Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-01-2011, 11:42 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church PG-13 (edited and redone)

(awww okay ^^')

“Everything is fine, as far as I know.” Isobel responded to Ashley as she offered a smile, bringing Ashley to smile as well. “Aside from some word that hunters are searching for you, everything seems to have calmed down. I noticed that Katherine hasn’t come back around, so I took the temporary freedom to come and see you. I’m sorry if I alarmed all of you by appearing all of a sudden.”

“No, it’s fine.” Ichiru responded, Ashley knowing that the male Vampire was relaxed now. The brunette watched as Ichiru and Isobel looked over to Kotomi, though Ashley shifted her attention over to Damon when seeing that something was wrong. Ashley didn’t know how she knew, but she would ask him about it later.

"Kotomi... It's been so long since I've gotten to see you." Ashley’s attention shifted back over to Isobel and Kotomi, seeing the two smile at each other.

"I thought about this moment for years, but now that it's here I have no idea what to say." Kotomi said with a nervous laugh.

"That's to be expected. But if I'm truly free now there will be plenty of chances for all of us to get to know each other." Isobel glanced over to the group, confusion appearing in her expression as she looked back at Kotomi. "But if you're here, then where is James?" Ashley looked down at the mention of James, the brunette taking a deep breath to calm herself down from the sudden rage that flared within her.

"We have a lot to fill you in on..." Ichiru said as Isobel looked over to him. “Katherine is actually dead… She killed herself after finding out that she was going to be sacrificed, and tried to take Ashley with her.” Ashley and Isobel looked at each other at the same time, though Isobel had an mixture of shock and curiosity on her face.

“How are you still alive, then…?” Isobel asked.

“It’s another long story…” Ashley said as she looked down for a few moments, thinking back to what had happened. “I’m pretty sure you know that I had turned into a Vampire, right?” Ashley asked as she looked up.

“Yes… Katherine had informed me about that.” Isobel responded, taking a good look at Ashley now. “Wait a minute…” Isobel gently took Ashley’s hand and held it into her own, rubbing the top of it with her thumb. “You’re not a Vampire anymore. How is that possible?” Isobel asked in shock as her eyes widened.

“When Katherine killed herself, it actually killed me too, but I was brought back to life from my Angel side. I was brought back as a human, though I still have my powers so I’m guessing I’m still half Angel.” Ashley responded as Scarlet walked over and stood next to Ashley, the younger teen giving a small smile.

“You’re the second human doppelganger.” Isobel said as she looked from Ashley to Scarlet, then back to Ashley again. “So who is going to be in the sacrifice?”

“I am. Scarlet wants to stay here and help, though I’m going to make sure nothing happens to her.” Ashley responded as she looked over to Scarlet.

“Once the sacrifice is over with I want to stay here with you guys.” Scarlet said.

“You need to get back to your family.” Ashley said as she shook her head. “If people saw us together then they would know something was wrong since I don’t have a twin sister. And also you’re a few years younger than me so even us pretending to be twins wouldn’t add up anyways.” Ashley said as both she and Scarlet frowned.

“We’ll still be in contact though, right?” Scarlet asked as Ashley smiled.

“Of course we will.” Ashley said as Scarlet smiled in return, giving Ashley a hug.

“Are you going to stay here?” Caroline asked Isobel with excitement in her tone.

“If you guys want me to. I want to be a part of your lives again.” Isobel responded as she looked at Ichiru, Kiseki and Kotomi.

“Your bedroom was untouched so you’ll be able to have your room back.” Ashley said, Isobel smiling at the thought of being with her family again. Isobel walked into the house, bringing Ashley, Scarlet, Caroline, Jeremy and Bonnie to enter the house as well.

“I’m gonna go and turn in. I’ll see you guys in the morning.” Ashley said as Jeremy and Scarlet nodded, watching the brunette walk up the stairs and into Ichiru’s room. She wanted to question what was bothering Damon, but decided to wait until she returned to Fells Church. After slipping into a pair of orange pajama pants and a black tank top, the brunette crawled into the bed and laid down, closing her eyes as she waited for unconsciousness to consume her.
Old 11-02-2011, 10:27 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

“It’s another long story…” Ashley responded to Isobel as she looked down for a few moments. “I’m pretty sure you know that I had turned into a Vampire, right?”

“Yes… Katherine had informed me about that.” Isobel responded, seeming to give the brunette a glance over afterward. “Wait a minute…” She gently took Ashley‘s hand, rubbing the top of it with her thumb. “You’re not a Vampire anymore. How is that possible?”

“When Katherine killed herself, it actually killed me too, but I was brought back to life from my Angel side. I was brought back as a human, though I still have my powers so I’m guessing I’m still half Angel.” Ashley answered as Scarlet walked over to stand beside her.

“You’re the second human doppelganger.” Isobel seemed to figure out who Scarlet was quickly, looking back and forth between the two. “So who is going to be in the sacrifice?”

“I am. Scarlet wants to stay here and help, though I’m going to make sure nothing happens to her.” Kiseki glanced at Ichiru when feeling a change in emotion from the older twin, knowing that he still didn’t like the idea. Now that Ichiru knew Ashley was planning to try and sneak out to do it on her own, hearing her say that was worse than it had been before.

“Once the sacrifice is over with I want to stay here with you guys.” Scarlet said.

“You need to get back to your family.” Ashley shook her head as she responded. “If people saw us together then they would know something was wrong since I don’t have a twin sister. And also you’re a few years younger than me so even us pretending to be twins wouldn’t add up anyways.” .

“We’ll still be in contact though, right?”

“Of course we will.” After exchanging smiles, the two hugged each other, and Ichiru finally snapped back to reality, glancing back at his mother as Caroline spoke.

“Are you going to stay here?” The excitement could easily be heard in her voice, and she’d just barely beaten Kiseki to it.

“If you guys want me to. I want to be a part of your lives again.” Isobel responded as she looked at Kotomi and the twins, who all smiled in response.

“Your bedroom was untouched so you’ll be able to have your room back.” Ashley said, to which the older Vampire smiled herself before heading inside with the rest of the group following. Ichiru and Kotomi followed after a few moments, and Kiseki started to as well, but stopped and turned back to look at Damon as concern became apparent in his expression.

“Are you okay? Is something bothering you?”

“I’m gonna go and turn in. I’ll see you guys in the morning.” Back inside, Ashley turned and headed upstairs after everyone had come back inside. Ichiru noticed Kiseki was still outside, bringing him to look back toward the younger teen in question, although when he saw him talking to Damon he relaxed.

Kotomi noticed that Keiru had returned already, as well as the fact that he had shaved off his beard. She hadn’t noticed it when he’d left earlier, having been shocked by Isobel’s appearance. Isobel herself looked at the Werewolf in question as Kotomi sat down near him on the couch, most likely wondering who he was - especially since she could probably sense that he wasn’t a Vampire.

