Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-29-2010, 03:23 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default Re: The Fell War Saga <A Bleach RP> [RP] =REVIVED=

Azaroth~ Demon
Hueco Mundo; Deserted Plains
Unknown

"So, you have met the famed Routaikakami of Fury?" Azaroth growled, his face contorting into anger. "He placed upon me a great pain long ago, and I seek payback against him. And yes, a frontal assault would definitely be a very stupid thing."

Azaroth breathed out a sigh as he studied Pani, taking in the Vasto Lorde's features completely.

"An alliance would be beneficial to both parties." Azaroth smiled. "I can get revenge on Kikiraru for what he did to me long ago, and you can become something far more powerful than you currently are, and have a much higher power capability."

Azaroth smiled as he looked at Pani, studying the reactions of the Vasto Lorde to what he had said.

"These Fell Stones do not overly concern me." Azaroth stated. "And yes, the demon-folk are reknowned for being meddlesome, but I am more than any demon you have heard or met. I am unique."

"Imagine the power you would have from consuming a Routaikakami, and imagine it from a very powerful Routaikakami such as Kikiraru. Now imagine all his power added to yours, and you can contain it without any porblems." Azaroth smiled.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 10-29-2010, 05:33 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

OOC: Ronoh is a chick, not a dude XD. Also she has no feet, only “hands” as it were. She’s basically a wyrm with arms, like Rayquaza.

===

Ronoh =Routaikakami=
World of the Living ; Karakura Town, Orihimie’s Shop
None

-and-

Soyana =Routaikakami=
World of the Living ; Karakura Town, Orihime’s Shop
None

I was surprised by Kikiraru’s statement about helping the humans. I’d always thought he saw them as pests, something to be tolerated but not cared for very much. It was a testament to how bad things were becoming when he of all the Routaikakamigami volunteered his aid to protect the beings he had no love for.

Then he left, much to Yoruichi’s displeasure. I sighed softly, not taking insult from her words when she rounded on me. I could tell how upset she was, despite how she tried to hide it. She had every right to worry, to fear, and I couldn’t fault her for taking some of it out on me. After all, I was partially responsible for things being in this state. Once she finished, I nodded my head at her and motioned to the others.

“I do indeed sense it. I’ve been aware of it for some time now. Thanks to a well-timed visit from Trenia, I now plan to do everything in my power to rectify the situation. As for the storm and the general state of this world…that I can do nothing about, save not contribute my own Spirit Fire to the cause. So much spiritual energy is being released and mingled in this world that it is manifesting physically, like this rain. I can do nothing to decrease the amount of raw spiritual energy, but I will do what I can not to add to it.”

With that, I once again formed my disguise and donned it. I was beginning to feel a bit tired from shedding and taking my human form so often in such a short amount of time, but in my true form I radiated far too much Spirit Fire. Like this it was restrained, with less of it escaping to make things worse. I sagged against a nearby counter, waving mildly at Soyana and smiling a bit when she looked nervous.

“I’ll be fine,” I told her. “It takes a bit of energy to assume this form is all, and I’ve done it several times over the past few hours. I just need a bit of rest and perhaps something to eat.”

“Take care of yourself,” the Prevailer of Souls said firmly. “If something happens you’ll need to be at full strength. You can’t risk going into battle exhausted, not now. Too many people are depending on you.” I simply nodded, knowing it was the truth, and the Routaikakami smiled a little. “I’ll be most unhappy if I return and something has happened to you.” She then strode to the portal Kikiraru had made a few moments ago, glancing back at us before stepping through. “Once this is dealt with I will do what I can to help you, Ronoh, but with so many humans dying across the world, I won’t be able to assist you for more than brief periods here and there. But I will protect the humans who need protecting no matter where I go. We must do everything we can to return the balance.”

And then she was gone. I sighed softly and went to the stool I’d offered her, sitting on it and looking at the others.

“While Soyana and Kikiraru are tending to their task, we should focus again on trying to lure Hollows here so they can be destroyed. Yoruichi, do you think you could get some Hollow Bait for low-level Hollows if Uryu and the others don’t have any?”

\\\

Soyana =Routaikakami=
World of the Living ; Karakura Town, Abandoned Warehouse
None

Soyana stepped through the portal and went to stand next to Kikirauru, lifting Oogama Akai a bit and beginning to spin it. To the average person it might seem like she wasn’t worried and even a bit bored, but she knew even the weakest of the Council would put up a very fierce fight. On top of that, there were roughly twenty or so Hollows around the red-hued Demon. If this beast was going to go summoning swarms of Hollows to fight for it, the battle would be even less likely to go in the favor of the Routaikakamigami.

“Himei, Te Akai,” Soyana said, releasing Oogama Akai. It hovered in the air, continuing to spin as a crimson light engulfed it. The weapon became longer and bulkier, taking on the form of a bent sword. When the light faded, Te-no Akai Bachi Kokushi floated in the air near Soyana’s head. A few feet longer than the Konpaku-no Oogama was in its Sealed form, the scthe-sword was clearly a tool of destruction. The black symbols along the outer half of the weapon pulsed with energy, and when Soyana reached up to grasp the wooden hilt, the gentle pulsing became a steady, brilliant shine.

“It seems we have a bit more to deal with than originally intended,” Soyana said to Kikiraru, noticing his frown. “The quicker we deal with this, the quicker we can tend to more dire issues.”

The old Routaikakami then did something she had only done on a handful of occasions; she released her Spirit Fire. Not to full strength, or even a fraction of full strength, but to its normal levels when not suppressed. Even that would have been enough to floor just about any Hollow weaker than a Gillian, and it wasn’t even focused. Wisps of red seemed to dance along Soyana’s robes as she studied her foes. It was clear that, despite her wasted appearance, the Prevailer of Souls was hardly a feeble opponent. She smiled, but there was no humor or joy in the expression.

“Tobihi-no Akai Kaigo Nensho!” she declared, flicking her wrist and sending Te-no Akai Bachi Kokushi into the air. There, it took on an eerie red glow before shattering into thousands of miniscule scythe-shaped shards, which streaked towards the Demon and its Hollows at such speeds that they became super-heated.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 10-29-2010, 07:54 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

OoC: finally introducing Bob. Say hi to Bob ^^

A small critter
World of the Living, Karakura Town
teh phun!

A snow-white rabbit streaked under the falling rain, the golden ears floppy at his sides and twitching, as if to repel the water drops. Seeking shelter, he looked at the empty streets around: he could not see places which were deep enough for him to have good chances at avoiding the rain, or if they were, chances were other things already were hiding and would not take well his intrusion- or worse, they'd be far too enthusiast about it.

Suddenly, an heavenly smell wafted in the damp air, stirring something deep within the fuzzy animal. He took off in the direction the sensation, following his basest instinct as he approached a flower shop, a sign saying "CLOSED" hung on the glass door despite it being slightly ajar. The bunny pushed, struggling to get inside as the sourse of that strange smell was very close. With a final push he tumbled in, a cutesy expression on his face as he was rewarded with the most blessed vision ever: flowers, flowers everywhere and in every shape.

