Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-22-2011, 02:16 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church PG-13 (edited and redone)

“What happened?” Kiseki and Kotomi turned around to see Stefan, Damon and Lexi had arrived.

“Klaus ordered Ichiru to bring Ashley back to him. When he was trying to get to her something snapped in his mind, making him fight back the compulsion long enough for Ashley to get away.” Caroline responded.

“That’s amazing.” Lexi sounded shocked when she spoke. Was it really that rare for someone to fight compulsion? Both Vampires had to admit they had never heard of it before, though…

“Where’s Ashley now?” Damon asked, which brought Caroline to look toward the top of the stairs.

“She’s up in her room changing her clothes. We need to keep an eye out for Ichiru.” The blonde said, now addressing the rest of the group.

“I’ll start a pot of fresh coffee for everyone while we wait then.” John said, walking back into the kitchen.

“Where are the other three?” Stefan asked, most likely referring to Jeremy, Bonnie and Scarlet.

“They’re sleeping.” Caroline responded as her attention went to the window, bringing Kiseki’s and Kotomi’s to as well. It was odd that Ichiru wasn’t here yet, especially when he could use Vampire speed…

“You have to fight against it more, Ichiru.” Ashley demanded desperately as Ichiru struggled to keep still.

Where is Ashley, Ichiru?! I don’t care what you have to do; if she’s struggling then break her legs and arms since I can just heal her. Just bring her here! Klaus’ voice invaded his mind, bringing him to stop momentarily as his mind registered what he had been told.

No… That was the one order he hadn’t wanted; he wouldn’t be able to live with himself if he hurt Ashley.

I’m working on it… He responded to Klaus regardless, his fists clenching at his sides.

“I’m sorry too…” He heard Ashley say, glancing up to see her raising another Vervain filled syringe and beginning to bring it down. He reacted by quickly grabbing her wrist tightly, although instead of simply snapping it, he slammed it into the wall purposely, creating a loud thud so that anyone downstairs would hear it and come in case he couldn’t keep himself from hurting her regardless of the struggling. Even though he could easily have attacked her or grabbed her after the shock of the slam, he forced himself not to, feeling his body trembling from the effort.

“Hurry up and do it…”

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 11-22-2011, 04:15 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima

As Ashley brought down the syringe to stab Ichiru with he had quickly wrapped her wrist and held it tightly, feeling a small crack as she winced in pain. When Ichiru slammed her wrist against the wall however pain exploded in her wrist, the pain jolting up her arm as she let out a cry of pain, the syringe falling into the floor as the bone in her wrist shattered. The loud thud of her wrist hitting the wall mixed with her scream caused Caroline and John to quickly whip around their heads towards the stairs, instantly beginning to run up them.

“Hurry up and do it…” Ichiru said as he struggled to keep himself under control. Even though tears slid down her face and Ashley giving out small cries of pain she dropped the wooden stake in her other hand and reached for another syringe on her belt, quickly uncapping it with her fingers before stabbing Ichiru in the ribs with it, injecting him with the Vervain. Everyone seemed to charge into Ashley’s room at the same time, bringing John to quickly rip Ichiru off of Ashley and restrain him, realizing a few moments later Ashley had just Vervained him.

“Are you okay?” Lexi asked as Ashley quickly walked into the bathroom that connected hers and Jeremy’s room and locked the door, leaning against the wall and bent over a little bit while holding her broken wrist. Jeremy, Scarlet and Bonnie had woken up from all of the commotion, bringing the three to walk into the bathroom through Jeremy’s room after hearing Ashley’s small cries of pain while still holding her wrist.

“What happened?” Jeremy asked as he rushed to his sister’s side, seeing that her hand was already beginning to swell.

“It’s nothing.” Ashley said, not wanting her friends to get mad at Ichiru regardless of him being compelled or not. Caroline entered the bathroom then as she used her Power to unlock the door, walking into the bathroom as she looked at Jeremy, Bonnie and Scarlet.

“Ichiru’s Vervained for now.” Caroline said before looking over to Ashley, hovering her hand over the injured wrist and healed it, bringing Ashley to sigh in relief due to the pain being gone. “What should we do with Ichiru?” Caroline asked, following Ashley back into her room where John laid Ichiru on her bed.

“I wanna lock Ichiru up.” Ashley responded, the group looking over to Ashley in shock.

“Well… there are dungeons in Stefan’s and Damon’s basement. They used them mainly for Damon whenever he acted out uncontrollably.” Lexi said.

“Then that’s where we’ll take him.” Ashley said, bringing Lexi to nod as she walked over to Ichiru and scooped him up in her arms, using her Vampire speed to leave the house.

“Are you okay?” Scarlet asked when seeing the guilty look on Ashley's face.

“I just never thought we would be locking him up.” Ashley responded, walking over to a dresser and pulling out a pair of socks before slipping them on along with her shoes. “We should head over there, but together.”

“We’ll go get ready then.” Bonnie said as her, Jeremy and Scarlet disappeared to get dressed. John walked back down the stairs and into the kitchen where he cleaned up everything since he wouldn’t be making coffee now, bringing the group to walk down the stairs as Ashley looked over to Isobel.

“I’m sorry about having to lock up Ichiru…” Ashley said as Isobel shook her head.

“We have to do what needs to be done until we kill Klaus.” Isobel responded as she gave Ashley a smile of understanding. Bonnie, Jeremy and Scarlet came down the stairs, bringing the group to walk outside and headed towards the Salvatore Boardinghouse.

Back at Stefan’s and Damon’s house Lexi walked through the door with Ichiru in her arms and walked down to the dungeons; a long hallway could be seen with five individual cells that had no windows at all, trapping out any sunlight. Lexi walked into the first one and gently placed Ichiru down on a mattress, a single chair being the only other thing in the room besides a hanging light bulb which hung from the ceiling, Lexi turning it on to cast light into the cell, revealing it’s dark green stone walls with a matching floor. Lexi was just about to turn around and leave until she suddenly stopped, looking back over to Ichiru.

“Sorry about this, Ichiru.” Lexi said as she knelt down beside him and took off his Lapis Lazuli stone, putting it into her pocket before standing up and exiting the cell, closing the door and locking it with it’s thick bolt locks.
Old 11-22-2011, 05:04 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Ichiru heard small cries of pain coming from the brunette during the pause that following, the sound of the wooden stake hitting the ground following shortly after before he felt the syringe stab into his ribs, making him wince as the familiar burning quickly overtook his body. He barely heard the bedroom door as everyone charged into Ashley’s room at once, not bothering to put up a fight when John ripped him off of the brunette, instead falling limp in his arms.

As the dark haired teen looked at Ashley with an expression that clearly showed apology, Kiseki noticed that his clothes were ripped up and bloody. Surely Ashley hadn’t done all of that in such a short amount of time, especially when nothing in the room was bloodied from attacking him. Did that mean he’d gone so far as to hurt himself to try and defy the compulsion?

“Are you okay?” Lexi asked as Ashley quickly walked into the bathroom and locked the door, bringing Kiseki and Kotomi to look back at Ichiru, who had already started to fall unconscious. He hadn’t even bothered fighting the Vervain…

The siblings listened to Ashley, Jeremy and Caroline over the next few moments, looking back over toward the door when it opened and Ashley and Caroline came back into the room.

“What should we do with Ichiru?” Caroline asked as John laid Ichiru on Ashley’s bed, the Vampire completely knocked out now.

“I wanna lock Ichiru up.” Ashley responded, bringing the two dark haired teens to look at her in shock.

