Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-19-2010, 04:22 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: The Fell War Saga <A Bleach RP> [RP] =REVIVED=

Ronoh =Routaikakami=
World of the Living ; Karakura Town
The Holders (Lieutenant)

When the Quincy motioned to an alley not far away, I knew instantly what he meant. I soared over to it and dove between the buildings, only dropping my shield after making sure there was no one else in the alley with me. I sighed and focused on my body, reverting to a large, fiercely-glowing orb of golden Light. Then I forced myself to become smaller, more compact, and finally I melded Light energy around me into my chosen human form. Once the guise was in place I took a moment to check it over, ensuring none of my true form was showing through. Once I was satisfied I was thoroughly disguised, I strode out of the alley in time to see the Quincy and his friends going by.

Casually, without looking like I was rushing to catch up with them, I increased my pace a little until I was walking alongside the orange-haired human girl. I didn’t say anything at first, frowning when I noticed a group of humans gathered several yards ahead. Something had their attention, but I couldn’t exactly make out what. At the moment, though, it offered was a kind of privacy, as those around us were rushing ahead to see what was going on.

“I’m sorry, my investigation took a bit longer than expected,” I said softly. “I would have come to assist with the Hollows, but by the time I was finished taking care of the business with the Vasto Lorde, your battle with the Hollows was over.” I paused for a moment and sent the Quincy a look before adding, “That one at the scene of the battle, the Vampire. He helped you, I assume, since he wasn’t attacking anyone.”

I was silent for a moment as a small knot of older teens ran by us, laughing and joking loudly as they hurried onwards to see what was drawing the attention of so many others. As soon as they were out of range of hearing I continued.

“The Vampire isn’t important right now, though. The reason I wanted to speak with you was because our forces are stretched so thin…despite the hundreds we have on our side, the Holders cannot do everything that needs to be done. So many of our number are needed to hunt for the Fell Stones…” I then paused once more, shooting a glance at the two other females. “Pardon my rudeness, I should introduce myself to your friends first. My name is Hise, and as you’ve probably been told, I am a Routaikakami. I also happen to be one of the higher-ranking Lieutenants for the Holders. We seek the Fell Stones in order to keep them safe from Shintoko, the Prevailer of Chaos and one who would use the Stones for dire purposes, and to keep them from those like Shintoko, those that would misuse their power.”

I nodded briefly at the two others, then split my attention among the tree of them, speaking to them all now. I could sense some sort of power in the orange-haired human, and the Vasto Lorde, one who oddly had no mask, might be able to help as well.

"As I was saying, our forces are stretched so thin it's become quite a problem. You see, the Holders don't care solely about finding the Stones. We wish to help and to protect those innocent and helpless ones caught in the middle of this brewing war. Unfortunately, so many of us are hunting for the Stones that it leaves very few of us to defend the general population. As of late I have been tasked with finding those with promise to get them to join us and aid us in our efforts.

"I can tell you already do everything in your power to protect this town," I said, directing the bulk of my statement at the Quincy. "However, it would be beneficial to us all if you would still consider joining us. We have information that you may be unable to get from any other source, and if we can coordinate our efforts, it would serve to better protect the people of this place." I then shot a glance at the two females, adding, "Any and all help is greatly appreciated, so if you two would like to join as well, I'm certain you'd be welcomed."

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 10-19-2010, 06:35 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

Cuora Pani; Vasto Lorde
Hueco Mundo; deserted lands
No one really.

It hurt. Make it stop

I could feel myself coming back to consciousness, but really, that wasn't comforting. If anything, I felt even worse than after feeding on that... thing. I don't even want to call them beings or give them form. Monster, ha! that's far too understating for it to be an adequate description. Feels bad
Too much.

I groaned before propping myself on my arms and looking around me. Some weird thing was near me, a towering figure with dark flesh and an evil glint in his eyes. Great. Another loony
Quite an intimidating form... I knew that size matters little as show of strength, but there was more to this thing than just a show of wickedness and flashing unwary people. Seeing as he was the only one in sight, I presumed he was the reason I woke so soon. "Thanks..." I muttered, not really wanting to curse him. There's just too many powerful things around, lately. It's not fair. And, just as I was starting to digest that stupid stuff here he comes and stops me and makes me feel bad again.

I felt a strange storm brewing inside of me, as if some fighting had broken out. Bad thing, bad!
His power clashes
Spirit fire doesn't like it

I fell down again, groaning louder. This felt... loathesome. I-I couldn't do, I didn't know what I could do...

"Make it stop..." I plead.

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 10-19-2010, 07:57 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Azaroth~ Demon
Hueco Mundo; Deserted lands
Unknown

Azaroth watched as the creature stirred, regaining consciousness, nodding at it as it thanked him. Suddenly, the figure fell down, groaning loudly, and Azaroth raised an eyebrow.

"Make it stop..." it pleaded.

Azaroth studied the creature, wondering what had happened, and then he sensed the Spirit Fire within it, and his features contorted into hate. Spirit Fire, energy of a Routaikakami. But, the creature definitely wasn't a Routaikakami, and Azaroth calmed down, still eyeing the creature up suspiciously. Azaroth sighed, the sigh more loud than a normal sigh.

"One moment." Azaroth mumbled, and closed his eyes.

A faint aura surrounded the outstretched palms of Azaroth, energy seeping into a shadowy shape floating above his palms. A small crystal began to take shape, about two inches in length, and Azaroth smiled as the process was completed, and the crystal dropped into his palm, and he looked at the heap of the figure.

"Remain still." Azaroth requested, pointing the crystal towards the figure lying on the floor.

A blazing crimson light erupted from the crystal, and flowed towards the figure, floating around it, before small wisps of energy began seeping out of the figure's body and floating into the crystal. Several minutes passed, the crystal slowly being filled up, before finally being completely filled, and Azaroth stopped pointing the crystal at the figure.

"I think that will suffice." Azaroth stated. "Hopefully you can manage the remaining energy within your body."

Azaroth studied the crystal in his hand, a smirk rising on his face.

"This will be useful." Azaroth stated, placing the crystal safely into a small pouch, and the pouch fizzled out of existence. "For safekeeping."

"Are you able to stand?" Azaroth asked, looking at the figure.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 10-19-2010, 10:01 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

OoC: hehe Nyurgh, I feel sorry we left you alone. Those people think Karakura is the center of the universe. If it were me, the Fell stones would all be on sunny beaches.

Sirius Kreutzhart; Inugami
World of the Living, Kagamino Town
The living.

"Yes miss Beate, I received this order abruptly, I'm sorry I didn't warn you," I said, refraining from sighing out loud. She could be a handful, good thing I had to leave in such a hurry and leave her in the care of Boss- hopefully, he'd be enough to restrain her. "No. What do you mean, you want to come? I already told you you can't!" She was being very stubborn. I was almost tempted to close the call there and turn off my mobile so she couldn't reach me, but chances were she'd find it as an excuse to poke her long nose here. "Because it's dangerous! Don't forget, last month you were attacked by a vampire. Again." Short pause as she tried to defend herself. "Yes, that's the problem. You always go around like a hound, I can't keep an eye on you without any assistence."

