Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-08-2010, 03:36 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default Re: The Fell War Saga <A Bleach RP> [RP] =REVIVED=

Kikiraru Dashinara~ Routaikakami, Prevailer of Fury
World of the Living; Karakura Town
Humanoid True Forme
Ronoh

Kikiraru smiled as the energy began to pierce the summit of its potential, and he stood upright, a large cyan aura emanating from him, his eyes glowing a crimson red. He began to laugh, his laugh not like his normal laugh, it was actually quite demonic now. He could feel the combined power of his fury, as well as the Old Way, what he used to pratice long ago, and was finally bringing the power back once more. The last time he had used this was when he had destroyed the old civilization he was revered as a God for, however, the way he was channeling the power was by far the opposite of before. He was channeling the power to protect Karakura Town, embedding the buildings with an indestructable aura whilst the power was active, and the buildings would also work as a defence, or a distraction, against the Hollows.

"Thunderous woes and Able tides, Crimson hearts and lust-filled souls. Disgusting creatures, begone from this world of innocence, begone from existence, it is time that you are cleansed." Kikiraru's voice echoed. "Heartless beings be unwoven by the impending fury, for I am your destruction, my rage is my power, of which you fuel. Now, begone, Kadomahjah!"

The wind swirled around Kikiraru intensely, as he pointed his hands in the direction of a group of Hollows bearing down upon him. Instantly, their flesh began to be torn apart, exploding into dust as he now smiled. Kikiraru pointed his palms downwards, slamming them into the roof of the building, though not damaging the infrastructure at all. A loud crack split the air, and a large symbol came into view, not only on the roof of the building Kikiraru was on, but other buildings spread through the city. This had sure as hell taken up a lot of energy, and it would hopefully work, otherwise Kikiraru would be screwed. Kikiraru glanced for a mere moment at Soyana, turning back to the sky, where the army of Hollows were.

"Adrios Mahja Oukris Talidara!" Kikiraru roared, speaking in the old dialect of his.

Beams of light erupted into the air from the symbols, all joining at one point, the Hollow army. Kikiraru focused his energy, the aura pumping into the light, and he glared at the Hollows, as the second stage of the power began. Cyan twisters burst into existence in the light beams, joining together just as the light did, and the final stage began. The ground began to shudder, as a barrage of cyan beams erupted from the symbols, as if they were anti-air guns, and unleashed a hailstorm of fire upon the Hollow army. Kikiraru breathed a sigh, collapsing onto his knees as he watched the symbols spread as far as he could see unleashing the cyan beams into the air, cutting through Hollows. He turned his gaze to Soyana, offering a smile.

"Will... help ease the fight." Kikiraru gasped. "This will make it easier for you to find the power behind the army, as it doesn't seem to be giving up, and take out the leader, thus ending the army's revival."

"I also managed to pinpoint the vague area where the mastermind behind the army is... I'm sorry I don't have a much more precise location, however, I do have a location for you. They are in eastern Karakura Town." Kikiraru offered. "At least, I think they are. I might be incorrect, I was busy focusing on getting the defence system set up, as you can see."

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.

Last edited by Kaioo; 11-08-2010 at 04:52 PM.
Old 11-09-2010, 12:31 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Orihime
World of the Living, Karakura: Orihime's shop
Holders...sorta

Orihime grinned slyly and grabbed her shoes from behind the counter, putting the simple tennis shoes on. "I'll run--my friends tend to keep me on my feet, spiritual powers or none. And I wouldn't underestimate the Arrancars, thier powers rival those of fairly powerful Soul Reapers in the states those two exist in, even with Blackmoon weak and Aotori's small size. I've heard stories of one who, even at the size of a young child and massively weakened, managed to swallow a cero and spit it back at her opponents." She said before allowing tsubaki to return to her hairclip before she darted out the door, locking on the area where Blackmoon's spirit pressure was.

Blackmoon and Aotori
World of the Living, Karakura
Holders...sorta

"Jeez," Blackmoon sighed, firing off another Cero from the palm of her bad arm, it didn't hit dead center like she'd wanted it to, more towards the upper right of her opponent Hollow's mask, but it didn't seem to mater a bit as Aotori leaped into the air and slashed three times in different directions, the blades of wind slammed into the Hollow's mask with stunning force, and once all three connected, it gave a nasty crack and seemed to explode. "Not only does my aim suck, but there are a ton of these stupid things!" She growled, moving on to the next one, as did Aotori. They shot off their attacks at one, then switched off to finish the other's opponent.

"Just think, Oneesama, we were like these once." Aotori replied, obliterating a Hollow's mask without herself, using a lance of vibrating air to deal the finishing blow.

"I'd rather not think." She shot back sourly, dodging a return cero and firing a bala at the Hollow who'd just fired.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 11-09-2010, 01:41 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Uryu Ishida =Quincy=
World of the Living, Karakura town
Unaffiliated

"Don't thank me until we're out of this mess," Uryu replied, making a split-second adjustment to his aim and firing an arrow so aimed that a line of Hollows were slain by the same shot, though by this point his hand was beginning to bleed. He'd lost track of the number of arrows he'd fired, and Licht Regen itself took more spirit energy than was practical. He had been able to mask it, but the platform of spiritons he was on had nearly collapsed when he used the maneuver. This was just like that other time... Which was when the similarities hit him. If they were making a centralized attack, that meant they were distracting them from a different target. But what? Uryu's sharp eyes scanned Karakura town as quickly as they could, searching for anything abnormal in the attack patterns besides the attack itself. His observations surprised him.

"They aren't attacking the Humans... this attack is a diversion for something bigger," He said, more thinking out loud than talking to Ronoh. "But what are they trying to distract us from...? Ronoh, do you know of any Routaikakami that would make an allegiance with the Hollows?" Uryu questioned, his volley of spirit arrows pausing. He needed to take a short break from firing arrows, or he could end up numbing his hand to the point of being unable to do anything. To make up for it, as the bow of dazzling blue disappeared, his left hand was quickly holding a sword of blue, a silver tail visible before be broke free of Ronoh's protective shield, his right hand seeking out a canister of Hollow bait and breaking it. That would bring them here, where taking them down with a few admittedly flashy moves wouldn't be a problem. "I suspect this is a plot to wear us down for an even bigger battle. Tell the others to conserve as much energy as they can; though I wish it were otherwise, my intuition is usually correct on these matters."

((Foreboding? What foreboding?))

Gin Ichimaru =Soul Reaper, Captain=
Unaffiliated

A torrent of lightning flew from Gin's hand, the powerful spell blasting the Hollows that had been harassing him into oblivion. This would be so much easier if you just broke down and helped me, He complained to his sword, who miraculously finally decided to let up and allow him to use it. "That's better. Sorry for making you worry, Rangiku; Shinso was being a bit difficult," He informed her, drawing the Wakizashi and pointing it in the direction of a charging Hollow, the blade shooting out like a rocket and bifurcating the beast before it had a chance to come close. Somehow, all of what he were drawing to his position were Ajudchas- and Vasto Lorde- class Hollows, if not Gillians. Lucky him; of course, he'd been pretty close to Yamamoto's level of spiritual pressure at one point, so he wasn't too amazed.