“That’s Keiru. He’s a friend.” Ichiru told his mother as he glanced back at the Werewolf slumped on the couch, then to Kotomi, giving the younger Vampire a knowing smirk when she looked at him only to receive a glare almost identical to the one Kiseki usually gave him.

OoC: Sorry for the fail...

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 11-03-2011, 07:00 PM
false pretence Offline

“Everything is fine, as far as I know.” Isobel responded to Ashley and gave her a smile. “Aside from some word that hunters are searching for you, everything seems to have calmed down. I noticed that Katherine hasn’t come back around, so I took the temporary freedom to come and see you. I’m sorry if I alarmed all of you by appearing all of a sudden.” Stefan, Damon and Lexi became concerned in the mention of there being more hunters in Fells Church that were trying to kill Ashley, not knowing that Keiru had already taken care if them.

“No, it’s fine.” Ichiru responded, looking over towards Kotomi as Isobel did the same.

"Kotomi... It's been so long since I've gotten to see you." Isobel stated as the two smiled at each other.

"I thought about this moment for years, but now that it's here I have no idea what to say." Kotomi said with a nervous laugh.

"That's to be expected. But if I'm truly free now there will be plenty of chances for all of us to get to know each other." She glanced over the group, confusion appearing in her expression as she looked back at Kotomi. "But if you're here, then where is James?"

"We have a lot to fill you in on..." Ichiru said, bringing Stefan to nod in agreement. “Katherine is actually dead… She killed herself after finding out that she was going to be sacrificed, and tried to take Ashley with her.” Isobel then looked at Ashley with a mixture of shock and curiosity.

“How are you still alive, then…?” Isobel asked, bringing everyone’s attention towards the brunette.

“It’s another long story…” Ashley said to Isobel as she looked down for a few moments. “I’m pretty sure you know that I had turned into a Vampire, right?”

“Yes… Katherine had informed me about that.” Isobel responded, seeming to give the brunette a glance over afterward. “Wait a minute…” She gently took Ashley‘s hand, rubbing the top of it with her thumb, most likely feeling the difference between a human and a Vampire. “You’re not a Vampire anymore. How is that possible?”

“When Katherine killed herself, it actually killed me too, but I was brought back to life from my Angel side. I was brought back as a human, though I still have my powers so I’m guessing I’m still half Angel.” Ashley explained as Scarlet walked over to stand beside her.

“You’re the second human doppelganger.” Isobel stated without question. “So who is going to be in the sacrifice?”

“I am. Scarlet wants to stay here and help, though I’m going to make sure nothing happens to her.” Like Ichiru, Stefan, Damon and Lexi were concerned about Ashley being used for the sacrifice, though they had no idea that the brunette planned on trying to leave Fells Church tonight to perform the sacrifice on her own.

“You need to get back to your family.” Ashley shook her head as she responded. “If people saw us together then they would know something was wrong since I don’t have a twin sister. And also you’re a few years younger than me so even us pretending to be twins wouldn’t add up anyways.”

“We’ll still be in contact though, right?” Scarlet asked.

“Of course we will.” Ashley said with a smile, the two hugged each other.

“Are you going to stay here?” Caroline asked in excitement.

“If you guys want me to. I want to be a part of your lives again.” Isobel responded as she looked at Kotomi and the twins, who all smiled in response.

“Your bedroom was untouched so you’ll be able to have your room back.” Ashley said, to which the mother Vampire smiled before heading inside with the rest of the group following. Stefan and Lexi followed the group inside, but Damon stood outside on the sidewalk for a few moments as he was lost in thought.

“Are you okay? Is something bothering you?” Kiseki’s voice snapped Damon out of his train of thought as he looked at the younger Vampire, not realizing he was there until just now. Damon seemed hesitant for a few moments, giving out a sigh as he looked away.

“This morning I was drunk and being stupid, saying some nasty things regarding Ashley. I said that she was cold and heartless like Katherine, but it was only the alcohol talking; I never meant any of it. Ashley is nothing like Katherine and we all know that. I just feel really bad about what I said this morning…” Damon paused as he looked towards Kiseki. “The only ones who know are Stefan and Lexi, so please don’t say anything to Ashley or anyone else; I don’t want Ashley finding out.” Damon sighed again as he sat on the stone steps, looking up at the night stars. “You know, being in touch with my emotions like this is really starting to annoy me. I’m a Vampire; I shouldn’t be feeling anything. When I got turned into a Vampire back in 1864 I instantly turned off my emotions; like a switch you could just turn on and off. All those decades I felt no remorse, no emotions; I didn’t feel bad at all for the people I fed on and the families I destroyed. Once my brother and I saved Ashley a few months ago from the car crash in the lake, my emotions began to return the more I watched Ashley from the shadows, actually feeling love again. I have the strongest temptation to go back to the days where my emotions were switched off; life was a lot easier.” Damon said, keeping his gaze away from Kiseki as he continued to look at the stars. Damon didn’t notice this, but whenever he opened up to someone like this it was always Kiseki; he couldn’t even open up to his own brother like this. Little did Damon know was that out of everyone in the group, he felt the closest to Kiseki, like he was a little brother to Damon.
Old 11-04-2011, 11:17 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

“That’s Keiru. He’s a friend.” Bonnie and Jeremy heard Ichiru tell his mother, seeing Keiru slumped back on the couch with Kotomi sitting near him.

“Yeah. He won’t hurt us.” Bonnie told Isobel with a smile, her and Jeremy walking into the kitchen to check on the cheese sticks. All of a sudden Bonnie felt a small pressure in her stomach, bringing the Witch to lean over a little bit as she placed both of her hands on the part where she felt the small pressure.

“Are you okay?” Jeremy asked in alarm. Bonnie nodded, standing up straight a few moments later as she looked at the Werewolf.

“Everything’s fine. My grandmother already told me what would happen with this pregnancy.” Bonnie said as she gave out a sigh. “When Supernatural creatures, well… breed with one another the pregnancy will feel a bit weird, especially if it’s the mother’s first baby.” Bonnie explained.

“Wait… your pregnancy isn’t going to be like Bella’s from Twilight, right? Where the baby fully grows in just a few weeks and tries to rip itself out of you?” Jeremy asked, to which Bonnie only laughed.

“Twilight is only a book, Jeremy. This is real life. I’ll have the baby like a normal mother in the same time frame; just the side effects will be a little different.” Bonnie said as Jeremy relaxed. Bonnie gave him a smirk, folding her arms across her chest. “I can’t believe you actually read the Twilight Saga.” Bonnie said in amusement.

“I had free time…” Jeremy said with a pout.