And a bunch of humans, now that he took notice, not that he really cared. His nose twitching he hopped to the nearest batch, debating briefly if giving a bite. Then he saw the cat.

And started shivering, fearful.

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 10-29-2010, 09:03 PM
Kaioo Offline

Kikiraru Dashinara~ Routaikakami, Prevailer of Fury
World of the Living;Karakura Town, Abandoned Warehouse
Humanoid True Forme
Ronoh(protecting humans and stuff)

Kikiraru glanced at Soyana as she appeared alongside him and immediately went on the offensive. The wisps of energy pierced fifteen Hollows, and they erupted into small dust particles, which were sucked in by the demon, which laughed, as more Hollows took the places of the ones killed, and Kikiraru was shocked as small wisps of energy floated from the demon's body, to take shape in the new Hollows. The rest of the Hollows leapt through the air, most of them escaping unharmed, whilst others got scratches on them. Half of them shot towards Soyana, whilst the rest stormed towards Kikiraru. Beams erupted from all of their mouths, and Kikiraru laughed at the pathetic attempt at attacking them, unleashing a shockwave of energy which destroyed the beams, and unleashed his own beam, which decimated two of the Hollows, vaporising them into nothingness. The Prevailer of Fury's eyes erupted into a colour of glowing crimson, and a flash of light shot through the room, blinding the Hollows going after him, before leaping forward, cutting two of the Hollows in half. A beam slammed into his side and he let out an unearthly roar, his body bubbling as it shifted forme, wings erupting from his sides as he grew longer, the wings spreading very far.

~It is time to teach these damned creatures to not ruin the damned ecosystem of the worlds~ Kikiraru spoke telepathically to Soyana, since he lost all speech capability when he was in his draconic true forme.

Small streams of energy swirled out of Kikiraru's body, slashing at the Hollows around him, several of them falling to the floor as their body was cut up by the very sharp shards. There were about fifteen Hollows in total left, three of them going for Kikiraru. With a flap of his wings, the final three after him were slammed together by an unseen force, and a large crystal appeared out of nowhere, crushing the Hollows, before the crystal exploded, spewing shards into several of the Hollows attacking Soyana, killing four of them. Small wisps of energy floated from the now fallen Hollows, and entered Kikiraru's body, and a rasp of a laugh escaped him as he glared at the demon, which waved its hand at him. Out of nowhere a thousand swords flew towards Kikiraru, who unleashed a burst of cyan energy, destroying the swords. The demon launched a beam of crismon energy towards Kikiraru, the beam crashing into his chest and he was sent hurtling backwards, smashing through several pillars, dust rising into the air.

~This bugger is a feisty one.~ Kikiraru groaned telepathically. ~And it seems that it can bring back the damned Hollows, we'll need to take the demon out quickly.~

Kikiraru floated into the air, swooping forwards towards the demon, soaring past the newly formed Hollows, and slamming into the demon, his body shifting forme once again as he returned to the Humanoid true forme, the two of them slashing at each other wildly, a snarl escaping Kikiraru.

"You take care of the Hollows! I've got the demon!" Kikiraru shouted to Soyana.

Old 10-29-2010, 10:16 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Rukia Kuchiki =Soul Reaper, First Response Captain=
Soul Society, Rukongai mountains
Unaffiliated

Rukia was a bit shocked to see a person come out of the broken Senkaimon, and her eyes widened in fear when he said something about being pursued by monsters. Hollows, probably... Damn it. "Either stay and help of get those Soul Reapers away from here!" Rukia ordered, taking a ready stance and waiting for the Hollows to come through. Why should she be worried? Head Captain Yamamoto himself had said the only reason she wasn't a Captain was because she had never displayed a Bankai. Of course, she hadn't told him she developed the technique yet. About then the two Hollows became visible, side by side as the rocketed at the gate, only to be met by powerful horizontal slash that turned both into ash, as all Hollows did when their souls were purified. And she'd been worried? Not so much about herself, but about the Soul Reapers lying unconscious behind her. Rukia sheathed Sode no Shirayuki, a bit surprised by how much her strength had increased over the past seven years. No wonder the Head Captain had made her captain of the first response team.

"Now," Rukia said, turning to the 'visitor' that had appeared from the Senkaimon. "Who are you and what's your business in the Soul Society? I'm the captain of the first response division for the Gotei 13, Rukia Kuchiki," She introduced herself, giving a slight bow. May as well be polite about it; he didn't seem to be an enemy, so there was no reason to treat him as one.

Zaraki Kenpachi =Captain of Squad 11, Soul Reaper=
Sereitei streets; Soul Society
Unaffiliated

"Are you sure you know where we're going?" Kenpachi questioned, hanging a right and, he suspected, going the wrong way as usual. They both had a terrible sense of direction. "And she's a captain, like I am. I don't need the old man breathing down my neck for something as trivial as a title, so I call her 'Retsu-taichou'. And I'm only interested in befriending those who can prove they have the combat abilities to put up a decent fight," He answered, not bothering to go onto the subject of Ichimaru just yet. He was a little bastard, sure, but only some sort of omnipotent being would have been able to tell what that nutjob was thinking. Or maybe Kenpachi just didn't trust him as far as he could throw him; he couldn't really tell the difference. He'd never cared much for emotional stuff, anyhow.

And exactly at that moment, Kenpachi ran straight through a dead-end wall, catching a group of Squad Four members off guard and scaring the crap out of them. He didn't really care too much about it, though; he wondered where they were headed, but that was about it. Squad Four had been rather busy lately, running around and patching up Soul Reapers who were getting maimed by tough Hollows in the World of the Living. "I told you this was the wrong way, Yachiru... Anyways, I couldn't tell you what goes on in that wacko's head; for all we know, he's just putting on a show for us. Not a very good one, if you ask me."

Ririn, Kurodo & Noba =Mod Souls; NPCs=
Urahara Shoten, Karakura town; World of the Living
Unaffiliated

Ririn giggled. So that's why they were here. "Well, I'm afraid I can't help you. Mr. Urahara destroyed it just yesterday; you're plain out of luck, birdie," She answered, seeming to disappear from sight. No one could escape her illusions without her willing it; even if you were perfect at sensing spirit energy, you couldn't tell it was an illusion. Kurodo, disguised as Ulquiorra, fired off a Cero at the crows, working to provide a distraction while Ririn got away with what the crows were after... For the time being, at least. Hopefully, yhey would believe her lie about the stone having been destroyed.

