Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-17-2010, 06:11 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gokudera-Kun
Default Re: The Fell War Saga <A Bleach RP> [RP] =REVIVED=

Cain
Realm of the Living - Kagamino City
None

Cain raised his Zanpakuto, waiting for the hulking Hollow to launch an attack. Just like before, the white-masked beast remained motionless, instead choosing to insult Cain and his brother further. Naturally, the hot-headed Soul Reaper didn't take well to the insults, and once again charged to beast. This time however, he was prepared for the monster's powerful armor. Instead of attempting to hack off an arm, Cain crouched down, sliding between the two arms, right under the Hollow's belly.

"Are you really that dense?" the beast asked, before extending its arms.

"Perfect," Cain thought to himself.

The massive weight of the Hollow dropped down over the boy. Cain smiled brightly, quickly flipping onto his legs. The Hollow crushed the ground beneath it. The beast howled in laughter, his brother would be pleased that he won so easily. However, Cain was ready for the Hollow, and had quickly performed Shunpo, giving him a quick escape. Now he stood off in the distance, observing the Hollow's actions carefully, trying to find a weakness in the armor. After a minute of concealing his Spiritual Pressure, he found none. His mind soon drifted away, as he remembered what the Hollow had said.

"I've gotta help Abel first," Cain said, making a beeline towards his brother.

Abel
Realm of the Living - Kagamino City
None

Things were looking bad for Abel. The black-haired boy was caught in his own Kido, and two sharp spines were in mid-flight, on a collision course with his brain. He couldn't reach his Zanpakuto, but there was hope for him. Shinseina Ototo's blade was pointed towards the Hollow, and the oncoming projectiles. He had one hope, and began channeling his Spiritual Pressure into the blade.

"Please don't tell me my Kido is blocked too..." he muttered, "Bakudo Number 31, Enkosen!"

The tip of the blade began glowing, suddenly dispersing a dense wall of Spiritual Pressure. The black-masked Hollow was shocked, both of its spines were blocked by the Arc Shield. The Hollow's surprise had released the Bakudo on Abel, allowing him to reach out and grab his blade. Still, the Soul Reaper knew that he wouldn't be able to beat the monster, with his Kido being reflected back at him on every turn.

"Bakudo Number 21, Sekienton!" he yelled.

The tip of his blade exploded in a blast of red smoke, blinding the Hollow, giving Abel a chance to think of a plan. The boy ducked away, hiding behind a large rock, obversing the Hollow's actions, when something touched his shoulder. He quickly flung around, slashing with his Zanpakuto, but was easily blocked.

"Whoa there, little brother," Cain said, "I came here to help you."

"Good, I've been having trouble with this one," Abel replied, "it redirects all of my Kido."

"Yeah, well mine has an inpenetrable armor, wanna trade?" Cain asked.

"That might not be such a bad idea," Abel said.

And with that, the brother's were one step closer to solving the mystery of the White and Black-masked Hollows.

VPP: Giratina, Level100 @ 4,554
Old 10-18-2010, 01:26 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Blackmoon Ravenwing(Vasto Lordes) and Orihime Inoue
World of the Living: Karakura
Neutral, at the moment

Blackmoon looked to the sky, smiling faintly. "I think if your only problem with me is the feeding thing, we'll get along fine. I think there's enough reishi in the air here that I'll be okay, I'd worry if this wasn't enough--the air in Hueco Mundo always was, but I've never left it for a real period of time. Besides, I'm not a fan of taking lives unless they're trying to take someone else's." Blackmoon replied before her eyes went back to him. "I was named Blackmoon Ravenwing, the last living of Aizen's arrancars. your spiritual pressure is familiar--you and that other Soul Reaper fought Szayelapporo, right? He was a creep." She said softly before Orihime nodded at Uryu.

"We can head to the flower shop, my shift's still technically not up yet, I just left to find Blackmoon." Orihime admitted before urning and walking towards the direction of her shop. What wouldn't have made the equation make sense was knowing Orihime owned the shop, so she could have taken the whole day off for all she cared. She was just that dedicated to the place.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 10-18-2010, 02:24 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Uryu Ishida =Quincy=
Karakura Town, World of the Living
Unaffiliated

Uryu looked a bit exasperated for a second after Orihime stated her shift wasn't up. He shook his head and followed suit, though his gaze wandered back to where the Hollow had disappeared from. He felt uneasy about the situation; with some of the Soul Reaper groups taking so long to arrive, and the others he sensed in the town who had done nothing, keeping the Hollows from killing anyone in town was becoming harder and harder. Urahara helped when he could, as did Rukia and her group, but that often didn't make it much easier. He then noticed the other person who had assisted him, a vampire judging by his spiritual pressure. "Thank you for your help as well, stranger," Uryu said quietly, noticing Orihime and Blackmoon were already well ahead of him.

