Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-10-2010, 05:38 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church PG-13 (edited and redone)

It seemed to be an eternity before the final bell rang, signaling the end of the school day. This time, Ichiru was one of the first out of the classroom, making his way down the hallway to his locker.

After putting away what he didn't need, he slung his pack back over his shoulder, slamming the locker closed by accident. The sound echoed off of the hallway walls, and a few passing students turned to look at him in question, although he ignored them and started heading toward the front door of the school. He'd wanted to see Kiseki again, but was it really worth all of this high school crap? Technically, he was old enough not to have to go anymore, if he counted his years of being a Vampire. It wasn't like he wasn't smart enough to get through life.

With a sigh, he pushed open the double doors leading out to the front of the school, descending the stairs silently. Crowds of students were already scattered about, all talking about separate subjects among themselves, one of which, that Ichiru could hear being the upcoming holiday, Halloween, as well as the annual Masquerade Ball that the mayor of the town was going to be holding at his mansion. Ichiru remembered hearing something about it before he had been turned into a Vampire, but neither he nor Kiseki had ever attended, that he knew of. He doubted Kiseki had gone during the time he'd been away, since he had never really shown much interest in it.

It seemed that Jeremy, Bonnie and Ashley had already left - to where, he had no clue. It wasn't any of his business anyway. He had no problem walking to and from school, since his apartment was only a little ways down the street - only about five or ten minutes of walking, which of course was no problem for a Vampire.

However, as Ichiru started toward the street, rapid footsteps caught his attention, and he whirled around out of instinct, just before a familiar teenage boy crashed into him. Ichiru didn't budge much more than a bit of a stumble, but the boy fell backwards onto the ground with a startled yelp.

"I-I'm sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going.... Again." He looked up at Ichiru with a sheepish smile, which brought both teens to freeze in shock. "I...Ichiru?" There was a brief moment of silence then before he jumped up, bringing Ichiru to take a step back from pure instinct reaction. "I thought I'd never see you again!"

A few heads were turned by the students around them as he hugged the older boy tightly, bringing a small smile to the Vampire's lips.

"To be honest, I didn't think you'd want to see me again," he responded with a small chuckle. "How have you been, Kiseki?"

"Are you kidding?" The younger twin released his brother and stepped back. "I only stayed here because I was waiting for you to come back one day."

"How did you know I would come back?"

"I actually didn't, I was just hoping..." Kiseki's smile faded briefly, but returned shortly after, and he attacked Ichiru with another hug. "I'm so glad you're okay! I thought that something had happened to you like with mom..."

Ichiru bit the inside of his lip, having caught Kiseki's human scent. He hadn't gotten any blood since before school that morning, so it was safe to assume that he was pretty thirsty by now. His brother being so close to him didn't really help the matter either, but what was he supposed to tell him? This was the first time they'd seen each other in awhile, after never being separated their entire lives. Besides, this wasn't the place to tell Kiseki what had happened, with all of the others around.

"You're really cold," Kiseki observed, releasing his brother once more and looking at him with concern. "Do you want to borrow my hoodie?"

"No, I'm fine." Ichiru offered a smile, bending down to pick up Kiseki's bag, which had fallen on the ground when he'd been knocked down, and had obviously been forgotten by the teen when he'd seen Ichiru.

"Are you sure?" Kiseki took the bag, sliding the strap over his shoulder. Recieving a simple nod as a response, he decided to change the subject. "So.. what exactly happened to you these past few years? Where did you go?"

"This isn't really the place to talk about that," Ichiru responded, turning back to the sidewalk. "I'll tell you later."

"But--" Kiseki cut himself off, running to catch up with Ichiru. "Where are you living now? Do you still live in the town?"

"Yeah," the elder twin answered, nodding down the street. "I live just down the street, in the apartments."

"Oh..." Kiseki paused for a moment. "But.. now that you're back, you can come back to our house and live, right?"

"I don't think that's such a--" Ichiru fell silent when Kiseki looked at him in question, giving a smile instead. "Sure, why not?"

His brother seemed satisfied with that answer, finally falling silent. The two walked quietly down the street for several minutes. Obviously Kiseki was planning to tag along with Ichiru to the apartments, since his own house was in the opposite direction. In the distance, Ichiru could see the graveyard across the street. Beside him, Kiseki shivered, his gaze on it as well.

"I've always hated walking by that place..."

Ichiru nodded, although he honestly didn't feel that way. He didn't mind walking past the graveyard, or even going through it. It just didn't have any effect on him.

Suddenly he stopped, bringing Kiseki to halt abruptly and turn to look at his twin in question. Ichiru took a deep breath through his nose, his gaze narrowing slightly. He knew that smell all too well.

"What is it?" Kiseki's expression shifted to one of concern. When Ichiru didn't answer, he repeated himself nervously. "Ichiru, what is it?"

Ichiru looked back at Kiseki, pushing back the black veins that were fighting to break through. Even his fangs were threatening to pierce through his gums.

"Stay here." He told his twin, who looked at him indignantly.

"But--"

"Just stay here." Ichiru turned and headed across the street toward the graveyard, following the scent of fresh blood. Kiseki hung back where he'd stopped, simply obeying his brother's instruction for now.

It wasn't long before Ichiru came across a large hole in the ground amongst the tombstones. It looked as though the ground had simply fallen through.

"Please, is there someone out there?" A familiar voice yelled from within the hole, and Ichiru ran over to its edge, peering down into the darkness. He could feel strange power coming from somewhere nearby, but did his best to ignore it, searching the depths of the pit until he spotted a familiar brunette near the steep earth. She was holding her hand, and he could easily see the crimson liquid between her fingers. She was obviously the source of what he smelled earlier.

"Ashley?" He called down into the hole, pausing a moment to fight back the fangs that were slowly making themselves visible among his teeth. He stepped back as a piece of the earth gave way near the edge, but moved back soon after. "Are you okay?"

Of course he knew she wasn't entirely okay; he could easily smell the blood. But, having to pretend he was a human, he had to ask anyway.

OoC: Yay for long posts :'D

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 11-11-2010, 12:18 AM
infernorose888 Offline
Master Trainer

I sat in the back room of the antique shop. could it have really been Abigail. Had she jolined the ranks of those I had sworn to destroy. Or was she really alive.

