Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-15-2010, 04:14 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church PG-13 (edited and redone)

In Virgina lies a small town named Fells Church. Fells Church was founded by the Fells family back in the 1500's. Basically the town lived up to it's reputation by being the best town for farming. The citizens took their farming very seriously. There was only one church in town that everyone went to and loved. Men, women, children, Witches, Werewolves, Vampires...yes, Vampire, Werewolves and Witches lived in Fells Church as well. They had to keep their secret hidden from the humans, or else they would be killed. Centuries had passed, bringing it over to the 1600's. In 1692, the Salem Witch Trials were starting in Salem, Massachusetts and Fells Church, Virgina did the same. From June through September of 1692, nineteen men and women, all having been convicted of witchcraft, were carted to Gallows Hill, a barren slope near Salem Village, for hanging. Another man of over eighty years was pressed to death under heavy stones for refusing to submit to a trial on witchcraft charges. Hundreds of others faced accusations of witchcraft. Dozens languished in jail for months without trials. Then, almost as soon as it had begun, the hysteria that swept through Puritan Massachusetts ended, along with the Witch Trials in Fells Church. 200 people were convicted of Witchcraft, and all 200 people were entirely innocent. It takes a lot more then that to catch a real Witch.

In 1864 a Werewolf named George Lockwood had told the small town about the Vampires living right underneath their noses. The Gilbert's, Lockwood's, and so many other families managed to round up all twenty-seven Vampires by injecting them with Vervain oil and brought them to the only church in town. Once all the Vampires were trapped, the families set the church into flames and watched it burn to the ground. What the founding families didn't know though, a Witch named Emily Bennett put a spell on the church, protecting the Vampires from the deadly flames. Normally she would of minded her own business, but Emily became friends with a Vampire named Katherine who had gotten captured and trapped inside the church. Little did Emily know though, Katherine escaped before the church was set to blaze from George Lockwood who was obsessed with her, wanting a Moonstone that Katherine had. So now underneath the burnt remains of the old church, an hidden tomb that can only be opened by a Witch lays underground with the twenty-six Vampires inside, rotting away and wishing to come out to bring revenge on the town...

Besides Witches, there were Vampires and Werewolves as well. In Fells Church the people had known about the Supernatural back then, and knew how to destroy them. They would have to strike a Vampire threw the heart with a wooden stake and kill a Werewolf with a silver bullet through the heart. All the Supernatural creatures had fled away from Fells Church for a few hundred years. So now it brings us to the present time, where Fells Church isn't a farm town anymore. The town is still small, but they added nice houses and buildings where the crops use to grow. There are a few buildings that still stand from the 1500's, even the burnt down church next to the cemetery still remains untouched. But now something strange is happening in the town. There have been reports of humans being attacked by some kind of animal. The bite marks on their necks appear to have two holes, like a Vampire's bite. Have Vampires really returned to Fells Church? Why have they returned all of a sudden? Could Werewolves and Witches be back there as well? Will to tomb be opened again and cause hell, gore and danger to wash over the town? You decide what will happen.

Vampires: Despite some differences from humans, these Vampires blend in and pass as humans without any problems. Like in most Vampire stories, they’re paler than humans, with a cooler body temperature. While they do have heartbeats, they are much slower than a normal human heartbeat. These Vampires also have fangs. They’re on the canine/eye teeth and they lengthen and sharpen with the need to feed and the scent of blood. They appear to be quite sensitive and can be stimulated with a bit of tongue action. Once they're canine teeth appear, their eyes will begin to change as well. Their veins around their eyes will surface and their eyes themselves will turn either bloody red, black as the night, or both. They can walk in sunlight unharmed if they wear the semi-precious gemstone Lapis Lazuli. Lapis is known as the ‘night stone’ (due to it being dark blue with gold, star-like flecks), and is a protective talisman for Vampires. The most common way to wear it is in the form of a ring, but it can also be worn as an pendant form around their neck. These Vampires have great strength and speed, able to move faster than any human. They’re able to jump and fall from high places, landing with cat-like grace, even if they’re rescuing a falling human in the process, and they’re pretty handy at scaling up the sides of buildings with ease. They certainly have no problems snapping logs bare-handed and uprooting innocent trees, and heavy objects are no obstacle. The more human blood a Vampire drinks, the stronger and faster they become. Vampires also have very enhanced senses, with sharper vision, the ability to see in the dark (though they do rely on some source of light to be able to see, so are as blind as humans in pitch dark environments), outstanding hearing, and a far superior sense of smell.

