Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-16-2010, 12:05 AM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: The Fell War Saga <A Bleach RP> [RP] =REVIVED=

OOC: Don’t worry, most of the battles my characters end up in usually go extremely bad for them XD.

///

IC: Zohara Desmond =Vampire=
World of the Living ; Karakua Town
None

The young man easily took out the second Hollow even as it was being warped into something worse than normal, but not before the beast ripped three jagged wounds into the being’s flesh. The fresh scent of spiritual pressure-sweetened blood made Zohara a bit antsy. Thankfully he wasn’t all that hungry; the allure was like a person addicted to chocolate being offered a piece of rich chocolate cake after just eating a filling meal. Tempting, but easily turned down.

As he watched, the last remaining Hollow leapt upon the school and began to charge a Cero. The young man dashed towards where the Cero was aimed -a large group of people not too far away- and began to charge an attack of his own.

"You! Get those people out of the way! Hurry!” he yelled at Zohara. The Vampire rolled his head and glanced back at Chozi, his voice sharp as he gave the hell-crow a command.

“Chozi, bring out half the flock! Now!” At the Vampire’s command, Chozi flapped his wings powerfully and started cawing shrilly. The noise scared the little girl next to the crow, who recoiled from him with a frightened whimper. Chozi paid her no mind and continued his flapping and screeching. After a few seconds the crow’s cawing seemed to echo around the area, and within five more seconds black licks of flame started appearing in the air. Ten, twenty, forty…by the time the flames stopped appearing, there were about seventy in total. Then each flame pulsed once and a crow resembling Chozi burst from each one. The only thing they had in common with Chozi was their size, though each was about a foot shorter than the other crow. Their eyes were all bright red, and the sharp feathers on their heads were set to either side of their skulls. Their plumage was so black it didn’t seem to reflect light at all.

“Defensive strategy!” Zohara called to the crows as they circled ominously overhead. “Fifty to the humans, ten to me and ten to the boy!” The crows instantly understood, and by some means of communication not apparent to anyone but Zohara, the birds seamlessly split themselves into three groups. The main group flew to the humans and formed a feathery barrier between them and the Hollow’s growing Cero attack, while ten flew to the powerful young man and flapped above his head, ready to deflect any blows that came at him. The remaining ten circled above Zohara, also ready at any moment to dive down and protect their master. Chozi, not having been commanded to join the others, settled down near the girl, who was staring at the flock of massive birds with a mixed expression of fear and awe.

Zohara went to stand next to the young man, eyeing the Hollow above them and getting an idea. Mentally signaling one of the crows guarding the humans, Zohara ordered it to fly around to the Hollow from the rear, flying low and landing on the building to avoid being spotted by the others.

“Tell it I might have a proposition for it,” the Vampire ordered the crow, which simply flew high into the air before darting into the distance. When it was far away enough that its approach wouldn’t be noted, it dropped towards the ground and flew scant yards above the street, coming back towards the battlefield. When it reached the school it went into a sharp upwards flight, slowing when it was a few feet from the roof. The moment its body cleared the edge of the building it landed, not moving forward in order to avoid being spotted from anyone on the ground.

=My master offers a truce of sorts,= the crow told the Hollow. It wasn’t speaking physically or even telepathically; it was more like its spiritual pressure was in sync with the Hollow’s, letting the twisted beast understand the bird’s reason for being there. In this manner it could communicate without anyone else "hearing" its words. =What is your response?=

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 10-16-2010, 12:40 AM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gokudera-Kun

Cain and Abel
Realm of the Living - Kagamino City
None

Cain promptly entered the Spiritual Gate, re-emerging on the outskirts of Kagamino City, located far east of Karakura Town. The Soul Reaper was garbed in a black t-shirt and tan pants, a silver pendant hung around his neck. Cain glanced around, hoping to find the Hollow wreaking havoc on the town. As far as he could tell, Kagamino City was unscathed, so he turned his attention to the large forest North of him. Still he had to rely on his brother Abel's abilities to find the beast.

"Abel, can you sense the Hollow's Spiritual Pressure?" he thought, still scanning the enviroment.

"I'm trying, but something's wrong here," Abel replied, "it's faint, but I'm picking up large amounts of Spiritual Pressure coming from Karakura Town... almost, like a burning sensation."

"Must be some Routaikakami in the town," Cain replied, "I wonder how that Substitute Soul Reaper's holding under all of that Spiritual Pressure..."

"Well, I heard he has an impress-" Abel said, suddenly stopping, "something's coming!"

When his brother cried wolf, Cain knew he meant it. He focused his energy, quickly dispersing the Gigai. He watched as the hollow shell dropped to the ground, giving him access to both his, and his brother's Zanpakuto. He grabbed the hilt of Warui Ototo, a two-feet long blade suited for melee combat. Abel panicked, the Spiritual Pressure was moving surprisingly fast.

"Look out!" he shouted, the noise echoed through Cain's head.

The brown-haired brother quickly leapt backwards, narrowly avoiding a large white blur. He watched as the Hollow bit into the ground, devouring his Gigai in the process. The Hollow seemed... unimpressive. It was humanoid, like many fledgling Hollow. The monster was almost triple the size of an average human being, and its face was covered in a white mask. Unlike other Hollows, this mask didn't possess any markings, it almost blended in with the creature's body.

"You're the Hollow Captain Zaraki was worried about?" Cain asked, drawing his blade.

"Ryooooo Sssssshhh," the beast echoed back.

"What a joke, it can't even speak English," Cain laughed to himself.

"Don't be cocky," Abel replied, "something's.... odd about this Hollow."

The beast reared its head, chewing on what was left of Cain's Gigai. The elder brother laughed, and took a half-step forward, leaning on his left leg. He smirked, and suddenly darted forward, disappearing in an incredible burst of speed. Warui Ototo's blade caught hold of the Hollow's body, easily slicing through it. The monster was sliced cleanly, evaporating into two large pools of blood. Cain sheathed his blade and laughed, thoroughly enjoying the quality of his kill.