"Alan, guns are ready." Called Michael from his restoration room. I snapped back to reality and headed over to the counter. Michael handed me the revolvers and I placed them in the pockets of my overcoat. Then I glanced at the taxidermized Wendigo head on the wall.

"How come nobody ever asks about that?" I thought to myself. I guess being a zoologist by occupation assisted me when it came to identifying animals, but that wendigo was just wrong looking.

"People probably just think of it as an elk head. I had some of those wierd cult guys by here earlier though, they seemed angry that I had it up on the wall." He said. Suddenly, the bell on the door rang and Lucille entered the shop followed by Magnus, who was still wearing popcorn like a black, shaggy scarf.

"Hey sweetie." Lucille said as she walked over to Michael and gave him a long kiss. Magnus leaned on the counter and huffed.

"I'dn't it great, young love." He muttered and scratched Popcorn's head. The Binturong curl up on the counter and coiled up, snoozing.

"Magnus, they're 30, they've been married for 9 years. I wouldn't call it that young." I chuckled to the old, bearded supernatural hunter.

"So, we gonna start this meeting?" I asked.

"Not until Stephen gets her, and speak of the devil." Michael said as Beaudry lumbered into the room.

"Evening folks, so, is it time for the weekly meeting, cause I've been hearig about a new cult around town." He rumbled.
Old 11-11-2010, 02:57 PM
false pretence Offline

OOC: Kei thinks she had food poisoning from her mother's cooking so she's sick again and asked me to bunny. Poor girl =/

IC: Stefan:

The bell rang and Stefan was out the door from his Science class. He made his way out of the building through the back doors so he could just easily take the woods home. As he was walking through the woods, a smell in the air caught his attention.

"That's blood." Stefan said to himself as he quickly ran with amazing speed like a bullet through the woods. When he reached the ending of the woods, it had led him to the small town's graveyard. Stefan walked out of the woods and entered the back gate of the cemetery. This doing so, Stefan didn't see Kiseki in the street.

"Please, is there someone out there?" Stefan heard a voice say not too far away.

"That sounded like Ashley." Stefan walked for a minute or two until he saw a hole in the ground with Ichiru standing by the side of it.

Ashley:

"Ashley?" A voice asked as Ashley quickly looked up to the surface. Before she could see who it was, the person backed away from some of the earth crumbling underneath their feet. Ashley stepped back quickly so she wouldn't get hit by all the dirt. "Are you okay?" Ashley looked closer, seeing that it was Ichiru.

"Ichiru? I'm stuck. I guess this is what I get for forgetting to give you a ride home." Ashley joked as she tried to stay calm. Since she didn't know how she was going to get out she tried to best to stay positive. "I'm gonna try to climb the wall again. I just need to wrap up my hand first." Ashley said as she grabbed a bottle of water that was in her bag which she got from lunch and opened it, then pouring it on her injured hand. Ashley gave a little yelp from the sudden stinging but continued to keep pouring the water. Once she was done she threw the empty bottle onto the ground and ripped a part of her shirt off; Ashley then used it to tie it around her hand and made a knot. Stefan then quickly walked over to Ichiru and looked down at the hole where he saw Ashley. He saw the blood on the ground and fought back the black veins and teeth that were so desperately trying to appear.

"Are you alright?" Stefan asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm gonna try and climb up the wall again."

"Try to climb it as much as you can. I'm gonna try to pull you up." Stefan said as he quickly laid down on his stomach and stretched out his right arm down the pit as much as he could. Ashley nodded and walked back over to the wall, grabbing onto the roots and pulled herself up one by one. She slipped a few times but Ashley was able to grab onto Stefan's hand and held it tightly. Stefan pulled her up and out of the hole, but he had to make like he struggled a little bit to keep up his human act. When Ashley was out of the hole, she quickly stood to her feet and back away from it.

"Thank you guys." Ashley said. Stefan nodded and glanced over to Ashley's injured left hand.

"You're hurt. You should go get that bandaged up." Stefan said. Ashley looked down and saw the red liquid beginning to drip from her hand again.

"Yeah you're right. Thank you guys again for helping me. We should hang out and get to know each other sometime." Ashley said as she gave a smile. Stefan smiled back and nodded in agreement. Ashley then turned around and began to walk away. After a few seconds of just standing there, Stefan turned around to face Ichiru. There was no denying it anymore. Stefan could easily sense now what Ichiru really was.

"I know what you really are. I'm sure you can sense what I am as well." Stefan paused as he gave Ichiru a hard look. "Why are you here in this town?"

(I'll bring in Tyler a little later)

lol two of my favorite scenes from the first season ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZn_-312JXw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5-YX...eature=related

Last edited by false pretence; 11-11-2010 at 03:20 PM.
Old 11-11-2010, 04:36 PM
infernorose888 Offline
Master Trainer

As we chatted, a couple of teens entered the shop. I looked at Lucille and Magnus.

"That's Bonnie and Jeremy, their good kids." said Lucy.

"Aye, but that Jeremy's a rambunctious young lad." Huffed Magnus. For the most part, we ignored them. If they needed anything, they'd talk to Michael. Soon, a volkswagen beetle that looked like it had been throuhg the apocalypse pulled into the lot. Out stepped a tall man wearing a duster, a thin black haired guy who looked about 20, and a young gothic girl with half her hair dyed blue and the other half a bubblegum pink color.

"Harry Dresden, fancy seeing you down here so far from Chicago." I said to the tall one, shaking my allies hand. Thomas walked in a plopped on a beanbag chair. There was something special about Thomas, he was an incubus. A vampire that fed off emotions. The girl, Molly Carpenter walked in and gave me a big hug.

"We're so glad you guys are okay." She said. She was Harry's apprentice. They were both wizards of the White Council. The hunter's greatest allies against the things that go bump in the night. Thomas was Harry's half-brother, so we let him go with little more than a noogie from time to time.

"Hey Alan," Harry said, "The merlin of the council said that there was a lot of supernatural activity about to go down in the Fell's Church area, so we decded you'd need backup." I looked at his car. Over the years it had been smashed, bashed, melted, burned, frozen, crushed, shattered, torn apart, sliced, diced, and mutilated beyond imagine, but Harry still drove it everywhere.

