Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 05-26-2011, 03:53 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim
Default Re: Voice Acting

For reference, you read the conversation from the bottom to the top.

Looks like this is for two female voice actors.

You gotta find us a Gold convo, Mikey!
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 05-26-2011, 04:08 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Wow, that's an interesting convo. XD
I'd be up for doing Flannery if someone else can pull Roxanne and edit things together. ^^'
Old 05-26-2011, 05:08 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

It's also been suggested we do the conversation between Erika and Jasmine about costumes at the end of HGSS. I don't remember that conversation so maybe it's good. *shrugs*
Old 05-26-2011, 06:21 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_pop View Post
I'd be up for doing Flannery if someone else can pull Roxanne and edit things together. ^^'
Ahaha, it is! And wow, I'm glad Harry mentioned that it was to be read from bottom to top. xD I was thinking the conversation made no sense. xD I think I'll pass on Roxanne--maybe Giratina, you can do it? o: And if you guys need, when you're done you can give me your lines so I can put the video together. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim View Post
It's also been suggested we do the conversation between Erika and Jasmine about costumes at the end of HGSS. I don't remember that conversation so maybe it's good. *shrugs*
Ahh, I see. I could be one of them and see who else would want to do it. :3

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 05-26-2011, 06:24 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

Quote:
For reference, you read the conversation from the bottom to the top.

Looks like this is for two female voice actors.

You gotta find us a Gold convo, Mikey!

I like so know I need to find one! I am like so sure there is one between Gold and Crystal but like that site isn't like working how I want it to. So going have to like try again tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_pop View Post

Oh! I can't wait to hear it. Flannery is like one of my favorite characters.

Quote:

I don't remember a conversation between Erika and Jasmine happening on Twitter but I believe there is one in HGSS. If you like look on Bulbapedia you can find it. The conversation involves Erika recommending Jasmine to dress a bit like Clair or like something like that. heeheehee

EDIT:

Like I back with more goodies. Finally got one for Gold. Like not the best but it kinda good. It is like between Gold and Crystal. Hope you are like enjoy it.

Hatcher_Gold @CapturerCrystal Yeah, I guess. Hopefully he doesn't make a dick of himself, right? Haha

Posted about 6 days ago from TweetDeck
CapturerCrystal

CapturerCrystal @Hatcher_Gold ... He is?! Thank goodness! He was caught up in a lot trouble at one stage O_o I'm glad he's back

Replied about 6 days ago from web
Hatcher_Gold

Hatcher_Gold @CapturerCrystal Nope, I'm pretty much always bored. Lance is back! Our Lance, that is

CapturerCrystal

CapturerCrystal @Hatcher_Gold Exactly. Impossible >_< I can't believe you're bored. What've been doing lately? I thought you always had something to do..

Hatcher_Gold

Hatcher_Gold @CapturerCrystal I'm like a Rubix Cube that keeps on spinning by itself in random directions

CapturerCrystal

CapturerCrystal @Hatcher_Gold Are you serious? --__-- You're such a case, y'know that? I don't know how to solve you 'cause you're full of surprises --___--

Hatcher_Gold

Hatcher_Gold @CapturerCrystal I'm just bored, and you turned that boredom into curiosity! :D

CapturerCrystal

CapturerCrystal @Hatcher_Gold URGH why do you have to be so persistent?! I was gonna say I would never kick you but ...y'know, I already have ^__^;;

Hatcher_Gold

Hatcher_Gold @CapturerCrystal Tell me what you were going to say!

CapturerCrystal

CapturerCrystal @Hatcher_Gold NSCJKCNS Seriously Gold, really! Do you have to?! ...vndsakfnv I'mma kick you right in the head if you don't stop poking! O_O

Hatcher_Gold

Hatcher_Gold @CapturerCrystal I must have answers! The inquisitive mind must be satisfied! Poke!

CapturerCrystal

CapturerCrystal @Hatcher_Gold No Gold, it doesn't! Really! ^_^;;;; .......nvjdvnkdn You're really looking for a kick, aren't you? -__-

Hatcher_Gold

Hatcher_Gold @CapturerCrystal No it totally needs to be finished! Poke poke!

CapturerCrystal

CapturerCrystal @Hatcher_Gold Heh, nonono it's cool ^_^;; I didn't think before I talked so it doesn't need to be finished >_>

Hatcher_Gold

Hatcher_Gold @CapturerCrystal Finish that thought~

CapturerCrystal

CapturerCrystal @Hatcher_Gold --__-- ...Heh, I can see what you're trying to do Gold. >_> I'm not going to kick you. I would neve-um...nevermind

Hatcher_Gold

Hatcher_Gold @CapturerCrystal What if I poke your side like this?

CapturerCrystal

CapturerCrystal @Hatcher_Gold Hehe that's right, you should be very afraid right now :P Hehe~

Hatcher_Gold

Hatcher_Gold @CapturerCrystal Most terrifying three words ever

CapturerCrystal

CapturerCrystal @Hatcher_Gold @BlastBurnFire You just told me you were going to "burn up the charts"...how was I suppose to know you haven't done anything?