"This seems disturbingly like a tactic Aizen used another time... No, I'm sure that couldn't be it. Aizen is rotting in a cell," Gin said, more to himself than to his hirsute companion. So many Hollows, so little time for him to formulate what this all meant. Pity; if he knew what was going on, he could better stop it.

Kisuke Urahara =Ex-Soul Reaper Captain=
World of the Living, Karakura Bridge
Unaffiliated

"Things are getting bad," Kisuke noted aloud, slipping Benihime back into the rest of his cane. The Hollow swarm where the others were was mostly ignoring everything else, but on this part of town, well away from the rest, the Hollows that weren't being slain as they entered the World of the Living were hunting down anything with higher than average Spiritual Pressure. Which was to say, almost anything Human in Karakura town. Worse still, the hospital across the bridge seemed to be the main target. He could feel it there, too; a lot of people with high levels of spiritual pressure had been injured by Hollows in the past few months, and most of them were still there. Either that, or at the Kurosaki clinc... He hated to think of that possibility.

Karakura was quickly coming unraveled; the streets were being torn up, buildings were quickly starting to erode, and anything that the Hollows could reach was being vaporized. In the back of his mind, he already knew what was happening; the Hollow's mutations were causing the town itself to start to convert to spiritons. Not a good sign, not a good sign at all. "It looks like things are even worse off than before. But this is how it has to be for now, I understand. All we can do is hope that we can use this to sort the situation out. Isn't that right?"

"You're too clever for your own good," The voice of Trenia giggled, a small hand clap arising from behind him. "Then you probably already worked out a plan."

"I think I've got one or two tricks that might work, but I'll need a little help from a cat I know..." Kisuke retorted, feeling a desire to laugh at his small pun but deciding against it. A ball of fire launched from his hand as a Hollow came near, destroying it almost instantly and scattering ash across the intersection, the abandoned cars making an eerie sight. Interesting... They got more durable the longer they were exposed to the high levels of spiritual pressure. Good thing his coat kept his own out of the mix. Someone with his powers would be a nuisance to fight.

"I'll make a little visit for you, just this once. Keep it safe, Mr. Urahara," Trenia instructed, disappearing from the area to deliver his summons to Yoruichi. There was a loud crash behind him, and Urahara turned to see a huge Vasto Lorde-class Hollow.

"YOU ARE THE ONE THE MASTER SENT ME FOR! I'LL POUND YOU INTO DUST!" The Hollow boomed, giving Urahara that crucial few moments to examine his opponent. Mostly human in shape, but with huge gun-shaped arms, and a head much like a torpedo. More in-depth observation would have yielded more, but he had what he needed to keep himself alive now.

"All right, I've got some time. Try not to hurt yourself, hm?" Kisuke taunted, his stance looking relaxed, but really being tensed to move out of the way if he was attacked. Or just pop out of his Gigai, but that'd be a waste of this brand new construct of his. He'd made it to be more comfortable-- And, not surprising, it was a success so far except for a popping sound the thing made when he turned his wrist a certain way... Oh well, this little fight could help him work out the kinks. "And take it easy on the Gigai; I just put this one together a little while ago, and I'd really hate to have to drag this all the way back to my shop..."

Rukia Kuchiki =Soul Reaper, Captain=
Soul Society, Southern Sereitei gate
Unaffiliated

"Hmh, if we keep this up, we'll have these Hollows cleared out before Squad Eleven can get here! Get ready, here comes the next wave!" Rukia warned, charging forward as another wall of black bodies and white masks forced their way down the street... But before they came close to Rukia, the mass of them formed together into a hideous monster. Two huge black arms formed, both three times the petite Soul Reaper's height, connected to an emancipated body that ended at the waist, connected to the ground at the hip. Lastly, a huge white mask formed, more skull-like than most Hollows, and malevolent as a monster that size and look would naturally be. A massive fist crashed down in an attempt to smash the Soul Reaper captain that had been charging at him, an unheard command bringing a blue orb into her palm the instant before the fist met, the huge mass of black being blasted back by the Kido. The monster's surprise and pain made it possible for Rukia to flash step back to where she'd previously been, panting. It had taken a considerable amount of energy to make that particular spell strong enough to block the attack, and it had left her drained.

"I don't think I've ever fought something this big... I have an idea; attacking it from two different sides at once might work to our advantage. You get the left; I'll get the right. When we're done here, I'll be sure to congratulate you for all the help I'm getting," Rukia said, glad to have picked up some of her old captain's tricks. That would make this fight a lot easier.

((Don't worry, you World of the Living people; you'll get your boss fight soon enough. *cackle*))
Old 11-09-2010, 01:41 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

((Darn you metal! *doesn't feel like editting her post*))

Septem, Quinque, and Alex
World of Living, Karakura Town
None, Holders, and Neutral

"So here's a riddle," Quinque said as he deflected more Hollows. It looked as if their combined attacks were putting a dent in their forces, but it still wasn't nearly enough. "How are we supposed to get to the mastermind--whom Kikiraru says is on the eastern side of the town--without getting chopped into little pieces?" The Prevailer of Justice swung his hammer full around, creating a wide arc of energy that was like golden fire in front of him.

Septem took a few minutes to reply. He waved his hand, suddenly sending hundreds of Hollows to the ground shrieking in pain. As he tormented them with his power of retribution, he tossed spears of fire at them from his fingertip as if he were picking off flies. His head tilted in deliberation. "Well, we could fight our way there," he said slowly. "But that would take up time and energy." He obliterated a rather nasty-looking mutated Hollow as he thought again. "Flying around them would be pointless, since they're everywhere, and they'll just follow us. So...I don't know. How would we get over them?"

Quinque shrugged. "I don't know, I was hoping you could tell me." He had a note of defeat to his voice. "You know, I take back what I said earlier. I wish Tria were here." Despite his words, he barely supressed a shudder. Their older sister, the Prevailer of Destruction, could wipe out this Hollow army in minutes, but she'd probably end up destroying half of the country in the process.

Alex had not spoken, his dark blues eyes turned inward. "I might have a solution," he murmured.

"What was that?" Septem asked, cutting the rest of his trapped Hollows down with an explosive beam of light.

"Verdammt hören sie nicht jemals?" Alex growled, louder this time. Septem gave him a glare, and eve though the Routaikakami had no discernible eyes the force of his glare could be felt like a million bricks.

"Beobachten Sie Ihre zunge, Schwein." The Prevailer of Retribution growled in perfect German.

Alex winced at the insult and bit his tongue to stop himself from saying anything that would get him in trouble. "My zapakuto, Zeitgeist, could get us there quickly. I would just have to release its bankai state, and I can freeze all of the Hollows in time for a short while."

"Then why don't you?" Quinque demanded, so shocked that a Hollow almost bit his head off and had to be blasted by Septem.

"I will, ungeduldiger, you just have to keep those Hollows off my back for a few moments." Alex flipped his blade around so the point was facing downward. He stared at the hilt, where words were carved all along the metal. Usually he had to recite the poem, but he could do it in his head if it were an emergency. "Bankai," he said softly, which had the same effect as if it were shouted.

