Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-26-2010, 12:58 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Default Re: The Fell War Saga <A Bleach RP> [RP] =REVIVED=

Gin Ichimaru =Soul Reaper, Squad 3 captain=
World of the Living, Karakura town
Unaffiliated

"Well now, that was close. For a second there, I didn't think we'd make it through," Gin commented, letting her strangling of his hand go without comment. He didn't really mind the gesture, though, induced by panic or not. As usual, she was all too eager to let go. Disappointing, but distinctly Rangiku in behavior. At least she seemed to be back to her old self for the time being; that was good. He left his momentary lapse into thought to observe his surroundings. It was raining in Karakura today, an unnaturally dark rain that made the sky seem threatening. Then it hit him; spiritual pressure so great it scared him. Are these things really that powerful? He wondered for a second, before something else came to his attention. It felt almost like the world itself was crying out... And the implications of that were disturbing. That meant the balance of souls was nearing collapse.

"Can you feel it, too, Rangiku?" Gin asked, his grin replaced with a serious expression. "Something is wrong here. What do you say we play detective and figure out just what it is?"

Uryu Ishida =Quincy=
World of the Living, Karakura town
Unaffiliated

"I see... so that's what this whole thing is about," Uryu commented, pushing up his glasses on his nose. "I can understand your pain. My sensei was effectively murdered by a certain Soul Reaper captain, and my father met his end fighting Hollows several months ago. But that is beside the point; if your compatriots are too proud to hold a Human form, then I suppose we can't do much about that. What we can do is destroy as many Hollows as we can, to balance the scale of souls again. I have no idea how we would be able to kill that many unless there was a massive invasion or something similar. Even then, I doubt the few of us could defeat that many Hollows. From what I can gather by the numbers attacking Karakura, the rest of the world must be like a free buffet to them."

Uryu Ishida shook his head, attempting to use his usual intelligence to find the best way to do such. An invasion of Hueco Mundo with a group of Soul Reapers or other backup would be the quickest, but also the most dangerous all things considered. They could try to find a way to funnel the Hollows through Karakura, but that would surely lead to the entire town being ripped apart as soon as they were forced to retreat. He couldn't think of an effective plan, actually. "I'm afraid I'm at a loss as to what to do."

Ririn =Mod Soul=
World of the Living, Urahara Shoten
?

The blond Gigai of the Mod Soul Ririn sat across from the redhead form of Jinta, a checkerboard in front of them. Ririn giggled and removed the rest of Jinta's pieces from the board. "I win again! Heehee, you're not very good at this game!" She giggled, sending Jinta into a fit that likely would have gotten worse if it weren't for Tessai picking him up and tucking the boy under his arm. Urahara poked his head in to the room, hat on his head and blocking his eyes from sight as usual.

"Hey, Ririn, you guys keep watch over the shop. We need to go check on some equipment I ordered; shouldn't take too long," The odd man said, referring to the other two Mod Souls in residence there now. "And make sure nobody touches that rock I gave you, all right?"

"Oh-kay," Ririn replied, looking greatly disappointed. It was fun to make Jinta mad, especially since Tessai had a knack for entering and stopping him right before he got too violent. It was just so funny to watch. Almost as funny as that spiky-haired guy from way back... What was his name? Ichi-something? Oh well, he was fun to play with, too, but he didn't seem to like Ririn's games. She thought they were quite clever. "What do I do if a customer comes in?"

"In this weather? Hm... Just tell 'em I'll be back in a little while and to try again later," Urahara said with a shrug, exiting with his usual entourage. Apparently, he needed the extra muscle; she couldn't wait to see what sort of toy Urahara had stocked this time. Maybe another one of those canon things like Ururu had, or something cool like more Mod Souls to play with. Noba and Kurodo were fun, but they knew all her games, not to mention she needed them to help with the games she came up with for other people. Playing with that white-haired man from Soul Society was fun; he'd even given them a bunch of candy he was so impressed by the optical illusions she could make. Oh well, she'd see when he came back, she supposed. Ririn couldn't help but wonder why Mr. Urahara thought it so important to keep that little rock hidden from everybody, though; she kept it in her pocket for safekeeping (He asked her to put it somewhere safe, after all), but she never really knew what the thing was. Some sort of trinket or a gift someone gave him, she guessed, but she probably would have hidden it in the back room. No one would ever find it in there, among all those piles of stuff.

((Meet your opposition, Zohara XD))

Rukia Kuchiki =Soul Reaper, First Response captain=
Soul Society, Rukongai mountains
Unaffiliated

"I'll do what I can for them until they get here, Unohana-taichou," Rukia replied, focusing her efforts on healing the worst of the downed Soul Reapers various wounds. There were about four left, but they were nowhere near as bad as the other six. They would live with little help between the time the Squad Four group got here to treat them and now. Of course, Rukia wasn't the type to simply leave them to rot like that; thankfully, she happened to be carrying along some spare bandages in the case she was injured out here, and they made a quick job of patching up the wounds. It only took about five minutes to wrap the wounds, and a bit of healing Kido was all that was needed to stabilize them until Squad Four got here. As important as healing them was, she could only spare about three minutes of healing Kido for each of them; her skills couldn't heal them beyond that if she pushed herself to the limit. After that was done, Rukia examined her difficult work. The Soul Reapers were stable for now; they would survive long enough for Squad Four to get here and take them back for the healing they really needed. There wasn't much else she could do for them.

"That's the best I can do," She commented aloud, shaking her head. "I just hope Squad Four gets here soon." Why she wished them to hurry back was fairly clear; though the Senkaimon normally would have closed by now, the destruction of the gate left it wide open. Anything could get in now; Hollow and otherwise. This close to the damaged gate left little room between the unconscious Squad Six members and the Senkaimon. If anything came through there, it would be very difficult to stop it or get assistance before it attacked the downed Soul Reapers. That would complicate things a lot; if whatever came through there was enough to give her more resistance than one strike from her Zanpakuto, there would be little she could do to stop it from seriously injuring one of the Squad Six members. Well, I suppose if something attacks I'll know whether or not I should keep the title of taichou... She thought, drawing her Zanpakuto as a precaution.

((Not sure if you've accepted Senna yet, DoH, so I shall keep her out of this post until I'm certain XD Don't want to cause any problems.))
Old 10-26-2010, 03:28 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Blackmoon Ravenwing(Vasto Lorde), Aotori Hoshi(Vasto Lorde) and Orihime Inoue
World of the Living: Karakura
Holders, sorta

Orihime smiled sligtly before nodding to Ronoh. "It's okay, you don't have to show us your true form, just your word is good with us. It's easy to tell you're all good." She said brightly, then her attention was dragged to Blackmoon, who was starting to speak.

"Losing the ones you care about sucks." She said bluntly, glancing at the child still inspecting the flowers, Aotori was totally oblivious to her seech, lost in the colors and shapes much like a child. "However, I can understand that pain--of both the loss of ones you feel are too important to lose and the pain of being dealt physical damage for doing nothing wrong." She said more gently, pointing out the gash that was barely visable from Orihime's healing and her uniform covering it up. "I nearly died earlier for reasons unknown to me." This caused Aotori to look up.

"Your sword..." He said, blackmoon's eyes darkened.

"Yeah, my zanpaku-to was broken by Niccholi to keep me from releasing it. That loss hurts too, can't remember it's name, and I can't go back to get the rest of it's pieces, and I won't allow you to. I refuse to lose you again, Ao, there's no Aizen to heal you." She said, voice growing sharper towards the end, Aotori looked confused.

"Lose me again?" He frowned, Blackmoon shoook her head to try and rid herself of the memory that popped up, a much larger and adult-looking Aotori laying limp in her arms and covered in blood, eyes wide open, but staring blankly while she spoke rapidly, nonsense flying out of her mouth, pleading him to stay with her.

"I--nothing. I'm just getting myself confused." She said quickly, Orihime sighed and looked to Uryu.

"Our position is very precarious, Uryu. If we leave, that would be a bad thing, but it would be just as bad as if we stayed and did nothing. I haven't heard from Rangiku or Rukia in some time, I think everyone in the Soul Society is busy, I doubt they'd have time to help us." She added.