Gin Ichimaru =Soul Reaper, Squad 3 captain=
World of the Living, Karakura
Unaffiliated

"Right, I remember you saying that earlier," Gin commented, staring at the clouds as if in deep thought. "Oh, and don't mind those two. Those were some of the last ones Aizen made; he deemed them failures and left 'em behind in Hueco Mundo. They never were violent types, those two. If they aren't slaughtering Humans now, I doubt they're going to start," He concluded. Of course he'd noticed Rangiku wasn't wearing the necklace he'd given her so many years ago. That stung a bit, too, but he figured in time, everything would work out all right. Always did. "Say, Rangiku... Have you ever felt a Menos cloud? You know, like the ones that appear before one of them opens a Garganta (Pretty sure it's spelled wrong) into the World of the Living? I'll have to say, these clouds have a presence about them almost like that of a Menos cloud. Not quite, but it's close..."

Uryu Ishida =Quincy=
World of the Living, Karakura town, Orihime's shop
Unaffiliated

"... I'm not even going to pretend I know what he was talking about,"Uryu said, shaking his head and adjusting his glasses. He noted Yoruichi's stance, and took from it that whatever was through there was a lot more powerful than they knew. Uryu could, of course, sense the presences of the Hollows and... something else, but Yoruichi apparently didn't want them going through. "You must have your reasons, Yoruichi. I take it you cane to impart some information we would find useful, correct?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. Usually, she did have information to give, and now was most likely no exception.

((Bleh, shortness))
Old 10-30-2010, 02:45 AM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Soyana =Routaikakami=
None

Soyana barely seemed to try as she guided the thousands of shards to slice the rest of the Hollows Kikiraru had missed. They dissolved into black ash, but were quickly respawned by the Demon Kikiraru was now fighting. It seemed the original number was now reformed, all of them leering at Soyana, who studied them before flicking her gaze to the Demon.

These Hollows are a distraction, the Prevailer of Souls thought. They’re far too weak to be actual threats, even if they happen to be Gillians. This Demon seeks to split our efforts. It must not be very good at fighting multiple enemies, then. No sense in catering to its strengths. The Routaikakami gave a mental signal, and Te-no Akai Bachi Kokushi reformed before spinning through the air towards its master. Soyana deftly snatched it from the air as the Hollows bore down on her, all of them firing some sort of attack. Without seeming to move a muscle, Soyana moved with speed equal to a Soul Reaper using Shunpo, dodging the beams before they struck. The attacks converged on where she’d been standing, combining and exploding from the friction. A crater several feet deep was blown into the floor, sending chunks of concrete and a plume of dust flying.

Soyana came to a stop behind the group of Hollows, swinging her Konpaku-no Oogama at the nearest. It split in half before its body became ash, but before the beast’s remains could be absorbed into the Demon and reborn again, Soyana raised her free hand and released a burst of Spirit Fire. Hers was a sort of bluish-gold color, an orb of bright energy that passed through the Hollow’s essence. Being the Prevailer of Souls, Soyana not only had the power to free them of any bonds holding them to the World of the Living, she also had the power to destroy a soul. Doing so literally pained her, though; even though she could do it, destroying souls was the opposite of what her duty was. As the ball of Spirit Fire destroyed nearly three-quarters of the Hollow’s essence, a flash of pain stabbed through Soyana. She tightened her grip on the hilt of her weapon, the only sign she gave of hurting.

With most of its essence destroyed, the remaining bit of the Hollow faded away. In the time this was happening, the other Hollows had turned and were preparing to attack once more. Soyana narrowed her eyes, forcing herself to move despite the pain she was feeling. It would only get worse with each Hollow she utterly destroyed; there was no way she could let it overwhelm her yet.

Unless this Demon can summon more Hollows as it pleases, this should allow me to help Kikiraru, Soyana thought, leaping into the air and forming a platform of Spirit Fire beneath her feet. Even if he can summon more Hollows, it should take enough concentration that he leaves himself vulnerable. Perhaps only for a second, but that’s all we would need. Gritting her few teeth against the pain she was about to bring upon herself, Soyana once again flung Te-no Akai Bachi Kokushi into the air, calling, ““Tobihi-no Akai Kaigo Nensho!” The Konpaku-no Oogama burst into thousands of shards once more, which spun in the air before raining down on the Hollows. Four of them were slain by the attack, and Soyana swung her arm around, releasing a stream of Spirit Fire from her palm. It washed downward, wiping away the essence of the four Hollows as the remaining nineteen or so scrambled to escape the attack.

Less than a second after killing the Hollows, the backlash of her actions caused a wave of agony to crash into Soyana. She made a strangled sort of choking noise, collapsing to her knees atop the platform, which nearly faded a few times. Only with sheer will did Soyana prevent it from vanishing and dropping her to the floor.

Too many left, Soyana told herself, breathing hard through her nose. I have to destroy the rest of them all at once. Chipping away at their numbers like this will only leave me vulnerable. It will cost me greatly, but I have no choice at the moment. I only pray it doesn’t end up doing more harm than help.

Somehow, Soyana forced herself to her feet, reforming Te-no Akai Bachi Kokushi and flipping it, resting the blade against her shield and leaning on it. She took a moment to gather herself, then allowed her platform to fade. She landed in a crouch before dashing to the Hollows, putting herself right in the middle of them. Before the startled creatures could react, Soyana slammed Te-no Akai Bachi Kokushi into the ground, sinking the blade about two feet into the concrete floor. She then took a deep breath and let her Spirit Fire flare up to about forty percent its full strength. The Hollows shrieked as they were assaulted by the fierce energy, rendered immobile by its weight.

Before she could become a beacon to anything seeking to come into the World of the Living, Soyana concentrated the Spirit Fire into Te-no Akai Bachi Kokushi, sending a massive blast into the ground. When she yanked the blade from the floor, the energy erupted from the floor as well, ripping apart the Hollows around her and erasing their essence from the world. They were destroyed so rapidly that their bodies didn’t even have time to disintegrate first.

As the blast from Soyana’s attack died down, a fresh wave of anguish hit the Prevailer of Souls. She’d never destroyed so many like this at once, and the suffering that was pounding through her was nothing she’d ever felt before. She fell to the ground, unable to see or hear, blind and deaf from the pain ripping at her body. She could barely even think, but she refused to allow herself to be completely incapacitated. She clung to the knowledge that Kikiraru was fighting a powerful Demon, using it as a leverage to prevent herself from passing out. She mentally berated herself, further ensuring she didn’t let herself be overwhelmed by the consequences of her actions.

\\\

Hell-crow Flock
World of the Living ; Karakura Town, Urahara Shoten
Zohara’s Familiars

=You take us for fools!= the crows screeched, and the ones attacking odd creature with the strange mask dodged his attack. Or two of them did, anyways. The other two were caught in the blast, but their feathers caused the energy to roll off them without causing damage. The force of the blast knocked them to the floor, though, where they lie stunned. By now, the crows that had been hit by the Soul Reaper’s attack had recovered, though, and three flew over to take the places of those who’d been knocked from the air.