Even the weaker Vampires have the ability to influence humans and bend them to their will, from making them do things, to seeing things that aren’t there, and even forgetting about events entirely. Stronger Vampires are also able to do these things to weaker Vampires. If the Vampire is powerful enough, then they can maintain a connection with their victim over a distance, essentially turning them into a puppet for their own whims. Another mental power is the ability to communicate with each other telepathically. They are also able to ‘speak’ with humans in this way, though it’s something that happens far less frequently than Vampire to Vampire telepathic communication. Vampires are also able to pick up on human thoughts and emotions. There seems to be an element of the human broadcasting their thoughts rather than the Vampire actively digging around in people’s heads, though it’s not made clear if the more powerful Vampires are able to do just that. Vampires have the ability to shift into animal form. They’re limited to only a few such forms, and it’s an ability that depends on how strong a Vampire’s powers are, and how much human blood they’ve been drinking. Vampires who drink are weaker and only drink animal blood are able to shift into an animal as well, but they can only change into one, two at the most. Not only can they assume animal form, they also have the ability to control animals, turning otherwise peaceful creatures into mindless, dangerous beasts who will turn on their human owners and attack with the intent to kill. Stronger Vampires also have the ability to control the weather, from whipping up wind to making it snow, to even manipulating lightning.

Without Lapis Lazuli, sunlight is lethal to them. Even a few seconds in sunlight can cause exposed flesh to burn and blister. There is a catch with the Lapis Lazuli though. In order for it to work, a Witch has to put a spell on it in order for a Vampire to go in the sunlight. The spell lasts forever unless a Witch takes the spell off the gem. So a Vampire can't just buy a jewelry item with Lapis Lazuli in it and go in the sunlight, because it won't work without the spell. An Werewolf bite is also fatal to a Vampire. In order to enter a house a Vampire has to be invited in. It doesn’t have to be by the owner of the house, but it does have to be an invitation from a living human. The more powerful a Vampire is, the more they’re restricted by certain limitations. One of these is the ability to cross running water. Younger and weaker Vampires have no problems crossing water, whereas more powerful Vampires are bound by darkness and physically incapable of it. There are a few weakness, however, that are pure myths. These Vampires do have reflections in mirrored surfaces, aren’t affected by the sign of the cross (though having true faith can help protect you from mental attacks), and have no problems with holy water or garlic. A stake through the heart, burning a Vampire alive or cutting off the head will kill a Vampire. It also appears that Vampires can actually die from extreme trauma and blood loss. If a Vampire is able to drink blood after severe damage is inflicted, then they will heal and regain their strength. However, if the trauma is great enough and they are unable to get any blood, then they’ll die. This kind of damage is only likely to be sustained in a fight with one of their own kind. If a human was on the verge of dying, a Vampire can give that person Vampire blood and heal them. They have to be careful though because if the blood doesn't heal the human in time and if they die, they will turn into a Vampire.

If a Vampire ingests an herb called Vervain - be it injected into them directly, drunk via the blood of a human who has it in their system, or hidden in a normal drink - it poisons them, rendering them weak and helpless for a certain period of time; depending on how much Vervain. A rope soaked in Vervain oil is enough to securely restrain a Vampire, and also cause them pain in the process as the oil is rubbed into their skin. Vervain is also the only defense against mind control. Simply holding some of the flower is enough to prevent Vampires from controlling a person's mind. Wearing it in the form of jewelery is common practice by those in the know in Fells Church, and can be found in items such as an Vervain pendant or a bracelet. Bathing in the oil of Vervain also works, and people have also been known to drink it everyday so it is always in their blood system.

Werewolves: Werewolves are humans with an horrible family curse that was laid on them, but only the males of the family. They actually have a lot of the senses that Vampires have. They have super speed, have a strong sense of smell, hearing and sight, amazing strength, able to jump great distances and heal themselves, though Werewolves are still weaker then Vampires. There aren't that many Werewolves left in the world because the Vampires killed most of them off. The two species hated each other, so the Vampires took it amongst themselves to attack and kill any Werewolf they could find. Now Werewolves mainly exists in love stories and really bad movies. The ones who are still out there though are playing it save and doing their best to stay away from Vampires.

Now in order to be a Werewolf, it isn't just random. An Werewolf can't just bite a human and infect them with their venom. The Werewolf gene runs in certain families, but they aren't wolves. In order for one of the family members to set off the gene inside of them and become a Werewolf, they have to take a life away from another human. The person with the Werewolf gene could either kill a person on purpose or it could be an complete accident such as a car crash. Once you trigger the family curse, you have it for life.

Werewolves can transform into an wolf at will anytime they wish, but there's a little catch. Once there is a full moon in the night sky, their bodies will painfully transform into an normal sized wolf unwillingly and run around, killing everything in their path until the sun rises up. They have no control over their selves once turned for the night during the full moon. Their bite can actually kill a Vampire if they come across one. For the days there aren't a full moon, the Werewolf will still be able to turn willingly and know everything that they're doing. But remember though, Vampires are still more powerful then a Werewolf, but once the Werewolf turns into a wolf, Vampires are actually in danger. When there is a full moon, Vampires should stay as far away from a Werewolf as possible.

To kill a Werewolf is actually very simple. Since they are human, they can die like an normal human as well, though it takes a little bit more to do it. Sure a Werewolf can die in an car crash, but if for instance they get stabbed somewhere in their body, they can heal it if they manage to repair the damage in time. Once they are in an wolf form though, it is nearly impossible to kill them. The only thing that will work is if they are somehow set on fire or a silver bullet is shot clean through the heart. If they are in their human form and if they touch anything made out of real silver, their skin that is in contact with it will start to burn and simmer (like a Vampire caught in the sun without Lapis Lazuli or is touched by Vervain).