OOC: Hope you don't mind the NPC help--hopefully I'll manage a full SU for Sayuri soon.

Sayuri
World of the Living, Karakura; Urahara Shoten
None

Sayuri looked up as rain drpped on her, but he didn't mind, the rain was something she liked, however, her clothes didn't. Not her jacket, anyway. She sighed and pulled her thin blue jakcet tighter to her tiny frame, though jacket may not have been the right word--it looked more like Urahara's robelike jacket, but blue and it only went to just below her knees, while the simple black dress beneath it stopped just above her knees, and she walked in sandals similar to those of the Soul Reapers. Dark spots appeared in her alredy dark hair, which was a blue-ish black and pulled into two orderly braids that fell over either shoulder and bounced as she walked. She looked no older than fifteen, but her eyes swore she was older, most cheer from the beautiful indigo orbs gone, though a small amusementflickered in them as she came across Jinta and Ririn.

"Ririn-chan! Hop!" A cheerful pale blonde exclaimed behind her, The gigai didn't do much to hide her true identity from people who knew their Soul Candy characters, this girl was a Chappy, though Sayuri would admit it was also one of her closest friends, and openly owned up to lettig Urahara modify her and make her a gigai. The modded Chappy now went by the name Usagi, and was often identifed by the patchwork bunny ears perched atop her blonde hair.

"Yes, Ririn." Sayuri said before appraoching the mod soul with a slight smile. "Hey, the boss headed out for awhile? I'm surprisedwith what all's been going on." She commented.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 10-26-2010, 07:08 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Ronoh =Routaikakami=
World of the Living ; Karakura Town
None

I smiled a bit at Uryu’s comment about not being able to fight a large horde of Hollows on our own. It was a good idea, actually, to try and stabilize the balance between the Soul Society and the World of the Living. Taking them out wouldn’t be the problem; drawing low-level ones who would cause little damage once here was the bigger issue. I pondered our options; I could let a concentrated bit of Spirit Fire loose to act as a Routaikakami version of Hollow Bait, but the obvious danger was any Hollows coming through ending up Mutated. Another, lesser issue was drawing too many powerful Hollows that would cause too much damage once they were in the World of the Living. The best thing to do would be to use some normal Hollow Bait, drawing large groups of Hollows every so often.

“Do any of you have any Hollow Bait?” I asked the others, choosing not to acknowledge Blackmoon’s comments, at least not at the moment. Orihime was right about those in the Soul Society being busy, and right now the important thing was doing what we could in their absence. “If we can draw large groups of weak Hollows here, say every other day or so, then perhaps we can even the balance a bit. We need Hollow Bait that would only draw weaker Hollows; if too many powerful Hollows come here, there’s too much of a chance for them to hurt or kill more people. Even a few hundred weak Hollows couldn’t be an issue for me to deal with, though, but it might help tip the balance to a more normal level.”

I then stared outside at the rain and darkened sky. I wasn’t sure if the others could sense it or not, but the nearly-black storm clouds and even the pouring rain was a sort of manifestation of the chaos unfolding in the world. I cleared my throat softly and focused on the others, sighing softly.

“This storm…it’s a sign, a physical embodiment of the out-of-control spiritual energies clashing in this world, and the spiraling balance of souls between the Soul Society and the World of the Living. This rain isn’t normal rain. I’m sure if you stood outside long enough you’d begin to feel rather peculiar. That would be the effect of water being combined with raw spiritual energies. Most people won’t be affected by it, but those with even a weak spiritual pressure will eventually notice something isn’t right. Those of us with higher spiritual pressure…well, I’m not sure how it would affect us, honestly. It might strengthen us, invigorate us, or it could leave us feeling sickly and weak. And to be honest, I’m not very keen to find out just what the effect would be.”

\\\

Soyana =Routaikakami=
World of the Living; Outskirts of Karakura Town
None

Soyana was not happy, not at all. She had just spent a most unpleasant ten or so minutes arguing with Enigma about the state of things and what priorities should take precedence over others. To be completely honest, she was a bit more upset over the reception Enigma had given Ronoh when the Prevailer of Light had come to deliver Trenia’s warning. She’d not only been accused of lying, she’d even been demoted from the Holders. And all of this just because she was concerned with the welfare of humanity, which was something all of them should have been worried about!

She had eventually grown tired of Enigma’s self-righteous fury. He was so blinded be his belief that obtaining the Fell Stones would put all to rights that he was incapable of seeing reason of any kind. After declaring that he and the others had as much a hand in the coming destruction as the Seekers and other foes of the Holders did, she had left in a bad mood. She was adept at hiding her emotions, though, and by the time she exited the old building, only those who knew her extremely well would have been able to tell something wasn’t sitting well with her. The barest extra flicker of her Spirit Fire would have been the biggest indicator, seeing as she normally kept it very tightly under control.

“Fools,” the Prevailer of Souls muttered irritably, following the unique Spirit Fire trail Ronoh had left behind not long ago. After a few moments, though, a heavy rain suddenly let loose overhead, and it only took a few seconds before Ronoh’s trail was swept away by the raw spiritual energy within the thousands of droplets of rain. Soyana frowned a little as she peered up, seemingly oblivious to the rain flooding her eyes. It didn’t take long before the amount of mingled spiritual energies in the falling rain started making her feel odd. Not bad, but certainly not good. It verged on being uncomfortable, like a heating pad that was just a few degrees shy of being too hot. She couldn’t exactly describe how it made her feel uncomfortable, though. She wasn’t feeling sick or otherwise unhealthy. She wasn’t feeling tired, lethargic, or drained. She just didn’t feel right.

Anxious to get out of the rain, Soyana hurried on her way. By the time she reached Karakura Town, the streets were pretty much deserted. It made her going easier, since there were fewer people to ogle at her as she hunted down Ronoh. Thankfully, once she reached the city the young Routaikakami’s Spirit Fire was relatively easy to sense. Soyana followed it until she came to a flower shop, giving three solid knocks as well as a small burst of Spirit Fire to announce her presence. She waited a second, giving Ronoh time to warn those who were with her of Soyana’s arrival, then opened the door and stepped inside. She shut the door behind her, ignoring the other four beings for the moment and instead focusing on Ronoh. The young deity was currently in her human form, but it was all Soyana had time to register before the Prevailer of Light practically flew off her stool, rushing to grab the older Routaikakami in a fierce embrace.

“Soyana!” she cried, sounding overjoyed to find the Prevailer of Souls standing there. After a second she stepped back, smiling at the other. Despite her obvious happiness (as it had been many decades since the two had last spent time together), there was a haunted, hurt expression lurking in the younger female’s eyes. “I’m glad you’re here. Things have gotten so…so out of hand…”

“I know, child,” Soyana replied, smiling softly at her younger friend. She patted the Prevailer of Light on her right shoulder, gripping Oogama Akai tightly in her free hand. “I know how bad it is. I spoke with Trenia not long ago and had the misfortune of trying to talk sense into Enigma. He and the others are fools, the whole lot of them. They refuse to acknowledge how much they’re contributing to this problem, acting as if will go away and cease to exist if they ignore the facts long enough.” Soyana then shook her head sadly, muttering, “When did we fall so low…?”

Then she looked at the others gathered in the shop. A human, a Quincy (which was a bit of a surprise to say the least), and two Arrancars. Since Ronoh was with them, Soyana figured they must be allies in one way or another. She nodded at them, stepping around Ronoh so they could see her more clearly.

“Another time for all that, though. I am Soyana, the Prevailer of Souls. I take it the lot of you are friends of Hise’s?” Even though she was fairly certain the façade wasn’t needed, it never hurt to be too careful. Ronoh smiled a bit, though, and shook her head as she went to the stool and motioned towards it, indicating Soyana should sit down.

“They already know everything,” the Prevailer of Light said. “I just finished telling them.”

“I see,” Soyana answered, going to sit on the proffered stool. She sighed softly as she balanced Oogama Akai in her lap, rubbing her bony hands over her soaked robes. “Also, I feel I should warn you not to go out in this confounded rain for any amount of time. Something about it…I’ve only been in it for a few minutes, and something doesn’t feel quite right with me. I’m not sure how else to describe it other than a vague discomfort. It’s not pain, or fatigue, or anything so easily defined. I have a feeling that it’s not good for one’s health, though.”