"I'm surprised you made the trip here in that piece of scrap metal." I said.
Old 11-12-2010, 02:34 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

OoC: Aw, poor thing. D: I hope she feels better soon.

IC: "Ichiru? I'm stuck. I guess this is what I get for forgetting to give you a ride home." Ichiru chuckled softly at Ashley's response, although held back his own as she spoke again. "I'm gonna try to climb the wall again. I just need to wrap up my hand first."

He nodded, kneeling down near the edge so that he could see her better, and help her as well, once she started climbing. A small yelp of pain came from below, as well as what sounded like water. When Ichiru saw an empty water bottle tossed aside, he knew that Ashley had been cleansing the wound on her hand. A rip followed shortly after, most likely meaning she'd torn off a piece of something to wrap it in.

Footsteps brought Ichiru to turn somewhat sharply, seeing the boy from earlier walking up beside him. He felt the same feeling he'd experienced in the classroom, which made him narrow his gaze slightly.

"Are you alright?" He asked Ashley, looking down into the hole.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm gonna try and climb up the wall again." Ashley responded.

"Try to climb it as much as you can. I'm gonna try to pull you up." He quickly got down on his stomach, stretching his right arm down into the hole. Ichiru could see Ashley climbing the wall of the pit by the roots, and, although it didn't appear he'd be needed, he stayed close by regardless. After a few moments of slipping and climbing, Stefan pulled Ashley out of the hole, who quickly stood, backing away from it.

"Thank you guys."

Ichiru nodded at the same time as Stefan, although she shouldn't really have been thanking him, considering he hadn't really done anything to help.

"You're hurt. You should go get that bandaged up." Stefan said after looking at Ashley's injured hand. Ichiru followed his gaze and noticed blood beginning to drip from it again, having soaked through the thin piece of cloth she'd used to wrap it up - which happened to have been her shirt.

"Yeah you're right. Thank you guys again for helping me. We should hang out and get to know each other sometime." Ashley smiled, and once again Ichiru nodded in agreement simultaneously with Stefan. She turned and walked away then, leaving the two of them standing there in a slightly heavy silence.

"I know what you really are. I'm sure you can sense what I am as well." Stefan turned to look at Ichiru, giving him a hard look. Ichiru turned to face him as well, his eyes narrowing slightly. "Why are you here in this town?"

"Considering what you are, I could ask you the same question," Ichiru responded with a scowl. He paused briefly, deciding to answer the question anyway. "I'm only here because I wanted to see my brother again. I have no harmful intentions, if that's what you're worried about."

Old 11-12-2010, 03:43 PM
false pretence Offline

OOC: I know. I was over her house last night watching the new episode of the vampire diaries since she actually isn't contagious. After when she show was over we talked about this next post and what she wanted me to do with her characters...so here it is

IC:
Stefan:

"Considering what you are, I could ask you the same question," Ichiru started but then briefly paused. "I'm only here because I wanted to see my brother again. I have no harmful intentions, if that's what you're worried about." Stefan didn't say anything at first. He just kept his gaze on Ichiru, then eyed him up and down.

"I can tell you weren't changed that long ago. I'm actually impressed at how well you can control yourself with blood and being around other humans. It took me a few decades to get to where you are." Stefan started as he sounded impressed. He looked down at Ichiru's hand, seeing the ring that allowed him to walk in the sunlight. He looked down at his own as he gave out a little sigh.

"I'm here because I was originally born in this town back in 1846. I come passing through here once in a while to visit my house." Stefan said. He looked in the direction where Ashley was walking and looked at her for a few seconds. There was another reason why he had returned here...

"I need to start going." Stefan paused as he looked back over at Ichiru. "Keep this a secret from Ashley." With that, Stefan walked back over towards the woods and was out of sight.

Ashley; Jeremy; Bonnie:

Ashley quickly walked out of the graveyard and over to her car. Her car was parked in the opposite direction where Kiseki stood so she didn't see him. After when Ashley reached her car, she quickly got in and drove away, heading over to the antique shop. When she got there Ashley parked her car next to Bonnie's and got out, walking in the store with her injured hand up against her shirt so she wouldn't get any blood on the floor.

"Bonnie..." Jeremy said in a low voice as he looked over at Ashley. Bonnie looked where Jeremy's gaze was and followed it, seeing Ashley standing there. Bonnie noticed the blood right away as Jeremy and Bonnie quickly walked over to Ashley.

"Ashley what happened?" Bonnie asked as she looked down at Ashley's hand.

"I'll tell you once we get to my house." Ashley said as she turned around and walked out of the store. Jeremy and Bonnie exchanged confused looks for a few seconds as they followed Ashley.

Once the three of them reached Ashley's and Jeremy's house, they quickly walked up to Ashley's room and closed the door. Silence filled the room as Ashley was lost in thought of what had happened just before.

"Alright, so what happened?" Jeremy asked. Ashley told the two of them exactly what had happened in the graveyard. She told them about the stone door and everything. Once she was finished, Bonnie took a deep breath and looked over at her friends.

"Do you guys remember when I use to joke about my grandmother and all that witch stuff?" Bonnie asked as the two twins nodded. Bonnie took another deep breath and nodded her head. "If you guys found out something about me that's well...crazy, would you still be my friends?"

"Of course we would Bonnie." Ashley said as Jeremy nodded. Bonnie gave a little smile and walked over to Ashley bed; Bonnie then grabbed one of many pillows on Ashley's bed and scissors. With a quick motion, Bonnie cut a huge gash in the pillow and let the feathers lightly fall out on the bed.

"Hey!" Ashley gasped as she looked over at Jeremy, who was just as surprised as his sister was.

"Just be patient." Bonnie said as she smiled.

"Okay..." Ashley watched as Bonnie walked over to all the windows in Ashley's room and shut them. Bonnie then sat on the bed and looked over at Jeremy and Ashley.

"I need to swear you to secrecy. I need you to swear because I'm not suppose to be showing you this."

"Yeah, you have our word Bonnie." Jeremy said as Ashley nodded.