Catching up wasn't a problem, though; they probably hadn't even noticed he'd not come along immediately. That was find; he didn't really mind being more of a silent protector of the people of this town and his friends. Sensei... I'm the last one of us, so I guess that means your wish did finally become fulfilled. Quincy and Soul Reapers working together... it's too bad it had to come down to the last of us before it happened, He thought, keeping to himself. He was aware he probably looked worried because of this train of thought, but Orihime and her new friend were most likely wrapped up in their own conversation. He didn't really see much reason to interrupt, either.

Gin Ichimaru =Soul Reaper, Squad 3 captain
Gateway to the World of the Living, Soul Society
Unaffiliated

"I already told you where -I'm- going; the question is where you're going, boobies," Gin replied, mimicking Rangiku's tone without the vicious intent. He couldn't help but chuckle; just like old times. Her chasing him to God knows where, ready to defy whatever opposition blocked her. The only place she hadn't was in his faux betrayal of the Soul Society, and for that he was grateful. Now, he couldn't say he minded her running after him, even if most of it was her refusal to just let him go after the conversation a few minutes ago in front of the Squad 3 barracks.

"I'm just curious," Gin said, coming to a stop in front of the tall white gates that led out of the Soul Society and to the World of the Living. "Are you gonna follow me all the way to the World of the Living, or is this as far as you're going? I don't think your captain would be too pleased if you came with me, judging by the look he gave me at the end of the last captain's meeting," He finished, turning sideways and casting an expression consisting of his usual wide grin, accompanied by a lifted eyebrow in question. His expression hid the hope that she'd follow him through; if she did, he figured he'd be able to prove to her he was worthy of being trusted, and maybe even earn her friendship back. Even if she still hated him afterward, he may as well try.

((Bleh, I can do better than this post...))
Old 10-18-2010, 09:32 AM
Seliana Offline

Send a message via AIM to Seliana Send a message via MSN to Seliana Send a message via Yahoo to Seliana

Matsumoto Rangiku
Lieutenant of the Tenth Division
Gate To The Human World
Seretei

Like old times indeed. She nearly shoved him mid-run for mimicking her, but though the old, familiar warmth was almost overpowering, she still refrained from doing so. Disappointing, really, but expected. In the least, she crinkled her nose slightly at him, shaking her head before continuing on.

When they reached the gate though, she slowed a little, hesitating. He too slowed, and though she heard his question, she paid little heed to it. There was no need to; it already exacerbated a situation that was already roiling through her mind.

She should go back. No, Rangiku concluded, she needed to. Not just because Captain Hitsugaya would kill her (or if not her, try to kill Gin in the very least), but for her own sanity too. Too many years of loss and hurt reminded her strongly of this, and the fact that ultimately, Gin had never quite proven that he could be trusted and relied on. She'd learnt long ago that following him only lead to a detriment in her own health, something he'd never seemed to quite notice in his own pursuit for whatever it was he desired at the time.

There was a small part of Rangiku though, that old part of her that remembered the good times and the reasons why she'd once followed him everywhere, that urged her to follow him. The optimistic part of her that pondered maybe, just maybe, there was something to be gained other than negativity from following Gin Ichimaru.

Rangiku bit her lip. It wasn't right. Even if she made the excuse of wishing to suss out rumours for herself, or a desire to visit and check up on, say, Orihime or Ishida...it would only be Hitsugaya's good will and protection that would likely keep her from running into trouble for abandoning her post.

The lip biting grew slightly more compulsive, and Rangiku closed her eyes. Unconsciously, her hands rubbed against her sides, her mind seeking that of her zanpakuto. She was shocked to find Haineko surprisingly...there, in comparison to what it had been. Rangiku didn't want to ponder why right now the spirit was so *there*, but either way, it gave her enough assurance to open her blue eyes and look her once friend dead in the eye.

**"How unfortunate...if only you'd held onto me just a bit longer, Rangiku..."**

...I'm not letting you go this time, Gin Ichimaru.

Somehow, she'd find a way around this. Even if it meant angering Hitsugaya. He'd find a way to contact her if need be, she knew it. Her Captain was far too smart to just let something lie. For now, though, the gates were not her stop, and unlike the carefully masked expression of Gin's, it showed in the wary but determined fire in her eyes.

Old 10-18-2010, 05:13 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

OOC: Ugh, sorry for lack of posting, Mom was sick yesterday and I’ve been studying for my GED. Plus the internet connection I use at home hasn’t been working for almost a week -_-.

Also Kaioo, is Kikiraru talking to Ronoh? Considering Septem and Quinque are there as well…I’ll just assume he is lol.

