Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-16-2011, 12:43 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church PG-13 (edited and redone)

“I hate to say it, but he’s right…” Caroline, Jeremy and everyone else looked at Ichiru in complete shock as he spoke. “She’s doing something incredibly stupid, and we all know it, but dragging her back here and yelling at her isn’t going to do any good. She’ll just run away again the next time she gets the chance.” Ichiru then looked back at Elijah. “If we promised not to drag her back here against her will, would you at least tell us where she is so we can try to talk to her?” Elijah looked at the dark haired Vampire for a few moments, clearly thinking over the situation.

“I’m sorry, but I’m afraid that can’t happen. Ashley doesn’t want to be found by any of you, and if Ashley gets upset then Klaus will harm whoever causes it.” Elijah responded as Caroline scowled as well, Elijah turning around and walking towards the door.

“Well what if Ichiru goes by himself?” Damon asked as Elijah stopped in his tracks, looking back over to the group. “If it was just Ichiru by himself then she wouldn’t get mad, as long as he doesn’t yell at her.” Damon said.

“Fine, only Ichiru may come with me. The rest of you guys stay here. I’m giving you fair warning though; once your visit with Ashley is over with then I’m going to compel you to forget where she’s staying, only for your own safety from Klaus.” Elijah responded as Ichiru nodded after a moment, glancing back to Damon before following the Original Vampire out the door.

“I wonder if he can actually convince her to come back…” Kiseki said as the group looked over to him, bringing Caroline to look out the window.

“I hope that he does… even with Elijah still staying in the same place to watch over Ashley I still have an uneasy feeling about the whole situation.” Caroline said in a worried tone.

“I wonder how Ashley is going to react when seeing Ichiru there.” Scarlet pointed out.

“She’ll be in for a surprise.” John said as Bonnie began to clean up the kitchen table, bringing Jeremy to walk over to a light switch and turn it on so the group wouldn’t be in darkness anymore, though the sudden light made Jeremy’s, Bonnie’s, Scarlet’s, John’s and Caroline’s eyes to wince from it. Jeremy walked over and grabbed the bloodied bowl, pouring water and blood down the sink’s drain and grabbed the Vervain necklace, though when he touched the silver he had to quickly drop it as the silver chain burned him.

“Son of a b*tch…” Jeremy growled in annoyance, always forgetting that when a Werewolf touches silver or Wolfsbane it will burn them like what Vervain does to Vampires.

“How many times do you have to burn yourself until you remember that silver burns Werewolves?” Bonnie asked as she took the necklace from the bottom of the sink and washed it off with hot water to sterilize it.

“No clue…” Jeremy responded with a sigh as both Scarlet and Caroline chuckled.

Back at the other house Elijah disappeared into his own room as Ichiru walked up to the bedroom where Ashley was staying, knocking on the door three times before entering the room. Ashley simply thought it was Klaus again so she tried to ignore the figure, tightly shutting her eyes in annoyance since she was about to fall asleep until the three knocks woke her up.

“Ashley? Are you awake?” Ichiru’s voice brought Ashley’s eyes to snap open, quickly sitting up on the bed as she looked at the darkened figure.

“No no no…” Ashley said mainly to herself as she reached over and turned on the lamp that was on a small counter next to the bed, casting a dim light in the bedroom as Ichiru was clearly visible now. Ashley quickly stood up from the bed and walked over to the door, silently closing it as she looked at Ichiru in alarm. “What are you doing here? You’re not supposed to be here!” Ashley whispered, though it was clear that she wasn’t angry at all, just surprised. “If Klaus finds you here then he might hurt you since he knows I’m hiding out from everyone, including you.” Ashley spoke softly.
Old 11-16-2011, 12:58 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

“I hope that he does… even with Elijah still staying in the same place to watch over Ashley I still have an uneasy feeling about the whole situation.” Caroline said from beside the younger twin, her gaze on the window.

“I wonder how Ashley is going to react when seeing Ichiru there.” Scarlet said, bringing, Kiseki, Kotomi and Isobel to look at her.

“She’ll be in for a surprise.” John said as Bonnie began to clean up the kitchen table. It was true that she wouldn’t expect Ichiru to show up at all, so that would certainly be a shock. Kiseki’s gaze fell to the ground as he thought about what Elijah had told Ichiru; how he would compel him to forget Ashley’s location after he was finished talking with her. If he didn’t manage to convince her to come home, that would just put them back at square one…

“Son of a b*tch…” Kiseki, although still deep in thought, looked up as he heard Jeremy growl in annoyance, seeing a burn on his hand.

“How many times do you have to burn yourself until you remember that silver burns Werewolves?” Bonnie asked, picking up Ashley’s old Vervain necklace from the bottom of the sink and washing it off. Just from seeing this, Kiseki could figure out that the Werewolf had touched the silver of the necklace and burned himself.

“No clue…” Kotomi and Isobel chuckled along with Scarlet and Caroline as Jeremy responded, although the older Vampire noticed Kiseki staring at the ground again, which brought her to look at him in concern.

“Kiseki?” The dark haired teen looked up, although he looked as though he had just figured something out instead of just hearing his mother’s voice; it seemed as though he hadn’t heard her at all, due to being deep in thought again.

“If Ichiru fails at convincing Ashley to come back, do you think it would work if he told us where she is before he’s compelled into forgetting it? “ Kotomi and Isobel looked at him in slight shock for a few moments, neither of them having considered that yet. “At least we would know where she is.”

At first Ichiru thought that the brunette was asleep, but a few seconds later she quickly sat up.

“No no no…” He heard her say, although he knew it was most likely to herself. A few seconds later, a lamp came on from beside the bed, casting a dim light on the room and finally making the brunette visible to him. She quickly stood up and crossed the room to close the door, bringing Ichiru to step out of the way as she silently closed it before turning to look back at him, her expression clearly showing her alarm in seeing him there.

“What are you doing here? You’re not supposed to be here!”

“Well technically neither are you…”

“If Klaus finds you here then he might hurt you since he knows I’m hiding out from everyone, including you.” Ashley said softly, and Ichiru’s gaze fell to the door for a few seconds as he listened for anything outside of it. It still bothered him that he was going to be compelled into forgetting everything afterward, but if he could convince Ashley to at least consider doing something else or coming back home then it wouldn’t matter. The thought crossed his mind to tell the others where the place was through telepathy, but would that really work? Or would Elijah find out and compel them too? He pushed the thoughts away for the time being, looking back to Ashley as he finally responded.

“I know, I just wanted to talk to you. Ashley, you should really think about what you’re doing…this isn’t something you can do on your own so easily.”

OoC: Sorry for the fail D:

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 11-17-2011, 06:14 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

“Kiseki?” Isobel’s voice brought Caroline to look over to Kiseki as John and Scarlet helped Bonnie and Jeremy clean up the kitchen table, bringing the curly haired blonde Vampire to look at Kiseki in concern when seeing that something may be wrong. When Kiseki looked up at his mother however he looked as though he had thought of something, bringing Caroline’s expression to change from concern to curiosity.

“If Ichiru fails at convincing Ashley to come back, do you think it would work if he told us where she is before he’s compelled into forgetting it?“ Everyone seemed to look at the Vampire in slight shock. “At least we would know where she is.”

“That’s a really good idea actually.” Lexi said as John nodded in agreement.

“I just hope that Ichiru will be able to bring her back home though.” John said. “I have the urge to just tie her up so she can’t go anywhere.” John said with a sigh.

“I know, I just wanted to talk to you. Ashley, you should really think about what you’re doing…this isn’t something you can do on your own so easily.” Back at the other house Ichiru had responded to Ashley after a few moments, his gaze previously on the door.

