Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-02-2010, 09:02 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori
Default Re: The Fell War Saga <A Bleach RP> [RP] =REVIVED=

Septem, Quinque, and Alex - Routaikakami and Shinigami
World of Living - flower shop
None, Holders, and Neutral

The two Routaikakami listened to Soyana talk, nodding at her words. She had a point, they had to admit, and it was almost like being at home again, where at least some people made sense. They were about to agree when suddenly a massive army of Hollows appeared right in Karakura Town, cutting them off in midsentence. Alex felt it too, and with a swear in German he rushed out of the shop, unsheathing his Zanpakuto.

In an instant Soyana and Kikiraru were gone too, leaving the brothers in the shop. "Should we really help?" Quinque asked uncertainly. "It's not our job, and we're supposed to be neutral and all."

"And yet you joined the Holders," Septem replied tonelessly. He still gazed at the rabbit, the one that brought such a nostalgic feeling to him. He shook it off with an effort and stared hard at the rabbit, avoiding the eyes. "Stay here," he ordered, for he was certain it could understand him. Then he grabbed Quinque by the arm and all but dragged him out the shop. "Come on, let's go. Time for the claws of justice to be unveiled."

As Alex charged out, he stopped and stared in horror at what lay before him. He had never seen so many Hollows in one place before in his life. This instantly called for shikai, if not bankai. He ignored the attacks from the others around him, and with an effort he shook off his horror concentrated. Now wasn't the time for the fancy Japanese swordwork, now he had to delve deep into his more brutal and milital German style of fighting. He turned his zanpakuto in a clockwise circle and recited, "Zeitgeist, Schlagen Sie die Glocke. Shikai!" In that instant his sword lit up with a bright yellow light that drew Hollows eagerly to the blade emitted a strong spiritual pressure.

When the light died, Zeitgeist's blue-black turned a glowing gold and had grown almost a foot in length. The tip of the blade had two pionts angling sharply downwards, giving it the shape of an arrow; a ticking clock appeared on the crossguards, the ticking so loud that even the Hollows above could hear it. "Das Verraten Zeit," Alex shouted, then seemed to disappear. He moved so fast that he became a black blur that shot up and cut down three Hollows before they could respond, although Alex made sure not to cleanse them. The clock on his blade moved nearly ten times faster than a normal clock would, and when Alex paused on top of a building the clock slowed down as well. Hollows rushed at him, furious, and the Soul Reaper began his assault.

Septem and Quinque burst into the cursed rain, then looked around for a few moments to assess the situation. "This calls for a form change," Septem said. As he said it his eyes began glowing gold.

Quinque nodded and concentrated his Spirit Fire around him. The force of so much Spirit Fire in such a small area instantly tore his humans body apart, along with Septem's, but in their place a pillar of gold flames arose. Out of the fire came two beings, over ten feet tall and dressed head to toe in red-orange armor outlined in gold. Their six flaming wings stretched to the sky, alight with their Spirit Fire. In an instant they shot into the sky, obliterating Hollows with a ring of Spirit Fire that traveled outwards. Septem concentrated for a moment, and suddenly seven gold lances appeared around him. He gripped one and with a thought sent the others firing out like gigantic, deadly arrows that tore straight through the bodies of Hollows. Quinque on the other hand obtained five giant mallets made from silver and gold, with the symbol V on them. He waved his hand and the mallets wheeled away, smashing into Hollows and anything else they were aimed at.

But there were still hundreds of Hollows. "I wish Unus was here," Quinque said miserably, remembering their oldest brother and his magnificent flaming sword. He could deal with these Hollows easily.

Septem snorted, "Absolutely not. He'd take all the fun and glory and then his already huge head would swell even bigger." He thrust with his lance, which was nearly three times longer than his own body, and impaled a group of Hollows. "Just think of it as being back in Rome," he advised, the smirk evident in his voice.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 11-03-2010, 01:20 AM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

OOC: Everyone ignored Zohara arriving at the flower shop! Ah well lol.

===

IC: Zohara Desmond =Vampire=
World of the Living ; Karakura Town, Orihime’s Flower Shop
None

Everyone was too caught up in the onslaught of Hollows to pay Zohara any attention, which actually suited him just fine. He watched the others rushing off to engage in battle, until only he, the small male Arrancar, and the two females were left. For a very brief moment, he entertained the thought of a quick snack. The little Arrancar would probably be too surprised to do anything to stop him; the female Arrancar was broken, with no mask and no Zanpaku-to. She would only have the most basic of attacks, none of which would be effective against him. The orange-haired human was a bit of a puzzle; he could sense power in her, but was uncertain what kind she possessed. Despite that, he could tell by her very nature that she was averse to fighting and injuring others. By the time she realized she was in danger it would be too late. And best yet, none of the others were around to witness his actions. He could easily leave enough blood not to kill the three; he’d leave them alive and toss them out for the Hollows to devour. No one would have the slightest idea of his hand in their deaths.

But he pushed the idea away. As tempting as the females were, he knew they’d be more use to him alive, for now at least. Besides, he wasn’t really that hungry yet, even though he was feeling a bit nippy because of the rain. He’d have to take out his urges on a Hollow or two. The blood of regular Hollows was foul; it would quickly stamp out his craving to just BITE something.

The Vampire adjusted his glasses, never once letting his thoughts show through in his expression. Instead, he held a troubled, unhappy look on his face, staring at the open door before turning to the others, sighing softly.

“It seems everyone’s idea on how to best counter this little issue is to simply rush out without any ideas at all,” he said, scowling. He was glad the two females hadn’t rushed out into the madness, at least not yet. If they got themselves killed, he’d be out of possible pawns. Best to keep an eye on them and make sure they stayed alive. “I suppose there’s really no time for hammering out plans, though. The only thing we can do is go give our assistance.”

He then fixed Blackmoon with a look that was both beseeching yet commanding, and his voice was firm when he spoke next.

“And I don’t care how much you dislike me, I’m not going to let you run off to get slaughtered. You may not want to admit it, but with your recent loss, you’re going to need some help.”

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 11-03-2010, 01:23 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

((She told him. Amazing though Urahara is, psychic he is not.))

Rukia Kuchiki =Soul Reaper, first response captain=
Soul Society, Sereitei South Gate
Unaffiliated

"Here they come," Rukia stated, the eerie calm of that form's voice unbroken by the mass of black swarming at them. Indistinguishable from a distance, hundreds of Hollows, forced to roam the ground rather than levitate, were attacking the houses lining the streets. This far in had the luxury of having a minute or so to get inside a house and bar the doors and windows. The Soul Reapers inside were going to be very busy, especially since authorization to kill the Hollows rather than purify had gone through, if the alarm was to be believed. Rukia's Spiritual Pressure swelled in order to attract the Hollows to her rather than the more defenseless citizens of the Rukongai. Black smoke replaced where she had previously been standing, her thin frame reappearing directly in front of a Hollow, bringing down the huge scythe and rending its head from its neck, the tip of the other blade carving through the corpse before it disappeared as she flowed straight into the next attack, sending the spike at the base of the weapon through the chest of another and throwing it backwards onto its comrades.

