Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-03-2011, 03:21 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church PG-13 (edited and redone)

OoC: Gah, I've never had to say this before, but since I'm already a little behind and don't have the time to post, would someone mind bunnying Ichiru and Kiseki for me? Just for today; this is the only time I have to be online, but it's not enough to make a post.

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 01-03-2011, 05:20 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAmethyst View Post
OoC: Gah, I've never had to say this before, but since I'm already a little behind and don't have the time to post, would someone mind bunnying Ichiru and Kiseki for me? Just for today; this is the only time I have to be online, but it's not enough to make a post.
yeah i'll do it for you :)

"Kid." Ashley slowly opened her eyes to see she was being held by a man. "You have to take this revolver and run, shoot anything that follows you. I can't allow any civilians to die while I still breathe." The man said, handing Ashley the gun. She didn't know what was going on or how she got here. With a nod though she quickly got to her feet and ran the best she could with her injured leg. Sharp pains that felt like a bunch of knives stabbing her skin ran through her left leg, but she kept on going.

Back at the battle scene Ichiru, Stefan and Damon did their best to fight with the Wendigo. Bonnie's concentration broke when she found out that Ashley had somehow disappeared. She knew her secret was discovered by everyone at the scene now, but she didn't care. When Ichiru found out Ashley was missing, he sniffed through the air, catching Ashley's human scent mixed with her own blood.

"I'm gonna go find Ashley. You guys keep that thing occupied." Ichiru said as he ran off with amazing speed. After a short minute or two of running, he found the brunnett limping in the woods. Ashley heard a sound in the darkness and quickly fired the gun, sending a bullet right at Ichiru's stomach.

"Hey hey hey it's me!" Ichiru said. It was a good thing he was bullet proof.

"Ichiru?" Ashley then fell to the ground after tripping over a tree branch, causing more pain to shoot up her leg. Ichiru quickly ran over to Ashley and scooped her up into his arms like Damon had just earlier, rushing back to the group. While he ran with her, the blood from Ashley was beginning to over power him.

"No..." Ichiru shook it out of his mind since saving Ashley was the most important thing right now; even more important then blood. When he arrived at the group though, the Wendigo had run off.

"Where the hell did it go?" Damon asked.

"I'm not sure." Stefan said.

"She isn't looking good..." Kiseki said as he looked down at her leg and saw the color leaving her skin.

"She needs more blood." Damon said as he bit his wrist to give his own to Ashley but Stefan held him back.

"Damon no. I don't know how her body is going to react with more Vampire blood in her system."

"Look at her Stefan! She hardly has any blood in her at all. If she dies right now then she'll come back as a Vampire!"

"I'll do it." Ichiru said as everyone looked at him. Ichiru looked over to Stefan first to make sure it was okay. After Stefan nodded, Ichiru supported Ashley's whole body with one arm and bit his wrist with one of his fangs; the skin cut like butter. He held up his wrist to Ashley's mouth and had her drink. A few moments later the cut on her arm and the gashes in her leg had healed; the color then returning back to her face.

"Can you stand?" Bonnie asked.

"Yeah." Ashley said as Ichiru put her down. Right now it felt like unconsciousness could consume her at any moment.

"We should get her home." Stefan said. Ashley nodded and looked over to Stefan and Ichiru.

"Both of you are invited in my house."

After Damon compelling a guy to lend them their Hummer, the group got in and drove to Ashley's house. Luckily Jenna was in a different room while the group tried to sneak in so she wouldn't see all the blood and ripped up clothes on Ashley. After changing into a pair up gray short shorts and a navy blue tank top when she was done taking a shower, Ashley walked back to her room where everyone was just standing around.

"You guys can just make yourselves at home." Ashley said with a smile as she sat on her bed.

"How are you feeling?" Kiseki asked.

"I'm feeling much better now. My head just really hurts though."

"It's the Vampires blood. Advil should help." Damon said. Stefan nodded and sat on the edge of the bed next to Ashley, looking straight at her.

"That was very reckless of you."

"Of what?" Ashley questioned, but she knew what Stefan meant.

"When you cut yourself with a stick to save Damon. The Wendigo could of killed you if I didn't get myself freed from the tree in time."

"I know...I'm sorry." Ashley said in a low voice as she looked down. Stefan sighed and gave her a hug.

"But thank you." Stefan whispered in her ear. Ashley smiled and returned the hug. "My brother and I should get going. You need your rest. I can tell that you're tired." Stefan let go of Ashley and stood up.

"We should get going too Kiseki." Ichiru said, then looking over to Ashley. They locked eyes for a few moments as jealously ran up in Damon, clearly seeing who Ashley liked. Damon had the feeling that Ichiru felt the same way. Ashley finally stood up and walked over to Ichiru, wrapping her arms around him and gave him a hug. Ichiru smiled and returned the pressure.

"Don't I get a hug?" Damon asked as he flashed a charming smile. Ashley gave a short little laugh as she let go of Ichiru and walked over to Damon, giving him a hug as well. After saying their goodbyes, Bonnie, Ashley and Jeremy went to bed. Before Ashley actually went to bed though she took out her diary and wrote a small entry in it, referring to her first day back in school and her parents and how she's struggling with it. So far no one is noticing though, which was good to Ashley. She tries her best to keep all her sadness inside and prevents showing it to others because they have their own lives to live. All she can to is write in her diary of how she's actually feeling. She wishes that she can talk to an actual person about it, but she puts on an act that everything's okay when really she's dying inside...