\\\

IC: IC: Ronoh =Routaikakami=
World of the Living ; Karakura Town
The Holders (Lieutenant)

The Vasto Lorde seemed uncertain as he absorbed my energy. I could tell he was thrown off by the sheer difference between Spirit Fire and spiritual pressure, despite the similarities of the two. He drew on far more energy than he intended; that was obvious. All I felt, though, was a subtle, somewhat odd sensation that was hard to describe. It wasn’t painful or even very unpleasant, just strange.

Once the Vasto Lorde was done he opened a Garganta and vanished through it. I smiled, ever so slightly, having a feeling this wouldn’t be the last I saw of the creature. He seemed decent enough, as far as his kind went.

Then Kikiraru abruptly channeled his freed wrath at me. Most others might have been offended and felt threatened, but that was simply the other’s nature and I ignored it entirely. If worse came to worse I’d blind him and leave, but at the moment I wasn’t worried about the Routaikakami’s loosed fury. The battle with the Hollows had ended, it seemed, and since there was nothing else here to worry about, I decided I should track the Quincy and continue our discussion.

“It was nice seeing the two of you again,” I told Septem and Quinque I then left without a word to Kikiraru; I wasn’t being rude, just practical. He was so livid that even a friendly good-bye might be seen as some kind of insult. It was best to leave things as they were and not provoke the other any further.

I brought up my shield and flew off, passing the area the battle with the Hollows had taken place. It turned out to be a school, and even though there was evidence of a fight, it seemed no one was injured. I spotted someone standing off to the side, a man, and instantly sensed he was not human. A Vampire, it seemed. He was staring into the distance, a large purple crow perched on one shoulder. I paused for a moment, but when it was clear he meant no harm, I went on my way.

It didn’t take long to track the Quincy. He was with two others, now, a female Vasto Lorde and a young woman. They were talking amongst themselves in a relaxed manner, making it clear these beings were, at the very least, on friendly terms with each other. I flew by overhead, silently letting them know I was following. The Quincy, at least, would recognize my Spirit Fire and be able to assure the others that I wasn’t some fell beast about to fall upon them and devour them.

‘I’ll follow them until they reach their destination,’ I told myself. ‘Far easier to know where they’re going and then return to my human form, returning after I’ve blended in with the humans.’

\\\

Zohara Desmond =Vampire=
World of the Living ; Karakua Town
None

The battle ended rather abruptly. But Zohara knew the Hollow was planning something. Even more than the human with the glowing bow and arrows, Zohara knew the Hollow wasn’t done. After all, it was easy for one devious creature to know the heart and mind of another.

As soon as the battle was over, Zohara dismissed the hell-crows except for Chozi, who flew over to perch on his master’s shoulder. The crow that Zohara had sent to speak with the Hollow had fled back to the Infernal Plane after being attacked; Zohara would make sure it was punished duly.

Zohara was too lost in thought to notice when the females from earlier arrived or when the group left. He remained, staring at where the Hollow had last been, ignoring the humans all around him as they started to split into smaller groups and chatter restlessly amongst themselves. Many of them shot Zohara looks of mixed fear, awe, and something else. Something like anger. The little girl he’d protected rushed over to some kids her age, yelling something about neat birdies or something.

Zohara tuned them all out, intent only on finding the Hollow. It was powerful and even more importantly, it was smart. Zohara had a feeling he could use something like that on his side. He wasn’t really one for alliances, but there were times he knew they did more good than simple manipulation.

“Find him,” Zohara told the crow on his shoulder, so focused on his goal he didn’t notice when a Routaikakami was literally right over his head. Chozi sensed the presence, though, and soon ignored it when it was clear it wasn’t going to bother them. As the Routaikakami went on its way, Chozi launched from Zohara’s shoulder and soared into the air, casting out a wide net of spiritual energy as it sought the Hollow. Zohara watched the crow with a faint smile, knowing the bird would find the Hollow if it was lurking around somewhere.

Only then did he notice the others had left. He didn’t pay it much mind, though. Their scents were heavy in the air, and he would simply follow them to their end if he decided to. For now he had more important things to tend to.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 10-18-2010, 06:05 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Diego Dakkan, Soul Reaper, Division 5 Lieutenant
World of the Living, Outskirts of Karakura Town
Holders

After entering the forgotten coal mines, I proceeded into the mountain, not sure exactly how far I would need to go down. However, Kasai Fenikkusu made it evident that the Flame Stone was deep underground. It quickly became dark, but in truth, unsealing my Zanpakutō in its Shikai state generated a small amount of light, more than enough to see in these dark depths. Generally, I never really considered using my fiery Zanpakutō for illumination, but here, it had a new inventive use to it.

