Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 09-25-2009, 08:40 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Individual RP: Dragoness

A nice day, it was. Bright, warm, and a pleasant breeze was blowing. I stood near the dock and breathed in deep, enjoying the scent of seawater and the warm sun on my skin.

I was waiting for the next ferry, which was running about ten minutes late. I'd radioed in to make sure everything was fine, and the captain had assured me they'd just left late. It seemed a few Trainers had gotten lost, and that was the cause of the delay.

I sighed a little and turned, heading inside the Outpost and going to sit behind the counter. I booted up the computer and started randomly going through Trainer files, seeing who'd captured what, checking credentials, seeing if anyone had done the online sign-up that gave them priority over Trainers who did paperwork after getting here. I was nearly finished when I heard a knock at the door. Jumping in surprise, I glanced from the computer screen in time to see the Outpost door swing open. In came a group of about fifteen Trainers, all chatting in eager voices. I grinned at the sight of them, feeling their excitement rub off on me as I stood. I clapped my hands to gain their attention, cleared my throat, and spoke up.

"Right, right, well then, welcome to the National Park, everyone! I'm glad you could all make it. Now, I've been going through files, and it seems only one of you did the online application. Ah, let's see..." I quickly scanned back through the files before finding the one I was looking for. "Miss Amonea? Dragana Amonea?" At my call, a young girl with long pink hair stepped forward. I smiled and nodded at her, then addressed the crowd again. "I'll call for someone to come get everyone else situated. Enjoy your visit!" I then put in a call to one of the off-duty Rangers, waved for Dragana to follow me, and headed through the door that separated the main lobby from the Ranger area. We walked down the bland hallway and exited the building through the rear door. Instead of walking to the golf-cart like vehicles parked in the small parking lot, I came to a stop a few feet from the back door and motioned for Dragana to stand by me.

"Now then, Dragana...do you mind if I use your first name? If it bothers you just let me know. Anyways, we're not taking the a cart to the Great Lakes. Once you get to a certain distance, the wheels on them can't handle the sand and everything. That, and there are a lot of Pokemon around there who are sensitive to vibrations and stuff. We've learned the carts tend to upset a lot of them. Instead, we're going to be teleporting there. Now don't worry, it's safe and painless and you won't even realize it's happening until it's over." I then pulled a Ball from my pack and smiled a little, releasing a child-sized, saffron-skinned Pokemon from within. The Abra materialized sitting down, head against his chest, tail curled into his lap. I grabbed Dragana's right wrist in my left hand and then placed my right hand on the Abra's shoulders. "Poko, take us to the Great Lakes!"

There was a crack and a brief flare of bright light; less than a second of a second later, we reappeared at the outskirts of the Great Lakes. Thanking him, I recalled the Abra and then glanced around. Stretched out for miles before us were huge, crystal-blue pools of water. Between them were beaches covered in yellow-tan sand; there were many Pokemon sunning themselves on the warm sands. When they saw us, a large number of them silently slipped into the nearest pool of water, though some had to search for a suitable pool if they couldn't handle the salt content (or lack thereof) of the one closest to them. I smiled, raising a hand to shield my eyes from the glare of light reflecting of the dozens of pools.

"Well, here we are, the Great Lakes. Here, put these on," I added, pulling two pairs of sunglasses from my pack. They were dark brown and quite stylish, but that didn't matter. They were the HD sunglasses, completely cutting out glare while enhancing color and vibrancy. They came in especially useful here, allowing one to fully admire the area and the Pokemon without constantly squinting against the light reflected from the surface of the water. "Now then, you might be wondering how we go about running into Pokemon here. After all, it's just a bunch of sand and water. Basically, we'll walk around the beaches and see what approaches us. If you have a Pokemon that can swim, you can ride on them in the smaller pools and see what decides to check you out. The bigger, deeper pools are off-limits; to keep Trainers and Pokemon safe from overly-frisky Pokemon, you know.

"Now, if you're ready, let's go see what there is to see at the sea!" I chuckled at my lame joke, which was so stupid it had to be laughed at, then started walking towards the pools.