A few hours had passed as Ashley opened her eyes, checking her cell phone to read that it was two o’clock in the morning. The brunette slowly and silently crawled out of bed, doing her best to not disturb Ichiru’s sleep as she walked over to the closet and opened it, getting out her schoolbag and a clean pair of her jeans. After silently changing into her jeans, putting a shirt on over her tank top and then a pink hoodie, Ashley placed on her socks and shoes while looking at Ichiru.

“I’m sorry, Ichiru…” Ashley whispered as she reached down in the closet and pulled out a belt which had strapped on syringes of both Vervain oil and Wolfsbane oil, clipping it around her waist for protection as she hid it underneath her sweatshirt. After slumping her schoolbag on her shoulder which had her clothes and money in it the brunette slowly walked out of Ichiru’s darkened room and turned to look at him one last time, then silently closing the door.

Meet me at the park in ten minutes. Ashley said mentally to Klaus, sending the telepathic message as she carefully walked down the stairs in hopes of not making a sound.

Why do you want to meet me this late? Klaus answered back, actually taken off guard.

We need to talk. Ashley responded, crossing the living room and made it to the front door. After unlocking the lock on the doorknob and the bolt lock that was right above it, her attention shifted to the locked chain, knowing this chain lock made a loud squeaking sound whenever you locked or unlocked it. Ashley took a deep breath and placed her hand on it, beginning to slowly unlock it.
Old 11-05-2011, 05:41 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

At first Kiseki didn’t think that Damon would respond, judging from the silence he received in response at first. However, after a few moments, the older Vampire gave a sigh, looking away as he finally responded.

“This morning I was drunk and being stupid, saying some nasty things regarding Ashley. I said that she was cold and heartless like Katherine, but it was only the alcohol talking; I never meant any of it. Ashley is nothing like Katherine and we all know that. I just feel really bad about what I said this morning…” He paused, looking over to Kiseki as he continued. “The only ones who know are Stefan and Lexi, so please don’t say anything to Ashley or anyone else; I don’t want Ashley finding out.” Kiseki nodded in response as Damon gave another sigh, sitting down on the steps in front of the house, looking up at the stars. “You know, being in touch with my emotions like this is really starting to annoy me. I’m a Vampire; I shouldn’t be feeling anything. When I got turned into a Vampire back in 1864 I instantly turned off my emotions; like a switch you could just turn on and off. All those decades I felt no remorse, no emotions; I didn’t feel bad at all for the people I fed on and the families I destroyed. Once my brother and I saved Ashley a few months ago from the car crash in the lake, my emotions began to return the more I watched Ashley from the shadows, actually feeling love again. I have the strongest temptation to go back to the days where my emotions were switched off; life was a lot easier.”

Kiseki looked at the ground as Damon finished, remembering how he had told him about loving Ashley before - along with the measures he’d taken for it so far.

“I can imagine…” Finally he spoke softly, his gaze still on the ground. “Ichiru actually said the same thing once… But those emotions are what make you different from the others. They help you become more human even as a Vampire.” He walked over to sit down beside the older Vampire on the steps. “Being emotionless would make you like James and the others. And… even if you said those things about Ashley, like you said, you were drunk. You didn‘t know what you were saying. Technically it wasn‘t you who said all of those things.” He paused, offering a smile as he finally looked up. “You’re a great person, Damon. I wouldn’t want you to change that by switching off your emotions. I'm sure Ashley and the others wouldn't want that, either.”

“Yeah. He won’t hurt us.” Back inside Bonnie spoke up after Ichiru, bringing Isobel to smile in response as she and Jeremy went back to the kitchen to check on the cheese sticks.

Ichiru glanced back outside, noticing that Damon and Kiseki hadn’t come in yet, even though Stefan and Lexi had. Through the window near the door, he saw the two of them sitting on the steps, most likely talking about something. He had to admit he was curious as to what that something was, but decided to leave it alone.

“Are you okay?” Jeremy’s voice brought Ichiru to look back toward the kitchen, where Bonnie was leaned over with her hands on her stomach. She gave a nod in response to the Werewolf, bringing Ichiru and Kotomi, and even Isobel to relax.

“Everything’s fine. My grandmother already told me what would happen with this pregnancy.” Bonnie said with a sigh. “When Supernatural creatures, well… breed with one another the pregnancy will feel a bit weird, especially if it’s the mother’s first baby.”

“Wait… your pregnancy isn’t going to be like Bella’s from Twilight, right? Where the baby fully grows in just a few weeks and tries to rip itself out of you?” Jeremy asked, to which Bonnie only laughed.

“Twilight is only a book, Jeremy. This is real life. I’ll have the baby like a normal mother in the same time frame; just the side effects will be a little different.” She smirked, folding her arms across her chest. “I can’t believe you actually read the Twilight Saga.”

“I had free time…” Ichiru and Kotomi laughed at the pout Jeremy gave as he responded.

A few hours later everyone had already gone to bed, although Ichiru had the hardest time actually falling asleep. He stirred when he felt movement, thinking that Ashley might have just been turning over due to still being half asleep. However, after a few moments he remembered her plan to leave in the middle of the night, bringing him to open his eyes and sit up, instantly noticing that she was missing. A loud squeak came from downstairs, which he knew was the sound of the chain on the front door. This brought him to quickly get up and head downstairs to the living room, where the brunette was just about to go outside.

“Ashley? What are you doing?”

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 11-05-2011 at 05:44 PM.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:00 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

“Ashley? What are you doing?” Ichiru’s voice brought Ashley to nearly jump out of her skin from shock as she quickly turned around to look at the dark haired Vampire, cursing under her breath as she looked at him. The brunette didn’t say anything to Ichiru at first, looking down towards the ground as she thought of what to do next.

“I can’t stay here, Ichiru…” Ashley finally spoke as she looked up at Ichiru, walking towards the Vampire. “I need to leave and do the sacrifice on my own; I need to make sure everyone stays safe.” Ashley said as she stood right in front of Ichiru. “Please don’t be mad that I want to leave, because I think it’s for the best.” Ashley said, slowly wrapping her arms around Ichiru and held him tightly. “I need to keep everyone safe from Klaus; I need to keep everyone safe. I know that Klaus promised that he wouldn’t hurt anyone, but I still don’t trust him.” As Ashley spoke, it was actually to keep Ichiru distracted as she silently used her aura to slowly pull out a Vervain syringe from the belt and untwisted the cap, the brunette watching as it levitated in the air behind Ichiru’s back.

“I’m so sorry, Ichiru. Please forgive me…” Ashley spoke softly as the syringe stabbed into Ichiru’s back, injecting all of the Vervain oil into his body. The brunette leaned back to look at Ichiru, sorrow clouding her eyes as she let Ichiru go and ran out of the house, running all the way towards the park. Once there Klaus could be seen leaning up against a tree, giving the brunette a grin when he saw her running towards him.