The Hollows reacted in shock with how quickly it had happened, and she did too. This form traded her usual reliance on strategy for speed and power, and it excelled in this respect. The nearest Hollow swiped a clawed hand at her, only to find it torn off by a quick twirl of the huge scythe, right before she disappeared from sight in another cloud of black mist, reappearing where she had stood before, a satisfied gleam in her eyes at having actually killed Hollows instead of purifying them. A surprise attack, however, could only be preformed once; the Hollows knew she was a threat now, and they wouldn't let another attack go unpunished. The majority were being slow on the uptake, and were still more interested in the easy-to-kill citizens of the Rukongai. The slightly altered working of Rukia's mind was eager to see the blood of these Hollows on the walls.

Kisuke Urahara =The Amazing former captain of Squad 12=
World of the Living, Karakura town
Unaffiliated

About when the crows started shredding things, a powerful burst of Kido erupted from literally -everything- in the building. It made a very loud noise and, of course, a lot of smoke. Urahara looked back over his shoulder at the commotion and flicked out his fan. "Well, I warned them not to keep doing it. But... maybe that anti-theft measure IS a little over-zealous," He mused, snapping his fan shut again and slipping it into his pocket. Soyana, Prevailer of Souls, appeared and said purifying the Hollows was a no. Which he basically knew; it wasn't like he had any intention on purifying them anyways. He nodded in that solemn, sagely way of his. Or that annoying, tear-his-face off way of his, whichever way you wanted to look at it. He used a quick Flash Step to put him on top of a decently tall building, looking out over the city and appraising the situation. Big groups to the North around the High school and clinics, West around the mall, and South by the bridge. East was mostly open, but the Menos was there, which made sense. Most Hollows avoided Menos because those would eat you sooner than look at you if you were a Hollow. Which also meant this Menos was probably going to be bearing some pretty frightening mutations if left on its own too long. But someone needed a timely rescue right now, so he had to oblige for a moment.

Kisuke Urahara himself appeared behind the Gillian-class Hollows bent on taking down the Prevailer of Fury. Well, they weren't really Gillian. They looked to be regular Hollows who had absorbed enough spirit energy from here to skip the Menos stage entirely and go straight to Ajudchas. "Mind if I butt in?" Urahara said to the Routaikakami who had used up more energy than was practical on another couple. Of course, his words also got a bit of a reaction from the Hollows, so they of course turned to investigate. "Bakudo ninety one, Senjū Kōten Taihō. I'd give you a little lecture on my genius for casting this Kido without the incantation, but I'm in a little bit of a hurry, so pardon me if I decline," He said to the Hollows. They looked at him like he was an idiot, then advanced to attack. The instant before their claws touched him, hundreds of orbs of energy slammed into the small group, culminating into a huge explosion that would have knocked his hat of, had he not kept a hold on it. No trace of Hollow remained, save small piles of ashes.

"Huh... A little too strong for this occasion, I see. Try not to waste so much energy on flashy attacks next time; I might be too busy to save you. You guys try not to die on me, all right?" He said, grinning before disappearing once more, off to fight Hollows elsewhere. Probably where no one else was. Who knew? Maybe he'd get joined by someone, maybe he'd be the hero and save everyone from certain death and defeat. It wouldn't be the first time he'd pulled a win out of his hat if he did.

((We say Gin and Uryu are still doing their own thing because I can't think of anything worth posting for them.))

Last edited by Dr Robotnik; 11-03-2010 at 01:28 AM.
Old 11-03-2010, 02:41 AM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Kikiraru Dashinara~ Routaikakami, Prevailer of Fury
World of the Living; Karakura Town
Humanoid True Forme
Ronoh

Kikiraru readied himself to slay the Gillians, when a Soul Reaper appeared, and killed them, and he cursed mentally, ignoring the Soul Reaper has he talked about saving Kikiraru.

Save me? Since when did I need saving. Kikiraru pondered. Damn fool ruined my ploy.

Kikiraru glared at where the Soul Reaper had been, damning the fool for interrupting his plan, anger tearing at him, urging him to find the Soul Reaper and tear his limbs apart, but he remained where he was, emanating his energy, combined with his fury, and it was like a homing beacon for the Hollows, and Kikiraru smiled as several pathetically weak Hollows landed in front of him.

Kikiraru smirked, waving his hand at the Hollows, and their bodies were torn apart and their mass floated into Kikiraru's body and he breathed out heavily, focusing and relaxing himself, as he opened his eyes to notice several more Hollows being attracted to him.

Good, the more the merrier. Kikiraru thought.

Kikiraru stepped forward into the middle of the rooftop, smirking as Hollows landed in a circle around him, a large thud shaking the building slightly as a Mutated Hollow landed behind the circle. Kikiraru glanced at the large Hollow, noting its horrible comparison to a disfigured dragon. Kikiraru smirked as the Hollows prepared to attack him, unleashing a torrent of beams in his direction. Kikiraru pulled up a four sided barrier which blocked out the beams, and twisted the barriers into a spinning cyclone of death, the barriers spinning rapidly around him.

Energy was building up inside him, fury intensifying his power as he thought over what the damned Soul Reaper had said. Flashy attacks. Bah, that Soul Reaper was a fool. What did he need for raw power when his fury intensified it dramatically, making it far superior ro his normal power, in fact, the last time he had let his fury out, a civilization was destroyed. Kikiraru was amassing a spiral of energy around him, and he unravelled the barriers once he was complete, launching the whip of energy at the Mutated Hollow, before sending the spiral of energy cascading in a spin around him, slicing the surrounding Hollows in half. Now, only the Mutated Hollow and Kikiraru remained, the whip of energy cutting deep into the Mutated Hollow's chest area, but it growled in response, not even reacting to any pain, unleashing a burst of energy which shuddered through the building, causing it to wobble.