There is only one way that a Werewolf can dodge the full moon, and that's with a Moonstone. If a Werewolf carries around a Moonstone during a full moon, then they will not be forced to change into a dangerous wolf. The clear white Moonstone possesses supernatural powers, and Werewolves use to fight over these stones due to there weren't that many. The Lockwood family however has been passing that one Moonstone for many many years in their family, so as long as nothing happens to it then they will always have it.

Witches:
Witches can either be Male or Female and have been around for ages. Just like Werewolves, the gene is in their families blood, but they don't have to take another life in order to be a Witch. All their Supernatural powers comes naturally and can be used everyday. There aren't much really to be said about Witches. They're able to take down Vampires and Werewolves, start fires with their minds, say amazing spells and do magic, anything they wish, depending on how much they had practiced. Witches always keep to themselves though. They normally don't cause trouble with Vampires and Werewolves and keep to themselves. Since they are one hundred percent human, they can easily die. Though if given Vampire blood after an fatal incident and if they are still alive, the Vampire blood can completely heal them, while Werewolf blood cannot.

Rules:
1) Use proper grammar
2) Make your posts as descriptive as possible and to be two paragraphs or more (8-10 long descriptive sentences per paragraph)
3) No godmodding
4) No bunnying, meaning you can't control someone else's character without their permission
5) No double posting, spamming, etc...
6) You can sign up for up to four characters only. Please no more then four because then it gets confusing.
7) If you've read the rules, then write down Kei7137 somewhere in your SU
8) ALL pe2k rules are required
9) PG-13 Romance please
10) Have fun =)

Accepted:
~Me: Ashley and Jeremy Gilbert (both human) and Bonnie Bennett (witch)
~Dark Moonlight: Elrise (witch)
~DarkAmethyst: Ichiru Kagami (vampire) and Kiseki Kagami (human)
~Infernorose888: Alan "The Hawk" Barnes (supernatural hunter)
~Grsspkmnmaster: Derek Feyr (werewolf)

Reserved:

Denied:

Banned:

Name: Your name
Age: depends what you are. if your a Vampire then write down how old you really are and the age you look
What you are: A Vampire, Witch, Werewolf, Human, or Supernatural hunter
Appearance: A picture is fine. If no picture then a paragraph or two =)
Personality: A paragraph or more please =)
History: A paragraph or more please =)
RP sample:
Other:
Old 10-15-2010, 04:18 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church PG-13 (edited and redone)

Dear Diary,
Today will be different, it has to be. I will smile, and it will be believable. My smile will say 'I'm fine, thank you. Yes, I feel much better.' I will no longer be the sad little girl who lost her parents. I will start fresh, be someone new. It's the only way I'll make it through.

Ashley Gilbert looked over at the clock, seeing that it read 5:55 AM. She was already dressed and ready for school. Her hair was perfectly straight and flowed lightly down her back; she wore a low cut red t-shirt with a snowy white tank top underneath, dark blue tattered jeans and black converse sneakers. On her neck laid an golden locket with a picture of her adoptive parents inside which her mother gave to her for her birthday only days before they died. Ashley never leaves the house without it. On her right wrist lays a silver bracelet that her friend Bonnie gave to her; though Ashley has no idea that Vervain is inside it. Ashley packed up her diary in her school bag and walked over to the mirror, taking a deep breath as she looked into her own reflection. The first day of school wasn't going to start till seven, but Ashley had other stops to make. She walked downstairs and found her aunt and her twin brother Jeremy eating a bagel in the kitchen, both of them still in their pajamas.

"You're up and ready early." Jeremy said as Ashley grabbed a package of blueberry Poptarts and a cold bottle of water. In the living room the News was on but the TV was on mute. It showed that a couple was attacked by some animal during the night...
"Yeah I have a couple of stops to make. Can you take your car to school today?" Ashley asked as she turned around and looked at him.
"Yeah sure. Where are you going?"
"Giving mom and dad a visit." Ashley then walked out of the house and headed to her car. In the driveway was an blue Mitsubishi Eclipse GTS Spyder which was Ashley's, and an silver Mitsubishi Lancer OZ rally, which was Jeremy's. Both of them were beautiful racing cars that the the twins use for drag racing. Ashley got into her car and drove away to the graveyard. She parked her car and walked over towards the back, visiting her parents for about fifteen minutes. When she was finished she got back into her car and drove to the lake where the car had crashed off the bridge. When she got out, Ashley grabbed her bag and walked over to a huge rock where she sat down, looking out onto the water. The bright sun reflected off the lake and made it look so beautiful. It's been three and a half months since her parent's death. She doesn't show it on the outside, but on the inside, she's hurting really badly. When ever someone would ask Ashley how's she's doing, she would always lie and get away with it perfectly since she was a good liar. She has to be so she can face people. With a deep breath Ashley took out her diary and began to write again.

