do an English/British one?

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 06-01-2011, 01:48 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

You guys did a great job with that one. And the voice of Death was well done despite whatever problems you thought you had. XD
Old 06-01-2011, 02:36 AM
Phantom Kat Offline
ˇCon ganas!

Send a message via AIM to Phantom Kat Send a message via MSN to Phantom Kat

Quote:
I decided just to use your banner, because I don't really have time to draw a picture. xD And I wanted to get the video up. D:

I FINISHED THE VIDEO FINALLY. I'm sorry that I couldn't use the Purgatory theme to it, Kat. :( I have to get used to not using copyright music...so these tracks are royalty free. I hope it works. Dx

VIDEO LINK HERE. It's our longest video yet. xD

~GS.
That's okay. We can't do anything about copyrights.

Wow! That was great! I think the deepness in Death's voice was perfect for his character. I love what you did with Jirachi's lines, Xanthe. You sounded very much like how I imagined Jirachi sounding. I just wanted to hug her from the computer screen because she sounded so cute. (Loved the scythe sound effect. And the yelp and Death's voice in the beginner actually made me jump! xD)

Awesome, awesome job, Pe2K Voice/Titanium! Sorry that Death had a bunch of dialogue all at once, but you pulled it off magnificently!

The bloopers! "...all those weekends I wasted to make this." was my favorite, along with the scythe incident. It sounds like you guys had a bunch of fun with this. :D Thanks for voicing my script, guys. It turned out better than I had expected. ^-^

- Kat

(Banner by the epic Neo Pikachu) TAC Challenge: I'm learning Finnish! ^-^

My Author Profile | URPG Stats | Kat x Bryce
Old 06-01-2011, 04:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Kat View Post

Wow! That was great! I think the deepness in Death's voice was perfect for his character. I love what you did with Jirachi's lines, Xanthe. You sounded very much like how I imagined Jirachi sounding. I just wanted to hug her from the computer screen because she sounded so cute. (Loved the scythe sound effect. And the yelp and Death's voice in the beginner actually made me jump! xD)

Awesome, awesome job, Pe2K Voice/Titanium! Sorry that Death had a bunch of dialogue all at once, but you pulled it off magnificently!

The bloopers! "...all those weekends I wasted to make this." was my favorite, along with the scythe incident. It sounds like you guys had a bunch of fun with this. :D Thanks for voicing my script, guys. It turned out better than I had expected. ^-^

- Kat
Arrrrharrrharrrr! I am glad you liked it!

Yeah. It was a difficult time to get the feel of Death's voice. I don't know why, but most of the time I came out with a southern-sounding accent. It was... DREADFUL!

Anyway, yeah. Grace? You so picky xD Yes, an accent. You couldn't have corrected me if you didn't know what I meant xDDDD

And also, I said I wanna show off my English/British accent. I'm gonna have to do that. =D
Old 06-01-2011, 05:27 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

Excellent work you guys! You two are spot on and I definitely laughed at the bloopers at the end.

Have you guys considered a more comedic script? That might be pretty interesting!
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:02 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_pop View Post
You guys did a great job with that one. And the voice of Death was well done despite whatever problems you thought you had. XD
Why thank you! xDD Yes, haha, I really liked the outcome of Death too. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Kat View Post

- Kat
Yeah. D: Does it work though? Kind of? xD

Oh, good! I really liked Death's voice. :D And thanks! xD Glad you like it. c: Ahahaha, I'm happy that you think that. ^^ (Thanks, haha. I got a cheese cutter and a knife and scraped them together to get it! xD It did? Wow, it worked then! xD)

We did have a bunch of fun! xDDD And no worries. :3 I'm sure Mike will agree that it was great to voice act! Hehehe. It did? Well that's good!

Quote:
Arrrrharrrharrrr! I am glad you liked it!

Yeah. It was a difficult time to get the feel of Death's voice. I don't know why, but most of the time I came out with a southern-sounding accent. It was... DREADFUL!

Anyway, yeah. Grace? You so picky xD Yes, an accent. You couldn't have corrected me if you didn't know what I meant xDDDD

And also, I said I wanna show off my English/British accent. I'm gonna have to do that. =D
What are you, a pirate? xDDD AARRRRRR! *swings arm*

xDD I'm picky, 'ey? I guess, haha. AND YES. Show us your accent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim View Post
Excellent work you guys! You two are spot on and I definitely laughed at the bloopers at the end.

Have you guys considered a more comedic script? That might be pretty interesting!
Thank you, Harry! xD Ahaha, I'm glad you did. ^^

I'd love to do a comedic script! :D Although I wouldn't know where to find one. xD I might go to ff.net and search up some stories. o:

HERE'S THE NEW VID. The Flannery and Roxanne script:

OMGOSH GUYS LIKE CLICK HERE.

c:

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!