"Okay. There's no windows open right? "

"Right..." Ashley answered.

"There's no fan, no air conditioning..."

"None. What are you doing?" Ashley asked as she looked down at the feathers. Bonnie smiled and put her right palm over one of the large feathers and left an three inch gap so she wasn't touching it at all. She slowly lifted up her hand, having the feather levitate in the air. Where ever her hand went, the feather followed it. As Bonnie was doing so, Ashley and Jeremy watched the feather with widened eyes. After a few seconds of keeping the feather in the air, she took her hand away, causing the feather to lightly fall back on the bed.

"Bonnie what's going on...? Ashley asked as Jeremy's mouth hung open. Bonnie smiled and rubbed her hands together a few times. She then put both of her hands over the pile of feathers and did the same thing as before, only this time Bonnie made seven feathers levitate in the air. Ashley's mouth hung open as well, then giving Bonnie a huge smile in excitement as she looked over at her. The feathers fell on the bed as Bonnie brought back her hands and looked over at her friends. Bonnie smiled as she shifted her eyes up, sending every singe feather to levitate in the air and float around the entire room. Ashley and Jeremy couldn't believe what they were seeing as smiles of excitement and complete surprise washed over them.

"It's all true. Everything that my grandmother told me. It's impossible...but it's true. I'm a Witch."

"I believe you." Jeremy said as he nodded his head. Bonnie smiled as she made all the feathers slowly make their way back over to the bed. Ashley continued to smile as she looked over at Bonnie.

"How long have you been doing this?"

"A few years now. I'm always practicing."

"But why didn't you tell us before?" Jeremy asked as he still kept smiling.

"My grandmother didn't want me to tell anyone. You guys are my best friends though. I couldn't keep this from you any longer."

"Is there anything else out there?" Ashley asked. Bonnie looked down at the bed, then nodding her head.

"What's out there?" Jeremy asked. Bonnie looked up as she took a deep breath.

"I'll tell you once I heal Ashley's hand." Bonnie said as she looked over at Ashley.

"You can do that?" Ashley asked as she unwrapped the bloody cloth. Bonnie gave a little chuckle as she looked at her.

"I can do a lot of things." Bonnie reached out and gently grabbed Ashley's hand. She then closed her eyes and began to whisper an incantation to herself. Ashley and Jeremy both looked down at the cut, watching it become smaller and smaller until it was completely gone. Bonnie then opened her eyes and looked at her friends. She couldn't keep them in the dark any longer. She needed to tell them about the Supernatural...

Kei told me that you watch the vampire diaries DA. Did you watch last nights new episode? It was really good lol. Here's an extended trailer for the next new episode that doesn't come on until December though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y5Rl0JKvDw
Old 11-15-2010, 10:28 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima

Silence filled the room as Bonnie had two eager sets of eyes on her, waiting for an explanation. Everything that she wanted to say flew around in her head, but she couldn't put it to words. With a deep breath, Bonnie stood up to her feet as she paced around the room.

"Do you want us to ask questions so you can just answer them?" Ashley asked, trying to make things as easy as possible for Bonnie. Bonnie nodded her head as she stopped to look at Ashley and Jeremy.

"I'll go first." Jeremy said. "Are there male Witches?"
"Yeah, there are. They're called Warlocks. Some prefer to call themselves Wizards but the correct term is Warlock." Bonnie said in a chuckle.

"My turn." Ashley said. "Are there other things in the world too? Like Vampires and Werewolves and such?" There was a pause from Bonnie for a few seconds. With a deep breath she walked over to the window.
"Yes, there are Vampires and Werewolves."
"Are there any in this town?" After a seconds pause from Bonnie, she turned her head to look Ashley directly in the eyes.
"Yeah."

"What? Who!? Do we know them?" Jeremy asked as he got to his feet with widened eyes.
"Yeah, we do know him. It's Ichiru. He's a Vampire." Shock could clearly be shown on Jeremy's face, but Ashley showed more confusion then anything.

"Th-that's not possible. He walks around in the daylight. I thought Vampires weren't able to walk in the daylight?"
"Ichiru has a special bewitched ring that he wears that protects him from sunlight." Ashley just shook her head back and forth in disagreement.
"No, it can't be."
"I'm telling you the truth now. Trust me, I know he's a Vampire and you need to stay away from him." Bonnie said. Bonnie knew Ichiru was a Vampire, but didn't know Stefan was one as well because she never touched him.
"I need to go for a walk..." Ashley said as she bursted out of the room. Bonnie went to go chase after her, but Jeremy gently grabbed her arm and looked at Bonnie.

"We should leave her alone for now." Jeremy said as Bonnie nodded. Sure Jeremy was just as scared as Ashley was, but he needed to be strong for his younger twin sister. Ashley bursted out of the house and power walked in somewhat frustration down the street. After walking for a few minutes, she found herself at the entrance of a patch of thick woods. She entered them and walked a quarter of a mile until she reached an old stable tree house her, Jeremy and Bonnie worked on over the years whenever Ashley and Jeremy would visit their aunt's house. She climbed up in the tree house and sat there as she leaned up against the tree. Ashley curled up her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs. The only word that rang through her head over and over right now was Vampire.

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 11-15-2010 at 10:34 PM.
Old 11-16-2010, 12:07 AM
infernorose888 Offline
Master Trainer

After the meeting, Harry, Thomas, Molly, and I headed to Mac's and had dinner, turns out, the Merlin of the White Council had told Harry to come here because there was not just regular vampire activity, but royals, a whole new court of vampires previously unknown to the council. Considering how difficult the Red Council was to destroy, this sounded like we'd be in a lot of trouble. After dinner, we headed over to my place and I gave them the keys to the guest cabins in the nearby woods. Then, I headed to my place.

As soon as I opened the door, I knew something was wrong, none of my animals came to greet me and all I could hear was a loud scuffling noise coming from the armory. I picked up my cane and headed for the door. I didn't even need to open it because it slammed open and smacked me in the face. I was thrown onto the floor and standing over me was a hideous, emaciated man with a toady fat head with a wide mouth filled with shark-like teeth. He was clutching an old feathered spear I had previously taken from a Kachina in New Mexico, It was safe to presume he was also a kachina. He picked up the spear and jabbed at me as I rolled away from him and leapt up, swinging my cane into his stomach with a meaty *thunk*. He grimaced in pain and leapt onto the wall, climbing like Spider Man onto the ceiling. He then opened his mouth and vomitted a sticky yellow blob of napalm, which burst into flames as it hit my wall.

