Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 11-05-2010, 12:19 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Default Re: Voice Acting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Espeon Esper View Post
Does anybody know how to convert a GarageBand file into a file I can upload to Tindeck?

*waves frantically* I DO! I DO!

First, record whatever it is you're recording. Then go up to 'Share'. Then, click on 'Export Podcast to Disk'. (Don't worry, it won't really do that. ^^) Then, change the 'Compress Using' from 'AAC Encoder' to 'MP3 Encoder'. Then click on Export. It won't export to an advanced podcast (with images and stuff) but it should be suitable.

Did I explain that okay? :o

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links
Old 11-05-2010, 12:56 PM
Giratina Offline

I just use MediaConverter.org. XD It also works for converting YouTube audio into MP3 files.

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 11-05-2010, 02:34 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioo View Post
In the Spoiler is a special bit based from my fanfic, which doesnt have much speech, so yeah. If anybody would like to voice the below segment, Keiru is Male, and Sotila is Female ^^. Hehe.

Done. Hopefully the music wasn't too loud this time.

Old 11-05-2010, 05:50 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shen View Post
AWESOME
Wow, Shen, I really am interested! Could we have more info on the characters- genders and such? And maybe what sort of voice you imagine them to have? O:
Is your fic up here? *runs to see*

EDIT

After listening to that clip, Neo, I am DETERMINED to have you as Niall. XD I'll put it on halt until you're free, seriously.

Last edited by Tombi; 11-05-2010 at 06:01 PM.
Old 11-05-2010, 07:30 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombi View Post
EDIT

After listening to that clip, Neo, I am DETERMINED to have you as Niall. XD I'll put it on halt until you're free, seriously.
Eh, I'd rather not, thank you. I've gotten a lot of requests lately, and its coming down to a matter of me having to choose which ones I want to do and which ones to decline. I kind of feel like I'm the only person on PE2K not asking to have lines voice acted for my story, so yeah, its kind of overwhelming.

The other reason why I'm doing voice acting for Shen and Gem is because I know their stories, I know the characters involved, I know the plot, and it helps when it comes to capturing the mood, persona, and attitudes of the characters. Yes, I haven't read your story, and as nice as it would be to read every fan fiction ever written on PE2K, I just can't, especially when I can barely keep up with writing my own along with all the other PE2K-related things, and real life stuff on top of that as well.

So yeah, please don't put your whole thing on halt just for me. That kind of makes me feel like I don't really have a choice when it comes to doing Niall's lines.

Old 11-05-2010, 07:36 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Eh, I'd rather not, thank you. I've gotten a lot of requests lately, and its coming down to a matter of me having to choose which ones I want to do and which ones to decline. I kind of feel like I'm the only person on PE2K not asking to have lines voice acted for my story, so yeah, its kind of overwhelming.

The other reason why I'm doing voice acting for Shen and Gem is because I know their stories, I know the characters involved, I know the plot, and it helps when it comes to capturing the mood, persona, and attitudes of the characters. Yes, I haven't read your story, and as nice as it would be to read every fan fiction ever written on PE2K, I just can't, especially when I can barely keep up with writing my own along with all the other PE2K-related things, and real life stuff on top of that as well.

So yeah, please don't put your whole thing on halt just for me. That kind of makes me feel like I don't really have a choice when it comes to doing Niall's lines.
Aww, Neo. ;_; I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pressure you or anything. D: Alright, it's fine, I'll find somebody else.

Old 11-05-2010, 08:04 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombi View Post

Aww, Neo. ;_; I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pressure you or anything. D: Alright, it's fine, I'll find somebody else.
Hey, thanks for understanding. But yeah, lately, I feel like my head's been spinning from all this...

Old 11-05-2010, 08:27 PM
Tombi Offline

Quote:
Hey, thanks for understanding. But yeah, lately, I feel like my head's been spinning from all this...
I know the feeling, I'm in full-time education. xDD

Old 11-06-2010, 01:41 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:

Done. Hopefully the music wasn't too loud this time.
I think at some points the voices were a little too soft, but not by much. You did really well, anyhow. ^^ I kinda failed. xD

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 11-06-2010, 01:54 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post

I think at some points the voices were a little too soft, but not by much. You did really well, anyhow. ^^ I kinda failed. xD

~GS.
You did fine, it was my voice that was probably pretty soft.

And yeah, I didn't include the bloopers. Truthfully, most of the mistakes I had were technical issues like puffs into the microphone, or my voice wasn't loud enough.

Old 11-06-2010, 04:29 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
You did fine, it was my voice that was probably pretty soft.

And yeah, I didn't include the bloopers. Truthfully, most of the mistakes I had were technical issues like puffs into the microphone, or my voice wasn't loud enough.
Thanks. ;3 Only at some points.

That's fine. I meant to mention that but I kind of forgot. x) Haha, yeah, whereas I tend to stuff up in all sorts of ways. xD

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 11-06-2010, 04:59 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post
I'd like to try out for Lani. o:

~GS.
Ooh, your voice is actually good for Lani. Okay, you're in! n__n

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 11-06-2010, 06:12 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumori Gem View Post
Ooh, your voice is actually good for Lani. Okay, you're in! n__n
Woot! 8D What script are we doing? o:

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 11-06-2010, 06:44 AM
Shock64 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Shock64 Send a message via MSN to Shock64

If anyone needs a deep voice, a demonic voice, or a comically high voice (it's just something I can do lulz), ask me and I'll give a voice sample. I just don't feel like making one at the moment with no lines to recite. XD

|URPG Stats|Contest Stats|Park Stats|
Old 11-06-2010, 05:26 PM
Tombi Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock64 View Post
If anyone needs a deep voice, a demonic voice, or a comically high voice (it's just something I can do lulz), ask me and I'll give a voice sample. I just don't feel like making one at the moment with no lines to recite. XD
A deep voice, huh? O: I need one at the moment.