\\\

Hell-crow Flock
En Route to the Urahara Shoten
Zohara’s Familiars

The hell-crows flapped their way towards the Urahara Shoten, not knowing exactly where they were going, but following their master’s orders. As they flew, the angry skies overhead opened up with a strong downpour, and even though the crows soon felt a bizarre sort of discomfort spread through them, they also noticed something in the distance. Something that seemed to be wavering and shimmering, like a mirage in the heat of the desert. They caught brief glimpses of a building, one second visible, the next gone.

=That must be the place,= one of the crows cawed harshly. =This odd rain must be interfering with the cloaking seals.=

=What does it matter what causes it?= responded another. =That is the place, yes; I can feel it, as Zohara said we would.= At this, the flock set up to cawing shrilly, flying quickly towards their target. It only took a few seconds for them to close the distance separating them from the Shoten, and once they were past the various seals that kept the shop hidden from unwelcome beings, they split into several smaller groups of about twenty five. These groups slammed into doors and poured through windows, screeching and cawing raucously. It wasn’t long before the crows assaulting the doors gave up on their feint, following their comrades through the windows.

The large black birds swelled down the halls, and even when they saw several others, they ignored them. Instead, they flew into boxes to topple them, pecking open pillows and anything else that might be hiding a stone. The noise and activity was so much that it would quickly irritate even the most calm of people, becoming downright maddening to most others.

===

OOC: XD The crows arrive! Have fun, metal :3.

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-26-2010 at 07:11 PM.
Old 10-26-2010, 08:06 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Kikiraru Dashinara~ Routaikakami, Prevailer of Fury
Soul Society; Kurazen Plaza
Humanoid True Form
Himself

Kikiraru snapped back to consciousness, one hell of a roar escaping from his mouth, so feral in sound that he could be mistaken for a wild animal, and leapt into life, shoving his claw through the chest of the nearest Hollow, ripping a massive hole in its chest, and flinging it at the next Hollow, the two slamming to the ground in a massive messy heap. Kikiraru launched a massive wave of cyan energy which cut several Hollows in half, the rest leaping over the wave of energy to avoid the death that it would bestow upon them. Two of the Hollows stumbled backwards in shock as Kikiraru stood to his full height, unleashing a wave of fire which burnt one of the Hollows to a crisp, their body slumping to the floor.

Kikiraru pointed his palms towards the remaining Hollows, hordes of small wisps of energy surging out of his palms, and stripping the flesh of the nearest Hollow, or whatever it was made of, its body exploding as the energy hurtled through its body. Five of the remaining Hollows were killed by the energy, the last three managing to pull up barriers in time to protect themselves. The trio of Hollows unleashed their large beams out of their mouths, but Kikiraru brushed them off with ease, charging forward at rapid speed, sending the nearest Hollow flying through the air, before launching a burst of energy which caused the Hollow to burst into flames, before breaking the neck of the next Hollow, and unleashing a beam of energy upon the final Hollow, a massive hole being ripped into its chest, and it fell backwards, no longer moving.

Kikiraru felt liquid pouring down his body, and he fell onto his knees, struggling to breathe. Waving his arm in front of him, a small portal began to form, and he stepped through it, his vision blackening.

World of the Living; Karakura Town, Orihime's Shop

The portal erupted into view in the middle of the room, the energy swirling violently, struggling to remain intact, small sparks of the energy licking at the room, scorching the floor, and shattering several plant pots as the dragonic humanoid, cyan in colour, slumped through the portal, collapsing to the floor in a heap, scratches all over its body, drifting into unconsciousness as the portal exploded behind it, spewing a shockwave of air through the air, shattering several more pots.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 10-26-2010, 08:18 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Ronoh =Routaikakami=
World of the Living ; Karakura Town, Orihimie’s Shop
None

-and-

Soyana =Routaikakami=
World of the Living ; Karakura Town, Orihime’s Shop
None

I sensed it before it actually happened. Moments before a swirling, unstable portal appeared, I hurriedly placed myself between the others and flung my hands out, erecting a shimmering barrier of bright golden Light around us. A moment later the portal tore itself into the fabric of reality, releasing a small blast of energy that caused several flowerpots to shatter. Out of the portal tumbled a cyan figure; the portal, now spent, exploded with such force that the resulting shockwave caused more pots to break, pounding against my barrier and nearly breaking it.

Once I was certain there was no more danger, I started to lower my arms, ready to dispel the barrier. Then I noticed the injured figure on the floor was none other than Kikiraru, looking horribly wounded as he lay slumped on the floor. I was torn between going to help him and staying where I was. Kikiraru was known for his violent outbursts, and it might be even worse since he was so badly wounded. There wasn’t much I could do like this, though. I had to risk it, otherwise Kikiraru’s misdirected fury could put all of us at risk.

Sighing softly, I allowed myself to shed my human disguise. My body seemed to fracture, spilling forth brilliant gold Light, and then my disguise blew apart. Once it reverted to pure Light energy I absorbed it into my body, which had rapidly expanded to fill most of the available space of the shop. Once I had fully reverted to my real form, I erected a much stronger barrier around Uryu and the others, this one a faint white color. This one would easily hold back any attacks Kikiraru might direct at them, be it on accident or on purpose. I then slowly drew closer to the injured Prevailer of Fury, reaching out to gently prod his right side.

“Kikiraru!” I called, trying to see if he was unconscious or still aware. “What has happened to you, brother?”

“Be wary, Ronoh,” Soyana warned, and I shifted to look back at her. She was gripping the handle of her scythe with both hands, clearly ready to come to my aid if it was needed. “Kikiraru is famous for his temperament. Make sure you don’t get yourself hurt in your haste to help.”

===

OOC: Tiny post afore I go fer da night.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 10-27-2010, 10:21 AM
Seliana Offline

Send a message via AIM to Seliana Send a message via MSN to Seliana Send a message via Yahoo to Seliana

OOC: I'll reply with Unohana when Shen replies. For now, I have others. 8D

Yachiru Kusajishi
Lieutenant of the Eleventh Division
Soul Society, Captain's Meeting Room
Unaffiliated

She was bored. Bored, bored, bored, bored, boooooored. And when Yachiru got bored, she was to be catered to quickly or, to put it simply, crap on an exponential scale hit the fan. Exponential...what did that mean again? BraidyMum used it...she'd have to ask her. And crap hitting the fan...neeeeh, Icchi had used that one.

She missed Icchi.

Yachiru pouted, emphasising her extreme suffering with a loud, pointed sigh where she now slumped over Kenpachi's shoulder, directing said pout at Yamamoto. Come oooon, what was the big deal? What WAS such a big deal that they got dragged away from having fun? She wanted to play, and visit Byakushi, and nom on Baldy, and...candy. And hugs. From Braidy-Mum.

"Neeeeeeeh, wass so important, Gramps?" she whined, propping herself up on Zaraki's shoulder and further emphasising that puppy-eyed pout at the old man. As usual, she was completely oblivious to the implications of whatever it was that might come out of her mouth. She was only young, after all, and right now, all she wanted was candy! And hugs!

"I wanna go see BraidyMuuuuum. BraidyMum has caaaaandy," she complained, tugging at her little white ribbon before just as quickly perking up and bouncing on her Captain's shoulder, "She has caaaandy, and huuugs, and Kenny gets weird looks on his faaaace! It's so fuuuunny, Gramps! Hehe! Like the weird looks Fox-face gets when Booby-chan ignores him...'cept like...weirdfunny. Not weirdsad!"

Rangiku Matsumoto
Lieutenant of the Tenth Division
World of the Living; Karakura Town
Unaffiliated

You could always rely on Gin to never pursue something outside of logic or his own practical gains, so in a way, Rangiku was relieved that he didn't comment on her less than bold moment. It saved her pride, and wounded pride was one thing she could never tolerate.

Gin's comment came at exactly the right moment though, and Rangiku's breath hitched at the pressure about them. It was a little hard to sense, but if she concentrated and held Haineko close, she could feel it. Something was very, very wrong, and as if in agreement, Haineko shuddered, almost seeming to growl softly in her mind and huddle closer, hissing softly all the while.

