Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-26-2010, 12:18 AM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit
Default Pokemon Legends Unleashed: Team Hurricane

NOTE: Su's still open for Hurricane grunts and humans.
Players:
Tokyokit-Lugia
The Magician-Arceus
Rival Silver-Deoxys
~~~

RP rules:
1.) No bunnying or flaming, nor godmodding.
2.) If you leave without notice for one week or longer, you will be removed from the RP.
3.) One paragraph minimum per post. No one liners count.
I can add more rules as I wish.

Once I remember what my character's name is, we can start.

Last edited by MoonKit; 10-31-2010 at 08:00 PM.
Old 10-26-2010, 12:34 AM
MoonKit Offline

Default Re: Pokemon Legends Unleashed: Team Hurricane

Nalia Dangers
Lugia: Human form--->Legend form
Ruins of Alph

I looked down at my feet. Blue as they were, my shoes just weren't the same. Somehow, they were different then they were when I got them. No, they weren't darker, they were lighter. I started to look around. To my right, a fence and a normal human. this human didn't look like most humans. He wore baggy jeans, normal, but his hair was spiked like my eye decoration things. It was just...odd. I sighed, looking for the right door to the secret room. Right then, I heard a roar, and running or something moving. I sighed, looking to both sides. The wall to my right wasn't there.

I smiled, running down the hall in that direction. The burning flames of Ho-Oh's life and Moltres' lit up the room. I got to my seat, sitting down, I saw why this room had been abandoned. Not all of the legends had a goblet, and not all of the legends had their name on the list.
Old 10-26-2010, 03:24 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Myst Alkae
Human Form
Ruins of Alph

The new security fence was big, but I was always agile in this form. I was agile enough as a Kerudio, but being Myst was giving me advantages. I quickly scaled the wall and dropped to the ground, running down the hall where I could see light. My instincts were telling me to approach, and I entered the room. The light was a bit blinding, and when I opened my eyes, I couldn't make sense of anything. I grabbed my gun and pulled it out its holster for safety.

(OOC: Tokyo, your post is so confusing I had to make sure I didn't give anything out about the room because I didn't know what was in the room and who was in the room and what was going on)

Spoiler:
Old 10-27-2010, 12:03 AM
Rival Silver Offline
Elite Trainer

Keith Reins
Legendary Speed Form
The Sky

(OOC: I have no Idea what OOC means :D. Very detailed description of location if I do say so myself)

Deoxys and Rayquaza continued a long journey above the clouds. Deoxys always thinking of things, wether they be good or bad, smart or dumb.

"Why don't I just hop on his tail? Not like it'd take any large amount of energy to carry me..." Deoxys quietly thought to himself, paying little attention to the sky. His only goal at the moment was to keep Rayquaza in sight so he knows hes going the right way. "Why do we always fly high in the sky? All I ever see up here is the clouds below, the sky, and the huge sun. Where and when does he even know when to drop down?" thought Deoxys with his inexpirence, wishing he was close to the ground where all life he hold so dear was.

He became quiet frusterated of waiting. Just the wind gave him the gift of noise in his ears. Becoming impatient as he is, he finally decided to speak.

"Hey Pretty Boy! Mind telling me where we're going?" Deoxys sarcastically asked.

Rayquaza, like usual, is enraged by the childish questions Deoxys seems to present and the sarcastic comments that came with it and finally roared "THERE IS NO TIME FOR EXPLAINATIONS! WE ARE ALLREADY LATE AS IT IS! WE MUST MAKE HASTE!"

Deoxys returning to his state of mind thought more questions which he just couldn't bother to ask. "So exactly where are we going? Why are we going there? What's so important about this that I had to miss my game of Hide 'n' Seek with the Sentret?" Deoxys continued to think.

The time came, and Rayquaza stopped and coiled the sky. Deoxys, returning to his normal form, awaited orders from Rayquaza.

A few moments they fell out of the sky as humans and as they about impacted the ground a unseen force pushed them up, allowing them to gain balance and break their fall.

They landed on the outskirts of the Ruins of Alpha where Rayquaza quickly lead to the wall, checking everywhere with a Keen Eye to see they have not been seen then pressed a couple stones. The wall opened and Rayquaza jestured Deoxys to hurry down the hall into the next room.

They apparently ran into a very important meeting in progress that Deoxys could barely comprehend.

<--- Credit to Doodlebop|Credit to Temporal Snake
Old 10-27-2010, 03:26 AM
MoonKit Offline

(Dm, if you think my post made no sience, read yours. I'm about to have your character re-thought about.)