"And all it cost me was a Gigai," he laughed out loud, "I don't even believe it was that easy."

"Wow, I guess General Yamamoto must have over-estimated this Hollow..." Abel replied, stunned.

Suddenly, the two pools of blood faded in color, turning into white splotches on the ground. Cain sensed a disturbance, and released his Zanpakuto.

"Betray, Warui Ototo!" he shouted.

The plain-looking blade grew to three feet, and the hilt changed to a circular shape, providing a guard for Cain's hand. As he released his blade, two Hollows emerged from the puddles. One had twenty large white spikes on his back, with a teardrop-shaped mask colored pure black. The other Hollow was pitch-black, with massive arms and legs. Its entire body glistened as if it were made of steel. This one's mask was an upside-down teardrop colored pure white, just like the original monster.

"Thanks for the meal..." the black-masked Hollow taunted.

"You're too nice brother..." the white-masked one replied, "this Soul Reaper bastard isn't worth the rags he covers his ass with!"

"Don't you dare insult the Soul Reaper's robes!" Cain yelled, he for one, was proud of his traditional garb.

"Brother, even the odds first," Abel calmly interrupted.

"Right!" Cain replied, pulling out the shorter blade he kept in his robes, "Rejoice, Shinseina Ototo!"

The dagger-like Zanpakuto took the form of an antique cane with a sharp blade on the end. The Hollows were surprised, they had never heard of a Soul Reaper possessing two seperate Zanpakuto. They were even more surprised when Cain tossed the second Zanpakuto into the air and began writhing in pain. Abel gathered his spiritual pressure, from both his blade, and the energy stored in his brother. His body rose from his brother's head, shooting into the air and grabbing Shinseina Ototo. The black-haired Abel stood proudly with his doe-like eyes, always eager to fight alongside his older brother.

"Ohoho, these Soul Reapers are full of surprises, aren't they..." the black-masked Hollow said, "especially the black-haired boy."

"Hmm, you aren't that dumb after all," Abel replied, smiling, "I hope you're as strong as you look."

The two brothers looked to each other and nodded, they had picked their targets. Cain ran to the left, catching the white-masked Hollow's attention. Abel ran right, smiling when the black-masked Hollow chose to follow him. Both brother's pointed their blades towards their enemies. The Hollow's laughed. The two Soul Reaper's didn't know it, but the Hollow's specialty was determining a Soul Reaper's skills by observing their Zanpakuto, and they were clever strategists too. The Soul Reaper brothers were matched with the Hollow that would give them a major disadvantage, and if they didn't catch on to it soon, it would cost Cain his life.

VPP: Giratina, Level100 @ 4,554
Old 10-16-2010, 03:07 AM
Seliana Offline

Send a message via AIM to Seliana Send a message via MSN to Seliana Send a message via Yahoo to Seliana

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal sonic View Post
Gin Ichimaru =Soul Reaper, Third Division captain=
Soul Society, near the Third Division barracks
Unaffiliated

"... A hearty hello to you, too," Gin retorted. You could almost see the exasperated-and-slumped-over Chibi Gin off to the side. He figured she'd just out and attack, honestly. Better get the cold shoulder than have his spleen torn out. "First order of business, I never really got the chance to apologize to you for the whole Aizen thing. Yes, I'm well aware you most likely have an 'I'll never forgive you' attitude about the thing, but I still want to at least let you know I didn't mean to drag you through all that, and that I'm sorry for doing it."

Judging by the atmosphere, she probably wasn't going to tolerate him existing at this range much longer, so he forged ahead without waiting for a reply. "Second thing, I'm goin' to the Human world soon. Some of the Soul Reapers are helpin' the Routaikakami, and I figured I'd go down and help, seein' as nobody wants me around up here. Just outta curiosity, I was wondering if you knew anything helpful about what's going on over there," Maybe that little bit would be kind of a sign. He usually didn't tell people where he was going; just up and left. But then, he also didn't want to seem like he was acting, especially since he wasn't. That would just be terrible.

((I'll edit in something for Uryu later))
Rangiku Matsumoto
Lieutenant of Tenth Division
Seretei - Third Division Barracks

Bastard.

He was a bastard. Plain and simple. Of course, it was just Gin's nature to gloss over anything not of a cold, logical nature, and if it had been anyone else, they might have been offended, not noticed what she did. For though she wanted nothing more than to kick him in the face and be done with it (and it showed), she heard the lapse of his tone's usual mockery, and for a brief moment, his expression betrayed hurt at her cruel reception of him.

Rangiku knew why she hated him. She hated him because he was Gin. He'd once been everything to her naive little mind. And even as she wanted to deck him and deck him good before leaving him to bleed on his ass, she wanted to stay and listen, for the briefest moment, when he apologised - something he'd NEVER have done before - jump into his arms and hug him until he snapped into two from the sheer force of it.

That showed too, as did the way she started slightly when he asked for her help. The sincerity in his tone was enough to shock anyone. Probably a good thing, because she might have taken out Haineko. It was horrible; she wanted to help, and she wanted to tell him to go screw himself. She wanted him to feel hated, but when he spoke of no one wanting him here, she felt a pang.

"I w-" she broke off, biting down on the response before it came out. I want you here. Haineko, stupid spirit, wants you here. It stopped short though, and she looked away and down at the ground, determined not to finish that or help him in any way. Even if she knew something. Which she did. She knew things. Rangiku wasn't stupid. And considering who her Captain was, it was obvious enough.

The problem was was that she hadn't learnt to shut her facial expressions off like her Captain. Or her mannerisms. Thus, she gave herself away not just by the broken off response to his saying no one wanted him here, but by the way she fidgeted, fists clenching and unclenching involuntarily, lips pursing and unpursing even as her eyes stayed trained on the ground. Still...

"I don't..." she started inaudibly, likely already caught in her lies.