"Yeah..." she murmured, a frown marring her pretty face as she looked out over the buildings. It was indeed a rainy, overcast day, though the rain was a drizzle at present. In the distance though, on the horizon, she could see the barest streams of sunlight through the clouds, blood-red with the lateness of the day. Red. Never a good sign if you believed in superstitions. It only seemed to magnify the intensity of the disturbance in the spiritual aura around them.

"Maybe the Routokakami are on the move..." she mumbled to herself practically, definitely a habit she'd picked up from her old friend, though nobody would ever comment on it. "It's almost like when Ai-"

Rangiku broke off before she finished that, biting her bottom lip and rolling it inward until it reddened painfully. An awkward moment passed before she looked up at Gin finally, and despite the seriousness of the situation, her eyes sparkled slightly with challenging curiousity at the prospect of this "detective work", lips even twitching with the fight against a grin.

"I say let's do it, fox-face."

Yoruichi Shihoin
World of the Living; Karakura Town
Unaffiliated

It was a tiring business, keeping an eye on someone you cared for when they had no idea you were even there. Damned tiring, and annoying, which was ironic, considering she brought it upon herself.

The dark-skinned woman turned currently black cat sighed, one ear flicking slightly as she paused in her nimble movements over the roof-tops. Despite the disturbance of the world around her, she had continued her now routine vigil of Ichigo to the last letter. There was little reason to, really; he couldn't *see* her.

Really, Yoruichi, for a smart woman, you're a ******* sometimes.

She snorted at her own ironic thoughts, tail flicking and likely alerting whoever had a sharp enough eye to her presence as she arrived at her destination. She tensed slightly at the strong, strange presences so close to Orihime's presence, and all thoughts of going to hound Kisuke left her as she peered over the shelf she now sat upon, just as the Prevailer of Fury stumbled through the portal. What the hell?

"Hollow sickness," she hissed, spitting slightly as the Rouitakami stumbled and fell. Her first instinct was to rush to his aid, cat-form or not, but her own knowledge of the Prevailer of Fury plus instinct dictated she stay away for the moment even as Soyana warned against it. Thus, Yoruichi chose to make her place near Orihime instead, zipping quickly down and using Blackmoon's shoulder as a perch for a brief moment before landing in front of Orihime, hissing softly all the while.

"Heed what Soyana says, Orihime," she growled softly, "Stay where you are." Amber eyes were fixed narrowly on the heaving form, even as they found Soyana's gaze, silently sharing the confusion and foreboding at what had occurred.

Old 10-27-2010, 09:14 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Kenpachi Zaraki =Soul Reaper, Squad 11 captain=
Soul Society, Meeting Room
Disinterested

Kenpachi rolled his eyes at Yachiru’s mention of Unohana. He was surprised she’d taken the time to notice out of her usual busy running around from place to place. He actually hadn’t noticed her rejoin him. Or maybe she didn’t leave at all; her weight was so familiar he sometimes forgot she was riding around on his back if he was preoccupied with not losing his mind to boredom like right now. Still, her appearance meant two against one in the argument, which meant he was winning now. “Don’t patronize me,” Kenpachi commented to Yachiru, crossing his arm. He was more acknowledging her than getting on her, though; the little girl could tell well enough between the two. “This is all very interesting, old man, but I already know all of this. If you’re intent on beating it into my head, try using that stick of yours. If not, I’m heading elsewhere; all this talk is boring.”

“Zaraki Kenpachi!” Was all he heard from the old man, to be honest. He was out the door before he heard the last syllable. He’d probably get fussed at when he called the next captain’s meeting, but it wasn’t like Kenpachi ever really listened. All just captains talking about things most everyone knew about, especially as of late. It was always ‘Fell stone this’ or ‘Routaikakami that’; never anything of real interest. Sure, supposedly these things were strong enough for him to fight fairly, but the reports that kept coming through were drastically exaggerated so far as he could tell.

“Never anything interesting for them to say, anyways,” Kenpachi said, making a bit of conversation. Running was good and well, but the labyrinth of passageways made it annoying to try to go anywhere outside the squad buildings. Those pretty much stuck out, but he’d be thirteen flavors of stupid if he didn’t know where they were. And he wasn’t thirteen flavors of stupid, last time he checked. "Thanks for the excuse to get out of there, Yachiru. What do you say we go pay Retsu-taichou a visit?" He said with a grin, barreling past a group of Squad Eleven delinquents. Sent out here to sweep the grounds; they obviously thought he was coming to kill them, because they instantly moved ten times faster in their sweeping. Oh well; slackers would be slackers.

Ririn =Mod Soul=
Urahara Shoten; Karakura town, World of the Living
Unaffiliated

"Mr. Urahara went to pick up an order with Tessai, Ururu and Jinta. They said to come back later if you need something," Ririn replied, smiling in that childishly sweet way of hers. Hard to think she could be violent with that kid body and sweet expression. The sound of banging at the door surprised her. Who knocked on the door like that? And in this weather? "We're closed right now; come back later!" She shouted, when suddenly the sound of hundreds of crows crowding into the back room shattered the silence, prompting Ririn to press her hands against her ears. She hated crows so much because of that sound. A red vortex opened up over the equipment before the crows could shred more than a few cases of Soul Candy, warping them to a pre-prepared sublevel, beneath Urahara's training area. In the case criminals came in to rob them while they were out, Urahara had created a labyrinth beneath the training area, with only one exit so the criminal could be examined by Urahara upon his return.

It was here that Noba teleported them, quickly bringing the noise threshold down to a bearable level. He'd teleported a good two thirds of them down there, but there were still plenty. The red-haired Gigai showed itself shortly after, well tired out. Teleporting that many things was probably hard for him. "There's a lot of them..." Noba commented, as was his way.

"And it is unfortunate they were not all teleported," A perfect replica of Ulquiorra Chiffer, the former Espada, said quietly. It would have been hard pressed to tell him from the original if it weren't for a few minor mistakes; the robe was cut a bit too long, and the zanpakuto was shorter than it should be. Regardless, a nearly flawless copy of the dead Espada. Ririn knew it was Kurodo, but if she didn't know him she would have mistaken him for Ulquiorra. He'd gotten better at changing his spiritual pressure. This would be fun!

"Aw, you interrupted my little get together," Ririn complained, making that seem like the primary problem. "And you're messing up those boxes right after I helped set them up! I'm going to have to punish you for that!"

Gin Ichimaru =Squad 3 captain, Soul Reaper=
World of the Living, above Karakura Town
Unaffiliated

"Let's get goin' then, boobies," Gin retorted, flashing a devious grin with the using of the nickname Yachiru had given her. He couldn't quite mask his feeling of apprehension, though. If something was bad enough to cause this... cursed rain, he guessed one would call it... it was really, really bad. As in, 'Aizen was just throwing a temper tantrum as a five year old' bad. He didn't blame Rangiku for thinking of Aizen; that had been one of his first thoughts, too. With the level of spiritual pressure, how could one not recall what Aizen had been just minutes before his death? And there were things even stronger than that? Pretty scary stuff. Pretty scary stuff indeed.

"I think we should start," Gin suggested, "by finding out what's causing this rain. It's not natural, I know that much. I'm thinking the clashing of all this spirit energy is causing it, or... Oh, I don't even want to consider the alternative. That would mean that the balance of souls is starting to be displaced. I say we hope that it's just a result of all this spirit energy," He said. To think that in just seven years the balance could be tilted so easily... It had taken the Quincy many generations to shift the scales to this point, and they had been numerous at that time. But seven years...? What was going on here?

Uryu Ishida =Quincy=
Karakura Town, World of the Living
Unaffiliated

Uryu was surprised when someone appeared in the center of the flower shop. He didn't need to be told anything when the shield appeared, taking it as something done by Ronoh. And if there was reason to erect a shield, there was reason to stay behind it. Even more surprising, Yoruichi, in cat form, entered the shop, perching on Orihime's shoulder and saying something to her in a low voice. "I recognize that spiritual pressure; that's the Routaikakami you went to see shortly after I first met you, Ronoh," Uryu observed, looking at him. He looked like he'd been beat up badly; that something could do that much damage to beings so powerful... could the Hollows really turn into creatures so fearsome? He shuddered at the thought.