I turned the corner of the street I was walking in- it was strangely empty, but that was actually a good thing: first, no unwanted witnesses, which nowadays was a moot point as now everybody knew about us... monsters... Plus, I didn't have to try and defend anybody like this. "Look, I'm not gonna be missing for long. I just have to verify at a couple of facts around here, and I'll be back and reporting for duty in a few days at most and..." I was shocked speechless. Wasn't expecting the battle to be so much in the open- then again they had been getting bolder, for some reason I had to find out. "I'll call you later. Gotta go!" I said cutting off her protests at my sudden change of tone.

The fields those beings were projecting was strange, unsettling. The two humans released the very same field- scratch that, they only had one field! It was supposed to be impossible, one person cannot bear the existence of multiple beings on itself... Something incredibly strange had to have happened.

As for the monsters, they shared the same field too, but that occurrence was way more common. I had heard of Trickster Demons, who split their essence so as to make it harder for them to be killed, and once we encountered a pair of liches that had fused their fields to gain more power from one another. God, that had been one heck of a hard fight. If it wasn't for boss, I'd have been dead. Only thanks to his Holy Bindings I managed to catch them both and kill them in a single shot.

Either way, that was the trick, most of the times. The two monsters were sharing a body and killing them both at the same time was the answer. So either restraints, or I'd have to force one back into the body of his other half...

First thing first, I have to help.

I ran towards the group, picking my Pactio Card from an inside pocket and muttered "Adeat!" as, right after, a white mantle appeared on my shoulders and two pistols formed in my hands, a long silver chain linking them to each other behind me.

I knew little of those monsters, though, but I was sure the two guys were on my side, which meant we outnumbered those things. I could make notes as I went along.

With a quick movement I jumped over the black monstruosity, firing a couple of rounds to get a rough estimate of its defenses. I landed in a crouch next to the black-robed man: my attack didn't seem to phaze the monster much.

"I'm here to help," I said to the man. "What can we do agaisnt this thing?"
b

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 10-19-2010, 10:36 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Uryu Ishida =Quincy=
Karakura Town, World of the Living
Unaffiliated

"Hmph. You aren't doing a good job of persuading me with this speech," Uryu said, his eyebrows drifting downwards. "From what you're saying, I take from it that the Routaikakami of the Holders faction are so absorbed in the hunt for these Fell Stones that they can't take responsibility to the hordes of Hollows being drawn to their location. They don't mind exuding more spiritual pressure than the entire Thirteen Court guard of the Sereitei, but they don't raise a hand to defend the insignificant Humans they put in danger."

"Well, Mr. Ishida poses a good point, you know," Said a voice. Surprisingly, one of the teenage girls had stopped just short of eyesight. Uryu hadn't picked up so much as a glimmer of spirit energy from the girl. Her appearance was very odd; she had ragged teal blue hair pulled into an unkempt ponytail, hanging off at an angle more to her right side than her left, and her eyes were obscured by a pair of thin, angular sunglasses. Her ears seemed to taper to a point, and both had square gray earrings hanging off, almost touching the hood of the badly torn teal hoodie she wore, and the rest of her appearance was similarly ragged. She looked something like a cross between someone who had been in many vicious fights, and one that had torn their clothes to shreds on purpose. It seemed to be the former, however; many of the tears in the hoodie and pants had been made by sword or claw, showing a somewhat plain T-shirt beneath, the hoodie spreading at the ends to look almost like a cloak. Most oddly of all, however, was a little blue novella she carried in her left hand, decorated with the edges to look as though one had tried but failed to rip off the cover and back, a golden circle the only thing decorating the book's cover. Uryu was stunned; how this newcomer knew him, he had no idea. She apparently picked up on his mood from expression, judging from her grin.

"Heh, you act like someone just told you the moon was falling," The girl commented, tilting her head forward a bit and revealing a pair of sharp, intelligent teal eyes a shade darker than her hair. Her expression turned serious as she looked back at Hise. "But anyways, Mr. Ishida here poses an important point for you. As important as keeping your enemy from getting the Fell Stones is, you need to inform your subordinates and commander that your presence is not only attracting hordes of Hollows, but turning them into monsters that can kill Captain-class Shinigami."

How the hell does she know all of this...? Who is that girl...? Ishida wondered, attempting to find some trace of spiritual pressure. There was only a faint wisp, not enough to tell if she was Human or something else.

"If everything you're fighting to protect is going to be destroyed by your group's lack of concern for the Hollows, then why even fight it at all?" The girl questioned, tapping her sunglasses with her middle and index finger, pushing them up on her nose slightly as she turned around, revealing worn, fingerless gloves. "It doesn't make you any better than they are. In a way, it makes you worse; to be so absorbed in one thing you ignore the compassion in yourself is not healthy. But you can take whatever you want from my words; your destiny is your own to shape. Try not to be so overzealous in your search that you're blinded to your morals," She said before wheeling back around, grinning devilishly, thin eyebrows tilted downwards ever so slightly. "But enough with all of that! Allow me to introduce myself; my name's Trenia. And as for how I know you, Orihime Inoue, Blackmoon Ravenwing and Uryu Ishida... Heh, ask Hise if you're that nosy." The woman introduced herself, winking at the gathered group before turning and heading away from the group, apparently done with her speech for the time being.

"I'm not going to pretend to understand," Uryu stated, shaking his head. "But the point remains. So long as your group is so unwilling to turn away from these stones for a long enough time to protect the people they are putting in danger, I have no desire to join you. I will defend as many people in Karakura town as I am physically able, with or without assistance. My duty as a Quincy is to protect the people of the world from Hollows. As the last of my kind, if I don't fulfill my duty, no one else is going to step in and pick up the slack. I'm sorry."

"Hey, Hise," The Trenia girl called, waving her right hand in a circular motion. "Mind if I borrow ya for a second?"

((Introducing a fairly important NPC of mine (important to me, at least). Don't expect her to help in any fights.))

Last edited by Dr Robotnik; 10-19-2010 at 10:44 PM.
Old 10-19-2010, 11:28 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Ronoh =Routaikakami=
The Holders (Lieutenant)

I simply listened, all of this being something I’d heard countless times before. Until Trenia arrived, that is. I hadn’t been expecting her to make an appearance, since she so rarely bothered to get involved in situations. I sighed as she talked, and then when she told the others to ask me how she knew them before walking off. I watched her go, waving a hand and calling, "Just a moment!" to her asking to borrow me, shaking my head before returning my attention to the Quincy, who was apparently named Uryu Ishida. I patiently waited for him to finish, then laced my fingers together as I pondered over how to word my next statements. I didn’t want to offend anyone, after all.