"Hey, that's good quality cedar you ass!" I yelled as I grabbed a fire extinguisher and slammed the bugger on the head. He dropped like a dead crow and I swiftly tied him to a table leg. I finished putting out the fire as he came too.

"So, what's up with breaking into my house and trying to kill me" I said to the hideous kachina.

"You must return the artifact so we can finish the ritual, stupid mortal." He croaked. He then tried to wriggle free and spit another super loogie at me, but I just gave him a good whack with the fire extinguisher.

"I wanna know what this ritual of yours is, then I might give you the spear, if you ask nicely." I smirked as I waved the spear in his face.

"We need the ritual so we can help our master return and seize control of his rightful domain." He said, lunging for the spear. Suddenly, another kachina with a coyote's head and tail appeared in the doorway. He kicked me in the chin and grabbed the spear as I dropped it. Then he dissapeared through the doorway he came in.

"That was...wierd." I said to myself.

"Release me and I'll tell you the other item we need to complete the ritual." The toad-man said.

"Ok, you go first." I said

"Our master needs mortal blood to fuel his body, the more blood he gets, the stronger he will become." He warbled, chins gellatinously shaking.

"If you take me to where this is going down, You'll be richly rewarded by the supernatural hunters." I said, coming up with a great idea. The Kachina just smiled.
Old 11-16-2010, 01:31 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

There was a short silence after Ichiru's response as the two seemed to simply stare each other down. Finally, Stefan spoke again.

"I can tell you weren't changed that long ago. I'm actually impressed at how well you can control yourself with blood and being around other humans. It took me a few decades to get to where you are." He sounded surprised as he spoke, although silence fell again soon after.

Ichiru's gaze shifted to the woods nearby as he thought. He'd always supposed that his self-control was just the reward of trying hard to keep himself in line. He'd wanted to see Kiseki again, and knew that if he hadn't gotten control over himself, he could never be around him. He had never known how hard the task really was, considering his mind had never been on that.

Hearing a sigh, he looked back to Stefan, instantly noticing the ring on his finger this time.

"I'm here because I was originally born in this town back in 1846. I come passing through here once in a while to visit my house." He told him, looking back over in the direction Ashley had gone. "I need to start going." He paused, looking back at Ichiru. "Keep this a secret from Ashley."

No problem there... Ichiru thought as Stefan turned and walked off toward the woods. The last thing he wanted to do was have someone find out what he was and cause an uproar over it.

With a sigh of his own, he turned and headed in the opposite direction, going back to the street where he'd left Kiseki.

"Ichiru!" The younger twin's voice greeted him as he emerged from the graveyard, and he looked up to see that he had crossed the street to meet him. "Are you okay? What happened?"

"Someone had fallen into a hole near one of the graves," the elder twin replied, to which a concerned expression came onto Kiseki's face.

"Are they alright?"

Ichiru nodded. "She's fine."

"Where is she now? Did you leave her in there?"

"Of course not," Ichiru looked at his brother indignantly. "She left before I did; probably came out of the graveyard before me."

Kiseki was silent for a few moments, trying to remember if he'd seen anyone come out of the graveyard prior to Ichiru.

"Come to think of it, there was a brown haired girl that came out a few minutes ago."

"That was her, then." Ichiru turned and started heading back down the street, prompting Kiseki to run after him.

OoC: Sorry, had to cut it short.

Old 11-16-2010, 03:10 PM
false pretence Offline

Stefan cut though the woods in amazing speed and made it to the old Salvatore boarding house which belonged to their family where him and his brother are staying at. When Stefan walked through the door, he noticed that it was far too quiet.

"Damon?" Asked Stefan as he closed the door and walked into the living room. After when realizing his older brother wasn't there, he quickly took out his cell phone and called Damon. After the third ring, Damon's voice was heard.

"What do you want pest?" Damon asked.
"Where are you?"
"At the Mystic Grill. I've been here all day looking at girls."
"Wow, you are such a creeper."
"I know. I'm actually going to come home now. I'll be there in a few minutes."
"Alright." Stefan hung up the phone and sat on the couch.

When Damon paid his bill he stood up and walked out of the bar. He made his way over to a darkened alleyway and transformed into a crow, quickly souring through the sky. As he flapped his wings over the large woods, Damon saw a girl sitting in a tree house. Damon landed on the branch above her and looked down at Ashley.

Ah, pretty Ashley. Damon thought in his head as he flew down to the ground behind the tree and silently transformed back into himself. He walked around the tree and looked up at the tree house.

"Hey, my name's Damon Salvatore. Did you build this? It's really good." Damon said from the ground as he flashed Ashley one of his charming smiles.
Old 11-16-2010, 05:22 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

The woods were silent for the longest time. Ashley didn't expect anyone out here in the woods so silence was expected as she sat up in the tree house. The only thing she heard were birds chirping and occasional horns being blown from passing cars. The sunlight shined through the top of the trees and beamed onto the ground, making the grass shimmer. As Ashley sat up in the tree, a voice was heard below her on the ground.

"Hey, my name's Damon Salvatore. Did you build this? It's really good." The male voice asked. Ashley quickly stood up and walked over towards the edge, grabbing onto the stable wood railing so she wouldn't fall. On the ground stood a man looking up at her, giving Ashley a charming smile. He was about 5'9 and was slender. He had dark brown eyes that were almost black and straight black hair with rainbow lights in it due to the sun shining down brightly on him, like a crow's feathers. His outer appearance seemed to show that he wasn't that much older then Ashley.

"Salvatore? As in Stefan Salvatore? I'm guessing you're his brother then." Ashley said as she climbed down the wood latter to be face to face with him. "I'm Ashley Gilbert. And yeah, me, my brother and our friend built this awhile ago. Surprisingly it's pretty stable." Ashley said. She looked down at Damon's hand and saw a ring on his right middle finger. All of a sudden Bonnie's voice came into her head from earlier.