“But that’s the thing; I would be doing it on my own regardless.” Ashley responded, taking Ichiru’s hand and guiding him over to the bed where she sat down, looking at the Vampire. “You already know what the sacrifice requires; a Werewolf, a Vampire, the human doppelganger and a Witch or Warlock to perform the whole thing. I know that Klaus said that he wouldn’t use any of you guys for the sacrifice, but what if he’s lying? We haven’t seen a Werewolf or a Vampire from his trusted circle to play the parts they’re supposed to, and the sacrifice is only hours away. So where are they?” Ashley paused as she looked towards the door, listening out for any movement, though when she heard nothing she looked back over to Ichiru and continued.

“What if he tries using you? Or Jeremy? Plus, Bonnie’s pregnant. She’s the Witch who would be performing the sacrifice but I don’t want to risk her baby’s life or her own. That’s why I wanted to leave town, to protect everyone, but leaving town failed. The sacrifice needs to be done where the human doppelganger was born, so it has to be done here in Fells Church. I didn’t come home because I knew you would be furious with me since I Vervained you…” Ashley said as she looked down.

OOC: short D:
Old 11-18-2011, 07:30 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

“That’s a really good idea actually.” Lexi responded to Kiseki as John nodded in agreement.

“I just hope that Ichiru will be able to bring her back home though.” He said as Kiseki looked back at the floor. “I have the urge to just tie her up so she can’t go anywhere.”

“But that’s the thing; I would be doing it on my own regardless.” Back at the foreclosure house, Ashley responded to Ichiru, taking his hand and guiding him over to the bed to sit down before looking at the Vampire. “You already know what the sacrifice requires; a Werewolf, a Vampire, the human doppelganger and a Witch or Warlock to perform the whole thing. I know that Klaus said that he wouldn’t use any of you guys for the sacrifice, but what if he’s lying? We haven’t seen a Werewolf or a Vampire from his trusted circle to play the parts they’re supposed to, and the sacrifice is only hours away. So where are they?” The brunette paused, looking over to the door for a moment before continuing.

“What if he tries using you? Or Jeremy? Plus, Bonnie’s pregnant. She’s the Witch who would be performing the sacrifice but I don’t want to risk her baby’s life or her own. That’s why I wanted to leave town, to protect everyone, but leaving town failed. The sacrifice needs to be done where the human doppelganger was born, so it has to be done here in Fells Church. I didn’t come home because I knew you would be furious with me since I Vervained you…”

“I’ll admit I was a little pissed at first, but I’m more concerned about you. I don’t care what happens to me, as long as I’m there with you when this happens. I know you would be the same way if the situation was switched.”

Ichiru, did you find Ashley?

The dark haired teen paused when Kiseki’s voice entered his mind, although thankfully it would only seem as though he were listening for Klaus again.

Yeah, I’m talking with her right now. Why?

I just thought of something a few minutes ago… Do you think you could tell us where she’s staying before you’re compelled into forgetting? At least we would know that way. Kiseki spoke the exact same idea Ichiru had thought of only moments before, although the concern about the others was still in his mind.

I actually thought about doing that, too… But what if Elijah finds out and just compels the rest of you into forgetting it?

How would he find out unless someone told him? It’s at least worth a try, right? Just in case you can’t get her to come back? Kiseki did have a point…

They’re staying in one of the large foreclosure homes across town. The older twin replied after a few moments.

The ones that look like mansions?

Yeah. It should be easy to find them even without the location of the exact house, since we all can sense Supernatural beings.

That’s true… Thank you and good luck… don’t get yourself hurt or anything.

Kiseki broke the connection with his brother, finally looking back at the group.

“Ichiru said that they’re staying in one of the foreclosure homes across town; the ones that look more like mansions. He couldn’t tell me the exact location of the specific house they’re in, but we should be able to find it by following our supernatural senses if it comes to that.”

Back at the house, Ichiru finally spoke again, looking back at the brunette.

“I know you’re worried about us, but everyone is just as worried about you. You and I both know that if they know you’re still in Fell Church - which they already do - they’ll search every inch of the town until they find you. The worry might lead to reckless actions…as you’ve already seen, due to my being here despite the consequences.” He offered a small smile after a few moments as he paused to listen for movement for a brief moment. “But then again I’m a crazy b*stard anyway.”

OoC: I originally had way better dialog planned, but I forgot it and didn't want to hold the RP up so you have this fail... xD

Old 11-19-2011, 01:19 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

OOC: lol awww it was fine XD I’m going to do something with Klaus and Ichiru but if you don’t like what happens then just let me know and I’ll change it, DA ^^’

IC: “I’ll admit I was a little pissed at first, but I’m more concerned about you. I don’t care what happens to me, as long as I’m there with you when this happens. I know you would be the same way if the situation was switched.” Ichiru responded as Ashley looked over to him, watching him as the Vampire paused. The brunette had no idea that Ichiru was telling Kiseki where they were right now, thinking that he was just pausing for a moment to listen out for Klaus. Thinking Ichiru was listening out for Klaus she did the same as well, not hearing anything.

“I don’t think he knows you’re here.” Ashley said in a low voice to where only Ichiru could hear her, unless Klaus was using his enhanced hearing.

“I know you’re worried about us, but everyone is just as worried about you. You and I both know that if they know you’re still in Fell Church - which they already do - they’ll search every inch of the town until they find you. The worry might lead to reckless actions…as you’ve already seen, due to my being here despite the consequences.” He offered a small smile after a few moments as he paused to listen for movement for a brief moment. “But then again I’m a crazy b*stard anyway.” Ichiru said as he looked up at her, bringing the brunette to smile at the last part.

“I should go home, shouldn’t I…?” Ashley said as she looked at the Vampire, giving out a sigh a few moments later. “Let’s go home.” Ashley stood up from the bed and took Ichiru’s hand, gently pulling the Vampire onto his feet before grabbing her bag and began to walk towards the door, but it suddenly opened with Klaus in the doorway.

“I was listening the entire time and you’re not going anywhere.” Klaus said as he stepped into the room, bringing Ashley to glare at him.

“There’s no reason for me to stay here. The only reason I was is because I thought Ichiru was mad about the Vervain, but we’re passed that so I want to go home and rest.” Ashley said as Klaus came closer, his attention on Ichiru as Ashley stood in front of him to protect Ichiru.

“I think Ichiru and I need to have a small chat.” Klaus said as he stood right in front of Ashley.

“Leave him alone…” Ashley growled.

“Step aside, Ashley.” Klaus said in a calm voice. When the brunette looked at him in anger and shook her head Klaus grabbed her by the arm. “I said move!” Klaus threw the brunette onto the bed with Vampire speed, bringing Klaus to take Ichiru by the neck and put pressure on it.

“Stop it!” Ashley yelled, though she was afraid that if she moved then Klaus would snap Ichiru’s neck. Even if Klaus did snap Ichiru’s neck then he would come back to life since he was a Vampire, but Ashley didn’t want to take the chance of Klaus actually ripping Ichiru’s head off, because then the younger Vampire would be dead for good. Klaus stared straight into Ichiru’s eyes, using compulsion on the Vampire as Klaus’ pupils dilated up and down.

“Forget your love for Ashley; turn off your humanity! Turn it off! You don’t love Ashley anymore! She’s mine and you’re completely over it! The only thing you’ll do for her is protect her with your life! YOU DON’T LOVE HER ANYMORE!” Klaus yelled every word in anger as Ashley’s eyes widened in shock, slowly standing to her feet as tears pooled her eyes, Klaus letting go of Ichiru’s neck and stood back a few feet.

“What did you do to him?” Ashley asked in a small voice, bringing Klaus to look at Ashley, taking deep breaths to calm himself down.

“I fixed him.” Klaus responded as Ashley quickly walked over to Ichiru, shaking him on the shoulder.