“Most of what you say is true, and that is true for Trenia as well. I have tried, numerous times, to get the Captain of the Holders to send more of us to help protect the humans. Unfortunately, we Routaikakamigami are keenly more aware of what the Fell Stones can do than you are, Quincy. Please take no offense by this, but we, better than most, understand the importance of making sure they do not fall into the hands of Shintoko or those like him.

“Because of this, the Captain and most others of my side feel it is more important to hunt for the Stones. True, there may be fewer to protect afterward, but the opposite situation is just as bad. Imagine a world where there is no such thing as humanity, as freedom, as love and compassion and trust. Imagine a world so twisted by evil beings that no one could even begin to imagine the idea of what it meant to be free. That is what we are trying to prevent.

“As for us being the result of so many Hollows becoming mutated…” Here I abruptly stopped, feeling emotional pain so keen it was almost like a physical ache tearing at my heart. When I spoke, it took everything in my power to keep my voice above a trembling whisper. “I cannot lie about that. Our immense Spirit Fire is drawing Hollows to the World of the Living and warping them into monsters that even humans with no spiritual pressure can see, monsters that are even worse than their normal ilk. But we cannot do anything about this. Before Shintoko…” I fell silent so suddenly that I nearly bit my tongue. It still hurt, even now, to think about what Shintoko had done to Souta, the High Routaika and our father. “Before Souta was slain…he kept our power in check, Balancing it every time any of us were in the World of the Living. Never before was our full power available to us in this world. But when Souta perished, his hold was lost, and we ourselves cannot suppress our Spirit Fire in the way those such as you can. Its normal level can only be hidden when we take a human form, such as this, and even then it can be impossible for some of us to mask for long. Only a very small number of us can compact it down enough for it to be barely noticeable, if at all.”

I fell silent again, taking a moment to compose myself. Lingering on Souta’s death always caused me no small amount of suffering, and the fact that I was partially responsible for all the mutated Hollows attacking this town lately only helped make me feel worse.

“At any rate,” I continued after a moment, trying not to sound too upset, “you don’t exactly have to join the Holders. At the very least you can coordinate with our efforts to better protect the inhabitants of this place. I personally wish there was more that I could do, but I am only a Lieutenant, and I do not have the rank to question orders given to me by my superiors. Still, there are times when I wish the Routaikakamigami had not joined the Holders and taken over, but it was necessary when Shintoko broke free of his prison and other Routaikakamigami took over the Seekers of Fell…oh, forgive me. Some of this must seem awfully confusing to you. You don’t even know exactly who Shintoko is…”

Just mentioning that traitor’s name made an uneasy shudder creep through my body. Across my chest a phantom pain sprang up, where the Prevailer of Chaos had torn me open centuries ago to get the Light Stone I’d been guarding. I absently reached up to rub the ache, staring after Trenia.

“Also, that strange-looking girl…she is a fellow Routaikakami. She is the Prevailer of Time, of things that have been and will be. She is basically the flow of time given physical form. She knows everyone that has lived, is living now, and will live in the future. I’m shocked that she actually stepped in to speak with me here, considering she usually doesn’t get involved in most things.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to see what she wants,” I finished, trotting ahead of the others to catch up with the older Routaikakami. When I drew up alongside her I slowed down, sighing again.

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-19-2010 at 11:35 PM.
Old 10-20-2010, 12:49 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Trenia =Prevailer of Time=
None

As Ronoh approached, the colors of the world faded to grayscale, her influence over time bringing the progression of events to a halt. Trenia's free hand was in her pocket, the other alternating between tapping the blue novella with the index and pinkey finger. She was staring off into the distance, as if distracted. The few that had taken serious conversation with her knew that this expression was adopted when something catastrophic was happening. "I'm a little disappointed. I thought you would have sensed what was happening to the Hollows by now, Ronoh. But that's not why I wanted to talk to you. I'm sure you've got some idea why. I'm here to ensure the continued existence of time. The worst possible of realities is not necessarily that caused by Shintoko's uprising."

Trenia turned to face Ronoh, looking serious. The few Routaikakami who had the fortune to have actually met the Prevailer of Time knew that she was rarely concerned with events enough to reveal herself. Her eyes shone with the knowledge of every possible outcome of events. "I haven't deemed the situation severe enough to break my vow of secrecy... but I'll tell you this. If the Routaikakami allied with you lose sight of their morality, their own power is going to break them. Some already are beginning to lose hope and fall to despair. In despair, the mind is at its weakest, and even those with iron will can be turned from their path," She said, her voice grave, having none of the upbeat tone she usually spoke with. "It is important that the Holders either learn to contain their spirit fire as I did, or convince your captain to apply you to both combat and searching duties. If you allow Hollows to continuously attack Humans, the allies you have gathered may turn against both groups. They may use the Fell Stones for themselves. They may destroy the one who they see as the one to blame. Perhaps the Fell Stones are as important as you tell them, but very few of them will believe in that cause unless you present them with ample proof. If you are seeking allies, protecting the Humans while at the same time searching is not a difficult matter. The youngest of us could destroy the Hollows it drew in a single strike, with no major impediment to your search."

Somehow, despite looking younger than Ronoh's human form, Trenia exuded an aura that made her seem infinitely older. However, she seemed to be done talking for now, as color slowly started to fade back into the area. "I want you to give your captain a warning for me; tell him to beware the consequences of losing morality, You're welcome to tell him this entire conversation if you please. Remember what I told you almost five thousand years ago; the delicate balance of souls between the Soul Society and the Human world being disrupted will destroy any and everyone in its path. That is why protecting the Humans is so important a task. At least speak with your captain on the matter," Time resumed. The people running towards the site of the battle that had previously been frozen in place were back in motion as though nothing had happened. Trenia was turned back around again, raising her free hand in a gesture of farewell. "Don't worry, we'll speak again soon. When that time comes, I will have a very important request for you. I'll see you later, Ronoh. Keep what I said in mind. By the way, sorry for interrupting your conversation."

Trenia passed the corner, and was gone, her well-contained spirit fire giving an even weaker register than spiritually aware Humans. Where she had gone from there was impossible to tell.

??? =Hollow (?)=
Hueco Mundo
???

The Hollow was silent for a long time, yellow eyes examining him for a long time. Finally, the teeth of the mask cracked open, and it spoke. "You've either got an absurd plan, or you're the biggest idiot I've ever met. Unless you have some sort of plan to trick them into thinking you're an ally, the second you touch one of those Fell Stones, you're going to be turned into paste by a group of Routaikakami. I'm going to assume the latter, but don't think I'm convinced yet. Tell me this plan of yours, Vampire; you've piqued my interest."