((Senna will show up later, rest assured. And nothing for Rukia just yet, either. Just wait expectantly, my children, your patience shall pay off very handsomely.))
Old 10-27-2010, 10:29 PM
Kaioo Offline

World of the Living; Orihime's Shop
Humanoid True Form
Himself

Kikiraru struggled to lift himself up slightly, however, he failed in all, and remained somewhat sprawled across the floor, raising his head at the sound of a familiar person, seeing Ronoh, and laughing slightly.

"Hollows are amassing." Kikiraru coughed, struggling to stay conscious. "I was attacked in my lab by three Hollows, and I killed them, and then opened a portal and went through it to where they had come from, where I found the Routaikakami of Sustenance, crazed, believing that some demons will bestow upon him tremendous power, and I had to fight him. I was about to slay him, when a Hollow appeared and devoured him, mutating into this powerful beast that could recuperate its flesh, and I just managed to destroy it, when I collapsed. When I awoke, twelve Hollows were approaching me, and I unleashed an explosion of power, killing them all. I just managed to open that portal with my last breaths of energy to get here before I collapsed."

Kikiraru broke into a small fit of coughing that lasted several seconds, and his eyes blurred, as he stared at Ronoh.

"The Council of Seven is mobilising..." Kikiraru coughed. "Their army of Hollows marches on the World of the Living... They aim to destroy the worlds, rule them all, but most importantly... They wish for us... the Routaikakami, to be slain."

Kikiraru couldn't remain conscious anymore, and collapsed completely to the floor, small wisps of energy floating from his body, curling into a small shape of a large grotesque beast much like the Mutated Hollow Kikiraru had fought earlier, before more energy joined it, and it grew larger, to the same size as the Mutated Hollow had been, and it let out a roar, stepping towards Ronoh, letting out a bloodcurdling roar as it spotted Ronoh, and unleashed a beam of energy which streamed towards the Routaikakami.

Kikiraru's eyes snapped open, and he stood up in the way of the beam, taking the brunt of the impact, snarling, and threw his palms towards the energy beast, the beam swirling back towards the creature, and pierced its chest, and it exploded into small particles. Kikiraru stumbled backward, falling onto one knee, struggling to breathe.

"That damn Mutated Hollow has done something to me..." Kikiraru coughed. "We must stop the Hollows... before this world falls..."

Kikiraru turned to look at Ronoh, a grim look on the Prevailer of Fury's face, as he stood to his full height, wincing slightly.

"We need to mobilise a counterattack to the Seven." Kikiraru stated, a faint cyan aura floating around him as he healed the small wounds, leaving only the array of scratches on his body as evidence of his battle. "They are very powerful demons. Equal in power to you or I, or any other very powerful Routaikakamigami..."

Old 10-27-2010, 11:24 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

OOC: Kaioo posted RIGHT BEFORE I was gonna and I had to edit my post acuz of it XD.

===

Ronoh =Routaikakami=
World of the Living ; Karakura Town, Orihimie’s Shop
None

-and-

Soyana =Routaikakami=
World of the Living ; Karakura Town, Orihime’s Shop
None

I looked back at the odd black cat that had just arrived, frowning a bit when she spoke. I was mostly familiar with the feline in her normal form, rarely seeing the Soul Reaper in this body, and it took me a moment to recognize Yoruichi. That was hardly an important matter, though. Kikiraru was badly injured, his odd form of Spirit Fire sputtering erratically. If something wasn’t done he could very well end up dying, and as weak as he was, it was hard to say if his spirit would survive being separated from a physical body long enough to return to Doshon. Usually a Routaikakami’s soul returned to Doshon upon death, taking as much time as needed to heal before being reborn. If a Routaikakami’s spirit was destroyed, though, or didn’t have the strength to return to Doshon…it meant permanent death for the Routaikakami.

“This is Kikiraru, the Prevailer of Fury,” I said as I turned back to the wounded being, explaining who he was mostly for Uryu and the others who didn’t know. “He isn’t exactly the one I went to go see earlier. I felt a Vasto Lorde appear near Kikiraru’s company and that was what I went to inspect. Needless to say, Kikiraru was not pleased with the situation. Then again, he’s almost always angry about something. But that is simply his nature.”

“We know we cannot fault him for how he is, for none of us can go against our natures. Kikiraru can no more be cheerful and outgoing than Ronoh could be hateful or cruel. Despite this, he can be rather trying on the nerves,” Soyana added, and I nodded once to show my agreement. I held my paws out above him, concentrating and forming several small blades of super-heated Light. I directed these to Kikiraru’s wounds, meaning to burn the torn flesh so the Prevailer of Fury would lose no more blood. It wouldn’t be pleasant, however, and if he came around while I was doing it, the pain would probably cause him to lash out at me.

“Make sure you stay behind the shield,” I warned the others, not looking away from Kikiraru as I readied the brilliant white shards of Light. “This will become quite unpleasant if Kikiraru wakes up before I’m done.” I sighed softly then, shaking my head and twisting my body slowly in distress. “All I can do is make these wounds close, but it’ll have to be enough for now.”

However, at that moment Kikiraru roused himself, trying to get up and failing. I immediately pulled back my energy blades, expecting an attack, but the Prevailer of Fury surprised me by laughing a bit. He then explained what had happened, and for a moment I was left dumbfounded. I exchanged troubled looks with Soyaba; we had heard of these demons before and knew what they were capable of.

And then something bizarre happened. Something left Kikiraru's body and formed itself into a Mutated Hollow, launching an attack at me that Kikiraru intercepted and reflected at the monster. After it was gone, , Kikiraru muttered that it had done something to him, then declared that we needed to launch a counterstrike of some kind against the Council. I blinked in surprise, shaking my head a bit.

"I...I may be powerful, but I don't think I'd be of much use in a fight against these things," I said. "You'd be better off asking Septem, Quinque, and the other, older Routaikakamigami to help you. Not only that...I have to try and protect the humans. I'm sure you can feel it; the balance between the Soul Society and the World of the Living is spiraling into chaos. There are so few who care about the humans here. I cannot abandon them."

"What Ronoh says is true," Soyana said now. "The humans of this town need more protection, and only Ronoh seems to care about giving it. I, however, shall aid you in teaching these Council demons a thing or two. Honestly, I think we've left them alone for too long..."

\\\

Hell-crow Flock
World of the Living ; Karakura Town, Urahara Shoten
Zohara’s Familiars

The crows that were teleported away were momentarily confused, but eventually they worked out that they had been sent somewhere by some unknown force. Since they could do no good now, the forty or so crows returned to the Deathscape. Being familiars, they were incapable of going to the World of the Living on their own. They needed to be summoned by either Zohara or Chozi. Instead they simply waited, certain that Zohara would soon realize their missing presence and call them back again.

The remaining thirty or so crows continued to ransack the Shoten, seemingly oblivious to the fact that over half their number had suddenly vanished. Either that or they simply didn’t care. They continued to shred pillows, knock over boxed and crates, and break open cabinets and cupboards with their sharp, heavy beaks. They scattered the things they found, papers and dishes and other things, leaving behind a flurry of feathers harder than any material found in the World of the Living.

When one of them, a young girl, started talking to the crows, one of them peered at her from its perch on a shelf, ruffling its feathers and cawing out a harsh laugh.

=Foolish creature,= the crow taunted, for it sensed the girl was not truly a girl, but something it couldn’t identify. Despite that, the avian seemed amused, not worried or frightened. =Unless you wish our beaks to break open your skulls, you’ll avoid interfering more than you have already.= The crows had, indeed, noticed a good portion of their group had vanished, but only a few were of high-enough intelligence to tell it had been by and outside force.

Then a thought occurred to the hell-crow, and it spread its feathers like a cape, ducking its head and uttering a low, harsh noise. The crows that heard it flocked to their comrade, and those that didn’t were summoned by some strange signal to join the group. When all the crows had arrived and found perches, the one who’d called them spoke loudly.

