Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 10-28-2010, 03:51 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [DS] Ydos, the Parellel Beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Yay~! Neo's in! :D

Oh, okay, now I see. ^^ Hmm... I guess either character would be good, since Kilo's kinda has a criminal record already, and your character is a gyspy *is reminded of the Hunchback of Notre Dame*; since you're one of the RPMs, though, we could go with your character.
Just because I am one of the RPMs doesn't mean I'm going to take advantage of it. If you want your character to be the suspect, then go for it. I'm sure I can think of some trouble Kenna can get into later on in the RP.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-28-2010, 04:33 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Momoyia View Post
Well, Sabi and I have decided that we are going to go with the murder idea. Neo Pikachu signed up and we are thinking that his character is going to be the one to do the murder, but he is going to frame one of our characters. So far your and my characters are the candidates, but we need to decide on only one. So we have to decide which one of our characters are going to be framed.
Well, my only thought is that I would need to know the character who is going to be framed. That would mean planting evidence to match the person being framed to suggest who did it.

With that in mind, someone would have to agree to me knowing almost everything about their character to be able to do this effectively. And how this information was obtained would need to probably be on the level of spying or something like that.

Old 10-28-2010, 04:43 AM
Master Zorua Offline

That and the scene of the crime needs to be established as well as an autopsy report (how they died). After all, someone could be strangled to death with a scarf only to be found with a fingerprinted knife in the heart,
Old 10-28-2010, 04:44 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Well, my only thought is that I would need to know the character who is going to be framed. That would mean planting evidence to match the person being framed to suggest who did it.

With that in mind, someone would have to agree to me knowing almost everything about their character to be able to do this effectively. And how this information was obtained would need to probably be on the level of spying or something like that.
I'm sure that won't be any problem, Neo. Once Char and I have worked out which one of our characters will be framed, I have no doubt that either one of us would not mind answering any questions you may have about the character we play. I just would like to know if she really wants her character to be the one framed or not. If not, then my character will be framed.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-28-2010, 05:16 AM
Larvinator Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Larvinator Send a message via Skype™ to Larvinator

Not to jump the gun or anything, seeing as I haven't even been accepted yet (orz), but I'd like to put it out there that I am quite happy having my own character take the framing. It'd make a lot of sense, considering her heavy involvement in a less-than-clean gang. Plus, it'd make things about three and a half hells more interesting.
Old 10-28-2010, 06:14 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larvinator View Post
Not to jump the gun or anything, seeing as I haven't even been accepted yet (orz), but I'd like to put it out there that I am quite happy having my own character take the framing. It'd make a lot of sense, considering her heavy involvement in a less-than-clean gang. Plus, it'd make things about three and a half hells more interesting.
I have just accepted your character, so you don't have to worry about that. That is unless Sabi has something to say when she reads it, but usually when one of us accepts a character the other agrees. We even had to agree on our own characters in order to play as them.

Now, going on to the subject you brought up, I am totally fine with that. Like I told Char, I'm sure I can find some way for my gypsy character to get herself in trouble later on, so my character does not have to be the one framed. It was just at the time she seemed like the best candidate other than Char's. If she is alright with it, then your character will become the murder suspect. But keep in mind that if your character is framed, Neo's character is allowed to know everything about yours.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 10-28-2010 at 06:25 AM.
Old 10-28-2010, 09:29 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Does anyone else think this is how ALL role plays should start out? A collaborated discussion of how to start it, how to really get the ball rolling. I mean I see this turning out well, really well. We could be starting a whole new thing with this role play.

I honestly didn't expect this many people to join at first, it's nice to see so many people from all over joined. XD

And FYI, I've been sick, still am a bit but better than before. Oh and yes, I approve all SU's Crystal accepted. I would have probably beaten her to it if I wasn't ill.

FYI Crystal, you have a typo in the Dragon list in the SU thread...should be Frost not Forst.

Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 10-28-2010 at 09:33 AM.
Old 10-28-2010, 12:59 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID Saraibre Ryu View Post
FYI Crystal, you have a typo in the Dragon list in the SU thread...should be Frost not Forst.
Also, it's Phoenix, not Phenix =P
Old 10-28-2010, 03:59 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID Saraibre Ryu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewcario
Also, it's Phoenix, not Phenix =P
Apparently I'm the typo queen. 1) I'm still very sick and not getting better 2) Most of my edits are done either early in the morning, late at night, or at a time when I am out of it because of medication so I don't realize my mistakes until I read it over or people point them out 3) I swear my Mac hates me because I could have sworn that the typo Mewcario pointed out wasn't there and that I typed his character's last name right. Those are my reasons for being the typo queen at this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID Saraibre Ryu
Does anyone else think this is how ALL role plays should start out? A collaborated discussion of how to start it, how to really get the ball rolling. I mean I see this turning out well, really well. We could be starting a whole new thing with this role play.

I honestly didn't expect this many people to join at first, it's nice to see so many people from all over joined. XD
I agree with you there, buddy, on both points. I think that with this discussion, the RP will be a lot more interesting in the beginning that we originally thought. And I didn't think we would get this many people either. We still have three in reserve, though. Hopefully they will finish their SUs soon since I am guessing that we are waiting on them before we start, along with waiting on the current discussion of the murder suspect to be resolved as well.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-28-2010, 05:18 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Well, perhaps the gypsy could be a witness, but placed in a circumstance where she's forced to lie or something: blackmail, hostage situation or the like.
Old 10-28-2010, 05:50 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Well, perhaps the gypsy could be a witness, but placed in a circumstance where she's forced to lie or something: blackmail, hostage situation or the like.
Or because she is a gypsy, they can question her to see if she may know anything or charge her for a different crime and then question her about the murder. Besides, if Kenna was a witness, they would think that she had killed the guy until the evidence says it was someone else, and then maybe think that she assisted in the murder... Ideas are forming in my head. But first let's figure out who the murder suspect is gonna be before we figure out how other characters may be involved.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-28-2010, 09:31 PM
Master Zorua Offline

I say let's put it to a vote.
Old 10-28-2010, 09:48 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
I say let's put it to a vote.
A vote for who is going to be the murder suspect? Well we can take my character off the list since Larvinator really wants her character to be the suspect and Charmander009 suggested that her character be the one framed. We just have to decide which one it is gonna be. And then we can talk about if there is a witness to the crime.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-28-2010, 09:50 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Blackmail. It can make someone do anything.

The point is making sure she can be placed at the scene of the crime (from the evidence found, not necessarily realty) and that she has no alibi. That's all you really need.

Old 10-28-2010, 10:19 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

My idea:
Let both of them be suspects?
It would give them a reason to go find each other (hence in the long run, gather the group that is going to do things for the greater good, blah blah blah) and it'd be way more interesting. Besides I'm sure Neo is capable of framing two different people that have more than likely never met each other. Because. That's what Neo does. He bends your miiinnnnddd. He can have fun like that...XD