Golden light exploded from the sword, a spike of spiritual energy that made the Hollows nearby scream in hunger. They dove for the trio, but were all-too-happily flinging theselves right into Septem and Quinque's furious onslaught. The weapon in Alex's hand split, one blade becoming longer and the other growing shorter. They both had the dangerous arrow-like point that the shikai state had, but were glowing so bright that distinguishing the blade was nearly impossible. A gold dust-like subsatance swirled around the Shinigami, then shot up into the sky. There, above everyone's heads, a giant clock began to form. It was gigantic and only a blind person could have missed it; surprisingly it kept the exact time on its face and one hand was even counting away the seconds. What changed most though was the feel of the place, if that was the right word. It was almost like a sense of weightlessness, or a sudden shift in balance. The laws of nature no longer applied here, and time could be controlled like any other earthly force.

"Geist der Bewegenden Zeit," Alex murmured, gripping the two swords in his hand. Then, with a downward arc, he slashed and created a wave of dark blue spiritual energy that vaporized the nearest Hollows. It was a trick he learned in Germany, where the Dämon-Mörder made an art of concentrating spiritual energy into physical attacks that were very much different from the Japanese Kido.

"Nice show," Quinque complimented, but still had to busy himself with his attackers. "Now what?"

"I can freeze time while keeping us moving," Alex said. "The only problem is, how many people do you want me to spare, Älterer Gott?"

"What do you mean?" Quinque asked, confused by the wording of the question.

"Your allies might be frozen in time as well, since they are out of my range." Alex said simply, somehow managing to fight and talk in a completely calm voice at the same time. "If you want them to escape the effects of my time freezing, you'll need them to come closer."

"Hmmm," Septem replied, gazing along the battefield. He was picking out those he knew to be allies--or rather anyone who didn't have a Hollow spiritual pressure. Oddly, two people--Arancars by the look of them---were fighting their brethren. It could have been a trap, but Septem couldn't be sure. They were awfully weak as far as Arrancars went. He wished they were closer so he could look into their eyes. Tenatively, the Routaikakami reached out his mind until he could feel Soyana, Ronoh, and Kikiraru, then went lower until he had reahced anyone who was sensitive enough to a mental message without being a Hollow, save for the two Arrancars. Everybody listen up! He boomed, his mental voice like the slamming of lead coffin lids. We are going to try something out here, in order to get to the center of the army. However, you all need to come to where we are so you aren't affected by what we have to do. He let his wings unravel and his Spirit Fire flare, marking him out as a beacon of energy for miles around. The Hollows howled and eargerly tried to reach him, but the Spirit fire was so hot that they ended up melting.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----

Last edited by Enkaku_Kumori; 11-09-2010 at 01:44 AM.
Old 11-09-2010, 02:57 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

OOC: Enjoy your little plans while you can, mien friends. Soon things will turn truly chaotic! >8D

Also, you need to listen to this when you get to the part marked by the big, bolded asterisk, to the end of Ronoh's portion of the post. It helps set the mood ^^.

===

IC: Zohara Desmond =Vampire=
World of the Living ; Karakura Town, Orihime’s Flower Shop
None

Zohara nodded absently and followed after Orihime when she left the shop. The moment he was back out in the rain, his irritation spiked and he nearly went off on his own to rampage merrily across the town. He resisted the urge and instead took the lead, going slow enough for the human girl to keep up. It wouldn’t do if he rushed off and she got killed.

This rain is getting to be a nuisance, the Vampire thought irritably. What a very peculiar coincidence that this mass of Hollows attacks just a few minutes after this unnatural rain starts falling…

“This is no accident,” Zohara called back to Orihime. A Hollow leapt out at him from an alley, but Zohara merely flicked a hand at it, sending an inky orb of spiritual pressure flying. The globe smashed into the Hollow’s mask and obliterated it immediately. “Someone has planned this, and planned it well. Such an ungodly number of Hollows attacking when this odd rain falls…” Several more Hollows approached now, and without even seeming to pay attention to them, Zohara flung more balls of spiritual pressure. The Hollows were slain before coming within ten feet of the two.

Indeed, the Vampire was staring up into the sky, eyes narrowed as he studied what appeared to be the largest knot of Hollows. They all seemed to be coming from there, or at least most of them. And now there were more than just common Hollows. More and more coming through were Gillians, or Vasto Lordes. The weaker Hollows that were too slow were devoured in an instant, only giving power to their ravenous brethren. It didn’t help that many of the stronger Hollows were changing, becoming Mutated from all the raw spiritual energy in the air.

After a moment Zohara lowered his gaze. Even when he’d been studying the Hollows in the distance he hadn’t stopped running, and now he spotted Blackmoon and Aotori in the distance. A ring of Hollows was pressing in, and even when some were destroyed, others quickly took their places. Zohara smiled faintly, summoning Chozi and silently ordering him to bring the rest of the flock. With a screech, Chozi summoned the roughly hundred-seventy crows, and Zohara sent them a mental command to attack the Hollows, with exception to the two Arrancar being attacked.

In a flurry of flapping wings and ear-piercing shrieks, the hell-crows descended upon the Hollows around Blackmoon and Aotori. Normally they only shielded, but in such large numbers they could easily overwhelm and destroy weaker Gillians. These low-class Hollows were no problem. The crows used their heavy, sharp beaks to shatter the Hollows’ masks, moving as a black-feathered cloud. Sharp-edged feathers rained down on the Hollows, slicing deep gouges into their flesh and masks and destroying some of the weakest.

Zohara darted over to join the others, ordering a small number of the crows to break off from the attack and provide protection to Orihime and the Arrancar. Seven or so flew over to each of them, circling their heads and ready to dive down and deflect any assault. Zohara himself focused on a stronger Hollow, one his crows were having a hard time with. It was Mutated Hollow, by the looks of it, but not a very powerful one. It was a few feet taller than him and three times as wide, with long, barrel-like arms and spindly legs like an insect’s. Its sinuous body was more like a snake’s, though the skin was smooth instead of scaled.

Zohara grinned at the thing, and for a brief moment he looked distinctly malicious. Then he seemed to vanish, moving with speed to rival a Shunpo from a Soul Reaper Captain. When he came back into sight he was in the air, leaping straight up and landing neatly on the Mutated Hollow’s back. He then turned so he was facing the back of its head, locking his left arm around its throat. The Mutated Hollow made a sound of fury as it bucked around, trying to dislodge him.

“Did my friend send you, I wonder?” he asked softly, sounding bored. The Mutated Hollow, confused, stopped its bucking for a moment, then roared and thrashed about mightily. “I’m not sure if that’s a yes or a no, but it doesn’t matter either way. You’re all just fodder for my plans, no matter why you’re here. Thanks for your help.” He then chuckled, but the sound was lost over the noise his crows were making. In truth he didn’t even really know if the Mutated Hollow had heard him, despite speaking right into its ear. Ah well, it didn’t matter. For a moment he contemplated ripping the thing apart with his hands and fangs, but decided it would only scare the others and possibly drive them away from him. His teeth were starting to hurt, though; it was safe to say he wanted to bite something quite badly. He resisted, though. There’d be time later, he knew. There were much stronger Hollows that needed to be taken out, and he could hone his natural desires to focus his fighting ability that much more.