“Ichiru please… please tell me you’re alright. Say that you love me.” Ashley said in desperation as the tears slid down her face.

“I’m sorry love, but it won’t work.” Klaus said as Ashley turned towards him in pure hatred.

“I’m gonna kill you… once you’re dead the compulsion wears off…” Ashley growled as Klaus smirked.

“Yes it would if you actually killed me, but that won’t happen.” Klaus said. “He won’t love you, his brother, his mother, his sister, or any of your friends. Since his humanity is now shut off he simply doesn’t care, and he’ll kill the innocents. He’ll be a full blown ripper on our journey together after the sacrifice.”

“What the hell are you talking about?” Ashley demanded.

“You see, I want a wing-man once we leave Fells Church together; someone who can help me protect you on the days that you and I are separated.” Klaus responded.

“That’s never going to happen.” Ashley growled. “And what the hell is a ‘ripper’?”

“A ripper is a Vampire who simply kills without remorse, someone like me. ‘Rippers’ is a term used to describe Vampires who love to hunt, kill, and feed. These Vampires enjoy killing innocents without guilt; however, not all rippers are evil killers with any conscience. There are some who are just tragically consumed by their bloodlust to the point that their morality is irrelevant, when in his or hers true state of mind is a very heroic person. They are the type of Vampires that is so consumed by his/her bloodlust that they are completely unaware of what they're doing.” Klaus said.

“Ichiru is nothing like that!” Ashley yelled as more tears ran down her face.

“No, but he will be.” Klaus said, turning his attention towards Ichiru. “Leave here and wait for my orders for when we leave. Do not tell anyone about being compelled and act like everything is normal. Say that Ashley refused to come home then go straight to bed.” Klaus ordered Ichiru with compulsion, Ashley turning towards Ichiru in fear to see if he would actually leave and follow Klaus’ orders.

“Ichiru said that they’re staying in one of the foreclosure homes across town; the ones that look more like mansions. He couldn’t tell me the exact location of the specific house they’re in, but we should be able to find it by following our supernatural senses if it comes to that.” Kiseki said, bringing the group to nod.

“Should we go there then?” Caroline asked as John shook his head.

“Let’s just wait and see what happens.” John said.
Old 11-19-2011, 05:08 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

“I should go home, shouldn’t I…?” Ashley spoke after a few moments as she looked up at Ichiru, giving a sigh shortly after. “Let’s go home.” She then stood up, taking the Vampire’s hand and gently pulling him up from the bed and toward the door. However, when she opened it, none other than Klaus stood in the doorway.

“I was listening the entire time and you’re not going anywhere.” The Original stepped into the room as Ichiru’s gaze darkened.

“There’s no reason for me to stay here. The only reason I was is because I thought Ichiru was mad about the Vervain, but we’re passed that so I want to go home and rest.” Ashley said, although Klaus didn’t seem to pay her much attention as he advanced on the two, his gaze on Ichiru now.

“I think Ichiru and I need to have a small chat.” He stood in front of Ashley, who was in front of Ichiru in an attempt to protect him.

“Leave him alone…” Ashley growled.

“Step aside, Ashley.” The Vampire ordered calmly. However, when Ashley didn’t move, shaking her head in response, he grabbed her by the arm, bringing Ichiru to start forward. . “I said move!” Before Ichiru could move toward the older Vampire, Klaus threw Ashley onto the bed with his Vampire speed, turning only a split second after to grab him by the neck.

“Stop it!” He heard Ashley yell as he struggled against the Original’s grip despite the pressure on his neck. The older Vampire stared straight into his eyes, his grip making it impossible for Ichiru to turn his head to avoid his gaze as Klaus’ pupils dilated. Although he tried to avert his gaze, Ichiru found himself caught in the stare, falling completely still in a trance-like state as Klaus finally spoke again.

“Forget your love for Ashley; turn off your humanity! Turn it off! You don’t love Ashley anymore! She’s mine and you’re completely over it! The only thing you’ll do for her is protect her with your life! YOU DON’T LOVE HER ANYMORE!”

Ichiru merely stood there for several moments after the Vampire released him, staring at him blankly. After a few moments, he felt Ashley shake him by his shoulder, bringing him to look at her slowly.

“Ichiru please… please tell me you’re alright. Say that you love me.” She said desperately as tears slid down her face. A part of the Vampire started to ache at the sight, and he opened his mouth to speak, but couldn’t bring himself to say it due to the compulsion. A look of confusion passed over his face before he put his hand to his head as part of him fought with the compulsion while Klaus spoke to Ashley.

“Ichiru is nothing like that!” The dark haired teen seemed to recover a few moments later after Ashley yelled, finally looking back up just as Klaus turned his attention back to him.

“Leave here and wait for my orders for when we leave. Do not tell anyone about being compelled and act like everything is normal. Say that Ashley refused to come home then go straight to bed.” The younger Vampire stared at Klaus for a few moments again due to him using more compulsion, his gaze shifting to Ashley for a brief moment before he turned and left the room quietly.

“Should we go there then?” Back at the twins’ house, Caroline spoke up after Kiseki, although John shook his head in response.

“Let’s just wait and see what happens.” He said, to which Kotomi, Kiseki and Isobel nodded. Only a few moments later, the front door opened, bringing the three to turn to see Ichiru walk back in - alone. Kiseki could tell just from the expression on his face that something was off.

“Ichiru? Where’s Ashley?”

“She refused to come home.” The older twin answered simply, just as Klaus had ordered him to, heading straight for the stairs.

“Wait, what?” Kiseki looked at him in shock, knowing that normally he could talk Ashley out of doing anything crazy. “Is she okay, at least?”

“She’s fine.” Ichiru responded simply, Kotomi and Isobel looking at him oddly due to his sudden change of attitude. Sure, it would be irritating to be refused, but somehow Ichiru didn’t seem like himself. To Kiseki, it reminded him of when Damon had compelled Ashley into breaking up with Ichiru, and he’d come home in an evasive and sour mood.

Wait, compelled…

“Should we try going there later then, to check on her?” Kotomi spoke up as Kiseki went into thought again, and Ichiru shook his head.

“Why bother? She doesn’t want to come home, so just let her do what she wants. I give up.” Kiseki, Kotomi and Isobel all looked at Ichiru in shock, the younger twin quickly moving to stop Ichiru in front of the stairs.

“What? Ichiru, weren’t you the one who wanted to keep trying even if she refused to come home?”

“I changed my mind. If she wants to do it on her own so badly, she can do it on her own.” The shock in Kiseki’s expression turned to concern as he looked at his brother. “Now move. You’re in the way.”

“Ichiru--” Kiseki cut himself off when the older twin pushed him out of his path and ascended the stairs, the sound of his bedroom door shutting filling the silence shortly after. The younger twin stood silently in shock and confusion for a few moments as Isobel walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder, her gaze on the stairs.

“That didn’t sound like Ichiru at all…” Kotomi said softly as Kiseki and Isobel walked back into the kitchen.

“It wasn’t.” Kiseki responded, looking to his sister. “I think something happened while he was gone…” His mind went back to the train of thought he’d had earlier, bringing him to quickly start up a mental connection with Ashley.

Ashley, are you okay? Did something happen with Ichiru?

Old 11-19-2011, 08:04 PM
false pretence Offline

OOC: Kei asked me to bunny =]

IC: Ashley watched with widen eyes as Ichiru looked at her for a brief moment before the Vampire turned and began walking out of the room.

“Ichiru no!” Ashley yelled as she started to go after him but Klaus held the brunette back, wrapping his arms around her waist as she tried to struggle free. “Ichiru!”

“That’s enough!” Klaus hissed as he spun Ashley around so he could look at her. “He’s a ripper now!”