“What’s going on?” Klaus asked, seeing Ashley’s bag slung over her shoulder.

“We need to leave so we can do the sacrifice. I don’t want to be here while we have to do everything, so let’s leave Fells Church right now before my friends catch up.” Ashley said as Klaus simply shook his head.

“We aren’t going anywhere, my dear.” Klaus said as Ashley looked at him in confusion.

“What are you talking about? My friends will be here any minute to drag me back inside the house.” Ashley said in a panicked voice.

“Didn’t anyone tell you all of the requirements for the sacrifice? The sacrifice needs to be performed in the same town where the doppelganger was born.” Klaus responded as Ashley looked at him in shock.

“Are you serious?” Ashley looked past the trees, seeing the top of the hospital a few miles away.

“You were born at that hospital, right?” Klaus asked as he followed Ashley’s gaze.

“I was…” Ashley sighed, looking back over to Klaus. “Well I can’t go back home. I, uhh… Vervained Ichiru to get out of the house.” Ashley said as she looked down.

“That was very naughty of you.” Klaus smirked as Ashley glared at the Original Vampire.

“Well it’s your own fault.” Ashley growled.

“Oh really? Was I the one who made you stab him with Vervain?” Klaus asked as Ashley stubbornly looked away. “That’s what I thought.” Klaus looked at the brunette for a few moments, sighing as Ashley looked back over to him. “Come on, let’s go.” Klaus said as he started walking away, bringing the brunette to look at him in confusion.

“Where?” Ashley asked as Klaus stopped walking and looked at her.

“Back to where I’m staying. You don’t want your friends finding you, right? Where I’m staying there’s a spell up to where I’m not able to be tracked down by any Witch, so Bonnie won’t be able to find you.” Klaus responded. Ashley was hesitant for a few moments, but when her friend’s safety came back to mind she nodded, following Klaus as the two disappeared into the night.
Old 11-06-2011, 04:31 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

“I can’t stay here, Ichiru…” After a few moments, Ashley finally responded to Ichiru as she walked over to him. “I need to leave and do the sacrifice on my own; I need to make sure everyone stays safe. Please don’t be mad that I want to leave, because I think it’s for the best.” He felt her slowly wrap her arms around him, holding him tightly, although due to the strange feeling he was getting, Ichiru couldn’t bring himself to hug her back. “I need to keep everyone safe from Klaus; I need to keep everyone safe. I know that Klaus promised that he wouldn’t hurt anyone, but I still don’t trust him.” The dark haired teem opened his mouth to speak, but stopped when Ashley continued. “I’m so sorry, Ichiru. Please forgive me…”

As soon as she’d finished speaking, Ichiru felt a sharp pain in his back, followed by the familiar burning associated with Vervain. His insides instantly felt as though they had been set on fire, and the Vampire suppressed a cry of pain as Ashley finally released him. He fought to stay on his feet, but instead collapsed onto the ground with a thud.

The thud accompanied with the squeak of the chain from earlier woke Kiseki up, his eyes shot open as he sat up quickly, although he was still careful not to disturb Caroline in case it was actually nothing. He quietly got out of bed and made his way to the door, trying his best not to wake the blonde as he slipped out into the hall and made his way toward the stairs. He noticed instantly that Ichiru’s door was open, which was strange because the older twin always closed the bedroom door at night when they were sleeping. When he saw that both Ichiru and Ashley were missing, he instantly knew that something was wrong. They wouldn’t just get up in the middle of the night and leave; unless they were downstairs talking, something had to have happened.

As he reached the top of the stairs, he saw a figure on the ground in the living room below, bringing him to quickly descend the stairs. When he was close enough, he was able to tell that it was none other than Ichiru. Ashley, however, was nowhere to be seen. Kiseki knelt down beside his brother, who was taking quick, short breaths as he fought to stay awake. The younger twin noticed the syringe stabbed into his back and quickly pulled it out, but all of the Vervain inside had already been injected into Ichiru’s body.

“Ichiru, what happened? Where’s Ashley?”

“She’s trying to do the sacrifice on her own…” Ichiru managed, and Kiseki looked at him in shock, able to piece everything together just from that much. He helped his brother up, keeping the empty syringe in one hand.

“Did she actually…?” Kiseki trailed off when Ichiru nodded; just a slight one due to his inability to move very well, but he could still tell what it was.

“You have to find her…”

“But where did she… Ichiru?” Kiseki felt the older twin go limp, knowing that he had just passed out. It was probably better that he had; he didn’t want him suffering any longer. After putting the empty syringe on one of the tables near the couch, he picked up his brother and carried him upstairs to his room, gently laying him on the bed and heading back into the hall, where he almost walked right into Kotomi. The two jumped from the sudden appearance of the other, Kotomi giving a sigh as she looked at her brother.

“What happened? I heard a thud.”

“Ashley left to try and do the sacrifice somewhere else… probably to try and keep the rest of us safe. She vervained Ichiru to get out; that’s the thud you heard.” Kotomi looked at him in shock, glancing to Ichiru in the room behind her brother. “We need to find her before something happens. I’ll go wake up Caroline, you get Mom.”

Kotomi nodded, heading toward Isobel’s room as Kiseki closed Ichiru’s door quietly and went back to his own room.

“Caroline.” He gently shook the blonde after quickly walking over to the bed. “Wake up.”

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 11-06-2011 at 04:36 PM.
Old 11-08-2011, 03:21 PM
false pretence Offline

OOC: Kei asked me to bunny.

IC: “I can imagine…” Kiseki responded softly to Damon. “Ichiru actually said the same thing once… But those emotions are what make you different from the others. They help you become more human even as a Vampire.” Damon heard Kiseki walk over to the steps and sat by him, bringing the older Vampire to look at Kiseki. “Being emotionless would make you like James and the others. And… even if you said those things about Ashley, like you said, you were drunk. You didn‘t know what you were saying. Technically it wasn‘t you who said all of those things.” Kiseki paused, offering a smile as he looked up towards Damon. “You’re a great person, Damon. I wouldn’t want you to change that by switching off your emotions. I'm sure Ashley and the others wouldn't want that, either.” Damon gave a small smile, looking back towards the night sky.

“You’re right…” Damon said, looking over towards Kiseki with a smirk. “And besides, if I turned off my humanity then who would save all of your asses when you guys are in danger?” Damon joked with a chuckle.

A few hours had passed which brought the early morning to make itself known, bringing Damon to suddenly sit up from a deep sleep. He couldn’t explain it, but something didn’t feel right at all. The dark haired Vampire stood up from his bed and walked over towards the window, being in only dark blue jeans as he looked out into the night. Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary, so where was this strange feeling coming from? Somehow he knew not to ignore it as he quickly turned around and walked out of his room, walking towards Stefan’s and opened the door.