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Dragana Amonea
Money: 9,550

Area Effects:
Encounter Remaining- 15

Pokemon Stats:
-Serious Female Jolteon: (No EMs) <Volt Absorb Ability>
100%

-Bold Male Machamp (TM Thunder Punch ; TM Ice Punch) <Guts Ability>
100%

-Jolly Male Dragonite (TM Focus Punch) <Inner Focus Ability>
100%

-Mild Female Weepinbell (No EMs) <Chlorophyll Ability>
100%

Total Items: Parkballs x3 : Superballs x4 : Hyperballs x3 : Two Max Heal : One Full Heal : Ranger’s Delight : One Type Repellent
Total Pokemon Encountered: n/a
Total Pokemon Captured: n/a

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 04-20-2010 at 01:35 PM.
Old 09-25-2009, 09:19 PM
Dragoness Offline

Default Re: Individual RP: Dragoness

OOC:Why do I get the strange feeling that somebody is copy+pasting RP posts? xD

IC:

"Sweet!" I almost yelled. I had to keep my voice down, no need to scare away anymore Pokemon. Slipping the sunglasses on, I saw the world darken. It was still pretty and bright, but not nearly as harsh on my sensitive eyes. "Good idea, bringing these, Ranger...?" I let the question slide as I took in the beauty of the lakes. It was then I remembered something, I had brought along for myself and my Ranger.

Slipping a hand into a small black pack at my side, I pulled out a bottle of SPF40. Rubbing the sunscreen on my arms, neck and face, I offered some to my Ranger. "This is SUCH a wonderful place!" I chit-chatted. "I mean, really, how many times do you get to spend in a park, with lots of beautiful lakes, Pokemon and everything on a perfect day!? Oh," I quickly changed the subject. My sister, Wikka Amonea (not that she often used her first name, for fear of being teased) said switching subjects like a grasshopper was a bad trait I had. In fact, it was thinking of her that made me switch subjects.

"My sister, Ranger Amonea works here! Do you know her?" I asked excitedly. While waiting for my ranger to reply, I walked forward several feet towards the nearest lake, feeling the warm sand crunch under my sandals. My happy grin widened--was it me or I see a Pokemon poke its head out of the water, all curious like?
--
OOC: I now have 11,550

Last edited by Dragoness; 09-26-2009 at 06:30 AM.
Old 09-30-2009, 03:00 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

OOC: Sorry I took so long to reply ^^'. *Shot for being a bad Ranger.* X__x

=====

IC: Dragana accepted the sunglasses with an exclamation of, "Sweet!" I smiled a little at her enthusiasm, then chuckled abashedly as she added, "Good idea, bringing these, Ranger...?"

"I'm sorry, I got distracted," I replied. "My name is Trainer Sara. Strange, I know. My parents are crazy, I tell you. They think the name makes the person, and they wanted me to be some epic Pokemon Trainer. Mind you, they're quite pleased with my current occupation. I'm glad they aren't trying to get me to officially change my name to Ranger Sara!"

When Dragana offered me a bottle of sunscreen a minute later, I took it with a thankful nod. The last thing I needed was a freaking sunburn, that was for sure. Imagine, the Head Ranger being unable to work because she was careless and didn't think to pack sunscreen, especially when heading to the Lakes! I smeared some on my shoulders, face, and legs, then handed the bottle back to Dragana. By this time, she was in full-on conversation mode. I smiled and listened, something most people only act like they're doing these days. When she asked whether I knew her sister or not, I grinned more and nodded.

"Ranger Amonea, yes, I know her. Nice, friendly, good with people. I make it a point to get to know the people who work for me. You know, Miss Amonea was one of the first people to be hired here. I've known her ever since the first day she started working. In fact, I personally trained the first few Rangers, including her." I nodded aimlessly as we walked over the toasty, crunchy sand of the beaches, glancing around as a few more Pokemon lazily slid into nearby pools. A few more remained lounging on the sands, watching us with curious expressions as we walked. When we approached the first pool, a Bidoof poked its head from the water and playfully shot a squirt of water from between its huge front teeth. It splashed the sand near my feet, and before I could react the beaver dove beneath the water. I snorted back a laugh and shook my head.

"It's been a while since any Trainers have come here. I guess some of the Pokemon are in a better mood than usual because of it. Or maybe that Bidoof just likes spitting at people. I seem to remember a Bidoof squirting Water Guns at people, the last time I came here with a group of tourists from Sinnoh. They didn't much appreciate the whole experience, but I found it amusing."