I couldn't have been more wrong. I thought that I could smile and nod my way through it. Pretend that it would all be okay. I had a plan. I wanted to change who I was. Create a life as someone new, someone without the past. Without the pain. Someone alive. But it's not that easy. The bad things stay with you. They follow you. You can't escape them. As much as you want to. All you can do is be ready for the good. So when it comes, you invite it in, because you need it. I need it...

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 01-04-2011 at 12:53 AM.
Old 01-04-2011, 08:28 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

OoC: Thanks for bunnying for me, and I'm sorry I didn't post sooner. ^^;

IC: "Are you sure you're okay?" Kiseki asked his brother for the upteenth time as they finally arrived back home, having walked back from Ashley's place. Ichiru, for some reason, had chosen to walk at a normal speed rather than using his Vampire speed. Kiseki thought it to be because he was tired.

"I don't recall ever getting hurt, Kiseki." Ichiru glanced back at his brother as they arrived at the front door. "You sure you haven't gotten me confused with Ashley?"

"No, it's just.. your arm--"

"My arm will be fine. It's just a scratch."

"A scratch!? It's cut wide open, Ichiru!"

"You're blowing everything out of proportion again." Ichiru sighed, turning around to look at his overly concerned brother. "You always were the one to make a mountain out of a mole hill." Kiseki scowled, and Ichiru smiled, his hand resting on the door knob. The soft sound of the knob turning was heard before Ichiru spoke again. "Where's your key?"

"Oh, right." Kiseki reached down into the pocket on the his left leg, pulling out the keys to the house from their usual spot. After they were handed over to Ichiru, a click was heard and the elder twin pushed the door open. "So, it's not bothering you at all? Is it still bleeding?"

Kiseki came to an abrupt stop when Ichiru turned around to face him, looking at him in question. For a moment, he thought that he was going to yell at him or something, but after a moment's pause, the elder twin held out his arm, where the gash from the Wendigo could clearly be seen.

"Watch."

Kiseki looked at Ichiru in question, then down at his bloodied arm, watching as the cut closed itself up slowly, leaving nothing behind but dried blood from earlier.

"I'm a Vampire now, remember?" Ichiru dropped his arm back to his side. "It all heals itself eventually. So you can stop worrying now."

Everything grew quiet as Ichiru turned and headed upstairs to wash the blood off of his arm, Kiseki following after; but to go to his room instead. When he finished, he turned and walked out of the bathroom, heading toward his old room, which took him past Kiseki's room.

"Really busy day, huh?"

Ichiru stopped and turned to face his brother, sitting on the bed across the room.

"I'll say." He leaned against the doorframe. "A very interesting "welcome back"."

Kiseki gave a short laugh, "I've never seen anyone like Ashley, though... I can't believe she'd go to those lengths to protect the rest of us."

"Yeah." Ichiru straightened, turning back toward the hall, the slightest hint of a smile on his face. "She's...really something."

OoC: Rushed and braindead. =3= Let's assume they go to bed after that. xD;

Old 01-05-2011, 02:15 AM
false pretence Offline

OOC: Thank you Kei for doing an amazing job controlling my characters! I really liked how u mentioned Tyler a little bit so we know he's still in the story. Since his family is hosting the masquerade ball at their mansion then he'll be in the story more once we get there. Also Kei gave me permission to have the tomb opened ^^

IC: Before returning to their home, Stefan and Damon returned back to the battlefield to see if the creature had returned, but it hadn't. Stefan looked over at Damon with concern eyes.

"What's wrong?" Stefan asked.

"What does Ashley see in Ichiru? He's pretty much a less hotter version of me." Damon said as he kicked a small rock through a tree.

"Just leave them alone, Damon."

"Yeah yeah yeah. The competition isn't over yet." Damon rolled his eyes and picked up Ashley's sweatshirt that she left in the woods.

"Look Damon, I have those exact feelings for her too but I'm not going to push myself onto her. Just leave Ichiru alone."

"I want her though."

"You just want her because she looks exactly like Katherine!" Stefan pointed out.

"It's weird that Katherine is her ancestor." Damon said.

"I know. We're not repeating 1864 again though. Ashley isn't Katherine."

"Like I said, the competition isn't over yet."

The next morning came as Stefan and Damon awoke from a long night. It was a Saturday which was good since Ashley's body was put through enough last night. When Stefan walked downstairs though, Damon was gone...

Damon stood in Ashley's room as he looked down at her, watching her sleep. Her white kitten Snowball laid right on Ashley's pillow, but when she saw Damon, she hissed and ran out of the room.

"What did I do?" Damon whispered to himself as he looked over to the doorway where the kitten had ran off. Damon took a few steps over to Ashley and gently brushed her cheek with his two fingers, feeling her soft flawless skin touch his. After a moment or two of looking down at her, he softly brushed his lips to her's; leaving the now cleaned sweatshirt on her bed, Damon left the house. When he got to the street his phone rang from inside his jacket's pocket, knowing who it was.

"Hello Stefan."

"Where are you?"

"Just left Ashley's house."

"Meet me at the graveyard now." Stefan then hung up the phone. Damon sighed and made it over to the graveyard, taking his sweet time of course.

"What do you want pest?" Damon asked as he Stefan by that hole Ashley had fallen in, but then he smelled it. In the air was the smell of human blood. Damon looked down at the hole and saw a bunch of empty blood pouches from the hospital, along with now a flight of stairs that appeared which started from the burnt down church and led to the hole.