\\\

Ronoh =Routaikakami=
World of the Living ; Karakura Town, Above the Town
None

Uryu was pushing himself too far, that much was obvious. Even though he was bleeding from firing so many arrows, he continued trying to fight. His bow became a sword, and the Quincy revealed a canister of Hollow bait, breaking it open. He spoke as he did, seeming to mostly be thinking out loud before addressing me specifically. As the Hollows closest were snared by the Hollow Bait and shrieked in hunger, I pondered the young human’s words.

“There are many of my brethren who might side with the Hollows, sadly,” I said, not liking it even as I admitted it. I warily eyed the Hollows, wishing Uryu hadn’t left the protection of my coils after before breaking open the Bait canister. “Those who seek to oppose all others and would obtain the Stones for whatever purpose. There are some who believe humankind should be wiped out, along with the Soul Society. Doing so would prevent a shift of balance because there’d be no balance to keep. But if this happened there would be no place for the souls of those between just and corrupt to go. The Deathscape is only for those who were entirely corrupt in life and the Afterlife is only for those who were purely just. Average souls would remain trapped in the World of the Living, and though they would not be human souls, it would still cause many problems.”

I shook my head and watched as Hollows began rushing towards us, driven past insanity into the very definition of senselessness. The Hollow Bait drew them forth, and I unleashed a massive beam of electric-blue Light from my jaws. I twisted my head back and forth, wiping out a hundred at least, then snapped my jaws shut and breathed a sigh. If only I dared risk letting my Spirit Fire to its maximum, I could wipe out this army in a single blast! But I would also destroy most of the town, and so I was forced to only release a portion of my power.

“Whoever is leading this knows we Routaikakamigami cannot use our full strength, lest we destroy what we seek to defend,” I said, my entire body shuddering and shaking off rain that was collecting on my armor and feathers. “They may be forcing us to fight until we have no choice but to release our full power.” I would have said more, but then I spotted something in the distance forming. It appeared to be a large clock, and seconds later I heard Septem’s voice in my head, saying we needed to join him or be caught in some attack. I was ready to relay the message to Uryu in case he hadn’t heard…

*…And then he arrived.

A swirling black portal opened above us, and black whips of power arched from it as it soundlessly expanded. Only when it had reached a length of at least half a mile did it stop growing, and for a moment even the Hollows fell still. All of them titled their heads back, staring at the rend above us in silent confusion. For a moment there was nothing, and then I felt it. I would have had to be dead not to have. Around us the Hollows started screaming as the pressure and heat from the rend increased, growing strong, too strong. The weaker Hollows began dropping, many of them turning to ash as they were slain by the strength of the pressure and heat alone. Hundreds of them vanished, leaving fading dust in their wake.

And in the middle of it, I could only stare in horror at the portal, unable to move or breathe. My mind went blank in terror as a spindly black leg emerged from the portal, followed by another. Then the upper body of a young man, follow by two more legs. The abdomen of a spider, two more legs, and finally, the last two legs. The being seemed to hover in midair as he emerged from the portal, though he was in truth standing on a platform of solidified Spirit Fire. Despite his youthful, innocent appearance, I knew this entity was by far one of the cruelest, most ruthless creatures to ever walk in any world.

Shintoko, the Prevailer of Chaos, was here.

The Routaikakami reached up with a hand and casually brushed his blonde hair from slanted red eyes, not seeming to notice that more and more Hollows were being killed by his mere presence. Unlike myself and most of the others, Shintoko didn’t bother holding his Spirit Fire at bay. It raged like a blaze out of control, and this was it at its normal level. I became aware of the fact that I was trembling, and my chest was alight with pain from the other’s presence, though it rapidly spread to my entire body. A part of me that was still coherent urged me to move, to do something, and with an effort I slid to curl myself around Uryu again. This time I left no spaces, attempting to shield the human from the rampant Spirit Fire radiating from Shintoko. It felt like I was encased in searing concrete, though, and once again I was reminded how much older, how much stronger, the Prevailer of Chaos was compared to myself.

“Oh, I seem to be interrupting something,” the Routaikakami said in a boyish voice. He sounded far too cheerful as the agonized screams of Hollows rang out all around us. “I do apologize. If you’ll excuse me…” And then he turned, leaping to the ground below and skittering off. It took long, far too long, for his Spirit Fire to fade away, and only when it was gone entirely did I uncoil myself. Despite how hard I tried I couldn’t stop shaking, and only with a great deal of effort did I prevent the residual terror and pain from making me fall into a shocked stupor.

“Septem, Soyana, everyone…did you feel it…?” I whispered, speaking the words both physically and mentally to my comrades. “He…he’s here…Shintoko is here…”

\\\

Soyana =Routaikakami=
World of the Living ; Karakura Town
None

Soyana was going to respond to Septem’s message, but before she could she noticed a portal open in the distance. Not more than two or three seconds later, a familiar pressure hit her, and she clutched Te-no Akai Bachi Kokushi tightly in both hands as fear made her stomach clench. Not fear for herself, but for Ronoh and Uryu, who were right beneath were Shintoko was emerging into the World of the Living. From this distance she could barely make out the Prevailer of Chaos as a small black figure, but despite how far away he was, she could clearly feel the crushing, burning strength of his Spirit Fire. It would be much, much worse for Ronoh, and even more so for the Quincy.

Thankfully, the Routaikakami didn’t seem interested in either of the young ones and left soon after arriving. His Spirit Fire took a distressingly long time to fade, and when Ronoh’s pained, terror-laced question reached her, Soyana only had the presence of mind to nod for a moment. When she finally answered, her voice was weak and shaky.

I did indeed, my dear. Are you and the young Quincy all right?

===

OOC: ONOEZ, IT ARE SHINTOKO! What is he here for? IS HE IN ON THE ATTACK? You’ll just have to wait until the next episode of Bleach: The Fell War Saga!

BTW, this is Shintoko. I originally imagined him looking more like an old guy, but I couldn’t quite find anything to fit, so this will have to do lol.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 11-14-2010, 02:16 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Kisuke Urahara =ex-Soul Reaper Captain=
World of the Living; Karakura bridge
Neutral

"... That's not good..." Urahara observed, Benihime's strong blade easily blocking whatever blows were thrown at it. There was a sudden spike in spirit energy-- And, worse, the sudden spike was mutating everything at an accelerated rate. Before his eyes, the Vasto Lorde he'd been in combat with was changing, turning into something even more monstrous. The scientific part of Urahara's mind was already working out how the mutation came about, and with this little observation, he was fairly sure he could cobble together something to lessen the chance of more powerful mutations. "Sorry to cut this short, but I'm afraid I have some other business to attend to. Bakudo number three, pale lightning," He apologized, pointing the index finger of his free hand at the monstrous Hollow. A bolt of blue electricity blasted a neat hole straight through the creature before its mutations could finish, right through the brain. He didn't bother hanging around to see his handiwork, though; he used a quick series of flash steps to and arrived near where Uryu and Ronoh were just before Shintoko fled. Even from this distance, the spiritual pressure was amazing; it made Aizen look like a child in comparison. He waited until the spiritual presence of the Prevailer of Chaos faded to make sure Uryu and Ronoh were all right.

"So, that's Shintoko. You never mentioned his spiritual pressure was quite that strong before. I'll have to say, you Routaikakami keep pushing bigger and bigger problems into my lap," Urahara said in greeting, flipping out his fan in that way he usually did when he wasn't quite being serious. He grinned. "But hey, you've sure been attracting a fair bit of business, so I guess I don't really mind. You two all right?"