At that moment, we came to two more pools, one on each side of us. I had barely finished talking when an orange blur came bursting from the pool to the left. I came to a stop and let my Floatzel, Dagger, from his PokeBall. When a Pokemon here exits a pool as fast as the wild one just had, it usually meant something would go down. As Dagger materialized from his Ball, the orange blur landed several feet in front of us and was revealed as a Buizel. The little weasel gave us a hard look, glared at Dagger, and fluffed up its fur in an attempt to look more intimidating. Dagger snorted in disdain and barked at the insolent Buizel, folding his arms over his chest as he leaned back on his hind legs. The Buizel huffed angrily at being brushed off so casually and growled, its ire quickly rising. I sighed and gave Dagger a gentle thump on the back of his head.

"Now come on, don't make the little thing more angry than it is already," I chided. Dagger snorted again and shrugged, clearly saying he could care less how irritated Buizel got. He then flashed his unevolved brethren a cheeky, taunting smile. I grumbled and shook my head. That's a Brave Pokemon for you; they don't mind getting themselves into troublesome situations, because they're courage doesn't let them feel anxious or self-conscious or anything. Sometimes I wished Dagger had a more laid-back Nature. Quiet, maybe, or Modest.

I glanced over at Dragana, exasperation clear on my face as I thumped Dagger's head again. "Well, we don't normally have to deal with egotistical Floatzel making already irritated Buizel even angrier, but there you go. I don't suppose you'd like to have a go? I have a feeling it might be healthier than leaving this little fella in such a ticked off state, and maybe letting some poor sap fall victim to its rages." Dagger snorted once more; he evidently didn't think much of anything could fall victim to the smaller Buizel. In response, the little water-weasel hissed and lashed its tails through the air, then pointed at Dragana with a declaration of, "Bui!" It clearly wanted to challenge the young woman and prove its strength.

=====

Trainer Stats:

Money: 11,550

Area Effects:
Encounter Remaining- 14

Pokemon Stats:
100%

100%

100%

100%

Total Items: Parkballs x3 : Superballs x4 : Hyperballs x3 : Two Max Heal : One Full Heal : Ranger’s Delight : One Type Repellent

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Buizel {Encounter 1}

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-09-2009 at 04:38 PM.
Old 09-30-2009, 05:59 PM
Dragoness Offline

OOC: Buizels are so cute!

IC:

"Amonea? Good with people? Well, she always had some people skills about her..." I said doubtfully. The truth was Amonea is easily annoyed, cool and has a slightly superior attitude about herself. She is also kind, loving and generally nice if she liked you, but that was not the point. At least she isn't one of those 'I know everything', gossiping jerks I have met.

"Anyway, this place is beautiful. And 'Trainer Sara'? That is a bit of an odd name, though I can't talk myself. 'Dragana' isn't the most common thing either," I laughed as we continued walking on the warm pebbles of sand. I had just ducked the spray of water from a Bidof, laughing madly about the beaver, when I froze.

Something shot out of the water. Chocolate brown, with a cream colored stomach and two white tipped tails, it landed several feet in front of us. Spitting, it didn't seem happy to see Sara's Pokemon, Dagger, but it focused in on me. Looking it over, I noted the razor sharp blue fins on its arms and back, along with a yellow circle around its neck, like a tube.

"Buizel...wow." The Buizel let out a feminine shriek, glaring at me. "Yes, I'll battle her. It is a her. I doubt she'll cause harm if I don't do it though, I just want a beautiful, feisty girl like this!" I told Sara.

Reaching into my backpack, I retrieved a small small black and gold sphere. "Snook" was painted on it in curly white lettering, just above the seam line of the Pokeball. Pressing the middle of the ball, I threw it at the ground, raising my hand to catch it as it rebounded. A flash of scarlet light later and Snookedoodle, my faithful Jolteon, was standing before Buizel.

"Snookedoodle! Sweetie, how do you feel 'bout battling Buzel over there?" I asked. Snook looked at the wild Pokemon, her lips curling in a grin.

"Good," I said. Looking at the weasel, I raised my voice. "And you, Buziel, how do you feel about battling? Wanna come with me, all quiet like?" The look I got was priceless. Of course she wanted to battle. She wanted me to prove I was a good enough trainer to take her. Well, fine! Two can play at that game!