"Damon..."

"I swear dude, I didn't do this."

"I know. I'm saying that the door is opened..."

"The tomb Vampires are out..." The two brothers then just looked at each other in shock.
Old 01-05-2011, 02:38 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

(your welcome :D)

The morning's sunshine beamed through Ashley's window which caused her to wake up. When Ashley sat up on her bed though, the first thing she noticed was that her red and black plaid sweatshirt from last night was cleaned and on her bed.

"What the?" Ashley slowly said as she grabbed it. She then realized that it must of been one of the boys who dropped it off for her. With a smile, Ashley stood up and walked out of her room to Bonnie's room. There on the bed slept Bonnie soundlessly; the window was opened so Ashley silently walked over and shut it.

"What are you doing?" Whispered a voice in the doorway which made Ashley jump.
"Shh! You'll wake her!" Ashley whispered back to Jeremy as she walked towards him. "Out. Let her sleep."
"Chill, I'm going back to sleep as well." Jeremy then began to walk over towards Bonnie's bed.
"Umm what are you doing?"
"Going back to sleep. Why?"
"But you're going to Bonnie's bed..."
"Well yeah, we slept together last night."
"Wait...you guys didn't..."
"No of course not. Not yet at least. We slept in the same bed because we love each other Ashley."
"But you guys just started going out yesterday..."
"Don't you get it Ashley? Ever since we were twelve we liked each other. Those feelings got stronger and stronger over all the years."
"Very true." Ashley smiled. "I'm really happy for you guys. I'm gonna go see mom and dad."
"Are you sure you're able to go by yourself? How are you feeling from last night?"
"I actually feel great. That Vampire blood is like a hyper energy drink."
"Is your headache gone?"
"Yeah which is good. It must of went away when I was sleeping."
"That's good...you know, Ichiru seems really interested in you. Come to think of it, so does Stefan and Damon..."
"Oh I doubt it Jeremy. All three of them? Seems a little unnatural if you ask me."
"Unnatural? We just found out that the three of them are Vampires and that my girlfriend is a Witch. I think anything is possible Ashley."
"Yeah..."
"Besides, you're amazing."
"Awe thanks Jeremy."
"It's the truth. Just call me if anything happens." Ashley nodded and walked out of the room, shutting the door behind her. Once Ashley changed into dark blue jeans, a purple lace sleeveless shirt, black converse sneakers and her sweatshirt that appeared this morning, Ashley grabbed her bag which had her diary and a few other things and headed out of the house. When she was walking on the outside fence of the graveyard, she instantly saw Damon and Stefan in the back of the cemetery.

"What are they doing here?" Ashley asked herself in a surprised tone as she quickly walked into the graveyard and made it to the two brothers.

"Hey guys, what's going on?" Ashley asked, then looking down at the hole. Empty blood pouches were everywhere on the ground; the tomb doors were opened and a set of old stone steps appeared that began at the old burnt down church. "Oh my God..." Ashley said in a low voice as she continued to look down at the shocking scene and touched her Vervain necklace that laid against her chest.

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 01-05-2011 at 10:13 AM.
Old 01-05-2011, 05:17 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

OoC: Quick question. Is it the weekend now, or early in the morning before school starts? I'm gonna go ahead and post, but I wanted to ask anyway.

IC: The morning sun was bright as ever as Ichiru made his way through the woods, having gotten out before Kiseki woke to quench his thirst, which he'd failed to do the day before. Of course, he'd left a note to let his brother know where he'd gone, but stated that he was taking a walk rather than what he'd actually been doing.

The ebony haired teen emerged from the woods, cutting through the park to go back to the street. The sound of footsteps brought him to slow down, listening as they grew closer. Still slightly paranoid from the night before, he whirled around to face a startled Kiseki, who stopped abruptly when the elder twin's gaze fell on him.

"Found ya." He gave him a sheepish smile, and Ichiru relaxed, relieved that it was only his brother.

"I simply can't get away from you, huh?" He joked, turning back in the direction he'd been heading in.

"Nope." Kiseki laughed shortly, running to catch up with his brother. "You're stuck with me now."

As they walked down the street and neared the graveyard, Ichiru spotted three figures near the back of the cemetery; about where he'd found Ashley the day before, it looked like.

"What's that?" Kiseki spoke up from Ichiru's side, obviously referring to the three figures.

"Don't know." Ichiru responded, starting into the graveyard. "But we won't know unless we go check it out."

Kiseki hesitated, still wary of the graveyard, but after Ichiru got so far ahead, he reluctantly ran after him. Up ahead, they could now make out Ashley, Stefan and Damon, gazes all in the same direction.

"What's going on?" Ichiru asked as he walked up beside Ashley, Kiseki right behind him, and looked down into the hole to see what everyone was looking at. The tomb doors were open, and empty blood pouches littered the ground. A set of stone steps had appeared, beginning at the old church that had been burned down. He had an idea of what might have happened, but was still mostly confused, although the expression on his face was more of a shock than anything else.

Old 01-05-2011, 06:44 PM
false pretence Offline

OOC: Lol it's Saturday morning. Kei and I thought it wouldn't make sense it there was a huge drinking party like that on a school night.

IC: "Hey guys, what's going on?" The question made both Stefan and Damon turn around to look over to Ashley.

"We've got a problem..." Stefan said as he looked down to the ground.