"I'll survive," Uryu said, not looking on the outside to have been adversely affected by the high level of spirit energy around. His body was tuned to take in some spirit energy to power his attacks, but when Shintoko arrived the Quincy had been forced to pour his own spirit energy out and into the Seele Schneider, as well as directly into his bow. As soon as Ronoh released him, Uryu launched a massive arrow straight into the sky, bright enough to briefly light up the whole city. The effort of doing so had left a burn mark on his right arm from the force of firing the arrow. It was either take that burn, or have the spirit energy cause his body to seal itself off from spirit energy all together. It had come closer than he'd have liked. "It looks like he did a lot of our job for us; he killed a lot of the Hollows," And almost robbed me of my race He added mentally, frustrated with himself for still being so much weaker than his opponents. "If that's who we're up against, we're in trouble. I don't think even Ichigo could match that kind of spiritual pressure..."

Trenia =Prevailer of Time=
Karakura town, World of the Living
?

"So that's it?" Trenia's voice floated as Shintoko passed her position. She'd been standing off to the side of the street waiting. A long distance away from the others, but she was there regardless. "You're just going to run by without even saying hello, Shintoko? That's very rude of you," She teased, giggling a bit. Most Routaikakami were affected to some degree by Shintoko's spirit fire, but Trenia had never shown such. Since no one had ever felt her spirit fire before aside for faint wisps of it from time to time, most suspected it was because of a vast power difference. Whatever it was, it amused Trenia to no end to tease this particular Routaikakami. "Gee, and I thought we were just starting to become friends, too. I wonder where you're off to?" That, of course, was her politely inquiring as to what he was doing. She knew why he was here, of course (All six of the various reasons, actually), but she sometimes found the desire to be polite and ask what they were doing.

((Can't really reply for anyone else right now...))
Old 11-14-2010, 08:54 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

((Gah, you people are so lazy. I was going to wait and see if my character was accepted, but since DoH hasn't done much I'll just go on ahead.))

World of Living; Karakura Town

It seemed that the universe was out to make sure that everything they tried to do would fail, or at least get interrupted. That was the only logical explanation, although Septem didn't come to this until later, when his head had cleared.

When the portal appeared, stretching wide over the town as if the maw of some giant beast was getting ready to devour them, most everyone froze. A massive amount of spiritual pressuare was coming from that portal, enough to freeze the entire Hollow army in its tracks. Septem and Quinque weren't so much trapped by it as shocked, and the fury of their battle was swept away in an instant and was replace by a bone-chilling awe. One of their own was coming a very powerful one. They knew which was was coming, too, they knew his Spirit Fire all too well.

Shintoko, the traitor, was entering the World of the Living.

The Hollows began to scream and thrash, the Spirit Fire so pwerful that it was literally burning them to ashes. Quinque suddenly realized what they meant and quickly grabbed Alex and cupped him protectively in his hands, shielding the both of them by wrapping his six huge wings around himself and encasing them in a protective cocoon of golden fire. Septem gripped his lance tighter in his hand until it began to crack, staring unwaveringly at the portal. His own Spirit Fire was leaking out to counter Shintoko's until it was impossible to tell he has six wings instead of one massive pair, and the gold inscriptions on his armor started to glow as well.

When the arachnid Routaikakami started to emerge, the Spirit Fire came on full force like an avalanche until the air was literally soaked with it. Even those who hadn't a shred of spiritual sensitivity had to feel it. Septem and Quinque were some of the older Routaikakami (and even then they had siblings older than them) and yet they still felt an unease creep upon them. The last time Septem had seen Shintoko, he was with Quinque and they were condemning the traitor to suffer an eternity sealed inside of another dimension. No doubt the Prevailer of Chaoshad come to extract some revenge on the brothers, the same way he did with Souta.

And yet, Shintoko wasn't even looking at them. He seemed preoccupied with something, although he had to have felt their spiritual pressure. "Oh, I seem to be interrupting something," he said in that childish way of his. He hardly seemed to notice the Hollow army around him. "I do apologize. If you’ll excuse me…" he leaped to the ground and skittered off in the way a person with spider legs should have skittered, and even though he was out of sight his Spirit Fire still ran rampant. It took forever for it to fade away.

When it started to become bearable, Quinque slowly unclurled himself and looked at Alex to make sure he was alright. "Um, Septem," he said in a worried voice. "I think there's something wrong with the human."

Septem peered over curiously and even though his helmet covered any resemblence of a face his frown could be easily felt. Alex was sitting cross-legged, bankai forgotten, with his hands fisted in his black hair. He was shaking all over and his eyes were plainly not seeing anything around him. "I don't think it was the Spirit Fire," Septem muttered, reaching over with his giant fingers and gently tilting the human's head yup so he could look him in the eyes. Almost instantly the man's soul was laid out before him, and the memories poured into Septem's head like water filling a cup. "Oh," was all he said as he saw the memory at the forefront of Alex's head.

"What?" Quinque asked, worried for the human's health.

Septem's actions seemed to have calmed Alex somewhat, but he was still shaking. He stodd up but made no move to get his swords. He was so shaken that he forgot to switch to Japanese, although to tell the truth it didn't matter. "The last time I saw that monster," he spat out in perfect German, "was two-hundred and thirty-one years ago." Quinque seemed shocked that Alex already knew Shintoko, but Septem knew the whole story already. "He broke into the headquarters of the Damon-Morder, and he slaughtered almost every single one of us for a small blue stone. All but one of my friends were killed, the rest were torn to pieces before my eyes." He looked at the place where Shintoko had vanished, madness in his eyes.

Quinque instantly grabbed him. "You can't go after him Alex," he said desperately. "He could crush you with a thought." He let some of his power trickle into the human, hopefully balancing the chaos in his head. He wished Quattor was with them, this kind of stuff was exactly his forte. Luckily Alex was still ruled by common sense and didn't move. Quinque looked up at Septem. A small blue stone? He thought, a terrible idea forming in his head.

The Droplet Stone, Septem replied, his voice heavy. Once, a long time ago, the Damon-Morder used it be its keepers.

They would have continued, but Ronoh's terror-filled voice came to them. The poor thing, she was the youngest and closest to Shintoko, she must have had an awful time of it. Yes, we did Ronoh, Septem replied. Why did he leave us alone? Surely he came down here for some sort of revenge.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 11-15-2010, 12:37 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Ronoh -Routaikakami=
World of the Living ; Karakura Town
None

I barely noticed when Urahara arrived, too shaken by Shintoko's sudden appearance to pay much attention to my surroundings. Only his last question registered, and I nodded weakly as Uryu let loose a massive arrow. He had burns from the severity of the attack; apparently, Shintoko's Spirit Fire had been overwhelming for him even though I'd deflected most of it with my own body.

"I'm fine...fine..." I said softly in response to Urahara's inquiry. "But even now...after all this time, even now...I am as helpless against him as I was before...a child, a newborn compared to him!" For a moment I felt anger rage through me, anger at my own weakness. It quickly faded, though; with age came power, and Shintoko was much, much older than I was. The encounter could not have ended any other way, but even as the anger drained from me, I couldn't help but feel like a pitiful weakling.