"Snook," I muttered to Snookerdoodle. She twitched her long yellow ears at me, the better to hear. "Just start this off with Agility and then Thundershock. If you hit with your favorite attack, you'll knock her right out and we don't want that, do we?" Snook snorted. I rolled my eyes. "Well you may want that, but I don't! Keep focused on Buizel, she's fast, but you're evolved, you've had years of practice. Just keep her in your sight. Jump at her when the time is right and release Thundershock!" Snookerdoodle pawed the ground, nodding at me.

Closing her eyes, her muscles tightened, her sleek yellow coat contracting. Then with a shudder, she released all of her muscles, relaxing them entirely. Her eyes fluttered open, she blinked, then glared at the pretty Pokemon before her. I didn't know how well Agility worked, but hopefully it helped her. Now her speed, already higher than Buizel's, would be through the roof. This would help her as she was on sandy ground. With a snarl, she ran forward.

The Jolteon dug her claws into the earth, throwing up sand as she raced at the wild Pokemon. Her violet eyes, the color of my hair, had lightnings playing in them as she narrowed in on Buizel. Suddenly, she jumped at the creature, but stopped before hitting the rodent Pokemon. With a thud she landed on the ground a couple foot before Buizel. Opening her large mouth, a white-yellow glob of energy proceeded forth, little arms of electricity curling out from her mouth as she let loose the Thundershock.

OOC: I forgot, I now I have 8250

Last edited by Dragoness; 10-01-2009 at 01:07 AM.
Old 10-01-2009, 08:21 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

I smiled a little as Dragana let out a Jolteon and launched into battle. First order of the day was Agility. Apparently, Dragana wanted her Pokemon to move so fast it spontaneously combusted. I watched the Jolteon tighten her muscles, then visibly relax. Buizel watched the show with open disdain, rolling her shoulders in a manner that clearly stated she didn't care how fast Jolteon could move.

Next up, Thundershock. Dragana's Pokemon, moving with astounding speed, lunged for Buizel. The little weasel danced backwards several steps as Snookerdoodle landed in front of her, jaws craning open while an orb of yellow-white electricity formed behind her fangs. She then unleashed the attack, tendrils arching from the beam and flying towards Buizel.

The little weasel didn't seem worried. In fact, she seemed angry that Snookerdoodle was holding back. Buizel flung her arms into the air with a loud snarl, and a funnel of water erupted from the pool closest to her. The water engulfed her after a second, and had such momentum it carried her forward with great speed. Buizel's Aqua Jet met Snookerdoodle's Thundershock head on, and even though the attack was conducted by the water around her, Buizel didn't let it stop her. The Aqua Jet was knocked a little off-course, though, and only clipped Snookerdoodle on her right side. Her attack spent, Buizel hit the ground on all fours as the Aqua Jet petered out, the funnel collapsing to the ground and sending water flying. Shaking herself, Buizel bared her sharp little teeth in a growl before charging forward, not even taking the time to rest from Snookerdoodle's first attack.

"Wow," I said, mostly to myself. "That's one tough, determined little Buizel."

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:
-Serious Female Jolteon: 92.10%
-? Female Buizel: 54.14% <Tackle>

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounter Remaining- 14

Pokemon Stats:
-Serious Female Jolteon: (No EMs) <Volt Absorb Ability> [Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle]
100%

92.10%

100%

100%

Buizel {Encounter 1}

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-09-2009 at 04:39 PM.
Old 10-02-2009, 07:53 PM
Dragoness Offline

Cool Re: Individual RP: Dragoness

OOC: I dun stole Galleon's font color.

IC:

Someone once said to me, "Reflect as if you have all of time, even when time is short." Somehow I didn't think this would be very good to do in a battle, but listening to these words throughout the years had taught me to remain calm yet quick. I had once tried to pass this on to Snookerdoodle, yet she didn't need it--she was already a silent, serious 'mon. So I already had a battle plan forming before the rough water weasel charged at my Jolteon. I half expected Snookerdoodle to know what to do, she was an intelligent girl--"Smarter than you at times!" my sister would say.