Old 10-16-2010, 03:08 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Blackmoon Ravenwing(Vasto Lordes) and Orihime Inoue
World of the Living: Karakura
Neutral, at the moment

The gathering and spiking spiritual pressures nagged at Oriime, and Blackmoon could see it. "Come on. We'll just go watch, unless whoever these guys are need help. I feel alot better thanks to you, a little funny thanks to that vampire guy, but I'm sure I have at least one good cero in me. Not like i have much else." She muttered, casting her eys to the sword still clutched in the hand and she reached up to rub her arm. Orihime's lips turned down slightly.

"I don't want you to have to get involved--are you still hurt?" She asked, Blackmoon shook her head.

"No, the scar just bugs me, feels funny from what the vamp. did to it, i'm guessing. And I'm already in this, I can't go home, so I'm gonna have to find someplace to stay, and whether I like it or not, it seems Karakura is wher that's going to have to be. And if this is going to be my home, then I may as well try to defend it, maybe later I'll have learned something here that will help me take back Las Noches from Niccholi and return home." She said softly, standing slowly and looking at the glowing...fairies, she guessed, that were at either end of the orange screen. "I'm fine now, thank you." The screen disappeared and they two fairies flashed back to the clips on Orihime's head.

"I guess we'd better get going. I can feel Uryu there, hopefully he hasn't gotten himself hurt badly." Orihime sighed, Blackmoon sighed and looked skyward.

"There are a few Hollows there. Some wierd, strong powers, and the vampire. This could be messy, we might want to hurry." Blackmoon murmured, then looked to Orihime and nodded. "You lead."

----------------------------

Orihime insticntively wanted to make sure Uryu was okay first, but Blackmoon saw the cero and stopped her, grabbing her shoulder and barring her back. "No, I know of your powers, try and shield all the normal people you can. I guess I'll have to help out, thing's got some power in it." She murmured before dashing forward, amazed at how normal she felt, driving as much force she throught she could put into her own cero in the palm of her hand on her previously injured arm, charging it as she leapt into the air and looked down. "Fire at it with me!" She shouted, then let the cero go.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 10-16-2010, 03:53 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Uryu Ishida =Quincy=
Karakura Town
Unaffiliated

"Outta the way, runt; I don't have time for small fry!" The Hollow growled, smacking the crow away with one of its extra arms, the Cero growing even larger. "I'll make you a deal, Quincy; how about you give me that soul of yours, and I'll think about leaving these kids alone?" It taunted, the teeth of the mask seeming to arrange themselves into a sinister grin in the light cast by the growing Cero. "TOO LATE!" The Hollow roared, unleashing a massive swath of red fire in the direction of Uryu Ishida.

"Shadows cast in the face of defeat," Uryu stated, his arrow beginning to take on a black hue as he spoke. "Crush the unjust!" The arrow blazed golden the instant Uryu launched it into the wave of fire coming for him. The two energies collided, creating a blinding flash and a cloud of smoke-- Before revealing the Quincy's arrow rang true, cutting through the Cero and spilling red energy around him, disrupted just enough to stop its approach mere centimeters from the feet of the schoolgoers who had yet to get out of range entirely, splashing against the barrier of crows, but the arrow was knocked off course! Who the hell...?! Uryu thought, shifting his gaze to... She looked and felt like an Arrancar, but her spiritual pressure was weak. Unstable. And physically, there were no remains of a Hollow mask.

"Hah! Thanks a lot there, Aizen's little princess! What's the matter, can't even work up a full blown Cero? Hah!" The Hollow mocked, an arrow of blazing blue slicing through the chest just below the creature's hole. "Oof!"

"Instead of taunting new arrivals," Uryu stated, another arrow already prepared. "You should focus on the one attacking you!" He released the next arrow, flashing golden the instant he released it and hitting in the exact same location as the last, turning the Hollow's usual hole into two connected ones. The monster gave a roar of pain before disappearing, as if turning into shadows and fading. But he knew well enough that he hadn't killed it; the Hollow didn't turn to ash as Hollows did when destroyed. However, it was gone now; no trace of its spiritual pressure remaining.

His bow of brilliant azure disappeared, and Uryu clutched his injured side, falling to one knee. I used too much of my energy splitting that Cero... Is it really possible that the presence of these Routaikakami can cause a Hollow to become so powerful so quickly...? He wondered, breathing more heavily than he would have liked to. He couldn't really believe he'd split the Cero himself, but he'd somehow managed to do so along with the apparent Arrancar's Cero, and not a moment too soon. He sensed Orihime's presence here as well; that was some bit of good news. She'd be able to heal the vicious wound in his side much better than his mediocre medical skills. "Huff... At least no one got hurt..." Uryu said to himself, casting a glance over at Orihime and... Whoever the other two were; he had no idea. "You're a bit late, Orihime," He said, giving a wry smile to cover up the pain brought back to the forefront of his mind.

Gin Ichimaru =Soul Reaper, 3rd Division Captain=
Soul Society, near the Third Division Barracks
Unaffiliated

Gin sighed and shook his head. "Why does everyone think I'm acting? If you're going to yell at me or attack me, just get it over with already, will you?" He said, his tone both annoyed and completely honest at once. "I know I've been an insensitive bastard for longer than I care to claim. If you don't face your problems, you'll never get over them, and one day you'll regret not doing it. If you hate me, want to grind me into dust or drop me into an ocean somewhere, just go ahead and say it. If you don't get things straight with your emotions soon, you'll end up damaging the bond with your Zanpakuto. You'll never learn Bankai if you let your bond with Haineko crumble because of me."

Though he'd spoken mostly out of being annoyed, which was reflected slightly when he first started speaking, he did have a point. The emotional strife he'd gone through while pretending to work for Aizen had dulled Shinso, and he had quite nearly failed to keep the link between himself and the Zanpakuto through those long years. He shrugged and turned his back on Rangiku, adjusting Shinso's sheath against his sash. "I can safely say I probably won't be coming back here for a while. If you've got something you want to get off your chest, now's probably the best time. If not, I'll go ahead and leave," He stated, allowing his disheartened mood to come in to his tone. It's probably a bad thing, Gin thought, that I said that. Please, please, PLEASE don't stab me...