Posted about 10 days ago from web
CapturerCrystal

CapturerCrystal @BlastBurnFire @Hatcher_Gold Heh, that's good to know. At least someone knows what they're doing ^_^;; Gold >_> Bands NEED songs

Posted about 10 days ago from web

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Last edited by Charizard Michelle; 05-26-2011 at 08:11 PM.
Old 05-26-2011, 10:46 PM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post

Ahaha, it is! And wow, I'm glad Harry mentioned that it was to be read from bottom to top. xD I was thinking the conversation made no sense. xD I think I'll pass on Roxanne--maybe Giratina, you can do it? o: And if you guys need, when you're done you can give me your lines so I can put the video together. ^^

Ahh, I see. I could be one of them and see who else would want to do it. :3

~GS.
Yeah, I got confused at first too. XD And I would definitely appreciate you clipping and posting. Just need a Roxanne now... *waits*

Oh awesome! Jasmine is like one of my favorite leaders. To me she seems totally sweet and low-key despite the heavy duty Pokemon she trains. That's cool. ^^
Old 05-26-2011, 10:52 PM
Giratina Offline

I'm game for Roxanne. :3 It might be interesting to imagine such a... well, weird voice coming from a little schoolgirl like her. Though as I said before, I can't edit anything, so one of you cool people will have to do that for us...

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 05-27-2011, 01:03 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giratina View Post
I'm game for Roxanne. :3 It might be interesting to imagine such a... well, weird voice coming from a little schoolgirl like her. Though as I said before, I can't edit anything, so one of you cool people will have to do that for us...
Don't worry, 'Tina, I'm not all that great with the editing stuff either. But it's okay, cause Xanthe has kindly offered to handle that part. ^^
Old 05-27-2011, 01:12 AM
Giratina Offline

Woohoo! WE LOVE YOU XANTHE.

Now. Got any lines anywhere? o.o I'm not familiar with Twitter, so I haven't the faintest idea how to grab them myself.

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 05-27-2011, 01:57 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Quote:

Now. Got any lines anywhere? o.o I'm not familiar with Twitter, so I haven't the faintest idea how to grab them myself.
Mikey had it posted in the previous page. Here ya go though. Trimmed down and top to bottom instead of the wrong way round. ^^ Roxanne's bit is in blue. It's a brief exchange, but still pretty good.

Quote:
RedHotGymLeader @Leader_Roxanne Hey, um... Roxy...?

Leader_Roxanne @RedHotGymLeader Hey, Flan.

RedHotGymLeader @Leader_Roxanne I, um... I'm sorry

Leader_Roxanne @RedHotGymLeader ...What are you doing apologizing for?

RedHotGymLeader @Leader_Roxanne Well, being a ***** and all

Leader_Roxanne @RedHotGymLeader Flan. Honey. I'm Roxanne. Being a ***** to me is like saying hi. Don't apologize. We're friends.

RedHotGymLeader @Leader_Roxanne Oh, ok. I mean, I know that we've fought before, but never like this...at least, last time you didn't cut off /all/ my hair

Leader_Roxanne @RedHotGymLeader We just...are closer friends. Don't worry about it.

RedHotGymLeader @Leader_Roxanne Oh, um, okay then. Wanna go break some stuff, or are you busy?

Leader_Roxanne @RedHotGymLeader I'm always ready to go break stuff.

RedHotGymLeader @Leader_Roxanne Great!
Old 05-27-2011, 06:38 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

Quote:

Don't like worry about it too much. Roxanne from like I have seen is a bit...out there. She is like RPed a bit to be like a totally hard person that is strict. I think like she once tried to take over Rustboro before in the PokeTwitterVerse. heeheehee

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 05-27-2011, 08:47 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:

xDD YAY! 8D Thanks! xD

I can't wait to hear you guys. And Michelle, that Crystal/Gold conversation is funny too. xD We'll probably end up doing that sometime.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 05-28-2011, 08:52 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Hurry up and do the voices so we can listen to it!
Old 05-28-2011, 09:28 AM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

I am sorry, I tried many times. I cannot get the voice of death. Maybe Hkim could try, but I do not have the feeling of death... It is not... natural... I must... be in hell to have my true powers xD
Old 05-28-2011, 11:26 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
Hurry up and do the voices so we can listen to it!
xD Good things take time, Harry! I'll probably do Crystal, but we need a Gold, Giratina is Roxanne, Kris has done her Flannery lines, and now we need another Death. o: Or for Mike to alter his voice. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pe2k Voices View Post
I am sorry, I tried many times. I cannot get the voice of death. Maybe Hkim could try, but I do not have the feeling of death... It is not... natural... I must... be in hell to have my true powers xD
That's why I suggested you do the lines and then alter them to make them much deeper. xD How about you try altering it and then see how it is?

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!