Kikiraru braced himself, the shockwave slamming into him, and he unleashed a beam of cyan energy which pierced the chest of the Mutated Hollow, which growled once more, stepping in the direction of Kikiraru, who threw his hand forward, sending the Mutated Hollow flying off the building, and crashing into the side of a building, before falling to the ground, where it lay motionless. Kikiraru frowned as he raised his head to study the destruction and chaos ensuing around him. The fight was definitely going to become interesting soon enough.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 11-03-2010, 03:53 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Blackmoon, Aotori, and Orihime
World of the Living, Karakura: Orihime's shop
Holders...sorta

Blackmoon and Aotori's gazes swiveled to Zohara in almost perfect unison, and before Blackmoon could react, Aotori spoke up. "That's what I'm here for, not that Oneesama will let me do anything." He told the vampire sharply, Orihime glanced at him and began to answer his question.

"We need to wear them out, then kill them. Uryu and I both have powers that aren't related to Soul Reapers and purifying, so that might mean we have a good shot at evening out the tipping balance some right here." She told him, stepping out towards the open doors and frowned. "Tsubaki, think you can get in a few full power shots if I concentrate really hard?" She asked softly, a piece of her hairclips broke off and formed a black and gray man no bigger than her hand with spiky hair.

"Well, woman, think you have enough conviction in you for a few full-power shots?" He asked back sharply, Orihime stared at him. "Look inside yourself and answer your own stupid question, woman! Call on me when you know the answer!" He growled, and Orihime sighed, shaking her head.

"I would really prefer you didn't talk to me like that. Why can't you be nice like everyone else? And I have people fighting out there I want to protect, and Ichigo can't any more... I have to be able to help."

"Sure it's not better put to use somewhere else?" The small man asked, Orihime shook her head.

"If you can kill what would otherwise hurt those I care for, my power is just as well used with you as the others, Tsubaki." She murmured, causing Aotori to perk up.

"Let me go help, Oneesama! I can still use my Colibri, let me go help, please?" He asked, Blackmoon's face scrunched up and she sighed.

"I have a bit of energy for some lower strength cero or bala, if you think you can stay close to me, I'll let you try." She said, Aotori nodded quickly. "It seems we'll be outside if you need us, Orihime." Blackmoon said softly before darting out the door, Aotori at her side, Orihime caught the flash of white as Aotori released his sword with a flurry of speaking she didn't catch, and then looked to Tsubaki, it appeared they'd have to wait.

Sayuri Senritsu
World of the Living, Karakura; Shoten
Not on a side as of yet

Sayuri looked up as she felt the power of some kind of kido cover the area she was in, and she tought she heard Kisuke briefly--what the heck? Then there were the birds who wouldn't shut up, something about Hollows and war? "Dang it, I can't feel anything under this--stupid Kisuke didn't think to realize I was here, did he? I'll have to hit him later--for now I'll take on you guys!" she growled before lifting her arms and bringing them back down again, causing a massive wave of glass to rise from the floor and go after the nearest crows as Usagi jogged to her side.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 11-03-2010, 06:55 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

A small critter
World of the Living, Karakura Town
teh phun!

Another, unnerving girl talked Ronoh out of holding the little critter, taking the duty on herself, and the bunny was kind of grateful for the new girl's thoughtfulness. Even he himself could feel the strong sadness of Ronoh, and that wouldn't do. She was supposed to uphold the light, be a beacon, not mope around. The bunny sighed and snuggled into Soyana's lap, being very aware of all the attention that was on him. He didn't care about what they said, and barely followed the conversation when everybody, startled, muttered something about an Hollow army approaching.

The bunny frowned and quickly leapt off of the girl's lap, knowing all too well soon enough everybody would rush out- and they did, leaving only the busty red-haired girl and the other two with the unnerving smell.

Just then, somebody else entered the shop, the most rotten smell the bunny had ever felt accompanying him. He then engaged into a conversation with the other peoples, unaware of the critter, and again the bunny couldn't really bring himself to care. He was just hungry now, and nobody seemed to care about him now so he simply hopped to the nearest plant and sniffed for the most alluring scent, chewing on it.

Truth be told, he'd rather have a face-to-face talk wit Soyana sometime soon, but that would have to wait. It's not like he could arrange that and not blow everything- he was supposed to be an observer, and he had to uphold his duty, especially since no one else seemed to.

Cuora Pani, vasto Lorde
World of the Living, Seeker's Storehousse
Sorta truced with Azaroth.

Darkness. Sweet. Azaroth suddenly destroyed any light source, and the moment of confusion that ensued was enough for me to break out of the restrains, a whimper escaping the woman's lips as I did so. Before she could do anything else, I used a Bala on her before closing in and roundhousing her kneeling figure, sending her crashing in the ground. "Sorry, can't let you do that again, missy," I said as I readied a Cero, while kicking her body up, and then shot it, effectively sending her flying in the mass of reapers.

Suddenly the room lit up and Pani turned to see that his demon friend had gotten entangled with some kind of energy dragon, the advantage given by the darkness temporarily lost. Oh well, I thought, better find that darn stone.

I looked around the room for the altar, which unfortunatly was right the other edge of the room from where I was, behind Azaroth and the soul reaper's Bankai. I grumbled in annoyance- I had to get there before somebody got the stone.

Suddenly, I felt a surge of pain rising from my chest, and I lowered my gaze to see a blade protuding deep from me. "Aww, man, you had to ruin my coat. You have any idea how much I liked this?" I moaned, trying to unnerve the soul reaper behind me, and I guess it worked as he yelled something and the blade within me started changing shape, the blade becoming much thicked and longer- further ruining my clothes- and the tip splitting into two curved halves pointed inwards, getting dangerously close to my face. "What an interesting little trick you have there! Can you take bunnies out of a hat too?"

"Shut up!" he snapped as he tried to pull back his weapon only to be met by my Hierro skin which didn't make it move at all.

"Sorry to burst your bubble," I said as I felt his futile efforts. "But that trick ain't working now." I then headbutted him, breaking his hold on the weapon, only to then pull it out from the front myself. "You see, you got a lucky hit in, it doesn't mean you got me... oh, why am I wasting time, you'll be dead anyway!" I finished with a huff as I used his weapon to slash his torso, deep gashes appearing as he looked at me stupefied. I just had to chuckle at that. "On to the stone then!"

"Don't let them get the stone!" one of them shouted, and I flashed them all a toothy smile. This was gonna get fuuun. Leaping in the fray, I started mowing down reapers as fast as I could, not bothering to kill them as much as get them out of my way, using a roundabout route to get through the room and to the stone.

Sirius Kreutzhart, Inugami
The living.

Sirius sighed as the girl recklessly jumped in the fray, mowing down Hollows like nobody's business. He knew he should have helped, but it all happened so fast he had no time to react to the battle in front of him. He mentally asked for an update on the other reapers conditions from his pack, and instantly received a feedback telling him one of them had awoken and was recollecting his bearings.