Last edited by Dr Robotnik; 10-16-2010 at 04:11 AM.
Old 10-16-2010, 04:22 AM
Seliana Offline

Send a message via AIM to Seliana Send a message via MSN to Seliana Send a message via Yahoo to Seliana

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal sonic;3203289

[B
Gin Ichimaru[/B] =Soul Reaper, 3rd Division Captain=
Soul Society, near the Third Division Barracks
Unaffiliated

Gin sighed and shook his head. "Why does everyone think I'm acting? If you're going to yell at me or attack me, just get it over with already, will you?" He said, his tone both annoyed and completely honest at once. "I know I've been an insensitive bastard for longer than I care to claim. If you don't face your problems, you'll never get over them, and one day you'll regret not doing it. If you hate me, want to grind me into dust or drop me into an ocean somewhere, just go ahead and say it. If you don't get things straight with your emotions soon, you'll end up damaging the bond with your Zanpakuto. You'll never learn Bankai if you let your bond with Haineko crumble because of me."

Though he'd spoken mostly out of being annoyed, which was reflected slightly when he first started speaking, he did have a point. The emotional strife he'd gone through while pretending to work for Aizen had dulled Shinso, and he had quite nearly failed to keep the link between himself and the Zanpakuto through those long years. He shrugged and turned his back on Rangiku, adjusting Shinso's sheath against his sash. "I can safely say I probably won't be coming back here for a while. If you've got something you want to get off your chest, now's probably the best time. If not, I'll go ahead and leave," He stated, allowing his disheartened mood to come in to his tone. It's probably a bad thing, Gin thought, that I said that. Please, please, PLEASE don't stab me...
Matsumoto Rangiku
Lieutenant of the Tenth Division
Seretei - Third Division Barracks

"Don't talk down to me like I'm an idiot Academy brat, Gin," she snarled, thoroughly pissed with his explaining the very obvious. Like she was some idiot kid. It wasn't that so much though as the fact that he was poking at a very sore point - the bond with her zanpakuto. Of course, it was part of Rangiku's nature - probably the only one with a hatred for being criticised more than her was Yachiru, the little Lieutenant of the Eleventh. Especially on a matter like this.

It was humiliating, too. Having it pointed out like that. It really did make her feel like an errant child, something the very sensual female absolutely hated feeling. She wasn't sure what she'd been expecting, though. It was Gin; he wasn't going to make any attempt emotionally to take a step forward. What *was* she expecting? Soft words? A hug? She didn't know.

Soft words at least, she got in some measure. But damn it, why did she need it? She'd survived fine without him when he'd left her, whatever hold or fixture he'd had in her life. Gritting her teeth in fury, Rangiku did indeed reach for Haineko when Gin turned his back on her, her blue eyes fixed and immediately intent on the exposed spine, the glimpse of skin between haori and silver hair.

It even went so far as for the glint of metal to rasp against sheath, but the glimpse of the disheartened look on his face stilled her hand, leaving her frozen in the act of leaping on her old friend and tearing him to ribbons. It was amazing how much impact a look could have, and had she been a less strong-willed woman, Rangiku probably might have wept, sobbed, whatever.

As it was, she wasn't quite that pathetic. She glared at his back, the only giveaway the pained, confused look mingled with livid anger, the tell-tale, suspicious glimmer wetting the rims of her eyes and turning the usual bright, painfully blue gaze to darker indigo. Did he really have ANY idea how much it hurt? She wondered, and dismissed it, because if he did and cared as much as the sincerity in his voice suggested, he'd know that no matter how much he enraged her, she wouldn't kill him. Of all people.

Of all people, he should have known that. He should have known that there was no other, not even Hitsugaya, that could elicit such open, honest responses from her, no other that could escape her anger once it was sparked. He should have known that she was not WEAK, had never been weak enough to even so much as show the slightest hint of tears for anyone.

And still, he told her to just get it over with and kill him. Lamented on how no one would care if his life was ended.

"...there's rumours. Hollows appearing in large numbers again...the Routaikakami appearing...something called Fell Stones."

The words were out of her mouth before she could stop them, though they were soft, barely audible. Almost dull, like the way she listlessly released Haineko, let it drop to her side even as her eyes so tiredly found the ground between their feet. Just...tired, like her voice as it struggled between vindictively telling him nothing and telling him all she knew.

"Fell Stones...they're..."

Old 10-16-2010, 04:51 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Gin Ichimaru =Soul Reaper, Third Division captain=
Soul Society, near the Squad 3 Barracks
Unaffiliated

Gin did sort of want her to continue, but at the same time he knew that wasn't ideal. He couldn't die yet; if he did, no one would really know who he was. He'd just be remembered as the traitor who sided with Aizen. But that wasn't him; he wondered, in the back of his mind, that having to do all of that had hurt him as much if not more than her. All Rangiku had done was endure the betrayal; Gin had actually had to do it. Betraying a childhood friend was not an easy thing to do. Especially if the person you were doing it for was directly affected by it.

"Thanks. That's all I needed to know," Gin replied, casting a look over his shoulder. Surprisingly, his expression held a forlorn frown rather than the usual wide grin. "So you know, you're not the only one that still feels pain from those events seven years ago. If you see her before I do, give Miss Kuchiki my regards," He said, heading off in the way of the gate to the Human world. He had work to put his mind on now; all this emotional drama wasn't going to help resolve this crisis.
Old 10-16-2010, 05:12 AM
Seliana Offline

Matsumoto Rangiku
Lieutenant of Tenth Division
Leaving Third Division Barracks

The almost dismissal, the casualness of it after the intensity of their brief encounter was enough to really anger Rangiku. All of it coalescing into one - the anger, the pain, the humiliation, the hatred and love mixed into one ball...