“Well… there are dungeons in Stefan’s and Damon’s basement. They used them mainly for Damon whenever he acted out uncontrollably.” Lexi said.

“Then that’s where we’ll take him.” Ashley said, bringing Lexi to nod in response, walking over to the bed and scooping Ichiru up into her arms before using her Vampire speed to leave the house.

“Are you okay?” Kiseki looked back over to Ashley as Scarlet spoke, noticing the guilty look on her face.

“I just never thought we would be locking him up.” Ashley responded, walking over to a dresser and pulling out a pair of socks before slipping them on along with her shoes. “We should head over there, but together.”

“We’ll go get ready then.” Bonnie said, Jeremy, Scarlet and herself disappearing shortly after to get dressed. John headed back downstairs, as well as the rest of the group went downstairs as well.

“I’m sorry about having to lock up Ichiru…” Ashley said to Isobel, breaking the heavy silence that had fallen over the group.

“We have to do what needs to be done until we kill Klaus.” The older Vampire responded with an understanding smile as Jeremy, Bonnie and Scarlet came downstairs, bringing the group to head toward the Salvatore boarding house.

“If he had been able to speak before he passed out, Ichiru probably would have told us to do something like this anyway…” Kiseki said, remembering the look he had seen on Ichiru’s face before the older twin fell unconscious. “What are we going to do when he wakes up, though?”

Old 11-22-2011, 10:18 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

OOC: DA said I could control Ichiru.

IC: “If he had been able to speak before he passed out, Ichiru probably would have told us to do something like this anyway…” Kiseki said as the group looked over to him. “What are we going to do when he wakes up, though?”

“I haven’t thought that far yet…” Ashley said as she sighed, wishing that this day was over with already. Once the group got to the house Lexi was there waiting for them sitting on the bottom of the stairs inside.

“Is he awake yet? I know that normally Ichiru wakes up rather quickly when being injected with Vervain." Ashley said.

“No not yet.” Lexi said as she shook her head, rising from the stairs.

“I’m gonna go down there then.” Ashley said as she started for the basement.

“We’ll come too.” Caroline said as Ashley shook her head.

“Just let me have a talk with him first.” Ashley said. The group seemed hesitant at first since Ichiru was almost able to get her before, but he was behind a thick brick wall, so she should be safe, right? The group nodded as Ashley disappeared in the basement, peeking through a small barred window on the door and seeing Ichiru still unconscious. The brunette unlocked the cellar and walked inside, using her aura to tightly lock the door back up as she walked over next to the Vampire and sat down, gently shaking him to wake him up.

“Wake up.” Ashley said as Ichiru slowly opened his eyes, looking at the brunette.

“What happened?” Ichiru asked in a demanding voice, this Ichiru being much different than the one in the woods or in her room. Ashley looked at him in confusion for a few moments, realizing that the compulsion was at full effect again.

“You told me to stab you with Vervain so I did. You’re being locked up for now.” Ashley said as Ichiru slowly sat up and leaned his back against the wall, feeling the burning in his body.

“That was a mistake which will never happen again. I’m bringing you to Klaus whether you like it or not.” Ichiru said as Ashley shook her head.

“Sorry, but you’re a little locked up right now.” Ashley responded as she took out another syringe filled with the Vervain oil and injected herself with it, bringing Ichiru to look at her in confusion.

“What are you doing?” Ichiru asked as Ashley looked up at him, throwing the emptied syringe on the other side of the cellar.

“I’m injecting myself with Vervain so you can’t drink my blood or compel me to let you out of here if you rip off my necklace.” Ashley responded, bringing Ichiru’s eyes to flash angrily as he summoned all of his strength to lunge at Ashley and pin her down on the mattress by her shoulders.

“Where is my Lapis Lazuli? Let me out!” Ichiru yelled as anger and adrenaline flowed through Ashley as well.

“Get off!” Ashley yelled as her eyes turned silver for a split second before a blast of the aura flew out of Ashley and sent Ichiru flying against the wall, hitting it hard as he fell on his stomach. Ashley stood up and walked over to Ichiru as he stood up too, anger showing on both their faces. “Snap out of it, Ichiru! Don’t let him control you like this!”

“I don’t have a damn choice!” Ichiru yelled back.

“There are loopholes in compulsion! We were able to find it because of your love for me!"

“I feel nothing for you! You know what? I wish that I had never met you! All you do is get yourself in dangerous situations and have to have someone save you! Every moment that we’ve spent together has been nothing but a waste of time! I wish that Stefan and Damon never have saved you from that car crash that killed your parents! You should be dead like they are; the world would be a much better place.” Ichiru growled as he walked away from Ashley and sat down back on the mattress, leaving Ashley standing there frozen as tears began to slide down her cheeks.

“That’s just the compulsion talking.” Ashley said as she looked over to Ichiru.

“Is it?” Ichiru challenged as he looked over to her, not feeling bad for anything that he’d just said.

“Please snap out of it…” Ashley begged as Ichiru looked away.

“You’re presence irritates me so just leave. When I get my strength back and bust out of here you’re going straight to Klaus, so enjoy your freedom while you still can.” Ashley just started at Ichiru for a few moments, putting a barrier around him while she let herself out of the cellar and locked it back up, letting the barrier down around Ichiru as she looked at him through the bars.

“Well have fun busting out of here without your Lapis Lazuli stone. I’m sure the sun will do wonders on that pretty face.” Ashley said as Ichiru shot her a warning look, watching the brunette walk away. Ashley walked up to the living room where everyone seemed to be, Bonnie looking over to the brunette.

“What happened?” Bonnie asked when seeing Ashley was clearly stressed out and signs that she was crying.

“It’s nothing.” Ashley said, hearing a few knocks on the front door. Ashley looked at the doorway in confusion before walking over and opening it where Klaus stood with an irritated look.
Old 11-23-2011, 12:04 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

“I haven’t thought that far yet…” Ashley responded to Kiseki with a sigh, bringing him to look at the ground as the continued toward the Salvatore boarding house. Once they arrived a few moments later, Lexi could be seen sitting at the bottom of the stairs waiting for them.

“Is he awake yet? I know that normally Ichiru wakes up rather quickly when being injected with Vervain." Ashley said.

“No not yet.” Lexi responded with a shake of her head as she rose from the stairs.

“I’m gonna go down there then.” Ashley said as she started for the basement.

“We’ll come too.” Caroline said, but Ashley shook her head.

“Just let me have a talk with him first.” With that, she headed into the basement on her own, leaving the rest of them in the living room. Kiseki sat down on one of the couches quietly, his gaze on the floor. He had been like that for the entire day, but it was understandable considering what was happening with his brother. Besides Ashley, Kiseki was probably the one most effected by the change in Ichiru because of the compulsion. The only reassuring fact was that nothing he said or did was really him.

Back in the basement, Ichiru watched Ashley leave through the bars in the cell door, averting his gaze to the wall as he fumed silently. What he had just said hadn’t yet registered to his real self, and his compelled self honestly didn’t care. He wanted to get out of this damn cell and take her back to Klaus already so that they could get the stupid sacrifice over with that night.

Unable to sit still, he rose to his feet despite the Vervain and started pacing. Why had he let himself get locked up in here? That had been such a stupid mistake on his part. What the hell had come over him? He couldn’t recall the feelings of guilt or pain, only the burning of the Vervain and the physical pain of crashing into trees and stabbing himself in the legs. But why had he done those things in the first place?

He growled and stopped pacing, turning and punching the door in anger.