In truth, some of the equipment that had been left behind here was in actually better condition than the remnants outside, probably because of less deterioration from the outside elements. Regardless, none of these were in any usable condition. The metal heads of pickaxes very often had handles that were cracked, broken, and in some cases, completely missing. Shovels and other handled tools were often found in the same condition, while lanterns were often found broken, rusted, and half-buried in rocks. None of it was usable anymore, not without a lot of repair. The oil from the lamps was gone, likely having leaked out many decades ago. Even so, I believed any attempt to relight these lamps would have been unsuccessful until I had refilled the canisters were fresh oil. And that wasn’t worth the effort.

Further down, I had found that yet another fork in the road, three caverns all leading in different directions.

“Pretty sure you’ll want to take the one of the left,” Kasai Fenikkusu told me, “The one in the center… ah… I don’t think so, but don’t hold me to that. As for the one on the right, ah, screw that one. I’m sure as buttons that’s going to lead you nowhere.”

“‘Sure as buttons?’” I asked Kasai Fenikkusu, finding that expression to be a bit unusual.

“Of course!” He replied with a cheerful expression. “Sure as buttons, chief. Sure as buttons.”

“Eh, alright,” I replied, shrugging and just going along with it.

I took his advice and headed down the left tunnel. From what it seemed, Kasai Fenikkusu was pretty confident this path in the mine would take us to the closest spot to where the Fell Stone was, but there was a slight possibility that might not entirely be the case. There was no real option but to test and see what would come out of it.

I traveled down deeper, realizing there was now a shaft that had a makeshift elevator platform made of wood likely used to transport tools, minerals, and miners down and up through the shaft. However, I wasn’t about that trust that wooden elevator in a heartbeat. The ropes were badly frayed, the wood was splintering away, and the supports were old and battered. I figured if anyone even so much as put one step on this thing, the whole elevator could have instantly fallen apart under the strain of their weight. However, for a Soul Reaper, leaping down the length of the entire shaft was nothing. Considering how I was an expert at Shunpo, this was nothing more than simply a hop downward.

After quickly leaping down, I realized the drop must have been at least three hundred feet, a fall that would have killed anyone that hadn’t prepared for it. After quickly absorbing the shock of the fall with very little difficultly, I proceeded further into the depths.

In truth, it was no wonder why no one had ever found this stone. However, with some faith and luck, I was hoping to be walking out of here with it.

Old 10-18-2010, 08:07 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

OOC: Poor Neo, having to look for the Flame Stone by his lonesome. This must be rectified! *Brings in random person to keep him company.* XD

\\\

IC: ???
???

“Peku? Peku, where are you?” a young girl’s voice rang further down the shaft of the old mine. Her figure was lost in the gloom of the place, but her voice conveyed a great sense of urgency and growing worry. “Peku, come on, we need to go home!”

When she came into view, it was closer than the loudness of her voice suggested. She appeared to be about six or seven years of age, wearing a tattered, dirty yellow dress. On her left foot was a broken yellow flip-flop; her right foot was bare. There looked to be old, dried blood on her arms, face, and chest, but there were no obvious wounds to account for it. Despite her bedraggled look, the girl didn’t look injured.

When she spotted Deigo, the little girl hurried over and stopped about a foot from him, clutching the front of her dress as her bright sapphire eyes stared up at the larger Soul Reaper. She shuffled her feet a bit, clearly nervous about speaking to the taller man, but some different anxiety pushed her to speak.

“Have you seen a little white kitty with a brown tail, mister?” she asked, her voice soft. “Peku ran off and I wanted to find him. We bought him with us on our picnic. It probably wasn’t a good idea because he runs off a lot, but I didn’t want to leave him home all by himself. Mommy and Daddy are probably worried though, we’ve been gone a long time…can you help me find my kitty and get out of here? I've been looking and looking but I can't find him anywhere. I know he's here cuz I saw him run in this way.”

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-18-2010 at 08:49 PM.
Old 10-18-2010, 09:04 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

OOC: Yes it was at Ronoh... =P

IC:
Kikiraru Dashinara~ Routaikakami, Prevailer of Fury
World of the Living; Karakura Town, Tatayi Corp
Humanoid True Form
Himself

Kikiraru watched Ronoh leave without speaking to him, and he turned to look at the other two still on his building.

"I would like it if you left. Now." Kikiraru growled, turning around and moving slowly towards the large elevator room, and stepped inside.

Without another word, the doors closed, and the room lowered down back into the building, the roof sealing shut above the room as it zoomed quickly back down to the secret lab. The room came to a halt with a thud, and Kikiraru instantly stepped out when the doors opened, approaching the supercomputer.