Last edited by Dr Robotnik; 10-20-2010 at 02:03 AM.
Old 10-20-2010, 02:08 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

OOC: If she died in the mine, she would have been dead for many years considering the age of the collapsed entrance…

Diego Dakkan, Soul Reaper, Division 5 Lieutenant
World of the Living, Outskirts of Karakura Town
Holders

As soon as I saw her Chain of Fate, I knew she was one of the Wholes. I knew there was plenty of time to carry out the Konsō, but still, there was something different about this girl that intrigued me. What made me wonder was how long had this girl been dead for?

“My name is Kisa Isyo,” She told me in a mumble, looking shy. “I’m six and I live in Karakura Town with my Mommy and Daddy. And Peku, too. We all live in a big house with a giant yard and a pool. But…I haven’t seen our house in a long time. I’m not sure how long but I know I’ve been here for a long time. Mommy and Daddy don’t usually get mad at me for chasing Peku when they know where I am, but they’re probably be angry at me for being gone so long this time.”

I figured she must have been dead for many years considering it appeared that the fall must have been what killed her, judging from the condition of her clothes. I figured in the dark, she might not have seen the elevator shaft, and as a result, she had plummeted to her death. Meanwhile, I could tell the entrance to this mine had likely collapsed decades, if not centuries ago. Even if she had survived the fall, she would have been trapped inside without anyone to help her. And as I could tell from the entrance, no one had found her yet…

From what I could see, she must have been dead for a long time, and chances were good her parents and Peku the cat were long gone as well, likely in the Soul Society now.

“Will you help me find Peku?” Kisa asked me. “I really need to get home, but I can’t leave without him. He’ll be scared and cold and lonely and hungry down here all alone! Please help me find him!”

“Well, Kisa, my name is Diego Dakkan,” I told her, introducing myself. “I’m actually a Soul Reaper, and one of my responsibilities is to help lost souls find their way to the Soul Society. The truth is, you’ve been gone longer than you think. From what I’m gathering, you followed Peku into this mine, lost him, and you must have tumbled down the mine shaft. Before I came here, I noticed the entrance of this mine had collapsed many years ago. You had entered long before that had happened, but all this time, you’ve been searching for Peku.”

And needless to say, Peku was dead as well, knowing cats had a lifespan of only twelve years. If he had died in this mine, even his skeleton would be difficult to locate. Meanwhile, her parents probably searched all over for her, but never found her. I could estimate the years must have gone by, and Kisa’s parents lived out the rest of their lives never finding out what happened to their daughter.

“The truth is, Kisa, Peku and your mother and father are probably waiting for you in the Soul Society,” I told her, knowing it was only logical for them to be there. “I know this because I am from the Soul Society myself. I know, it must be hard to realize this, but there is hope. I can send you to the Soul Society right now, and maybe there can you meet with them.”

I knew children, especially small children, had trouble understanding this, but they usually understand it all after the Konsō has been performed and they’ve gotten acquainted with the Soul Society after living there for some time.

“If you’re ready, Kisa, I can send you on your way to meet them,” I told her. “Don’t be upset though, this kind of thing happens to a lot of people. That’s what us Soul Reapers are here for.”

Hopefully, this wouldn’t be too much trouble for her to understand. Some Wholes were quick to pick up and understand this, while others had difficultly grasping what the Soul Society was, or even denied they were dead. Sometimes, we didn’t have much choice but to perform Konsō right away and let the soul be on its way. I was hoping Kisa would understand, but if not and I was compelled to perform Konsō anyway, she would understand why it had to be done.

Old 10-20-2010, 04:01 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Blackmoon Ravenwing(Vasto Lordes) and Orihime Inoue
World of the Living: Karakura
Neutral, at the moment

"Ugh, this is soooooooo confusing!" Orihime muttered, Blackmoon turned her head and smiled at her.

"You're saying this to the arrancar who hasn't been out of Las Noches up until recently--and she talks about Hollow's being mutated, I grow wings when I want to. Anyway, I can at least see the point in trying to protect the people here, that I can do so long as there's no friendly fire. People here don't like my kind--speaking of, you say there was another Vasto Lordes here? I though I was the last one since Ao's been asleep for years... Oh." Blackmoon stopped at the last part, frowning and shaking her head. "I hope Niccholi doesn't find him, even if he is sleeping, there's no telling what he'd do to him..." Her voice trailed off in worry and she shook her head again.

"Blackmoon? Are you okay?" Orihime asked, reaching for her, Blackmoon sighed.

"Kind of. I'm just worried about a friend I had to leave behind. He's been asleep for a long time, though, so I wonder if he's actually even alive, but if the man who hurt me found him... I don't want to think about it. I'll help you protect this town and try to concentrate on that, I can't go back to save him." Blackmoon told her, Orihime gave her a frown in turn.

"Hopefully he'll be okay, so when you can go back, you'll find him safe and sound." Orihime told her before calling after Hise. "You can count us both in!" She assured her, "But only to help the people." She added more quietly.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 10-20-2010, 05:39 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Ronoh =Routaikakami=
The Holders (Lieutenant)

I had no chance to speak before Trenia finished her warning and left. I watched her go, feeling a wave of nearly crushing sorrow wash over me. Trenia, of all people, should know exactly how much I had tried to convince the others to spend more time protecting the humans of this town. She should have seen how many times I pleaded with the Captain to divert more attention to defending the humans from things they couldn’t imagine even in their darkest nightmares. She should have known how many times my pleas had been brushed aside, ignored simply because I was young and therefore considered naïve. She, out of any other being, should know how much the senseless deaths hurt me.

My duty, my reason for being born, was to be a beacon to humanity, to guide and protect the humans. My sole purpose was to watch over them, a loving, compassionate deity who would help them in their times of need and bring Light to chase away their darkness. The fact that so many were being slaughtered, not only by my own kin but by others seeking the Stones, had imprinted a deep ache in my soul. The fact that I was failing them so thoroughly, that I was unable to uphold my duty to the humans…

Trenia should have known. She should have known that I’d been trying to recruit people as of late not to help in finding the Stones, but to help protect the humans that dwelled here, to shield them from the war they couldn’t comprehend. She should have seen how many Hollows I’d slain, sometimes such hordes that I was left exhausted after the battle. She should have seen how I’d gone days without sleep, trying eveything in my power to get some control over the situation, to better protect my mortal charges.

But I was young, the youngest of my kind, and there was only so much I could do by myself. In times of peace and normality, I had enough strength, enough power, to watch over mankind. But not now. Not with things spinning erratically into Shintoko’s domain, into endless chaos. The more I diverted my attention to dealing with one problem, the others left to their own devices would quickly become dire matters. I was trapped, constantly torn between doing one thing or another.