"There was a tomb of Vampires that were locked away in here back in 1864. Looks like they're out now." Damon said in a voice with no concern at all. Stefan rolled his eyes and just ignored his brother. A few seconds later, Ichiru and Kiseki could be scene.

"What's going on?" Ichiru asked as he stood next to Ashley with Kiseki behind them.

"A tomb of Vampire have escaped." Damon responded to Ichiru; Damon put on his evil grin and looking right at Ashley. "I see you're wearing the sweatshirt I left for you this morning while you were fast asleep. I found it last night in the woods where that little battle took place. I even washed it for you." Damon then looked back down into the hole, but started up a mental conversation with Ichiru.

Yep, but right before I gave her the sweatshirt I gave her a soft kiss on the lips while she was sleeping. Her lips are so smooth. Damon knew that would light a fuse in Ichiru. Stefan couldn't be in the conversation since Damon blocked him out, but Stefan knew Damon said something bad by judging from the look on his face. Damon then jumped into the hole and walked inside the tomb.

"You guys stay up there." Stefan said to Ashley, Ichiru and Kiseki as he walked in after his brother. Even though it was a sunny day outside without a cloud in the sky, the tomb was still pitch black inside since it was underground.

"I think Bonnie did this." Damon stated as the two brothers walked deeper in the tomb.

"She wouldn't do that though." Stefan said as he shook this head.

"You need a Witch to lift the spell from the tomb though. Bonnie is the only Witch here."

"Do you think she's strong enough to do it herself?" Stefan asked.

"Her ancessor was Emily Bennett, the Witch who put the spell up in the first place when we thought Katherine was going to be burned alive in the church along with the other twenty-six Vampires. Trust me, Bonnie is strong enough." Damon said.

"She wouldn't do it though. Not knowingly at least." Stefan just shook his head.

"Do you think she was compelled?" Damon asked as he stopped walking.

"Maybe. We'll have to ask her later when she's up to it."

"Or we can just get Ashley to call the little witch now."

"No Damon. Ashley was put through enough last night as it is. Just give her a few days, okay?"

"Alright fine. But if me and Bonnie are ever alone then I'm asking her." The two brothers ran out quickly and jumped out of the hole.

"My brother and I are going to take care of some stuff. We'll see you guys a little later." Stefan said. Damon turned to Ashley and smiled.

"Have a good day Ashley." Damon gently took her hand and lightly kissed the top of it like a gentlemen would. He then looked over to Ichiru with a grin in his face, then turning around and leaving with Stefan.

(Damon is such a little bi*ch XD)
Old 01-05-2011, 09:52 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

"We've got a problem..." Stefan said to Ashley as he looked down to the ground.

"There was a tomb of Vampires that were locked away in here back in 1864. Looks like they're out now." Damon said.

"Vampires?" Ashley gasped in shock as her eyes darted back to the stone walls of the tomb.

"What's going on?" Ashley jumped when she heard Ichiru's voice right beside her. She didn't even hear Ichiru or Kiseki approaching her.

"A tomb of Vampire have escaped." Damon said as he responded to Ichiru. "I see you're wearing the sweatshirt I left for you this morning while you were fast asleep. I found it last night in the woods where that little battle took place. I even washed it for you." Damon said to Ashley.

"That was you that returned it this morning? Thank you, Damon. You should of woke me up. I was a little confused when I saw it on the bed." Ashley said with a laugh. After a few moments of silence, Stefan suddenly jumped down into the hole, then Damon shortly following afterward.

"You guys aren't going down there are you?" Ashley suddenly asked.

"You guys stay up there." Stefan said to the three of them.

"But...!" Ashley didn't bother arguing with Stefan because she knew he could just pick her up with one hand and force her to stay. Not too long after, the two brothers came out and resurfaced.

"My brother and I are going to take care of some stuff. We'll see you guys a little later." Stefan said. Damon turned to Ashley and gave her a smile.

"Have a good day Ashley." Damon then took Ashley's hand and lightly kissed the top of it. Not knowing what to do, she gave him a half smile and watched them walk away. Once they were out of sight Ashley quickly dug into her bag.

"C'mon where is it? Aha!" Ashley took out a mini flashlight and began to walk over to the old burned down church where the steps began. Suddenly she stopped and turned around to face Ichiru and Kiseki. "You guys coming?" Ashley said with a smile, then turning back around and began walking again. She walked down the spiral stone steps until she was at the bottom of the hole. With a deep breath, Ashley stepped inside the dark tomb with her flashlight on. It was hard to see but Ashley managed not to walk into any walls.

"So Vampires were kept down here..." Ashley said to herself as she continued to walk. The tomb stopped about one hundred feet in; a small rusted gate was opened that led to some kind of old shelf. Ashley pushed open the gate with her free hand and walked inside to where the shelf was. On top of it was all dusty except an oval shape in the middle.

"Something was here." Ashley said with confusion. Something that was an oval shape and was about a fist big had disappeared, but what happened to it? Deciding there was nothing else there, Ashley turned around and walked out. As she began to walk up the stairs though she noticed that there was a bracelet on the floor that looked familiar. Ashley bent down and grabbed it, knowing who this belonged to. She quickly stuffed it in her pocket and walked up the stairs. When she reached the top though, her stomach began to growl.