=No!= the crow who’d first spoken to the girl cawed at the others. =Find the girl! She might be going to protect or move the stone! She might even have it! FIND HER!= The six crows cawed in response, soaring out of the nearest window and casting out nets of spiritual energy, which they linked together to form a single huge net. They circled about fifteen feet above the Shoten, searching for the girl’s spiritual pressure. They were mostly concerned with making sure she didn’t escape unnoticed; When they found her unique energy, the crows flew higher into the air, until they were above the clouds that were releasing their tainted rain onto the city below. Now out of the rain, the crows felt much better and their net strengthened. Remaining locked on the girl, the crows would follow her no matter where she went. They figured it would be best to track her from above the clouds where they’d remain unseen and sneak-attack the girl when she stopped moving.

The remaining crows continued to fight the others, working to keep them distracted enough so they couldn’t follow the girl and help her. The one who’d ordered the others to find the girl, seeming to take charge in Chozi’s absence, commanded the rest of the flock to shed more loose feathers. Even if they missed their targets they’d litter the floor; already there were dozens of them lying around. Anyone stepping on one carelessly might find their feet slashed to ribbons. Since they’d need to pay more attention to where they were walking and less attention to the fight, it would further help distract them and offer the crows more chances to kill them.

===

OOC: Before I foget again, I'm polly gonna do a video soon about the RP and what's happened so far. So for you guys falling behind, look forward to that ^^.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 10-30-2010, 04:13 AM
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons

Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen

OOC: Just so you know, Seli...the Rukongai Mountains/Rukon Mountains aren't in the Sereitei; the name alone implies they are in the Rukongai/Rukon District, which surrounds the Seretei.

Just some random info I thought you should know ^^.

IC: Shenichi Taniguchi, Soul Reaper
7th Squad 3rd Seat
Rukon Mountains, Rukon District
Soul Society

The Fourth Squad Captain responded immediately. "Of course. Lead the way, Taniguchi-san." Even though she said that, she swept past Shenichi with such graceful agility that he was still rising to follow after, but he knew that she knew where to go; she was a powerful Captain, after all. He hurried after her, keeping silent out of respect and urgency, and they soon reached the place where he had put the five Soul Reapers so they could rest.

When they arrived, he blinked in surprise, spotting Rukia Kuchiki tending to the wounded Soul Reapers. "Sorry to start without you, Captain Unohana," Rukia called out. "I'll help however I can; just tell me what you need me to do."

Unohana, however, ignored Rukia, not out of rudeness, but out of necessity to concentrate on the wounded. When her analysis was firmly set, she turned to Shenichi and Rukia. "Stand back," she said softly to those two, giving them the briefest before drawing her Zanpakutō. Shenichi immediately jumped back a bit, missing the Shikai command as Unohana summoned out that large manta ray-like creature that was her Zanpakutō. Once it had formed, she quietly conversed with it about the injured Soul Reapers, and in short order, all five were safely within the manta ray’s belly. With that, Unohana returned her attention to Shenichi and Rukia.

"I must take them back to the fourth division quarters," she murmured, gently all at once. "Minazuki will ensure the stability of their condition for the moment. You must stay here, Kuchiki-taichou. Tend to those who remain; I will send a party to assist you further upon my return. There appears to be no further threat at the present, but if there appears to be, be sure to contact the closest fighting force...Zaraki-taichou's reiatsu seems rather close by. Try him if you need assistance and I have not returned."

Shenichi noticed her lips seem to twitch oddly for a moment, as if she somehow found something she'd said ironic or somehow amusing. It was gone just as quickly though, and then the Captain had nimbly set herself upon Minazuki's head, kneeling on the manta ray spirit's head and turning her gaze to the young Officer. For a moment, Shenichi thought of trying to ask about that lip twitch later, but he also decided against it the same instant.

"You, Taniguchi-san. You will return with me. I wish for a report of what occurred in full, and I believe your taichou would wish for the same. Come..." Retsu's lips twitched slightly again, and if she had been any other, she almost seemed to smirk playfully and slightly, though of course, it was Captain Unohana. "Minazuki does not allow anyone to fall from him." The manta-ray cooed irritably in response to her words.

Shenichi blinked at the order that was given; sure, he had expected to have to give some kind of report or another about this, but so soon? Nonetheless, Shenichi bowed his head a little. “At once, Unohana-taichou,” he said before leaping up and landing as softly on top of Minazuki’s head as he possibly could; the creature was a gentle one, but you do NOT ever want to piss the gentle ones off, that much Shenichi was certain of. Once he was on Minazuki’s head, he settled down to sit Indian-style as comfortable as possible.

Even with his comfortable position, the moment Minazuki lifted into the sky, Shenichi had to throw his hands out to avoid his face hitting the manta ray’s back, as sudden as it was. Blushing sheepishly in his embarrassment, the Soul Reaper righted himself and took a deep breath to calm himself once more.

When Minazuki departed for the Fourth Squad barracks, Shenichi stayed respectfully silent, knowing full well that one does not speak to a Captain until spoken to. However, he was taking the time of silence to have a little inner chat with his Zanpakutō spirit without using Jinzen, not needing that much concentration or contact at this time. Besides, he could see his Zanpakutō spirit in his mind’s eye clear as day.

“I sense troubled thoughts brewing in your head…” the invisible, robed figure sighed.

“Yes,” Shenichi answered. “That Hollow had Spiritual Pressure unlike any I had ever felt before, even from Gillians. It wasn’t quite to the level of Adjuchas, but it was frightening for such a lowly creature nonetheless. I am still wondering how it was able to force its way into the Senkaimon and get here. That shows power even Gillians don’t have, who use Gargantas to get to places and then only when there are many present.”

The hood of Shinjitsu no Me lowered some, as if thoughtfully. “Yes, I see what you mean, Shenichi…” There was silence for a few seconds. “It has to be because of the Fell Stones and the Routaikakamigami…That amount of power anywhere in the world of the living is incredibly dangerous, and could have adverse effects that would take millennia to fix…”

Shenichi nodded. “I just am beginning to wonder what the future will hold for us, and whether or not the Fell Stones will be recovered and put in the best possible place, away from those who would use them. This is a power none should have for use, whether in the world of the living, the Soul Society, or anywhere that could adversely affect the Universe…”

The two pondered for a time together, thinking of possible solutions that could be suggested and worked on by the Head Captain. Silence filled the plane of Shenichi’s mind for a time…and then, a sound, as if a heavy breeze were blowing in the distance, reverberated softly through his mind. There were words, indecipherable but noticeable, hidden in that breeze.

“What…was that?” Shenichi asked, staring around and wondering where it came from.

“I have not a clue,” the Zanpakutō responded, “and I live here, so something new here is very odd.”

They stayed still for a little, waiting to hear what it was again…but when the silence continued, the Soul Reaper shrugged. “Well, it was nice to have this little chat, Shinjitsu no Me, but I must keep aware of the physical world. We’re probably at the Squad Four barracks by now.”