=Any sign of it?=

=No,= came the collective response from the others. Since they were “broadcasting” only to the crow who’d spoken, the strange beings before them wouldn’t have heard their reply. The crow raised its head, beating its wings once before folding them and glaring at the young girl who’d addressed the flock.

=We come seeking a stone,= the crow said, =If you know where it is you should tell us, or else things may turn ugly for you.=

=What are we doing?= one of the other crows asked, and once again the odd human-looking beings would not hear since the crow wasn’t talking to them. =Master said to find the stone and only attack those who attacked us first.=

=Idiot!= the other spat. =These strange beings will most likely attack in a short time either way. I seek to find this stone before a drawn-out battle takes place.= The avian then turned back to face the others, preening its breast feathers as it added, =What do you say?=

===

OOC: Let me explain this real quick. Like I said in the one post, the crows don’t speak physically or even mentally. Their spiritual pressure resonates with those they want to talk to, which makes the recipient of the crow’s message know why they’re there. When a hell-crow isn’t actively focusing on someone, they’re cut out of the loop, so to speak. So in this case, only Ririn would “hear” the hell-crow, since she was the only one it was talking to, and even then she’d only hear it when it was addressing her specifically (meaning its initial comment at her and its last sentence).

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-28-2010 at 12:11 PM.
Old 10-28-2010, 03:59 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Blackmoon Ravenwing(Vasto Lorde), Aotori Hoshi(Vasto Lorde) and Orihime Inoue
World of the Living: Karakura
Holders, sorta

Orihime was startled by the appearance of the newcomer in her shop, so much that the first words out of her mouth were "Oh, the flowers!" while Blackmoon grabbed Aotori and practically hurked both of them backwards. Aotori reached deftly for his sword, but Blackmoon grabbed his hand, stopping him.

"No." She growled as a cat appeared, apparently someone Orihime knew, warning the girl to stay back, Blackmoon did the same, not caring that the warning was meant for the human.

"Yoruichi!" Orihime gasped in surprise before things got really confusing, a Hollow coming from the newcomer, whom Ronoh had called Kikiraru, appeared, but was quickly taken down at the powerul beign's own risk. "I...I can heal, would it be easier if I did it?" She offered to Ronoh and Kikiraru both, wide-eyed while Blackmoon still held the smaller arrancar back to keep him from jumping free of the barrier.

Sayuri
World of the Living, Karakura; Urahara Shoten
None

"What the...?" Was about all Sayuri got out of her mouth before she sighed and lifted up, slamming something into her forehead with her hand, soul snapping free of her gigai, which was caught by her loyal Chappy. "Hold onto that for me, please, Usagi? And I don't mind help if you think you can keep my ggai safe and fight at the same time." She said before rushing into the store to get what Ririn hadn't been able to teleport of the crows. Her blue-wrapped zanpaku-to slid out it's sheath soundlessly, and she held it before her, barking out it's release command as she brought it up.

"Shatter, Hari Umi!" She yelled, and her zanpaku-to did just that--it shattered and fell to the floor, sweeping around her feet before she raised her hands sharply, and a half a dozen glasslike spikes shot from the floor under various crows, injuring some, killing one, or at least that was what Sayuri thought it did. She flicked her hand and the first set of spikes dropped back to the floor, replaced by more--the fight was on, and she hadn't had a good one in awhile.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 10-28-2010, 12:37 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

OOC: Just so you know, the crows were all perched on shelves and stuff XD.

===

Hell-crow Flock
World of the Living ; Karakura Town, Urahara Shoten
Zohara’s Familiars

When the Soul Reaper arrived and released her Zanpaku-to, the flock knew a battle was coming. They started cawing madly it had been a while since they’d tasted the sweet flesh and blood of a powerful Reaper, and they were all too eager for the fight to start. When the Soul Reaper’s Shikai caused glass-like spikes to erupt from the floor, several of the crows on lower perches were struck by them. Despite what it looked like, none of the birds were killed or really even injured, just dazed. Their feathers protected them from the attack, but it didn’t stop all the force of the powerful blows. They landed on the floor, momentarily stunned.

The other crows rose into the air before the next set of spikes tore up from the floor, flying in all different directions and somehow avoiding colliding into one another. Then, without warning, all of them shifted direction and bore down on the others. Seven or so broke off from the main group to dive-bomb the female Soul Reaper, their vicious beaks and wicked talons ready to shred, pierce, and tear. The remaining crows split into four groups, each one consisting of about four crows. Each of these small flocks flew towards the other four beings that were present, their eyes glowing bright red with battle lust. They screeched and cawed, beating their heavy wings to dislodge loose feathers and rain them down into the faces of their foes. Not only would it help to obscure their view, the sharp-edged, armor-like feathers themselves were capable of inflicting nasty scratches or even taking out an eye.

=Food!= the hellish flock cawed, their statement directed at the five they were fighting. =You will feed and fatten us, and then we will find what Master wants! He will have his stone and we will be well-fed!=

\\\

Zohara Desmond =Vampire=
World of the Living ; Outskirts of Karakua Town
None

The distance between himself and his flock meant it took Zohara a moment to notice when over half the flock abruptly returned to the Deathscape. Something must have happened to make them useless in their task; they would never disobey him. They might find and try to exploit loopholes to carry out his orders to their liking or to work things in their favor, but they literally couldn’t directly go against commands he gave them. For a moment he thought about summoning them back, but decided against it when he sensed the remaining flock had engaged in battle. Roughly thirty-five or so crows remained from the original seventy; that number should be more than enough to deal with whatever was going on.

=This rain is making my head hurt,= Chozi grumbled irritable, hunkering on Zohara’s shoulder as the Vampire stood beneath a mammoth tree. The thick leaves and branches kept all but the occasional drop of rain from reaching the two. =I hate to sound like I’m complaining, but if you don’t need me maybe I could go back to the Deathscape?=

“This rain…it is indeed discomfiting,” Zohara answered, reaching up to remove his glasses. He folded them and placed them in a pocket, staring out into the deluge. The rain was coming down in a thick sheet now, bringing with it a dull roar and a scent that Zohara found both exhilarating and nerve-wracking. He folded his arms and leaned against the tree, wondering exactly what the hell was going on to make this odd downpour. At first it had seemed like an ordinary storm, if a somewhat sudden one, but he’d been in Karakura long enough to know that big storms were normal for this time of the year.

But this was no ordinary seasonal shower. After standing out in the rain for just a few minutes, Zohara had started to feel strange, to put it mildly. At first he’d welcomed the sensation, but it had quickly grown too powerful, too…it was impossible to describe, other than he simply didn’t like it. Chozi had only started feeling the effects a few moments later, as Zohara was searching for shelter.

Now the drenched Vampire absently waved a hand, a lazy signal that Chozi could return to the Deathscape. With a soft caw of relief, the hell-crow vanished in a plume of lavender flames. The brief flash of heat was welcome; Zohara normally wasn’t affected by weather unless it was extreme, but for some reason, his rain-soaked clothing was making him uncomfortably cold. Most likely it wasn’t the wetness, and despite the rain it was actually still rather warm and getting a bit humid. No, it was the water itself, plastering Zohara’s clothes to his body and holding the tainted liquid close to his skin. He briefly considered stripping down and waiting for his clothes to dry; it was obvious the storm would last a while and he didn’t think anyone would be happening by to see him naked. There was a possibility he might have to fight, though, however unlikely that possibility was, and he’d rather have his clothing as a sort of defense, albeit a flimsy and practically useless one, if he was forced back out into the rain.

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-28-2010 at 07:42 PM.
Old 10-28-2010, 05:26 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

OoC: sorry I havwen't posted at all lately. Been having troubles adjusting, and also I wish Nyurgh posted 'cause I can't do antyihg with Sirius without him >.<
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioo View Post
Azaroth~Demon
Hueco Mundo; Deserted Lands
Unknown

Azaroth nodded in response to the small creature, who he clearly towered above.

"Now, who are you?" the creature asked.