"I'm hungry." Ashley took out her phone to check the time and it read exactly ten o'clock in the morning. "Do you guys wanna go to the Mystic Grill with me? It's my treat." Ashley asked Ichiru and Kiseki. If Vampires kept to a healthy eating diet with their blood then their bodies function pretty normally. Ashley would confront the person who owned the bracelet in her pocket later.

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 01-05-2011 at 11:15 PM.
Old 01-06-2011, 01:17 AM
infernorose888 Offline
Master Trainer

Alan was exhausted. He didn't have time for dinner at the Mystic Grill with Lucille and Michael. Yes, Harry, Thomas, Magnus, and even Molly would be there, Yes, the victory against the wendigo was remarkable, but he had suffered a lot of pain. If sasquatch hadn't lept in and given that witch girl an opening to cast a spell that caused the creatures ribs to come alive and attack its heart, he would be a bloddy pulp, barley recognizable as a humkan. Plus, he needed to retrieve that revolver. It was the one that had Abigail's name carved into the hilt. It had amazing sentimental value despite reminding him of his greatest failure. He had to find that girl. Of course, Michael had dragged him over there anyways. He said there was a big surprise. Little did Alan know that they had brought old Pellinore Warthrop, the greatest Paranormal scientist around, all the way from London. Alan had greeted him with a massive hug. This was the man who had taught him all about the disturbing creatures that stalked the night. He also had a similar past with Alan. Anyway, Dr. Warthrop's prescense had cheered Alan up and they headed towards the Mystic Grill. After ordering their food, Harry Dresden rose and told us all the bad news.

"I know that you guys were nearly killed last night and I hate to bring bad news, but you may end up having to figt again pretty soon. You know how I talked to the White Council about Royal vamp activity. Well, turns out they were trapped in a tomb around this area. Just a few hours ago, they escaped from their prison" He said grimly.

"Oh Crap" Thomas said obnoxiously, drawing attention to us from everyone in the restaurant.
Old 01-06-2011, 01:40 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

OoC: Okay then, that makes senese. Wouldn't want the students to go to school with hangovers. xD
Oh and I may not be online again tomorrow, so if need be, someone can bunny Ichiru and Kiseki again.

IC: "A tomb of Vampires have escaped." Damon responded to Ichiru's question, bringing the twins' attention to him. He turned his attention to Ashley then with an evil grin . "I see you're wearing the sweatshirt I left for you this morning while you were fast asleep. I found it last night in the woods where that little battle took place. I even washed it for you."

Yep, but right before I gave her the sweatshirt I gave her a soft kiss on the lips while she was sleeping. Her lips are so smooth. Shortly after speaking aloud, Damon's voice entered Ichiru's mind, and the dark haired teen's eyes flashed angrily. He said nothing in reply, simply giving the older male a hostile glare before looking into the hole.

"That was you that returned it this morning? Thank you, Damon. You should of woke me up. I was a little confused when I saw it on the bed." Ichiru heard Ashley respond to Damon beside him, but kept his gaze on the hole. A few moments of silence passed before Stefan suddenly jumped into the hole, followed shortly after by Damon.

"You guys aren't going down there are you?" Ashley asked.

"You guys should stay up there." Stefan said, to which both twins looked at him indignantly.

"But...!" Ashley started to argue, but fell silent after, seeming to have changed her mind. It wasn't long after the brothers disappeared into the darkness that they re-emerged, jumping out of the hole quickly.

"My brother and I are going to take care of some stuff. We'll see you guys a little later." Stefan said, and Ichiru and Kiseki looked at him in question. Damon turned to Ashley with a smile.

"Have a good day Ashley." He took her hand and kissed the top of it lightly, looking at Ichiru shortly after with a grin before heading after Stefan.

This time, Kiseki noticed the expression on Ichiru's face and nudged him lightly, snapping the elder twin out of his hostile thoughts. Both twins looked at Ashley then as she began to dig through her bag.

"C'mon where is it? Aha!" She pulled out a flashlight and headed toward the burned down church, where the steps began, stopping and turning to face Ichiru and Kiseki. "You guys coming?" She asked with a smile, then turned back around and resumed her walk.

Kiseki glanced at Ichiru, who simply started after Ashley quietly, prompting the younger twin to follow. As they decended the steps into the hole, darkness overtook their surroundings, making it difficult to see. At first, Ichiru thought he'd lost Ashley somehow, but after hearing her voice up ahead, he picked up his pace, making sure Kiseki was still behind him, and followed the sound to a rusty gate about a hundred feet in, spotting Ashley standing in front of it. An old shelf lay just ahead, behind the gate, with a small oval shape in the middle of it.

"Something was here." Ashley spoke after pushing the gate open and approaching the shelf. Ichiru and Kiseki hung back at the gate. From the look of it, something about the size of a fist had been taken or had disappeared from its spot in the middle of the shelf. But what?

After a few more moments, Ashley turned back around and walked out. The twins parted in order to let her by, simply following her back up to the cemetery. Near the bottom of the steps, Ashley bent down to pick up something, but neither twin was able to see what it was. Afterward, she ascended the steps back up to the cemetery.

"I'm hungry." She stated suddenly, taking out her phone. "Do you guys want to go to Mystic Grill with me? It's my treat."

"Sure, sounds fun." Ichiru responded with a smile as Kiseki nodded.

Old 01-06-2011, 01:33 PM
false pretence Offline

OOC: Kei asked me to bunny because she isn't feeling that well. But Kei said that if you need your characters bunnied though then she'll do it DA. She said to just leave her a post on here saying so or just send her a VM :)

IC: Stefan and Damon both returned home not too long after leaving the graveyard. Damon caught an irritated look on his brother face which made him smile.