And I was just a child, after all. The youngest of the Routaikakamigami; even most of the lesser Routaikakamigami were stronger than I to some degree. Only the weakest, most minor of my brethren ranked beneath me in terms of strength. I may have been more powerful than most any creature in all the worlds, but among my own kind I was still just a babe.

Despite that, I had to do everything I could to protect not only the humans, but all my allies. I might be weaker than just about all other Routaikakamigami, but I was more than capable of fighting the Hollows and other beasts that preyed upon my charges. And in doing so, I could help protect the balance between the Soul Society and the World of the Living. I may be no use in fights with my kin, but I refused to let that wear on me and tear down my resolve. My duty, my purpose, made me useful, and that alone was enough.

Soyana, like Urahara, asked if Uryu and I were all right, and I assured her we were fine. I think focused on the direction Shintoko had gone. He wasn't interested in killing humans or destroying property. He was only here because of the Fell Stones, and so long as no one or thing got in his way, they'd be safe. Still, we couldn't leave him to do as he pleased. While hy might not actively go out of his way to harm the general populace, his rampant Spirit Fire would cause any Hollows not destroyed by it to mutate rapidly, and they would surely cause as much damage as they could. He would only get stronger from it, after all; being the Prevailer of Chaos meant being in the midst of madness only granted him more strength. In all honesty I was surprised he wasn't trying to spare more Hollows, since more Hollows meant more carnage. Most likely he simply didn't care; Shintoko wasn't one to bother with the trivial.

"Which is why he ignored us," I muttered to myself. "We mean less to him than the ground he walks on. We pose no threat, have nothing he desires. To him, we are nothing." But there were others, many others, and certainly Shintoko wasn't so arrogant to think he could defeat us all if we pooled our strength together and came at him at once? Separately we may not br a threat, but together we could destroy him. Surely he knew that? I knew the Prevailer of Chaos was keenly intelligent, so there was no way he couldn't have thought about this possibility. Which could only mean he had thought about it, but considered himself too powerful to find even combined forces threatening.

As much as I hated it, there was really nothing we could do about Shintoko, not for now, at least. Even though pretty much all the Hollows in our vicinity had been wiped out, hundreds, perhaps thousands, remained scattered around Karakura Town. We needed to find and destroy them before too many were made into Mutated Hollows. I doubted Uryu would be in a condition to keep fighting at the pace he'd been, though. If he pushed himself too hard it would only incapacitate him in the long run, and I refused to let him do such a thing. Not only because we needed him in the coming battles, but because I wouldn't stand by and watch an ally needlessly hurt themselves.

"There are still many Hollows," I said after a moment. "They must be dealt with before Shintoko's raging Spirit Fire Mutates them. Uryu, I think perhaps you should rest a bit. Your injuries need to be tended to before you continue fighting. Urahara, please make sure Uryu gets the treatment he needs before engaging in any further battles. I will go ahead and do what I can to break apart the thicker groups of Hollows. Shintoko's presence may slay a good portion of this invasion, but the ones that are strong enough to resist his Spirit Fire must be dealt with as quickly as possible."

As I was getting ready to leave, Septem’s voice filled my mind. I paused as I listened to him, then twisted my head around to face in the direction Shintoko had gone.

I don’t think he cares about us right now, I replied. Something else that’s more important to him has his attention at the moment. Most likely he’s on the trail of one of the Fell Stones. As much as I hate saying it, though, there’s nothing we can do about him for now. He had to have noticed all of us, yet he didn’t care in the least. The idea of a combined attack from all of us doesn’t faze him, it seems. And Shintoko is not one to underestimate his enemies, nor does he think himself stronger than he is. IF he feels we are not a threat then, for the time being, we are not a threat. For now, we must deal with the Hollows his Spirit Fire was not strong enough to slay. They’ll be mutating, if they haven’t already. I’m going now to do what I can. We must finish off this army before it has a chance to regroup.

I then nodded at Uryu and Urahara, flicking my wrists and shedding a single feather from each. These hovered in the air, each one almost as long as the Quincy and Soul Reaper.

“Take these,” I told them. “You can use them as shields or weapons. Be careful not to grab them along the edges, as they’re very sharp. You can control them by your will; just touch it and it will align with your spiritual pressure. They should be strong enough to protect you from a Cero from even a newly-Mutated Hollow. They’ll withstand several, but when they start to crack you must be careful, for they will not last much longer. Be careful, friends.” Then I turned from them and flew off, heading towards the largest group of Hollows.

\\\

Shintoko =Routaikakami=
World of the Living ; En Route to Darraruka City
None

Shintoko seemed to ignore Trenia entirely, not even acknowledging her when she spoke to him. But after a second the deity came to a stop, cocking his head but not looking back at his fellow Routaikakami. He chuckled, a soft, eerie noise, and folded his arms over his chest. His two back legs tapped against the ground, the two wicked claws at the ends of both clicking against the pavement of the street beneath him.

“Silly girl,” he said after a moment. “You know exactly why I’m here. I’m hunting for what rightfully belongs to me.” He then glanced back over a shoulder, his mouth stretched impossibly wide in a sinister grin. “How frustrating is it, sister, to have that kind of power and yet be unable to use it? Even though you’re technically one of the strongest of our kind, you have to skulk around like a pitiful weakling. It must truly be annoying, not being able to be of any use to your friends.” The Prevailer of Chaos chuckled again, then shrugged and turned from Trenia. “You know, it does get rather lonely, though. Perhaps you should tag along. That way you can see the deaths of those between me and what I seek firsthand. Wouldn’t it more entertaining to watch something in person than to simply know it might happen?”

Without waiting for a response, Shintoko started off again. All around him, the Hollows that had invaded Karakura Town were literally burning away, unable to withstand the force of his Spirit Fire. Some of the stronger ones writhed in agony, but their bodies absorbed the power around them and warped them, changing them into Mutated Hollows within seconds. Most of these lucky Hollows were smart enough to get as far away from Shintoko as quickly as they could, but a few were too greedy for their own good. The ones that tried to attack him were quickly disposed of, slain by a leg casually thrust through their skulls.

He had heard that the Icicle Stone was somewhere in the vicinity of Karakura Town, but that it was under heavy guard by the Holders. The best part was the fools were completely unaware of what they were protecting. Apparently, the Holders had been told they were actually preventing a dangerous bio-weapon of some kind from breaking out and adding to the already insane amount of havoc going on. They had absolutely no idea of what truly lie in the room they so diligently guarded.

Unfortunately, this group had items that hid their spiritual energy entirely. Shintoko would have to find them the old fashioned way, and that was by manual hunting. There were three large cities and a handful of smaller villages and towns around Karakura; the Stone could be in any of them. Since any place would be as good a place to start as the others, Shintoko headed towards the city closest to Karakura, which was Darrauka City to the north.

The rain tapered off as he left Karakura Town, which meant more people were out. When they saw the ten-foot-tall frame of Shintoko coming towards them, most simply stared at him in dumbstruck fear. Well, and they couldn’t exactly move, could they? Even though none of them had a shred of spiritual pressure, his Spirit Fire had them rooted to the spot. They might not feel the searing strength of it, but they completely immobilized all the same. Some of the weaker ones actually died on the spot, their hearts unable to take the strain. Cars screeched and slid to a stop when he drew near them, and many careened into others. Several went rolling across the pavement, and a few even exploded when leaking gas reached fires from previous crashes.