"Master Dashinara, I have picked up a disturbing occurrence in the Spirit World." the supercomputer spoke.

"What is it now?" Kikiraru asked.

"I have no idea, Master Dashinara." the supercomputer replied. "But it's powerful, its power is comparable to a Routaikakamigami's, but, it is not a Routaikakami."

"What is it then?" Kikiraru asked.

"Something as ancient as you, Master Dashinara." the supercomputer responded. "Something really ancient, having just awoken. And, it isn't too happy."

"Great." Kikiraru growled. "I bet the rest of the Routaikakamigami will expect me to bloody help them, well they can get stuffed if it comes trounching around this damn world. I'm sick of all the crap going on."

A siren began to blare, and Kikiraru growled more intensly.

"Master Dashinara, we have a breach." the supercomputer whirred, its voice carrying over the siren.

Kikiraru cursed under his breath as he noticed the swirling gateway, crimson red in colour, having taken form in the corner of the lab furthest from him. Three masked humanoid figures stepped out of the portal, and their gazes instantly snapped to Kikiraru. The central figure had a mask with a frown on it, the one on the left had a mask with an expression of anger, whilst the third had a mask with a evil grin on it.

"Ho ho, seems we found the Routaikakami of Fury." the central Hollow laughed.

Kikiraru glared at the Hollows, readying himself for combat.

"It's time you die, Routaikakami." the central Hollow bellowed. "Doom Blast!"

The three Hollows opened their mask-like faces, and three large red beams exploded from their mouths, swirling towards Kikiraru. Kikiraru placed himself in a stance, raising his right arm into the air, a small, see-through barrier appearing in front of him, the attacks crashing into the barrier, before the barrier died down, and the attacks were no more. Kikiraru breathed deeply, focusing his energy.

"Dracon Blast!" Kikiraru roared, energy erupting from his body.

The cobalt blue energy surged through the room, leaving the walls and everything unscathed, but scorched and sizzled the air as it collided with the three Hollows, engulfing them in the blast. The energy died down, and the three Hollows were still standing, completely unscathed, and laughing madly.

"Koroken Blast!" the central Hollow roared, raising its arms and pointing them towards Kikiraru.

Two massive indigo beams shot out of the Hollow's arms, whilst a large dark green beam erupted from its mouth. The three beams shot towards Kikiraru, slamming into his chest, and sending him skidding backwards.

"Dozen Token!" the left Hollow laughed.

A large symbol appeared in front of the Hollow, in the shape of a crooked crow next to a large, dead tree, before the symbol shattered, loads of small sword-like shards zooming towards Kikiraru, who just managed to muster a protective barrier before the shards could pierce his flesh.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 10-18-2010, 11:47 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

((Will edit in more later for another character))

???
Hueco Mundo, ???
???

Without warning, beneath Zohara, a huge, three-clawed bone hand shot out from nowhere, gripping the vampire by the leg and tearing him down through the sidewalk, through a dimensional rift to the world of Hollows. The wire-thin Hollow had looked large in stature before, but up close it was absolutely massive. From head to foot, it was no less than three meters tall, the vertically-pointed mask making it even taller. The body was incredibly thin, and very skeletal; the stomach and waist area was no thicker than a flag pole, as were the upper two arms. This close, it was also possible to see that the lower two arms weren't quite sealed to its body; they blended so well that they looked almost as though the hands had been stitched to the back. The yellow eyes from beneath the glaring mask held something akin to curiosity, making the Hollow that much more intimidating. The double-hole in its chest left by the Quincy still leaked blood, but the monster seemed unphased. The worst injury seemed to be a wide crack that spread from above the left eye hole of the mask down through the left, though where this injury came from was impossible to tell.

"You screwed up my plans, runt," The Hollow said, its voice calm, somehow holding a familiar tone to it. "I'd suggest you explain just what the hell you want from me. You're either a real idiot or idiotically bold for trying to talk to me in the middle of a fight. Who are you, and why are you trying to talk to a Hollow who would just as soon eat your soul," It finished, its calm tone not fitting with its menacing appearance. There was definitely something different about this Hollow, and it couldn't be something good.
Old 10-19-2010, 12:16 AM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Zohara Desmond =Vampire=
World of the Living ; Karakua Town
None

Anyone else might have panicked, or been angered. Zohara simply didn’t care. He was just glad the Hollow hadn’t slunk too far away; he’d been wondering if maybe it hadn’t run farther than he’d originally thought.

With a bit of twisting, Zohara easily slid from the Hollow’s crushing grip. His ankle, having had to be dislocated, popped back into place before the Vampire landed. It stung a bit, but was nothing he couldn’t handle. Above him, Chozi flapped his heavy wings and cawed a warning to the Hollow. Zohara flicked a wrist at the bird and instantly he vanished into a plume of lavender flames.