Until today, though, and this unpleasant conversation with Uryu and Trenia, I hadn’t realized just how stressed and taut I was. Now, though, I suddenly became aware of the fact that my burden was far too heavy for me to bear. I hadn’t felt this level of distress until that day Shintoko had nearly killed me for the Light Stone, and had never felt it again until now. It was a horrible feeling, and only by sheer force of will did I not break down right there in the middle of town. To do so wouldn’t prove anything and would only make matters worse.

The feeling of being overwhelmed remained, though, and I couldn’t drag myself out of the despair I’d fallen into. I was doing all I could, but it didn’t seem to be enough. I had tried again and again to convince the others to try and reign in their Spirit Fire, as I had been trying to learn as of late. None of them wanted to be bothered with it, though, declaring that the Hollows that came would be dispatched before getting too powerful. Then, when the Hollows started mutating, the others declared that they were still of little threat and that the main goal was to find the Stones.

Not for the first time I was left angry and heartbroken by my fellow Holders’ attitudes. The mutated Hollows, while not a threat to most Routaikakamigami, were certainly a danger to the humans they so loved to slaughter. I’d been trying to deny it for quite some time, but now I was forced to admit an unpleasant truth; my fellows simply didn’t seem to care about the humans in desparate need of help. They were too absorbed in their hunt for the Stones, and even though I’d tried again and again, nothing I could do would turn them from that blind goal.

But then something came to me, something Trenia had said. Something about falling into despair because of losing hope. I thought about her comment and realized, with no small amount of dissatisfaction, that I myself had lost hope at some point during these trials. And with my hope gone, my actions were not all they could have been. My Light had dimmed and nearly gone out; had the Prevailer of Time not showed up when she did, I most likely would have found myself lost in a haze of despair, unable to act, becoming a shell of myself.

And with this realization came a sudden rush of determination. The other Holders may be too caught up in their unrelenting hunt for the Fell Stones, but I would no longer meekly follow their lead. They may brand me a traitor, a deserter. It may bring them down upon me as if I were a Seeker, but I was going to do what I should have been doing all this time. I was going to return to my task and take up the mantle of Guide and Protecter again. I would deliver Trenia’s warning, for all the good it would do, and then I would leave. And that would be that.

The despair receded from me as I turned to the others, inclining my head slightly at the orange-haired girl, Orihime, as she stated she and Blackmoon would help me. Me, and not the Holders, for I heard her add that they would only be joining for the humans of this town. I nodded again, striding over to join them, feeling suddenly much more free and unburdened than I had since this whole thing started.

“I have a message to take to the Captain,” I said, and even my voice sounded stronger, more determined. “After that I’ll meet with you all again, and we can discuss the matter how to best protect the people of this town.”

I then walked away, heading back towards the alley I’d used to revert to my human form. There I dropped my disguise, absorbing the Light into my body before soaring into the air. I didn’t bother shielding myself this time, as I was moving too fast for anyone to get more than a split-second glimpse of bkurred gold and white.

It was time for things to change.

\\\

Zohara Desmond =Vampire=
Hueco Mundo
None

“I have many plans, and if I must I’ll simply enthrall any potentially useful people into believing me,” Zohara said with a shrug, not seeming to be at all concerned with the thought of being ganged up on by numerous Routaikakamigami. “And I don’t plan on broadcasting my findings to those wretched creatures anyways. In case you haven’t noticed, the Stones give off no spiritual pressure, or any kind of energy at all. No one would know if I find any unless I told them. If anyone were with me when I found them it wouldn’t be too hard a matter to kill them and prevent them from spreading the news.

“My idea is a simple one. You, with your strength and intelligence, should be able to rally the lesser Hollows, no? Form them into some sort of makeshift army or something. Use them to distract the countless others hunting for the Stones, while I manipulate others with possible information into sharing what they know with me. With most everyone concentrated on fighting the waves of Hollows you can send, it means I’d have a greater chance of locating them.

“Also, you can send Hollows to attack those I’m currently interested in. Send dozens, hundreds! I’ll fight with those pathetic mortals and that ungrateful Vasto Lorde, showing myself to be a useful ally who can be trusted. One who they can share things with…

“Which leads me to another thing. I have heard tales, you see, of powerful artifacts being lost to the Deathscpe in one way or another. Weapons of unimaginable strength, shields that can absorb and deflect any blow back at an anemy, beautiful objects with horrible curses…not to mention the ability to gain power and abilities from completeing certain trials or obtaining certain items. And so, I think, perhaps it would be beneficial to one day travel to the Deathscape. Of course I can’t go there as I am now, and killing myself actually is harder than it may sound.

“So perhaps, some time in the future, you could kill me and allow me to go to this place. Attack my “friends” so I may die a valiant hero,” and here Zohara snorted a laugh, “and make them even more trusting of me. And when I return to life, stronger than before, let them be not afraid, but glad that I was able to overcome death and return to their sides.

“Also, there’s a good chance the Shadow Stone might be somewhere in the Deathscape, though I’m not planning on it. Things are never quite that easy. However, I’m certain I could find a thing or two to bring back for you, something to make this whole thing even more worth your while.”

\\\

Kisa Isyo =Whole=
World of the Living; Outskirts of Karakura Town
???

“No!” the little girl cried, shaking her head fiercely. At first it seemed as if she were denying she were dead, that her parents were most likely dead as well. But then she grabbed at Deigo’s clothes and tugged on them, lifting an arm to point into the darkness ahead of them. “Peku is still here! I know he is, I can tell! And I heard him meowing before, so I know he’s here somewhere!”

Then Kisa suddenly fell quiet, staring into the darkness and looking afraid. When she spoke again, her voice sounded oddly subdued.

“Peku…I heard him meowing…it was coming from where THEY are. I’ve been going in circles…” Then she snapped out of her sudden stupor, wild fear coming into her eyes as she turned back to Deigo. “My kitty! The boogiemen might have got him! Maybe that’s why he was meowing!” Despite her words and obvious desparation to find her cat, the little girl made no move to run off. Instead, she tremebled against Deigo and gave a little sob.

“Peku might be hurt! We have to go help him! But the boogiemen…they scare me, they’re big and scary and mean! And I don’t like them, they make me feel wrong! But Peku…my kitty might be in trouble! What are we going to do?”

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 10-20-2010, 06:21 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Kikiraru Dashinara~ Routaikakami, Prevailer of Fury
World of the Living; Karakura Town, Secret Lab beneath Tatayi Corp
Humanoid True Form
Himself

Kikiraru sighed as he paced the room yet again, thinking deeply over the earlier events. Kikiraru shook his head, muttering to himself, before stopping, and looked at the supercomputer.

"Activate System 827.86" Kikiraru commanded.

The supercomputer didn't reply, the images on the screen changing, electricity sparking from the supercomputer as 1's and 0's whirred across the screen at immense speed, and a small shockwave shot out of the computer. Kikiraru held his palms together, pointing them towards the impending shockwave, and steadied himself as the shockwave collided with him. The shockwave was sucked into his palms, the entire length of the shockwave coursing towards Kikiraru's palms, a small, see-through ball of energy forming, floating just in front of his palms.