Dear Diary,
Something awful is going to happen today.
I don't know why I wrote that. It's crazy. There's no reason for me to be upset and every reason for me to be happy but...
But here I am at 6:30 in the morning , awake and scared. I keep telling myself it's just that I'm all messed up from the lack of sleep I've been getting lately. But that doesn't explain why I feel so scared. So lost.
The day before yesterday, while my aunt Jenna and my brother Jeremy and I were driving back from the food store, I had such a strange feeling. When we turned onto our street I suddenly thought, "Mom and Dad are waiting for us at Jenna's house. I bet they're on the front porch or in the living room looking out the window."
I know. That's totally crazy.
But even when I saw the house and the empty front porch I still felt that way. I ran up the steps and tried to call for them in my head, but nothing. I had let out a sigh and helped put away all the food. And then after when we were finished and when I walked up to my room, the most horrible feeling I've ever felt in my life came over me. I've never felt so utterly and completely lost.
Home. I'm home. This is my new home now. Why does that sound like a lie?
I should be happy that I'm with Bonnie now though. All these other people I've never met before, so so far I only have Bonnie and Jeremy to hang out with. I'm not complaining about that though. Jeremy and I start our first day of high school today, so we should be able to meet some new people. This is my chance for a fresh clean start... But right now everything looks strange to me, as if I don't belong here. It's me that's out of place. And the worst thing is that I feel there's somewhere I do belong, but I just can't find it.

Ashley looked up at the water again, watching as the ripples of the lake gently flowed up on the cool sand. She then placed her diary away and took out her breakfast, eating it as she looked out at the beautiful water that was so peaceful. Since she still had a little bit more time before school started she continued to just sit there and think. Ashley tried to remember how she got out of the lake, but the memory was so fuzzy. There was no way that she made it out of there by herself. Someone...or something had to of pulled her out..

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 10-15-2010 at 04:28 PM.
Old 10-16-2010, 12:52 AM
infernorose888 Offline
Master Trainer

Following the events of Changes a novel of the Dresdden Files

I pulled up the gravel driveway in my old pickup. When I stopped in my garage, I let out Harry's massive dog, Mouse. I had been asked to dog sit while my wizard friend was helping rebuild his apartment building after a pair of terrorist vamps tossed him a molotov cocktail. The knights of the cross, Sanya, Michael, and Karrin, were back out in the world, resuming their search of the Blackened Denarians. Thomas was back to his luxurious lifestyle, Molly was helping her mother since her father was currently in Israel. And my old classmates had resumed their lives in town. It was nice to know that we didn't have to worry about the Red Court of vampires anymore. However, I had heard of a lot of dissapearances in the area and couldn't help but get mad. Vampires were in MY town. I opened the door to my house and was tackled by my 4 dogs, black bear, racoon, 2 fennec foxes, and potbellied pig. They all began socializing with mouse, or licking my face.

"It's great to be home guys, I missed you too." I said, smilling. I got up and opened the back of the horse trailer. Out came the 5 biggest yaks I had in my herd.

Last edited by infernorose888; 10-16-2010 at 05:24 AM.
Old 10-16-2010, 01:14 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

Ichiru

Daylight was just beginning to break through the dark horizon as Ichiru manuevered through some stray trees on the outside of the city. He'd already quenched his thirst for the time being, so he need not worry about that now. He was a bit worried, attending a school filled with so many humans. He'd never been around more than three or four at a time. Would he be able to control himself around an entire class?

He shook his head, resting on a tree branch that overlooked the lake. Coming here always relaxed him somehow. When they were young, he and Kiseki had always played together at the lake. He watched the ripples in the water, completely forgetting about everything else for the several moments that he stared into the lake.

A strange scent greeted him, then. One that didn't belong with that of the water. It wasn't...strange, exactly - he was very familiar with it. His eyes scanned the shore and waters, and finally he spotted the source - a girl sitting on a rock near the water. So he had been right. There was someone here - and a human at that. He had to admit he was curious, though... What was someone doing out this early? He was different, being what he was, but what was a normal human doing out?

He debated with himself for several moments, trying to decide whether or not to go down there. She looked to be around his age - or his supposed age, so maybe she went to the high school. If that was the case, then if he got to know her, he'd at least have one person he knew at the school.

He sighed, having finally made his decision, and made sure his fangs were hidden before dropping down from the tree silently and making his way over to her.

"Little early to be out, don't you think?"

OoC: Gah, braindead. I'll post for Kiseki after some time's passed. He's the type that sleeps in xP

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 10-16-2010, 06:39 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

As Ashley was sitting there while looking out at the water, a voice was heard from behind her.

"Little early to be out, don't you think?" the voice had said. It startled her a little bit since his footsteps weren't heard at all. Ashley quickly turned her head and stood up to her feet, accidentally dropping her closed bottle of water and the wrapper to her Poptart onto the ground.

"I should be asking you the same question." Ashley said. The boy who stood in front of her had jet black hair that fell down to the nape of his neck in a ruffled mess, his bangs coming down a little past his nose, and swayed to the left that covered his left eye. She noticed that he had piercing emerald green eyes, which seemed to stand out against his dark hair. They had to be the greenest eyes she had ever seen. His skin was very pale, although smooth and blemish-free. He wore a black t-shirt with skulls imprinted on its front, along with a matching pair of dark jeans, and a chain reaching around to the back on the right side. A pair of black sneakers were noticed as well. Ashley put on a smile as she looked at him. "My name is Ashley. I just moved here. What's your name?"

