Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 05-11-2011, 08:40 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Voice Acting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumori Gem View Post
TA. TITANIUMANIMATIONS. WHATEVER. I just listened to your voice and it's the closest I've heard to someone who could play Rye, an Elekid from my fan-fic Team StormRiders.

THANK GOD I FOUND SOMEONE.
YOU found someone? *coughNOIDIDcough* x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim View Post
We could easily do more pieces that only use one or two voices. I find those are the simple to put together.
Yeah, that's a good point. Anyone got some good dualogs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
I still need voices for the bolded parts for an animation I want to make (need to have the voices before I start), so does anyone want to help?

And like others have said I'd love to see the voice acting thread be more active! I only wish I was better at it. XD
YES YOU DO! I will ask some people and help you with this. o:

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_pop View Post
Well, maybe I should throw out that there's looking to be a VA event during WAR. Just to let anyone around here know in case they aren't on a WAR team. ^^'
OH WOW THAT'S AWESOME. c: TOTALLY participating in that. >8D Thanks for letting us know, Kris. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumAnimations View Post
Well, if you all are going to be active, I can open up an account and send you guys the password and username. It would be like a group of voicers. A group sorta like Machinima xD
Sounds good! It could be sort of like an unofficial Pe2k Youtube channel. xDD

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 05-11-2011, 10:16 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

The more active we make this idea, the better the chance of it getting its own section!

We can even make up dialogue! Or...

Oh man, I have a great idea...

Here is a recent twitter conversation between @Champion_Lance and @Flyer_Winona

Champion_Lance @Flyer_Winona Wallace told a secret that was personal and I was mad so I sort of destroyed his Air Car that Steven built for him.

Flyer_Winona @Champion_Lance What?! Why?!?!

Champion_Lance @Flyer_Winona He told Roxanne that I didn't know how to use a...you...know what, and she told everyone else!

Flyer_Winona @Champion_Lance This better be good Lance....

Champion_Lance @Flyer_Winona ...That was really it. And...I might be a little stressed over that you haven't forgiven me yet.

Flyer_Winona @Champion_Lance Of course I haven't! You've been destroying things instead of actually trying! 17 txt messages a day won't work!

Champion_Lance @Flyer_Winona This was the only time I destroyed something. And I've been sleeping out on YOUR Gym floor. And I thought I sent 20.

Flyer_Winona @Champion_Lance Is this why Challengers are complaining that there's something impeding their way? Lance! I have gym duties!!

Champion_Lance @Flyer_Winona Only the MALE ones complain. MainlybecauseIsicPokemononthem. But I miss you. Surely I've been punished enough!

Flyer_Winona @Champion_Lance I knew it! That's why the boy who came to me yesterday was bleeding!!

Champion_Lance @Flyer_Winona He tripped. Not my fault.

Flyer_Winona @Champion_Lance He had teeth marks on him! Human and Dragon type ones!

Champion_Lance @Flyer_Winona I didn't bite him! Now Charizard, he did. Picking him up off the floor. By accident. Er. You look pretty mad.

Flyer_Winona @Champion_Lance I'm practically in a frenzy!! Give me three good reasons why I shouldn't use every swablu I have against you!

Champion_Lance @Flyer_Winona Because you love me deeply, dearly, and eternally?

Flyer_Winona @Champion_Lance That counts as one reason!

Champion_Lance @Flyer_Winona Because you miss me and attacking me with Swablu will mean that I have to pull out my Pokemon and fight against it.

Flyer_Winona @Champion_Lance Your second reason is flawed because it's obviously the other way around! Thirdly, my swablu are not afraid of you!!

Champion_Lance @Flyer_Winona ...You...don't miss me? At all?

Flyer_Winona @Champion_Lance For the sake of the situation, I refuse to answer that!

Champion_Lance @Flyer_Winona Just answer if you miss me or not, Winona.

Flyer_Winona @Champion_Lance If I answer it, will you leave and stop harming my gym challengers?

Champion_Lance @Flyer_Winona Yes.

Flyer_Winona @Champion_Lance I do miss you Lance.... Alright? There...

Champion_Lance @Flyer_Winona So then forgive me. Please. I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can barely work. I adore you, angel.

Flyer_Winona @Champion_Lance Then you're going to have to listen to everything I say from now on do you understand me?

Champion_Lance @Flyer_Winona Yes, angel. I understand perfectly.

Flyer_Winona @Champion_Lance Otherwise I'll be using Clair's whip to snap you into shape...!!! This isn't an empty threat either!!!!

Champion_Lance @Flyer_Winona ...That sounds kind of hot actuall--I mean, er, right. Of course, Winona. I'll keep a clean nose.

Flyer_Winona @Champion_Lance I'm being completely serious here!

Champion_Lance @Flyer_Winona I know, I know. I will listen to everything you say and tell you everything wrong with me instead of bottling it up, okay?