Breathing deeply, Kikiraru unleashed a small burst of his energy into the energy ball, and took his palms away from the ball that was now glowing a bright cyan colour, and was expanding. Kikiraru stepped back, as the energy ball exploded, taking shape as a floating oval within a split second, and Kikiraru smiled as he studied the cyan portal, and he stepped forward, going through the cyan gateway, the gateway snapping shut behind him.
Soul Society

Kikiraru took in his surroundings, studying them. The area was quite unremarkable and bland, the buildings stale and grey. Standing ten steps away from Kikiraru stood what appeared to be a human, but Kikiraru could sense the Spirit Fire emanating very weakly from the figure. The figure turned round, a maniacal laugh escaping its mouth as it stared at Kikiraru.

"Masters promised me salvation... They said you'd come..." the figure cackled. "You have come... hehe... Masters are always right... You shall die... My retribution... the grand blessing of the Seven... shall be achieved when you die... hehe..."

Kikiraru stared at the figure, confused as to why a Routaikakami was talking so madly, talking about the Seven. Kikiraru's eyes widened when he realised that the Routaikakami was a fallen, a Routaikakami who had lost all sense of their duty to their divine 'job'. The figure shifted forms immediately, becoming the shape of a large, orange dragon, humanoid in shape, much like Kikiraru's current form, and Kikiraru suddenly realised which Routaikakami he was facing. Orange dragon. The Routaikakami of Sustenance. Quite a pointless Routaikakami if Kikiraru was honest. Who wanted to be a Prevailer of Food?

"Gonna kill you... Masters going to reward me... yes... masters gracious..." the Routaikakami giggled maniaclly to itself, unleashing a burst of energy in Kikiraru's direction.

Kikiraru pulled up a protective barrier in front of him, cutting off the energy attack, before bringing the barrier down, and smiling. Kikiraru pointed his hands towards the sky, twirling his right arm around in a large circular arc, before waving both his hands rapidly towards the Routaikakami as if he were throwing something. Out of nowhere a swarm of very minute crystals came coursing through the air towards the Routaikakami, the crystals embedding in the Routaikakami's chest, but it was unphased, still cackling maniaclly.

"Rogen-To!" the Routaikakami giggled.

A large symbol took shape in front of the Routaikakami, the image of a raven with a spear shoved through it emblazoned on the symbol. The symbol glowed a bright white colour, a large beam erupting from the center of the symbol, the beam slamming into Kikiraru's chest, causing him to stumble backwards as the symbol shattered into thousands of large, jagged swords, white in colour. The small swords shot towards Kikiraru, who unleashed a blaze of fire which fizzled the small swords out of existence.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 10-21-2010, 12:35 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Niccholi(NPC-Incubus) and Clarisse(NPC-Succubus)
Seekers

Nobody noticed the single figured of a winged man perched on the roof of one of Karakura's taller buildings. In a white suit and as pale and monochromatic as he was, Niccholi was smeared into the sky with most people thinking he was part of a cloud. He was using theabundance of spirit energy in the air to cover up his own, hopefully hiding him from Clarisse a little longer(as he was sure it was only a matter of time before she found him, she always did)--ever since he'd left Blackmoon, his twin had been driving him up the walls. Of course, she hadn't taken to the whole Succubus issue nearly as well as he'd taken to it and gone somewhat insane from her inability to forge a real bond with any male other than himself without it ending in tragedy and her eating the unlucky person. She was a person built on spurr-of-the-moment descisions, while Niccholi had had more control and just didn't let himself get too close to his food--Blackmoon on the other hand, had been different. Being an Arrancar, meaning mostly Hollow, she had had no food appeal to him and she was a lot less messed up mentally than Clarisse, making his sister not the happiest Succubus alive. Now he was amazed he felt her own spirit energy among those of the inhabitants of Karakura, strong and vibrant, happy. He frowned, someone must have healed her, which sent a flash of anger through him--she was his, not anyone else's to heal. That's when it hit him.

"You tried too break her, 'niisama." Clarisse's ringing child voice broke his thoughts and Niccholi sighed--that peace hadn't lasted very long.

"Clarisse, dear, would you please stay out of my head? And we're twins, quit using that silly term." Niccholi replied as she locked her arms around his neck in a chokehold and leaned into his back in a clingy hug, placing her head right by his ear. Their hair seemed to blend until it was one mass--Niccholi's board-straight chin-length hair and Clarisse's shoulder-length ringlets, the exact same shade of pale blonde. Niccholi's wings fluttered in protest to Clarisse's abuse in laying on them and pressing them to his back, she either didn't notice or didn't care. Both sets of deep gray eyes watched the town for a moment in quiet before Clarisse was speaking again.

"But I was trying to find you! Do you know how hard it was?" She whined, making Niccholi flinch.

"Don't you know by now that if my mind isn't open to you I don't want to be found?" He replied, Clarisse frowned and sighed.

"Well you're all mopey over that girl, I wanna make sure you don't do something stupid." She shot back and then added under her breath, "She's just a toy, don't see why you get so worked up." quickly. Niccholi growled and Clarisse yelped, jumping back from him.

"She wasn't as much a toy as you think--I respected her. I just...lost myself in my view of the goal." He replied, Clarisse puffed up in annoyancee, but didn't say anymore, her own duplicate batlike wings fluttering in annoyance. "We're going back now." He said softly before opening a garganta and slipping in quickly, not caring whether or not his twin followed.

Hueco Mundo

Clarisse stopped as soon as they both filed out into Las Noches. "There's someone like us here." She told her brother absently, Niccholi sighed and felt around for what she was talking about--for once Clarisse was right.

"So it seems, and he's with a Hollow. I say we cut in, he said, smirking, Clarisse nodded.

"That's my Niccholi!" She chirped, grating his eardrums before the two took off towards the odd spiritual pressure. What they found was a man anda Hollow conversing, but the man was more than that, more like them, it felt.

"So what's this here? Someone like us in Hueco Mundo, chatting up the big guys, eh? Might I but in?" Niccholi asked, trying to ound plite and hide his irritation at finding someone else like them in their domain. Clarisse eyed Zohara thoughtfully, and Niccholi shook his head. "No, Clarisse, keep your mouth shut." He said sharply, she stopped eyeing the other and glared at her brother.

"I was planning on it. I'm not allowed to think anything?" She whined, Niccholi rolled his eyes and didn't turn his head back to her.

"Right now, no." He growled.

Blackmoon Ravenwing(Vasto Lordes) and Orihime Inoue
Neutral, at the moment

"Oh okay, bye!" Orihime called, waving wildly before looking thoughtful. "I own Kakakura Floral, if you get back soon--we'll probably be there!" She added, Blackmoon smiled.