Once Jeremy was finished with his breakfast he walked up to his room and got dressed. He wore a brown surfing t-shirt, dark colored jeans and dark brown converse sneakers. Today was a new beginning for Jeremy; his sister as well. It was time for a fresh new start for the twins. He was confident that he could call this new town home, although him and his sister already know the area since they always came to their aunt's house for the holidays. It felt a little bit weird calling this place home though; he would just have to get use to it.

Jeremy walked across the room and put on a masculine necklace that his friend Bonnie gave him, although having no idea that it was filled with Vervain. He just always thought that it smelled nice. Jeremy grabbed his bag and walked back downstairs where he saw his aunt drinking coffee.

"I'm off to school aunt Jenna."
"Alright, good luck."
"Yeah thanks." Jeremy sighed but gave a smile, then walking out to his car and got in, driving away. When he got to school he noticed that Ashley's car wasn't parked in the school's parking lot. When he spotting Bonnie leaning against her car towards the back, Jeremy drove over to her and parked next to her car.

"You're finally here!" Bonnie said as she gave Jeremy a tight hug when he got out of his car. He returned the hug and looked at her.

"Have you seen Ashley?" Jeremy asked.
"No I didn't. I thought that maybe she was with you."
"Nope, she made a few stops. I'm sure she'll be here soon." Jeremy said as he looked out to the street. The two of them gave each other a smile and went inside the school together.
Old 10-16-2010, 08:10 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Ichiru

Ichiru's suddenly speaking without her knowing he was there seemed to startle the girl, making her drop a closed water bottle and Poptart wrapper that she'd been holding.

"I should be asking you the same question." She responded, to which Ichiru smirked slightly. There was a pause before she smiled and spoke again. "My name is Ashley. I just moved here. What's your name?"

"Ichiru." The black haired teen responded with a smile of his own. "So you're new in town?" He paused to pick up the bottle and wrapper she'd dropped, offering them to her. "I've just come here myself, but I used to live here when I was younger." He didn't mention anything else for fear that he might slip and reveal himself to her.

Kiseki

Kiseki's eyes snapped open, greeted with the rising sun on the horizon. He shielded his eyes from the light, turning his head to look at the digital clock on the table beside the bed. When he noticed the time display, his eyes widened and he shot up, throwing the blanket off of him.

"Crap! Why does the stupid alarm never go off?" He muttered to himself as he jumped out of bed and ran to the closet to grab a change of clothes. Moments later, he ran back out, wearing his crimson hoodie and dark cargo-like pants. It seemed that ever since he'd started his new job, things were constantly going wrong. His alarm never went off for one, so he was late for school a lot now.

After hopping about the room, trying to get his socks on, he grabbed his bag and slung it over one shoulder, running downstairs to the kitchen to grab a bagel before he realized he'd forgotten his shoes. With a groan, he went back upstairs, fetching said apparel and putting them on, then ran back downstairs, eating the bagel all the while.

Finally, he exited the house, closing and locking the door behind him. Even after all of this time, it still felt weird not to have anyone living there with him. It still felt as though he should be telling his mom he was leaving, or have Ichiru waiting for him so that he could tease him about waking up late.

I hope I didn't forget my homework or anything... His thoughts shifted randomly. That's the last thing I need...

Not too long after, he arrived at the school, having walked from his house. He'd finished his bagel along the way, and had stowed his keys in one of the pockets on the side of his pant leg, where it had no chance of falling out. He pulled his cell phone out of his bag, opening it to check the time, and nearly fell over. He'd gotten the time wrong - he was actually early for school...if not right on time.

He sighed, snapping the phone shut and putting it away. Better early than late... With that thought, he stretched and headed into the school.

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 10-16-2010 at 08:26 PM.
Old 10-16-2010, 08:16 PM
infernorose888 Offline
Master Trainer

After I had let the animals back, I went into my house to get some lunch. As I entered the living room, I saw on my couch a small heavily muscled ape-man wearing a loincloth and playing Halo Reach.

"Sasquatch!!" I shouted a the hairy man and he leap up.

"Uuuuh, Hey Alan, I was just doing a little housesitting for ya." he said, clearly nervous. I checked my fridge and urned back o him.

"Then PLEASE explain where all my FOOD went!!!!"
Old 10-18-2010, 12:17 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

"Ichiru." he had responded with a smile. "So you're new in town?" Ashley watched as he paused to pick up the things she had dropped and offered them to her. Ashley took them from Ichiru and nodded her head.

"I'm pretty much knew, well to the school that is. I live with my aunt now and my brother and I use to come here during the holidays to visit her. I know the area and everything but just never stayed long enough to make any friends. Well me and my brother made one friend while visiting here during the years."

"I've just come here myself, but I used to live here when I was younger." Ichiru said.