Flyer_Winona @Champion_Lance Good... now come inside... i-it's freezing...

Champion_Lance @Flyer_Winona Yes. I feel exhausted to the bone. Can barely lift my head up.

Flyer_Winona @Champion_Lance Let's get inside... I'm tired too...

Champion_Lance @Flyer_Winona I love you.

If you remove the @'s and say it as if it were a conversation, then this twitter conversation is perfect for voice acting! Someone needs to do this!

It's also a very cute bit of dialogue.
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 05-11-2011, 10:28 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Good point! :D I should possibly post a couple of dualogs (although they don't have to be dualogs) and/or maybe we could even start dubbing things like animes. xDD That would be fun. ESPECIALLY if it was a script totally composed by us, and therefore it's not the real dialogue. xDDD Hey, Harry, if voice acting (and songs could possibly be in the same category, or anything vocal or acting related) DID get its own place, would it be possible to enable the posting of Youtube videos or something? As in, for if we did do show/anime dubs or even post our own songs (ones we've made) or something? :D I'm sure that would attract a lot of attention.

Twitter conversation? xD Random! But it is cute. c: I might be interested in doing it, although I'm kinda sick of hearing me deliver my lines in the same way each time. Dx Maybe you could do it with me, Harry! 8D If you want to, I mean. xD

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 05-11-2011, 04:11 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

New Youtube Channel
So the Youtube Channel is now open. PM me to gain access to the channel. If you forget the password, you can ask me to give it to you again.

Objective
The channel is currently under construction, and I need your help!
We need to post our first video!

We need some voicers! If you work on and finish a voicing project, you can post it yourself! Before you edit anything, please let everyone know what you are doing and why.

We need to vote for 3 leaders!

1. Coordination: Helps coordinate and voice with others.
2. Recruiter: Helps recruit and monitor members.
3. Channel Moderator: Moderates what is posted, commented, and favorited.
Remember, we all must agree on who leads.

Channel Rules

1. Everyone must keep Youtube comments and favorites at a minimum. Try to keep comments and favorites relevant as well. This is not your personal Youtube account!

2. If you want to change anything, please ask and suggest the change before actually doing it.

3. You must voice in someone's project before you gain access to the Youtube channel.

4. All members to the voicing club must introduce themselves on this forum and keep in touch with us regularly.

5. Voicing is not just for Pokemon! We can accept all sorts of anime dubbing requests or recommendations!

6. You MUST give credit to any sound or music that does not belong to you. If a Youtube copyright charge is brought up on a video, IT WILL be removed and the member that posted it will be removed from the group.

7. You must not give out the password unless the person has been cleared to become a member.

8. This is voicing, music mixing, and animation only! No other form of video shall be posted without the group's permission.

The Channel's Uses?
1. This channel aspires to show off Pokemon Elite 2000's artists. We post music, voice talent, and animations.

2. Other forms of artistry, such as sketching, drawing, and visual editing are allowed! If a spriter or artist wants to gain more popularity, you must coordinate with an actual member of the group to be able to post their gallery via video on the channel!

HERE IS THE LINK:
Pe2KVoices

All members, we need to coordinate an introduction video. Sort of like a podcast once we get the leaders, but simply just introducing the cast.
-TitaniumAnimations

Last edited by Teddiursa of the Sky; 05-12-2011 at 09:26 PM.
Old 05-11-2011, 09:36 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

I'm totally up for leading (if people want me to be a leader), since I'd be willing to commit to this thing, and it's not overly complicated or anything, so I'd be able to. ;3

I've got some small voice acting clips (and longer ones xD) that I can post already, although I'd want to make movies out of them first. I suggest we have a small category for different things--maybe animations for one, stories for another (or maybe even separate things for different stories)--that is, if you can make separate categories. xD But yush. This looks to be a very good idea! :D TA, I vote you for one of the leaders. :3

Great set of rules, too. You should post that somewhere on the site! 8D

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 05-12-2011, 07:28 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

You should also post links to the mains site page and our twitter and facebook accounts!
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 05-12-2011, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim View Post
You should also post links to the mains site page and our twitter and facebook accounts!
That sounds good, working on it now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post
I'm totally up for leading (if people want me to be a leader), since I'd be willing to commit to this thing, and it's not overly complicated or anything, so I'd be able to. ;3

I've got some small voice acting clips (and longer ones xD) that I can post already, although I'd want to make movies out of them first. I suggest we have a small category for different things--maybe animations for one, stories for another (or maybe even separate things for different stories)--that is, if you can make separate categories. xD But yush. This looks to be a very good idea! :D TA, I vote you for one of the leaders. :3

Great set of rules, too. You should post that somewhere on the site! 8D

~GS.
Thank you, Grace!

Update! The background is done by Neko-chan! Everyone stop by and drop of a big thank you to her!

Last edited by Teddiursa of the Sky; 05-12-2011 at 05:36 PM.
Old 05-13-2011, 05:00 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
That sounds good, working on it now!