Sirius smiled at the news- if one of them was already better, he could watch over his friends and help them recover... although the werewolf was now worried about his brethren, but after all they were only shadows and were acting non-threatening anyway, so he focused on the task at hand.

He leapt among the fray, punching one of the Hollows with his gun, only to spin around and quickly fire a Blunt Shot at point-blank range, sending the monster reeling back. He then let go of one of his guns and, using the chain as leverage, litterally pistol-whipped the monster, before closing in and closing it with another shot.

The monster quickly dissipated away, unlike anything else Sirius had ever experienced. And, since nobody had called him on his actions, he kept going and leapt over Rukia, landing on the head of the Hollow she was facing at the moment and blowing its brains (even though he was sure the monster din't actually have any) out, effectively putting it out. "You gotta make some explanations when we're done here!" he told the Sould Reaper before leaping away.

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:34 AM
Kaioo Offline

Azaroth~ Demon
World of the Living; San Marino, Seekers Hideout
Alliance with Pani

Azaroth was entangled with the large golden dragon, both of them tearing at one another, the dragon snapping at Azaroth's neck, whilst Azaroth swiped his clawed hand across the dragon. Azaroth placed a hand on the top of the dragon's head, then muttered a rapid spell. His Kou' Diatsu-Do materialised in his hands, the one materialising straight through the head of the dragon, and pierced the other side. The Bankai roared in pain, before exploding, diminishing the light in the room. Azaroth landed on the floor, his wings now bubbling, before zapping back inside his body, as he readied his Kou' Diatsu-Do, studying the eight Soul Reapers stood in front of him.

Azaroth pointed his Kou' Diatsu-Do at the Soul Reapers, and smirked as the Kou' Diatsu-Do lit up, the one having energy shooting up towards the tip, whilst the other had energy fire shooting up towards the tip. Azaroth jabbed his Kou' Diatsu-Do forward rapidly, unleashing Faiden and Aoudon, which cut down the eight Soul Reapers with ease. The Soul Reaper who had summoned the golden dragon Bankai was still alive, and Azaroth glanced over at him when suddenly a ball of light burst into view, and floating upwards, lighting up the entire room. Azaroth frowned, but it didn't matter. The Soul Reapers were all dead.

"Kado Faizenshi! From glorious entwining and hypnotic dances, I summon thee forth, Lota!" Azaroth bellowed. "Kado Faizentu! From decrepid wastelands to summer eves on the hallowed grass, I summon thee forth, Lato!"

The first to appear was Lota, a large wingless dragon, or serpent, that was enormous. Its body was white in colour, and it had a nice set of two hundred teeth all primed to rip apart a body. Two large pincers came out of its mouth, and it had sharp as diamond white triangles sticking out of the side of its head.

"Greetings Lota." Azaroth smirked.

The second to appear was Lato, a large winged dragon, its body shiny and metallic. Its body was black in colour, and its eyes glowed a fearsome cobalt blue. Its wings were large, and also metallic. On the bottom of its wings were large jagged points that could be used to slay its opponents. Even its tail was a weapon, the point so deadly it could kill a Soul Reaper with ease.

"And greetings Lato." Azaroth smiled as Lato appeared on his right, with Lota on his left. "Grubs up."

The two dragons surged forward, Lota smashing through the crowd of Soul Reapers, tearing them apart, whilst Lato hovered above the crowd, unleashing a burst of devastating energy which cascaded into several Soul Reapers, scattering their bodies across the room.

"And now the game truly begins." Azaroth smirked, sprouting his wings once more.

Azaroth rose into the air, and spotted Pani instantly, charging through the Soul Reapers, attempting to reach the Fell Stone. Azaroth's eyes narrowed on a group of Soul Reapers in Pani's path who were preparing to release their Zanpakuto out of their Sealed State, and that wouldn't be good, as Azaroth sensed that several of them were very powerful in their Sealed State, and were even more powerful when not sealed. Azaroth swooped down, slamming into the group, and sending them flying out of Pani's way, and Azaroth charged towards the fallen Soul Reapers as they scrambled back up, two of them meeting Kou' Diatsu-Do, before their dead bodies fell limply to the floor, and he felt the strong power now gone. Azaroth spun round, cutting down the rest of the Soul Reapers around him, a total of five, his Kou' Diatsu-Do tearing through them like a knife through melted butter.

Old 11-05-2010, 06:15 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

OOC: Ugh, sorry for lack of posting the past few days. Just haven’t had the motivation, y’know? Plus I’m STILL sick; it’s beginning to really get annoying.

===

None

Zohara watched the two Arrancar rush out into the rain, sighing softly. He would have gone after them, but the female would probably be fine since the little Arrancar was with her. Granted, he might not be incredibly powerful, but he should be strong enough to fend off most of the common Hollows running around. One didn’t become an Arrancar from being weak, after all.

Anyways, there was the human girl that had been left behind. If Zohara went to keep an eye on the Arrancar, the human would be alone, and despite the odd power he sensed coming from the tiny fairy-creature she’d summoned, he still had a feeling she wouldn’t be able to fight very well on her own. The fairy himself had declared the girl didn’t have the conviction to kill. So, it would be best to remain with her and ensure she didn’t get herself killed or something.

“Everyone else has rushed off to join the fray,” he said, giving her a look. “Unless you think we’d be better off waiting here for them to return, we should go out and do what we can to help fight the Hollows. There may be a horde of them, but most of them are relatively low-level, weaker Hollows. However, I can sense a number of Mutated ones, and there’s a Menos somewhere. Everyone else seems preoccupied with the more numerous common Hollows; I think it would be a good focus to go after the Mutated ones.

“I don’t think we’ve introduced ourselves, though. My name, one of the few things about myself I remember, is Zohara Desmond.” He gave the human a smile, keeping his lips over his teeth as not to startle or scare her. There’d be plenty of time for that later…For now, though, it would be best to appear as friendly and helpful as possible.”

\\\

Ronoh =Routaikakami=
World of the Living ; Karakura Town, Above the Town
None

I slept, and in my sleep, I dreamed. But this was not the normal, peaceful slumber I normally had when sleeping in the light. Normally, my dreams were full of Light and joy. Not now. Now, they were nightmares full of darkness and bloodshed and fury and death.

In my dream, the worlds were overrun by millions of Hollows. Even Doshon, a place so full of raw Spirit Fire that just about any other creature would perish if there for too long, was filled to the brim with them. The Hollows were eating, eating everything and everyone. When everything else was gone, they turned on each other, gorging and becoming horribly swollen, monstrous things. And then they ate the worlds, and finally, when there was nothing left, they devoured themselves. And when they became so grotesquely large from their feast, their bodies could stretch no further, and they exploded in a shower of gore. From their gruesome remains rose thousands of tiny Hollows, and the energy released from the detonation caused new worlds to be born. But this was no triumphant revival of the worlds, no glorious rebirth. This was a mockery of existence. The worlds were full of pain and suffering and torment. There was no Light, no joy. The Hollows that were reborn reveled in the agony they caused the inhabitants of the new worlds, and before long, the cycle repeated itself. Over and over, the Hollows destroyed and remade themselves, and in the end all it caused was further suffering of humans, of Routaikakamigami, of every other creature that knew life.