Nalia Dangers
Lugia Human form--->Legend form
Ruins of Alph, Johto

Once a few other legends arived, I saw who we had. There was a weird mortal, I felt no presance of Pokemon I knew whatsoever. And then again, we had the duo of monster Pokemon, Deoxys and Rayquaza. I bowed once they arrived, and sat down. My seat was in the middle of all of the legendary birds. My counterpart was actually counted in this team. She was to my right, along with Moltres' seat. Articuno and Zapdos were to be seated to my left.

Hearing the bickering coming from Deoxys and Rayguaza, I needed to stop this fast. My body became enveloped in blue energy as my form changed. My wings seemed to outstreach at least a foot or two. My neack turned into half of a Giraffe neck, and a tail formed as my feet got smaller. My arms were gone, along with my hair, which had turned into head spikes. The energy faded, and my true form was let out, myself as Lugia.

"Could you two please be quiet until master Arceus gets here? I must remind you, although you are the leader of Hoenn sort of, I am still the leader of Johto, this region, and I could blow you off of the land if there were water near this place." I scolded Rayquaza. "And as for you, Deoxys, I expect for you to not anger him. Even master Arceua would want you two to to not fight for one second so we can speek about this." I finished, floating over to Arceus's chair and puting a feather onto it, a showing of my arival.
Old 10-27-2010, 07:38 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Myst - Keldeo
Human - Pokémon
Ruins of Alph

Oh.. I could hear voices. Damn human sight. I transformed into Keldeo, in which I had better sight and I could see where I was going. I felt like an idiot, but no time for that. It sounded like that very important meeting everyone had been talking about was here - and looked like it. Nearly all the legendaries were here. I felt small compared to Lugia.

"Err... sorry about that. My human form's sight is rather... um... rubbish. Needs glasses," I said quietly, but nobody paid a speck of attention to tiny little me. I couldn't exactly sit down so I just sort of... er... well, I stood beside my chair, trying to devise a way I could sit down. I just hopped onto the seat and curled up my legs... yeah.

Seriously, who said being such a tiny little legendary was easy?

(OOC: Get it now. And obviously, little Kerudio has a bit of difficulty getting into her chair. You know what I mean, she's got, like, horse legs. And at least she's small enough to sit down :D)

Spoiler:
Old 10-27-2010, 05:37 PM
Doodlebop Offline

OOC: OOC means out of character, Silver. ^^ Also, is there a Discussion Thread?

Crystal Fleet and Demetri Fleet
Legendary Form
Sky above Johto---> Ruins of Alph

Latias and Latios blasted through the sky, air around them whistling slightly as the made their way to the Ruins of Alph. The two enjoyed races. Usually, they ended in an argument over who had won, and a very brief fight, but now was not the time. This was no race. According to the other Legendaries, this was serious.

I see the Ruins, Latios told Latias through the Empathy Link they shared. Prepare to go down.

The two turned and shot towards the ground. The two pulled up at the last moment, hovering silently over the ground. The two entered the room where the other legendaries were. Neither of them said anything, but simply floated over to the side of the room where they were supposed to be. Latias, having a feeling she was supposed to say something, asked tentatively, "are we late?" She spoke so quietly almost no one could hear her, unless you were close by. When no one answered, she moved back behind her brother nervously, yellow eyes wide and fearful.

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links
Old 10-27-2010, 05:45 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Myst
Keldeo
Ruins of Alph

"No... we're waiting for Arceus and... a couple other legendaries, but I'm not sure since I can't see well from down here. You know I'm tiny."

Spoiler:
Old 10-28-2010, 03:35 AM
The Magician Offline

Nate Rivers (Arceus)
Legendary Form --> Human Form
Ruins of Alpha

Nate stood on top of the Ruins of Alpha, in Arceus form. His white mane blew in the wind, and his red pupils gleamed in the starlight (I'm making it night since I AM GOD <--- Not really) and he gazed up at the moon with a distant look on his face. Finally he noticed two plane-shaped pokemon flying to the Ruins of Alpha and entering them. "Not as many as I would like... but it will do." Nate said to himself, turning into his human form. Nate then slowly walked down the stairs only he could climb and into the Ruins.