Ah, the joys of chaos.

Shintoko laughed, enjoying the carnage as he ambled along. Despite the fact that he was keen to find the Icicle Stone, he wasn’t about to go rushing off and cheat himself out of a bit of amusement. Not only that, even this small bit of chaos would only add to his strength.

“On and on,” the Routaikakami said in a sing-song voice as death reigned around him.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 11-15-2010, 03:17 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Kikiraru Dashinara~ Routaikakami, Prevailer of Fury
Humanoid True Forme
Ronoh

Kikiraru was shocked as he felt the immense power surge as the Prevailer of Chaos came out of a portal, and Kikiraru's eyes widened in shock. Something in him screamed for him to charge at the Routaikakami, but he prevented himself, knowing it was suicide. Shintoko was extremely powerful, and though Kikiraru was also powerful, one, he was not a match in his current state, and two, even if he were at full strength he would still be nowhere near powerful enough. There were only a few other Routaikakami that could match Shintoko in power that Kikiraru knew of, and they were either dead, or remaining in Doshon not caring for what was going on in the other Worlds, even though it could spell the end of all the existence if the Hollows won. And now with Shintoko in play, it was a whole lot worse.

Kikiraru staggered to his feet, and looked at his comrades, surprised that they had yet to notice the symbols that had been spread across the city, bombarding the remnants of the Hollows army with energy, vaporising their twisted bodies before they mutated. Kikiraru could feel the suffering that was spread across Karakura Town, could feel all the deaths that had happened, and it struck him to the core. Kikiraru coughed as he glanced around him, when he felt a new presence nearby, and he instantly brought himself to guard, as a portal opened right behind him, growing in width and height until it spread from one end of the roof to the other, and went quite high into the air. A figure, human in shape and appearance, stepped out of the portal, which snapped shut behind him, and Kikiraru's eyes widened in shock.

"Mavrin?" Kikiraru gasped.

Mavrin~ Routaikakami, Prevailer of Life
Doshon>World of the Living; Karakura Town
Human Forme
Preserving the Balance

Mavrin paced inside his home, pondering over his options. The worlds were in turmoil, and some of his bretheren were trying to restore the balance, but the appearance of Shintoko, the Prevailer of Chaos, and killer of Souta, would definitely not help his bretheren who were trying to restore the balance. Factor in the impending war between the Soul Reapers and the Hollows, and the chaos enveloping the worlds, as well as the imbalance in Soul Society, and the worlds were pretty screwed. Mavrin growled softly, waving his hand, his shape twisting into his human forme, and a massive portal opened up in front of him, and he stepped through it. His first sight was of chaos, Hollows were attacking the city, and Mavrin cursed under his breath.

"Mavrin?" a voice gasped on his left flank, and he glanced to see the Prevailer of Fury, Kikiraru, in his Humanoid True Forme.

"Par les pouvoirs, qu'est-ce que vous êtes-vous reçus dans le frère?" Mavrin asked, speaking in fluent French, before turning to look at Soyana. "Et vous, la soeur, ce chaos n'êtes pas bons pour n'importe lequel d'entre vous."

"Mavrin, we are not in France, nor do we speak the language of the French." Kikiraru sighed.

The problem was, not only did Mavrin take on the appearance of a French noble, if you could believe it, but he also spoke in fluent French.

"Nous ne sommes pas en France, sûrement vous plaisantez?" Mavrin exclaimed, his eyes widening as he gazed at Kikiraru.

"I do not jest brother, we are in Japan." Kikiraru explained.

"Ahh, le Japon. C'est en l'Asie, non?" Mavrin asked, and a nod from Kikiraru was his only answer, before Mavrin cleared his throat. "It, has been... a... pendant que puisque j'ai spoken in any d'autre langue besides the French."

"It is good to see you brother, I thought you were remaining in Doshon?" Kikiraru asked, furrowing his brow as he studied the Prevailer of Life.

"C'est juste, j'allais à l'origine rester dans Doshon, but I am not arrogant like the rest of our bretheren, I know when the worlds are in danger of being met with destruction, and I shall do whatever it takes so that does not happen, comprenez-vous?" Mavrin answered.

"I am guessing that you know of the arrival of Shintoko, the Prevailer of Chaos." Kikiraru stated, to which Mavrin nodded. "Well, it is great to see that you have come to aid us."

Kikiraru smiled at the Prevailer of Life, whose power was remarkable, even in his human forme he was still more powerful than Kikiraru, though Kikiraru had expended a vast amount of energy, merely that Mavrin could most probably kill Kikiraru even in human forme currently, though Kikiraru knew that Mavrin would not do so. Mavrin was Kikiraru's mentor, and had actually helped support him with getting a handle of his powers long ago. The two were like true siblings, and Kikiraru trusted Mavrin with his life.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 11-16-2010, 01:07 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Emmett Vanderburg
World of Living; Entering Karakura Town
None

"Mein Gott," Emmett commented to himself as he walked further into the town. "What hell-hole have I just come to?" There were Hollows everywhere, and not just the regular Dämon of his homeland, oh no, these were freaks by even Hollow standards. Emmett didn't even bother with them, although it would have been interesting to battle one. But his comment was mainly due to the spiritual pressure he was sensing, the massive waves of energy that went right through his body and twisted his insides like a knife. He had never before felt anything close to it, not even his Captains with all of their power released would equal a speck of the energy he was feeling. Even though Emmett was not a very religious person, the closest thing that could fit the description was the energy of a god.

This whole island was insane. He should have just stayed in Germany. No use in complaining now, he figured, he might as well just get his mission over with. Of course, that was easier said than done. Find Valdemar Cornelius, they told him, although he will probably go by the name Alexander or just Alex. But the only problem was Captain Alexander left the Damon-Morder before pictures had been invented, so Emmett had to find him on verbal description alone. Talk about finding a needle in a haystack the size of Japan.

Idily, the ex-soldier tossed the stone in his hand up and down. It wasn't a very big stone, but it was the most beautiful, heart-breakingly deep blue Emmett had ever laid eyes upon. It was as if someone had gone deep beneath the sea and crystlized a bit of ocean and water and he was holding the result in his hand. It reminded him of waves crashing on the sand and the deep, lonely howl of a whale song. Sometime he even believed the stone had a soul, although he had no idea why he suspected it, he just did. The best thing though was that it was unlocking his sword's powers all over the place, being a water zanpakuto, Himmel-Tränen was deeply affected by the stone and Emmett was certain that he'd get it to reach its Entschleiert stage soon.

But, one step at a time. Luckily, the god-monster was heading north, away from him, and he was starting to feel other beings as well. He pocketed the stone again and looked around. People were staring at him, which he supposed was the natural reaction you got when you waled around in broad daylight wearing a unifrom that hadn't been seen since World War II along with a rapier at his side. They were unimportant though, they weren't like the man he was looking for. With a sigh he looked up and stopped dead in his tracks.