“Get up.” Damon said as he walked towards Stefan and Lexi and shook them, the two Vampires opening their eyes as they looked towards Damon.

“What’s wrong?” Lexi asked as her and Stefan sat up.

“Something doesn’t feel right.” Damon responded, quickly walking out of the room to retrieve his boots as Lexi and Stefan looked at each other with confusion for a few moments, then finally getting on their shoes as well. Stefan quickly put on a black shirt though Damon didn’t bother, the three Vampires using their Vampire speed to run out of the house and towards the twin’s house. Once there they slowly opened the door, finding no one in the living room as they entered the house.

“This is silly Damon; you’re just going to wake everyone up!” Stefan whispered as Damon ignored him, scanning the darkened room. He saw an emptied syringe on the table that was next to the couch, bringing him to walk over to it and pick it up, seeing the Vervain residue inside it.

“Crap…” Damon said as he looked at Stefan and Lexi, who looked at Damon in shock when seeing the syringe. Their attention then shifted towards the stairs, quickly walking up them and stopped just outside of Ichiru’s room, seeing that Ashley wasn’t in sight.

“She didn’t…” Lexi trailed off, looking towards Stefan. “I’m going to go wake Jeremy and Bonnie.” Lexi said as Stefan nodded, the oldest Vampire of the group disappearing with her Vampire speed.

“Caroline.” Caroline faintly heard Kiseki’s voice as he gently shook her. “Wake up.” The blonde slowly opened her eyes before rubbing them tiredly, looking at Kiseki in confusion.

“Kiseki? W-what’s wrong?” Caroline asked, knowing that Kiseki wouldn’t be waking her up unless it was important. When hearing Caroline’s and Kiseki’s voices Stefan and Damon quickly entered Kiseki’s room, looking at the two.

“I’m gonna kill Ashley if Klaus doesn’t do it first…” Damon said as Caroline looked over to him.

“What’s happening?” Caroline asked.

“I think Ashley went on a little nightly stroll.” Stefan said as Damon held up the syringe.

Ashley and Klaus walked up to a large foreclosure house, looking like a large mansion as Ashley’s eyes widened in shock, the two stepping inside. Just like the outside, the inside was huge with staircase after staircase as Klaus motioned Ashley towards the stairs, the two walking up them.

“This is where you’ve been hiding?” Ashley asked in shock.

“I like to stay at the nicest foreclosure homes in the towns where I pass through.” Klaus said, the brunette not knowing that Elijah and Kevin were actually staying here as well. Klaus guided Ashley towards an large bedroom that hadn’t looked as though it been touched, the Original Vampire looking towards Ashley. “Is this room fine? There's a private bathroom in there as well.” Klaus asked, bringing Ashley to nod. “My room is right next to this one, and Elijah’s and Kevin’s are right across the hall. We’re here if you need anything.”

“They’re staying here too?” Ashley asked in shock, bringing Klaus to nod. Ashley actually sighed in relief, feeling a bit safer now that knowing Elijah was staying here as well. Ashley and Klaus departed, the brunette closing the door and walking towards the large bed where she dropped her bag and laid down, staring up at the ceiling as she thought about Ichiru.
Old 11-09-2011, 04:03 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

“Kiseki? W-what’s wrong?” Caroline woke up shortly after Kiseki spoke, and the dark haired teen started to respond, but stopped when he heard footsteps, turning around to see Stefan and Damon.

“I’m gonna kill Ashley if Klaus doesn’t do it first…” Damon said, bringing Caroline to look at him as well.

“What’s happening?” Caroline asked.

“I think Ashley went on a little nightly stroll.” Stefan responded, holding up the empty syringe Kiseki had left on the table downstairs. Shortly after he’d spoken, Kotomi and Isobel appeared in the doorway as well, the latter appearing both confused and irritated.

“What’s going on?”

“Ashley vervained Ichiru in order to get out of the house. She’s trying to go somewhere else to perform the sacrifice on her own.” Kiseki responded, bringing Isobel to look at him in shock.

“Do you have any idea where she might be?” Kotomi asked, to which Kiseki shook his head.

“No… When I came downstairs Ichiru was on the ground with the syringe in his back and she was already gone.”

Back in Ichiru’s room, the Vampire snapped awake, although he didn’t sit up just yet. At first he thought that he had just been dreaming since he was back in his own room, but the pain and weakness from the Vervain as well as the fact that Ashley wasn’t with him told him otherwise. He cursed under his breath, forcing himself out of bed and on his feet before making his way toward the door. He noticed Isobel, Kotomi, Stefan and Damon all outside or just passed the door of Kiseki’s room, knowing that they probably already knew about what had happened by now.

Isobel turned to see Ichiru only a few inches from Kotomi, leaning on the wall for support, and frowned.

“You should be resting, Ichiru. Vervain isn’t going to wear off that quickly.”

“I can’t just sit back while Ashley does something stupid… again.”

“Everyone will be looking for her; you don’t have to worry so much. You should go rest until the Vervain is out of your system. Even if you drink human blood, you‘ll still be weak from the effects of it for a little while.” Ichiru looked at his mother in protest, the two of them staring each other down for several moments. Finally, she gave a sigh, deciding to see if the stubborn Vampire knew any more about the situation than the rest of them. “Do you know where she might have gone?”

“No, but my guess is that she met up with Klaus somewhere.” Ichiru answered as Kotomi disappeared downstairs to get her brother a blood pouch. “Something tells me they won’t be easy to find.”

Old 11-10-2011, 05:07 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Jeremy heard a thump in the house which brought him to sit up quickly in alarm, not being able to sleep since he was also nervous about the sacrifice. Another thump was heard from downstairs, bringing the Werewolf to glance down at Bonnie’s sleeping body before getting out of bed and silently exiting his room. As he got to the staircase Lexi was suddenly there, bringing Jeremy to jump in shock before sighing in relief.

“I thought someone was breaking in.” Jeremy said with a sheepish smile, though it quickly faded away when sensing something was wrong. “What’s going on?”

“Ashley’s missing; she left to do the sacrifice on her own. I think she might of left town.” Lexi said as Jeremy’s eyes widened. Footsteps were heard coming from behind Jeremy and Lexi, both Bonnie and John walking towards the stairs.

“Is everything okay?” John asked as Scarlet walked out of Ashley’s room.

“Ashley’s gone right now. Lexi thinks Ashley left town to do the sacrifice on her own.” Jeremy responded as John shook his head.

“That’s impossible though because the sacrifice needs to take place where the doppelganger was born.” John said.

“That means that she’s still in town somewhere.” Bonnie added.

“Yeah but where?” Scarlet asked as John was lost in thought.