"Yeah it's pretty nice here." Ashley shifted her gaze over to the lake where she looked out to the water, then over to the rebuilt bridge. They had to replace some of the metal that was damaged when her parent's car crashed off the bridge. Ashley zoned out for a few seconds as she stared out onto the bridge and replaying that night in her head. It still bothered her how she got out of the lake, but she shook it off and looked over at Ichiru. Ashley put the plastic bottle in her bag along with the empty wrapper and took out her cell phone, looking at the time.

"Ah crap..." Ashley said to herself as she looked up at Ichiru. "I'm gonna be late for school. Being late on the first day won't exactly look good." Ashley chuckled a little bit as she walked over to her car that was only parked a few feet away. She opened the door to the driver's side but didn't go in yet, then looking over at Ichiru. "Do you want a ride to school or something?" Ashley asked with a sweet smile.

(very very bad post >_<)
Old 10-18-2010, 12:29 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster

Derek Feyr
Human

It was a new day. I watched the sunrise from the roof of the camper in the trailer park. It was still warm enough that I could sleep in the hammock hanging from the tree branches above the camper. It had been a long night, without much need for going out at odd hours to satisfy the bestial hunders that I had at certain moments. The lack of cravings for deer blood at 3 am made it easier to stay hidden.

An unusual breeze raced through the ancient pines. It was starting to get cold, which meant it would be more and more difficult to stay hidden. I shivered briefly before jumping down from the trailer, landing on the soft pine needle floor. Throwing a hoodie on, I started walking towards school.

Another day, another dollar.
We should get paid in school

Old 10-18-2010, 01:12 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Ashley took the bottle and wrapper Ichiru had offered her before responding to him.

"I'm pretty much knew, well to the school that is. I live with my aunt now and my brother and I use to come here during the holidays to visit her. I know the area and everything but just never stayed long enough to make any friends. Well me and my brother made one friend while visiting here during the years." After Ichiru informed her that he'd lived in Fells Church as a child, she said, "Yeah, it's pretty nice here."

Her gaze shifted to the lake then, and the bridge that crossed it high above the waters. It had been rebuilt awhile back, after someone had an accident and gone off the side. Although it hadn't been him, nor had anything to do with him, Ichiru couldn't help but feel bad when looking at the bridge and thinking of that. He really felt sorry for the people who had drove off of the side, and had to wonder if they had even survived.

"Ah crap..." Ichiru snapped out of his train of thought and looked back to Ashley when she spoke again. She had put away the bottle and wrapper by now and was looking at her cell phone. She looked up at Ichiru. "I'm gonna be late for school. Being late on the first day won't exactly look good." She chuckled a bit and walked over to a car parked nearby. She opened the door for the driver's seat, but paused, not getting in yet. Ichiru started to ask her what was wrong, but stopped when she turned at looked back at him, asking with a sweet smile, "Do you want a ride to school or something?"

Ichiru started to decline out of instinct, having kept away from humans for so long, but after a few moments' thought, he returned the smile, responding with a nod.

"If it wouldn't cause you any trouble, sure."

Old 10-18-2010, 04:09 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

"If it wouldn't cause you any trouble, sure." Ichiru had responded.
"It's no trouble at all." Ashley got in the car and closed the door behind her. Once Ashley had reached the school's parking lot, she saw her brother's car next to Bonnie's near the back. Ashley pulled up and parked on the end next to Jeremy's. Once she got out her phone began to ring and Ashley quickly grabbed it from her bag, seeing Bonnie calling.

"Hey Bonnie. I'm in the parking lot."
"Yay!" Bonnie almost screamed, her end of the line cutting short. Ashley just stood there puzzled for a minute before putting her phone on silent and back into the bag. About a hundred feet away the doors to the side of the school bursted open and Bonnie came out running towards Ashley with her arms out, Jeremy following behind but only walking.

"Oh dear..." Ashley said as she braced herself for Bonnie's tight hug. Bonnie pretty much jumped into the air and almost tackled Ashley onto the ground. Luckily her car was there to catch her balance.

"We've missed you so much! I'm so glad that you're finally here. I have loads to tell you!" Bonnie said in excitement as Jeremy finally made it over to the group. Ashley smiled and Bonnie let Ashley go.

"Guys this is Ichiru. We met over by the lake." Ashley said as she looked over at Ichiru, then over to Jeremy and Bonnie.

"Hey, my name's Jeremy. I'm Ashley's twin brother." Jeremy said in a friendly tone. Bonnie just looked at Ichiru with an confused look for a few seconds.

"You're name is Ichiru? I'm so so so sorry. Even though we haven't really talked before I thought your name was Kiseki all these years." Bonnie said, feeling a little stupid. Ashley and Jeremy exchanged laughter as Ashley hugged Bonnie.

"Bonnie I love you." Ashley smiled as she walked a few feet in front of everyone, then turning her head. "We better get inside. Jeremy, we have to go to the office."

"And so the day begins..." Jeremy sighed and followed his sister, along with Bonnie. Bonnie didn't want to leave Ichiru by himself so she stopped in her tracks and looked over at him.