The nightmare caused me to wake, and for a moment I was disoriented. I was still in the Light, my body warm from the sun, but I still sensed rampaging spiritual pressure that could only belong to Hollows. A very, very large number of them, for that matter. It took me several moments to realize that the energy was no lingering figment of my nightmare, and the realization caused my stomach to twist painfully.

What was going on? Where had these Hollows come from, and why had they arrived in such numbers? Below me I could feel the chaos they were wreaking, and I wondered how long I’d been sleeping through the attack. I could tell I hadn’t been slumbering for very long at all, though I felt more refreshed than I had in weeks thanks to sleeping in the sunlight. I felt recharged, and after a moment my confusion and sorrow turned to anger. The Hollows were attacking my charges! They needed to be destroyed.

I sensed several others fighting the Hollows as I let my perch dissolve, diving down through the gray clouds and seeing for the first time how many Hollows there were. Hundreds of them, as far as I could see. In the distance there were blue flashes; Uryu was there, fighting by himself it seemed. Soyana, Kikiraru, and Septem and Quinque were fighting elsewhere; somewhere further in the town, I could feel the spiritual energy of ex-Captain Kisuke Urahara. Yoruichi was off fighting as well. So many were caught up in the fighting, so many who could use my help.

I ruled out going to assist my fellow Routaikakamigami. They’d be able to handle this easily. Urahara would most likely be fine as well, and Yoruichi wasn’t exactly weak. All the same, I kept track of their spiritual energy, ready to go to their aid if they started flagging. I instead encased myself in a brilliant bubble of Light energy, then flew with astounding speed to where Uryu was battling. Within seconds I arrived, diving into a large group of Hollows and letting my bubble explode. Hundreds of blistering-hot shards of golden-blue Light shot in all directions, ripping through Hollows and destroying several dozen. Their fellows were stunned only for a few moments, and soon they were rushing towards me, crazed hunger in their eyes. I reared back and roared at them, pouring weeks of anger, hurt, and helplessness into the sound. The Hollows paused for a moment, startled by my bellow, and I didn’t give them a chance to recover. I swept my tail around, shattering the masks of the closest Hollows and killing them. I slashed at others with the feathers on my arms, slicing some but not killing any of them. My armor began to glow as I released my Spirit Fire a bit, and after a moment a globe of energy rose from my body. This expanded outwards at a rapid pace until a dome had formed, encasing roughly two hundred or so Hollows as well as myself. I then focused and swiped my arms, rapidly absorbing every last bit of Light within the dome. Absolute darkness fell within. I glowed brilliantly with the Light I had absorbed, but none of the light was shed from my body. I cast no illumination, and even the Hollows within a few feet of me were blind.

I added concentrated Sprit Fire to the Light I’d absorbed and a moment later released it in a massive blast. The energy-laced Light rushed out to fill the void within the dome, obliterating the Hollows within as it washed over them. Once the Light returned to its normal state, I dropped the dome and whipped my tail, swinging my head around to look at the remaining Hollows. Many were facing me, looking torn between attacking and fleeing. They desire to devour me overwhelmed their lack of common sense, though, and it wasn’t long before they charged at me. I shot into the air where most of them couldn’t follow, forming a tiny sphere or sparkling blue Spirit Fire between my paws. About twenty or so feet up, I came to a stop and flung the Spirit Fire at a tight throng of Hollows, willing it to detonate several feet above them. The blast ripped them to pieces but was up high enough that the ground wasn’t destroyed.

There were still scores of Hollows left, though, and for each one I destroyed, five more took its place. There were so many of them…there was no doubt that I’d run out of energy before they were all dealt with, but that was a problem I’d deal with when I came to it. For now, I focused on taking out as many as I could.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 11-05-2010, 10:20 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Uryu Ishida =Quincy=
World of the Living, Karakura town
Unaffiliated

"Damn it!" Uryu hissed under his breath, narrowly avoiding being blasted to his death by the assault of the Hollows. His abilities aside, at the height he was at, he had no doubts he would be killed by the fall. To make matters worse, the huge amounts of spiritual energy he was using to form his body into a superconducting loop with which to power the volleys of spirit arrows flying from his bow were making him a prime target for the larger groups. He couldn't hold them all, and they were realizing-- Quicker than he would have hoped-- That the hail of blue things cutting swaths through there numbers were only coming from one place, and that one place had one exceptionally tasty-smelling soul there. Thankfully, before his position could be overrun, Ronoh arrived and picked off the ones getting close to his position, standing atop a thin sheet of spiritons well above the streets of Karakura. Here, his aim was unobstructed by buildings, and he didn't have to worry much about catching any allies in his volleys of arrows.

"Thank you for the assist, Ronoh. If you can keep them off my back and transfer some of your Spirit Energy to me, I think I can hold back the greater portion of the assault. Just release as much Spirit Energy as you can; I should be able to gather it all in a simple manner," Uryu instructed, releasing Licht Regen, sending a volley of twelve hundred arrows in the direction of a horde of the monsters, bolts of blue tearing through them mercilessly and cutting a huge swath in their number. If his previous attacks hadn't gotten their attention, that certainly had. "I think the others can take care of what gets through, but I can't aim that attack properly and defend myself at the same time. Keep them off my back and I think we can end this with a lot less casualties than we feared," He explained, ignoring the pain starting to grow in his hand from firing off so many arrows in such a small span of time. If his left arm was crippled somehow, that would limit him to using the Seele Schneider as a weapon, and he was far more proficient at ranged combat than at melee combat. He doubted Ronoh or himself would allow a Hollow to come so close, but one had to consider every outcome in battle. He knocked another arrow and turned his sharp eyes over Ronoh's shoulder, an arrow flying just past the dragon-like form's neck and slicing through a Hollow close to catching her off guard, unleashing more in the direction most of them seemed to be coming from, a location almost directly over the center of town. Someone had planned this out well. He just hoped no one was getting themselves killed down in the city.