“Check in from time to time, I enjoy breaking the monotony of the normal day with our talks.”

After breaking away, Shenichi’s eyes opened, and he rested the palm of his left hand on Shinjitsu no Me’s hilt while looking up towards Captain Unohana. After thinking about the fact of whose head he was sitting on, he decided to voice a curiosity he’s had for some time. “Unohana-Taichou, forgive my rashness in asking you a question before you have approached me and talked first, but I have been wondering…What does putting the injured inside Minazuki do, exactly? I have heard that it helps with the healing process, but I am not sure as to how that is done…”
Old 10-30-2010, 10:28 AM
Seliana Offline

Send a message via AIM to Seliana Send a message via MSN to Seliana Send a message via Yahoo to Seliana

OOC: DoH, you put down a "him" for Ronoh in your last post. It's YOUR fault I got it wrong. xD And yeah, I know Dev...mind lasps. You know what I'm like. Also, I can't help it; she's an NPC for now, but I've thrown in my original character. I'll flesh her out good and real later for yours and DoH's benefit. Do what you like with me putting her in for now, though. xD

Yoruichi Shihoin
World of the Living; Orihime's Flower Shop
Unaffiliated (aligned with the Routaikagakami at present)

Yoruichi could easily have continued her raging against Ronoh, taken a few strips out of where the Routaikagakami's non-existant legs were despite Ronoh's acknowledgement of her mistakes. It wasn't in Yoruichi's nature, after all, to soften over such matters unless the victim looked absolutely pathetic in their dejection (something Ichigo had been particularly good at), but a glance at Orihime and Blackmoon, and the woman-cat kept her peace for the moment. Well, to an extent.

"You'd do well to get those old duds posing as *your* elders onto it too," she muttered, tail flicking irritably. It was quite painful, looking up at Ronoh from her cat-body, and she was tempted to just transform, nakedness be damned.

Yoruichi sighed, lowering her head and rolling it slightly before directing her attention to Ishida. Shaking her head, she gave up on trying to get the ache out of it, shrugging one lithe black shoulder and giving him a lopsided cat-smile.

"I might," she said offhandedly, before noticing the rabbit. Her head moved quickly, and those golden eyes narrowed, whiskers twitching in anticipation and muscles clenching predatorily. Yoruichi got a hold of herself, though, tail lashing irritably before looking back up at Ishida.

"Got any idea what the Fell Stones are? Fell bracelet? Don't say yes, Uryu, or I'll kick you in the shins for lying." Yoruichi snorted. "Considering they've been forgotten by all in living memory except for very few. Most think they're just myth and legend...as I did for a bit..."

She trailed off then, eager to go on, but she glanced at Ronoh to gouge the Routaikamigami's reaction, to see if she would add on or be content to listen, or if she would display any displeasure or warning at projecting too much information.

"Before I go on, though...got any spare clothes, Orihime?" the cat-woman said, somehow managing to inject casual conversation into a serious discussion, "I left my stuff back with Kisuke, and I'm getting a hell of a crick in my neck looking up at y'all."

Yachiru Kusajishi
Lieutenant of the Eleventh Division
Streets of Seretei = with Zaraki Kenpachi
Unaffiliated

"Liar Ken-chan; I'm alwaaaays right! Liar-liar pants on fire!"

The little pinkette scolded her adoptive father most voraciously for doubting her abilities, pulling on one of his spikes petulantly so the bell jingled harshly. Even when they ran into the brick wall, she refused to be deterred, her pout growing monumentally as she clambered higher onto his shoulder, shaking her head with a most hilarious appearance of resignation.

"Lookit you done, Ken-chan! You got us run into a wall!"

Yachiru shook her head scoldingly at him before that short attention span diverted once again, this time to the Fourth Division members who had rapidly increased their pace with the appearance of the Eleventh Division taichou and his tiny terror of a fukutaichou.

"Heyhey! Where are you dummies goin'? Where's BraidyMum? Hey, git back here or I'll kick your butts!"

One of the members paused, and with a loud, audible sigh, turned reluctantly on his heel, revealing himself to be the nervy Hanatorou. Quivering slightly, he adjusted his robe, fixing slightly scared eyes on Yachiru and Kenpachi, though it appeared he desired to avoid staring Kenpachi directly in the eye, as if he were one of those Gorgons of human legend who would turn him into tortured stone if he did so.

"U-Unohana-t-taichou's location is n-not known a-at present, Y-Yachiru-fukutaichou. S-she likes to g-go to the mountains n-now and a-again t-to...walk...c-collect medicinal herbs..." he stuttered, hands fidgeting nervously. His comrades had ever so supportively stopped a good mile down the road away from the scenario, the pansies.

"Oooh, and flowers?" Yachiru squealed, eyes sparkling.

"M-maybe..." Hanatorou blinked at that. "B-but w-we are currently heading b-back to our quarters at h-her summons...s-something h-has occurred. So..."

The lad trailed off then, looking at the pair apprehensively. He had been about to suggest to the little pinkette that if it was urgent, perhaps they'd like to come with the Fourth Squad members to the barracks? But it...was...Zaraki-taichou. Even considering offering it would be like...inviting a Hollow for a tea ceremony, in the eyes of most people.

Matsumoto Rangiku
Lieutenant of Tenth Division
World of the Living; Karakura Town
Unaffiliated

"Uh-huh," Rangiku said dubiously. It was clear that she didn't quite trust him...well, not so much she didn't trust his word. More the fact that like many of those who had lived and fought in the war against Aizen, she held a deep sense of loathing and suspicion for anything created by the now dead former Captain, and her first instinct was to draw her zanpakuto against them. Justifiable, really, considering what they'd been put through. She herself had nearly had her side ripped completely out during the same war.

She let it go for now, though the hardness in her gaze bespoke the fact that if they were to come across the Arrancar too soon, especially in this less than peaceful situation, Gin would be hard-pressed to restrain her from drawing Haineko and leaping at the former enemies with naught but murder on her mind.

"A Menos cloud?" she frowned, lifting her hands to distractedly brush her long hair back and wring it free of water, "Yeah...twice, I think. Once when we were at the beach in the World of the Living...and the other was when Taichou..."

She trailed off then at the thought of Hitsugaya, and squirmed noticeably as guilt assailed her at even the mere fact that she was here, and quite happily playing detective and willing to follow Gin to whatever they found. It was almost like...a betrayal, really.

"It does feel like one, to be honest..." she said faintly, quietly now, trying to push the guilt from her mind as she looked back out.