“Let me out, damnit!” The dark haired teen didn’t realize that anger was an emotion, which was part of humanity. By allowing himself to be enraged, he was giving his humanity a foothold. He hit the door again, his gaze shifting to the empty syringe across the room that Ashley had used to inject herself with Vervain so that he couldn’t compel her or drink her blood. However, his attention wasn’t on the syringe itself, but the needle. He crossed the room and picked it up, seeing the Vervain residue in it. The needle was sharp enough to pierce, and if used correctly and especially in a Vampire‘s hands, could probably also cut. If he used it just right, then when someone came into the cell again, he could get out… But then again it wouldn’t do much good if he didn’t have his Lapis Lazuli stone, and he didn’t know which one of them had it. Normally his first thought would have been to try and use it to open the door, but since it was shut with bolt locks that wasn't an option.

He gave an irritated sigh, turning around and sliding down to the floor with his back against the wall, the weakness from the Vervain finally forcing him to be still. His scrapes and puncture wounds from before hadn’t healed due to the Vervain, and for reasons unknown to him in his current state, he hadn’t bothered to heal them beforehand. As he stared at the wall, the conversation from just a few moments before finally registered, the small foothold his anger had created allowing his humanity to sleep back in as guilt came crashing down on him. He hadn’t mean anything he had said, and he prayed that Ashley knew that. He had seen her crying, but under the influence of the compulsion, he hadn’t cared. He’d already hurt her both physically and emotionally and they were probably only an hour into the day. He gripped the syringe tightly, dropping it to the floor as he put his head in his arms. How much longer would it take them to free him? Or could he even be freed?

“What happened?” Back upstairs, Kiseki looked up along with Kotomi as Bonnie spoke, seeing that Ashley had returned from the basement, stress and signs of crying apparent on her face. This alone let him know that Ichiru’s compulsion had kicked back in and he’d most likely said something hurtful.

“It’s nothing.” Ashley responded as a few knocks came from the front door, which she opened to reveal Klaus standing there with an irritated look. Kiseki instantly rose to his feet, his eyes flashing angrily at the sight of the Vampire who had compelled his brother. Kotomi glared at him as well, although neither of the younger Vampires said anything. Asking what Klaus was doing there was redundant. They already knew he wanted Ashley, and probably Ichiru too, if he hadn’t already deemed him useless by now.

The dark haired teen moved without thinking much else about it, quickly pulling Ashley back before slamming the door in the Vampire’s face and locking it.

“Is doing that even any good…?” Kotomi asked as she looked at the older Vampire. “For anything but ticking him off, anyway…”

“I don’t know,” Kiseki answered truthfully, “I just acted on impulse…”

Old 11-23-2011, 05:57 PM
false pretence Offline

“If he had been able to speak before he passed out, Ichiru probably would have told us to do something like this anyway…” Kiseki said as Stefan and Damon walked with the group back to their house. “What are we going to do when he wakes up, though?”

“I haven’t thought that far yet…” Ashley said with a sigh, making their way to the Salvatore Boardinghouse a few minutes later. Once they walked inside Lexi could be seen sitting on the steps, waiting for the group to enter the house.

“No not yet.” Lexi responded as she shook her head, rising from the stairs.

“I’m gonna go down there then.” Ashley said as she started towards the basement.

“We’ll come too.” Caroline said but Ashley shook her head.

“Just let me have a talk with him first.” Ashley said, disappearing down into the basement. Damon gave out a sigh as he joined Kiseki on the other end of the couch, bringing Stefan and Lexi to do the same. They still couldn’t believe that they had to lock Ichiru up like this, but unfortunately it was for the best right now. After a few minutes Ashley had returned from the basement, though Stefan and Damon could clearly see something was wrong.

“What happened?” Bonnie asked.

“It’s nothing.” Ashley responded, though she was clearly lying as a few knocks came from the front door, which she opened, revealing Klaus standing there with an irritated look. Kiseki instantly rose to his feet, his eyes flashing angrily as Damon and Stefan quickly rose to their feet as well.

They watched as Kiseki quickly pulled Ashley back from the door and slammed it in the Original Vampire’s face and locking it.

“Is doing that even any good…?” Kotomi asked as she looked at Kiseki. “For anything but ticking him off, anyway…”

“I don’t know,” Kiseki responded. “I just acted on impulse…”

“I’m sure we all would love to rip Klaus’ face off.” Damon growled as he looked out the window, knowing that this fight with Klaus was far from over.
Old 11-24-2011, 02:07 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Ashley watched with widen eyes of shock as she looked at Klaus, not realizing that Kiseki rose to his feet to quickly pull her away from the door.

“Where is my Vampire?” Klaus demanded, referring to Ichiru.

“Let me out, damnit!” Klaus heard Ichiru yell with his enhanced hearing, a smirk coming across his face. “You have him locked up?” Before Ashley could answer she felt Kiseki quickly pull her away from the door and slammed it in Klaus’ face, bringing her to look at him in shock.

“Is doing that even any good…?” Kotomi asked as she looked at Kiseki. “For anything but ticking him off, anyway…”

“I don’t know,” Kiseki responded. “I just acted on impulse…”

“I’m sure we all would love to rip Klaus’ face off.” Damon growled as he looked out the window.

“Everyone just stay calm right now.” Ashley said as she looked at her friends, taking Kiseki by the arm and pulling him away from the door. A few moments later however Klaus suddenly kicked down the thick wooden door, bringing Ashley to jump in shock as Klaus stepped inside the house.

“Why don’t you ever listen?” Klaus asked as he looked at Ashley, bringing Jeremy to stand in front of Ashley protectively, Bonnie, Scarlet, Caroline, Lexi and John to do so as well. Klaus looked over to John, giving him a smirk. “Now John, I thought we were friends?”

“I’m not going to let you hurt my daughter.” John said as protectiveness could clearly be heard in his voice.

“She’ll be safe with me. Don’t you people even know why I want to keep a close eye on Ashley? I’ve been trying to break this curse for over a thousand years, and each time I lost my doppelganger, so I’m going to make sure that doesn’t happen again.” Klaus explained.

“You know that I’m going through with the sacrifice so there’s no reason for me to come with you!” Ashley yelled in anger.

“I’m just taking precautions this time.” Klaus said as he looked over to Bonnie, disappearing with his Vampire speed. A few moments later Bonnie was suddenly gone too, the two reappearing on the other side of the room a few moments later with Klaus pinning Bonnie up against his body with his arm around her neck, a knife he had grabbed from the table in the other.

“Bonnie!” Jeremy yelled in rage as he started for the Original Vampire, but John and Lexi quickly held him back. Even though the two had a good grip on Jeremy his eyes flashed a blood red out of pure rage, growling angrily as he struggled to get free.

“Let her go! You said that the people who were on my list to be protected wouldn’t be harmed!” Ashley yelled as Klaus simply smirked at her.

“Yes, Bonnie is on the list, but the unborn child isn’t.” Klaus said as he ran the blade along Bonnie’s lean stomach, though he didn’t puncture the skin as the group looked at him in fear, the fear clearly being on Bonnie’s face as well.

“Please just let her go.” Caroline begged.

“If Ashley comes with me then I’ll gladly set Bonnie free with her baby unharmed.” Klaus said as Ashley looked at him in anger. When Ashley didn’t move or say anything however Klaus sighed, raising the knife and began to bring it down towards Bonnie's stomach.