Thank you, Grace!

Update! The background is done by Neko-chan! Everyone stop by and drop of a big thank you to her!
Hey, now worries. ;3

That's an awesome picture! :D I'll totally go thank her. xD Is she on Youtube?

~GS.

EDIT: I got the first video up! :D It's of Rosie and Thunder's argument. The one I did solo. You can find it here. :D

Pokemon Crossroads!

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 05-13-2011 at 06:23 AM.
Old 05-13-2011, 02:54 PM

Working on my own audio piece, I will preview it before I actually post it though! Check the Pe2kVoices email account to download it from there!
Old 05-13-2011, 03:11 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Are we supposed to preview them before we post them on Pe2kVoices? o: The email account? xD

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 05-13-2011, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Are we supposed to preview them before we post them on Pe2kVoices? o: The email account? xD

~GS.
No, you do not have to. I just wanted to make sure it was okay with you guys, with the audio track and all. Maybe critique it. Love the new video by the way!

Oh, and yes! You can log onto Google Email with the same password and username! I will send it to it with my own private account later!

We should, all three of us, with possibly Hkim, or whomever else wants to, make a Skype (or other audio caller) conversation, basically just to introduce each other and possibly post it on Youtube. Sort of a cast introduction!

Last edited by Teddiursa of the Sky; 05-13-2011 at 04:35 PM.
Old 05-14-2011, 12:46 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
No, you do not have to. I just wanted to make sure it was okay with you guys, with the audio track and all. Maybe critique it. Love the new video by the way!

Oh, and yes! You can log onto Google Email with the same password and username! I will send it to it with my own private account later!

We should, all three of us, with possibly Hkim, or whomever else wants to, make a Skype (or other audio caller) conversation, basically just to introduce each other and possibly post it on Youtube. Sort of a cast introduction!
Okay, haha; I almost panicked then. xD Alrighty, sure. :P I checked the email but it wasn't there yet. Oh, right, later. xD Okay. Well, tell me when you do! I'm sure it'll be fine to just check straight on Youtube anyway. Also, I'm working on a picture right now, and then I'll upload another clip of mine. xD

OH I AGREE! My skype is flyingflareon in case you want to know. I think Harry (HKim) is busy at the moment (as in, at this point in time) so maybe just you and I should do it? And maybe another voice actor? I would like to include Harry, but yeah, I don't know when he'll be available. But I really like that idea! :D

I also sent out a journal on dA about this voice acting thing, and I got once person in so far! xD Another person said Pe2k looked interesting and they thought they might join, but not to voice act. xD Oh well.

ALSO. JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT THIS IS MY 3333rd POST. XDD It's funny, since my 3000th post was on this thread as well.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 05-14-2011 at 03:21 AM.
Old 05-14-2011, 05:52 AM

Quote:

Okay, haha; I almost panicked then. xD Alrighty, sure. :P I checked the email but it wasn't there yet. Oh, right, later. xD Okay. Well, tell me when you do! I'm sure it'll be fine to just check straight on Youtube anyway. Also, I'm working on a picture right now, and then I'll upload another clip of mine. xD

OH I AGREE! My skype is flyingflareon in case you want to know. I think Harry (HKim) is busy at the moment (as in, at this point in time) so maybe just you and I should do it? And maybe another voice actor? I would like to include Harry, but yeah, I don't know when he'll be available. But I really like that idea! :D

I also sent out a journal on dA about this voice acting thing, and I got once person in so far! xD Another person said Pe2k looked interesting and they thought they might join, but not to voice act. xD Oh well.

ALSO. JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT THIS IS MY 3333rd POST. XDD It's funny, since my 3000th post was on this thread as well.

~GS.
Congratz, congratz!

And alright! We need to coordinate, but I am pretty much available... unless somehow you select a time when I am not... which, if you do it the first time, may seem ridiculous... but... whatever.
Old 05-14-2011, 06:17 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

xDD Okay, well would tomorrow sound good? In about 20 or so hours time? :D I'm going out tomorrow, but that'll be before I go out. If that's okay. ^^

Got two more videos up! :D

Here and here!

I want to get more up soon, but we need some art. I was going to post the one Neo, Shen and RM did a while ago, but we need some art for the story it's from.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 05-14-2011, 07:23 AM

Quote:
xDD Okay, well would tomorrow sound good? In about 20 or so hours time? :D I'm going out tomorrow, but that'll be before I go out. If that's okay. ^^

Got two more videos up! :D

Here and here!

I want to get more up soon, but we need some art. I was going to post the one Neo, Shen and RM did a while ago, but we need some art for the story it's from.

~GS.
I'll try to be there! We should try to do it with Hkim, so there is more of a dynamic. I posted a bulletin on the channel telling them there will be one with us soon. =D

Last edited by Teddiursa of the Sky; 05-14-2011 at 07:34 AM.