Unohana Retsu
Captain of the Fourth Division
In Transit Between Rukon Mountains and Fourth Division
Unaffiliated

If Retsu found any amusement from Shenichi's almost falling backwards off Minazuki, she was courteous enough to allay the lad's embarrassment somewhat by showing no response to it at all, though her deep blue eyes twinkled faintly with the humour of the experienced and even Minazuki voiced the softest hum of amusement. Her zanpakuto spirit was like that; he appeared so eerie and even frightening by size alone, and yet he made the most delightful, gentle sounds. She truly enjoyed her times alone when she spoke to Minazuki, merely enjoyed it's sombre but soft-spoken presence in the way one enjoyed the soft breeze on a summer night, despite the countless years they had spent together.

Minazuko cooed again in response, clear affection in his tone before he turned his attention to those healing inside of him, and Retsu smiled a little, allowing herself to stroke the slick softness of the manta-ray's skin, slender fingers remaining lightly where they had petted even as she settled back against her heels to watch the world below them. Of course, she was aware of the silence of the young Officer beside her, even respectful of it, for there was that aura that one could feel if they could percieve it - that of the conversation between spirit and wielder.

As such, it was quiet for a time, almost peaceful save for the soft reports from Minazuki of the progress of those inside his stomach; it would be some time before they would arrive, considering the distance she had been from the home of the Gotei Thirteen. Unohana closed her eyes, though her mind was still very alert for anything that might occur.

For good reason too, considering what she had just encountered, more so when the very same 'breeze' Shenichi had felt intruded upon her senses. Retsu's brow creased into a slight frown, her eyes opening to half mast. Of course, it was far from the same - what he had felt was likely in his mind alone, what she had felt...was outwards.

"Something is disturbing the souls..." she said, very softly, voice lost on the breeze to all but her zanpakuto. Her hand rested more heavily against Minazuki's head, almost a subtle gesture of reassuring or seeking assurance, and she resolved to speak to Yamamoto-soutaichou again when the opportunity arose. She'd have to, anyway; she had a rather resigned feeling that there'd be at least one person he'd leave her with the taxing task of trying to explain these rumours of Fell Stones and the like to.

Explain? I think you mean drill it repeatedly into their skull with the blunt end of a Menos claw, muttered Minazuki, and Retsu had to stifle a laugh, the sound just catching in her throat. Of course, her zanpakuto had stated more than once its annoyance with her patient tolerance of a certain belled monstrosity.

Retsu, of course, declined to comment, and Shenichi's question was certainly in good timing as such, so that Retsu was more than happy to answer it. Not that she wouldn't anyway; she was not, despite her seniority amongst the Thirteen, one of those that would ignore or take offence at the curiousity of a junior Soul Reaper, and even if it was discourteous, she was liable to simply ignore it.

Not just that, though; she was even a little surprised at the question, and from one outside of the Fourth Squad and, she was pretty certain, outside of the healing scope in general. The lad beside her didn't strike her as the type to be interested in such matters, but then again, he may have only wished to know out of an interest to learn of the various abilities of certain spirits. And of her Shikai at least, she was happy to elaborate.

"There is no offence taken in being curious, Taniguchi-san," she said mildly, letting her fingers play gently on Minazuki's head again as it turned in the direction of their barracks, "...Minazuki's name literally means "Purify the Flesh". And that is, in essence, what is occuring within it at this very moment. The juices within it's stomach are..." Oh, how did she put this without using medicinal jargon, "...healing juices, is perhaps the easiest manner of describing it. The juices are seeping into and covering your comrades even as we are flying to my squad barracks, healing them of serious injuries that would otherwise kill them during normal transportation. Any sickness too...poisons...Minazuki will do his best to remove them."

Retsu smiled a little, that odd hint of playfulness showing again and seeming to gentle the grave situation. "If any of your comrades were suffering a cold or a similar ailment before, they will not be any longer. I will still need to monitor them...perform any work Minazuki could not or did not need to carry out, but for the most part..." she glanced fully at the young Soul Reaper then, and her smile was frankly reassuring, almost maternal, "Your squad mates will be out of harm's way soon enough. Now...take us down, Minazuki."

Minazuki trilled, announcing its presence to any around or in the Fourth Squad barracks as it spiralled downwards. It's great shadow enveloped the building before it turned sharply to land in the courtyard, a foot manifesting so that it could land. Once down, Retsu slid off it's head, nodding peremptorily to Shenichi to dismount while Minazuki completed the final stages of the healing process, so that it could spit its patients out once the lad had dismounted.

"Unohana-taichou!"

While Shenichi took the time to dismount, Retsu turned to the voices, adjusting her zanpakuto sheath and smiling very slightly as her subordinates made their way quickly to the scene. That was one thing her men and women could never faulted for; their swift response to anything they encountered. At present, Isane led the small group running to their taichou's aid, Hanatorou and several others running behind her, including one of their newer additions to the higher ranks - the young woman who had taken the position of Seventh Seat when Hanatoru had been promoted. Shirakawa Mariko, or Koi, as some of her comrades affectionately referred to her as, because of her wide, hazel eyes, gold flecked as they were like the fins of koi fish slicing through clear water.

"Unohana-taichou..." the young female gasped out, taking a moment to check her heaving chest and her breathing and trying to bow all at once in deferment (and a little embarrassment at outstripping her superior) and let Isane lead the way. Retsu simply held a hand up though to forestall anymore words, her gaze alone warning her subordinates off.

"When Minazuki's work is complete, I will need six stretchers to take the patients inside. They will need their vitals monitored, Isane, and check-ups for anything Minazuki may have missed or passed over in favour of more serious injury." Retsu glanced behind her. "Once that is done, I will also require someone to take Taniguchi-san inside to be checked and monitored for a short while, to be on the safe side. He does not seem to have sustained any injuries, but I will still require him to be checked. I am sure you will find little reason to question that, Taniguchi-san?"

That was said with a pointed sweetness, something that made even the most hardened of the group smirk a little. Unfortunately, some of them, such as the diminutive "Koi", could not quite stifle a soft giggle, and thus, Retsu's gaze fell upon them, ever so innocent.

"I believe Mariko-san's care will be more than adequate for Taniguchi-san. Mariko-san?"

"...yes, Unohana-taichou," was the squeaked response, and the girl's dusky skin coloured slightly, one hand tucking errant pieces of dark hair behind her ear sheepishly. "Just...step this way, Taniguchi-san; you'll be seen to shortly."

Old 10-30-2010, 10:57 AM
DarkGardevoir Offline

OoC: metal sonic, you're a party pooper. You just can't curbstomp two Hollows with a flick of your sword. Also thanks for the info, Shen ^^

Sirius Kreutzhart, Inugami
Soul Society, Rukongai mountains
The living

Sirius quickly readied his guns and got into a battle stance as he left the gaping hole, and the girl said in an almost condescending tone to help or scram. He resisted a sigh. Clearly, these people should learn better etiquette than they do.

However, before he could reply or do anything else, the black hulking monster followed from the hole, its hedgehog-looking white half soon following and the girl, in a stupidly useless show of her strength, flared out her Field and slashed both monsters without moving from her place, her sword functioning as a conduit of her Field and carrying over to the monsters who couldn't dodge the surprise attack.