“Klaus don’t!” Ashley screamed from the top of her lungs as Klaus stopped the blade right before it punctured Bonnie’s stomach, Ashley’s voice echoing though the house which echoed through the basement as well. “I’ll come with you; just please let Bonnie go.”

“And what about Ichiru?” Klaus asked.

“We’ll let him go too.” Ashley said with a nod, though Klaus didn’t release Bonnie yet.

“Go get him; alone.” Klaus said, bringing Ashley to nod as Lexi reached into her pocket and gave her Ichiru’s Lapis Lazuli stone.

“We’ll figure something out.” Lexi said as Ashley nodded, the brunette disappearing back down into the cellars. She walked up to Ichiru’s and unlocked the door, taking a few steps inside as she tossed him the blue stone.

“Your master is here. Let’s go.” Ashley said coldly, turning and beginning to walk away. Klaus’ compulsion on Ichiru was starting to effect the brunette in a much negative way, letting the harsh words Ichiru had said to her just a few moments before become personal.
Old 11-24-2011, 03:08 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

“I’m sure we all would love to rip Klaus’ face off.” Damon growled as he looked out the window, Kiseki still holding on to Ashley as he glared at the door, knowing Klaus would come through it any second.

“Everyone just stay calm right now.” Ashley said, taking Kiseki by the arm and pulling him away from the door. However, before any of them could react or say anything, Klaus suddenly kicked down the thick wooden door, making Kiseki jump in unison with Ashley as the Original stepped into the room.

“Why don’t you ever listen?” He looked at Ashley, the rest of them standing in front of her protectively. Klaus’ attention shifted to John then as he smirked. “Now John, I thought we were friends?”

“I’m not going to let you hurt my daughter.” The older male said protectively.

“She’ll be safe with me. Don’t you people even know why I want to keep a close eye on Ashley? I’ve been trying to break this curse for over a thousand years, and each time I lost my doppelganger, so I’m going to make sure that doesn’t happen again.” Klaus responded.

“You know that I’m going through with the sacrifice so there’s no reason for me to come with you!” Ashley yelled in anger.

“I’m just taking precautions this time.” Klaus answered, his gaze shifting to Bonnie before he disappeared with his Vampire speed. A few moments later, the Witch disappeared as well, both of them reappearing on the other side of the room a few moments later, Klaus pinning her against his body with his arm wrapped around her neck and a knife from the table in the other.

“Bonnie!” Jeremy yelled in rage, starting for the Original, but John and Lexi quickly held him back.

“Let her go! You said that the people who were on my list to be protected wouldn’t be harmed!” Ashley yelled, and Klaus merely smirked at her in response.

“Yes, Bonnie is on the list, but the unborn child isn’t.” He ran the blade along Bonnie’s stomach, although he didn’t puncture the skin. Kiseki started forward as his eyes flashed, but Kotomi and Isobel quickly grabbed him.

“Please just let her go.” Caroline begged.

“If Ashley comes with me then I’ll gladly set Bonnie free with her baby unharmed.” Klaus said as Ashley looked at him in anger. However, when no one made a move or said anything, the Original sighed, raising the knife and beginning to bring it down on Bonnie’s stomach.

“Klaus don’t!” Ashley screamed from the top of her lungs, as Kiseki tried to break free from his mother and sister, seeing Klaus stop right before the blade punctured Bonnie’s stomach. “I’ll come with you; just please let Bonnie go.”

“And what about Ichiru?” Klaus asked.

“We’ll let him go too.” Ashley responded with a nod, although Klaus didn’t release Bonnie yet.

“Go get him; alone.” He told her, the brunette nodding in response as Lexi reached into her pocket and pulled out what looked like Ichiru’s Lapis Lazuli stone to give to her.

“We’ll figure something out.” She said, Ashley nodding in response before disappearing back downstairs as Kotomi and Isobel finally let Kiseki go.

Back in the basement, Ichiru’s head snapped up when he heard Ashley’s scream, quickly rising to his feet as he tried to listen for any bits of conversation from upstairs with his enhanced hearing. However, he was unable to pick up anything before footsteps were heard coming toward the cell, the door unlocking and opening shortly after as Ashley stepped into the room, tossing his Lapis Lazuli stone to him.

“Your master is here. Let’s go.” She said coldly, turning and starting back upstairs. Ichiru realized instantly that what his compelled self had said to her had already started to take a negative effect.

“Ashley, wait!” He quickly crossed the room after putting the ring back on his finger and grabbed the brunette’s arm, although he wasn’t nearly as rough as he had been earlier; this time it was actually a normal gesture. “Please listen to me. I know what I said hurt you, but I didn’t mean any of it. You know that. You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me…” He paused as the compulsion tried to kick back in and make him emotionless again, his grip tightening on Ashley’s arm from the struggle, although he was careful not to hurt her this time. It was easier now because he wasn’t under orders to take her back to Klaus anymore, considering he was here himself. He looked back up at her, and for probably the first time since he could even remember, his expression was actually pleading, begging her to listen to him.

“I’m sorry… I should have kept myself from saying those things to you, but I couldn’t fight the compulsion at that moment because of the Vervain… Please… don’t believe anything that I said. I--” He cut off suddenly, obviously struggling with the compulsion again due to what he was about to say. Clinging to the humanity that had managed to slip through, he continued, looking up and locking eyes with the brunette. “I love you more than anything, and I’ll keep fighting it the best I can… but if you don’t believe me, then just go ahead and kill me now. I can’t keep fighting this if I’m going to lose everything I’m fighting for, and I sure as hell am not going to be Klaus’ puppet.”

Old 11-25-2011, 02:02 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

“Ashley, wait!” Ashley heard Ichiru say as he quickly ran to her side, gently grabbing her arm as Ashley looked at him, though no emotion could be seen on her face. “Please listen to me. I know what I said hurt you, but I didn’t mean any of it. You know that. You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me…” Ichiru paused as Ashley saw that the compulsion was trying to kick back in, Ashley’s expression becoming one of concern as Ichiru tightened his grip on her arm, though it didn’t hurt. Ichiru looked back up at her, seeing that his expression was actually pleading, begging her to listen to him. “I’m sorry… I should have kept myself from saying those things to you, but I couldn’t fight the compulsion at that moment because of the Vervain… Please… don’t believe anything that I said. I--” Ichiru suddenly cut himself off, struggling with the compulsion for a few moments before looking back up at Ashley. “I love you more than anything, and I’ll keep fighting it the best I can… but if you don’t believe me, then just go ahead and kill me now. I can’t keep fighting this if I’m going to lose everything I’m fighting for, and I sure as hell am not going to be Klaus’ puppet.”

“Ichiru…” Ashley said in shock, her eyes widening in shock too. She looked at him for a few moments as she was at a loss of words, taking in everything Ichiru just said. Without thinking she suddenly connected her lips with Ichiru, trying her best to keep Ichiru feeling emotions so he could hold onto his humanity and fight the compulsion for as long as possible. Ashley clearly heard Klaus compel Ichiru into not loving her anymore, but hearing that Ichiru really does love her even with the compulsion still in affect brought happiness and hope to her, knowing how much Ichiru was actually fighting this.

Ashley found herself deepening the kiss with Ichiru as she tried to keep him hanging onto his humanity and pushing back the compulsion, the brunette doing everything in her power to try and save him before the sacrifice came. She knew that it was only hours away but with Ichiru under Klaus’ compulsion who knew what the Original Vampire would make him do.