For a moment Zohara simply studied the large Hollow, not seeming to hear its words or notice the odd familiarity to its voice. When he finally spoke, he sounded bored and maybe even a bit irritated for having been dragged into what was obviously Hueco Mundo, the home of the Hollows and their ilk.

“If you hadn’t been so quick to attack my crow then you’d know why I tried to talk to you, wouldn’t you, Hollow?” The Vampire’s words aren’t meant to goad, but his tone held a certain taunting ring to it. “You see, I have a need to collect these things known as the Fell Stones. I’m sure you’ve heard of them, and even if you haven’t, it’s unimportant. Unfortunately, there are many others after them as well, and many of these others are ones I cannot stand against, at least not alone. Routaikakamigami seek the Stones, some for their own gain, others for more…personal reasons.

“There are also numerous other beings hunting for these objects. Soul Reapers, others of your kind, Demons…the list goes on for quite some length. Most of these beings would be little threat to me, but seeing how many of them there are…well, I can hardly take them on all on my own.

“So here I offer you a deal, Hollow. If you help me, then I can maybe do something for you. The rampant energy of the Routaikakamigami has made you what you are now and is what is responsible for the power you now possess. I’m certain you’d be quite unhappy if you lost access to that energy, that ability to grow as powerful as you’ve ever wanted and then some.

“If you help me get these Stones and put down those who’d stand in my way, I can ensure that you will never have a want for energy, for victims, for power. If you want to be the strongest Hollow in all the world, with access to the most delicious souls you’ve ever dreamed of, I can make that happen. With the Fell Stones in my possession I can reform the Fell Bracelet, and none would be able to defy me. You’d be as a king, not only in this dreary place, but through all the worlds.

“And all I require is a little bit of assistance. What do you say?”

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-19-2010 at 04:08 AM.
Old 10-19-2010, 02:38 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Blackmoon Ravenwing(Vasto Lordes) and Orihime Inoue
World of the Living: Karakura
Neutral, at the moment

"...Flowers?" Blackmoon asked perplexidly, frowning "What are those? We don't have anything called flowers in Heuco Mundo." She told Orihime, who looked astonished.

"No flowers? Nowhere? I just thought Las Noches was kind of empty, but no place with flowers there at all? I'll have to show you then, I own a whooooooole shop full of them, they're all different kinds with different shapes and colors and good smells and they're soooooooo pretty!" Orihime gushed, cutting a spin in the miiddle of the street, throwing her hands in the air. Blackmoon laughed and leaned away for her in order to not get hit, grinning, and it hit her that she'd done similar before, though it was someone else who'd had to move out of her way, laughing and telling her she wasn't being very Espadalike and she had no hope of making the ranks like that. She'd told him she didn't want to have to need to join the ranks, that would mean they'd lost someone else, and he'd agreed.

"No, nothing called flowers there. They sound interesting, though." She murmured, Orihime nodded enthusiastically before stopping in the street to look up at the odd power spike passing over them and immediately turned to Uryu, who was lagging behind. "What's that?" she asked, sounding like a child, Blackmoon just frowned.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net

Last edited by Winter; 10-19-2010 at 03:00 AM.
Old 10-19-2010, 03:35 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

OOC: Oh dear, looks like I’ve got company. XD

And here I was trying to be sneaky and nonchalant about getting this thing!

Diego Dakkan, Soul Reaper, Division 5 Lieutenant
Holders

I carried on further into the deeper depths of the mine as Kasai Fenikkusu assured me I was drawing closer. He told me it wouldn’t be too long now, but he did sense that I might have to do a little digging, but not through solid rock. But then again he told me he wasn’t sure.

“Peku? Peku, where are you?” I heard a voice cry out, “Peku, come on, we need to go home!”

It seemed strange, but for a moment, I had the feeling like I was being followed. I turned behind me, and there I saw her, a young girl in a ruined yellow dress, one flip flop on her left foot, and bloodstains on her arms, face, and chest. She then spotted me, and hurried to where I was. Still, the light given off by the sword wasn’t strong enough to fully see her, but I could at least make our some of her features. Considering the height difference between me and her, it was understandable.

Immediately, before she began even talking, I knew she could see me, which meant she either had a high amount of spiritual pressure, or she was a spirit herself. Looking at her, I could definitely tell she could be a Whole, but I couldn’t see if she had a Chain of Fate. Once I found the opportunity to check, I figured that would make sense considering how she managed to avoid taking the wooden elevator down. The chances of that supporting even her weight were extremely unlikely.