"Snook!" I yelled, my thinking all done in a matter of seconds as I rapidly bellowed out orders. I took a moment to make sure she wasn't in any of the water herself, though on second thought, Jolteon being an electric Pokemon, it wouldn't bother her at all. "DON'T knock it out! BUT, it just soaked itself and the ground. Hit it with Tee-Dubya! It shouldn't harm her, or at least not very much. You're ten times faster than her, you can strike her before she reaches you!" The Thunder Wave attack should not cause real harm to Buizel--Thunder Wave was what 'Tee-Dubya' meant. Not all of Snookerdoodle's attacks were coded, just a few, but she knew them by heart.

"Also," I called out as Snookerdoodle eyed the oncoming Buizel, her eyes flickering with miniature lightning bolts again. "Use Thunder Shock again, but with a little less power than you would normally use." I placed emphasis on my last words, making it clear I did not want her to attack with full force. At the same time, I didn't want her to attack with barely any power, just not enough to knock Buizel out.

Snook opened her mouth, a sphere of golden light coming out of it. It fizzed at the edges, pulsing with energy as Jolteon released the Thunder Wave. It grew into a thin sheet of lighting as it flew at Buizel. I didn't know whether it hit or not, as the light was far too bright for me to see properly. I imagined Snookerdoodle could see clearly through her own attack and was doing her next one, Thunder Shock. I swear I could see a ball of yellow-white fire in her mouth, smaller than her last Thunder Shock. It seemed to grow and shrink as power went through it. Little strands of electricity sprung out from it, curling and twirling around themselves.

"I hope this works," I commented to Sara.

EDIT: OOC: I meant to mention this earlier and forgot--my Machamp doesn't have 92.10% health...:)

Last edited by Dragoness; 10-02-2009 at 08:05 PM.
Old 10-04-2009, 09:43 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

OOC: Oops, edited the wrong Pokemon's HP lol.

=====

IC: Hmmm, coded attacks. I nodded absently as I watched Dragana's Pokemon leap into action. I myself had a habit of using coded attacks, and it was nice to see I wasn't the only one. I pushed those thoughts aside, though, and focused on the battle. Wouldn't it be something if the Head Ranger got distracted by petty thoughts and something critical happened?

Snookerdoodle opened her jaws once more, only this time she expelled a soft golden sphere of electricity that was blurred and fuzzy around the edges. When the orb was fired, it spread into a thin sheet of snapping current. Buizel glared at the attack, which I recognized as a Thunder Wave; the little weasel then completely dismissed the attack as if it weren't important. Of course, I think her thoughts on that changed when the attack washed over her, making her muscles seize up. Without a sound the little Pokemon went down, her skin twitching and jumping under her fur.

At the same time, Snookerdoodle readied and fired yet another Thundershock, only this on was clearly at a fraction of the strength of the last. Buizel, unfortunately, was Paralyzed by the Thunder Wave she'd just received, and thus wasn't in any state to dodge the Thundershock. Luckily for Buizel, when the attack reached her, a lot of it was conducted through the water soaking the sand and thus was diverted into the ground. What was left of it made the sea-weasel spasm weakly before she managed to overcome her paralysis. With a spitting snarl she struggled to her paws, glaring in a baleful manner at Snookerdoodle before gaping her jaws open and disgorging a sudden bullet of crystal-clear water. The Water Gun was fired so quickly and unexpectedly that I actually flinched. Hopefully, Snookerdoodle would react in a more appropriate manner.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:
-? Female Buizel: 23.24% [PAR]<Water Gun>

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounter Remaining- 14

Pokemon Stats:
-Serious Female Jolteon: (No EMs) <Volt Absorb Ability> [Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle]
92.10%

100%

100%

100%

Buizel {Encounter 1}

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Old 10-05-2009, 01:55 AM
Dragoness Offline

Smile Re: Individual RP: Dragoness

Snook, an experienced Pokemon, saw the oncoming attack. She didn't need me to yell out instructions. Leaning close to the ground, her muscles tensed, eyes narrowing on the ball of water coming at her. She then did something I did not expect and didn't even think of. Opening her mouth, a bolt of blindingly white electricity came out from it. It shot forward, striking the water and causing the white glob to flash golden-white as it became electrified. I wasn't sure if it really was electric now, but it looked it.

I could see her strategy. She had the ability Volt Absorb. In case the water attack did hit her, she was trying to make it become an electric attack! Thus, Volt Absorb would heal her for 25% of her maximum health!

"Smart Pokemon," I told Ranger Sara, who seemed absorbed in the battle. Grinning like a fool, I turned my own attention back to the battle.