“She could be with Klaus, but I have no idea where he’s staying in this town.” John said as Lexi quickly looked at Bonnie.

“You could do a tracking spell on her, right?” Lexi asked as Bonnie nodded, turning around and walking back into Jeremy’s room for a few moments. The young Witch returned with the large grimoire in hand and a pair of shoes on, looking at everyone.

“Let’s get back to Ichiru’s house and perform the spell there.” Bonnie said as everyone nodded, bringing Jeremy, John and Scarlet to quickly slip on their shoes and left the house with Bonnie and Lexi.

“What’s going on?” Back at the other house Isobel and Kotomi were standing at Kiseki’s doorway, bringing Caroline to look over towards them.

“Ashley vervained Ichiru in order to get out of the house. She’s trying to go somewhere else to perform the sacrifice on her own.” Kiseki responded, bringing Isobel to look at him in shock.

“Do you have any idea where she might be?” Kotomi asked, bringing Kiseki to shake his head.

“No… When I came downstairs Ichiru was on the ground with the syringe in his back and she was already gone.” Kiseki responded.

“You should be resting, Ichiru. Vervain isn’t going to wear off that quickly.” Isobel said, seeing Ichiru join the group, though he looked very weak and in pain.

“I can’t just sit back while Ashley does something stupid… again.” Ichiru responded.

“Everyone will be looking for her; you don’t have to worry so much. You should go rest until the Vervain is out of your system. Even if you drink human blood, you‘ll still be weak from the effects of it for a little while.” Isobel said as the two Vampires stared each other down, though Isobel gave up after a few moments and sighed. “Do you know where she might have gone?”

“No, but my guess is that she met up with Klaus somewhere.” Ichiru answered as Kotomi disappeared. “Something tells me they won’t be easy to find.” The front door opened then, bringing Lexi, Jeremy, Bonnie, John and Scarlet to enter the house and walk upstairs, seeing that Ichiru was conscious again.

“Aren’t you supposed to be in bed?” Lexi asked as she looked at Ichiru, sighing after a few moments as John looked over to Isobel.

“My name is John Gilbert; Ashley’s father. It’s nice to finally meet you, though I wish it was under better circumstances.” John said before looking at the rest of the group. “Lexi thought that Ashley left town to do the sacrifice on her own, but in reality the sacrifice needs to be performed where the doppelganger was born, which means the sacrifice will be held here in Fells Church since Ashley and Jeremy were born at the Hospital that’s only a few minutes away. My guess is that Ashley is with Klaus somewhere, but the only problem is that I don’t know where he’s staying.”

“That’s why I’m here.” Bonnie said as she held up her Grimoire. “I’m going to use a tracking spell to find her, but I need the kitchen table.” Bonnie said before turning away and went down the stairs. Caroline got out of bed and followed Bonnie, along with John, Lexi, Scarlet and Jeremy.
Old 11-11-2011, 06:14 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Shortly after Ichiru had spoken, the sound of the front door opening and closing as well as footsteps made Isobel and Ichiru to turn toward the stairs, seeing Lexi, Jeremy, Bonnie, John and Scarlet approaching. Since he was still in his room, Kiseki didn’t see the group until they’d arrived outside his bedroom door.

“Aren’t you supposed to be in bed?” Lexi asked Ichiru, who merely looked at her with the same expression he’d just given Isobel. The older Vampire had to shake her head at her son; he was still just as stubborn as he had always been.

“My name is John Gilbert; Ashley’s father. It’s nice to finally meet you, though I wish it was under better circumstances.” Isobel looked over to John as he spoke, giving a nod and a smile in response.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you as well.”

“Lexi thought that Ashley left town to do the sacrifice on her own, but in reality the sacrifice needs to be performed where the doppelganger was born, which means the sacrifice will be held here in Fells Church since Ashley and Jeremy were born at the Hospital that’s only a few minutes away. My guess is that Ashley is with Klaus somewhere, but the only problem is that I don’t know where he’s staying.” John continued as he looked at the rest of the group. Kotomi returned with a blood pouch, handing it to Ichiru as she resumed her place next to her mother.

Knowing that she was still somewhere in Fells Church calmed the trio down somewhat; at least it would be easier to find her this way.

“That’s why I’m here.” Bonnie spoke up as she held up her Grimoire. “I’m going to use a tracking spell to find her, but I need the kitchen table.” She then turned to head downstairs, the rest of the group following after her. Kiseki waited until Caroline had gotten out of bed and went downstairs with her, Ichiru, Kotomi and Isobel following after the eldest sibling had emptied the blood pouch. It lessened the pain, but it was still there regardless, and he was still weak - just like Isobel had said. Of course, Ichiru already knew how Vervain worked after drinking it the previous day, but he wasn’t planning on letting it slow him down.

Old 11-13-2011, 03:54 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Bonnie walked over to the kitchen table and placed the Grimoire on top of it, opening the large book where a tracking spell was visible, though it was written in Latin.

“I need five white candles and a bowl of water.” Bonnie said as Caroline gathered the candles while Jeremy retrieved the bowl of water. Caroline placed the candles on the table before Bonnie rearranged them, making the unlit candles form in a perfect circle around the thick book as Jeremy walked over with the water and handed the bowl to Bonnie, placing the bowl on the Grimoire.

“Is that all you need?” Jeremy asked as Bonnie shook her head, taking off the Vervain necklace that used to be Ashley’s and placed it inside the bowl of water.

“I need some of your blood too to make the connection stronger.” Bonnie said, bringing Jeremy to nod as he walked towards the counter and grabbed a kitchen knife, returning back to Bonnie’s side.

“Do you want me to do it, Jeremy?” John asked as he stepped forward.

“It would be better if Jeremy did it since him and Ashley are twins.” Bonnie said as John nodded.

“Where does my blood need to go?” Jeremy asked.

“Right into the bowl.” Bonnie responded as Jeremy nodded, hovering his hand over the bowl of water which also had the silver necklace in it as well, Jeremy cutting a large wound in his palm as the blood came pouring down into the water which made it a dark red; the necklace was no longer visible.

“Is this enough blood?” Jeremy asked as Bonnie nodded, closing her eyes as Jeremy took back his hand and had it heal. Bonnie took a deep breath and hovered both of her hands over the book, the unlit candles lighting instantly on their own in unison as they burned blue with white tips on the end of each flame.

“Terram osse sheet sinuosa, hoc est spiritus ad me, et mittite illum in pace, an minime…” Bonnie repeated to herself softly a few times, chanting the Latin words for a few moments. The young Witch stopped after a moment with a confused expression on her face, though her eyes remained closed.

“Bonnie?” Lexi asked as she looked at her in concern.

“She can’t be found…” Bonnie said as she opened her eyes, looking at everyone as the flames on the candles turned into a normal orange. “It’s like I’m blocked or something.”