“No he’s not! You’re lying!” Ashley yelled while continuing the struggle from the Original Vampire’s grip. Klaus became quickly annoyed as he once again threw Ashley on the bed, only this time he quickly got on top of her and pinned down her arms against the pillows.

“Don’t make me do this.” Klaus said, though Ashley remained struggling as she began to kick her legs. Klaus then brought out his fangs as his eyes changed and pierced his fangs deep in Ashley’s neck, causing her to let out a scream. As the Original Vampire took almost Ashley’s whole blood supply to weaken her her eyes became heavy from the blood loss, her struggling coming to an end.

Ashley, are you okay? Did something happen with Ichiru?
Ashley heard Kiseki’s voice enter her head, summoning her last bit of strength to answer him.

Klaus compelled him… The brunette then lost consciousness, bringing Klaus to stand up from the bed to look down at Ashley, reaching down and healing the wound on her neck before turning towards the door where Elijah and Kevin stood.

“Don’t you think you’ve gone too far there, Niklaus?” Kevin asked as Klaus walked over to his brothers.

“It had to be done.” Klaus said as he exited the room, though he stopped to look at Kevin. “Don’t ever use the name our father gave me. He wasn’t even my birth father.” Klaus then disappeared into his own room and closed the door, bringing Elijah and Kevin to enter Ashley’s room to check on her.

“It was a mistake giving Ichiru Ashley’s blood; it took away the Vervain in his system instantly which allowed him to be compelled.” Elijah sighed as he looked down at the sleeping brunette.

“But can’t you just break Klaus’ compulsion with your own?” Kevin asked as Elijah shook his head.

“Klaus is stronger than the both of us so it won’t work.” Elijah responded, the two brothers exiting Ashley’s room to return to their own, knowing that for the sake of Ichiru’s humanity that they had to kill Klaus. Now the group faced another main problem however; since Ichiru was bound to Klaus now then the plan on killing the Original Vampire will most likely be much harder since Ichiru might do everything in his power to not only protect Ashley, but protect Klaus as well.

Back at the house Ichiru returned emptied handed, bringing the group to sigh in disappointment. As they looked at Ichiru however they could tell that something was off, though they couldn’t figure out why.

“Ichiru? Where’s Ashley?” Kiseki asked.

“She refused to come home.” Ichiru answered simply, bringing the group to stare at him in confusion.

“Wait, what?” Kiseki looked at his twin in shock. “Is she okay, at least?”

“She’s fine.” Ichiru responded simply again, everyone looking at him oddly due to his sudden change of attitude; even Scarlet, who didn’t know Ichiru very well, could even see that Ichiru wasn’t himself.

“Should we try going there later then, to check on her?” Kotomi asked, though Ichiru shook his head.

“Why bother? She doesn’t want to come home, so just let her do what she wants. I give up.” Everyone looked at Ichiru in shock once again, Kiseki quickly moving to stop Ichiru in front of the stairs.

“What? Ichiru, weren’t you the one who wanted to keep trying even if she refused to come home?” Kiseki pointed out.

“I changed my mind. If she wants to do it on her own so badly, she can do it on her own.” The shock in Kiseki’s expression turned to concern as he looked at his brother. “Now move. You’re in the way.”

“Ichiru--” Kiseki cut himself off when Ichiru pushed him out of his path and went up the stairs, bringing anger to flare up in Damon as he began to follow Ichiru to confront him, but Stefan quickly took hold of Damon’s arm to stop the Vampire. Kiseki stood silently in shock and confusion for a few moments as Isobel walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder, her gaze on the stairs as Caroline and everyone else was frozen in shock.

“That didn’t sound like Ichiru at all…” Kotomi said softly as Kiseki and Isobel walked back into the kitchen.

“It wasn’t.” Kiseki responded, looking to his sister. “I think something happened while he was gone…”

“Well I’m ready to stick my foot up his ass; even I don’t have an attitude like that.” Damon said as John looked over to him.

“Well at least we know Ashley is alright; we should all go home and rest up for later.” John said, bringing the group to nod as they began to walk towards the front door, bringing Caroline to walk over to Kiseki and gently take his hand.
Old 11-19-2011, 08:57 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

“Well I’m ready to stick my foot up his ass; even I don’t have an attitude like that.” Damon said a few moments later as Kiseki looked over to him, then back to the ground as he waited for a reply from Ashley. He didn’t like Ichiru’s attitude either, and one such as that did deserve confrontation, but he knew something had to be wrong. Ichiru would never say anything like that when it came to Ashley - or any of them, really. He was always the most stubborn out of the group when it came to finding or helping someone.

“Well at least we know Ashley is alright; we should all go home and rest up for later.” John said, to which the group nodded before turning for the door as Kiseki felt Caroline take his hand. He started to head toward the stairs but stopped when Ashley’s reply finally came.

Klaus compelled him…

Compelled? Kiseki echoed mentally, instantly noticing the weakness in the brunette’s response. Is he still in there with you? Are you okay? Ashley? Ashley!

He cursed under his breath when receiving no response, knowing that she must have fallen unconscious. Kotomi and Isobel looked at him in concern when seeing the sudden change in his expression, the older Vampire opening her mouth to ask him if he was alright when he looked back up at the group.

“Ichiru’s compelled; Klaus compelled him!” Kotomi and Isobel looked at him in shock.

“What? How do you know?” Kotomi asked as she looked at her brother, clearly seeing the anger that was starting to rise already.

“I asked Ashley through telepathy… she said Klaus compelled Ichiru. I don’t know what he compelled him to do, but obviously it had something to do with leaving Ashley there and letting the matter be.”

“But that’s not the main problem…” Isobel said as Kiseki and Kotomi looked over to her. “If Klaus compelled Ichiru, that means that he’s under his control until he dies.”

“There’s no telling what he might try to make him do…” Kotomi said softly as the realization struck. “Is there any way to break the compulsion?”

“Since there aren’t any Vampires stronger than Klaus around, the only way to break it is to kill him…” Isobel said as Kiseki’s free hand clenched into a fist.

“Ashley’s response was weak, and she hasn’t said anything since… I think she might have fallen unconscious after answering me.” He said as concern returned to his expression, although the anger was still clear.

Old 11-20-2011, 12:04 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

OOC: false pretence asked me to bunny also XD

IC: Caroline heard Kiseki curse under his breath after a few moments since she was right next to him, looking at the Vampire oddly since he never used that kind of language. Kotomi and Isobel looked at him in concern as well when seeing the sudden change in his expression, both Isobel and Caroline opening their mouths to ask him if he was alright when he looked back up at the group.

“Ichiru’s compelled; Klaus compelled him!” Everyone turned to Kiseki as they looked at him in complete shock.

“What? How do you know?” Kotomi asked, clearly seeing the anger that was starting to rise within Kiseki already.

“I asked Ashley through telepathy… she said Klaus compelled Ichiru. I don’t know what he compelled him to do, but obviously it had something to do with leaving Ashley there and letting the matter be.” Kiseki responded.

“But that’s not the main problem…” Isobel said as the group looked over to her. “If Klaus compelled Ichiru, that means that he’s under his control until he dies.”

“There’s no telling what he might try to make him do…” Kotomi said softly. “Is there any way to break the compulsion?”

“Since there aren’t any Vampires stronger than Klaus around, the only way to break it is to kill him…” Isobel said as Kiseki’s free hand clenched into a fist, bringing Caroline to lightly rub his arm to try and calm him down.

“Ashley’s response was weak, and she hasn’t said anything since… I think she might have fallen unconscious after answering me.” He said as concern returned to his expression, although the anger was still clear. John’s eyes flashed a yellow along with Jeremy's as Damon’s fists became tightly clenched at his sides.

“We need to go get Ashley.” Damon said as he started for the door.

“Damon wait! We should think this through and plan!” Stefan said as Damon spun around to look at his brother, anger flashing in Damon’s eyes.