“Have you seen a little white kitty with a brown tail, mister?” She asked me. “Peku ran off and I wanted to find him. We bought him with us on our picnic. It probably wasn’t a good idea because he runs off a lot, but I didn’t want to leave him home all by himself. Mommy and Daddy are probably worried though, we’ve been gone a long time…can you help me find my kitty and get out of here? I've been looking and looking but I can't find him anywhere. I know he's here cuz I saw him run in this way.”

“Hmm, I’m afraid I haven’t,” I told her, trying to be a bit friendly as I simultaneously investigated this matter. “Say, what’s your name, little girl?”

Bending down to get a closer look at her, I tried to see if I could make out a Chain of Fate protruding from her chest…

Old 10-19-2010, 04:06 AM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

???
World of the Living; Outskirts of Karakura Town
???

The litte girl was silent for a moment, clearly upset that the Soul Reaper hadn’t seen her cat. When he asked for her name and bent down, the girl shuffled her feet a little, like she was shy. Her motions prevents the other from getting a good look at her at first, but when she shifted back towards him something glinted in the light and soundlessly clinked against the girl’s dress.

A long silver chain hung from her chest, hanging to roughly around her knees.

The girl seemed completely awares of it, though, too upset at not being able to find her cat to realize she was dead. On top of that, she was quite young, and even if someone had told her there was a good chance she might not really understand what she was being told. She didn’t remember much about getting here; running for Peku and calling for him, getting scared when the mine got dark. When she decided to turn back, she’d slid and tumbled down a hidden shaft that was just barely large enough for her to fit down. The fall had killed her immediately, without her feeling any pain.

“My name is Kisa Isyo,” she mumbled, not used to having an adult pay her this much attention when they didn’t know her. “I’m six and I live in Karakura Town with my Mommy and Daddy. And Peku, too,” she added hastily, as if not wanting the other to forget why she was here. “We all live in a big house with a giant yard and a pool. But…I haven’t seen our house in a long time. I’m not sure how long but I know I’ve been here for a long time. Mommy and Daddy don’t usually get mad at me for chasing Peku when they know where I am, but they’re probably be angry at me for being gone so long this time.”

What the little spirit failed to realize was she’d been dead for nearly a week, not just a few days like she assumed. Not knowing her fate or just how grief-stricken her parents were, the girl finally looked the taller man in the eyes and asked, with all the innocence of a child, “Will you help me find Peku? I really need to get home, but I can’t leave without him.” Here she starts to tear up, sobs making her shoulders jerk. “He’ll be scared and cold and lonely and hungry down here all alone! Please help me find him!”

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-19-2010 at 04:09 AM.
Old 10-19-2010, 07:11 AM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Kikiraru Dashinara~Routaikakami, Prevailer of Fury
World of the Living;Karakura Town, Beneath Tatayi Corp, Secret Lab
Humanoid True Form
Himself

Kikiraru tensed, closing his eyes, as a strong aura surrounded his body, before loud cracking sounds split the air, and the aura turned into thousands of little crystals, all long and jagged, and ripe for killing. In one swift move, Kikiraru sent the mass of shards streaming towards the Hollows, the one in the center and one on the right managing to pull up barriers in time, but the one on the left got skewered like a kebab, the body of the Hollow flying backwards, slamming into the wall behind it with a thud. The central Hollow sent a blast of ice streaming towards Kikiraru, who laughed, opening his mouth, and a large cyan beam erupted from his mouth, crashing through the ice, and crashing into the central Hollow, who twirled its arms, and sent the energy crashing back at Kikiraru.

The attack slammed into Kikiraru, a loud growl resonating in the air due to the sharp jolt of pain, before Kikiraru bellowed in fury, raising his arms, and smirking. Two large balls swirled around the palms of his hands, before turning into one massive cyan ball, and he flung it at the Hollows. The one on the right became engulfed in the ball, and Kikiraru laughed as the ball imploded, wiping the Hollow from existence. Two down. Kikiraru glared at the remaining Hollow, and by far the strongest of the three.

The Hollow began chanting ancient words beneath its breath, Kikiraru not recognising the words, and suddenly, all around him exploded large swords, one piercing his shoulder, whilst one pierced his chest, slamming into the ground. Two swords had skewered him in the shape of a V, and the Hollow was laughing as a large blade formed in front of Kikiraru, and was launched towards his head. Kikiraru roared, energy surging out of his body, engulfing everything within the area around him, the Hollow stepping back in shock. The blades fizzled, before being disentegrated by the energy unleashed, and Kikiraru stepped forwards, glaring at the Hollow, before unleashing a thin, very powerful cyan beam. The beam pierced the Hollow's chest, and it fell onto its knees, a second beam erupting and piercing its head, causing the body of the Hollow to crumble backwards.