Ichiru has a special bewitched ring that he wears that protects him from sunlight. Ashley pushed the thought away. Surely Damon couldn't of been a Vampire. What's the coincidence that a Vampire would just walk up to Ashley and start talking to her? Then again, Ichiru did. Plus Ashley was alone in the woods, so if Damon was a Vampire, then this would be his perfect time to strike. She looked at him for a few moments before speaking.

"So, what brings you out here in the woods?" Ashley asked as she tried not to sound nervous.
Old 11-24-2010, 12:29 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

The streets were surprisingly empty as the twins walked silently down the sidewalk. Maybe everyone was out doing something somwhere? Or were they just in a less active part of town?

In the moments of silence between passing cars and pedestrians, Ichiru could have sworn he heard Ashley's voice coming from the direction of the woods. It couldn't possibly have been her, though; she had left to go home - in the opposite direction of the woods. Unless she'd come down this route and cut back through...

He shook his head. Why was he worrying about it anyway? Where she was and what she was doing didn't concern him.

"Ichiru?"

The elder twin looked at Kiseki, whose gaze was currently on the pavement.

"Yeah?"

"What happened?" Kiseki looked up at Ichiru, who responded to his gaze with a confused expression. The younger twin continued, "What happened that made you stay gone for so long? Did someone kidnap you? Did you run away? What was it?"

Ichiru looked away, the slightest hint of a smile on his face. "You're as persistent as always..."

Kiseki watched his brother intently during the silence that followed. He opened his mouth, preparing to question him again when suddenly the elder twin looked up.

"Ah, we're here."

"Ichiru--"

"I'll tell you when we get inside." Ichiru glanced back at Kiseki, heading up a set of stairs which led to the second story of an apartment building. The younger twin sighed, following Ichiru into his place. He placed his bag beside the couch, sitting down quietly as Ichiru disappeared into an open doorway, re-emerging without his backpack.

"So?" Kiseki gave his brother a hard stare as he sat on the couch as well. Ichiru looked at the ground for several moments before finally speaking.

"When I went to the grocery store that day, I ran into a strange woman. She told me that she knew where Mom was."

Kiseki's shock was clear in his expression. "Mom?! Did she ever tell you?"

"No." Ichiru's response made Kiseki's gaze fall. "I can't remember exactly what happened even to this day; all I remember is waking up in a dark alley with a pool of blood around me."

"You don't know what she did to you?" Kiseki furrowed his brow in disbelief. "How would that make you stay away for two years?"

"I don't think you're ready to hear that yet..."

"What?! Ichiru, you promised you'd tell me!"

"I will, just... not now. It's too soon." Ichiru finally looked at Kiseki, who had an obviously upset expression on his face. "Just trust me on this."

"....What about Mom?" Kiseki spoke again after a few moments of silence. "Did you ever find out anything about her?"

"No."

Kiseki sighed, looking at the ground. "What could possibly be so bad that you can't tell me yet? I'm your brother, Ichiru. You can tell me anything." He looked back at Ichiru with a slight glare. "I haven't seen you in two years now - almost three. Don't I deserve some sort of explanation?"

Silence.

"Ichiru!"

"Have you ever heard about the supernatural history of this town?" Kiseki looked at his brother in confusion when he finally spoke again.

"Just a little. All I know is witches, vampires and werewolves used to live here among the people. Why?" Kiseki thought for a moment in the silence that followed his answer. His mind instantly went back to what had happened when he'd run into the girl before school that morning. He'd later learned in gym class that her name was Bonnie. As realization struck, he jumped up from the couch, turning to face Ichiru, which seemed to catch the elder twin off guard. "Is it possible that there are still supernatural beings here?"

"Why do you ask?" Ichiru looked at Kiseki calmly.

"Well, today, I ran into this girl right before school started. When I collided with her, this burst of energy came out from around us and made a bunch of lockers fly open."

Ichiru thought back to when he'd seen the open lockers upon arriving in the school's hallway.

"I see... Did you happen to catch her name?"

"Not at that moment, but I heard the gym teacher call her Bonnie in class." Kiseki responded. He noticed the look of surprise on Ichiru's face. "What?"

"...Bonnie?" Ichiru remembered the odd sensation he'd gotten when her hand had brushed his. If this was the same person Kiseki was talking about, then what he'd thought was true. He'd already encountered another vampire in the graveyard, and now there was a possibility that Bonnie was a witch. Were there really supernatural beings still living in Fells Church? Well, besides him, of course. And the lady who'd turned him...

"What's wrong?" Kiseki watched Ichiru stand up and head toward the door. "Where are you going?"

"I just need some air." Ichiru turned and faked a smile for his brother. "I'll explain later."

Kiseki huffed in frustration as his twin walked out the door. "That's what you said earlier!"

OoC: Sorry for the massive post of fail; I honestly couldn't think of anything.

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 11-25-2010 at 01:42 AM.
Old 11-24-2010, 02:05 PM
false pretence Offline

OOC: Ashley's still sick with that viral infection so im posting for her.

IC: As Damon stood there, he smiled at Ashley's response.

"Salvatore? As in Stefan Salvatore? I'm guessing you're his brother then."

"Yep, Stefan's my little brother." Damon watched Ashley climb down the wooden latter and made it to the ground.

"I'm Ashley Gilbert. And yeah, me, my brother and our friend built this awhile ago. Surprisingly it's pretty stable."

"It looks really stable." Damon said as he shifted his gaze to the tree house, then back over at Ashley. Damon took notice that Ashley became very quiet, looking like she was lost in thought. When Ashley looked down at his ring, Damon instantly noticed the sudden nervousness in Ashley's face.

"So, what brings you out here in the woods?" Ashley asked. Even though Ashley was wearing Vervain, Damon wasn't able to compel her, but he could still read her mind since he wasn't actually controlling her. Once he had read her mind, he smiled.

"Ah you know, just walking through the woods. Have you heard of these so called animal attacks?" Damon asked as he slowly began to circle around Ashley, like a lion stalking it's pray.

"Yeah I have." Ashley said as she kept her eyes on Damon the whole time.

"What do you think could of done it?" Damon said in a amusing voice.