In a way, though, it was a good thing. Somehow, it strengthened her resolve, and she was almost the old Rangiku again, if an angrier one. But oh no, this wasn't over. Even if she'd wanted to leave initially, there was no way she was letting him out of it now, not forever. Not after he'd looked at her like that. No. Damned. Freaking. Way.

Hitsugaya would kill her for it, leaving like this. She knew he would. But even as that thought formed in her mind, Rangiku's feet were moving, long, lithe form moving with quick-footed grace despite the bountiful motherload her chest carried. She was one of those few who enjoyed being a tall woman, and this case was one of those reasons why.

Even then, she wouldn't admit that it was partly spurred by that old desire to follow her once dearest friend wherever he went, as much for his sanity as for hers. She'd never admit that out loud, even to herself. It was far easier to just admit to curiousity over what had been happening, the desire for something new to pique her surprisingly sharp mind. Oh yeah, and to make sure the ******* didn't get himself killed in his quest for knowledge.

Thus, her narrowed eyes (the wind drying the tell tale tears of before) were a faint warning when she fell in beside him, step for running step towards the gates to the human world, the way her spiritual pressure spiked stubbornly a complete show of rebellioon. But her presence alone, the fact she was beside him again spoke completely for itself. And Haineko all but purred within it's confines at that fact.

Old 10-16-2010, 06:24 AM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gokudera-Kun

Abel
None

The two brothers paced around their targets, their eyes darted violently as they waited for the perfect oppurtunity to strike. Abel's Hollow, a white-skinned beast wearing a black mask and housing many large spikes nestled in its back was chuckling heavily. It knew that Abel was just a being made of Spiritual Pressure, and that if he used too much energy, his brother would be weakened severely. The beast used its long, gaunt arms to reach around and pulled a pair of the spikes out of its back. Suddenly, a young voice echoed from where Abel had left his brother and the second Hollow.

"Enough of this!" the aggressive voice echoed, "I'm taking you down!"

"Bring it on!" Abel cried, gripping Shinseina Ototo's wooden, hook-shaped hilt tightly.

The Hollow's whip-like arms snapped as it threw the spikes. The sharp points glistened in the light as they flew towards the Black-haired Soul Reaper. Abel smirked, raising the cane and twisting it, so that the blade gently kissed the two spines. Just when it seemed like he would be pierced, Abel swung the blade in a circle, knocking both projectiles away. He rushed forward, holding the blade just above his left shoulder, the point glistened as it reflected the Hollow's black mask. The soul-eating beast smiled, catching the Soul Reaper's sword, halting Abel's progress.

"Looks like I blocked it," the Hollow said teasingly.

"That's what I wanted!" Abel grunted, "Hakudo Number 31, Shakkaho!"

The Hollow laughed as Abel chanted his Kido's name. A red sphere of hot energy emerged from Shinseina Ototo's tip, exploding in the Hollow's face, causing the monstrosity to lose its grip on Abel. The boy landed on the ground, returning his blade to the point above his shoulder, watching his spell take effect. The Hollow writhed in pain, but then, it began to laugh again. Abel braced himself as the black-masked beast pulled out another spine, pointing it at the boy.

"Hakudo Number 31, Shakkaho!" the Hollow shouted.

Suddenly, a ball of red energy - the same kind as the one Abel had fired, flew from the tip of the spine. Normally, Hakudo Number 31 was easy to evade, if not re-direct, but the shock that a Hollow was able to perform Kido was too much for Abel. The fiery orb struck his chest, exploding in a blast of red smoke. The boy's robes emitted smoke as he rolled along the dirt.

"How?" he asked, his face covered in soot.

"Using Hakudo on me is a bad idea..." the Hollow replied, finding the situation hilarious, "I guess you could say, no matter how hard you hit me, I'll just keep bouncing it back!"

"Then bounce this back!" Abel called out, pointing his blade at the Hollow's torso, "Bakudo Number 1, Sai!"

Abel channeled his Spiritual Pressure into the Hollow's body, attempting to restrain it. The beast's lanky arms were forcefully snapped behind its back, causing the monster to fall to its knees. The masked beast suddenly roared in laughter, it looked Abel in the eyes, with a look that made the boy shudder.

"Bakudo Number 1..." it chanted.

"Impossible! You shouldn't be able to use Kido at all!" Abel roared in terror.

"Sai!" the monster cried, before returning to a standing position.

Just as the Hollow had pretended to do, Abel was forced to his knees, dropping his Zanpakuto and placing his hands behind his back. The boy's face was pressed into the ground, but he knew what was coming. The Hollow pulled its arms back, flinging the two spikes with all its might. Both spines were aimed perfectly, one would pierce the Soul Reaper's neck, the other would sail straight through his head. The Hollow laughed victoriously, Abel's artificial body wouldn't be able to survive this attack, and he'd be forced back into his brother's body.

Cain
None

Abel and the black-masked Hollow were out of Cain's line of sight, meaning it was just him and the white-masked Hollow. This Hollow was the exact opposite of the one Abel was forced to fight. Its body was five times thicker than its counterpart, and the beast was covered in shiny, jet black plating. The beast's forearms were so large that it had to rest them on the ground to keep its balance. And while the black-masked Hollow was more of a joker, this Hollow was incredibly aggressive, making it the perfect beast to goad Cain into wasting his energy.

"Your friend is doomed," the Hollow taunted, "my brother will tear the ******* to pieces!"

"You need to give Abel more credit," Cain replied, tightening his grip on Warui Ototo, "after all, he's a combination of my Spiritual Pressure, and his own."

"It doesn't matter," the beast responded, refusing to move from its stance, "stack two pieces of trash on top of each other, and it's just more garbage!"

"Enough of this!" the brown-haired Soul Reaper roared, "I'm taking you down!"