Snookerdoodle had jumped jumped towards and under the flying water-electric bullet. A flash of light came from around her, I couldn't tell if she dodged the attack or not, but I called out to her anyway. "Use Tackle!" I said. I see what was going on, but I swear I saw her body jump forward at the Buizel, claws out and screeching a battle cry.

OOC: I thought it was a bit creative, trying to make the Water Gun become electric. Dunno if it worked though--I did say that I think the Thundershock attack hit the water attack, but I didn't say it was actually effective or not. I wasn't sure if its okay to say an attack hit another attack, as long as you don't say what really happened when the two collided...*shrug* :)

Last edited by Dragoness; 10-05-2009 at 03:00 AM.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:51 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

OOC: :P

=====

IC: Dragana's Jolteon was no pushover, that was clear. In fact, she was downright tough, and intelligent to boot. Instead of panicking or even waiting for Dragana to give an order, the electric canine let loose with a blast of electricity. This collided with the Water Gun and instantly turned it into a swirling, watery orb of power. Buizel, shocked only for a moment, quickly got over her surprise and darted forward.

At the same time, Snookerdoodle moved forward as well. She moved gracefully, diving under the sphere. A light burst around her as the electrified Water Gun grazed her back; however, the Jolteon looked like she'd neither regained health nor lost any. Apparently, the power of the Water Gun negated the effect of Jolteon's Ability, and vice versa.

Hot on the heels of Snookerdoodle's improvised action, Dragana called out another attack. I saw the Jolteon rush forward as the light faded from around her. She only got a few steps before Buizel, who'd become an orange blur by now, leapt straight at the Jolteon's face. Giving a harsh cry, the weasel whirled around in midair, whipping her tails around with a large amount of force behind them, thanks to the momentum of her Quick Attack. The two Pokemon were seconds from colliding with one another; neither could avoid the other's attack, but Snookerdoodle had the upper hand thanks to her type advantage and being at a higher health than Buizel. Then again, the reckless little sea-weasel was tenacious as heck, and even though things looked like they were drawing to a close, I didn't doubt that Buizel might just be getting started.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:
-? Female Buizel: 23.24% [PAR] <Quick Attack>

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounter Remaining- 14

Pokemon Stats:
92.10%

100%

100%

100%

Buizel {Encounter 1}

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Old 10-05-2009, 08:29 PM
Dragoness Offline

"Determined little bugger," I muttered. Silently I wondered what nature this creature had, but I pushed those thoughts away. I couldn't waste time on that now.

"Snook! Your faster than that rodent! If you can't dodge the attack, than twist yourself around, so your hind end hits her!" I knew for a fact that Snookerdoodle has a very bony, hard butt. The amount of times she has sat on me with it testify to this. Privately, I was also hoping her spiked fur would either cushion her a bit or harm Buizel.

Jolteon was already moving before I finished my sentence. She jumped into the air, her body contorted, twisting itself around so her hard bones would smack into Buizel. Between her tackle attack and the Quick Attack, I could only hope she didn't get hurt too bad and Buizel didn't faint--though surely the impact would bring the wild Pokemon down a good bit. And besides, Buizel was paralyzed! She shouldn't be able to move around much at all and not very fast!

Right before the oncoming impact I thought of something. "Snook, if you haven't already, charge up your body! Make every fur on it electrified! If it doesn't hurt her, it should at least freeze her!"

Snookerdoodle's fur gleamed suddenly, each strand flashing white. Her golden locks sparkling, each inch of her blazing. I looked away from the sudden flashiness that came from my Pokemon and a thought occurred to me--would Buizel be blinded like I was by Jolteon's sudden charging up?

I then thought of asking Snook to use Thunder Wave again, but they were going at each other just a little too fast and it was too late for me to ask her to do that now. Besides, it hadn't stopped Buizel earlier, it might not stop her now.

Last edited by Dragoness; 10-06-2009 at 04:37 AM.
Old 10-06-2009, 07:19 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

It was down to the wire, so to speak. Combined with the electrified fur of her opponent, I didn't think Buizel would be doing much of anything after this round. I'd be surprised if she'd be able to stand within the next few minutes, to be honest. She'd taken a beating, that was for sure, and she was too stubborn to give up while she was still able to.