"My name is Azaroth." Azaroth replied. "I am a demon of a vast and ancient age, with powers in equal to that of a Routaikakami. Some refer to me as the Bone-Breaker or the Skull Smasher, but I more prefer to be known as Azaroth. I am a Higher Demon, more commonly referred to as the Demon alternative of a Routaikakami. There are only handfuls of such demons with as much power as me, the most well-known being the Seven, a council of demons who despise the Routaikakamigami, and have been launching assaults on them for some time now."

Azaroth stared calmly at Pani, a wisp of a sigh escaping the demon as it looked at the surroundings, taking them in. He had slumbered for a long time, and he didn't even recognise where he currently was.

"Now, may I ask what the hell is going on in the human realm, and why I was awoken from my slumber?" Azaroth asked, narrowing his eyes as he studied Pani.
Cuora Pani, Vasto Lorde
Hueco Mundo, Deserted Plains
No one

The monster explained himself, saying he is a being equal and opposite to the Routaikakamigami. His power was sure immense, I couldn't gauge the end of it.

He also asked me what was going on in the human realm. "Hell if I know. I just know those... so-called Gods are at odds with each others. I'm not clear on why, but it appears they're looking for... something." Power
Fell Stones
Greed
"I'm just trying to make this stuff out for myself... I think something called the... Fell stones, maybe? Anyway, they're apparently searching the whole human realm for these things, and don't really care if anything else gets in their way. Funny, really," I said, after a moment's notice. "One would think that the likes of you would be more prone to upsetting the balance and creating chaos..."

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 10-28-2010, 06:56 PM
Kaioo Offline

Azaroth~ Demon
Hueco Mundo; Deserted Plains
Unknown

Azaroth studied the Vasto Lorde with remarkable precision, already having sized up the creatures power, a safety precaution he always did when meeting new things, to determine whether they can compete with him. The Vasto Lorde was definitely powerful, and there was something about the creature that meant it was more deadly than most things he had actually met.

"So, the Routaikakamigami are in motion. The Seven are attacking them." Azaroth laughed. "The Worlds will collide together as the powers meet in battle."

Azaroth smirked, flexing his hands, laughing softly.

"I don't really like the human world." Azaroth sighed. "And no, I am not really one to get involved with the goings on of those damned Routaikakamigami. Wretched beings that they are. However, I do have a vendetta with a certain Routaikakami. Have you heard of the Prevailer of Fury?"

Humanoid True Form
Himself

"The humans..." Kikiraru frowned. "Annoying creatures that they are, I cannot let them come to harm. Ronoh, I shall aid you. The Council can wait. I will not be like the others who care not for the protection of a race. I will help you, but in my current state, I cannot."

Kikiraru winced as he studied his wounds, before raising his head and looking back at Ronoh.

"I will need to slay a creature, a demon, to recuperate. I must leave, I have a vague sense of where one of the Seven is, and luckily, they are the weakest of the Seven. I shall return here once it is dead." Kikiraru explained. "But, I promise I shall return swiftly."

Kikiraru nodded at Ronoh, before opening a portal in front of him, the portal much more stable than the one earlier, and he stepped towards it, glancing at Ronoh.

"If you are coming with me, Soyana, then come now." Kikiraru stated. "I have opened it upon the demon's location, I have no idea how long they shall remain."

Kikiraru continued, and stepped through the portal. His first sights were of massive rain outside, and he realised he was still in the World of the Living, which was shocking. He found himself in a large, abandoned warehouse, a lone massive figure, crimson in colour, around his height, standing a dozen metres away from him. The creature laughed, and two dozen shapes came into view around the creature, and Kikiraru realised that they were Hollows, and frowned.

Old 10-29-2010, 09:51 AM
Seliana Offline

Send a message via AIM to Seliana Send a message via MSN to Seliana Send a message via Yahoo to Seliana

OOC: Guys, I'd appreciate it if you could wait a little bit for me. No offense, and I get I'm not on every day, but I can't help that with my training. But it's terribly hard to catch up and have good, valid reactions to everything if it's rushed. So...wait for me a bit more or something, please?

Matsumoto Rangiku
Lieutenant of Tenth Division
World of the Living; Above Karakura Town
Unaffiliated

"Bite me, Ichimaru," Rangiku snapped, the somewhat playful retort so very natural and unaffected. Painfully so, considering all that had passed between them.

Little thought could be given to that at the present though; he was indeed right. Something was very wrong. Okay, so Gin had put out the two alternatives, but she found herself inclined to fear the worst. A moment later, she snorted, loudly enough for Gin to likely hear and ponder what her thoughts were. Expect the worst...she'd been around Hitsugaya far too long.

Sticking to him like glue...hiding behind him...

'I am not!'

Uh-huh. Keep telling yourself that, 'boobies'.
Haineko's reply dripped with the sweet sarcasm Rangiku was so good at when she was sober, and the strawberry blonde scowled at her zanpakuto, clearly communicating her annoyance at it before pointedly sheathing it and looking out once more at the darkening horizon.

That done, she looked around, becoming aware, in that way people did, of the fact that rain meant wet and cold, no matter what induced it. Pouting, she found a small lip of a ledge five paces from them, and pointedly ducked under it, shaking her hair in an attempt to displace the ringlets it had turned into, righting her haori as best she could with it sticking there. Doing so, she felt for her necklace (that precious, cursed necklace filled with memories) out of habit and then winced, cheeks colouring slightly before lowering her hands, hoping Gin hadn't noticed its absence. So it was in her pockets (unless she'd moved it, but she didn't think so, even if she'd wanted to throw it out), but no one needed to know that.

To distract herself, subsconsciously, she cast out, wincing a little as the almost painful instability became obvious within the aura around them.

Vaguely, she sensed Yoruichi somewhere, and then tensed and blinked hard at the stronger presences in a similar location. That was something about Rangiku; she always showed even a little animation in response to something, no matter what it was.

The pressure was enough so that she had no doubt that unless they were suppressed, Yoruichi would be one of the very few capable of standing beside them.

"Elder Gods, maybe..." she said softly. It was clear she'd grown steadily better at sensing and placing spiritual pressure in the past couple of years, as if she'd actually been focusing. Rolling her lips in, Rangiku had no desire to pursue the spiritual pressure, even if she felt Orihime close by and desired to see the girl; she wanted to do her own detective work first. Their detective work...selfish and stupid as it was, considering her cold reception to him, she wanted it to just be her and her old companion and best friend finding things out on their own terms, even if it was for a little while.

"I told you before," she said to Gin (okay, so she'd stuttered it before), "About the reports of Hollows on the increase again. Fell Stones...I don't know as much about them as you'd probably like, but I guess it's not a far leap to put two and two together, considering the Hollows have always seemed to amass when there's potential for corrupt power to be about. And the reports have been sporadic, but...who knows."

She looked out at the rain again, sighing a little and almost seeming to grumble, though whether it was at the wetness or what she was about to say, it was hard to tell and she definitely wouldn't be owning up. "We could probably try and find Urahara Kisuke...or Yoruichi...one or the other might be able to make heads or tails of it. And..."

Rangiku scowled, a semblance of her usual fierce look when she fought in battle, when bloodlust was high and determination resolute, "And why there's Arrancar possibly hanging about."

Yachiru Kusajishi
Lieutenant of Eleventh Division
Streets of Seretei = with Zaraki Kenpachi
Unaffiliated

"Bye-bye, Gramps!" Yachiru trilled, giggling with a merriment that could be considered bone-chilling on the battlefield as Kenpachi took off, her tiny body flying off his back momentarily so she was suspended from his neck until she'd clambered back onto his shoulder.

"Wass "patronizin'" mean, Ken-chan?" she queried, little arms squeezing minutely around his neck in a gesture only he would feel or understand before settling back on his shoulder. Just as quickly though, her big eyes changed their gaze once more, peering around at the streets. Yay, directions! Yachiru was good at directions, yup! Silly Ken-chan was always gettin' lost, so she had to take charge. Always.

"That way, Ken-chan!" she laughed, pointing randomly in a direction before shaking her fist at their squad members. "Git to work, you buttheads!"

And then her concentrations shifted elsewhere once more, latching immediately onto the prospect of seeings "Retsu-taichou." She looked around frantically, little white bow she now sported in her hair flying and flapping in the breeze created by Kenpachi's movements, as if doing so would make Unohana appear on her own.