"You're so bright, it confuses me already." She murmured, she quoted off a line he'd heard before, though couldn't quite remember who'd said it.

OC: I had time, so I thought I'd introduce the crazies into the mix. Have fun with them.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 10-21-2010, 02:15 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

??? =Hollow=
Hueco Mundo
???

"Well, what do you know?" The Hollow said after Zohara had explained his plan. A thin, oddly Humanoid hand ran a skeletal finger across the bottom rim of the mask. It would seem the creature was considering Zohara's proposal. "Your plan might not be as terrible as I'd imagined. I just might help you... on one condition. There's a shop in Karakura Town, called Urahara Shoten. You'll find a special stone somewhere in there; bring me that stone, and you'll have more Hollows than you knew existed on your side. I'd be much more useful in your plan as an Arrancar, wouldn't you agree?"

The Hollow had stopped speaking in plenty of time to prevent the two eavesdroppers from hearing. It recognized them, of course; the two who had taken residence in what was left of Las Noches. It didn't care to know much more than they meant trouble. "Nothing the two of you would find interesting. If you'll excuse me, I think some preparations must be made. Think about our little bargain, kid," The Hollow said, and in an instant it disappeared into the sand, leaving no trace of its presence.

Trenia =Prevailer of Time=
World of the Living; Karakura town
???

Trenia cast a glance up at the sky as Ronoh flew over, knowing immediately what had happened. Good, her little speech had jarred the younger enough to make her realize how close her own resolve was to shattering. A slight smile cracked over her features. The pendulum is in motion now. You and so many others being drawn to such conflicts. Tread carefully, kids; the path you choose could alter your destiny forever, She thought, gazing forward. Only time would tell what these children did; the fates of so many on the shoulders of so few... and they didn't even know it yet. A light giggle escaped from her throat, fading into the crowd. She was interested now.

Uryu Ishida =Quincy=
Unaffiliated

"Good luck, Hise," Uryu said in a low tone. She wouldn't have been able to hear him from the surging rumble of a crowd, something deeper coming from under that sound. Thunder? A quick examination of the sky showed the clouds to the north gathering ominously, the wind pushing them steadily in this direction. One of those summer showers, he presumed. They were very frequent on a normal basis in summer, and that bit of normality was somewhat comforting, considering the world was being turned on its ear now. "Orihime, can you feel it as well? Something is wrong between the Routaikakami, the Hollows, the Soul Reapers... I can't seem to place it. I feel something terrible is going to happen, but I don't know what it could be. I'm probably just getting paranoid because of all the Hollows that have been attacking."

That was probably it. He'd felt this sense of foreboding ever since the Holders had shown up here... but it was getting worse now. His ability to sense spirit energy was pounding against him in such a way that he suspected something terrible was about to happen. But he had also reasoned it could be a side effect of so many powerful beings being in such close proximity; the high levels of spiritual pressure were most likely ramming against his senses so badly that it was giving him this feeling. But, still... part of him wasn't quite convinced that was it. He was fairly certain something was going to happen... but what?

((Yes, this ties in with my evil plans. No, I won't tell you what they are. Not even if you beg.))
Old 10-21-2010, 11:09 AM
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons

Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen

OOC: Sorry for the incredible delay xP

Just so everyone knows, Ichigo lost ALL of his Soul Reaper powers and any spiritual awareness he had once. He can't see Soul Reapers or anything. Just a note for when I finally bring him into the mix :P

Also, I forgot to mention that Shenichi has a habit of using more traditional Japanese honorifics. So Taicho in place of Captain, and Fukutaicho in place of Lieutenant. However, my post reflects on the more westernized words and phrases, so please understand that when he is addressing someone it will be using the honorific, but when I describe the same person as I narrate the post, I will use the western term, i.e. Taicho for speaking, Captain for description.

I refuse to use Shinigami or Division, though, so Soul Reaper and Squad will remain throughout XD

IC: Shenichi Taniguchi, Soul Reaper
7th Squad 3rd Seat
7th Squad Headquarters, Sereitei
Soul Society

Carrying a stack of papers, the young Officer ran through the halls as fast as he would allow himself without risking losing any of the documents to wind or trip-ups of any kind, his face showing a rather lax expression. Many people didn't believe it, but that expression, one of Shenichi's usual, didn't mean he was disinterested or lazy; he just used it as a general, neutral expression. Even when rushing about with work, not a single ounce of frustration could be seen on the boy's face by those fellow Squad members he passed.

He turned into a doorway, entering the office of his Squad's Captain, Komamura. The large anthropomorphic canine was currently sitting behind a very large desk, working on some paperwork that had been brought in earlier. He looked up as Shenichi entered and set the stack of papers down on a desk against the adjacent wall, normally meant for his Lieutenant, before taking a seat at the desk and pulling the paper off the top of the stack and setting it in front of him to begin working on his next set. The large Captain smiled to him. "Thank you again, Taniguchi, for taking up the slack today. I'm not sure I'd have gotten through all this paperwork today on my own."

Looking up from his paper, Shenichi gave a small smile in return. "It's no problem, Komamura-Taicho. With Iba-Fukutaicho busy in the mortal world dealing with the Hollow problem and trying to deal with the Fell Stone crisis, it's the least I can do to help out the Squad, and you, sir." With that, he returned to the paperwork at hand. It was a fair few moments before anything else was said, the two shuffling papers and writing endlessly to take care of the necessary secretarial duties to make things run smoothly.

When half of Shenichi's pile had been completed, and all of Komamura's was done, the anthro-canine straightened up in his seat a moment and looked to his subordinate. "Taniguchi, would you please head into the Rukon District? I have just received a Hell Butterfly report that a Senkaimon has appeared there near the mountains; probably some returning Soul Reapers who opened up the gate in a hurry without worrying about the location of arrival. Since our Squad is in charge of this at this time, I need you to head there and tend to any needs, since the reason for such a hasty return may require assistance and medical attention. Don't worry about the rest of the paperwork," he added, holding up a paw to stem any of Shenichi's arguments of helping out his Captain. "I can easily take care of it while you are gone. Now please, make haste, Taniguchi, I trust you can make it fine."

The young man sat there, quite still for a couple seconds, before nodding and standing up. "Yes, of course. As you wish, Komamura-Taicho." He bowed respectfully, before his form shifted and disappeared suddenly; not a sound issued from him, his small body moving into the Flash Step without disturbing the air around it. It wasn't that he had any greater speed than others, but his style of Flash Step fit his body so perfectly, it impressed even Captain Komamura, whose sensitive ears detected little is his departure.

It didn't take many Flash Steps to get out of the Sereitei, headed towards the Rukon Mountains where the gate had been said by Komamura to be. Shenichi knew of the place his Captain spoke of, having trained in that general area before joining the Soul Reaper Academy, and had visited every now and then as the years went by to see his friends. So he knew the way straight there the quickest without having to search around much, and quite soon, he was standing before the closed Senkaimon, one hand resting on the hilt of his Zanpakutō.