Snookerdoodle and Buizel flew at each other, both moving with astounding speed. Snookerdoodle whipped her body around at the last second, so that when the Pokemon collided, her hip bones absorbed most of the impact. Her now sharp, spiky fur helped lessen the blow, but Buizel gave a screech of pain as the needle-sharp strands bit into her tail and back. Or maybe it was from the weak flow of electricity pulsing from the Jolteon's coat? Or maybe she was just pissed off because she was losing, who knew?

After a second both Pokemon fell earthward. Snookerdoodle landed on all fours, looking none worse for the wear, but Buizel hit the sand on her side. She gave a loud, wheezy gasp when she struck, twitching feebly and giving faint growls that sounded more like whimpers. She spent a few minutes trying to get up, but only managed to roll onto her stomach and raise her head. Her eyes were narrowed, clouded with fatigue and a reckless, stubborn determination. Her body gave a visible shiver as she struggled to get up, but she just didn't have the strength for it. Her head lolled and fell to the beach, and though it was clear she was down for the count, still her body twitched in an effort to stand. I smiled, just a little, and looked over at Dragana.

"I'd say now's a good time to try for a catch."

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:
-Serious Female Jolteon: 89%
-? Female Buizel: 3.24% [PAR]

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounter Remaining- 14

Pokemon Stats:
92.10%

100%

100%

100%

Buizel {Encounter 1}

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Old 10-06-2009, 07:41 PM
Dragoness Offline

Smile Re: Individual RP: Dragoness

"I agree," I spoke, nodding at Sara. Waving Snookerdoodle over, I put out my hand, gently petting the top of her sweat soaked head. "You did very well, thank you. I can't believe how well you battled! Well, actually I can, but still!" Snook smiled up at me, her lips parting to show rows of sharp teeth.

Casting my eyes from Snook and over the fine pebbles of sand and finally onto Buizel, I let out a small groan. "Buz," I said, feeling a pang in my heart for the Pokemon's sad condition. My normally cheerful, carefree face fell as I walked a couple feet to the little guy--well, girl.

"Look you poor thing. I know it's not, well, always the best thing to battle a Pokemon and bring it from the wild. But so many love it! And we can learn and help Pokemon by having them with us and studying them and talking to them. And if you don't like it, well, I'll let you go, okay?"

Not sure if Buizel cared or understood what I said, I reached into my pocket and pulled out a small blue and gold sphere. A Park Ball. Pushing on the black dot in the middle, I allowed the ball to open as I gently tossed it through the air at Buizel. It stopped in mid-air, about an inch from the weakened creature. A minute later it shot out a flash of black-violet light as it attempted to suck Buizel into it.

"Think it'll work?" I asked Ranger Sara nervously.

Last edited by Dragoness; 10-06-2009 at 07:43 PM.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:01 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

I didn't answer Dragana as the ParkBall sucked up Buizel before landing on the sandy ground. It rolled around feebly for less than a second before falling still. I smiled a little and clapped my hands together.

"I s'pose that answers your question, eh? Congrats, you've caught your first Park Pokemon!" I exclaimed, walking over to collect the Ball. I then returned and held it out for Dragana to take, nodding at her. "I'm sure she'll come around. You proved you're a good, capable Trainer, and I think that's what she was looking for." After giving Dragana the ParkBall, I clapped my hands together again and glanced around. I stopped when I noticed a small, pink form slowing creeping along about two yards away from us.

"Oh, Dragana, look! It's a Shellos," I said, watching the seaslug as it crawled along. It had a white underbelly and a series of long thick tendrils growing from the top of its head. A yellow ribbon of flesh ran around its sides, and thick yellow lips were currently blowing large bubbles. Four little spiny growths on its rump slowly waved through the air. "Kinda cute, ain't it? You know, Gastrodon are pretty tough little beasties. Good walls, they are. Oh geez, I sound like freaking Yoda, talking like that." I shook my head and snorted. "So anyways, whaddaya say? Shall we mosey on over and have a go at it, or would you rather try for something else?"