"You coming?" Bonnie asked in a playful voice, then turning back around and began walking again. Jeremy and Ashley reached the office and saw a woman at the front desk.

"Hi. My name is Jeremy Gilbert. This is my sister Ashley Gilbert. We're new students here."

"Ah yes, we've been expecting you. Hold on just a moment." said the woman as she walked to another desk and pulled out a few pieces of paper. She returned to the twins and handed them both two pieces of paper. "One is your class schedule and the other is a map of the whole school. Your teachers have been informed that you may be late the next few days to your classes since you're new so don't worry about being late."

"Okay thank you." Ashley said.

"Good luck you two." said the woman as she logged onto her computer. The twins compared each others classes and was surprised that every single one of their classes were the same.

"Wow." Jeremy said as he looked at his sister.

"Looks like we have History first." Ashley responded. After a few minutes of finding their first class, they knocked on the door and had every eye in the room look at them. "Hi, we're new students here."

"Ah yes, come in come in. It's Ashley and Jeremy Gilbert right?"

"Yes sir." Jeremy responded.

"My name is Mr. Alaric Saltzman. My students just call me Alaric or Rick, but you can call me whatever. There's a few seats open so you can go pick one. Your books are right over here." Alaric walked over to his desk and picked up two heavy text books, then handing them to the twins. The twins took the books and headed over to the middle of the room where two seats were opened next to each other.
Old 10-18-2010, 05:45 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"It's no trouble at all." Ashley responded as Ichiru approached the car. It was only moments after he'd gotten inside and they'd left the lake that they arrived at the school. Ichiru got out at the same time as Ashley, seeing her quickly reach into her bag and pull out a cell phone, which had just started ringing.

"Hey Bonnie. I'm in the parking lot." She spoke to the person on the other end, who Ichiru could hear yell something, bringing a puzzled look onto Ashley's face before she put away the phone.

Moments later, he saw the school doors burst open, a girl running out into the parking lot with her arms open. A boy followed behind, but walking instead.

"Oh dear..." Ashley spoke from beside Ichiru, seeming to brace herself just before the girl nearly tackled her to the ground. If the car hadn't been behind her, she would have most likely fallen. Ichiru couldn't help but smile at the sight. It reminded him of Kiseki, in a way.

"We've missed you so much! I'm so glad that you're finally here. I have loads to tell you!" The girl spoke then, and Ashley smiled as she let her go.

"Guys this is Ichiru. We met over by the lake." She looked at Ichiru, then to the other girl and the boy, who had just caught up.

"Hey, my name's Jeremy. I'm Ashley's twin brother." He spoke in a friendly tone, to which Ichiru smiled in response.

"Nice to meet you."

The other girl was looking at him in confusion, which made him wonder what she was thinking.

"You're name is Ichiru? I'm so so so sorry. Even though we haven't really talked before I thought your name was Kiseki all these years." Ichiru appeared obviously shocked when she spoke, simply staring at her as Ashley and Jeremy laughed and Ashley hugged Bonnie.

"Bonnie I love you." Ashley smiled and walked ahead of everyone, turning back to look at them. "We better get inside. Jeremy, we have to go to the office."

"And so the day begins..." Jeremy sighed and followed his sister, along with the other girl, who Ichiru now knew as Bonnie. The latter stopped suddenly and turned back to look at Ichiru.

"You coming?" She asked him in a playful voice before turning around to resume her walk to the school. Ichiru shook himself out of his thoughts and ran to catch with her.

"Wait, so you know someone named Kiseki that looks like me?"

Old 10-19-2010, 01:08 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

As Bonnie was walking she heard Ichiru catch up with her, now walking side my side.

"Wait, so you know someone named Kiseki that looks like me?" Ichiru had asked. Bonnie turned her head and gave him a smile.

"I thought that I heard people call you Kiseki during the years. Is that a nickname for you or something?" Bonnie asked as her hand accidentally brushed up against his. When their skin made contact, Bonnie had this weird sensation and felt cold all over; chills beginning to appear on top of her skin. This feeling that she felt throughout her body was...death. This is what she imagined death would feel like. When a Witch came in contact with another Supernatural being, a connection would start between the two. A Vampire would know about this connection right then and there, coming naturally to them. Bonnie took a few steps back and looked down at the ground. "I've gotta go, I'm sorry." Bonnie then quickly walked into the school and was out of sight.

Ashley and Jeremy sat in their seats while waiting for the bell to ring. After a minute or two of just sitting there, Ashley stood up to her feet and walked over to Alaric.

"Would it be okay if I used the bathroom and put my jacket in my locker?" Ashley asked. Alaric looked over at the clock and nodded his head.

"You still have ten minutes left before class starts. Do you know where you're going?"

"I have a map. Would it be okay though if I used a hall pass? I have a feeling that I might get a little lost."

"Yeah no problem." Alaric reached into his desk and began to write Ashley a pass.

"Can you take my jacket as well?" Jeremy asked from his seat.

"Are your legs broken?" Ashley turned around and asked as she playfully smiled. The students who were in the class laughed; even Alaric chuckled.