Gin Ichimaru =Soul Reaper captain=
Karakura town, World of the Living
Getting himself killed
Unaffiliated

Gin himself was having more difficulties than he had hoped for. The lack of being able to train, not to mention adjusting to having his arm effectively re-grown (As he told everyone, "Don't ask") was making fighting more difficult than he remembered. Or perhaps it was the fact that he had the luck to be faced by several Gillian- and Ajudchas-class Hollows instead of the normal. "Well, ain't this a kick in the head?" He commented to no one in particular. Some celestial being looking down on his movements with nothing better to do, he suspected. They never replied, though... But either way, when the Hollows attacked, he made sure he got out of the way, conveniently making them hit each other with their attacks meant for him. He just loved making little traps like that. But he had still been hurt in the bit of fighting he'd undertaken; the left sleeve of his haori had almost been ripped off, showing a fairly deep wound, and one of them had hit him square in the chest with a fairly powerful Cero. Not fun, but not strong enough to do any real damage further than what felt like a nasty bruise on his chest. It wouldn't stay this way for long, though; unless he figured out something clever quick, these Hollows would end up getting even more powerful, and then... He cringed to think of getting hit by a Cero at that point. Unfortunately for him, their Hierro (Or something similar) was proving a bit stronger than Shinso.

The sword was mad at him, too, obviously, even though he'd been in on the whole act. It still didn't like him, and its decreased cutting strength showed it. You know, there would be less a chance of me dying here if you worked with me a bit... He thought at the blade, earning a somewhat bitter retort that he didn't want to reiterate. He gave a quick flash step, waiting until the last second and making it hit one of the Gillian, trying to attack him from behind but inadvertently falling into an invisible trap. Well, excuse me for caring about continuing my existence. We'll never reconcile if you keep this up.

Shut up, Gin.
Was the response he got. Lovely, Gin thought to himself Won't even listen to me right now. All right, I suppose I'll just have to think my way out of this one.

Rukia Kuchiki =Soul Reaper, Captain=
Soul Society, South Gate to the Sereitei
Unaffiliated

"I should warn you that I don't have good self control in this form. Please try not to stand in the way; I can't promise I won't attack you as well if you happen to be in the way. But I'll give you any information you want after this is over," Rukia said, her more compassionate side managing to break through for a few seconds. This form was frightening to her because, unlike herself, it was violent and bloodthirsty, but at the same time almost completely emotionless. Worse, Sode no Shirayuki had told her that the form would start to drain away her memories if she remained in it for too long... though she had not specified how long was 'too long' beyond not to hold it any longer than she could her Bankai. That gave her roughly six minutes longer, if her estimate was correct. She wouldn't hold it nearly that long; she was dropping it now. Her scythe returned to the beautiful white blade of Sode no Shirayuki in mid-swing, the well-aimed swipe tearing the Hollow asunder, but not purifying it.

Kisuke Urahara had told her the balance was tipping, and that meant purifying Hollows would be worse for wear than simply eradicating them. Her robes returned to normal as she plunged Sode no Shirayuki through where the heart would have been on a Human of a Hollow, scattering it like ash as the rest of her body returned to normal, swiftly cutting down four more of the beasts, feeling her arm surge with pain again. She'd need to take care of that soon. "Keep them from the buildings; there are defenseless souls in there that need our protection!" She instructed, puncturing the ground in a semicircle before her. She pushed both hands forward after three were made, ice flowing up from the holes made in the ground. "Move! Second Dance, White Ripple!" She exclaimed, a wave of ice rushing forward and cutting through a large group of the Hollows, a good fifty of them instantly encased in ice and then shattering into hundreds of pieces, attracting the attention of the rest of them from the souls hiding inside the buildings of the Rukongai to herself and her hirsute companion. This would buy those in the Sereitei the time they needed to take care of the Hollows and get out here to deal with the rest. She just hoped the two of them could take them all on at once-- But then, for a prospective captain, that shouldn't be a problem... hopefully.
Old 11-06-2010, 10:20 AM
Seliana Offline

Send a message via AIM to Seliana Send a message via MSN to Seliana Send a message via Yahoo to Seliana

OOC: Terribly sorry ladies and gents, I had this thing called weekend leave that I needed to take for my sanity in Recruit School. But here I am, early, just for THIS...oh yeah, and because I'm going to get smashed this week. 8D

Yoruichi Shihoin
Affiliated with the Routaikamigami

Give her another time when all hell hadn't broken loose, and Yoruichi might have given more than a long glance at the appearance of the vampire. But see...hell did break loose at that moment, and like any good Soul Reaper, no matter how old or young, Yoruichi was conditioned to respond immediately to the presence of Hollows. And in such exponential numbers? Please, anything other than fighting them wasn't going to be on her mind.

That, and her next desire was to protect Orihime. The Arrancar were hardly in their strongest states at the present, perhaps only the basic of what they needed. Thus, Yoruichi did her best to keep a sharp eye on the red-headed human girl, though much of her attention was taken up by the Hollows once she was out there.

Briefly, she heard the words "do not purify them" and in her head, she snorted. Three steps ahead, thanks very much. She knew where Hollows went when purified, durr, and was uneasy and aware enough of the balance of souls to know it was a bad, bad idea, even if she ached to relieve the pain of the mutated souls.

In another time, she might have found the fact she was fighting in a dress amusing. The image of a blushing Ichigo at the sight of her dress flapping here and there would be more amusing, but right now, it was the least of her worries. Yoruichi had left much of her stuff back at Kisuke's shop, including her weapons. For her, it was all by Shunpo and hand, and because of that, she was grateful for Ronoh's return and aid, lifting a fist and pumping it at the Elder God before continuing on.

Still, she did hope Urahara would turn up at some point, and bring her stuff with her.

Matsumoto Rangiku
Lieutenant of the Tenth Division
Unaffilated

"Oh, you've gotta be-"

Always ready with a complaint when work was to be done, even at a serious moment, Rangiku nethertheless responded like she'd been trained from the day she'd picked up a zanpakuto; she charged out into the rain after Gin, zanpakuto flashing against the thunderous sky as she threw herself into the fray.

Well, throwing in probably wasn't the correct term. Rangiku was known to be lazy, yes, but she wasn't stupid. There was a reason Hitsugaya valued her judgement, after all, and reason again why Gin Ichimaru actually sought her opinion, as he had done up until this moment.

The first Hollow was ridicuously weak, easy to despatch, leaving her with two coming for her at present, hungry for souls. Haineko thrummed beneath her hand, the growl of its bloodlust and anticipation sounding in her head. Even when it was pissy with her, the zanpakuto was still as happy as ever to fight, waiting impatiently as she took in the two closing in around her, sussing out the best method of taking them both down with as little damage as possible, and as little trouble for Gin, who...didn't seem to be getting on half as well as Gin should be in a fight.