With that, Cain lunged forward, his blade held firmly at his side, dragging through the dirt and grass. The Hollow laughed, tricking Cain into taking action was easier than it had expected. The boy's sharp blade made contact with white-masked beast's left arm, the friction of the blade grinding the armor created a shower of sparks. As luck would have it, the Hollow's shell was much stronger than Warui Ototo's blade, Cain's slash didn't leave a single scratch on it. The Hollow raised its arm, knocking Cain's Zanpakuto out of his hands, sending it soaring into the air. The beast then grabbed Cain, who was unable to break free of the monster's terrible grip.

"What's wrong? Don't know any Kido?" it laughed, "not that those worthless magic tricks are worth a damn anyways."

"Beating me won't be as easy as you think," the Soul Reaper smiled, focusing his Spiritual Pressure, "Uzumaki Yaiba!"

As the large fist slowly crushed the air out of Cain's lungs, his blade was making the return trip to its master. Just when it seemed like Cain would implode, Warui Ototo came spinning down, slashing at the Hollow's eyes, catching it by surprise. Cain broke free, and his Zanpakuto gracefully spun into his hands. He brought the blade up, and kissed the sharp metal.

"You've saved me yet again, Warui," he whispered gently.

For a moment, a girl appeared, invisible to all but Cain. The girl had red hair and soul-sucking black eyes. She wore a black dress, made out of the finest material. Her rosy lips pressed against Cain, the spirit of the Zanpakuto was as curvy as the blade she came from.

"Of course, I'd be useless without your handsome face using me," the spirit replied, before vanishing again.

"Your efforts are pointless!" the Hollow roared, "your bastard sword can never cut through my armor!"

Suddenly, a vicious cackling erupted from the place where Abel was fighting the black-masked Hollow.

"Hear that? Sounds like my brother has already beaten Abel."

"Not likely," Cain replied, placing a hand on his chest, "to be honest, Abel's a better Soul Reaper than I could ever be. If some bastard Hollow hadn't of killed him, he'd be a captain by now!"

Cain was fuming with anger, just as his opponent had hoped. It was only a matter of time before both brothers would fall. If neither of them caught on to the Hollow's tricks in time, then Cain would die, taking Abel with him. But this time, there would be no souls to merge with. If Cain falls, they'll both vanish from existence...

VPP: Giratina, Level100 @ 4,554
Old 10-16-2010, 05:46 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

Cuora Pani; Vasto Lorde
World of the Living, Karakura Town (top of the Tatayi corp)
Noone really.

I rolled my eyes as mister Trigger Happy threatened me- I could clearly feel their power, even subdued, it would've been a simple matter to apply some of it to cause a small blank in that woman's memory, but alas, maybe they weren't that smart. Or some weird cosmic rule forbade them from doing that, which would be incredibly stupider since they were clearly interfering already and really didn't seem to give a damn.
Hunger.
Eat!
I sighed, carefully picking my words. "For all she saw of me, I'm only a stranger on a rooftop. She then fainted, and from how easily that happened she couldn't possibly be aware of how lucky she is to work for you, mister." Or maybe unlucky. If this power output was anything to go by he was the reason she could see me. "Mister... I didn't catch your name," I said to the second Routaikakami that arrived. "I guess I'll have to take on your offer..." Finally
Food!
It was troublesome, and dangerous. It clearly was a compelling energy to feed on, but.. but I knew that some things weren't meant to be. Nevertheless, I had to do something, else the two Pretty Cure there would flay me alive, what with all that talk about Retribution and whatnot.

I breathed deeply, focusing to recall my pressure and direct it to the willfully defenseless Routaikakami as the other didn't seem to really care about the whole thing. I could feel the unfamiliar energy creeping towards me, and I flinched momentarily. It was too strong... I- I briefly lost control of my technique and ended up leeching more than I had intended, it all making me feel uneasy.

I felt... bloated. It was weird, and I didn't really like it. Trying to mantain some composure, I straightened back and looked at them whole lot again. "If you have nothing more to tell me, I'd rather be going. There's somebody at the base of this building I'd rather not meet." This said, I turned around and gripped the air in front of me, forcing it open like it was a giant set of teeth and I was invading an otherwordly mouth. I sighed as I had to enter another Garganta so soon- I'd rather have not, but they left me no choice, Back to Hueco Mundo it is!

I stepped in the gate, feeling it close behind me as I was sort of squished in the extradimensional field and right after was dumped in the vaste deserted lands of the Hollow world.

Then I passed out.

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 10-17-2010, 12:11 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Blackmoon Ravenwing(Vasto Lordes) and Orihime Inoue
World of the Living: Karakura
Neutral, at the moment

"Uryu, are you okay? No--of course you aren't... Shuno, Ayame, I need your help again, please." She sighed, and the two Shun Shun Rikka separated from her hair clips to tend to her friend while Blackmoon landed in a crouch before pain spilt up her arm. She growled and reached for it, rubbing at the leftover scar and muttering curses under her breath.

"Ugh, stupid arm. How am I supposed to perform any cero if it hurts like this afterwards? I suppose that means no bala, either, and those things are my best skill next to hand-to-hand... Looks like my sword won't be the only thing needing fixing." She grumbled as she hurried over to Orihime and the stranger she'd apparently helped, and she was irked by the princess comment. "If he'd actually felt anything for any of us, I'd be surprised. I'm definately no princess." She muttered, Orihime looked to her.

"Are you okay, Blackmoon? Your arm...?" She asked, frowning, Blackmoon shook her head.

"Probably shouldn't have fired that cero, but there wasn't much else I could do--bala wouldn't have caused as much damage, nor would it have stopped his own cero. I'll be fine once the pain goes away." She assured, feeling slightly off balance. Orihime reached out a hand to steady her, as if she knew how the Arrancar felt, then looked bac to Uryu.