"I don't know. A wolf maybe?"

"Ah well that would make sense, but you see, I know for a fact it wasn't a wolf." Damon still stalked her.

"Then what was it then?" Ashley asked in a cautious voice. Damon stopped walking and gave her another charming smile.

"Me." Damon shrugged his shoulders and with amazing speed, he ran at Ashley and pinned her up against a large tree. Ashley tried to struggle free, but Damon's supernatural strength was too overpowering.

"So you're a Vampire. That means..."

"Yep, Stefan is too. You should really be careful who you talk to." Damon looked down at Ashley's Vervain bracelet and quickly pulled it off.

"What are you doing?!" Ashley yelled.

"Shh shh, it's okay." Damon knew that if he didn't compel Ashley into letting Damon drink some of her blood then she would struggle which would cause her a lot of pain. If she kept still and calm though then it wouldn't hurt at all. It would actually feel relaxing. Damon looked directly into Ashley's eyes with a serious look. "You're going to just stand here and not move. You're going to let me drink some of your blood and stay calm. Do you understand?"

"I understand." Ashley said in a trance-like state. Damon smiled and let go of Ashley, watching as she just stood there. Damon gently brushed Ashley's hair back away from her neck and brought his lips to her skin. He could smell the lovely body spray of cherry blossoms, along with her blood pumping through her veins. After a few times of softly kissing Ashley's neck, he brought out his fangs and carefully sank them in. Ashley gave out a little moan of pleasure as she closed her eyes. As Damon was drinking, he brushed Ashley's cheek with his fingers. Damon wasn't drinking Ashley's blood out of thirst, but out of the love he felt for her. For Vampires, this was one of the ways they would express their love to someone. As Damon was drinking and drinking, disturbances could be heard in the woods.

"DAMON!" A voice was heard, then grabbing Damon and sent him flying into a tree. Ashley fell to the ground with unconsciousness, droplets of her blood dripping into the yellow and orange leaves.

"Why hello Stefan." Damon said as he stood up to his feet and licked his blood stained lips.

"What the hell are you doing?" Stefan yelled at Damon as he rushed over to Ashley's motionless body.

"Oh I wasn't trying to kill her. You have to taste her blood though. It's nothing I've ever tasted before." Damon said with a devilish smile. Stefan quickly bit his own wrist and brought it up to Ashley's mouth, making her drink the blood. Once the Vampire blood was in her system, the bite marks on Ashley's neck had disappeared. He scooped her up with his arms and cradled her.

"You've really done it this time Damon." Damon sighed as he followed his brother home. Once they reached their house, Stefan laid Ashley on the couch and turned to his brother. "Please go in a different room Damon. I can't stand the sight of you right now."

"Oh don't be so dramatic."

"I'm not being dramatic! Look what you've done to her!"

"She was one hundred percent willing."

"Because you compelled her!

"Yeah yeah yeah." Damon rolled his eyes and walked out of the living room. Stefan sighed as he took a seat on the other couch.

"I'm getting too old for this..."

Last edited by false pretence; 11-24-2010 at 02:09 PM.
Old 11-26-2010, 06:50 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

After several minutes of waiting, Kiseki scowled, unfolding his arms and rising to his feet, having sat back down on the couch after Ichiru had left. He paced for a few moments, debating on whether or not to go outside and look for him. Decision led him to head out the front door.

"Ichiru?" He looked over the railing of the stairs, scanning the premises for his brother. Nothing but cars and scattered leaves below. He sighed, descending the stairs quickly and looking around again. Ichiru was nowhere to be found. "Maybe he took a walk..." The thought brought a slight scowl back to Kiseki's face, but Ichiru had said he needed some air. That could have meant going for a walk.

He headed away from the apartments, staying on the sidewalk as he neared the street. Things were a bit busier now, and more people walked the same path as he did, their chatter filling the air. As he walked, Kiseki scanned the opposite side of the street and the buildings nearby for any signs of his brother. As he was looking around, his gaze fell on the graveyard again, having neared it by now. He certainly wasn't going to go through here alone, but seeing the woods on the other side did give him an idea of where to look. He'd noticed Ichiru staring off toward the woods in the distance when they'd been walking together earlier in the day. Maybe he'd gone off into the woods to kill some time.

Still not wanting to go into the graveyard alone, Kiseki turned and headed back down the sidewalk, seeking to enter through the park instead. He picked up his pace, cutting through the small area and heading into the woods on the other side. For awhile, all that he could hear was the sound of leaves crunching under his feet as he walked, but as he continued deeper, he heard faint voices. He stopped, falling still and silent as he listened to see if he could make out what they were saying or who it was.

"So, what brings you out here in the woods?" He heard a feminine voice question her companion. He slowly made his way toward the voices, trying not to make too much noise and alert them.

"Ah you know, just walking through the woods. Have you heard of this so called animal attacks?" He heard a male voice respond.

Animal attacks? He thought. He actually hadn't heard anything about that.

Meanwhile, Ichiru, who had actually been perched on the roof above his apartment, cut through the park quickly, having been following Kiseki from a distance. He'd spotted him come down from the second floor, as well as heard him call his name, but he hadn't been able to get down to him before he left the parking lot. The younger twin had ventured into the woods. For what reason, he didn't know. But with vampires roaming around, it certainly wasn't very smart to go into the woods by yourself.

---
"Who do you think could have done it?" The boy asked after being told that she had heard about the attacks.

"I don't know. A wolf maybe?"

"Ah well that would make sense, but you see, I know for a fact that it wasn't a wolf."

Kiseki was beginning to grow frustrated. Just how far away were these people? They sounded so close.

"Then what was it then?"

"Me." Kiseki froze, shocked at the response. Was this a human talking? A soft thud snapped him out of it, bringing him to make his way toward the sounds more quickly.

"So you're a vampire." Kiseki nearly stopped again upon hearing this, but forced himself to keep moving. He could see a tree house up in one of the trees now, maybe that's where they were.

The rest of the conversation was unheard as he focused on maneuvering (sp?) through the leaves quickly but quietly. If there really was a vampire out here, he needed to try and help, didn't he?