That concern flashed briefly in Rangiku's mind, but then both Hollows leapt at her, and with an inarticulate cry of battle, she swung her blade, crying out the command that would if not destroy, at least distract and wound the Hollows when they were surrounded by a tornado of ash.

"Roar, Haineko!"

Old 11-07-2010, 06:48 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

OoC: Kaioo, do you have a dragon fetish or something? I mean, you could vary a little, using a wyvern, or changing the shapes of your dragons xP

Cuora Pani, vasto Lorde
World of the Living, Seeker's Storehousse
Sorta truced with Azaroth.

In the corner of my eye I could see Azaroth summoning up two beings- some dragon-like things and then coming my way to wipe out the horde I was happily crushing under my heel. I glared him for a split second before muttering. "Party pooper..."

Oh well, the Stone was more important than some mindless carnage, even though it was one of the rare times I ever indulged into this. With a sigh, I threw the sword to its Shinigami, splitting his head open before I fired another Cero and clearing the way of those other silly people who tried to stop me.

This is it, I thought as I neared the altar and smashed the case holding the Stone. I grabbed it and, as I turned around to face some idiots screaming to leave their treasure alone, I felt it meld with myself, a sudden surge of power rushing through me. "Oh, JUST QUIT IT!" I roared, lighting erupting from my body and striking all of my opponents down. I was surprised, to say the least. So this is the power of Fell. Interesting... I mused, and then let thunders fly for the whole room, striking down everyone who wasn't the demon or his underlings, cackling like a cliched mad scientist as they all fell down, electrocuted.

I cocked my head. The "quest" was done, and we only had to get back. They wouldn't be able to follow us, and didn't know who we were- not to count Azaroth turned off the light so they couldn't really give a clear description of us anyway.

Still... The fight was making me kinda hungry. More like in the mood for an appetizer, actually. And what better appetizer of a room full of strong spirits?

Azaroth, recall your dragons unless they want to join in on the feast, I warned him. I'm getting hungry...

That said, I let the power of the stone course through me, filling me to the brim with energy. Energy that I used to power up my Negacìon, creating some sort of spirit vaccuum towards me that only truly strong beings could resist. And noone of those Soul Reapers was fit for that.

Sirius Kreutzhart, Inugami
The living.

Rukia had promised him an explanation when everything was done, and he'd take her on that deal later. Now, there were more pressing matters.

The girl changed her weapon, from a blood-red sickle like thing to a pure-white sword, flicking it around with grace unfitting of a battle, and after saying something about a dance- a technique no doubts, Sirius thought- and suddenly many of the monsters in the front line froze up on the spot.

This is my cue, the wolf-spirit thought. Acting before any of the other Hollows could so much as be surprised about the sudden attack he leapt in the fray, uttering "Sim Tua Pars! Per Decem Secundās!" A rush of magical power surged from his weapons, and he knew the spell had worked, despite his Magister being into a different dimension he could still draw from him.

However, it wasn't as strong as it would've been normally, but that wasn't really a concern. He only needed his magic signal to use the killer technique. The caramel haired boy jumped on the head of a frozen Hollow, leaping high over the fray. He then pointed both his guns down, shouting "Ein!" as he shot one bullet each, planting it in the ground with incredible force that made him recoil higher up. "Zwei!" he said as another bullet was shot, faraway from the first one, on the other side of the frozen barrier. "Drei!" he continued, planting a third bullet, and then another while saying "Vier!" Then he started plummeting exactly at the center of the lines connecting the four bullets, landing on his lands. "Fünf!" he said as he shot one last bullet in the ground behind him. "Cross formation: Exterminator's bullet!"

Pillars of light erupted from the five spots, joining into a prism-like formation and creating a dome of light that utterly shocked most of the beasts inside of it. Burning with holy light, the dome exploded outwards, creating a zone void of the monsters, Sirius kneeling in the middle. Before anymore monsters could do anything about him, the wolf-spirit harnessed the remaining energy from the blast and shot several rounds into the horde, damaging some of those mindless beasts.

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.

Last edited by DarkGardevoir; 11-07-2010 at 09:36 PM.
Old 11-07-2010, 10:50 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

OOC: My comp. just totally deleted the lovely long post I had going, and if you guys didn't know, the undo button on here doesn't work, so I have no time to type for anyone else as of right now... And is Shne gonna post anytime soon for Ichi???

Orihime
World of the Living, Karakura: Orihime's shop
Holders...sorta

Tsubaki now turned to Zohara and glared at him before speaking. "Are you deaf or are you trying to send her on a death mission? We just discussed that fact she only has a few good blows she can deliver, nad you want to take her to fight mutated Hollows?!?!" He yelled, surprisingly loud for his small size, Orihime looked at him confusedly as nother piece of her hairclip broke off to form a young man with a blond ponytail, dressed all in red.

"For the first time in a very, very long time, I have to agree with Tsubaki. Sending Miss Orihime to fight mutated Hollows would be a very bad plan as her offensive skills are not nearly as effective as her defense skills, it would endanger her, something none of us can allow." Shuno said solidly, Tsubaki turned his glare to Shuno for a moment before it returned to Zohara, and Orihime blushed.

"Shuno, Tsubaki, I can voice my own opinions I know my limits as well as you do!" She almost whined, sounding childish as she complained to the fairies about their actions and words. Then she sighed and looked at Zohara. "As Shuno said, my name is Orihime Inoue. Those two, as I said, are Shuno and Tsubaki, two of the six creatures that make up my powers, properly called Shun Shun Rikka. As much as I disagree with their voicing it, however, I have to agree with them--trying to fight mutated hollows is not the best idea or me to go along with, my greatest powers lie in healing and shielding, not attacking. Maybe we could tell others like Soyana or Yoruichi and fight the weaker ones ourselves? I think I could last a little longer against them before I'd have to revert to just keeping people safe or healing the injured." Orihime said, keeping the longing to go check on Ichigo silent, she really would have rather headed out to find him, even though he no longer had an enormous target above his head, she felt the need to make sure Ichigo was safe, as he could no longer see the things that tended to harm the human race while she still could. "Maybe help Blackmoon and Aotori, keep and eye on them? Is that acceptable you two?" She asked the fairies floating about a foot away from her at eye level. Shuno frowned, but Tsubaki shrugged.

"It'll be safer than fighting mutated Hollows." Shuno allowed, Tsubaki snorted.

"But it's you're descision, woman. Even if that's not what you want to do." He grunted, Orihime sighed and frowned at him as Shuno returned to her hairpin.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 11-08-2010, 01:49 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

Septem, Quinque, and Alex
World of Living, Karakura Town
None, Holders, and Neutral respectively

More and more people were fighting the Hollows, Alex could sense, and even with the arrival with another Routaikakami he could tell it wasn't going to be enough. The monsters just kept one coming, and the small handfull that they were could not hold off every single one forever. There was some driving force behind this entire horde, and they should be directing their attacks there. He was concentrated on his plans that he didn't notice one of the Hollows diving at his back until a golden lance flew by him, narrowly missing him and obliterating the Hollow.