“When have our plans actually worked, Stefan?! For all we know if we go in there blindly then maybe everything will work out! All of you guys are my family and Klaus messed with Ichiru, who’s family. Now this is personal.” Damon growled as he walked out of the house, bringing Stefan and Lexi to follow him. Bonnie and Scarlet were about to follow as well but Jeremy stood in front of the two girls, shaking his head.

“You two are staying here.” Jeremy said.

“Why can’t we come?” Scarlet complained.

“Because you’re only human,” Jeremy began, then looking towards Bonnie. “And you’re pregnant.”

“So then what am I supposed to do then?” Bonnie asked as she glared at him.

“You stay here with Scarlet and John to watch over Ichiru; the rest of us will go to the house and get Ashley.” Jeremy said as the two girls and John nodded, bringing Jeremy to look over at Caroline before him and the blonde haired Vampire made their way to the door and stepped outside, following Stefan, Damon and Lexi.

“How are we going to find her?” Caroline asked as Lexi turned to look at her.

“Since Ashley has a strong aura we’ll be able to follow it once we get close enough.” Lexi responded, the group walking down the darkened streets silently. Once they reached the area Ashley’s aura could easily be felt, bringing the group to follow it. After a few minutes if walking they came across a large house, being drawn to a second story window. Without words as to not awaken Klaus since he had just fallen asleep, Damon motioned the group to stay where they were with his hands as he slowly walked to where he was right below the window. Using his Power, he silently levitated himself off of the ground and up to the closed window, slowly opening it where he saw Ashley’s unconscious body on the bed.

The Vampire crawled in through the window and silently walked over to Ashley, gently scooping her up into his arms after he had grabbed her bag. The gesture of movement caused the brunette to slowly open her eyes, seeing Damon as he walked back over towards the window.

“Damon?” Ashley said weakly as Damon climbed out of the window and jumped down to the ground, landing with perfect grace as he walked back over to the others.

“Are you okay?” Jeremy whispered as the group hurried to get out of that area.

“Yeah, just really weak…” Ashley responded. “Klaus drank from me.”

“I can tell from the paleness of your skin.” Caroline said, returning back to Ichiru’s house a few minutes later.

“What did Klaus compel Ichiru to do?” Stefan asked as they walked inside the house, placing Ashley down on the couch.

“To turn off his humanity.” Ashley responded weakly again as everyone looked at her in shock.

“No…” Damon trailed off as he looked up towards the stairs where Ichiru had disappeared to.

“We have to save Ichiru…” Ashley said as she continued to sound weak.

“We will.” John said in a reassuring voice. “We should take her home.”

“That’s a good idea.” Jeremy said as he scooped Ashley up into his arms, who had fallen unconscious again.

“Are you guys going to be okay by yourselves with Ichiru?” John asked as he looked over to Isobel.

“We’ll be fine.” Isobel responded, bringing John to nod as him, Jeremy carrying Ashley, Bonnie, Scarlet, the Salvatore brothers and Lexi walked out of the house, bringing Caroline to look over towards Kiseki.

“It’s gonna be okay.” Caroline said as she gently took Kiseki’s hand and guided him towards the stairs again to go to bed.

OOC: you can skip to the morning if you want, DA ^-^
Old 11-20-2011, 08:54 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

OoC: Kei gave me permission to control Klaus for dialog.

IC: Kiseki saw John’s and Jeremy’s eyes flash yellow as Damon’s fists clenched at his sides as well.

“We need to go get Ashley.” The older Vampire started for the door, but Stefan spoke up before the rest of them could follow.

“Damon wait! We should think this through and plan!”

Damon spun around to look at his brother, anger flashing in his eyes.

“When have our plans actually worked, Stefan?! For all we know if we go in there blindly then maybe everything will work out! All of you guys are my family and Klaus messed with Ichiru, who’s family. Now this is personal.” The older Vampire turned and walked out of the house after speaking, bringing the others to start to follow. However, Jeremy stopped Bonnie and Scarlet before they could leave the house.

“You two are staying here.”

“Why can’t we come?” Scarlet complained.

“Because you’re only human,” Jeremy began, then looking toward Bonnie. “And you’re pregnant.”

“So then what am I supposed to do then?” Bonnie asked with a glare.

“You stay here with Scarlet and John to watch over Ichiru; the rest of us will go to the house and get Ashley.” Jeremy responded, to which the two girls and John nodded, and the Werewolf headed outside after looking at Caroline, Kiseki, Kotomi and Isobel following.

“How are we going to find her?” Caroline asked as Lexi turned to look at her.

“Since Ashley has a strong aura we’ll be able to follow it once we get close enough.” Lexi responded, as the group walked down the darkened streets silently. After awhile, Ashley’s aura could easily be felt, which meant that they were close. Kiseki, and Kotomi could see the large house in the distance, knowing from the strong presence of Ashley’s aura that this was the place.

After motioning for the rest of them to stay put, Damon slowly made his way toward a second story window, where the aura seemed to be coming from. The siblings watched as he levitated himself off of the ground and up to the closed window, opening it slowly and crawling inside. Only a few moments later, he reemerged with Ashley in his arms, landing gracefully on the ground as he walked back over to the group.

“Are you okay?” Jeremy whispered as they hurried away from the area quietly.

“Yeah, just really weak…” Ashley responded. “Klaus drank from me.”

“I can tell from the paleness of your skin.” Caroline said as Kiseki frowned, having expected such. Only a few moments later they had returned back to the twins’ house, where Damon placed Ashley on the couch as Stefan spoke up, asking the question all of them were wondering.

“What did Klaus compel Ichiru to do?”

“To turn off his humanity.” Ashley responded weakly, bringing Kiseki and Kotomi to look at her in shock.

“No…” Damon trailed off, his gaze traveling to the stairs where Ichiru had gone. Kiseki did the same, concern taking over his expression.

“We have to save Ichiru…” Ashley said, bringing the dark haired teen to look back down at her.

“We will.” John reassured her. “We should take her home.”

“That’s a good idea.” Jeremy scooped Ashley into his arms, the brunette having fallen unconscious only seconds before.

“Are you guys going to be okay by yourselves with Ichiru?” John asked as he looked over to Isobel.

“We’ll be fine.” The older Vampire responded, bringing John to nod as he and the others left, leaving only Kiseki, Kotomi, Caroline and Isobel.

“It’s gonna be okay.” Kiseki looked over to Caroline, his expression clearly showing that he thought otherwise as the blonde gently took his hand and guided him toward the stairs to go to bed.

“We should probably try to get some rest too. Tomorrow’s a big day.” Isobel said the Kotomi, who nodded after a few moments, following her mother upstairs and heading to the spare room while Isobel headed toward her own.

Ichiru. Ashley has been taken from the house. Bring her back here to me. If anyone asks what you are doing, you’re simply going out for a walk.

The next morning, Ichiru eyes opened instantly from the sound of Klaus’ voice, having managed to hear him due to waking up just before he had spoken to him telepathically. The dark haired teen got up after a few moments of regaining his senses, although he paused for a moment as he looked out the window. Somehow he felt like he should feel bad for the way he’d acted toward Kiseki the previous night, but he just didn’t. Due to his humanity being turned off now, he didn’t feel any guilt for what he had said, or even what he was about to do. He had been ordered to do something, he was going to do it. It was as simple as that, right? Then why did something feel off…?

The dark haired Vampire shook the thoughts away, rising from the bed and heading downstairs after changing.

“Ichiru?” The dark haired teen paused, looking to see Kiseki at the top of the stairs. The younger twin hadn’t been able to sleep well that night, and had been lying awake for awhile before finally deciding to slip out of bed and check on his brother.