Follow my lead, Ichiru. We need to break the compulsion, so if you feel enough emotion in this then maybe it’s possible to override the compulsion. If the compulsion is even pushing this towards pure lust than love then that’s okay because lust is even an emotion, which is humanity. Ashley said to Ichiru telepathically so Klaus wouldn’t hear, backing herself up against the stone wall as she pulled Ichiru with her, though she never broke the passionate kiss. The brunette immediately found herself with wandering hands as she slid them under Ichiru’s shirt and rubbed his chest while still kissing him, trying also to keep as quiet as possible so Klaus wouldn’t hear with his enhanced hearing.

“Hurry up Ashley.” Klaus ordered from upstairs, bringing Ashley to break the kiss as she looked at Ichiru, not sure if whether they had enough time to break the compulsion or not. Regardless, Ashley leaned in and gave Ichiru a soft kiss for a few long moments, finally breaking away as she looked at him.

“I love you more than anything too.” Ashley whispered, motioning Ichiru to follow her out of the cell and back up to the first floor, where Klaus still had Bonnie pinned against him.

“There you two are. I was ready to come down there myself and see if everything was alright.” Klaus grinned as Ashley glared at him.

“Let Bonnie go. You got what you wanted.” Ashley said, bringing Klaus to sigh before releasing Bonnie who quickly ran over to Jeremy.

“Let’s go then.” Klaus said as he looked at Ichiru and Ashley, the brunette following Klaus out of the house. Ashley was quiet the whole way back to the foreclosed house, the group walking inside as Klaus looked over to Ichiru. “Make sure Ashley doesn’t leave this house. If she tries then don’t hesitate to break her legs.” Klaus said as Ashley glared at the Original Vampire, watching as he walked up the stairs and into his own room. Once he was gone Ashley quickly looked over to Ichiru, though she didn’t speak out loud.

Did it work? Are you free from Klaus' compulsion? Ashley asked telepathically once again so Klaus wouldn’t hear. Would telling Ashley the truth be the safest thing though if Ichiru was really free from the compulsion? What if Klaus caught onto it and questioned Ashley about it? Would it just be safer for her to think that Ichiru is still compelled so she wouldn’t act any differently and prevent Klaus from compelling Ichiru again if he was free from it?
Old 11-25-2011, 03:01 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

“Ichiru…” Ashley was obviously shocked when she answered, looking at the dark haired teen for a few moments before suddenly connecting her lips with his, bringing his eyes to widen slightly in shock. He felt her begin to deepen it, finally starting to respond as he used her arm to pull her closer to him.

Follow my lead, Ichiru. We need to break the compulsion, so if you feel enough emotion in this then maybe it’s possible to override the compulsion. If the compulsion is even pushing this towards pure lust than love then that’s okay because lust is even an emotion, which is humanity. He heard Ashley’s voice in his mind as she backed into the stone wall, pulling him along with her. The Vampire could no longer tell if the compulsion was there or not; all he could acknowledge at the moment was the desire that had sprung up as he deepened the kiss, feeling Ashley’s hands slide under his shirt as his own began to wander.

“Hurry up Ashley.” Klaus’ voice came from upstairs, and the brunette broke the kiss as she looked at the dark haired teen, who was in a daze. Ashley leaned in to give him a soft kiss, which lasted for a few long moments before she pulled back and looked at him.

“I love you more than anything too.” She whispered, and Ichiru finally snapped out of the daze, following her as she turned and headed back upstairs, where Klaus had Bonnie pinned against him with a knife held to her stomach. It didn’t take Ichiru long at all to realize that he had threatened to kill the baby, which made anger rise up within him, although he kept an emotionless expression as he and Ashley walked over to the Original. It was then that he realized he was feeling emotions normally, which meant that the compulsion had actually been broken. When he looked at the others, he noticed that for the first time Kiseki looked like he wanted to murder Klaus. He had never seen such an expression on the younger twin’s face. The combined stress of the upcoming sacrifice, Ichiru being compelled and Klaus threatening to kill Bonnie’s unborn baby must have been piling up. If there wasn’t some sort of relief, Ichiru knew he would snap. Although he had never seen it himself, he knew that Kiseki snapping couldn’t be a pretty sight at all.

“There you two are. I was ready to come down there myself and see if everything was alright.” Klaus grinned as he spoke, and Ichiru kept his gaze on the floor so that he wouldn’t show any rage toward the older Vampire and give himself away.

“Let Bonnie go. You got what you wanted.” Ashley said, bringing Klaus to sigh before releasing Bonnie, who quickly ran over to Jeremy.

“Let’s go then.” Klaus said as he looked at Ichiru and Ashley, the Vampire following the two out of the house. However, as they left Ichiru sent the others a telepathic message.

Don’t worry, the compulsion is broken. I’ll keep an eye on Ashley and make sure nothing happens to her. In the meantime, we should try to come up with something before tonight.

Kiseki and Kotomi appeared obviously shocked by the news, the two looking at each other, then to the rest of the group to see if they had heard it as well.

“Make sure Ashley doesn’t leave this house. If she tries then don’t hesitate to break her legs.” When the trio arrived back at the foreclosure house, Klaus turned to Ichiru and gave him an order, the dark haired teen nodding in response, watching the Original walk up the stairs to his own room. Once he was gone, Ashley quickly looked over to Ichiru.

Did it work? Are you free from Klaus' compulsion? She asked telepathically, and Ichiru hesitated for a moment. If he told her the truth, it was possible that she would start acting differently and Klaus would catch on. He was safe for now because of the Vervain that still lingered in his system, but if the Original found out that he wasn’t compelled anymore, he would just compel him again. But he also didn’t want to make Ashley afraid that he could hurt her at any given moment, either…

It did work, but some of the compulsion is still there. Finally he responded, deciding on a lie that fit right between the two choices. I can fight it much more easily now; it’s lessened to where I at least have control over my body.

Old 11-26-2011, 11:59 PM
false pretence Offline

OOC: Kei asked me to bunny.

IC: Stefan and Damon watched as Ashley, Ichiru and Klaus left the house, the two brothers furious that Klaus threatened Bonnie’s unborn child. Damon wanted to just use his Vampire speed to get Bonnie out of Klaus’ grasp when he had her, but he knew that would only end with tragic results.

“What do we do now?” Stefan asked as he looked at everyone.

“Honestly, I have no idea…” Jeremy said as John adverted his gaze.

Don’t worry, the compulsion is broken. I’ll keep an eye on Ashley and make sure nothing happens to her. In the meantime, we should try to come up with something before tonight. Ichiru’s words filled in Damon’s and Stefan’s head, along with everyone else as they looked at each other in shock. Even Jeremy, John, Scarlet and Bonnie were able to receive the message, though they didn’t have the ability to respond back.

“You guys heard that, right?” Scarlet asked in shock.

“I did… do you think he was just lying?” Stefan asked as Lexi shook her head.

“I don’t think he was.” Lexi said as everyone looked at each other. “What do we do now?”

“I’m not entirely sure… I think we should just lay low right now.” Caroline said.

It did work, but some of the compulsion is still there. Back at the foreclosed house Ichiru responded telepathically after a few moments, bringing the brunette to frown. I can fight it much more easily now; it’s lessened to where I at least have control over my body.

It’s better than nothing then. Ashley responded as footsteps were heard from behind her, bringing her to quickly turn around to see it was only Elijah and Kevin.

“Are you alright?” Elijah asked with concern written all over his face.

“Well besides being stuck in a house on my last day being human and my boyfriend being compelled by a chaotic Vampire, I’m great.” Ashley responded sarcastically as she walked over to the window and looked out towards the street, freedom being so close yet so far away.