Inside the ruins, Nate walked slowly down the hallways. He was wearing his white outfit with his rapier, as he was around Legendaries, and could be more lax with his appearance. Finally Nate reached the end room. Slowly he opened the door and stepped inside. "It's good to see you all again. I'm glad you could make it." Nate said, walking over to his chair and sitting down, his leg draped across the armrest of it. "We don't have very many of us here, but I'm going to ignore that fact. Those of you who are here, speak your real name. You all know me as Arceus, of course." He said, speaking with an air of authority that only a great leader could have.
Old 10-28-2010, 04:06 AM
MoonKit Offline

(No, we don't have a DS yet. I will try to remember after I finish this post. And Dm, no one-liners.)

Nalita Dangers
Lugia form
Ruins of Alph, secret cave

"It's good to see you all again. I'm glad you could make it." A man in a white coat spoke. I knew this person was Arceus. I just knew it, "We don't have very many of us here, but I'm going to ignore that fact. Those of you who are here, speak your real name. You all know me as Arceus, of course."

"Sir, what do you take me for? I'm in my legend form, and many legends know me as Lugia." I spoke, trying not to bite Arceus. "Some of us are even in our legend form, such as the Eon duo, the duo that never stops bickering, the one legend I have no idea about, and myself. I do beleive you are the only human, if I am not mistaken." I finished, looking at my seat, soon flopping down, laying on it. And yes, that was the only way I could think of getting onto the giant white and blue chair.

"Either way, greetings, Arceus. And welcome all to Johto." I smiled, and closed my mouth before Arceus could yell at me.
Old 10-28-2010, 04:01 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Myst
Kerudio
Ruins of Alph's Secret Room

I stumbled to my feet and did a silly little bow that made me fall right over. I sat down again quickly, the other legends often humoured me because of this factor.

"We are all present in Legend form, you should know who we are unless you have lost your sight," I said angrily. Had Arceus gone blind? Lugia was absolutely MASSIVE and hogged a rather large section of the room, he could be seen, and the chairs were big enough to offer me the luxury of being seen, the Eon twins were levitating and that was about it, unless some others were hidden from view or I was just too lazy to look around. I waited for Arceus to explode at me.

Spoiler:
Old 10-28-2010, 09:30 PM
The Magician Offline

Nate Rivers (Arceus)
Human Form
Ruins of Alpha

Nate's right eye twitched ever-so-slightly as the two Legendaries responded. Such incompitence. "Yes, I realize you are all in legend form, however have you ever heard of a Pokemon called Ditto, which is able to inpersonate any Pokemon which it has seen? I have memorized all of your vocal cords, one of the things a Ditto can not perfectly impersionate. You speaking your name lets me know that you are who you say you are." Nate said in a bored tone. [color="Olive]"Not only that but Dittos are incredibly dim-witted so that they may not even know the name of the Pokemon their impersionating."[/color] He said, moving from his lounging position to a sitting-straight-up position. Nate looked at Lugia and Kerudio. "I've already confirmed who you two are so don't bother speaking again."

Last edited by The Magician; 10-28-2010 at 09:32 PM.
Old 10-29-2010, 01:55 AM
MoonKit Offline

Nalia Dangers
Lugia form--> Human form
Ruins of Alph (trying not to kill Arceus)

"Yes, I realize you are all in legend form, however have you ever heard of a Pokemon called Ditto, which is able to inpersonate any Pokemon which it has seen? I have memorized all of your vocal cords, one of the things a Ditto can not perfectly impersionate. You speaking your name lets me know that you are who you say you are." The man, trying to say he were Arceus, spoke. His tone was nothing like Arceus' normal tone, rather it was quite bored.

"And might I remind you that I would have killed that Ditto by now? Ditto is my least favorite Pokemon, mainly because I saw one inpersonating me in my own underwater cave while I was visiting Ho-Oh." I reminded him.

Flashback

I looked down at my small, stubby feet. It had been a while since I had seen Ho Oh, and this was the one time of year that the Rainbow Pokemon woulb fly down, back to it's tower. I leapt up and got into the water, swiming towards the Bell tower. Many magikarp and Goldeen wer seen, along with the sacred coral reefs in which were unseen by humans and most smart Fire types.

When it was time that I was at the pond beside the Bell tower, I leapt out, flying in a spiral around the tall tower that she called the Bell tower. Then I saw it. The Komino girls and a White-breased Orange Pokemon with a golden beak. It was my counterpart, Ho-Oh.
~~~
I came back home after a long day of talking, back through the reefs. The baby Pokemon were all asleep, and all of the adult Pokemon were wide awake. I stoped when I saw a confused Seaking. I asked it why it was confused, and he said,