"No, but it wouldn't make sense if both of us went since our lockers are right next to each other. I can just give you my locker combination." Ashley sighed as she walked over to Jeremy and took his jacket. "Love you."

"Yeah yeah yeah love you too." Ashley walked back to the front desk and grabbed the hall pass. She exited the room and went to the bathroom first. When she was finished she walked through a few hallways and made a few turns until finally reaching her and Jeremy's locker. She opened her locker with no problem and placed her sweatshirt in it. When she tried to open Jeremy's locker though, it wouldn't open.

"Oh come on you stupid thing." Ashley said in frustration. The combination worked but the bottom of the locker was jammed. Ashley gave it a hard kick with her right foot on the bottom of the locker while yanking it open. The kick actually worked as the locker swung opened. Ashley smiled and placed Jeremy's sweatshirt in his locker. She stood there for a few moments as she looked inside, surprised by how big these lockers were.
Old 10-20-2010, 02:06 AM
infernorose888 Offline
Master Trainer

After Saquatch left, I took care of all my animals and got in my truck, my binturong, Popcorn, hopped on my shoulder and we drove to the high school to meet with an old friend.

As I entered the classroom, I was reminded of the musty old scent of Magnus's ancient artifacts. He was a bear of a man that taught world history at the school. He was also the wrestling and boxing coach as well as an infamous russian vampire hunter.

"Alan, how are ye doin this fine mornin." He said, his deep, accented voice reverberated in the room. He shook my hand with such vigor I could barely feel it. Popcorn leapt from my shoulder and climbed up Magnus's massive, scraggly beard to perch on his bald head like a shaggy fur hat.

"I'm doing fine, how's Lucille?" I asked the burly man. Lucille was the English teacher at the school and one of my first crushes. However, she was a terrifying girl and scared the supernatural beings she hunted even more than they scared civilians. She was also a ruthless fighter. She had been a great asset at the Chichen Itza battle.

"Why ask Magnus when I'm standing right here?" She asked as she materialized in the doorway, fingering a crucifix around her neck. She was tall and thin and had long brown hair, much like Michael, her husband (not the previous Michael I had mentioned). She had a confident stride and piercing eyes. she always seemed to be staring at my soul.

"I'm doing fine, thank you Alan." She said, as she gave me a crushing hug. She then turned and left the room. "I have to prepare for the first day of school, there's a new student and we want to make her feel welcome."

"Ah, yes, her name was Ashley right?" Said Magnus. He began to right the days lesson plan on his chalkboard. That was the fun thing about him, he never used anything invented after 1975 in class.

"Well, I got to go visit Michael at the antique shop." I said as I left the room. As I got in my truck, I saw the students rushing into the school and remembered I had forgotten Popcorn with Magnus. I shrugged, the binturong loved to spend time with the old history teacher and they'd be fine.

I walked into the antique shop/book store and rung the bell. A tall, lean man walked up polishing a huge longsword.

"Good day Alan, any news about the Reds?" He asked.

"Yep, thanks to Dresden, they're gone for good." I said, pulling out a couple of old colt revolvers that were falling apart.

"Can I get these repaired, and a little ammo, I'm running out." I said, placing some money on the table.

"Sure, come back at 5:00 tonight and they'll be ready." He said, placing his sword on a wall rack.
Old 10-20-2010, 01:08 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

OoC: Gonna mess with Bonnie a little, assuming she's still in the hallway. xP

IC: Ichiru

"I thought that I heard people call you Kiseki during the years. Is that a nickname for you or something?" Bonnie's reply made Ichiru look at her. although the expression on his face was unreadable. If she had seen someone named Kiseki around school, then that meant he still attended school here. Ichiru had been under the impression that he'd moved out of town or something had happened to him. The worry had been eating him alive the entire time he'd been away.

He started to respond to Bonnie, but stopped abruptly when her hand accidentally brushed against his. A weird feeling came over him, and his gaze shifted to the ground. He felt some sort of...connection to Bonnie now. Did that mean she wasn't a normal human?

Bonnie took a few steps back, looking at the ground. "I've gotta go, I'm sorry." She turned and walked away quickly then, disappearing into the school. Ichiru sighed, looking at the ground with a scowl. He should have known something like this would happen. He couldn't expect to come to a place like this without someone eventually finding out what he was. If Bonnie had figured it out, all he could do no was hope that she didn't tell anyone.

Shifting his bag on his shoulder, he went into the school, heading toward the office.

Kiseki

Having hung around outside for too long, Kiseki had made himself late. He'd noticed a group of people outside, but hadn't paid them much attention due to his spacing out. Now all of them had gone inside, and he was late. It seemed that no matter what he did, it always ended up this way.

He ran through the school's front doors, not even noticing the similar-looking teenage boy in the office as he passed. He slowed down when in the hallway, so as not to crash into anyone. However, this didn't seem to help, for with his eyes on the floor and not in front of him, he walked into someone only a few steps further. The shock made him back up a few steps, seeing the person who he'd run into - a dark skinned girl.

"I-I'm sorry, I should've been watching where I was going. Are you okay?"