"What?" Damon asked.

"I saw the look on Ichiru's face before. What did you do this time to get him mad?"

"I told him that before I returned Ashley's sweatshirt this morning I lightly kissed her on the lips while she was asleep."

"You did what!" Stefan yelled. Not because he started with Ichiru again, but because Damon kissed Ashley.

"Yep. Now if you excuse me, I'm going out to drink."

"We were going to talk about the tomb Vampires though. And why are you drinking at this time? It's ten o'clock in the morning!"

"For one, I work alone. And two, who cares?" Damon walked out of the house and headed over to the Mystic Grill. When he walked in Damon headed right over to the bar and ordered a glass of Brandy.

"Sure, sounds fun." Ichiru responded with a smile, Kiseki nodding in agreement. Ashley smiled as well and walked over to the restaurant which was only a few blocks away. The Mystic Grill looked more like a tavern from the olden days with it's dim lighting and the setup. Ashley walked into the large tavern and took a seat at a table with four chairs, not seeing Damon yet. Another growl came from Ashley's stomach as she blushed a little.

"The last time I ate was a few hours before the party last night so I'm a little hungry." Ashley said with a little laugh. She knew exactly what she was going to order; A medium rare cheeseburger with bacon, lettuce and golden fries. Damon could smell the honey vanilla radiating off of Ashley which made him turn around from the bar, seeing her, Ichiru and Kiseki at a table. Damon put on a grin and walked over to the table with his drink.

"What an unexpected surprise." Damon said as he sat next to Ashley and put one arm around her. "This is destiny you know."

"No this is you stalking." Ashley teased with a smile.

"You know I like you. You have a good sense of humor and know how to laugh. Too cute." Damon then turned to Ichiru. "Why hello Ichiru." Damon said sarcastically with his arm still wrapped around Ashley.

"I didn't know Vampires could drink." Ashley said in a low voice so only their table would hear. Damon then turned to Ashley and smiled.

"Oh yeah, it helps with the craving. We can eat normal human food as well." Damon said back in a low voice as well while he gently played with a strand of Ashley's hair.

"But technically aren't you suppose to be..." Ashley paused as she looked at him.

"Dead?" Damon smiled. "As long as we keep a healthy diet of blood in our system, our bodies function pretty normally. Also if we drink coffee, the caffeine runs through our veins and warms our bodies so we're not so cold to the touch." Damon then put his hand over Ashley's and looked at her. "See? Warmth." Damon smiled but Ashley just looked down. She started to figure out the game he was playing, especially with Ichiru.

"I thought you and Stefan were going to take care of some stuff?" Ashley asked as she slowly took back her hand and placed them on her lap.

"I work alone. I wouldn't mind working with you though." Damon shot Ashley another charming smile and Ichiru another grin, which Ashley clearly saw.

"Alright that's it." Ashley said, annoyed. She stood up and grabbed Damon's wrist. "I'll be right back guys." Ashley said to Ichiru and Kiseki as she dragged Damon in the back of the tavern where there wasn't anyone. "What the hell are you doing?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I can clearly see that you're trying to make Ichiru upset on purpose."

"Oh I am not."

"Yes you are! News flash Damon, I don't like you in that way. I like Ichiru. So you can stop with your flirtly little comments."

"So you DO like him."

"Yeah, I do." Ashley said as she crossed her arms. Damon smiled and looked down at her.

"That just means I'll have to try harder." Damon whispered in Ashley's hear. The sound of his voice seemed to stun Ashley as he spoke. He smiled and gave Ashley a kiss on the cheek, then walking back over to the bar and sat by himself. Ashley took a deep breath and walked back over to the table, sitting down in her seat.

"Sorry about that." Ashley said. A waitress walked over to their table with a smile.

"Can I get you guys anything?"

"I'll have a medium rare cheeseburger with bacon, lettuce and golden fries with a Sprite." Ashley responded with a smile.

"Very nice choice. What about you guys? Do you still need a minute to decide?" As the waitress spoke to Ichiru and Kiseki, Ashley turned her head to look at Damon. He turned around and winked at her, which made her quickly look away and face the table.

Last edited by false pretence; 01-06-2011 at 03:41 PM.
Old 01-07-2011, 04:58 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

OoC: I'm able to post now, so it should be okay. I hope she feels better soon.

IC: The Mystic Grill happened to be only a few blocks away from the graveyard; really convienent. Neither twin had been to the restaurant in awhile, so the tavern-like appearence caught them off guard somewhat. Upon entering, Ichiru sensed the presence of another Vampire, but didn't react, simply following Ashley over to a four-chaired table and sitting down across from her, Kiseki beside him.

A growl came from Ashley's stomach, and Ichiru couldn't help but smile when she blushed.

"The last time I ate was a few hours before the party last night so I'm a little hungry." Ashley said with a little laugh.

"Obviously." Ichiru teased. The following silence was broken by Kiseki's stomach doing the same, to which, after a moment's pause, both twins laughed, although Ichiru's was more of a soft chuckle. Kiseki noticed that his brother seemed more relaxed today, which was a relief. He'd been tense and quiet the day before, which was actually kind of normal for him, but seeing him this way was a lot better.