Kiseki instantly noticed that Ichiru was heading outside, which brought him to look at him in question, having momentarily forgotten that he was compelled.

“Where are you going?”

“Out for a walk.” The older twin answered simply, to which Kiseki frowned.

“Why? We have plenty of blood pouches here, so you don’t have to feed.” Shortly after he’d spoken, Kiseki suddenly remembered what had happened the night before, and that Ashley was back at her house. “You’re going to get Ashley, aren’t you.” His words came out as more of a statement than a question as he scowled at his brother. “I can’t let you do that, Ichiru.”

“Don’t get in my way.” The older twin warned as Kiseki took a step toward him.

“She isn’t safe there, Ichiru! Klaus drank nearly her entire blood supply right after you left last night!”

“She’s much safer with Klaus than she is here with all of you.” Ichiru didn't seem to hear what Kiseki had said about Klaus drinking from Ashley, responding calmly as he turned to head for the door, bringing Kiseki’s eyes to flash angrily as he moved in front of his brother.

“Do you even hear yourself? You of all people should know how much of a threat he is to her! You‘re compelled, Ichiru! Snap out of it!”

“I don’t have time for this.” Ichiru growled, shoving past his brother, who turned around quickly and grabbed him by the arm. “Let me go.” He didn’t wait for the response, turning and using his Vampire strength to push the younger twin away from him.

“Forget your love for Ashley; turn off your humanity! Turn it off! You don’t love Ashley anymore! She’s mine and you’re completely over it! The only thing you’ll do for her is protect her with your life! YOU DON’T LOVE HER ANYMORE!”

Kiseki crashed into the stairs with a thud, although somehow when he had grabbed Ichiru’s arm his power had been activated, and he saw a short vision of Klaus holding Ichiru by the neck as he compelled him. He heard the front door open and close, bringing him to pull himself out of the vision, trying to get back up to his feet.

Only seconds later Ichiru arrived at Ashley’s house, having used his Vampire speed to run across town after leaving his house. He used the tree near the brunette’s window to reach her room, opening it silently and slipping inside, seeing that she was still sound asleep - hopefully along with everyone else. The dark haired teen slowly walked over to her bed, scooping her up into his arms and covering her mouth in one quick motion so that she wouldn’t get the chance to scream before walking back over to the window and jumping out, landing gracefully on the ground below. Like the night before, a part of him wanted to feel bad about what he was doing - especially when he looked at Ashley. But he shoved it aside once more and started back for the foreclosure house.

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 11-20-2011 at 09:07 PM.
Old 11-21-2011, 02:36 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

“Ichiru?” Caroline heard the conversation faintly as she was on the verge of both unconsciousness and consciousness, thinking she was only dreaming at first. “Where are you going?” Kiseki asked.

“Out for a walk.” Ichiru answered simply just like he had a few hours ago.

“Why? We have plenty of blood pouches here, so you don’t have to feed.” Kiseki questioned. “You’re going to get Ashley, aren’t you.” Kiseki’s words came out as more of a statement than a question. “I can’t let you do that, Ichiru.”

“Don’t get in my way.” Ichiru warned.

“She isn’t safe there, Ichiru! Klaus drank nearly her entire blood supply right after you left last night!” Kiseki stated.

“She’s much safer with Klaus than she is here with all of you.” Ichiru responded calmly.

“Do you even hear yourself? You of all people should know how much of a threat he is to her! You‘re compelled, Ichiru! Snap out of it!” Kiseki yelled, bringing Caroline to slowly open her eyes as the morning sun shined down on her.

“I don’t have time for this.” Ichiru growled, Caroline hearing small shuffling as she sat up on the bed quickly. “Let me go.” The sound of something being thrown against the stairs brought Caroline to quickly get out of bed and walked to the top of the stairs, seeing Kiseki slowly getting up on the bottom of them while Ichiru was nowhere to be seen, having already left.

“Kiseki!” Caroline gasped in shock as she ran down the stairs. “Are you okay? What happened?” Caroline asked as she lightly rubbed his back to try and sooth any pain he felt from when he went crashing into the stairs.

Back at Ashley’s house she was fast asleep, though when the sudden motion of being scooped out of bed and her mouth being quickly covered brought the brunette to snap open her eyes in shock, seeing Ichiru had her as he jumped out the window. Ashley instantly knew that Ichiru was taking her back to Klaus as she struggled against his grip, the Vampire using his amazing speed to run through the streets as panic rose within Ashley.

She quickly opened her mouth and bit Ichiru’s hand as hard as she could, survival instincts rising within the brunette as she brought in her right leg and kneed Ichiru in the side of the head twice as hard as she could, bringing herself free from the Vampire’s embrace as she fell to the ground, the pavement of the street ripping open the skin of her arms and legs. Since Ichiru was using his Vampire speed it was like Ashley had jumped out from a moving car, which made her roll in the street a few times as pain shot through her.

Even though the brunette was all scraped and cut up she quickly stood to her feet, running into the woods that were nearby to get away from Ichiru. Ashley ran as fast as she could through the thick woods, being barefoot as her feet were getting all cut up as well. For the first time since she’s known the Vampire Ashley was greatly terrified of Ichiru right now, the fear motivating her to run even faster. About half a mile in the woods the brunette came across a slow-moving stream, a small wooden walking-bridge that was only three feet wide and ten feet long stretched out across it.

An idea suddenly came to mind, quickly walking over and silently entered the stream to hide her sent from Ichiru with the moving water, her sent running down the stream so it seemed as though she had ran that way. The chilly water came all the way up to Ashley’s neck as she hurried to hide underneath the bridge, the brunette completely out of sight for now as she listened for Ichiru’s footsteps, keeping her hand up to her mouth so she wouldn’t make a sound as she breathed from her nose slowly and silently.

Ashley’s aura was a problem however as she tried her best to actually hide it inside her body, attempting to not make her aura known or traceable. The chilly water made Ashley’s body shiver however as her teeth chattered together, trying her best to stop them from making noise as well.
Old 11-21-2011, 03:04 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

“Kiseki!” The dark haired teen heard footsteps accompanying Caroline’s voice as he slowly got up from the stairs, wincing from the pain in his back. Normally it wouldn’t have been so bad, but since Ichiru had used a decent amount of strength, it had hurt more than it would have. “Are you okay? What happened?” He felt Caroline begin to lightly rub his back to ease the pain, glancing at the door before finally responding just as Isobel and Kotomi appeared at the top of the stairs, having been woken up by the thud and yelling.

“Ichiru’s gone to get Ashley and bring her back to Klaus. He must have found out that we took her last night and told him to bring her back.” The younger twin said after a few moments, his gaze falling to the ground. “He’s like a completely different person…”

“Technically he is…” Isobel spoke up softly from behind her son, bringing him to look back at her. “But the real Ichiru is in there somewhere, and knowing him, he’ll be fighting the compulsion. We should get over there quickly and warn the others regardless, though. He can only fight it for so long if he chooses to.”

Ichiru felt Ashley bite his hand as hard as she could, this followed shortly by two sharp hits to the side of his head, which could only have been from her knee. This made the dark haired teen drop her, coming to an abrupt stop as she brunette fell to the ground and took off quickly. He gave an almost annoyed sigh, cursing under his breath before following her toward the woods. He could clearly smell her blood in the air, which helped him follow her easily. However, being how he was now, it also awakened his thirst, bringing his fangs to pierce his gums as his eyes began to turn red.

He followed the scent to a slow-moving steam about half a mile into the woods. It seemed to follow the direction of the stream, and for a moment, Ichiru started to follow it. However, he soon picked up on the brunette’s aura in a completely different direction, which brought him to stop and look toward a bridge. He slowly walked toward it, noticing that the aura was fainter than it usually was, which meant she was probably trying to hide it.