"I saw a weird looking Magikarp. It had eyes like a Ditto, but it also had the features of a Magikarp. And then it turned and vanished."

I knew that this was not a Magikarp. There was a Ditto in my seas.

I got home only to see myself sitting on a sea throne. No, it wasn't me. It was the Ditto. I braced myself, getting up. I started to flap my wings, and spiraled towatds the inposter. He was knocked out instantly, turning into a Ditto. I grabed him with my right wing and set him in a small cage. I closed it, and fixed my house. Only the chair was broken in half, which I needed a Fire Pokemon for. Thank Arceus, Ho-Oh came, for one last goodbye before the great Rainbow Pokemon left. I asked her if she could weld it with a small Ember, and she did just as so.

"And anyway, most Ditto have the same eyes or mouth in every form." I held out a picture of a Lugia with slits for pupals, but no real eyes. It also had a face like Wabafet's, but more in a ~ shape.

To refrain from smacking Arceus with my giant wing, I transformed into my human form, and my chair shrunk. The chair was now a small, blue beanbag with white blotches. My wings weren't white angel wings anymore. They were mini forms of Lgia's wings, and they were blue. I smiled, and say down. My beanbag sprouted wings like Lugia's, just as wide and long.

Last edited by MoonKit; 10-29-2010 at 01:58 AM.
Old 10-29-2010, 02:55 AM
Rival Silver Offline
Elite Trainer

Keith Reins (Deoxys)
Legend Form
Ruins of Alpha: Secret Room

Deoxys, after arriveing, transformed into his legend form shortly after Rayquaza transformed and coiled around his chair as he would the sky. It seemed like his way to sit down. He sat infront of Rayquaza, who on the left of Rayquaza was Kyogre and on the right was Groudon. On Keiths left was Latios and beyond him was Latias. On his right was Jirachi.

The Regi's sat in there own little area, seperating Registeel, Regirock, and Regiice from the Hoenn legends. Atleast it was for good reason as Regigigas sat behind them.

Keith tryed makeing small talk with Latios... He got no repsonce. Latios would just glance at him with the same expression, then glance back towards the center of the room. Jirachi napped on his right. He wonderd how old she was, yet she still slept like that of a human child.

Eventually Rayquaza snapped at him here and there, trying to put him back in line and be silent.

Then this man enterd the room and claimed to be "Arceus". When the so called "Arceus" enterd the room and basically told Lugia to "Shut up" it made him chuckle. When Lugia showed a picture of a Ditto transformed to attempt to look at him, he burst out laughing. His childish manner and lack of manners caused a long going laughter, attracting the attention of all the legends in the room and the so called "Arceus".

After a long hardy laughter Deoxys appologized.

"Haha..haha..hahhhh.. I'm sorry but that's way to funny." Deoxys chuckled out with a tear in his eyes from laughing so hard. Of course, the thought of the image came back in his head and he burst into another fit of laughter.

<--- Credit to Doodlebop|Credit to Temporal Snake
Old 10-29-2010, 07:26 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Myst
Kerudio
Ruins of Alph

I snorted and then burst into fits of laughter when I saw the Ditto impersonating Lugia. I laughed along with Deoxys and gave a slight little giggle when he/she laughed again because when people laugh, it makes me laugh. I thought Arceus would know that when Ditto transforms, it retains its eyes and the Pokémon looks a bit wonky. I remembered when I had once been out to visit Rayquaza, I'd seen a Ditto.

I swam through the water, speed unmatched by the regular water Pokémon. I was a half-fighting so I had lots of stamina and strong legs. I decided to take a dunk and swam with my head underneath the water, adjusting my breathing to work underwater with a few abnormal-sounding breaths. I was just swimming alongside a Seaking when a massive Gyarados whipped me backwards out of the blue. But its face was abnormal... it had eyes that were a replica of Ditto's... and a mouth of Ditto's, too. I pummeled Gyarados with kicks and soon a purple thing floated to the surface.

Dittos. Good times. They always made you laugh, but Dittos were no laughing matter when they copied a legendary ; they had every power the legend had...

Spoiler: