Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-31-2010, 06:01 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Default Re: The Fell War Saga <A Bleach RP> [RP] =REVIVED=

Uryu Ishida =Quincy=
Karakura town, World of the Living, Orihime's flower shop
Unaffiliated

"I know they must hold some sort of great power for so many beings to be searching for them so fervently, but other than that, I honestly don't know much else. My goals lie mostly with defending whoever I can," Uryu answered. He was completely honest about it, at least; the Fell Stones, important as everyone was making them out to be, were most likely lost in places that no one could know of. You could search for a millenia and never find a trace of one, especially if they were actual stones in the sense of rocks. If they were any smaller than an average bottle cap, you'd probably never find it.

About that time, a Soul Reaper and the other two presences he had picked up wherever Ronoh had went earlier. "Ten minutes? Where have you been for the past seven years? Ever since the Routaikakami showed up in full force, more and more Hollows are drawn to the World of the Living in droves. Most of them refuse to take a Human form, and their spiritual pressure running amok is not only attracting Hollows, it's gotten to the point more recently when the mix of spirit energy started to mutate the Hollows that came through. And as I'm sure you know, Hollows consume the souls of Humans, Soul Reapers and the like; it's the reason they come to the World of the Living. Over the past seven years, the balance of souls between Soul Society and the World of the Living has been tipping more and more. This cursed rain is a side effect of the balance shift; the World of the Living and the Soul Society's balance of souls is nearing the brink of collapse. It happened many generations ago when my ancestors were at the height of their power, when they tipped the balance from destroying too many Hollows."

Uryu sighed and adjusted his glasses, shaking his head. "And now there's only one of us left in the world. You can basically tell how things turned out because of arrogance in our history. It seems like the old phrase 'Those who don't learn history are doomed to repeat it' is true for even things of that catastrophic nature if you give it enough time..."

((I can get away with this because it's Uryu xP))

Rukia Kuchiki =Soul Reaper, First Response Captain=
Rukongai mountains, Soul Society
Unaffiliated

Interesting. She must have cut too shallow on the white one's mask and not gotten it all the way. Although, she never had seen a Hollow with the ability to merge with others. Learned something new every day. This could get bad; if that Hollow advanced past her, the unconscious Soul Reapers from Squad Six would be a quick snack for it. She couldn't allow members of her brother's squad (Or any Soul Reaper, really) face that sort of dishonorable death. "Dance, Sode no Shirayuki!" She said, drawing the katana, turning it counter-clockwise an instant before it transformed into what most considered to be the most beautiful of all Zanpakuto. Completely white, blade tsuba and hilt, a white ribbon forming at the pommel. A blast of frigid air accompanied the transformation, bringing with it the fog that usually accompanied such low temperatures.

If the fight got tough, she would have to rely on her Shikai alone; her Bankai would likely kill the other Soul Reapers in their current condition, or give them a horrible case of frostbite. Releasing her Zanpakuto took just a few seconds too long; she had just enough time to duck out of the way of the full strength of the boulder-like mass of black body, the attack thankfully missing anything too vital but still catching her left arm.

Judging from the sudden sharp pains, her arm had almost been ripped off from the force of the blow, and her shoulder had been dislocated. Rukia took a quick second to pop in back into place (Painful, but fighting with one arm had her at a disadvantage), gripping Sode no Shirayuki with both hands, putting the pain in her arm out of her mind as best she could to focus on the fight.

Damn it... I can't take another hit like that. If I hadn't moved, that thing probably would have taken my head off, Rukia noted mentally, taking a stance combining defense and agility. If she could find a way to block the Hollow's attacks, or properly time her shunpo to avoid its attack patterns, she could probably figure out a way to get in close to cut through the mask... If she could get that high up. For now, she would just prepare herself for the coming attacks and adjust her strategy accordingly.

((I'll post for the rest next time; I has to go to sleep some time tonight.))
Old 10-31-2010, 09:15 AM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

A small critter
World of the Living, Karakura Town, Orihime's Shop
teh phun!

The cat eyed him hungrily, and all the woodland critter could do not to bolt away was creep closer to a vase, hugging it tightly as he hid behind it. But then, the cat lost interest and a very endowed girl with long red hair suddenly bolted outside of the room warning the cat not to do anything to him. The rabbit sighed in relief at that, and already felt an odd kinship with the bouncy girl.

The strange, alluring smell intensified as three more people barged in, seemingly unfazed by the rain outside. The bunny cocked his head at the sight, wondering why the lots of them seemed flustered nonetheless. A sinewy man dressed in white berated them, pointing out just how much their so-called help really helped the world. The bunny couldn't help a snicker at that and, as the kitty didn't seem intent in eating him, he cautiously left his hiding place, taking a good look at the crowd gathered there.

Other than the black kitty, the sinewy man and the girl who ran out of the room earlier, there was another girl- Ronoh, one of the new arrivals had called her. Her smell was pretty strange but he couldn't help but be drawn to it. Plus, she was the only one that had even noticed his existence, and was seemingly saddened by it.

Another girl was playing around with what looked like a toddler, and both of them had a smell which was far too spicy for the little rabbit's tastes. He felt a wave of potential danger wash over him, very faint, not even enough to make his nose twitch.

Two of the new arrivals shared a strange closeness to Ronoh's smell, though a little more bitter in his opinion, while the third one, dressed in a black garb the bunny saw on other people too, had a smell closer to the girl with the toddler, but gentler, though a similiar wave of danger came from him, albeit stronger.

Seeing as nobody seemed to be planning to have rabbit stew, the critter hopped towards the girl whose name he knew, Ronoh, giving her a wide-eyed stare that basically screamed "HUG ME!"

[[OOC: Tell me if I missed anyone]]

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 10-31-2010, 09:31 AM
Seliana Offline

Send a message via AIM to Seliana Send a message via MSN to Seliana Send a message via Yahoo to Seliana

OOC: Screw it, I'll post with the others later. For now, I need to keep up with Yoruichi before I go on Sea Phase.

Yoruichi ShihoinWorld of the Living; Orihime's Flower Shop
Unaffiliated (aligned with the Routaikagakami at present)

How precious. The Arrancar actually thought she cared a jot beyond her initial comment. Precious, precious, precious.

"Moving on," Yoruichi said with deliberate sweetness, making a point of keeping the to the discussion in hand that was, by leaps, far more important than the wounded pride of an Arrancar, a very being at that who couldn't have expected the warmest of receptions from most Shinigami. It was the type of tone one who had definitely been the leader of more rebellious persona before, and for a long time at that.

She was more than well-versed in dealing with others and their precious tendencies, and if Blackmoon had a problem with it, it was her loss. Yoruichi had moved on already, though her muzzle twitched slightly at the mention of Nel. So perhaps she wasn't as carefully against most of them, but Nel was likely the only exception at present.

"Thanks, Orihime," she said when the girl handed the dress to her, silently keeping the complaints on the fact it was a dress of all things in her head. She didn't want to offend her, and was truly grateful.

"Gimme a second," she added, backing up and into the shadows, though they did little to hide the fact that, once she'd transformed, she was going to be naked. Ah well.

Moments later and a few flashs of light and smoke, and the lithe, dark form of the Soul Reaper's true form stood in place of the cat. Purple hair settled erratically over her shoulders, and once the dress was thrown over her form, amber eyes (Orihime in fact had good taste, if one was truthful, for the colour blended well with Yoruichi's piercing gaze), Yoruichi padded back to her original spot in the centre of the room.

"Now, these Fell Stones..." she began, before pausing as another glance was sent Ronoh's way. The Routaikagamikami had curled herself upon a chair, head buried in her arms. Yoruichi's brow knitted into a little frown, and she pursed her lips before sighing a little.

"Orihime-chan," she said quietly, running a hand distractedly through her hair, "Why don't you take those two," she indicated the Arrancar, "Upstairs for a bit. Aotori might get a kick out of trying one of your milkshakes."

She grinned a little at the girl as she said that, more to reassure than anything before moving closer to Ronoh's side, though she didn't speak and her look was patient but pointed as she waited for Orihime to take Blackmoon and Aotori upstairs. She kept an eye on the rabbit too, brow raising a little in bemusement at it; it was clear that out of cat form, she didn't have too great an interest in it, and even as she glanced at and waited for the others to go, her left shoulder stooped slightly, as if silently allowing the rabbit to use it for its own purposes, seeing as Ronoh did not seem likely to respond much at the present.

Old 10-31-2010, 03:08 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

OOC: Actually Seli, Ronoh is looking at the bunny lol. Also, XD @ the fact that no one sensed Soyana’s Spirit Fire.

===

IC: Ronoh =Routaikakami=
World of the Living ; Karakura Town, Orihimie’s Shop
None

I nearly fell off the stool in shock when Soyana’s Spirit Fire suddenly raged to full strength somewhere in the distance. I jerked upright so quickly that I had to grab the counter to keep from tilting the stool over and spilling to the floor. A surprised noise made its way free of my throat, and I twisted around to face the direction that the older Routaikakami’s spiritual energy was coming from. I then eyed the portal, which was still active, and briefly considered going to help. Soyana would never release her Spirit Fire like that if it wasn’t an emergency.

But within a few seconds, the Prevailer of Souls reeled her strength back in. It rapidly dropped as it was sealed away again, and I relaxed just a bit. Whatever had happened must have been dealt with. Still, I felt a lingering sense of uneasiness as I peered at the portal. But my attention was soon drawn back to the odd rabbit, and I turned to face it with a soft sigh. There was simply too much going on; I felt torn in a hundred different directions, trying to keep up with everything and one that demanded my attention.

I was, to say the least, surprised when Septem, Quinque, and a Soul Reaper I didn’t know suddenly entered the shop. I glanced up, startled, when Septem yelled my name, rushing over as he rambled about the distressing state of things. Quinque added that they’d been busy helping fight a horde of Hollows, and after they’d finished they’d sensed my presence and decided to come talk with me. He mentioned sensing Soyana and Kikiraru as well, and I sighed a little as I shook my head.

Before I could answer, Uryu replied to the others. As he spoke, I turned my attention back to the golden-eared rabbit. Something about it seemed so familiar, and I knew why without having to think about it. For some reason, this little creature reminded me of Souta. I had to work hard not to start sobbing; I hadn’t felt the grief of his loss this strongly since the High Routaika’s death. Instead I shifted, bending down to gently scoop the rabbit into my arms and holding it to my chest. It was warm and soft, oddly reassuring and yet making me feel sorrowful at the same time.

I barely noticed Yoruichi when she transformed or spoke to the others, most of my attention focused on this strange creature that had come into the shop. Even though my sense of smell was weakened in this form, I could still pick up a the faintest trace of Souta’s scent. It was a gentle, compassionate scent, things most people wouldn’t suspect to have detectable smells.

“What are you?” I murmured at the rabbit, rubbing its head with a finger. Then I became aware of Yoruichi’s presence and shifted enough to face her. She was standing close to me, but her gaze was on Orihime. When I titled my head back to look up at the Soul Reaper, the movement caused tears I hadn’t felt to fall from my eyes. I hastily lowered my head, fighting the urge to bury my face in the rabbit’s fur. I felt ridiculous, fighting to regain my composure and not break down like an overemotional child.

\\\

Soyana =Routaikakami=
World of the Living ; Karakura Town, Abandoned Warehouse
None

Soyana watched distastefully as the Demon regenerated its severed arms, growing ones that looked more muscular and powerful than its last ones. Before the beast could recover fully, though, Kikiraru sprang into action. He blasted a hole in the Demon’s chest, then hurled a sphere of energy into the hole. When the Demon’s wound sealed, the orb was stuck in its flesh, half of it protruding from the Demon’s body.

Soyana nodded once when Kikiraru told her to use Te-no Akai Bachi Kokushi to try and cause the orb to explode and release a mix of spiritual energy that would disable the Demon’s heaing powers. She swung her sword around, releasing it and calling, “Tobihi-no Akai Kaigo Nensho!” When the Konpaku-no Oogama shattered into thousands of shards, Soyana directed them to target the energy ball sticking out of the Hollow’s chest. The shards, at such close range, couldn’t build up any heat, but that was evened out by the fact that most of them would hit. The swarm of miniscule scythes whirled through the air, zooming towards the energy in the Demon’s chest.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 10-31-2010, 04:17 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Kikiraru Dashinara~ Routaikakami, Prevailer of Fury
World of the Living; Karakura Town, Abandoned Warehouse
Humanoid True Forme
Ronoh

Soyana unleashed her weapon into thousands of small scythes, some of them piercing the flesh of the demon, whilst the rest cascaded into the ball, causing it to exploded. A cyan and black portal erupted over the demon's chest, before imploding, sending a multi-coloured shockwave hurtling through the air. The demon's chest was ruined, and it lowered its head to stare in shock at its chest, stumbling back slightly, before charging forward, swiping its large arm at Soyana, before unleashing a massive barrier of crimson energy which hurtled towards Kikiraru and Soyana. Kikiraru unleashed a burst of energy, scorching the demon's arm, and it pulled back from attacking Soyana. The burst of energy crashed weakly into the barrier, not effecting it whatsoever, and it continued hurtling through the warehouse.

"Crap, if that connects with my portal it will destroy the shop!" Kikiraru shouted to Soyana.

The barrier ripped through the pillars supporting the warehouse, spewing debris and dust everywhere. Kikiraru shot a thin beam which pierced a small area of the barrier, and crashed through the destroyed chest of the demon, piercing its black heart. The demon crumpled instantly as its body exploded into strips. The barrier continued its path of destruction through the warehouse, and Kikiraru glanced at Soyana, his body morphing into his draconic true forme, and he swooped down, grabbing onto Soyana, and rushed through his portal, shifting formes as he passed into the portal. The two of them landed in Orihime's shop within moments, and Kikiraru snapped round, firing a beam of energy into the portal, destroying it, and let out a sigh before shifting his forme back to his human forme, and he patted himself down, before turning to look at Soyana, and smiled.

"You okay?" Kikiraru asked.

Kikiraru then surveyed the room, noticing a small rabbit, and he could sense a small bit of power emanating from the small rabbit, which was not normal.

"Why does this rabbit emanate power that normal rabbits do not?" Kikiraru asked, narrowing his eyes as he studied the small rabbit.

Azaroth~ Demon
Hueco Mundo; Deserted Plains
Alliance with Pani

"I shall help you with your troubles." Azaroth stated. "I have a technique that will allow you some help in your trouble."

Azaroth closed his eyes, and began chanting rapidly, in inconceivable words. Small black wisps of energy swirled between Azaroth and Pani, floating from one to the other, before the two were surrounded by a massive black ball of energy, which imploded, all the black energy floating into Azaroth as he opened his eyes.

"We have established a telepathic link." Azaroth stated. "We can keep in contact even if we are in different realms. Also, now we have established this link, some of the troubles will be within my mind now, rather than yours."

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.

Last edited by Kaioo; 10-31-2010 at 05:23 PM.
Old 10-31-2010, 04:48 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

Alex, Septem, and Quinque - Routaikakami and Shinigami
World of Living - Orihime's flower shop
Neutral, None, and Holders respectively

Septem ignored the Quincy, deeming his words as unimportant. The Prevailer of Retribution hated it when something major was going on and he didn't know about it, and from the massive waves of Spirit Fire he sensed coming from Soyana and Kikiraru there was a big problem nearby. Quinque just sighed and shrugged, indicating that some things were out of his control. Septem's eyes were suddenly drawn to the rabbit, and his gaze stayed there.

Quinque sensed a change in his brother, and stepped closer to investigate. "Ronoh, what is that?" Septem asked quietly, pointing at the golden-earred rabbit. There was something...odd about the rabbit. It had some sort of power to it, which was not normal.

Only Alex seemed to notice Ronoh's distress. He peeled himself off the wall and sat next to her in what he hoped was a comforting gesture. "Are you alright?" He asked, his voice soft and velvety.

Before anyone could reply though, a human dragon erupted into the shop, then turned around and fired a beam of energy at a portal behind it, destroying it. Alex nearly jumped out of his skin and Septem and Quinque merely looked over at the dragon, as if they were used to this sort of thing. "Kikiraru," Quinque said, raising an eyebrow.

"And Soyana," Septem added with a small bow, something he hardly did.

The dragon morphed back into his human form, and just like everyone else he seemed entranced with the rabbit. What's with them? It's just a rabbit. Alex thought, A rather weird rabbit, but still a rabbit.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 10-31-2010, 06:57 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

OoC: just so you know, Bob (the bunny) has no discernible power. The Routaikakami however can feel something is amiss with him because of his origins.

Sirius Kreutzhart, Inugami
Soul Society, Rukongai mountains
The living

"Children of the night, heed my call. Brothers, sisters, brethren of mine, arise from the slumber of centuries old..." as the werewolf chanted, thick shadows crept from the men and joined his own, enlarging right beneath his feet. "Leap free once again, favourites of the Moon Goddess and join my cause!"

As Sirius finished speaking, the shadow pool under him was a twirling mass, tendrils extending and retracting. He then howled, and with a subdued snarl various forms emerged from the darkness, canine in appearence but holding no substance to them. They would look like normal wolves if not for their pelt being as dark as a moonless night and their incorporeal existence.

Take them away and watch over them, Sirius silently ordered to his pack, and they leapt away, the four wolves jumping towards their protegé, seemingly melting them all in the shadows, only to reappear a short distance away, out of sight and range of the conflict.

Before the girl, Rukia, could react, Sirius reassured her. "I've moved them somewhere else, and my pack is protecting those men. This way, we can think of destroying this monster without worrying about casualties.

"I believe they'll try to split again soon, as that way they're almost invincible- monsters like this have a dual nature, and since the black one which I fought was resistant to physical attacks, so I believe the white one shrugs off magic easily, but that's beside the point." Sirius then leapt in the fray, shooting a few rounds to attract the monster's attention as he noticed the girl was somewhat injured. "I have a skill that will stop it from dividing, so we can finish this once and for all, but it will only work when it tries to do it. If you know of any weak point, strike them while I divert its attention!"

That said, he leapt over the Hollow, firing some more Needle Shots as the white spikes on its arm extended and pierced him. He landed tumbling and wheezing, somewhat tired from the multiple magics he had to use earlier and that were still in use. "You won't have me..." he snarled as his regenerative powers kicked in and the wounds closed. He crossed his two guns, pointing them both at the monster as it had turned towards him, a snicker under its mask, and then shouted "Blunt Shot!" as a thick beam of energy erupted from the guns and sped towards the monster, knocking it away and stopping it dead on its track for some moments...

Cuora Pani, Vasto Lorde
Hueco Mundo, Deserted Plains
Sorta Truced with Azazoth.

"Well, that... was awfully nice of you..." Considering you're a hellspawn. I thanked him as I felt a new awareness wash over me, as if something in my brain finally clicked and I wasn't supposed it could or should. "However, I have to decline your offer to share my... troubles. Due to my our their nature, this isn't something that I can give to others like it's an used napkin, nor I would anyway. You wouldn't like to feel what's to be like this. I do apprecciate your offer, though. It's just that those voice, they're nothing that will just travel over to you and away from me. I'll have to deal with them anyway, it's part of me, although one that I'd rather give up. They tend to be annoying more than useful, although there are mitigating circumstances. I don't think you'll be able to hear them, though, but I don't know how this telepathy link is supposed to work.

"Anyway, I just want this to end as soon as possible, and I have an idea on what to do to, knowing what I now know about the Fell Stones. I believe I'll need a lot of energy to pull such scheme off, and I believe one of those things would fit me right. Oh, I'm sure your energy could do as well, in a pinch," I added, hoping I didn't make him mad. "But after what happened with the Routaikakami I'd rather not suck up any energy I'm not already familiar with... This said, do you have any idea as to where one of those stones could be?"

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.

Last edited by DarkGardevoir; 11-01-2010 at 05:22 PM.
Old 11-01-2010, 06:19 PM
Kaioo Offline

Azaroth~ Demon
Hueco Mundo; Deserted Plains
Alliance with Pani

"Well, I can allow you to get a constant flow of small percentages of my power, but whereby I lose no power, and I keep your power in balance, but you would be invigorated with my strength, speed and skill." Azaroth smiled. "And it just so happens I have just come upon some amazing news. I found a Fell stone."

Azaroth raised a hand, and a small portal was evident floating above his palm, and an image could be seen in the portal. There were dozens of men and women, all wielding Zanpakuto, and in the midst of them on a large pillar was a rather well-crafted stone.

"I think we're going to be making a little house call." Azaroth smirked, dropping the portal to the floor, and it exploded, expanding. "Let's do this."

Azaroth stepped through the portal, and noticed all the heads turn in the room towards him.

"Greetings." Azaroth smirked, unleashing a massive beam of energy, which vaporised a handful of the Soul Reapers. "Just popping in to kill you all. Come on in Pani, let's have some fun."

Azaroth readied himself as several of the Soul Reapers charged towards him, but with a wave of his hand they were sent flying, and he narrowed his eyes as a massive crimson aura emanating around him, and he uttered rapid incantations, at least a dozen symbols appearing around the Soul Reaper crowd, and beams shot out of the symbols, cutting through limbs and the bodies of Soul Reapers.

"Child's Play." Azaroth cackled.

Old 11-02-2010, 02:30 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Uh, Ao doesn't have the physical apearance of a toddler, DG. He looks more around ten to twelve human years old.

Blackmoon, Aotori, and Orihime
World of the Living, Karakura: Orhime's shop
Holders...sorta

Blackmoon frowned at Yoruichi, she was clearly trying to get them out of the room, but the appearance of the crazy people who immediately jumped on Ronoh's case distracted her, and then there was the rabbit--the furry thing seemed to be attracting alot of attention, but then Aotori caught her attention once more with the same question she had. "Oneesama, what's a milkshake?" He asked, Blackmoon shrugged, which was met by a gasp from Orihime, who didn't seem to notice the blatant attempt to get rid of them and only saw deprived beings in their places.

"What?!?! You don't know what a milkshake is??? You haven't lived yet! ...Oh, that was a bad thing to say..." She said suddenly shy and preoccupied with the fact she'd told beings who were pretty much already dead. Blackmoon took no notice and went back to the other's issues with the bunny.

"It's a small, furry World of the Living animal--I don't sense anything wierd about it." She said simply while Orihime struggled with a way to correct the "You haven't lived yet." mess-up. She then looked to Septem and sighed to answer his frantic ranting about the world going crazy. "And what you said about the world going crazy--we were just talking about how to fix that."

Sayuri Senritsu
World of the Living, Karakura; Shoten
Not on a side as of yet

Sayuri swung her hand up and glass encased her to stop the crow's attack on her with ease. Then she flicked her fingers again and many more spikes shot out of her cocoon, knocking the crows away with almost violent force before it rippled and formed more of a floating glass blade that was swung at the nearest crows. "Hmph, don't mess with the Shoten, got it?" She growled as she was joined by her modded Chappy's gigai carrying her limp one, still kicking a crow who flew towards her away with ease.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 11-02-2010, 03:25 AM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

OOC: I was actually kinda waiting for metal to post, but I dun wanna fall too far behind, seeing as I might not have this comp for too much longer. SO I POZT NAO LOLK?

===

IC: Ronoh =Routaikakami=
World of the Living ; Karakura Town, Orihimie’s Shop
None

I couldn’t help but sihft my body away from Septem a bit when he stared hard at the rabbit I was holding, asking what it was. I could tell he wasn’t about to attack it or anything, but a part of me saw his tone and movement as threatening towards the small creature. I felt a sense of protection towards it, and therefore sought to keep it safe. I was going to answer when the Soul Reaper who’d come in with the others sat next to me, quietly asking if I was all right. I turned to see him looking at me, and I offered a very weak smile. I was getting ready to answer when, at that moment, Kikiraru and Soyana came flying from the portal. Kikiraru blew the portal apart after the two came through it, and afterward Septem and Quinque greeted the two. Soyana bowed her head at Septem, acknowledging his greeting with one of her own.

Kikiraru then transformed back to his human form, facing Soyana with a smile and asking if she was all right. The older Routaikakami nodded, and when Kikiraru noticed the rabbit, Soyana turned to face it as well. I could see her face pinched tight with pain and wondered what was wrong. She must have saw my concern, or perhaps my sadness, because she smiled faintly and shook her head in a manner that indicated we’d talk later in private. I inclined my head and held the rabbit tighter, not liking all the attention that was being directed at it. Blackmoon’s comment about not sensing anything out of place with it made me hope the others would lose their interest.

“I don’t know,” I finally said, hating how my voice was quavering. “I feel something…can’t you feel it, too?” I asked the other Routaikakamigami, eyeing each of them. “This creature…it reminds me of Souta. It feels like him, somehow, and even carries a hint of his scent. I…” I trailed off, lowering my gaze to the bunny in my arms and feeling foolish even as I spoke. “I think we should keep it safe.”

“There is a possibility it could be a trap,” Soyana said softly, her voice wearied as she swung her Konpaku-no Oogama. It flared a bright red for a few seconds before shrinking back to its Sealed state. She then came over, staring at the rabbit in my arms. I resisted the urge to turn away from her, instead forcing myself to relax. When the other lifted her gaze and stared into my eyes, I found I couldn’t look away, even though I wanted to.

“You were probably one of the closest to our father,” she said, and in the sudden quiet, her soft voice sounded almost loud, despite the pounding rain outside. “You felt his loss so greatly. You were struck the hardest, I think. Being the youngest, you hadn’t had time to grow distant from him, as many of us had. After Shintoko nearly killed you, Souta was the one who remained with you the most, almost never leaving your side as you healed.

“But my dear, this hurt you hold on to…you must let it go. Souta is gone, as much as I hate to say it. This rabbit…yes, I feel it as well. A strange sense of remembrance. I haven’t felt something like this in centuries. But I think perhaps it’s not such a good thing for you as it might be for some of us. While I only feel a slight sense of sorrow at being reminded of Souta’s death, mostly I feel joy in his memory being so strongly stirred again. You, however…the pain you associate with his loss is too strong, too sharp. All this rabbit does is bring you pain. Until you accept Souta’s loss, I think it best for you to separate yourself from it.

“Go and rest, Ronoh. You are tired and heartsore. You have pushed yourself too far for too long and not yet given yourself a chance to recover. You cannot keep doing this to yourself, or else you will be the cause of your own destruction.” She then reached out and gently scooped the rabbit from my arms, holding it in one hand and sharply nodding her head. “Go. I’ll keep an eye on this beast for you, but until you rest, I refuse to let you remain in its presence.” I noticed the look she shot at the others, a look that clearly said no one was to try and stop me. “We can continue to talk as you sleep, and any decisions that we make can be shared with you once you have spent some time recuperating.”

I wanted to argue, but I couldn’t without looking childish. On top of that, there wasn’t anything I could say. Soyana was right, and either way, she was my elder. Silently, I slid off the stool and walked to the door. For a moment I hesitated, then shook my head and opened it. Even though I wasn’t worried about being seen in this weather, I took the precaution of encasing myself in the shield that rendered me invisible, then stepped outside and cast off my disguise. I then took to the air, quickly flying above the clouds that were dropping what Uryu had called “cursed rain” onto the city below.

Once I was above the clouds, I was engulfed by radiant sunlight. I allowed myself to simply drift along, content to absorb as much light as possible. Now that I was away from the strange rabbit, I realized that much of the sorrow I’d felt had faded. A good portion of it remained, though, and despite Soyana’s words, I was too tired to try and overcome it. Instead I closed my eyes, forming a solid platform of Light beneath me and fixing it in place with a bit of Spirit Fire. My bed thus made, I curled up and sighed. In spite of everything, for the first time in too long I felt content. Perhaps a good sleep would do me more good than even Soyana thought.

\\\

Soyana =Routaikakami=
World of the Living ; Karakura Town, Orihime’s Shop
None

After sending Ronoh off, Soyana took the young Prevailer of Light’s seat. She set the rabbit in her lap, leaning Oogama Akai against the counter and sighing softly. She peered about at the others, hiding her fatigue and crossing her arms over her stomach.

“So,” she began, nodding at Kikiraru. “We have dispatched one of the Council. Hopefully it will disrupt their plans of attacking us, for a while at least. If it’s something we don’t need, it’s an army of Hollows marching against us, seeking to destroy the lot of us. If anything it would only throw the worlds into more chaos, and we must avoid that at all costs.

“As it stands, we need to find a way to disperse some of the spiritual energy collecting here in the World of the Living, and we need a way to restore the balance between the World of the Living and the Soul Society. The balance is shifting mostly because so many souls are remaining in this world and becoming Hollows, rather than moving on to the Soul Society. This means there are many more souls in the Soul Society than there are in the World of the Living.

“Unfortunately, destroying Hollows will only add to the problem. This is one reason the balance has been tipping so rapidly. The more people that die, the more Hollows that are born. The more Hollows that are born, the more souls that go to the Soul Society when slain by Soul Reapers. And of course, more Hollows means more humans being slaughtered by them.

“Instead of purifying these Hollows, we must instead destroy as many as we can. I know the Soul Reapers will not like this, but it must be done. The more Hollows that they cleanse, the more souls they send to the Soul Society, thus further tipping the balance. What we must do is destroy as many Hollows as quickly as we can, and then find a way to clean the raw spiritual energy that is building up. I may have a solution about this, but it’s not one I think any of us would enjoy. Nonetheless, we may have no choice…

“Another thing we must do is something I dislike very much, but again, it is something we may have no choice but to do. When souls in the Soul Society die, they are reborn into the World of the Living, repeating the cycle of life and death indefinitely. A large number of souls in the Soul Society must therefore be sent back here to the World of the Living. With all the death that has been going on, I’m certain conditions in the Soul Society aren’t what they should be. I don’t doubt we could find many willing souls that wouldn’t mind returning to this world to try and restore the balance a bit.

“With more souls in the World of the Living and fewer being sent back to the Soul Society from Hollows being cleansed, we should be able to at least begin setting things back to rights. Of course, none of this will matter if we can’t get rid of all the excess spiritual energy in this world. We almost must deal with the fact that more and more Hollows are mutating and becoming even more powerful than before. Some of them are, I hate to say, more of a match for a Routaikakami.

“There are many things we need to focus on and not nearly enough time for it. So the important thing now is deciding which task requires the most attention. What should our priorities be?”

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 11-02-2010, 07:33 AM
Kaioo Offline

World of the Living; Orihime's Shop
Human Forme
Ronoh

"Well, our main priority will be to make sure no harm befalls the society of Karakura Town, in fact the rest of the World of the Living." Kikiraru began. "I know first hand the power of a Mutated Hollow, and that is something we can not leave to spread through this world."

"We have to protect the humans, protect the entire world." Kikiraru frowned for a mere moment, as if shocked by what he was saying, but he quickly quelled it, determination now flooding his facial expressions. "Now, we should aim to draw a large quantity of Hollows to a location here, where we swiftly slay them before they can corrupt and destroy the surrounding world."

Kikiraru glanced at the rain for several moments, his brow furrowing in confusion about the rain, just noticing the wisps of energy that could be felt from the rain, and he raised an eyebrow, upon further examination it definitely didn't look like normal rain.

"I didn't know that rain was like that." Kikiraru frowned. "I'm guessing that the rain has something to do with all the energy melding, as well as all the death and Hollows, as well as the rapid transformations that we have been undergoing to fight the Hollows."

"However, that does not mean we can forget about the Council." Kikiraru frowned. "The one we slayed was their weakest, and it showed, as it needed Hollows and demons to protect it. The others won't be as easy. However, for now we must focus on protecting the humans."

Kikiraru breathed in deeply, the soft scents of the room floating into his nostrils and he looked oddly at the flowers adorning the room.

"Where exactly are we, anyway?" Kikiraru asked, scanning the others in the room. "I don't recognise where we are, well I do from earlier, but I have no idea what the building we are in is, besides a flower shop of some kind."

"Anyway, the Council now numbers six, and I am not sensing any more disturbances from their side, you see, the Council have a very distinct energy pattern, and I am not sensing it at all." Kikiraru explained. "So, either, they are in Soul Society or somewhere else that isn't the World of the Living, or, they are in hiding."

"Also, taking out a number of Hollows will also weaken the Council's force as they have a control over a high number of Hollows, and cutting that number down will weaken them, and ultimately make it easier for us to stop them when the time comes." Kikiraru carried on. "I will aid Ronoh, and you, in protecting this world. The balance must be restored."

Old 11-02-2010, 04:06 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

((Can't stand it when I'm asleep, can you? And before I go on... Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it...))

Gin Ichimaru =Soul Reaper, 3rd division captain=
World of the Living, Karakura rooftops
Unaffiliated

Gin was going to reply, but before he could he felt something a lot worse than what was going on now on its way fast. From his position, he could see the clouds growing in size, red lightning crackling over them. And with it, the spiritual pressure of hundreds of Hollows overwhelmed everything else; He'd never heard of normal Hollows invading anywhere en masse before, but this would get bad fast even if it was a first try. "Okay... so it WAS a Menos cloud. Sort of. Let's try to make a dent in this army of Hollows," He said, not waiting for a reply before unsheathing his deceptive Zanpakuto. Without a word, Ichimaru thrust the blade in the direction of the huge number of Hollows, catching three of them off guard and turning them to ash before they had begun attacking in force. That definitely drew the attention of at least some of them, because now waves of them were headed from the cloud-portal straight to the city.

They were everywhere; from the schools to the business district, to Kurosaki clinic to the outskirts of town, Hollows of all sizes and classes. Even a small Menos was among their number, but beyond that it was almost impossible to distinguish one from another from proximity. Everyone would have to work very hard to beat off an invasion of this size... but Soul Society had a problem of its own; it was being invaded at the exact same time as the World of the Living, Senkaimon around the Sereitei and the few in the Rukongai being forced open either by breaking or prying, Hollows flooded into both worlds. And the pendulum continues to swing...

Rukia Kuchiki =Soul Reaper, First Response captain=
Unaffiliated

Given the assistance she was now getting, Rukia had a second to deviate her focus from the fight, and was bombarded with the spiritual pressure of hundreds of Hollows beyond the Dangai. Hollows attacking Soul Society? What...? How...? Her thoughts were quickly dragged back to the situation at hand, taking the opening given and charging. "Shadows arise and consume the living, darkness covers all, let it incarnate!" She exclaimed, a bright flash drastically changing her looks and that of her Zanpakuto. An elegant white blade no longer swung in a vicious upward arc at the mask, it was now a powerful, elegant scythe. Even if the blow didn't kill it, the Hollow would be blasted by darkness the instant the slash completed, and if it still survived it would find itself unable to recall its combatants or where its wounds had come from.

When she landed, her appearance and demeanor was completely different. Her hair was now a pale purple color, as were her eyes, and her robes were now tattered and decidedly more elegant-looking than they had been before, even if it did leave her feet bare. The damage she'd taken earlier was being fully ignored, and her expression conveyed something of a bored enjoyment at the black blood dripping off the red scythe blade. "More are coming; if you aren't dead yet," Rukia said, her voice eerily emotionless as she swung the scythe once more, sending another blast of darkness in the direction of the Hollow. "Don't stand again. You, come with me; they are invading in full force," She continued, not waiting for a response before striding over, grabbing the boy's wrist and teleporting the two of them to the entrance of the Sereitei, the south gate. Inside the Sereitei there were plenty of Soul Reapers, but out here there were plenty of Hollows. Rukia had held reservations about this form because it removed most of her emotions and she had noted a tendency to behave more violently in it. Still, this form was much better suited to fending off hordes of Hollows and keeping them from killing the people here than her Bankai. She WOULD defend as many people as she could, and this form had a mindset that didn't get in the way.

((By the way, Shen is welcome to take Kenny as his character any time he pleases.))

Uryu Ishida =Quincy=
World of the Living, Karakura Town
Unaffiliated

"I've already said where my priorities lie. If your new group's happen to fall in with mine, I don't mind the extra help," Uryu said when asked about what the group's priorities should be. He wasn't too keen on being in with a group; he would support Orihime because she was a good friend, but he didn't have much of a reason for the rest save Yoruichi except for a similar way of looking at things. However, what his thoughts were didn't matter, because in that instant he felt hundreds of Hollows suddenly appear above Karakura. He knew that cloud couldn't have been natural! "Who needs Hollow Bait when an army appears over town?"

He didn't wait for anyone else, quickly taking up position on the tallest nearby building and opening fire, his spirit bow blazing into existence and taking a spiderweb-like shape as to fire more arrows at a higher frequency. Where had they all come from, and why were they here now? What purpose could an invasion serve? Why now of all times? He hoped desperately that everyone was in doors, and even moreso that they had enough fighters to keep the invasion from sparking a wildfire of casualties. This was not a good day for the last of the Quincy, not a good day at all.

Kisuke Urahara =Awesomeness personified and NPC=
Karakura Town, World of the Living, Urahara Shoten area
Unaffiliated

"I'm not one to judge what you should be doing," Said the man in the striped bucket hat, cane pointing up at the Hell Crows circling over his home. He'd caught Ririn, and now he had to fix his shop because a bunch of crows wanted a useless old prototype. Should've gotten around to disposing of it by now, but what could you do? "But I'd say in the big Hollow invasion happening right now is a little more important than a useless prototype. It doesn't even work any more, so you're just wasting your time trying to find it," And of course, he wasn't quite telling the truth. It didn't work to HIS expectations, but it did work in the way it would turn a Hollow into an Arrancar given the proper input of spirit energy. The problem was the huge amount needed to power the thing made it useless. Oh well, it was a prototype; wasn't supposed to be perfect. Still hadn't gotten around to throwing the thing in the garbage though. Weird how he always forgot with these important things, but he supposed one couldn't help with that. Actually, he'd just assumed people would go after the Hogyoku itself in Soul Society, not after its prototype.

"But if you're looking to fight someone for real, I think you'd have a better time fighting me than fighting my hired hands. So how about it, Hell Crows, stop shredding my shop?" He said, tapping his cane against the ground twice. A red barrier erected itself around the building, blocking off both their normal escape routes and their way back to Deathscape. He'd figured out a way to keep them from going back a good while ago, back when the man in the clogs was a Captain in the Gotei 13, and this bit of Kido was it. "That'll have to wait until I'm done with the Hollow invasion here, so do me a favor and stay put. Oh, and don't shred any more of my merchandise if you want to go back home unless you plan on paying for it. Tessai, you take Ururu and Jinta over to the bridge and set up a defensive there, all right?" The former Captain called out. His much taller-and-tanner cohort gave a reply Urahara didn't quite catch, and darted off with his other two cohorts who went protesting being carried as usual. Great; it was a good thing to be able to remain calm in front of things like this. "And now, I think I should help even the odds a bit. Ririn, you stay here and stay out of trouble, and we'll be back when this is all over. Oh, and the shop's closed until this is over, by the way."

And with that, the blond was off to fight some Hollows. Well, it's been a while since I did this. Hah, if I bump into Yoruichi it'll be that much longer since I did something like this. Hope Ichigo's friends are up to this. Eh, it's nothing they can't handle; they'll be just fine. Always have. Since when did I worry so much, anyways?

((And no, it's still not time for Senna to show up. XD Have fun fighting the legion. BEGIN! *BANGS GONG*))
Old 11-02-2010, 07:11 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

OoC: metal sonic, gotta love ya. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have been so keen on doing this post. Also, just so you know, Pani and Azazoth are in the world of the living, NOWHERE near Japan so don't think of interrupting :p

Cuora Pani, Vasto Lorde
Hueco Mundo, Deserted Plains
Sorta Truced with Azazoth.

Hm... Well, I could feel some unknown energy flowing into me, and it wasn't exactly pleasant... But, since it was in very small doses that I could handle I guessed it wasn't that bad a deal.

The demon in front of me smiled as he said he knew where a Fell Stone was. "Say what?!" I replied shocked. This turn of events... it was kinda too fast. Totally didn't expect it. He opened a scrying portal, showing me a bunch of Soul Reapers guarding an altar.
Renegades!
Well, supposedly guarding, anyway. They all were lazing about, some playing shogi, others polishing their swords... not exactly role model, I guess. "Just how did you find that?"

Azazoth didn't even pay attention to me, smirking as he made the portal explode and traversed it himself, vaporising a few of them in the process after cocking his head and sending a taunt their way. It seemed like that to me, anyway.

I sighed. More trouble on my way, I thought and then followed suit, blasting with some Balas a couple of female Shinigami that were trying to sneak on the black demon. "Well, I guess it doesn't apply to you girls," I said. "But it really looks like chivalry is dead..."

"Shut up, you monster!" a blonde Soul Reaper spat as I instantly moved to her place, closing my fingers around her windpipe.

"And here I wanted to go easy on you," I sighed as my hold got stronger, the girl squirming as her throat was crushed in my hand. "You don't exactly make it easy to feel regretful of you guys," I continued as I turned around, using the girl's body as a makeshift flail and slammed another one of them that came rushing at me with a loud yell. "All high and mighty, and yet you aren't exactly doing your job, are you?" I threw the limp body in my hands at a couple of other shinigami, knocking them all into the wall, and then hastened a Cero blast at them, the evident fear into the dying girl only goading me further and faster.

The beam exploded into the group, the girl's body a bloody mass missing chunks of flesh, blood pouring from the pulsing organs just barely visible. One of the guys under her couldn't stop and almost hurled on her. I just had to chuckle before using Sonido and raining on them both with a loud noise, using the momentum to help me break their necks with a chop.

I laughed, a crazy, hysterical laugh. I hadn't felt like this in a long while, and I didn't care if most of the other voice just cheered in me and a lone one silently wept. This freedom, not caring what happened... well, I had been missing on this. Acting on nature felt... good, in a way.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw somebody trying to get away of the room through the only exit. I smirked before I willed a strange, glimmering wall to life in place of the door. "Oh no, you don't, darling..." I bellowed before following suit to his place and holding him into a crushing bearhug. "What, you want to leave the party already? That won't do!" I continued as his disgust showed on his face. Firing him a toothsome, slasher smile I opened my mouth and bit his jugular shut, a fountain of blood bursting out as I left his limp body.

Can you close off this room, I sent telepathically to Azazoth. It wouldn't do to have any of these get away alive, it'd ruin our surprise attack.

As I was momentarily distracted by our link, I faintly heard somebody chanting, not too far away from me. "Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six! Sai! " the girl said, her palm pointed towards me as six spears of light appeared in thin air and locked me in place. That hurt, somewhat! It's Kido!

Before I could do so much as turn my head, someone else started chanting behind me, possibly aiming for a weak spot. "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south! Shakkahō " the man roared as from his palm a blood-red sphere erupted and made its way to me. Well duh.

The blast hit me dead on, and despite my Hierro, that hurt. I tried to move but didn't have much luck. The restraints were losing power, and the girl seemed to strain herself to keep them up, wincing lightly as I moved. I kept squirming, hoping to make it faster this way, but just then somebody else started another spell.

"Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance," she started, right in front of me, and I had to do something to stop her. Those things hurt, damn it!"Shō! Say it!"

I didn't know why, but I complied. Looking straight at the black haired Soul Reaper, I mustered energy as an incantation resound in my head. "Shō!" I shouted, and the caster looked like she had been struck by some truck by the face she made.

Incidentally, she ended up flying towards Azazoth.

Sirius Kreutzhart, Inugami
The living

The girl creepily chanted something and suddenly her weapon morphed. After attacking the monster, she told it not to move if it valued its life, and Sirius, not to be of less, hastily shot a Ban Bullet to stop it from dividing or regenerating anytime soon.

Before Sirius could so much ask a question, Rukia held him by the wrist and brouth him away, jumping with a speed that couldn't be of a living being. He yelled as he was unceremoniously dragged to somewhere else and then dropped. He fell down from the recoil, and as he stood back up, readying his weapons- a very abnormal Field was flaring in front of him- a horrible spectacle unfolded in front of him. "This one's gonna be tough..." he muttered darkly.

((OoC: ok sue me. Didn't have much time for Sirius xP))

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:

Last edited by DarkGardevoir; 11-02-2010 at 07:23 PM.
Old 11-02-2010, 07:42 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

OOC: It’s about time XD. Also, the birds tracking Ririn would have been out of Urahara’s range of perception, especially because of the rain. They were out of sight and he wouldn’t be able to sense them so high in the air past the clouds. And unless Ririn told him what the crows were after, he wouldn’t know they were looking for the prototype because the crow that told Ririn what they were after wasn’t speaking to Urahara; therefore, even if he’d been hanging around when the crow said what they were after, he wouldn’t have understood what it was saying.

===

IC: Soyana =Routaikakami=
World of the Living ; Karakura Town, Orihime’s Shop
None

It happened faster than she would have liked, but there was no use in complaining about it. Uryu hurried off to start fending off the massive hordes invading the town, and Soyana hesitated long enough to cast severe looks at Yoruichi and the other Soul Reaper that had accompanied Septem and Quinque.

“Do NOT cleanse ANY of the Hollows!” she declared, her tone making it clear it was an order that was not to be disobeyed. “Hold them at bay, restrain them, wear them down, pand rotect the humans, but do not send the Hollows to the Soul Society or you’ll only make things worse!”

She was then gone, heedless of the rain pounding on her as she rushed to warn the other Soul Reapers. The nearest was Urahara, and Soyana managed to intercept him as he was heading off towards battle. She drew to a halt before him, having to look up a bit since he was taller than she was. She spent no time on niceties, jumping straight to why she was there.

“Do not cleanse the Hollows,” she told him in a firm voice. “The balance of souls between the World of the Living and the Soul Society must not be tipped further. The Hollows must be destroyed to prevent them from flooding the Soul Society and making things between the worlds even worse.”

And before he could react, she was gone. There were a few others that needed to be warned, most of them Seated Soul Reapers who were part of the Holders. There was the occasional Squad member who was doing recon of some kind, though, and they had to be told not to cleanse the Hollows as well.

It took several minutes to rush all around Karakura and speak with all the Soul Reapers, but eventually she managed, and only then did she focus on dealing with the menace the Hollows presented. She located the area that was most overrun and headed there, releasing her Konpaku-no Oogama to its Havoc state once again. By the time she arrived at the scene, she had initiated her first attack. She flung the sword-like scythe, directing it with her will and cutting down several dozen Hollows within a few seconds. She then had to dodge, because nearly a hundred Hollows had directed various attacks at her in the same moment. The spot she’d been standing was soon reduced to a smoking crater nearly twenty feet deep and just as long.

The Hollows were all normal ones, save a Menos somewhere near the eastern outskirts. They were all powerful ones, though; even though Soyana herself was in little danger and could easily wipe out all the Hollows here, she was concerned with the damage the Hollows could cause before being destroyed. On top of that, she couldn’t release her Spirit Fire enough for it to be of any use, since it would only draw stronger, more advanced Hollows to the battle. She would have to work as quickly as possible to deal with the beasts before they cause too much damage and too many deaths.

\\\

Hell-crow Flock
World of the Living ; Karakura Town, Urahara Shoten
Zohara’s Familiars

The hell-crows ignored Urahara as well as the barrier he erected to prevent them from fleeing. Instead, they found perches throughout the Shoten and started to make bizarre noises deep in their chests. It the noises sounded like a sort of popping-crack; only a keen individual would realize the birds were laughing. The noise was a grating one, and the birds added to the commotion by flapping their wings and shuffling about on whatever they were perched on.

=He thinks we believe him!= they croaked at each other, finding it quit amusing. =He thinks we’ll listen! Poor fool. We only obey Master!=

They then abruptly launched into the air, and the ones that had been stunned recovered enough to join their brethren. The birds flew around the others, not attacking, simply shedding feathers at them and cawing madly. It seemed they were doing nothing other than being pests. They occasionally gave bursts of laughter, and when they sensed the muted presence of hundreds of Hollows, they shrieked crazily.

=Invasion!= they cawed, sounding far too pleased with it. =The Hollows march against the World of the Living! Death, death and many sweet corpses to glut upon! War, war, war!= These words were directed at the Soul Reaper and her odd allies. Whether they were trying to unnerve or simply irritate was unclear, but it was obvious the birds were enjoying themselves.

Meanwhile, the crows outside remained above the clouds. Even though the rain pouring from the clouds beneath them interfered with their abilities a bit, they could still clearly sense the arrival of massive numbers of Hollows. They cawed amongst themselves, excited over the prospect of so much fresh meat to dine upon, and then dove. The moment they went through the clouds the odd rain soaked them, but they ignored it and plummeted at the strange girl they’d been keeping track of. They didn’t attack, though; instead, they drew up short and sent a flurry of sharp feathers falling towards the girl. They then sharply veered back into the sky, circling several dozen feet above her and croaking loudly.

=We will wear her down,= one of them said, sounding quite happy. =This rain will affect her more than it does us. She should tire quickly, especially if she fights Hollows. When she is too tired to fight we will strike.= The others cawed in agreement, all of them finding the idea a good one.

\\\

Zohara Desmond =Vampire=
World of the Living ; Outskirts of Karakura Town
None

He felt it, and was pleased. The Hollows had arrived, though it was at a bit of an inopportune time. He would have to play the valiant hero out in this accursed rain. Ah well, in the end it would only help his image. No one would be fighting out in this rain if they weren’t trying to be helpful, would they? Someone with dark intentions would stay out of it, waiting for a better time to make their move, wouldn’t they? No one would expect anyone with ulterior motives to get involved in this just to try to impress possible enemies. Well, except for that Arrancar, but the thought only made Zohara smile. He knew now why the Hollow-girl was so cold towards him.

“Her dear friend is one of my brethren,” he said out loud, chuckling softly. “No wonder she’s so unpleasant towards me. But that is something I intend to overcome. I’m certain even the scrap of knowledge I have about her condition will be of some use.” He snickered, then moved away from the tree he’d taken shelter under. When he sensed a faint but familiar power entrap his crows, he frowned slightly and then shook his head. It was of no concern. They would be fine, and would continue to carry out their orders unless they were incapable of doing so now.

Instead, the Vampire focused on the weak but recognizable spiritual pressure of the Hollow-girl. Once he had it, he followed it to a flower shop a good distance away. By the time he arrived, he was once again thoroughly soaked and not a single bit pleased with it. He ignored his discomfort, though, sensing several others inside. More Routaikakamigami, another Arrancar, and a Soul Reaper. None of them were ones he recognized save the human girl and the Hollow-girl. The Quincy he’d helped earlier was somewhere else, probably already fighting the hordes.

Zohara took a moment to compose himself, donning his glasses before shoving his way into the flower shop. He didn’t need to try at all for a somewhat hassled appearance; his clothing plastered to his body coupled with his pale complexion and general expression of annoyance at the rain pretty much conveyed a sense of urgency. He took a moment to look appropriately startled by all the other beings in the shop before focusing on the human and the Hollow-girl. Ignoring the others, he hurried over to them and offered a quick bow of the head before launching into speech.

“I’m sure you’ve felt it, but there are hundreds of Hollows attacking the town,” he said, his voice low and strong. “I’ve sensed a few going out to fight them, but it won’t be enough. I’m not exactly sure where my help would be most needed, so I decided to come here and see if any of you might have any ideas on how to tackle this…problem.”

===

OOC: Meh. Let's say Soyana put Bob on the counter and that she didn't sense Sayuri and that's why she didn't go near the shop to warn her of the Hollows. Maybe Urahara's barrier kept her from sensing her or something, I dunno XD.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 11-02-2010, 08:16 PM
Kaioo Offline

Azaroth~ Demon
World of the Living; San Marino,Seeker Hideout
Alliance with Pani

Can you close off this room, Pani spoke telepathically to Azaroth. It wouldn't do to have any of these get away alive, it'd ruin our surprise attack.

These fools want to run from our party? The nerve. Azaroth responded, raising his arms into the air.

What little sunlight that had been coming into the room was now gone, and the room was filled with darkness, making it hard for the Soul Reapers to see, but Azaroth and Pani would be able to see just fine. All the doors were now gone, replaced by several layers of various forcefields. Azaroth felt the sharp pain cascade on his body as Pani was hit by some attacks, and turned to see a Soul Reaper flying towards him.

The Soul Reaper collided with his body, but he didn't even move as the Soul Reaper slumped to the floor, before scrambling back up, wielding their Zanpakuto in their hands.

"Bankai!" the Soul Reaper shouted. "In the darkness, you shall rise, come forth Asauchi!"

The Zanpakuto began to change forme dramatically, turning into an actual creature, twisted and abnormal, like a shadow.

"Asauchi Bando-Kinen!" the Soul Reaper cried out.

The abnormal creature lunged at Azaroth, who swiped his hand at it, sending the creature tumbling backwards into the Soul Reaper with ease. Azaroth unleashed a large beam of jet black energy, which vaporised the Zanpakuto, as well as its Soul Reaper, their dying cry splitting the air. Suddenly, a large roar filled the room, and Azaroth turned to see light erupting from one lone figure, a massive serpent-like shape forming above them, light exploding from its body.

"Seems there's a Soul Reaper that is worth a challenge here." Azaroth bellowed, jesting the Soul Reapers.

The creature was a massive serpent-like, scaled monstrosity that was about thirty feet long, and Azaroth recognised it as a dragon, its skin golden in colour, and its eyes were jet black. It let out a roar, and Azaroth smiled, preparing himself.

"Bankai!" the Soul Reaper that controlled the dragon Zanpakuto shouted. "Glorious Light, shine in this apparant black and dreary night, bring forth your blazing fury, activate Tōtkōta attack plan!"

The golden dragon bellowed in fury, flying towards the large red demon, who erupted in a blazing crimson aura, leaping forwards towards the Zanpakuto. The two clashed in mid-air, shockwaves erupting as the two battled. The Soul Reaper began to sweat as he struggled to maintain the Bankai forme as it battled with the powerful demon. Azaroth leapt backwards, firing rapid bursts of crimson beams, which bombarded the golden dragon's body, the dragon growling as its eyes glowed a magnificent golden colour, two large gold beams zooming out, and crashing into Azaroth's body.

World of the Living; Karakura Town
Human Forme>Draconic True Forme>Humanoid True Forme
Ronoh

Kikiraru charged out of Orihime's shop, feeling the rain pattering on his body as his body bubbled, manipulating its shape into that of the massive cyan dragon, and he burst into the air, swooping upwards, a massive war cry erupting from his mouth. Beams shot towards him, but he twirled round them, smirking softly to himself. Two large cyan balls of energy came into view on the tips of his wings, whilst a third ball formed in his mouth, and two long beams shot from the balls on his wing, and joined with the ball in the mouth. Kikiraru closed his eyes for just a moment, and when they opened cyan light was beaming out of them, and a large cyan aura had enveloped his body as a massive beam of cyan energy shot forward, crashing through a dozen Hollows, who had no time, or power, to shield themselves from the attack.

Kikiraru didn't really enjoy being in his Draconic True Forme, and shifted forme immediately into his Humanoid True Forme, landing effortlessly on a roof of a building, staring up at the Hollows, studying them. Suddenly, he felt a massive surge of power, and his eyes widened when he saw a large shape appear above the army of Hollows, and he cursed under his breath.

We got Mutated Hollows... Kikiraru spoke telepathically to Soyana.

Kikiraru frowned, noticing more Hollows arriving, and sighed, this was definitely not a good day, but it didn't matter, the humans needed protecting, and the more Hollows the better, essentially. As that would mean more Hollows would be killed, thus less Hollows that would be terrorizing the human populace of the World of the Living.

Kikiraru closed his eyes for a moment, five symbols surrounding his body, each symbol different in colour. The first, and largest, had an image of him in his draconic true forme, the second, and next largest, had an image of him in his humanoid true forme, the third, and next largest, had an image of him in his human forme, the fourth had an image of Soyana on, and the final one had an image of Ronoh on. The symbols united, forming one humongous symbol the size of Kikiraru, and sweat poured down his body as he focused intensly on the symbol, and maintaining its stability.

Kikiraru breathed out suddenly, pushing his arms forward, and the massive symbol shot up into the air at blinding speed, the light from it exploding downwards for all to see. The symbol collided with the lower parts of the Hollow army, and the symbol exploded in an amazing flash of light, a loud roar filling the air as it exploded. Shockwaves emanated in the air from the impact, and Kikiraru felt the ground below him shudder from the shockwaves, as sparks of electricity and light erupted from where the symbol had exploded, as a swirl began to form, golden in colour. Below the hole, no rain was falling, as it sucked in the rain. The bodies of the Hollows twisted and contorted as they were sucked into the hole, and Kikiraru smiled as the hole exploded, sending one final shockwave, this shockwave upwards. The Hollow army was split as the shockwave literally tore through the middle of their army, the Hollows in the middle beginning ripped in half by the force of the shockwave. The shockwave vanished, and when a Mutated Hollow touched the gap, it exploded, spewing its body across the Hollow army.

The gap was effectively a no-mans land, because the energy was so raw there with all the combining of his energy, and several Hollows, as well as the rain and light energy, it made it impossible for anything to be within the space, like a black hole which sucked in everything, the expanse of area was effectively a black hole, but it didn't suck anything in. Finally, the gap burst into cyan flames, which swirled rapidly, before shooting back down towards Kikiraru, the cyan ball of flames crashing into his body, before disappearing upon contact with his body. He faltered, falling onto one knee, as he stared up at the Hollow army above, coming out of his trance when he heard, and felt, the landing of two large creatures behind him, and turned round to see two Gillians on the rooftop with him, and sighed as he struggled to his feet. He was severely weakened due to having unleashed two large attacks, but, hopefully, he would have enough energy to take on the two Gillians.

Kikiraru calmed himself slightly by using his energy recovering power to restore some of the energy he had exerted through the attacks, and smirked as he glared at the Gillians. The Hollows were definitely going to regret even thinking of attacking the World of the Living, as Kikiraru was going to decimate them, as his eyes erupted in a crimson glow, allowing his fury at the Hollows to unravel, and his power exploded from his body. His power would be easily sensed by any creature with understanding or knowledge of how to sense power. Several more Gillians landed on the same rooftop as him, attracted by the large power emanating from him, and he smiled.

Yes, come to me... stupid Hollows. Kikiraru thought. Let the hunger of wanting a powerful soul draw you to me, to death.