"Neeeh, Ken-chan," she said innocently, shifting so she could see his face better, her pink hair likely smacking gently against his sharp cheekbone as she did so, "How come you always try and make BraidyMum fight ya, and then call her "Retsu-taichou"? I thought you didn' wanna be her 'friend'."

That was said with the pure mischief of a child, even if the child herself wasn't exactly...well, a child in the normal sense. How could you be, when you'd lived the life she had.

"Oi, oi, Ken-chan!" Again with the concentration shift, "Do ya think fox-face is always frowny 'cause Boobies won't be his 'friend' no more?"

So that *was* pure innocence, in a sense, but in the way of a...somewhat sensitive child, Yachiru had made up all the people she thought would make her 'playmates' in her head. It was one of the many things that happened when you let her get bored for longer than thirty seconds.

Yoruichi Shihoin
Unaffiliated

In a less serious time, Yoruichi would have found their reactions amusing, more so those of the apparently god-like, infallible Routaikakamigami, to her appearance. Ronoh, of course, had not seen her often in this form, so his reaction was less.

"Oh, stay your growling, Blackmoon Ravenwing," she said with her usual arch demeanour, her cat-sensitive ears picking up on the reaction to her appearance, "I've got better things to worry about than hunting Arrancar."

Orihime's reply was somewhat gentler, though still firm. A hold over of the days when the amber-eyed former princess of the Shihoin clan had trained the girl. Yoruichi pressed back gently against her legs, silently ensuring she did not give into her compassionate nature and try to heal Kikiraru. And then the Prevailer of Fury had healed himself, and there was no need to.

The Hollow form too, provoked a violent reaction in Yoruichi; it reminded her horribly of Ichigo's Hollow form, from a time that seemed so long ago. She spat and hissed aggressively, eyes glowing faintly as if she would attack it herself and defy Ronoh's warning, one of the very few she wouldn't willingly defy. Before she had moved far though, she was back against Orihime, though Blackmoon's safety was thought of too, even as Soyana ironically spoke of protecting the humans, and the Prevailer of Fury commented on the annoyance of the race.

"I'm sure they'd find you annoying too, Kikiraru," she said with the same archness she had used on Blackmoon, though to the knowing, they're was a strange hint of playfulness to it.

It immediately fled her voice though when he opened up the portal, and the animalistic Soul Reaper winced almost in pain at the foreboding pressure she felt emitting from the portal. It was not good, not good at all, and forgoing the protective circle in favour of using her own considerable spiritual pressure to protect herself, Yoruichi leapt forward, claws narrowly missing Ronoh's foot as she dove neatly over it in her attempt to stop Kirikaru and possibly Soyana from moving on.

"Don't-"

And then Kirikaru was gone, and Yoruichi snarled unhappily to hide her kneejerk fear and worry, her amber eyes fierce as she glared up at Ronoh with displeasure.

"You can't not have felt that, you dolt! And the atmosphere outside, what about that? The balance is tipping. It's been tipping for seven years/" Her claws kneaded unhappily, and she would have leapt to his shoulder if he hadn't been so much taller at present. She could have transformed, but while she didn't care less if Ronoh saw her blind naked, the presence of Orihime and the female Arrancar kept her behaving. To an extent, at least...not many probably had the gall Yoruichi had to argue with or scold an Elder God.

Old 10-29-2010, 11:26 AM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

OoC: I feel your pain, Seliana >.< Also, since Nyurgh is basically dead, I'll be hijacking his Hollows. Soul Society, here I come!

Cuora Pani, Vasto Lorde
Hueco Mundo, Deserted Plains
Noone

"The prevalier of fury?" I asked, rolling the title on my tongue for a second. "Who, that silly old thug?" I let out a laugh then, what a funny predicament. "Yes, I believe I heard of that guy. From his angry mouth, when I accidentally tried to prey on someone who was, supposedly, close to him. Funny thing, I don't think he really minded... at least, not as much as the other three Godawful idiots who just had to poke their long noses into somebody else's business.

"My earlier comment, though, was not directed to you, merely to your race, as far as my understanding of you goes. You see, demons aren't really thought well of, but all I've ever seen of your so-called evilness is you helping me out on the downright detrimental help," I said with a snicker, "that one of those Routai... whatever lent me. Oh, I believe she thought it was a good thing, but they've been far more dangerous than you have. Funny, isn't it?

"Anyway, I believe that your friend is currently hiding among the living... but given the raw numbers of his kind dwelling in Karakura Town, I wouldn't go for a direct approach. Not that I really care," I added. "I'm grateful for your help, and maybe we could both benefit from an alliance, but I've known enough of these worlds that I'd rather not get involved in your scuffles."

Sirius Kreutzhart; Inugami
World of the Living, Kagamino Town
The living.

Before either of the strange dressed men could reply the Inugami, the black Hollow attacked, clearly not enjoying getting shot at.

Maybe my attack had more effect than I thought, Sirius thought as he dodged. I do have to do something about these things...

Doing a quick roll on the ground, the demon hunter shot a few more rounds at the dark monster, yelling "Needle Shot!" as the bullets became sharp spikes and got through the beast's thick hide as it furiously yelled in pain. Looks like it works.

The monster, however, decided that Sirius was a far more desiderable target to squash first, and so started focusing its crushing skills on him. The black mass leapt high and then rained down Sirius, who had very little time to dodge and so, seeing as he was now surrounded by a very large shadow, briefly closed his eyes to focus his magic. The irises thinned as he howled, the shadow pooling at his feet as he started swiftly disappearing in the dark mass, out of danger's way.

The black Hollow roared. "You won't get away!" it said as it grasped the disappearing pooling darkness and tried to enter it by force. Sirius was briefly shocked, but he smirked. Even if the monster could enter the field, it by no means would be able to do anything in there. Shadows were his realm.

The beast didn't give up, and forced itself into the far too small opening as Sirius relented, giving it more leeway to enter the Shadow Teleport with him. However, the monster was soon trapped in sheer darkness, not being used to navigate the thick stream. "Brother! Help me!" it cried.

I wonder what they're going to do, now, Sirius thought bemused. Though he could not attack in that place, else disrupting the technique altogether, it was fairly impossible for either of them to do anything from the outside or inside.

The white spiked Hollow grimaced. "I'll let you go, Shinigami. My brother is far too important than you trash." That said, it leapt to the shadow, feeling only the faintest essence of its other half and, knowing too well it was dangerous to enter it like its brother did, resorted to trying to open a portal through the shadow. "Foolish thing, you'll regret your trickery!" it yelled at Sirius, who didn't answer, and then let out a mighty roar as the shadows themselves were ripped apart, a strange gate opening where the shadow entry was.

Sirius felt himself being sucked away from his shadow towards the gate, and could do nothing to stop it as he entered the Garganta- not that he knew what it was- and was thrown into the strange, psychedelic corridor betwenn dimensions. Instinctively, he let his Field flare out, somehow managing to create a path to stand on as the two monsters stood in front of him, the white hedgehog monster making way for its brother, and the black beast smirking from behind its mask as it started chasing the wolf.

Sirius knew it was a bad situation. He couldn't escape forever their attempts, and he didn't even know where they had ended up. That strange technique the white one used had interfered with his Shadow Teleport and had thrown them all into this place. He needed to find a way out, and fast.

A strange rupture appeared in the distance, as if something had crashed through the seemingly invisible wall between dimensions. That was it, he thought, that's my only chance to get out of here. "Catch me, if you can!" he taunted, not that there was any need as the two monsters were already hot on his tail. He leapt in the hole as soon as he could, and found himself into a strange plain. Four of those strange dressed men were lying on the ground, and a girl was apparently trying to protect them, sword unsheated. Just great... She'll have to do.

Rolling a short way on the ground, Sirius got up before the two monsters had entered the broken gate, hoping his taunt had worked. Even if there were some injured, there, at least it was far less dangerous than them going back to where they were. "Uh, you there," he said to the black-haired girl, "some monsters have followed me. I don't think I can take them on myself, can you help?"

((OoC: metalsonic, that's your cue. I'm where Rukia is nau))

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.