"I was kind of late because I was busy picking up a stray puppy, she needed a little more than a slight healing. Hopefully Shuno and Ayame will have you fixed soon, but I know you'll live. Her, I wasn't so sure." She said, looking to Blackmoon, who shrugged.

"I wouldn't have made it if not for you and the other guy, but he's totally thrown me out of wack. I feel wierd now." Blackmoon complained.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 10-17-2010, 04:44 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Uryu Ishida =Quincy=
World of the Living, Karakura Town
Unaffiliated

"I didn't mean to worry you, Orihime. I put as much power as I could into keeping that Cero from hurting anyone," Uryu explained, watching the two fairy-like creatures form a bubble above his wound and begin reversing the damage done. He wouldn't pretend to understand Orihime's powers, but they'd saved his life on several occasions. "I never would have expected to see you with a Vasto Lorde. You must have your reasons for trusting her, so I'm going to assume she is an ally of yours," Uryu said, standing up again once he felt his strength returning and pushing his glasses back up on his nose. "I doubt I could have stopped that Cero on my own if you hadn't helped. It was just unfortunate our projectiles collided before they hit that Hollow.

"If you're a friend of Orihime's, I suppose I should introduce myself. Uryu Ishida, of the Quincy. Don't decide to feed on the people of Karakura, and I don't have a problem with you staying here," Uryu said, glancing at what had once been a grievous wound. It was amazing how quickly her powers could restore injuries; they were already about halfway closed and she'd only been at it about thirty seconds. She was getting better with it; it had taken longer the last time she'd had to heal him. He glared in the place the Hollow had last been, the sun reflecting off his glasses and obscuring his eyes. Worry clouded his ice blue eyes as he collected his thoughts. There's no doubt about it... the Hollows are getting stronger... Uryu thought, turning back to Orihime and her friend. The other man didn't really hold any interest to him.

"It's a good thing you arrived when you did. I doubt I could have repelled that Cero by myself, and I don't have the skill it takes to heal wounds like that. We should probably go somewhere else to talk, however; now that the Hollows are gone, a crowd is going to gather to investigate," Uryu said, heading towards his friend and the Vasto Lorde. "I'd rather not be here when that happens. Lead the way."

Gin Ichimaru =Third Division Captain, Soul Reaper=
Headed in the direction of the gate to the Human World
Unaffiliated

The corners of Gin's returned grin moved up just a hair when Rangiku fell into step next to him. Keep that determination up, Rangiku. This is going to work... for now. You'll have to if you're planning on coming with me, He thought, knowing full well what he was getting in to wouldn't be easy. Gin was jolted out of his thoughts by running into the behemoth that was Kenpachi Zaraki. "Oh, pardon me, captain. I didn't see you there."

"Like hell you didn't. As much as I'd like to test out the guy that almost killed Aizen, I don't have time to play with you right now, so move out of the way," Zaraki said bluntly. Gin reacted in a way so odd one wouldn't have really recognized it as him unless they knew him from a long time ago.

"You have to bring that up every time you see me, don't you?!" Gin exclaimed, somehow morphing into a less detailed version of himself against a colorful blue background pointing accusingly at an unamused looking Kenpachi.

"What the hell?" Zaraki commented, looking stunned and confused, though not amused. A little pink-haired head popped up over Zaraki's shoulder, and a little hand waved at Ichimaru an Matsumoto.

"Hi fox-face! Hi boobies!" chimed Yachiru cheerily, though then she looked serious. "Kenny, Gramps is gonna be really mad if we're late again!"

"Fox-face...?" Gin commented, slumping over. You could almost see the blue lines blotting out his eyes and above his nose.

"Damn, I forgot about that!" Zaraki said, jumping clear over the two of them. "If I'm late, I'm going to break that tiny sword of yours!"

"ACK!" Gin exclaimed, slumping over like a U. You could almost see the chibi. "Sure, pick on the emotionally disturbed guy, that's all right," He muttered, his right eyebrow twitching a little.

"Did you say something?" Zaraki shouted, glaring back from about twenty meters away. Gin reacted by waving his hands in a 'no way' gesture.

"N-not at all! In fact, I think I here Captain-Commander Yamamoto calling for you now; you should hurry!" He exclaimed, slumping over forwards when Zaraki rounded the corner and giving an exasperated sigh. "Well, at least he didn't try to stab me like last time..." He said to himself, straightening up and starting back into a run like nothing had happened. "Yeesh, that was not fun..."

((BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA *Kan'Onji pose*
Hope no one minds me using Kenpachi and Yachiru as NPCs for this post. I figured we needed some comic relief, considering everything is so serious right now.))

Last edited by Dr Robotnik; 10-17-2010 at 05:02 AM.
Old 10-17-2010, 05:32 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Diego Dakkan, Soul Reaper, Division 5 Lieutenant
World of the Living, Outskirts of Karakura Town
Holders

Kasai Fenikkusu had led me toward the outskirts of town, a forgotten area that seemed to have been abandoned long ago. Truthfully, while most would consider this a questionable lead, I actually took it as a good sign that explained why no one found this particular Fell Stone yet. If it had landed in plain sight in front of many people, someone would have found it easily.

Eventually, what I ended up facing was the collapsed entrance of what must have been a mine of some sorts. The area around hadn’t been used in centuries, though I could tell from the remnants of the mining and excavation encampment, the tools, and the ruins of whatever buildings used to be here that the area hadn’t seen a living soul in centuries. From the outside, it appeared to be of no particular interest. Chances were good the mine was shut down for whatever reasons, whether the minerals or metals had been exhausted, or if something else had been responsible for the mine’s closure.

“In there, I bet.” I spoke, focusing on my Zanpakutō as I looked at the collapsed entrance of the mine.

“Bingo,” Kasai Fenikkusu told me, “Something in that old joint is a lot of heat in a tiny little ball, something that dazzles even lil’ old me.”

“I trust your intuition,” I told Kasai Fenikkusu. “I’ll head inside, and see what I can find. From what I see, its been many centuries since anyone has come here to this mine.”