"What an unexpected surprise." Both twins looked up upon hearing a familiar voice, seeing Damon take a seat next to Ashley, wrapping his arm around her. "This is destiny you know." So the other Vampire Ichiru had sensed was Damon.

"No this is you stalking." Ashley responded with a smile.

"You know I like you. You have a good sense of humor and know how to laugh. Too cute." Damon said, then looking to Ichiru and adding with sarcasm, "Why hello Ichiru."

Kiseki noticed Ichiru's expression darken, although he remained silent, simply deciding not to respond to Damon.

"I didn't know Vampires could drink." Ashley spoke in a low tone, to which Damon looked back to her and smiled.

"Oh yeah, it helps with the craving. We can eat normal human food as well." He lowered his voice was well, gently playing with a strand of Ashley's hair.

"But technically aren't you supposed to be..." Ashley trailed off, looking at Damon.

"Dead?" He smiled. "As long as we keep a healthy diet of blood in our system, our bodies function pretty normally. Also if we drink coffee, the caffeine runs through our veins and warms our bodies so we're not so cold to the touch." He then put his hand over Ashley's and looked at her. "See? Warmth."

Kiseki shifted uncomfortably, almost able to actually feel the hostility radiating from Ichiru. He noticed Ashley look down when Damon smiled at her.

"I thought you and Stefan were going to take care of some stuff?" She slowly took back her hand and it disappeared beneath the table, where she'd most likely put it on her lap.

"I work alone. I wouldn't mind working with you though." Damon responded, giving Ashley a charming smile and Ichiru another grin, to which he responded with a simple glare.

"Alright that's it." Ashley's annoyed tone caught both twins off guard and they shifted their attention to her as she got up and grabbed Damon's wrist. "I'll be right back guys."

Ichiru and Kiseki simply watched as she led him away toward the back of the tavern. When they were out of sight, Kiseki looked at Ichiru.

"Are you okay?"

"Of course. Why do you ask?" Ichiru's calm response was actually unexpected.

"You just seem... upset."

"I'm fine."

"You're about to rip the menu in half."

At his brother's words, Ichiru put the menu down, giving a soft sigh.

"I'm fine, really." He glanced at Kiseki, who seemed unconvinced. "Damon just really... irritates me." Kiseki noticed his brother's fist clench and shifted nervously.

"I can tell..." He gave a nervous laugh. "Maybe you should..." He trailed off, looking up at Ashley as she returned to the table. Damon had gone over to the bar by himself.

"Sorry about that." Ashley said. Shortly after, a waitress approached their table.

"Can I get you guys anything?" She asked with a smile.

"I'll have a medium rare cheeseburger with bacon, lettuce and golden fries with a Sprite." Ashley responded, a smile on her own face.

"Very nice choice. What about you guys? Do you still need a minute to decide?"

"I'll have what she's having." Ichiru responded with a smile after a moment's pause. "Just without the lettuce"

"Me too, but with a Pepsi." Kiseki spoke up soon after.

OoC: Lol everyone copied Ashley. xD

Old 01-07-2011, 10:17 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

(im feeling better ^^)

"I'll have what she's having." Ichiru responded following by a smile. "Just without the lettuce"
"Me too, but with a Pepsi." Kiseki said soon after. The waitress wrote it down on a little notepad and walked away into the kitchen. Another growl came from Ashley's stomach which made her sigh. She unzipped her sweatshirt and put it on the chair next to her; One of the straps to her purple lace shirt fell down her shoulder.

"I wonder what we're going to do about the Vampires that escaped." Ashley said in a low voice as she fixed the thin strap. When Ashley put her hands in her pant's pockets, the bracelet rubbed against her right hand.

"Bonnie..." Ashley thought in her head. Had Bonnie actually opened up the tomb last night while they were all sleeping? She would never do that though, unless...

"Oh my God..." Ashley said out loud to herself without meaning to. Her eyes then darted to Damon caused by the theory that she had. After a few seconds of her heart pounding fast while looking at Damon with accusation in her eyes, a voice was heard from behind her.

"Hey guys. Funny to see you here." Ashley ripped her eyes away from Damon to look at who was behind her, seeing Bonnie and Jeremy. "Could we join you guys?" Jeremy asked.

"Yeah sure." Ashley said with a smile, taking out her hands from her pocket and moving her belongings to the back of her chair. The bracelet then fell out and landed on the floor. Bonnie sat next to Ashley while Jeremy pulled up a chair and put it at the end of the table between Bonnie and Kiseki. Luckily the table was big enough for all of them. When Bonnie looked down to fix her one shoelace, she saw the bracelet and picked it up.

"I've been looking for this." Bonnie said in confusion as she put it on the table in front of her. Ashley took a deep breath and looked Bonnie directly in the eyes.
"We need to talk Bonnie." Ashley said.
"Hold that thought Ash. I'm gonna go order Bonnie and I some food from the bar." Jeremy said, then looking at Bonnie. "What do you want?"
"The chicken Caesar wrap meal." Bonnie responded.
"That sounds good. I'll have that too." Jeremy got up and walked over to the bar where he saw Damon drinking. "Oh hey man." Jeremy said.
"Jeremy Gilbert?" Jeremy looked over at the bartender.
"Ben Clearwater? i didn't know you worked here."
"Yeah I just started a few weeks ago. How long have you been in town? It's not a holiday, just Halloween."
"My sister and I live here now."
"Oh well that's cool. Can I get you anything?" The dark haired teen asked.
"Two chicken Caesar wraps with two sweetened iced teas." Jeremy knew ice tea from here was Bonnie's favorite.
"You got it. Hey is Ashley seeing anyone?" Ben asked with a smile as he looked over to her. Jeremy chuckled a bit as he looked too, then turning back over to Ben.
"Pretty much." Jeremy glanced back over to Ichiru with a smile, then turning back again.
"Bummer. I'll have your food ready soon and have someone bring it to you."
"Alright thanks man." Jeremy then walked away and back to the table.