“Smart move. I underestimated you.” He said with a smirk as he searched for the brunette near the bridge, making sure she wasn’t anywhere on the land before he actually headed into the water. However, just as he was about to step into the water to look under the bridge, he stopped.

What am I doing? The guilt he’d been ignoring ever since he’d acknowledged that he should have felt it suddenly came crashing down on him as he looked at the water moving in front of him slowly. He was supposed to be the one protecting her, not hunting her down… But since Klaus had ordered him to bring her back, he couldn’t disobey. He had to do what he was told because of the compulsion.

Ichiru put his hand to his head, struggling to keep himself still as his body fought to obey its orders and go capture the brunette, who he knew had to be under the bridge.

“Ashley…” He forced himself to speak as he fought it, the thirst that had been triggered from smelling her blood earlier adding to the pressure. However, since he was concentrating more on controlling his body, his fangs had already retracted, and his eyes were their normal emerald green due to his not paying attention to the thirst. “Hurry up and run back home while I have control so that the others can protect you. I can only hold it for so long...”

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 11-21-2011 at 03:26 AM.
Old 11-21-2011, 04:15 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

“Ichiru’s gone to get Ashley and bring her back to Klaus. He must have found out that we took her last night and told him to bring her back.” Kiseki said after a few moments as Kotomi and Isobel appeared, Kiseki’s gaze falling to the ground as Caroline’s eyes widened in fear. “He’s like a completely different person…”

“Technically he is…” Isobel spoke up softly from behind, bringing Kiseki and Caroline to look back at her. “But the real Ichiru is in there somewhere, and knowing him, he’ll be fighting the compulsion. We should get over there quickly and warn the others regardless, though. He can only fight it for so long if he chooses to.”

“I wonder how far Ichiru will go to get Ashley back to Klaus…” Caroline said, fearing the worse as the group quickly left the house to head over to Ashley’s.

Ichiru’s footsteps were heard as Ashley’s eyes widened, tears of fear pooling in her eyes and down her face as her heart quickened instantly. The brunette slightly peeked her head around the bridge’s side and saw Ichiru begin to walk in the direction where the stream was taking her scent, though after a few moments he stopped and looked towards the bridge where Ashley quickly moved her head so the Vampire wouldn’t see her.

“Smart move. I underestimated you.” Ashley heard Ichiru say as he began to walk back over towards the bridge, hearing him search the bridge’s surroundings. She then heard Ichiru walking towards the water right next to where she was, bringing her eyes to widen with fear again since she knew Ichiru would find her in a few short moments. Ashley prepared herself however, bringing her silver aura to surround her body in a preparation for an attack.

“I can’t be scared of you…” Ashley growled in a whisper as her fists tightened in anger, readying herself to fight the Vampire.

“Ashley…” Ichiru said from beside the bridge. “Hurry up and run back home while I have control so that the others can protect you. I can only hold it for so long...” Ashley’s eyes widened in shock, her aura disappearing instantly as she slowly swam a few feet away from the bridge to look at Ichiru.

“You’re actually fighting it… you’re still in there somewhere.” Ashley trailed off as she looked at the Vampire, seeing that he was struggling to keep himself under control. “We’re going to save you, Ichiru. I promise.” Ashley wanted to stay and help Ichiru fight the compulsion, but she knew that he wouldn’t be able to fight it for much longer as she quickly pulled herself out from the stream and stood to her feet, running through the woods as fast as she could yet again.

As Ashley ran she was afraid to look behind her, not knowing if Ichiru was right in her tail or not. Her wounds bled deeply again as she ran though Ashley continued to run, knowing she had to get back to her house. The only problem was that even with her friends protecting her Ichiru could still get inside the house anytime he wished, so she knew that Ichiru would be coming there. Ashley decided to look back to see if she could see Ichiru but as she did so the brunette tripped on a large branch and fell hard to the ground, cursing as she stood up quickly and ran again.

Caroline was passing a part of the woods until she suddenly stopped, taking a smell of the air as she smelled Ashley’s blood mixed with her own human scent. With her enhanced hearing Caroline was able to hear Ashley’s running footsteps, the sound of them becoming greatly closer as Ashley ran out of the woods.

“Ashley!” Caroline said as Ashley ran over to her, instantly noticing the brunette was all cut up and soaked.

“We need to get back to my house and have the others there. Ichiru is trying to bring me back to Klaus.” Ashley said as she looked towards the woods. Caroline wasted no time in scooping up Ashley and using her Vampire speed to reach the house, bringing Ashley to look at Isobel and Kotomi. “You’re both invited in.” Ashley said, Caroline putting Ashley down as they walked inside.

“What the hell is going on?” John asked from the kitchen with a mug full of coffee in hand.

“Ichiru is trying to take me back to Klaus. Are Jeremy, Bonnie or Scarlet awake?” Ashley asked as John shook his head.

“They’re fast asleep. I’ll go wake them.” John said as he began for the stairs but Ashley shook her head.

“No, let them sleep for now.” Ashley said as she looked out the window that showed the front yard and the street. “Ichiru fought against the compulsion for a few moments.”

“Are you serious?” John asked in shock as Ashley nodded, looking back over to him. “That’s the only reason why I’m here; he let me get a head’s start while he tried to hold back his body's actions.” Ashley responded as she looked back out the window. The chill from her wet clothes brought Ashley to shiver as she walked away from the window and towards the stairs, bringing the group to look at her.

“Where are you going?” Caroline asked.

“I’m gonna go change my clothes. I don’t want to get sick.” Ashley responded as she walked up the stairs, her wounds beginning to heal on their own.

“What if Ichiru comes back? Do you want me to come with you?” Caroline asked as Ashley reached the top of the stairs, turning around and looking down at Caroline.

“I know he’ll be here any minute, but I’m prepared this time. I’ll be fine by myself.” Caroline nodded as Ashley turned back around and walked into her room, closing the door before walking over to her drawer and pulling out a new set of clothes.

After changing into a new pair of undergarments, dark blue jeans and a black t-shirt with a large red bleeding heart on it the brunette walked over to the belt that had the syringes attached to them and pulled out a Vervain one, then walking over to her drawer and pulling out a wooden stake that was hidden. Her attention shifted to the window as she leaned up against the wall on the other side of the room with the items in hand, knowing that Ichiru would probably go right through her window since going through the front door would be a bad idea. After remember what had just happened in the woods Ashley wanted to try and get through to Ichiru again.
Old 11-21-2011, 06:10 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Shortly after he’d spoken, Ichiru saw Ashley swim out from under the bridge, fighting to keep himself still as he looked at her.

“You’re actually fighting it… you’re still in there somewhere.” He heard her say as she looked at him. “We’re going to save you, Ichiru. I promise.” The brunette then quickly pulled herself out of the water and ran back through the woods as fast as she could. As soon as this fact registered in the Vampire’s mind, his body reacted despite his struggles, chasing after her in compliance with its orders.

Although he couldn’t make himself stop, Ichiru purposely crashed into trees in his path to slow himself down and give Ashley a chance to get back to the house. It didn’t take long at all for him to become scraped up from the collisions, but with his healing abilities the scrapes wouldn’t be a problem. After only a few moments, he could see the brunette up ahead, having tripped and fallen on the ground. The scent of her blood greeted him once more as he drew closer, bringing his fangs to pierce his gums once again. However, this time as he crashed into a tree, he ripped off a loose branch, the tear making a sharp end on one side, which he quickly stabbed himself in his right leg with, bringing him to fall onto one knee as he suppressed a yelp of pain.