“Damn… wherever Klaus is staying he probably has a spell up to where he can’t be found, which means Ashley won’t be able to be found either since they’re staying together somewhere.” John said as he sighed in annoyance. “Why did she have to run off…?”

Back at where Ashley was staying three knocks were heard from the closed bedroom door, sighing as she rolled her body over to where her back faced the door, thinking it was Klaus.

“Please go away Klaus.” Ashley said as she closed her eyes, snapping them open in alarm a few moments later as the door opened, bringing the brunette to quickly sit up. As she looked at the doorway she tried to figure out who it was, but the darkness masked the unknown face.

“It’s only me.” Elijah said as he closed the door, bringing the brunette to sigh as Elijah turned on the light. The Original Vampire crossed the room and sat on the bed, giving Ashley a disapproving look. “What in God’s name are you doing here?” Elijah asked in both concern and confusion.

“I thought I could do the sacrifice on my own so I planned on leaving town, but Klaus told me the requirements for the sacrifice.” Ashley responded.

“Why are you staying here though? Why aren’t you going back to Ichiru’s house?” Elijah asked.

“Because I Vervained Ichiru… he must be furious right now if he’s awake so I can’t bring myself to face him.” Ashley explained softly as she looked down.

“Are you planning on hiding out here until it’s time for the sacrifice?” Elijah asked as Ashley nodded, looking back up at him.

“I can’t wait for it to be over with…” Ashley said.

“Well you need to get some rest.” Elijah said as he stood up, though Ashley shook her head.

“All I can think about is how I hurt Ichiru, and the kind of pain he’s in right now.” Elijah gave a small smile at Ashley’s words.

“I could give him some of your blood so he’ll be fully healed. I can give it to him in a cup.” Elijah said as Ashley smiled back.

“That’s a really good idea.” Ashley said as Elijah disappeared, returning not too long later with a clear plastic cup and a knife. He sat down beside the brunette as she offered her wrist to him, the Vampire taking it gently into his hands and placed down the cup on the bed underneath her wrist.

“Are you ready?” Elijah asked as Ashley nodded, putting the blade to the brunette’s soft skin and cut it open, Ashley wincing a little bit from the sharp pain as she watched the thick, warm red liquid pour into the cup. Once the cup was half full with the dark blood Elijah healed Ashley’s wrist and looked at her, standing to his feet with the cup and knife. “You should sleep now.” Elijah said as Ashley nodded, lying down against the pillows and closing her eyes.

Elijah exited the room after turning out the light and walked to the kitchen where he placed the bloodied knife in another cup that was filled with water before walking outside, using his Vampire speed to reach Ichiru’s house. He knocked three times on the front door before opening it, stepping inside the house and seeing everyone in the kitchen. He saw Ichiru and walked over to him, Elijah offering the cup of blood to the young Vampire.

“Ashley’s safe and she would like you to drink her blood so the Vervain effects wear off quickly.” Elijah said.

“Why didn’t you bring her back here?” John asked as slight anger could be heard in his voice.

“It’s her own choice to stay away from here and should be respected. I promise to watch over her.” Elijah responded, the anger slowly beginning to rise within both John and Jeremy.
Old 11-14-2011, 05:18 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

“I need five white candles and a bowl of water.” After placing the Grimoire on the table and opening it to a tracking spell, Bonnie spoke once again, bringing Caroline to gather the candles while Jeremy retrieved the bowl of water. Bonnie rearranged the candles to form a circle around the book, placing the bowl on the thick book after Jeremy handed it to her.

“Is that all you need?” Jeremy asked, to which she shook her head, taking Ashley’s old Vervain necklace and dropping it into the water as Kiseki walked over to stand beside Caroline. Ichiru leaned on the counter with Isobel and Kotomi on either side of him, having discarded the empty blood pouch upon entering the kitchen.

“I need some of your blood too to make the connection stronger.” Bonnie replied, bringing the Werewolf to nod as he took a kitchen knife from the counter and returned to Bonnie’s side.

“It would be better if Jeremy did it since him and Ashley are twins.” Bonnie told him, the older male nodding in response.

“Right into the bowl.” Bonnie responded, and after giving another nod, the Werewolf held his hand over the bowl, making a deep cut on his palm from which blood instantly began to drain down into the bowl, turning the water a dark red.

“Is this enough blood?” Bonnie nodded in response to Jeremy, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. During the silence that followed, the candles all lit in unison, the flames burning a bright blue with white tips. Isobel and the three younger Vampires listened as she chanted in Latin for a few moments, suddenly stopping with a confused expression on her face.

“Bonnie?” Lexi, along with Ichiru and the others looked at her in concern and question, although somehow Ichiru knew exactly what she was going to say next.

“She can’t be found…” Bonnie opened her eyes, the flames going back to their normal orange color. “It’s like I’m blocked or something.”

“Damn… wherever Klaus is staying he probably has a spell up to where he can’t be found, which means Ashley won’t be able to be found either since they’re staying together somewhere.” John gave a sigh of annoyance. “Why did she have to run off…?”

“We should have expected something like this… Ashley wouldn’t run off unless she had a plan.” Kiseki and Kotomi looked at Ichiru as he spoke, Isobel giving a sigh from beside the older twin. However, before anyone could say anything else, three knocks suddenly came from the door, and Elijah walked in, going straight to Ichiru and offering him a cup of blood, which made him look at the Original in confusion.

“Ashley’s safe and she would like you to drink her blood so the Vervain effects wear off quickly.” He said, and Ichiru looked at him for a few more moments before slowly taking the cup. He could tell from the scent that it really was Ashley’s blood, so at least he knew it wasn’t a trick. But then again, Elijah had given them no reason to suspect him of anything but on their side since they’d met him.

“Why didn’t you bring her back here?” John asked, the anger clear in his voice as Ichiru went ahead and drank the blood after another moment or two, feeling the burning pain from the Vervain begin to die away almost instantly as his strength slowly began to return.

“It’s her own choice to stay away from here and should be respected. I promise to watch over her.” Elijah responded, and Ichiru scowled, anger beginning to rise within him as well. However, he forced himself to calm down after a few moments, staring at the floor as he thought over the situation. He knew by now that trying to force Ashley to do anything would just repel her. So yelling at her and forcing her to come back against her will would have been pointless, considering her headstrong personality. She’d only find some other way to go about her plan.

“I hate to say it, but he’s right…” Kiseki, Kotomi and Isobel looked at Ichiru in complete shock as he spoke, having expected him to be the very last person to say that. “She’s doing something incredibly stupid, and we all know it, but dragging her back here and yelling at her isn’t going to do any good. She’ll just run away again the next time she gets the chance.” He looked back at Elijah then. “If we promised not to drag her back here against her will, would you at least tell us where she is so we can try to talk to her?”