"I woke up this morning with it missing. Where did you find it?" Bonnie asked.
"Last night a tomb was opened..." Ashley started but Bonnie broke her off.
"The Vampire tomb? That can only be opened by a Witch. There was also a spell on it that prevented the Vampires from getting out. How the hell are they out?
"Wait you know about it?" Ashley asked.
"What tomb? What's going on?" Jeremy asked in confusion.
"Of course I know about it. My ancestor Emily sealed it back in 1864."
"Do you know the history behind the story?" Ashley asked, this whole time their voices were down.
"Yes." Bonnie nodded and sat back. "Back in 1864 this town was very much aware of Vampires. They managed to round up the Vampires and trap them in the church that's in the graveyard, then burned it down. Little did everyone know though, Emily casted a spell to protect all the Vampires."
"Why would she do that though?" Jeremy asked.
"Because one of the residents in the town came to her, begging her to protect one of the Vampires. She told him only for a price though."
"Who was the Vampire he wanted to save?" Ashley asked.
"A woman named Katherine. Emily was actually Katherine's handmaid. I don't know what the price was though."
"Do you remember who was resident was?" Ashley asked.
"No, my grandma didn't give me a name. But all those Vampires were protected in the tomb. Emily then casted a spell on it so they wouldn't get out and destroy the town for vengeance."
"But now that they're out..." Jeremy began as he was lost of words.
"This town isn't safe..." Bonnie finished for him. Their food came all at once and laid out on the table for them. When the waitress walked away Ashley took a sip of her Sprite and looked back over to Bonnie.
"I found your bracelet next to the steps at the tomb. What happened last night?" Ashley asked in concern. Bonnie looked down at the bracelet and snapped it on.
"When I woke up this morning it was missing from my wrist. Also I feel very weak..."
"Are you alright?" Jeremy asked as he placed his hand on hers.
"Yeah I'll be fine." Bonnie gave him a smile. I think I did open the tomb but not knowingly. This bracelet has Vervain inside it, which means I can't be compelled by a Vampire when wearing it. But if I'm not wearing it or don't have any Vervain in my body system..."
"Then you can be compelled... Also your window was open this morning!" Ashley said in fear. She quickly looked over to Damon, fear clearly showing on her face. Bonnie followed Ashley's gaze and gasped.
"You don't think Damon came in the house last night and compelled me do you?"
"I'm not sure. I mean he was in my room this morning while sleeping..."
"But why would Damon want to open a tomb of Vampires who was revenge if he put his life on the line last night?" Jeremy asked.
"I don't know. All I know is that a Vampire compelled me during the night to open it. The only thing is...the only Vampires we invited it were Damon, Stefan and Ichiru. Jeremy then looked over to Ichiru with a suspicious look on his face. Ashley saw it and quickly cut in.
"It wasn't him Jeremy." Ashley said.
"Yeah? How do you know? How much do you know about him Ashley? Maybe he's just using you to get to Bonnie."
"Jeremy!" Ashley hissed.
"I mean look at the facts. You invited three Vampires into the house last night. Then it just happens that Bonnie was compelled into opening the tomb on the same night."
"He didn't do it Jeremy..." Ashley said as she looked over to Ichiru, then back to her older brother. They stared at each other for a few moments before Jeremy sighing. He always trusted his sister's judgment.
"I'm sorry Ichiru." Jeremy said, then looking down from being ashamed of himself for even thinking Ichiru did it. Ashley looked down for a few moments while nibbling on some fries.
"Well I mean it's not like Vampires could change into animals right?" Ashley said jokingly to try to lighten up the mood, but Bonnie just looked at her while biting her bottom lip.
"Actually..."
"You can't be serious..." Jeremy said.
"If a Vampire is strong from drinking human blood then they can turn into any animal they wish, plus control other animals. If a Vampire drinks animal blood though then they're limited to only two animals." Bonnie said. Ashley sighed and massaged her temples, clearly stressed due to the fact that her friends and family were in danger.
"I need some air." Ashley stood up and walked outside, leaning against the wall.

EDIT: also i have it all planned out on who compelled bonnie and how they got into the house. i have a bunch of things planned out and how they link and connect to each other. if for some reason this rp dies (which i hope it doesnt anytime soon) then i'll just make a fan fiction of the entire story ^-^

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 01-08-2011 at 02:42 PM.
Old 01-07-2011, 11:27 PM
false pretence Offline

OOC: I'm having a major writers block right now so someone else can post. I'll make a post next when I think of something so you guys can just go Plus i want DA to post before me so he could have Ichiru go outside if you wanted to since Damon is on Ashley's sh*t list right now XD
Old 01-07-2011, 11:48 PM
infernorose888 Offline
Master Trainer

OOC: don't forget theirs a large party in the corner including a wizard, a witch, a vampire, and about a half dozens supernatural hunters sitting around in the corner of the restauraunt... 4 of which were present last night, 1 of those 4 is your English teacher