There was a giant clock in the sky. Its outlined was vague and looked as if it were made from gold dust. Something in Emmett's memory stirred, and a line came to him. He'll be easy to spot if he happens to have called upon Entschleiert, you'll be able to sense him then. If not then you can just look up, since it creates a giant gold clock in the sky. A smile came to his lips. Well, this was just his luck, wasn't it? This might not have een nearly as hard as he thought.

"Ich danke wirklich, Dame Fortune Ihnen, um auf mich heute zu lächeln." He said out loud, and began running. He unsheathed his rapier and it came free with a bright ringing noise. Then when he had built up a good speed he leaped right into the air and on top of one of the buildings with ease. He hopped from structure to structure, heading for the great big clock in the sky.

World of Living; Karakura Town

"Oh this is terrible. Just terrible!" Quinque was muttering to himself, shaking his head in sorrow. Alex had recovered and was now out destroying the nearby Hollows.

"Keep it down Quinque, before you give yourself a stroke," Septem muttered. He greeted Marvin, who would be an excellent help to their forces if he decided to help, but more pressing urges rose to his head. Namely, Shintoko. He was sure that if he and Quinque used their powers then they could inflict a serious punishment on the traitor, but the question was would it work? Could the Prevailer of Chaos' power somehow cancel out their own. He was not certain, and he didn't feel like risking the town trying. That would rack up some major punishments for sure. Occasionally he would turn and jab his lance half-heartedly at a group of Hollows and incinerate them, but the arrival of Shintoko just seemed to have taken the fury out of him.

Quinque on the other hand, dithered and threw concentrated Spirit Fire at the Hollows, but he was worried as well. Perhaps even more so, since he almost obliterated a building on accident and was reprimanded by Septem. "The others must know about this," he said out loud, striking with his mallet.

"I'm sure they already do," Septem replied coolly. Most of the Hollows around them were gone, and the stragglers left were being picked off by Alex's time warping abilities. "But, we can't do anything about it and avoid him for the most part. That is, until we get our strength back." He stabbed violently, spearing Hollows and tossing their bodies into the air and using Spirit fire to reduce them to ashes. "Let's just hope that, for everyone's sakes, that his time in prison weakened him a little." The Hollows around them were cleared.

"Gehen wir?" Alex asked, poitning with one of his swords at another group of Hollows. He seemed to be recovered from his near freak-out, and all of the built up anger he had he was taking out on the Hollows.

"Ja,--Yes, we go." Quinque agreed, flaring out his wings and rocketing away, followed by Septem and the Soul Reaper.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 11-21-2010, 08:39 AM
Seliana Offline

Send a message via AIM to Seliana Send a message via MSN to Seliana Send a message via Yahoo to Seliana

OOC: Sorry guys. Anyone with half a brain for understanding knows I have this thing called Recruit School. Also guys, I gotta say that the end of Yoruichi's post is kind of for metal_sonic.

IC

Yoruichi Shihoin
Karakura Town; World of the Living
Affiliated with the Routaikagamikami

Despite being more than capable these days, Yoruichi still lived by the mindset that there was little to be done in the fight...except fight. Fight, strategise, live and survive. Thinking and chatter came later.

It was something she was very good at doing, surviving. Kami knows she had to be to survive this long, and considering her reputation as the Flash Goddess, one would hope she had the sense to know how to survive, and do it well and swiftly.

She wasn't stupid, though. Yes, she perhaps aimed for the smaller, weaker Hollows at present - her Menos kill was only at one, at present - but there was a good reason behind it. One, she was pretty much on her own - everyone else seemed tied up elsewhere, and though she was affiliated, god knows you couldn't always rely on the Elder Gods. Arrogant gits.

The other reason that was, yes, while there were stronger enemies...everyone else aimed for them. It was always the way, and something she'd tried to teach Ichigo NOT to do in the past unless it was necessary. Not if there was a million and one other enemies about, for no matter how weak they were, there was always more of them, and given enough, they could overwhelm anybody. Yes, anybody.

Dimly, she heard movements in the background, voices, and vaguely registered Kisuke's. Another Hollow fell to her, and she cursed her perverted old friend and hoped he'd brought her damn clothes, because she wasn't enjoying flashing everyone in sight, much to anyone's surprise, most certainly.

Another batch fell to her flash-quick movements, and then...everything seemed to happen. Or one thing, but though she wasn't overawed by the new, chaotic pressure, it gave her pause, her yellow eyes turning as she twisted midair to register what was occuring. Her heart skipped a beat when she did register who had arrived.

Shintoko. That ass.

And then she didn't have time to think, for the distraction cost her dear. She was given a moment to flinch, and then something had slashed at her from behind. Superficially, but the force was enough to send the female Shinigami's lithe body brutally forward and down, a dazed cry articulating on her lips as she fell.

Straight for the black hardness of the road that led to Orihime's shop, a thousand feet below.

Rangiku Matsumoto
Lieutenant of the Tenth Division
Unaffiliated

As she'd done so many times with her Captain, Rangiku instinctively moved so she was back to back with her partner. Only it wasn't her partner, and Gin was muttering to himself, and Rangiku wanted to scream and hit him and wonder how the HELL he could be...being such a nerd at a time like this, while she was panting hard, sweat mingled with the rain as her blue eyes darted frantically about, taking in both the Hollows she'd destroyed with her Shikai and those that continued to amass.

"Gin..." she panted, a slight note of hitched uncertainty in her voice, her body pressing into the lean warmth of his back as she held Haineko before her "They're still...coming...we can't...stay here...we'll..."

We'll die.

She didn't need to say it aloud, really.

Old 11-21-2010, 01:30 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Kisuke Urahara
Unaffiliated

"Well, so long as you're alive and well, you don't need me over here. Have fun with your invasion ♥" He said to Uryu and Ronoh, and just as quickly was gone. Judging by his intuition (Which was rarely wrong), he figured he should check up on his cat-and-woman-shaped-friend. And he was right; he showed up just in time for a dramatic rescue. His favorite kind! Yoruichi would most likely get the impression of Urahara appearing out of thin air and grabbing her out of it in the manner a groom carried a bride. Better than letting her hit the ground at mach four, he supposed.

"Why hello there, my immodestly dressed friend," He said, dropping her onto her feet and producing a rolled up set of clothes exactly like those she usually worse in Human form. "Now might not be the best time, but I'd put these on before anyone but a handsome shopkeeper notices," Urahara flashed an 'OK' with his left hand, jabbing an advancing Hollow with the cane-sheath of Benihime. That did nothing; the burst of fire from it ripped through it, spread through the others in the general area of the burst of fire, and effectively kept the others busy with a vortex of fire. One could never say Urahara did not have a flashy arrival when he felt like it, especially in chances he was in a position to use his Kido. He hadn't fought alongside Yoruichi in ages; this'd be fun. Just like old times.

Gin Ichimaru
Unaffiliated

"I'm inclined to agree with that notion," Gin answered, not quite as tired out as his partner (Or perhaps better at not showing it) but knowing full well they were between a rock and a hard place. Shinso extended on the instance of his next slash, cutting through several advancing Hollows before retracting once more. "There are too many Hollows around to open a Senkaimon without them rushing in after us. I'm open to any suggestions you might have..."

((Bleh; I'll post for the others a little later. Let's say Uryu is firing arrows again.))