Old 11-15-2011, 05:26 PM
false pretence Offline

Damon and Stefan followed the group down into the kitchen, hearing what Bonnie needed for the tracking spell as Caroline and Jeremy gathered everything. Stefan walked over to Lexi and held her hand as Damon stood next to Kiseki, watching the young Witch with curiosity.

“Is that all you need?” Jeremy asked Bonnie, though she shook her head, taking Ashley’s old Vervain necklace and dropping it into the water as Kiseki and Damon walked over to stand beside Caroline. Ichiru leaned on the counter with Isobel and Kotomi, Ichiru discarding the empty blood pouch when he entered the kitchen.

“I need some of your blood too to make the connection stronger.” Bonnie replied to Jeremy, bringing the young Werewolf to nod as he took a kitchen knife from the counter and walked back over to Bonnie, the altar now consisting of five unlit white candles that surrounded the opened Grimoire which had the bowl of water on top of the open pages, the Vervain necklace in the water.

“It would be better if Jeremy did it since him and Ashley are twins.” Bonnie replied, John nodding in response.

“Right into the bowl.” Bonnie responded. Jeremy gave a nod, the Werewolf holding his hand over the bowl and made a deep cut on his palm from which blood instantly began to drain down into the bowl, turning the water a dark red. Since it was Werewolf blood that was being used the sent didn’t bother Stefan and Damon at all, since Werewolf blood is very unappealing to Vampires.

“Is this enough blood?” Bonnie nodded in response to Jeremy, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. The candles all lit in unison then as silence filled the room, the flames burning a bright blue with white tips. Everyone listened quietly as Bonnie chanted the unfamiliar words, though after a few moments she stopped with a confused expression on her face.

“Bonnie?” Lexi asked as everyone looked at the Witch in confusion.

“She can’t be found…” Bonnie responded as she opened her eyes, the flames going back to their normal orange color. “It’s like I’m blocked or something.”

“Damn… wherever Klaus is staying he probably has a spell up to where he can’t be found, which means Ashley won’t be able to be found either since they’re staying together somewhere.” John gave a sigh of annoyance along with Damon. “Why did she have to run off…?”

“We should have expected something like this… Ashley wouldn’t run off unless she had a plan.” The group looked at Ichiru when he spoke, Isobel giving a sigh from beside the older twin. Stefan opened his mouth to speak but three knocks suddenly came from the door, Elijah walking in with a cup in his hand, walking straight to Ichiru and offering him a cup of blood.

“Ashley’s safe and she would like you to drink her blood so the Vervain effects wear off quickly.” Elijah said, Ichiru looking at him for a few more moments before slowly taking the cup. Damon and Stefan, along with Ichiru, could tell from the scent that it really was Ashley’s blood.

“Why didn’t you bring her back here?” John asked, the anger clear in his voice as Ichiru went ahead and drank the blood, the Vampire looking better already.

“It’s her own choice to stay away from here and should be respected. I promise to watch over her.” Elijah responded as Damon, Stefan and Ichiru scowled, anger rising within the three.

“I hate to say it, but he’s right…” Everyone looked at Ichiru in complete shock as he spoke, “She’s doing something incredibly stupid, and we all know it, but dragging her back here and yelling at her isn’t going to do any good. She’ll just run away again the next time she gets the chance.” He looked back at Elijah then. “If we promised not to drag her back here against her will, would you at least tell us where she is so we can try to talk to her?” Elijah looked at the dark haired Vampire for a few moments, thinking over the situation.

“I’m sorry, but I’m afraid that can’t happen. Ashley doesn’t want to be found by any of you, and if Ashley gets upset then Klaus will harm whoever causes it.” Elijah responded, turning around and walking towards the door.

“Well what if Ichiru goes by himself?” Damon asked as Elijah stopped in his tracks, looking back over to the group. “If it was just Ichiru by himself then she wouldn’t get mad, as long as he doesn’t yell at her.” Damon said, bringing Stefan to look at Damon in slight shock, thinking that if anyone was going to see Ashley then Damon would have wanted to be the one to do it.

“Fine, only Ichiru may come with me. The rest of you guys stay here. I’m giving you fair warning though; once your visit with Ashley is over with then I’m going to compel you to forget where she’s staying, only for your own safety from Klaus.” Elijah responded as he looked at Ichiru during the last part about compelling him, turning back around and walking out of the house. He walked back to the large house where him, Klaus, Kevin and now Ashley were staying, walking inside and up the stairs. “She’s staying in the second upstairs bedroom on the right.”
Old 11-15-2011, 11:04 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

A few moments of silence passed after Ichiru had spoken, the Original Vampire looking at him as he seemed to consider the thought. Just the silence in itself made Ichiru, Kiseki and Kotomi nervous; all of them could guess what his answer would be just from the feeling they were getting.

“I’m sorry, but I’m afraid that can’t happen. Ashley doesn’t want to be found by any of you, and if Ashley gets upset then Klaus will harm whoever causes it.” Finally, Elijah responded, saying exactly what Ichiru had thought he would. The dark haired teen scowled for a brief moment, although when Elijah turned to head back out the door, he opened his mouth to say something, only to be beaten to it by Damon.

“Well what if Ichiru goes by himself?” Elijah stopped and looked back toward the group. “If it was just Ichiru by himself then she wouldn’t get mad, as long as he doesn’t yell at her.” Ichiru and Kiseki looked at Damon in shock, having not expected him to ask for Ichiru instead of himself. Kotomi and Isobel weren’t surprised by it, since neither of them had witnessed Damon’s behavior regarding Ashley before.

“Fine, only Ichiru may come with me. The rest of you guys stay here. I’m giving you fair warning though; once your visit with Ashley is over with then I’m going to compel you to forget where she’s staying, only for your own safety from Klaus.” Elijah responded, and a frown came onto Ichiru‘s face on the last part, but after a few moments he gave a nod in response, glancing back to Damon as a silent thanks before following the Original out the door.

“I wonder if he can actually convince her to come back…” Isobel and Kotomi looked at Kiseki as he spoke softly, both of them knowing it was highly unlikely as they looked at the ground. Kiseki knew as well, but being who he was, he couldn’t help but hope.

Ichiru followed Klaus to a large house quietly, the effects of the Vervain having worn off enough to where he could move normally without discomfort or weakness. He stopped when the Original did the two of them now at the top of the stairs, looking to him as he spoke.

“She’s staying in the second upstairs bedroom on the right.”

Ichiru nodded in response, quietly ascending the stairs so that he wouldn’t wake Klaus or anyone else in the house and opening the door to the room Ashley was staying in after knocking softly out of habit. He saw the brunette lying in the bed across the room, although due to the darkness he couldn’t tell if she was awake or not.

“Ashley? Are you awake?”