The black-masked monster quickly dissolved, the white spikes quickly retreating from its back as more and more of its body was consumed and vanished in thin air, while the white-masked monster turned around to see what was happening. "Brother!" it yelled before letting its Field flare out as well and the Inugami could clearly feel it reabsorbing its other half.

"Don't drop your guard!" he yelled at the girl as he got in position and tried to shield as many of the prone men he could. A meaningless effort, as even if he got the brunt of any blast he couldn't really keep still. "They're still alive. If you can shield me for long enough, I'll see to get these guys away."

The caramel-haired guy focused his magic, mustering as much as he could and as fast as he managed. These guys were probably her allies, so she, in theory, should agree to help him, but it was still a large spell and that left him open for attacks.

The monster dissolved in a puddle of black and white goo, only to then reshape itself after the mass started sickenly twirling from the ground. Its right arm became white, almost ethereal, spikes protuding from the top of its shoulder as it slammed its large firsts on the ground. The other side instead was a black, unnatural rock protusion, seemingly able to detatch itself and attack, likely packing great physical power.

At the center, a giant mask stood, resembling a Tao sign and a pulsing, jelly-like grey mass was what the rest of its body. "You dared force me to reform," it said in a booming voice. "But you won't destroy me!"

Just great, another weirdo. Sirius shook his head, starting the incantation. "Homo homine lupus..."

Cuora Pani, Vasto Lorde
Hueco Mundo, Deserted Plains
Noone

Power? Yes, we want
we like
we need
As alluring as his proposition was, I didn't know if it was in my best interests to follow it. Yet, it surely would be an error to outright refuse a powerful being. "I care not for power, mister. I have enough, and can't stand the scuffles that have started already. Power is not the answer to my troubles, and were I to gain too much it'd surely prove to be an inconvenience as many people would seek to take it from me.

"However, I cannot deny that by myself I can't deal with what has been plaguing me. Lord knows I tried, but nothing in my knowledge seems to work. Thus, I believe I could use your help, if we were to ally ourselves, but I wonder, what could you seek from me?

"I'm strong, no doubt, but I don't want to battle and will not stand around to be your subordinate- you can seek elsewhere such help, there are plenty of stupid Hollows who would follow you blindly for an offer at power.

"However, I do know something that coulbe of use for you, and while I'm not on good terms with those Routaikakamigami, at least they're less likely to attack me directly than they are to attack you.

"In the end, I believe we both benefit from such an alliance, so it would be in my best interest to, at least, ensure a truce between us."

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 10-30-2010, 03:45 PM
Kaioo Offline

World of the Living; Kurakura Town, Abandoned Warehouse
Humanoid True Forme
Ronoh

Kikiraru was sent crashing through the air, slamming to the ground next to Soyana, and he struggled to his feet as two large demons came stomping forwards, letting out earsplitting roars as they lumbered forward, the summoner demon floating above them, cackling madly. Kikiraru glanced at Soyana who was currently immobilised.

"Don't worry Soyana, I can do this." Kikiraru stated, charging forward as two large cyan swords erupted in his hands.

He sent the swords flying, the large blades slicing the legs of the one demon, cutting its legs off, and its body fell limply to the floor as Kikiraru unleashed an explosion of energy which engulfed him, the summoner demon and the large demon. The energy subsided, and the summoner demon was gone, now standing behind Soyana, its arm contorted into a large, sharp blade and placed at the nape of Soyana's neck, a grin on its face as it pressed the blade slightly into Soyana's neck as the large demon grabbed Kikiraru, who struggled to escape its grasp.

"Crap!" Kikiraru growled, unleashing a wave of energy which was to no avail as the demon tightened its grip on him.

Old 10-30-2010, 07:17 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Blackmoon, Aotori, and Orihime
World of the Living, Karakura: Orhime's shop
Holders...sorta

Blackmoon frowned looking at Yoruichi "You know my name." She said pointedly before spinning Aotori around and into her arms, trapping the smaller Arrancar there where he knew it was pointless to fight against her, her arms were like bars against him, besides, the danger was gone. "And it wasn't you I was growling at, it was this one--he seems to think it's smart to pul his sword on everything, always has, especially when it's startled me. what he doesn't get it that he's now alot smaller and less powerful than he used to be." She sighed, causing Aotori to look up.

"Huh? I was bigger?" He asked, Blackmoon nodded.

"Used to be taller than me, happened with Neliel, too. But you weren't there when she left us, so you wouldn't know. Quiet now." She said softly, lifting one hand to press it into his hair.

"I--give me a moment, and don't hurt the bunny!" Orihime said quickly before running upstairs to look for a spare dress for Yoruichi to wear. She came back down with a butter yellow one and handed it to her. "There you go."

OOC: Gotta go, will post for Sayuri laters. And lol, Seli.

Sorry for my lack of posting, working a Haunted House for school, and I have homework that has to get done before getting online. :) Hopefully I'll be back on with more frequency soon.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 10-30-2010, 07:42 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Ronoh =Routaikakami=
World of the Living ; Karakura Town, Orihimie’s Shop
None

I shrugged a little, rolling my shoulders to get rid of an ache that had settled between them as I rubbed my hands together.

“I’ve tried to get them to see,” I replied. “I’ve tried again and again, but they are too proud, too headstrong, and far too engrossed in the hunt for the Fell Stones to listen to a child. Enigma even accused me of lying when I went to give him a message from Trenia. They all think me foolish and naďve for worrying so much about the humans. They simply won’t listen. I am not going to waste my time or breath on them any longer. I’ll do what I can to right what has been done.”

Yoruichi commented that she may have some Hollow Bait, and even though I was a bit impatient for her to actually answer my question, I was polite enough to wait for her to get to it in her own time. She then started explaining what the Fell Bracelet and the individual Stones were, then paused to look back at me. Obviously she was seeking permission to continue. I saw no harm in it, and honestly it was something I was going to explain myself. I nodded at the cat before she asked Orihime if the human had any spare clothes on her.

After that, I stood and dragged the stool to the nearest counter, folding my arms on it and resting my head on my arms. Then I noticed the rabbit near one of the plants. That must have been what Yoruichi had been staring at so intensely a second ago. I peered at the little creature, and suddenly I was overcome by a fierce sense of nostalgia and sadness. I blinked at the tears that abruptly filled my eyes, unable to explain why I was feely Souta’s loss so keenly and so unexpectedly.

\\\

Soyana =Routaikakami=
None

She sensed and felt it, and instinct took hold even through the fog of pain clouding the Routaikakami’s mind. With no warning, the Prevailer of Souls abruptly released her Spirit Fire to nearly full strength. The force of it was enough to floor the Demon; maybe even kill it. The ground shook violently, and the floor of the warehouse started to fracture. Huge chunks of concrete wrenched free from the floor and were reduced to powder by the strength of Soyana’s spiritual energy. The walls and ceiling of the warehouse started to collapse, not only because of the shaking, but also from the amount of energy that was being contained in the abandoned building.

