Pokemon Black & White beats its competitors!
Pokemon Black & White continues its victory at the top of the Media Create weekly sales charts this week.
Despite the strong competition, this time from both the PSP and DS platform gamings, Pokemon Black and White stood out its own. Take a look at the statistics below!
Here’s the top 10
covering September 27 through October 3, as passed along at 4gamer
* 1. Pokemon Black & White (Pokemon, DS): 374,859(this week) Total; (3,761,217)
* 2. K-On! After School Live (Sega, PSP): 170,848
* 3. Okamiden (Capcom, DS): 84,472
* 4. Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki (Nihon Falcom, PSP): 84,360
* 5. Dead Rising 2 (Capcom, PS3): 79,695
* 6. Dead Rising 2 (Capcom X360): 43,800
* 7. Yakuza Black Panther New Chapter (Sega, PSP): 43,163 (217,376)
* 8. Wii Party (Nintendo, Wii): 33,067 (1,073,169)
* 9. Starry Sky in Summer Portable (Asgard, PSP): 19,264
* 10. Dragon Ball Tag VS. (Namco Bandai, PSP): 19,080
Source : andriasang