This was actually a good sign. It would explain why this particular Fell Stone had never been found before. No one would think to check in a place like this. And as I could tell, only beings that had a strong knowledge and intuition of fire would be able to sense such a presence. That excluded Hollows, Soul Reapers, Quincy, and essentially all of the others.

“Ha ha, yeah, sure has!” Kasai Fenikkusu exclaimed with excitement. “And hey, do you see what I see?”

“Hmm, I think I do…” I replied, glancing at the area around me, and then at the collapsed tunnel entrance. “The surroundings appear older, as I can tell this equipment and these ruins have long aged. The tunnel collapse, however, is more recent. It may explain why the stone is in there. It must have fallen in after the mine was abandoned, but before the tunnel had collapsed. That also implies that the collapse was natural as a result of age instead of being a manmade incident.”

“Actually no, I didn’t mean that!” Kasai Fenikkusu replied, laughing a bit. “Though wow, that is a good observation! I was actually talking about those flowers over there! They seem to be in bloom late this year for some reason!”

I nodded, not really all that concerned about that. I looked ahead at the entrance to the mine, knowing I was going to have to clear the way to get in. The tools here were long gone, and I knew that trying to clear the tunnel path through conventional means would be time-consuming, especially to a Soul Reaper that knew how to use Kidō. There was a much quicker way to get this done, and a smarter way also. I didn’t have time to waste, so I figured this would be a much faster and more dependable method.

“Ye lord!” I called out, “Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens. Hadō number seventy-three, Sōren Sōkatsui!”

Gathering the brilliant double beam of blazing white and blue light, I focused my spiritual energy and directed the Sōren Sōkatsui spell toward the mine’s entrance, striking it furiously with a massive impact. Even though the explosion was massive, it was far enough away from town for it to have caused little notice. Once the dust had cleared, I had seen an opening in the entrance now, though there were still plenty of rocks scattered about. Regardless, it still got the job done.

I figured now I would make my way in, and see just how far I was going to need to go to finally get this Fell Stone…

Old 10-17-2010, 09:43 AM
Seliana Offline

Matsumoto Rangiku
Lieutenant of the Tenth Division
Heading For The Gate To the Human World
Seretei

It was amazing how such a large form could go so stealthily unnoticed, but if there was one such behemoth of a man that could do stealthy, it was Zaraki Kenpachi.

Nethertheless, Rangiku had better luck than Gin did, despite her broiling mind and rebellious pig-headedness at present, and managed to sidestep both the Captain and her fox-faced old friend, though it was near enough that Gin would catch the brief warmth of her breath against the back of his neck, the twitch of hair lightly smacking his cheek before the Tenth Division Lieutenant side-stepped and settled a safe distance alongside him.

Despite her foul mood, she was muchly amused by Gin's reaction to the Captain, and equally, if not always, amused by Kenpachi's response. She wondered briefly if Captain Unohana had connived and conned him into his annual check-up, and just what methods she'd employed, or would employ, this time. The last one had been interesting; it had involved rope, chains, some interesting use of kido and...well, it had taken threats from Hitsugaya involving no sake and paperwork for Rangiku not to joyfully spread the kinkiest rumours she could think up regarding the sight around Seretei. No rumours at all, actually. How disappointing, both in that aspect and in the fact that Yumichika was obviously still too pussy-whipped to do it for her.

As for her own reaction...eh. He wasn't challenging *her* to a fight, and she'd been around Ikkaku and Yumichika enough during their annual drinking binges to have grown used to the imposing, psychotic Captain of the Eleventh. Thus, she happily stood to the side, though the slight smirk on her face told of her rather malicious delight in watching Gin sweat a little.

"Hey, Yachiru-chan," she drawled, "Don't scare General Yamamoto too much now, neh?"

And then they were gone, and Rangiku rolled her eyes, though the maliciously amused glint in her otherwise narrow-eyed glare sort of gave away her enjoyment at watching Gin squirmed. Even if he had shown how disheartened he'd been by her cold, livid reception and avoidance of him, it was still a little nice to her more selfish side.

"Drama queen," she muttered, knowing full well she could be talking about herself some days. She just didn't care, and it showed when she flicked her strawberry blonde hair out of her features and turned on her heel, feet already moving again to take off.

"You were going somewhere, fox-face?" she called back snappily, though yet again, the faint, very much more Rangiku smirk somehow belied the snappiness.

Old 10-17-2010, 11:52 AM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Kikiraru Dashinara- Routaikakami, Prevailer of Fury
World of the Living; Karakura Town, Top of Tatayi Corp
Humanoid True Form
Himself

Kikiraru glared at the creature as it fled, and he let out a resounding growl that rumbled through the air as he turned his attention on to the other Routaikakami, standing on his rooftop, his anger now evident on his face, having snapped, his temper awoken. Kikiraru's features were twisted in absolute anger, having had the commotion on his own company, his property.

Kikiraru didn't like people trespassing without reason, since the rooftop was definitely private to him and his staff, and he certainly didn't like all the bodies on his rooftop now. He glanced at the unconscious secretary, shaking his head, and turned his attention back to the Routaikakami, narrowing his eyes as he looked at it.

"And why are you here?" Kikiraru demanded, his voice crackling with extreme anger, his eyes flaring like fire.

Kikiraru took a step forward, a snarl escaping him as he glared at the Routaikakami, who was now the sole attention of all his anger.

"You have this long," Kikiraru growled, emphasising the length by putting his thumb and index finger just a millimetre apart, showing his patience was all gone and he was pretty annoyed. "before I snap."

Kikiraru flexed his clawed hands, a small burst of fire bursting out of his mouth as he breathed, the flames billowing into the air before dissipitating into nothing. Kikiraru's power wasn't died down anymore for the sake of hiding, it was all on show, his anger having taken over him, and anything that could sense power would be able to sense his power that was now in plain sight, rather than hidden.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.