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounter Remaining- 13

Pokemon Stats:
-Serious Female Jolteon: (No EMs) <Volt Absorb Ability> [Currently out of Ball]
92.10%

100%

100%

100%

Total Items: Parkballs x2 : Superballs x4 : Hyperballs x3 : Two Max Heal : One Full Heal : Ranger’s Delight : One Type Repellent

Buizel {Encounter 1}
West Sea Shellos {Encounter 2}

Total Pokemon Captured:
Rash Female Buizel

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-16-2009 at 02:01 PM.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:44 PM
Dragoness Offline

"Ohh!" I gasped, gripping Buizel's Pokeball tightly in my hand. Stuffing the ball into a pocket of my jeans, I clapped my hands together. "Oh! Their so pretty. I'd love one, but I think I may be getting a beautiful guy like this for my Birthday, but...maybe I won't. Can we take this sweetie with us? Please?" I looked hopefully into Sara's beautiful face.

Reaching out a small hand with short, bitten down fingernails, I offered it to Shellos. A patch of light caught me in the face, blinding me for a second. The sun glasses reflected the light and while blinking rapidly, I felt a soft brush of air near my fingers, as if Shellos was sniffing them.

It was about then, when I remembered Snookerdoodle was still out of her ball and had turned my attention from the beautiful little guy before me and retrieved Jolteon to her ball with a whisper of thanks that I realized something. I had just given a wild Pokemon, although a very cute one, my fingers to sniff. Praying I wouldn't be bitten for my moment of stupidity, I reached over to the snail-like creature and gently started to pick it up.

"Will it be alright if he comes with us? He seems very friendly," I asked Sara as I started to life the Pokemon up. I didn't know if it would start resisting or not, but as long as the sleek blue Shellos didn't mind...
Old 10-09-2009, 02:44 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

OOC: Lucky you Shellos has a Nature that works to your advantage XD.

=====

IC: Shellos, it seemed, was more than willing to come with us. It sniffled at Dragana's fingers as the Trainer recalled her Jolteon, giving a tiny little squishy-sounding squeal after a moment. When Dragana gently picked it up the seaslug started writhing around, not to get away, but in sheer happiness. It twisted its boneless body and grinned widely at Dragana, waving the fins on its rear and wriggling about.

"Seems like he likes you," I said with a chuckle. The little Pokemon made another wet-sounding squeal, managing to wiggle from Dragana's grip before sliding its way up her right arm, settling on her shoulder and looking quite pleased. I laughed at the sight, then cut it off with a snort and folded my arms, trying to look serious and most likely failing horribly.

"All right then, no more of this silliness. We're here to catch Pokemon! Let's head over that way," I added, unable to keep up the facade. I grinned and pointed roughly eastwards, marching off a moment later. Pokemon watched us, heads poking out of various pools, others still lazing around on the beaches. I stopped and turned back to Dragana. "You know, every time I come here, I get the strangest urge to leap into one of these little lakes and take a swim. Might actually do it later; it can get pretty hot here around noontime. And hey, sometimes you can find some nice Pokemon by swimming around." I finished my sentence at the same time I heard a watery plop behind me. I frowned and turned, just in time to have a squirt of water hit me square in the face. I sputtered and reached up, wiping my eyes and peering at where the jet had come from. In the pool several feet in front of me and slightly to my right, was a Tentacool. The jellyfish wiggled its two long, brown tentacles at me, the red gems set in either side of its large head pulsing. I glowered at the Pokemon and wiggled a finger at it.

"Now that's not very nice," I chided, but in reality I was hardly angry. In fact, that little squirt of water had been somewhat refreshing. "You should apologize." In response, the jellyfish shifted, its mouth rising out of the pool as it spat another Water Gun. I easily dodged this one, and Tentacool made an irritated sort of sound. "Hard to hit someone when they see it coming," I said with a shrug. Tentacool gave me a look of ire, then ducked its mouth back under the water. When it lifted it clear again, it spat a bigger Water Gun...right at Dragana! It wouldn't do any harm; the extra size was to give it the oomph needed to carry it across the distance separating Pokemon from Trainer.

"Incoming!" I hollered at Dragana, barely able to hide my smile.

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounter Remaining- 12

Pokemon Stats:
92.10%

100%

100%

100%

Total Items: Parkballs x2 : Superballs x4 : Hyperballs x3 : Two Max Heal : One Full Heal : Ranger’s Delight : One Type Repellent

Buizel {Encounter 1}
West Sea Shellos {Encounter 2}
Tentacool {Encounter 3}

Total Pokemon Captured:
Rash Female Buizel

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-16-2009 at 02:01 PM.