Almost immediately after he arrived, the doors to the Senkaimon gate opened...and four Soul Reapers fell out, bloody and broken. It was hard to tell at just a glance, but Shenichi believed they were still alive, if but barely. Before he could react to the bodies falling, a fifth Soul Reaper staggered out and collapsed first to her knees, and then all the way down on her front. Quickly, the Officer ran forward and took a knee next to her, turning her over, and he held the unconscious woman up a little. "Hey, what happened? Come on, stay conscious, we can't have you passing into a coma." Even with the dire situation, Shenichi's voice was calm and even.

She stirred a bit and opened her eyes a little, the brown orbs a little hazy for a moment before they shot open in shock at seeing Shenichi. "You have to get out of here! One of them is coming through!"

"Coming through? What-"

The Senkaimon was smashed outwards before he could finish his sentence, sending the five returning Soul Reapers and Shenichi flying away. Rolling in mid-air, Shenichi quickly used his Flash Step to catch the Soul Reapers and move them to safety one by one before returning to the gate to face whatever it was...

What had smashed the Senkaimon was a huge, brown fist, which at that moment was arched forward and pushed into the ground. Pieces of the gate littered the ground, and as he watched, the space around where the gate appeared seemed to crack and break like glass as something huge pushed through the dimensions. A blue fire seemed to be blazing on the other side, licking at the edges of the shattered dimension barrier and seeping through more and more as the pieces continued to break off and disintegrate. As Shenichi watched, a large head was soon shown, though shadowed, its red eyes glowing ominously as it glared at this new opponent before it, a deep growl emanating from somewhere deep inside it.

Before the obvious hollow did anything else, Shenichi drew his Zanpakutō and took his stance, his expression as calm as ever. In truth, he was rather surprised that a simple hollow, not even a Gillian, was emanating this level of Spiritual Pressure, if one were to ignore the fact that this hollow had done the impossible, following Soul Reapers past the Senkaimon gate and smashing its way forcefully through the dimension wall into the Soul Society. No hollow he’d ever faced was like this one. And with this power, it had to be dealt with quickly before things got out of hand and it moved into the residential area of the Rukon District to cause some mayhem amongst the populace.

The hollow smashed through fully and rushed at Shenichi, but he was already flying towards its head by the time it moved even a foot.

The Soul Reaper slashed, sending the hollow to the ground as a piece of its masked head went spinning off into the brush. Shenichi landed on the grass on the other side of the smashed gate, swinging his sword and sending droplets of blackened blood scattering about. He looked over his shoulder at the hollow, who was shrieking in anger as it rose again, turning to attack its bothersome prey.

Bothersome prey that packs a nasty sting.

Shenichi used his Flash Step to jet through the air, swinging his blade again, this time lopping off half of the Hollows head before it could make any further reaction. There was a gush of blood from its sliced skull before the creature collapsed, starting to fade away just as Shenichi landed and sheathed his Zanpakutō. He glanced back at the hollow as it faded completely, gazing over the smashed dimension wall for a moment before speeding away to where he set the five injured Soul Reapers.

He knelt by the female that spoke earlier and nudged her to awaken her. “I’ve taken care of it, don’t worry. Tell me, what happened?”

Her eyes slowly opened and gazed up to the sky, her dark, violet-tinged bangs hanging in front of her face in a lackluster fashion. “I…don’t even know…” she murmured. “We were having trouble fighting all of the hollows on our own; they are stronger in the living world now for some reason. We had to return to the Soul Society to make our reports…and after we ran into the Senkaimon gate, one of them must have followed us and attacked before any of us noticed…”

Shenichi nodded. “I see…It troubles me that there are non-Gillian hollows that have that capability…One last question, what Squad are you with?”

“S-six…”

“Roger that.” The Officer stood up again. “Rest here, and hang on, alright? I’m going to get you some medical attention as fast as I can.” With that, he disappeared using his Flash Step, but not in the direction of the 4th Squad Infirmary; it was too far and it was very possible that any free staff could move fast enough to get to these injured men in time. However, he sensed a presence extremely close by that would be an incredible help in healing them, provided she wasn’t busy…

When Shenichi stopped, he took a knee and bowed his head without gazing at the one before him. “Forgive me for bothering you, Unohana-Taicho,” he murmured, “but there are five Soul Reapers from Squad Six in dire need of assistance, and I am afraid running to the 4th Squad in the Sereitei might waste precious time; I’m lucky as is that you were so nearby. Would you please help heal them, at least enough so that they will survive a trip to the Infirmary?”

OOC: Hopefully the way Shenichi spoke is right .
Old 10-22-2010, 12:05 AM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Zohara Desmond =Vampire=
Hueco Mundo
None

Zohara sensed them before he felt them or caught their scent. They were a different species from him, but they were still Vampires. For a moment the pale man pondered why there would be others like him in this place, this domain of the Hollows. His main focus remained on the gargantuan Hollow before him, though, and his lips quirked into a faint smile when the beast told Zohara to fetch something from a place called Urahara Shoten. He nodded once, having heard of the place before and knowing, vaguely, where it was.

Then the other Vampires arrived, butting into the conversation. The Hollow finally paid them a bit of mind, responding the the male’s inquiries with, "Nothing the two of you would find interesting. If you'll excuse me, I think some preparations must be made. Think about our little bargain, kid," he added, obviously speaking to Zohara. The Vampire nodded once before the Hollow vanished, leaving no trace of its presence. Zohara smiled a bit more, then turned to face the others. One of them was a female who looked pretty enough, but who Zohara could also tell was a bit on the nutty side. Still, it didn’t pay to be rude, not when someone had the potential to be useful.

“Hello there,” he said as a manner of greeting. Then he realized something; he was, quite literally, stuck here. He was powerful, yes, but Zohara had no experience whatsoever of traveling between the various worlds. Thus, he wasn’t sure how to get back to the World of the Living. It was hardly something he was worried about. These two might know how to get out of Hueco Mundo, and even if they didn’t, Hollows were passing into the World of the Living in such high numbers that he would probably find one exiting Hueco Mundo with little effort. Still, he was in a mood to get started with obtaining this odd stone the Hollow had spoken of. The faster he did it, the faster he would have more…allies…to help in his own searches.

“I seem to be stuck here,” he said after a moment, adopting a slightly helpless gaze as he spread his hands. It wasn’t a concious decision on his part to try and trick these two; it had become a habit to twist people into doing what he wanted. “That Hollow dragged me here, and either didn’t know or didn’t care that I had no way back to the World of the Living. I don’t suppose you might be able to get me back there?

“Ah, how rude of me. I am Zohara Desmond, by the way. Pleased to meet you both.”

===

OOC: Blah, I'll post for Ronoh later.

^Rock Musical Bleach^