And then, when she realized what she was doing, Soyana reeled in her Spirit Fire to a less dangerous level. The ground stopped shaking, and the warehouse, which had been on the verge of collapsing, remained standing. There were gaping holes in the walls and ceiling now, though, and all the windows had been busted out. Rain poured through the holes in the ceiling, some of it splashing on Soyana’s back. The cold of it helped drag her out of her pain, and with an effort she managed to stand. Her Spirit Fire was released to about fifty percent, and the Prevailer of Souls reined it in until it was at about thirty instead.

She glanced at the Demon that had been about to attack her, then at the other one that was holding Kikiraru. Blowing out a heavy breath and directing Te-no Akai Bachi Kokushi back to her right hand, Soyana went into a crouch before darting towards the Demon assaulting the other Routaikakami. Despite the fact that she was mobile again, she was still clearly suffering from slaying the Hollows. Pain filled her eyes and caused her muscles to jerk under her leathery skin, and she clutched the hilt of her Konpaku-no Oogama so tightly that her knuckles popped loudly as she ran. Within the span of a heartbeat she had reached the others, whipping Te-no Akai Bachi Kokushi through the air at the Demon's arms. She intended to slice them off and free Kikiraru from the beast's grasp.

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-30-2010 at 07:56 PM.
Old 10-30-2010, 08:17 PM
Kaioo Offline

World of the Living; Karakura Town, Abandoned Warehouse
Humanoid True Forme
Ronoh

Kikiraru felt the sheer intensity of power pulsate through the warehouse, and the whirlwind of energy cascaded upon him, as the demon stumbled backwards a step or two from the force. In a swift movement Soyana had sprung into action, sending the summoner demon sprawling, and had charged forward. Within moments, Kikiraru was free, as the blade Soyana wielded stripped the fleshy arms of the demon, and Kikiraru landed on the ground, a large cyan aura surrounding him as the demon's limbs regenerated, and Kikiraru looked up at the demon.

"Oh damnit, I can't take the regenerating limbs crap again!" Kikiraru snarled as the limbs regrew entirely, Kikiraru noting that the arms were far more muscular now.

Kikiraru leapt forward, spinning rapidly, a spiral of cyan energy surrounding him now, and he unleashed the twister upon the demon, the twister exploding upon contact with the creature, and it stumbled backwards as the smoke cloud blocked its vision. Kikiraru suddenly exploded through the cloud, unleashing a tri-beam attack, the three beams piercing three key points in the demon's physiology, at least, Kikiraru thought they were, and a symbol erupted into view covering the demon's chest, the image of Kikiraru in his draconic true forme emblazoned on the symbol, before it exploded, splattering the demon's chest apart.

Kikiraru then glanced at Soyana, and threw an energy ball at the Demon, the ball embedding itself in the reforming chest of the demon, and the ball shuddered, and Kikiraru turned to look at Soyana.

"Launch the blade at the energy ball!" Kikiraru shouted. "Hopfully, it will explode, and the merging of two powers will stop its body from reforming!"

Azaroth~Demon
Hueco Mundo; Deserted Plains
Unknown

"Ahh, not one for power?" Azaroth asked, smiling. "Good. I despise creatures that want power. In my view, you are the perfect comrade. And no, you would not be my subordinate, we would be colleagues, equals."

Azaroth's gaze shifted for a moment to something behind Pani, and a frown manifested on Azaroth's features, before he shook his head, and returned to looking at Pani.

"So, what is it that you truly seek?" Azaroth asked. "Because, we can come to an agreement. You help me in finding revenge against the Routaikakami of Fury, and I shall aid you in what you seek."

Old 10-30-2010, 10:10 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Cuora Pani, vasto Lorde
Hueco Mundo, Deserted Plains
Noone really.

The demonfolk looked slightly worried at something, but as I turned my head to check out I could not see anything preoccuping. He assured me that he would be glad of an alliance, although he wanted me to tell him what I sought.

Great, I silently sighed. How was I supposed to explain it easily? I ruffled my hair trying to find the words that would explain this the clearest I could.

"I'm not sure what do you know about Hollows, so I'm going to give you the brief version. When Hollows grow too large, their hunger can no longer be sustained by human souls and they start eating other Hollows. This turns them into Menos, some sort of sentient Hive Mind Hollow, which come in various forms, the smaller ones being strongest. I'm a Vasto Lorde, the strongest kind of Menos.

"Normally, when a Menos grows into an Adjuchas or Vasto Lorde they simply wipe out the other Hollows personalities they were tied to, but somehow I must have missed the lesson on how to. I believe it's because of that wretched Shinigami, but that's another story altogether.

"Have you ever felt what it's like to have a crowd talking in your head? To have them argue, bicker over perceived slights and interfering in every action you take? I don't think you have, and I'm not about to hope for you to. You wouldn't wish to. And this, this is the reason I've been roaming all this time, to find a way out of this.

"So, if you can help me with that, I believe we have a deal."

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
Old 10-31-2010, 05:18 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

((Gods, this is so weird x.x))

Mah trio - Routaikakami and Shinigami
World of Living - Karakura Town
None, Neutral, and Holders :P

Everyone in the flower shop had been absorbed in their own thoughts and conversations, which is why no one noticed three figures come up to the entrance. Only when they opened the door was their presence felt. Oddly, they seemed to be arguing.

"Hurry up, will you? We haven't got all day." A voice a few would have recognized as Septem's growled irritably.

"I'm going, ungeduldige, don't rush me." A much calmer voice said in comprison. The trio soon entered the shop, two of them were Septem and Quinque in their human forms. The man with them could have been their polar opposite. His hair was black in comparison to their white, although he shared Quinque's deep blue eyes. Most noticably he wore a Shinigami uniform, but he had a white scarf wrapped around his neck and the two ends trailed behind him whenever he walked. A few might have recognized him as Valdemar Alexander Cornelius (or just Alex, as he preferred himself to be called) the third seat of the 3rd Division.

As soon as the Shinigami stepped aside, Septem all but ran into the shop. "Ronoh!" He shouted, immediately going to her. "What's going on here, have you felt it? What am I saying, of course you felt it. All of the Hollows and tainted rain, great gods we turn our backs for ten minutes and the whole world goes to hell."

"Hey, calm down," Quinque said, worried for his brother. He hadn't seen Septem this wound up since the fall of Rome. Or maybe the Holocaust. "But he has a point. We found this guy fighting off waves of Hollows and helped him, then we sensed you nearby and had him take us to this shop. So Ronoh, do you know what's happening? I canstill sense Hollows somehwere, along with Kikiraru and Soyana."

((gods that sucked x-x))

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----