“Everything is going to be okay. You just have to get through today. You’ve been through worse, am I right?” Elijah said as he walked over to the brunette, placing an arm of comfort on her shoulder.

“Yeah…” Ashley responded after a few moments, thinking back to when she lost both of her adoptive parents due to Katherine causing that car crash which resolved to the car crashing off the bridge and plunging into the lake.

“You’re a warrior, Ashley. You’ll pull through this.” Elijah said as Ashley nodded. “We’ll be back soon.”

“Where are you going?” Ashley asked as she turned around to look at Elijah and Kevin.

“We need more blood pouches.” Kevin responded, the two Originals leaving the house. Ashley adverted her gaze back to the window, looking at the living nature.
Old 11-28-2011, 06:42 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

“You guys heard that, right?” Scarlet asked in shock, finally breaking the silence that had fallen over the group after Ichiru, Ashley and Klaus had left.

“I did… do you think he was just lying?” Stefan asked, bit Lexi shook her head in response.

“I don’t think he was.” She said as the rest of them looked at each other. She was right, though. Ichiru wouldn’t have gone through the trouble of telling them he wasn’t compelled anymore when that would require his rebelling against Klaus, which he couldn’t do if he was still compelled. “What do we do now?”

“I’m not entirely sure… I think we should just lay low right now.” Caroline said, and the siblings looked at the ground, although neither of them opposed the idea. It would be too dangerous to go charging in again - especially now that Klaus had found a loophole in their agreement.

“At least the compulsion is broken now.” Kiseki tried to lighten the mood. “That’s one less thing to worry about.”

It’s better than nothing then. Back at the foreclosure house, Ashley responded to Ichiru telepathically, bringing him to nod. Footsteps could be heard coming from behind the brunette, bringing both of them to turn and see Elijah and Kevin. Ichiru could honestly say that he had never been so relieved to see the two of them.

“Are you alright?” Elijah asked, concern written all over his face.

“Well besides being stuck in a house on my last day being human and my boyfriend being compelled by a chaotic Vampire, I’m great.” Ashley responded sarcastically as she walked over to the window.

“Everything is going to be okay. You just have to get through today. You’ve been through worse, am I right?” Elijah responded, walking over to place a hand on the brunette’s shoulder.

“Yeah…” It took the brunette a few moments to respond, and Ichiru knew she must have been thinking about something that had happened before.

“You’re a warrior, Ashley. You’ll pull through this.” Elijah said, to which the brunette nodded. “We’ll be back soon.”

“Where are you going?” Ashley asked as she turned around to look at them; even Ichiru seemed to want to ask the same question.

“We need more blood pouches.” Kevin responded, the two Originals leaving the house shortly after. Ashley looked back to the window as silence fell over the two of them, bringing Ichiru to walk over and place a hand on her shoulder.

“We’ll get through this.”

Several hours later, the dark haired teen was still at the foreclosure house along with Ashley. He hadn’t been able to think of any way to escape before the sacrifice, which wasn’t far away at all now. He had been back and forth between the living room and the room Ashley was staying in throughout the day, making it seem like he was keeping an eye on her when he was really spending as much time with her as he could without being suspected. Currently he was standing near the window like he had been with Ashley a few hours before, looking out at the darkened streets. It was hard to believe that it was almost time for the sacrifice; that one looming event that they had been preparing for all this time.

The big event’s almost here… He spoke to the others mentally. Any ideas?

Kiseki, Kotomi and Isobel had returned to their own house during the day, all three equally worried about what was going to happen with the sacrifice. Knowing that Ichiru wasn’t really compelled anymore relieved them, but it also made them worry as well, since if Klaus found out he wouldn’t be too happy at all. But then again, what was Ichiru going to do if he was given an order during the sacrifice? He had to be careful about how and when he denied him, because that could lead to someone getting hurt…

When the dark haired teen’s voice entered their minds, they all stopped what they were doing, Kiseki having been lying in bed and staring at the ceiling while Kotomi and Isobel were downstairs in the living room.

I’ve got nothing… Kiseki responded to his brother, although he was glad to hear from him. That meant that he and Ashley both were okay. He knew that if something had happened to Ashley, Ichiru would have told them all immediately.

Old 11-29-2011, 02:51 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Hours had passed that day, bringing it to exactly eleven o’clock at night as Ashley was fast asleep at the foreclosed home in the room which Klaus had given her. The brunette pretty much stayed in that room all day so she could try to stay away from Klaus as much as possible, Ichiru constantly checking in on her during the day to either keep her company or to see if she needed anything, like food and such. No one had come up with a plan to get Ichiru and Ashley out of the house, which was probably a good thing so Klaus wouldn’t go on a rampage.

“Ashley, wake up.” Klaus said as he gently shook the brunette, bringing her to tiredly open her eyes and see Klaus leaning over her. “It’s almost time for the sacrifice.”

“Already? What time is it?” Ashley asked, not yet registering that it was Klaus who she was talking to.

“It’s nightfall; eleven o’clock to be precise. You’ve been sleeping since six.” Klaus responded as Ashley slowly sat up on the bed.

“Do I need to come with you now?” Ashley asked, her tone more defensive now as her mind had finally registered itself.

“No not yet. I have some preparation to do first. I’ll come back for you when the time comes.” Klaus said, leaving the room and heading down the stairs where Ichiru could be seen looking out the window. “Ah, there’s my wing-man.” Klaus said as he walked up to Ichiru. “I have to leave for a little while for preparations for the sacrifice, but I’ll be back soon to get Ashley. Stay here and watch her, and make sure she doesn’t leave.” Klaus said, leaving the house. Once Ashley realized Klaus was gone she walked down the stairs and saw Ichiru, walking over towards the Vampire.

“It’s almost time…” Ashley said as she looked down for a few moments. “Ichiru… I’m sorry that I’ve gotten you in this mess. If I hadn’t run off to do the sacrifice on my own then you would had never needed to come and try to get me back to safety, which lead to Klaus compelling you. I’m so sorry.” Ashley said, looking at the Vampire a few moments later, a small smile appearing on her face. “Thank you though for making this day bearable by staying here with me, even though you were compelled to do so. Even if you weren’t compelled then I know you would have stayed here regardless.” Ashley said as she gave the Vampire a soft kiss on the lips.

Back at Kiseki’s and Ichiru’s house Caroline laid in bed with Kiseki as her head rested on his chest, her eyes closed though she wasn’t asleep. Jeremy and Bonnie were downstairs with Kotomi and Isobel, forcing Scarlet to stay at Ashley’s and Jeremy’s house so she wouldn’t be in danger as John stayed there to keep an eye on her. Jeremy looked outside at the full blood moon, amazed that he wasn’t being forced to turn into a Werewolf because he had a piece of a Moon Stone in his pocket, which prevented a Werewolf to transform during a full moon, to which John had a piece in his pocket as well. Ichiru asked mentally to everyone if they had any ideas, though Kiseki answered everyone’s thoughts; what was the plan exactly? The front door opened then, bringing Kevin and Elijah to walk in.

“I’m gonna need everyone to gather around.” Elijah spoke, bringing Caroline to open her eyes as she looked at Kiseki from hearing Elijah, taking Kiseki's hand and guiding him downstairs.

“What’s going on?” Caroline asked in confusion.

“We’re going over the game plan.” Kevin responded as he looked at her, the two locking eyes for a few moments before Caroline looked down. It was still very much clear that Kevin still loved the blonde, and planned on trying to talk to her again once this was all over with. Elijah sensed this and sighed at his younger brother, giving him a nudge on the arm.