Kikiraru sighed, closing his eyes, and focusing on the wounds, channelling energy to them. He felt the wounds slowly seal up as his energy took to work on healing his wounds, however, the flesh in the points of entry would be much weaker than the rest of his flesh. At least, until he shed his dragonic skin, which was quite rare to do. Kikiraru heaved a sigh, and felt relieved when the portal snapped shut. Kikiraru glared at the supercomputer.

"Who the hell sent them?" Kikiraru demanded, looking at the large computer.

"My scanners detect the portal came from Taiyen-To, where the Council of Bura'Tei reside." the supercomputer replied.

"I know who the Council of Bura'Tei are. I had a run in with them several decades back. Nasty piece of work." Kikiraru frowned. "They're some very powerful beings, each one a match for a Routaikakami, and if they are trying to kill me, they definitely are going after the other Routaikakamigami."

Kikiraru winced as a jolt of pain shredded his body, and a sigh escaped him.

"Whatever, not my business." Kikiraru sighed. "I'll let the rest of the Routaikakami deal with the Council of Bura'Tei. Seven demons, their true forms unknown, the only forms having been seen are that of standard demons, but they are powerful, heavily powerful."

Azaroth~ Demon
Hueco Mundo; ???
Unknown

Azaroth breathed deeply, taking in his surroundings, getting used to sight once again. It had been a long time since he had been awakened. Lying in a sprawl in front of him was a weird creature that he had never seen before, and he noticed from the aura emanating from it, that it was not only powerful, but alive. A smile crept on Azaroth's face, as he knelt down to study the body, before hovering one of his large hands over the back of the creature, chanting rapidly under his breath.

Small wisps of crimson energy floated into the body, slowly drawing it from unconsciousness. Azaroth sensed the crimson energy now coursing through the creature's body, hopefully able to stimulate the creature into awakening. Azaroth stood up now, towering high into the air, looking down at the creature.

"Awaken, slumbering creature." Azaroth's ancient voice boomed. "Awaken from your unconsciousness and return to the light of Ka'Peiora."

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 10-19-2010, 10:50 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Uryu Ishida =Quincy=
World of the Living, Karakura town
Unaffiliated

"I'm not entirely certain, to be honest," Uryu answered, looking at the place in the sky where Hise was following them. "I only know she calls herself Hise and is one of the Routaikakami that keep showing up and acting like bait for Hollows. She said she had something she wanted to discuss with me; I assume that is why she's following us," He finished, returning his gaze ahead of him. If she wanted to follow him, fine. He pointed in the direction of an alleyway they'd been passing, indicating to Hise a safe place to transform and join them. The alley was empty, and no one would care if they saw someone come running out. Not surprisingly, the people on the street were ignoring them for the much more interesting destruction down the road, curiosity overtaking them. It just made it that much easier for Hise to join the group and not arouse suspicion.

Gin Ichimaru =Soul Reaper Captain, Squad 3=
The Dangai Precipice World, In Between
Unaffiliated

"All right then, let's go, shall we?" Gin replied, taking her look to mean that yes, indeed, she was following him through. He drew out Shinso, turning to face the gate and pointing the Zanpakuto directly at it. "Open," He commanded. Slowly, the first set of square doors opened, revealing a pair of doors in the shape of arches, a white light escaping from the crevice where the doors met. They too opened, revealing a bright white light, though the light strangely did not harm the eyes. Since this was an unauthorized use of the Senkaimon, they would have to go through the Dangai Precipice World. Thankfully, by the schedule being sent out now by the frequenters of the area in Rukia Kuchiki's squad, he knew the Kotosu had run its course the previous day, making one less obstacle to get through. That still didn't remove the fact they'd have to rush through as fast as they could, but hey, that was just a minor setback, all things considered. "We'll have to go through the Dangai precipice this time. A word of caution in case you haven't been through before; don't let the Koryu catch you, or there's nothing I'd be able to do to save you."

His word of caution given (He didn't know whether Rangiku had passed through the precipice before or not), he ran in. He always thought the place looked interesting, to be honest; remnants of a lost colony no one remembered, and one you would be forced into if you didn't have one of the black butterflies accompanying you. A big mystery, just begging to be solved. But, thanks to the walls tending to collapse seconds after you passed them, studying this place was very difficult. he suspected one or two people might know plenty of secrets about them, but not many would. Things like that always interested him, but he'd been keeping himself as busy as possible recently. Which was to say, not very much at all as of late, considering the way no one really trusted him with anything more than showing up to captain meetings. Most of the orders actually went through Izuru.

((Bleh, I ended that weird.))

Last edited by Dr Robotnik; 10-19-2010 at 09:16 PM.