“I wonder how far Ichiru will go to get Ashley back to Klaus…” Back at the twins’ house, Caroline spoke up, bringing Kotomi and Kiseki to look at her, the latter looking back at the ground. He knew Ichiru probably wouldn’t actually hurt the brunette, since even Klaus had told him to protect her with compulsion. But that didn’t really say anything for the rest of them…

The group left the house quickly, heading for Ashley’s house in order to warn the others. Hopefully Ichiru hadn’t already taken her… However, this hope was quickly shattered as the scent of Ashley’s blood suddenly filled the air near the woods, Caroline stopping suddenly. Kiseki, Kotomi and Isobel stopped as well, all of them looking toward the woods as footsteps were heard, growing closer until Ashley suddenly burst out of the woods.

“Ashley!” Caroline said as the brunette ran over to her, the dark haired Vampires instantly noticing that she was bloody and soaked. Ichiru, however, was nowhere to be seen. Had she managed to knock him out or something?

“We need to get back to my house and have the others there. Ichiru is trying to bring me back to Klaus.” Ashley said as she looked toward the woods. Caroline wasted no time scooping up the blonde and using her Vampire speed to run back to Ashley’s house, bringing Kiseki, Kotomi and Isobel to do the same. When they’d reached the house, Ashley looked to Kotomi and Isobel. “You’re both invited in.”

Caroline put the brunette down, the two girls walking into the house and prompting the remaining trio to do the same, seeing John in the kitchen with a coffee mug in his hand.

“What the hell is going on?”

“Ichiru is trying to take me back to Klaus. Are Jeremy, Bonnie or Scarlet awake?” Ashley asked, to which the older male shook his head.

“They’re fast asleep. I’ll go wake them.” He started for the stairs, but Ashley shook her head.

“No, let them sleep for now.” She looked out to the street through the window nearby. “Ichiru fought against the compulsion for a few moments.”

“Are you serious?” John‘s shocked tone mirrored the expressions on Kiseki‘s, and Kotomi‘s faces, although Isobel had already expected such from her son.

“That’s the only reason why I’m here; he let me get a head’s start while he tried to hold back his body's actions.” Ashley responded, looking back toward the window. Kiseki gave a soft sigh of relief, glad to know that there was at least some hope. He noticed Ashley shiver a few moments later, turning toward the stairs shortly after.

“Where are you going?” Caroline asked.

“I’m gonna go change my clothes. I don’t want to get sick.” Ashley responded as she started up the stairs.

“What if Ichiru comes back? Do you want me to come with you?” Caroline asked once the brunette had reached the top, turning around to look at the blonde.

“I know he’ll be here any minute, but I’m prepared this time. I’ll be fine by myself.” She answered, to which Caroline nodded before the brunette disappeared upstairs.

“I can’t believe Ichiru was actually able to fight the compulsion…” Kiseki said softly, bringing Kotomi and Isobel to look at him.

“I can. His love for Ashley is far more powerful than his compelled loyalty to Klaus.” The older Vampire smiled as she looked at her son. “Ichiru never liked being ordered around, anyway.”

Back in the woods, Ichiru had already stabbed himself in his left leg as well in hopes of slowing himself down. With his advanced hearing, he could hear Caroline’s and Ashley’s voices up ahead, knowing that the blonde would take her back to her house. His body already ached from crashing into so many trees and scraping himself up, as well as stabbing himself in both legs, but despite this, his body still rose against his will.

“Damnit…” Ichiru fought to not move, noticing the blood seeping through his jeans when he looked down. The girls’ voices had gone away several moments before, which he knew meant they’d probably already gotten back to Ashley’s house by now; she would be safer there. However, as soon as this thought registered, his control over his movements slipped, and he took off toward the brunette’s house with his Vampire speed. He already knew that going in through the front door wouldn’t be the smartest thing to do, so his only choice was the window, which, if no one had found it by now, should still have been open.

Using his Vampire speed, he quickly scaled the tree and jumped through the window which was still open as he'd expected, landing just inside of it softly. When he looked up, he saw Ashley across the room, already changed into a pair of dark blue jeans and a black shirt with a bleeding heart imprinted on its front. However, what he really noticed was the stake in her hand. He couldn’t see the belt with the syringes because of the shirt, but he didn’t doubt that she had Vervain around as well. Part of him wanted her to go ahead and Vervain him again so that he wouldn’t try to hurt her or any of the others - at least for a little while.

He started toward the brunette, his fangs having disappeared once again due to the scent of her blood no longer being around. However, Ashley’s human scent still didn’t help his thirst much. The dark haired teen became a blur, appearing right in front of her, although he continued to struggle to keep from attacking or grabbing her.

“I did my best to slow myself down, but it didn’t work out that well…” The faintest hint of a sheepish smile could be seen on his face, disappearing almost as soon as it had appeared as he started to lose control again. “I’m sorry, Ashley…”

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 11-21-2011 at 06:37 PM.
Old 11-21-2011, 11:40 PM
false pretence Offline

OOC: Kei asked me to bunny.

IC: Stefan and Lexi woke up a few hours later as the sun shined brightly through the windows, bringing the two to sit up and look at each other. Both Vampires wanted Ichiru’s compulsion to just be nothing but a nightmare that never actually happened, but it was reality as the two got out of bed and took a shower together, getting dressed afterward and walking downstairs. In the kitchen Damon was already down there and dressed, having been up for about an hour as he stared outside the window.

“You okay?” Lexi asked in concern as Damon nodded his head, continuing to look outside.

“I know it’s early but we should really get over to Ashley’s house.” Damon said, bringing Lexi and Stefan to actually nod in agreement as the trio took off in a blur with their Vampire speed. Once they got there and slowly opened the door they caught the conversation between Isobel and Kiseki.

“I can’t believe Ichiru was actually able to fight the compulsion…” Kiseki said softly.

“I can. His love for Ashley is far more powerful than his compelled loyalty to Klaus.” Isobel responded. “Ichiru never liked being ordered around, anyway.”

“What happened?” Stefan asked as Caroline looked over to him.

“Klaus ordered Ichiru to bring Ashley back to him. When he was trying to get to her something snapped in his mind, making him fight back the compulsion long enough for Ashley to get away.” Caroline responded.

“That’s amazing.” Lexi said in shock.

“Where’s Ashley now?” Damon asked as Caroline shifted her attention towards the top of the stairs.

“She’s up in her room changing her clothes. We need to keep an eye out for Ichiru.” Caroline said, looking back to everyone.

“I’ll start a pot of fresh coffee for everyone while we wait then.” John said, walking back into the kitchen.

“Where are the other three?” Stefan asked, referring to Jeremy, Bonnie and Scarlet.

“They’re sleeping.” Caroline said as she walked over to the window for any signs of Ichiru, though she had just missed him.

Back up in Ashley’s room the brunette waited just a little bit longer until she noticed that the branches of the tree that was right outside her bedroom window moved all of a sudden, bringing her to tighten her grip on the wooden stake and hide the hand which was holding the Vervain syringe behind her back. Ichiru then appeared inside her room in front of her window, bringing Ashley’s heart to slightly quicken.

“Ichiru…” Ashley said as the Vampire began to walk towards her, though soon after he had become a blur as he used his Vampire speed and ended up right in front of the brunette, bringing her to jump slightly.

“I did my best to slow myself down, but it didn’t work out that well…” Ichiru said as he started to lose control again, Ashley seeing for the first time now that his clothes were both dirtied and ripped from trying to restrain himself. “I’m sorry, Ashley…”

“You have to fight against it more, Ichiru.” Ashley said in both a demanding and desperation tone.

Where is Ashley, Ichiru?! I don’t care what you have to do; if she’s struggling then break her legs and arms since I can just heal her. Just bring her here! Klaus said telepathically to Ichiru, though Ashley was blocked out of the mental conversation.

“I’m sorry too…” Ashley said, raising the syringe filled with Vervain and began to bring it down on Ichiru, not wanting to yell for help because she didn’t want Ichiru to hurt their friends.