“Please save your relationship problems for later, Kevin.” Elijah said before looking at everyone, taking out a dagger and a small bottle of gray ash from the inside of his coat pocket. The dagger’s blade was jet black with a dark brown wooden handle, having a design circulating the handle which looked like thorns on a stem, the very tip of the handle having a black crystal on the end of it.

“Is that the dagger that can kill an Original Vampire that you’ve been telling us about?” Jeremy asked.

“Yes it is.” Elijah nodded in response, lifting up the small glass bottle in his other hand. “And this is the White Oak Ash. In order for this dagger to have affect you must dip the dagger’s blade in the ashes before stabbing the Original Vampire in the heart. Kevin or myself can’t use this dagger due to if a Vampire wields it against another Vampire then they will both die, so Jeremy will have to be the one to drive the stake in Klaus’s heart.” Elijah said as Jeremy took a deep breath, Elijah handing Jeremy the dagger and bottled ashes. “Make sure to conceal that very carefully though. If Klaus sees that you have it then he’ll waste no time in killing you, you being on the protection list or not.”

“I’ll be sure to hide it.” Jeremy said with a nod.

“Let’s go over the plan then. Klaus knows that you all will be in the sacrifice’s location to look after Ashley, which he’ll allow as long as none of you try to interfere with the sacrifice. The Werewolf will be sacrificed first at precisely eleven thirty-eight, his heart being ripped out and spilling it’s blood in a bowl which will have the bewitched Moon Stone in it, which Klaus already has thanks to Katerina.” Elijah began, referring to Katherine. “At precisely eleven forty-eight the Vampire will be sacrificed next with an wooden stake going through their heart, to which Klaus will take the bowl with the Moon Stone and the Werewolf’s blood inside it and mix the Vampire’s blood in it. Then at eleven fifty-eight, right before midnight, Ashley will be sacrificed with Klaus drinking her blood until she’s completely dry, killing her. Right after that Klaus’ Werewolf gene will be activated, bringing him to begin to transform. Once that happens that’s when we have to act quickly since in that stage that’s when he’ll be the weakest and most vulnerable. It’s then that one of you guys will have to set the bowl with the blood on fire while Bonnie weakens Klaus even more with a spell to where he can’t move, which will bring me to rip out Klaus’ heart from his body so Jeremy can run in and stab Klaus’ heart with the dagger. Then right after that that’s when the heart will have to go into the fire which has the burning blood.” Elijah explained.

“Does the dagger have to stay in the heart while it’s in the fire?” Jeremy asked.

“Yes, it will have to stay in the heart. You will also have to pour the rest of the White Oak Ashes into the fire as the heart is burning with the dagger still inside it.” Elijah said.

“So once this is over with… then it will really be over. No more threats…” Caroline said as Kevin gave her a small smirk.

“There will always be threats in Fells Church due to the lime stone this town is built from. Lime stone attracts Supernatural creatures, but yeah, you should be safe for a while.” Kevin said as Caroline sighed.

“We need to start going, but we’ll come get you guys right before everything starts. But Bonnie,” Elijah began as his attention was completely on her now. “You have to come with us for preparation.”

“I’m ready.” Bonnie said as Jeremy looked at her with a worried expression.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Jeremy asked.

“I’ll be fine. I have all the power from the hundred dead Witches, and I have Lucy’s necklace to channel her power from. The baby and I will be just fine.” Bonnie softly responded, a silver pentagram necklace resting around her neck that belonged to Lucy, who use to be Katherine’s personal Witch. Jeremy nodded, giving Bonnie a passionate kiss before her, Elijah and Kevin left the house.
Old 11-29-2011, 03:27 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

“Ah, there’s my wing-man.” Ichiru turned around to see Klaus standing behind him, forcing himself to keep an emotionless expression as he looked at the older Vampire. “I have to leave for a little while for preparations for the sacrifice, but I’ll be back soon to get Ashley. Stay here and watch her, and make sure she doesn’t leave.”

Ichiru nodded in response, watching the Vampire leave the house. No one had come back with a plan yet; Kiseki must have spoken for all of them when he responded by saying he hadn’t thought of anything. He knew that he had to be careful about what he did and how he did it, or Klaus might snap and hurt someone regardless of whether they were supposed to be protected or not.

Footsteps brought the dark haired teen to turn around again, seeing Ashley coming down the stairs.

“It’s almost time…” She said after she‘d walked over to him, the Vampire turning around to fully face her as she paused and looked at the floor. “Ichiru… I’m sorry that I’ve gotten you in this mess. If I hadn’t run off to do the sacrifice on my own then you would had never needed to come and try to get me back to safety, which lead to Klaus compelling you. I’m so sorry.” Ichiru started to say something, but stopped when she looked back up, a smile coming onto her face. “Thank you though for making this day bearable by staying here with me, even though you were compelled to do so. Even if you weren’t compelled then I know you would have stayed here regardless.”

Ichiru smiled in response just before she gave him a soft kiss on the lips, the Vampire being able to return it this time. When she had kissed him again back in the cellar after the first time, he had been so dazed from all of the emotion that had suddenly come back that he hadn’t been able to respond.

“I would have. I told you before, I’m crazy enough to get into stuff like this on my own.” He said with a soft chuckle. He paused for a few moments, taking the opportunity to wrap his arms around the brunette and hold her tightly, although he was careful not to hurt her. “I really don’t want you to have to go through this… I wish we could avoid the entire thing. You’ve had to suffer so much because of all of this…”

Back at the twins’ house, everything was quiet; no one had come up with any ideas, and no one knew what to say or do. Kiseki had finally started to close his eyes to rest, although he couldn’t seem to fall asleep due to all of the worry. The faint sound of the front door opening and closing made him open them again, hearing Elijah’s voice from downstairs shortly after.

“I’m gonna need everyone to gather around.”

Caroline opened her eyes as well, having been resting on the dark haired teen’s chest, and the two looked at each other for a moment before the blonde got up and took his hand, prompting him to follow her out of the room. When they arrived downstairs, Kevin and Elijah were in the living room with the others, although for once Kiseki was relieved to see them - especially after everything that had happened with Klaus.

“What’s going on?” Caroline asked in confusion as she and Kiseki walked into the living room.

“We’re going over the game plan.” Kevin responded, and Kiseki noticed him stare at the blonde for a few moments before he saw her look down from the corner of his eye. Elijah sighed, giving his brother a nudge on the arm.

“Please save your relationship problems for later, Kevin.” He said before turning his attention back to the group and taking out a dagger and a small bottle of gray ash from his coat pocket. The dagger was jet black with a dark brown wooden handle, a design circling the handle that looked like thorns on a stem. At the very tip of the handle was a black crystal.

“Is that the dagger that can kill an Original Vampire that you’ve been telling us about?” Jeremy asked as Kiseki and Kotomi looked at it in what could have been classified as awe for a few moments.

“Yes it is.” Elijah nodded in response, lifting up the small glass bottle in his other hand. “And this is the White Oak Ash. In order for this dagger to have affect you must dip the dagger’s blade in the ashes before stabbing the Original Vampire in the heart. Kevin or myself can’t use this dagger due to if a Vampire wields it against another Vampire then they will both die, so Jeremy will have to be the one to drive the stake in Klaus’s heart.” He handed the bottle and dagger to Jeremy then, the Werewolf taking a deep breath. “Make sure to conceal that very carefully though. If Klaus sees that you have it then he’ll waste no time in killing you, you being on the protection list or not.”