"What are you doing?!" This time Kiseki looked up to see two people beneath the tree house. One was a boy, the other a girl. He recognized her as Ashley from gym class. The thud he'd heard had been the boy pinning her to a tree.

"You're going to just stand here and not move. You're going to let me drink some of your blood and stay calm. Do you understand?" After quieting her, he spoke again.

"I understand." The response was trance-like, but it still shocked Kiseki. Why the heck had she just agreed to let him bite her?!

Ichiru used his vampire speed to make his way through the woods, listening for any voices or specific noises. He could hear something in the distance, although he couldn't make out what exactly it was. It didn't take long at all for him to spot the familiar red hoodie that his brother wore amongst the brightly colored leaves, and he slowed, coming to a stop behind Kiseki, who seemed ready to attack whoever was in front of him. From a distance, it merely looked like a couple, but the smell of blood told Ichiru otherwise. He grabbed Kiseki from behind, putting his hand over his mouth as he pulled him behind a tree. The younger twin struggled furiously until he heard Ichiru whisper "It's me" in his ear.

"Don't get involved with this." The elder boy whispered, to which Kiseki grunted in disagreement. "Just stay here." When he looked up, Ichiru could feel the black veins fighting their way out, as well as his fangs. His anger didn't exactly help once he noticed who the girl was. "I'll handle this." he told Kiseki, releasing him and gently yet forcefully pushing him behind a tree.

"DAMON!" A familiar voice shattered the silence just as Ichiru was about to attack the vampire, and he was sent flying into a tree. Ashley dropped to the ground, unconscious. Kiseki reached out and pulled Ichiru behind the tree just as Stefan confronted the boy, who they had just learned was Damon. Ichiru obliged to his brother's silent wishes, staying hidden behind the tree as the two argued. It didn't seem as though there was anything for him to do this time around. He noticed Stefan give Ashley his own blood, which he knew would make her wound heal, as well as help her recover from the bloodloss. He seemed to actually care for her, unlike the other vampire.

Ichiru felt the urge to follow him as he picked her up and left, but fought it off. Unless he was just wanting her for himself, it was obvious he cared enough to actually take care of her. In the silence that followed, he heard shuffling behind him as Kiseki came to stand beside him.

"What should we do? Those vampires took Ashley somewhere! Shouldn't we go after them?" He looked at the drops of blood on the ground with concern, obviously not aware that with the speed the two had left in, it would be impossible to find them now. The silence brought him to look at Ichiru, who was keeping quiet in an attempt to control his rage, as well as his thirst. Kiseki noticed the black veins, and his eyes widened in shock. "I..Ichiru, what's wrong with your face? Are you okay?"

"It's nothing. I'm fine." Ichiru turned his head, hiding his face from Kiseki's view. "But if I see that Damon person again, he might not be."

OoC: Gonna cut it off because I don't want this post to be longer than it already is. Sorry about my big post of fail once again.

Old 11-27-2010, 03:30 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

(lol no it was fine)

After several minutes of Ashley being unconscious on the couch, she slowly opened her eyes half way then closing them again. Ashley fought the urge to pass out again by forcing her eye open. Ashley sat up on the couch slowly as she looked around the room by turning her head. The inside of this large house had a dim lighting to it, giving it an mid-evil image. A fireplace with a soothing fire was burning to Ashley's right. To her left on the other side of the room stood a large bookcase filled with many many books.

A pounding could be felt in her head as she put an hand to the side of her head. She didn't even know Stefan was right behind her on the other couch due to her back facing him. With Ashley's back still facing Stefan, she slowly stood up and began to walk forward where a staircase with a maroon colored carpet was located.

"Is anyone here?" Ashley asked, waiting for an answer. She turned her head and finally met Stefan's eyes where he sat on the couch. Ashley quickly backed up and tripped over the first step, falling on top of the third. She quickly turned her head and saw Damon in another room.

"Please don't hurt me. I know the two of you are Vampires and I promise I won't tell anyone. Just please let me go." Ashley pleaded as she quickly looked over at Stefan with fear in her voice.

Bonnie and Jeremy waited and waited for Ashley to return, but she never came. They knew Ashley didn't have her cell phone since her bag was on the other side of the room. Jeremy looked over to Bonnie with a worried look.

"We should go looking for her." Jeremy suggested. Bonnie didn't waste no time; quickly getting up from the bed she ran downstairs with Jeremy at her heels. They quickly got into Jeremy's car and sped off down the road.
"Where do you think she would be?" Bonnie asked as Jeremy drove.
"I have an idea." Jeremy quickly raced down a few streets and stopped at the edge of the woods.
"The tree house?" Bonnie asked as she got out of the car.
"Yeah. I know how she thinks. She has to be here." The two of them looked at each other for a few seconds, then walking into the woods. Bonnie placed her hands into a tree and quickly got a vision. Jeremy stopped walking when he saw Bonnie close her eyes tightly. "What's wrong?" But Bonnie didn't answer for a few moment. Finally, Bonnie's eyes snapped open in fear.

"She was bitten by a Vampire!"
"What?! Are you sure?"
"Yeah, I just saw it." The two of them sprinted into the woods at once, swiftly dodging the obstacles that the woods provided. Even though they had to run a mile, a burst of rage and adrenaline flowed through out the two of them and reached the tree house in only a few minutes. Once they got there, two teens were seen not too far where Ashley was in the vision.

"Where's Ashley?!" Jeremy yelled to Ichiru, knowing he was a Vampire.
"It wasn't him Jeremy." Bonnie said as she quickly walked over to the very place where Ashley was only a few minutes ago. Fear and rage flowed through Jeremy as he shot daggers to Ichiru, then turning over to Bonnie after a few moments.

"Did you find anything?" Jeremy asked as he began to walk over towards her.
"I don't see anything...wait!" Bonnie quickly knelt down and found Ashley's silver bracelet snapped in half, along with droplets of blood on the leaves.
"Her bracelet..." Jeremy said.
"Her Vervain bracelet." Bonnie whispered.
"Vervain?" Jeremy whispered back.
"It's an herb that keeps Vampires from compelling you. She was compelled..." Bonnie stood up and looked over to Ichiru and Kiseki.

"Do you have any idea where Ashley might be?"