“Let’s go over the plan then. Klaus knows that you all will be in the sacrifice’s location to look after Ashley, which he’ll allow as long as none of you try to interfere with the sacrifice. The Werewolf will be sacrificed first at precisely eleven thirty-eight, his heart being ripped out and spilling it’s blood in a bowl which will have the bewitched Moon Stone in it, which Klaus already has thanks to Katerina. At precisely eleven forty-eight the Vampire will be sacrificed next with an wooden stake going through their heart, to which Klaus will take the bowl with the Moon Stone and the Werewolf’s blood inside it and mix the Vampire’s blood in it. Then at eleven fifty-eight, right before midnight, Ashley will be sacrificed with Klaus drinking her blood until she’s completely dry, killing her. Right after that Klaus’ Werewolf gene will be activated, bringing him to begin to transform. Once that happens that’s when we have to act quickly since in that stage that’s when he’ll be the weakest and most vulnerable. It’s then that one of you guys will have to set the bowl with the blood on fire while Bonnie weakens Klaus even more with a spell to where he can’t move, which will bring me to rip out Klaus’ heart from his body so Jeremy can run in and stab Klaus’ heart with the dagger. Then right after that that’s when the heart will have to go into the fire which has the burning blood.” Elijah explained.

“Does the dagger have to stay in the heart while it’s in the fire?” Jeremy asked.

“Yes, it will have to stay in the heart. You will also have to pour the rest of the White Oak Ashes into the fire as the heart is burning with the dagger still inside it.” Elijah replied.

“So once this is over with… then it will really be over. No more threats…” Caroline said, to which Kevin gave a small smirk.

“There will always be threats in Fells Church due to the lime stone this town is built from. Lime stone attracts Supernatural creatures, but yeah, you should be safe for a while.” He said as the blonde sighed, bringing Kiseki to gently rub the top of her hand with his thumb.

“We need to start going, but we’ll come get you guys right before everything starts. But Bonnie,” Elijah‘s attention shifted to the young Witch then. “You have to come with us for preparation.”

“I’m ready.” Bonnie replied, Kiseki and Kotomi looking at her with concerned expressions, as well as Jeremy.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” The Werewolf asked.

“I’ll be fine. I have all the power from the hundred dead Witches, and I have Lucy’s necklace to channel her power from. The baby and I will be just fine.” Bonnie answered softly, to which Jeremy nodded, giving her a passionate kiss before the trio left the house, putting the rest of them in silence.

“It’s hard to believe this is actually happening…” Kiseki said softly, bringing Kotomi to nod.

“I’m worried about Ichiru… if he’s not compelled anymore, what is he going to do when Klaus gives him an order? What if he disobeys and Klaus kills him or someone else?”

Old 11-29-2011, 07:06 PM
false pretence Offline

Nightfall overcame Fells Church as Stefan, Lexi and Damon waited with the group, wondering what was going to happen tonight. What would happen if everything went completely wrong? What if another person from their group dies like Amy had? How many people would make it out of this live? These questions lingered in the air, everyone most likely thinking them. The front door opened as Elijah and Kevin walked in, bringing the heavy silence to end.

“I’m gonna need everyone to gather around.” Elijah said. A few moments later Caroline and Kiseki joined the group from upstairs, Scarlet and John waiting everything out back at Ashley’s and Jeremy’s house.

“What’s going on?” Caroline asked in confusion.

“We’re going over the game plan.” Kevin responded, Stefan, Lexi and Damon seeing the affection for Caroline in Kevin’s eyes.

“Please save your relationship problems for later, Kevin.” Elijah said to Kevin before turning his attention back to the group and taking out a dagger, along with a small bottle of gray ash from his coat pocket. The dagger was jet black with a dark brown wooden handle, a design circling the handle that looked like thorns on a stem. At the very tip of the handle was a black crystal.

“Is that the dagger that can kill an Original Vampire that you’ve been telling us about?” Jeremy asked everyone looked at it in awe.

“Yes it is.” Elijah nodded in response, lifting up the small glass bottle in his other hand. “And this is the White Oak Ash. In order for this dagger to have affect you must dip the dagger’s blade in the ashes before stabbing the Original Vampire in the heart. Kevin or myself can’t use this dagger due to if a Vampire wields it against another Vampire then they will both die, so Jeremy will have to be the one to drive the stake in Klaus’s heart.” He then handed the bottle of ashes and the dagger to Jeremy, bringing Jeremy to take a deep breath. “Make sure to conceal that very carefully though. If Klaus sees that you have it then he’ll waste no time in killing you, you being on the protection list or not.”

“Let’s go over the plan then. Klaus knows that you all will be in the sacrifice’s location to look after Ashley, which he’ll allow as long as none of you try to interfere with the sacrifice. The Werewolf will be sacrificed first at precisely eleven thirty-eight, his heart being ripped out and spilling it’s blood in a bowl which will have the bewitched Moon Stone in it, which Klaus already has thanks to Katerina. At precisely eleven forty-eight the Vampire will be sacrificed next with an wooden stake going through their heart, to which Klaus will take the bowl with the Moon Stone and the Werewolf’s blood inside it and mix the Vampire’s blood in it. Then at eleven fifty-eight, right before midnight, Ashley will be sacrificed with Klaus drinking her blood until she’s completely dry, killing her. Right after that Klaus’ Werewolf gene will be activated, bringing him to begin to transform. Once that happens that’s when we have to act quickly since in that stage that’s when he’ll be the weakest and most vulnerable. It’s then that one of you guys will have to set the bowl with the blood on fire while Bonnie weakens Klaus even more with a spell to where he can’t move, which will bring me to rip out Klaus’ heart from his body so Jeremy can run in and stab Klaus’ heart with the dagger. Then right after that that’s when the heart will have to go into the fire which has the burning blood.” Elijah explained.

“Yes, it will have to stay in the heart. You will also have to pour the rest of the White Oak Ashes into the fire as the heart is burning with the dagger still inside it.” Elijah responded.

“So once this is over with… then it will really be over. No more threats…” Caroline said, to which Kevin gave a small smirk.

“There will always be threats in Fells Church due to the lime stone this town is built from. Lime stone attracts Supernatural creatures, but yeah, you should be safe for a while.” Kevin said as the blonde sighed, watching Kiseki gently rub the top of her hand with his thumb.

“We need to start going, but we’ll come get you guys right before everything starts. But Bonnie,” Elijah‘s attention shifted to the young Witch then. “You have to come with us for preparation.”

“I’m ready.” Bonnie replied, the group looking at her with concerned expressions.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Jeremy asked.

“I’ll be fine. I have all the power from the hundred dead Witches, and I have Lucy’s necklace to channel her power from. The baby and I will be just fine.” Bonnie responded softly, to which Jeremy nodded, giving her a passionate kiss before the three left the house, putting the rest of them in silence.

“It’s hard to believe this is actually happening…” Kiseki said softly, bringing Kotomi to nod.

“I’m worried about Ichiru… if he’s not compelled anymore, what is he going to do when Klaus gives him an order? What if he disobeys and Klaus kills him or someone else?” Kotomi asked.

“Quite a handful of people have died due to the sacrifice.” Damon agreed as he looked out the window. “But the only person who is going to die tonight is Klaus.” Damon paused as he looked down at his watch, it reading five minutes passed eleven. He then turned back to the group, determination clearly shown on his face. “Tonight Klaus gets a stake through his heart.”