"Careful, mortal," Septem said as he flew near Alex. "Your death would be most untimely at the moment. Our numbers are short enough as it is." To prove his point he thrust out with one of his lances, and crackling gold energy blasted form the weapon and fromed an ever-widening cone that went out for nearly a hundred yards before dispersing, leaving an empty space where it had been. The space was soon filled up with more Hollows.

"This is getting us nowhere," Quinque complained as he formed a pillar of light below him. It obliterated Hollows the same way Septem's attack had, but more Hollows soon appeared. "We need to attack the stronger Hollows, or at least the Menos."

"I agree," Alex replied, slashing through the Hollows that never seemd to diminish. "We're only wearing ourselves out here." He raised his sword and slashed down, creating an arc of deep blue enrgy that cut through anything it came into contact with. "But the only problem is actually getting there."

((OH MY GOD CRAP ENDING. *hits self repeatedly*))

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 11-08-2010, 06:42 AM
Kaioo Offline

Azaroth~ Demon
World of the Living; San Marino, Seeker's Storehouse
Alliance with Pani

Azaroth smirked when Pani got the Fell Stone, and raised his arm into the air, summoning his dragon servants back to him. When they made contact with his body, they vanished, and he breathed deeply as he watched Pani unleash the power of the stone. A bolt of electricity surged towards Azaroth, who twirled round, taking the electricity in his hand, and unleashing a massive beam about the same size as him, which surged towards a group of Soul Reapers behind a barrier.

The barrier lasted about a split second, the beam shattering it upon touch, before cutting through the Soul Reapers. The Soul Reapers had just been slaughtered here, and he felt their pain, as well as their suffering. Azaroth glanced at Pani for a moment.

Enjoy Azaroth thought mentally to Pani, chuckling.

It was then that Azaroth saw a Soul Reaper, the same one who had released his Bankai earlier, sneaking up on Pani, totally unnoticed, his Zanpakuto ready to be brought down upon Pani. Azaroth raised his arm, clenching the fingers, as the Soul Reaper rose into the air, his Zanpakuto stuttering to the floor, and with a twist of his hand, the Soul Reaper's body crumpled to the floor in a mess.

Kikiraru Dashinara~ Routaikakami, Prevailer of Fury
Humanoid True Forme
Ronoh

Kikiraru burst forward, unleashing a powerful burst of energy into the chest of the Mutated Hollow, and it was flung off the roof, and smashed into a building on the other side of the road. Not relenting, Kikiraru fired a thin beam which was cyan in colour, and watched as it pierced the Hollow's body, before exploding. This battle was beginning to become tedious. No matter how many were killed, more just kept coming. They needed a strategical plan to take down this offensive.

Kikiraru turned around to find himself facing several Gillians, and stepped towards them, twisting his hands as he unleashed a barrage of energy which tore their bodies apart. Kikiraru closed his eyes for a moment, before turning his attention up to the still approaching Hollow army. Kikiraru now had a plan, but it would be energy consuming. But did it matter, the army had to be stopped.

Kikiraru planted his hands onto the hard surface of the roof, closing his eyes as he channeled his power carefully and with precision. Kikiraru raised his head now, glaring up at the Hollows as he unleashed snall shockwaves of his energy into the roof of the building.

Ronoh, or Soyana, whichever. Kikiraru spoke telepathically to Ronoh and Soyana. I'll need a bit of support. What I'm about to do is going to draw a lot of attention from the Hollows, and I would prefer it if I didn't have to deal with them attacking me.

Old 11-08-2010, 02:56 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

OOC: So, RAC came and got the comp Saturday, thus dashing my hopes that I'd get to keep it XD. I've been a bit busy, which is why I haven't posted till now.

Wheeeee for massive Hollow invasions! /random

===

None

Zohara ignored the ranting of the small fairy creature for the most part, only interested in the fact that it had revealed the girl –named Orihime- wasn’t very good at fighting. Another fairy appeared from the human’s hairclip and said pretty much the same thing, and after a quick introduction and explanation of the fairies, Orihime herself said she was better at healing and shielding than combat. Zohara nodded aimlessly, adopting a worried expression while secretly glad to hear the information. It would make things easier when he made his strike, knowing who to go after first.

“I see,” he said after she was finished speaking. “I have no desire to get you into battles you may not be able to handle. Perhaps we should call the attention of the others to the stronger Hollows and deal with the weaker ones. Or giving a bit of assistance to the others may work. I agree with helping Blackmoon, especially. She’s in no shape to fight this sort of horde, even with her little friend to protect her. If we hurry we can catch up with them before they get too far away.”

Zohara then paused, looking thoughtful for a moment before adding, “I’m not exactly sure how fast you can run, but I’m more than capable of carrying you. No offense, but we need to act and move quickly if we’re going to be of any use to the others.”

\\\

Ronoh =Routaikakami=
World of the Living ; Karakura Town
None

I released a spiral of Light energy that soared several miles into the air before raining back down as thousands of brilliant golden shards, slicing into dozens upon dozens of Hollows and slaying them. In the momentary lull after the attack, I flew back towards Uryu, temporary startled when the Quincy aimed an arrow at me and let it fly. The bolt of energy went by me, though, and I turned to see it thunk into a Hollow my attack had missed. With so much energy in the air I hadn’t sensed it coming up on me.

“My thanks,” I said to the young human when I reached him. I then coiled my body around him, using myself as a barrier to shield him as I started gathering Light energy. There was enough space between my coils for the Quincy to fire arrows without his aim or vision being obscured; no Hollow would get close enough to attack him, though, and even if they did they would have to tear through me to reach him. I was surprised he was still able to fight, considering the strength of his last assault.

After absorbing a large amount of energy, I released it in a shimmering, blinding shield of white, melding it around us in an orb. Intense heat and light radiated from the outer layer of the shield, making it impossible for any of the Hollows to get within several yards of us without being turned to cinders. The shield took a considerable amount of energy, though; packing enough raw Light energy into such a small space to make it this hot wasn’t an easy task. Because the light and heat were directed outward, neither Uryu nor I would be affected by it.

I then released my Spirit Fire a bit more, to roughly fifty percent full power. Uryu had said he should be able to collect what I gave off, but I knew his body could only handle a small amount of my energy. Too much Spirit Fire, even if he channeled it directly into his attacks and didn’t hold it for more than a second or two, could literally tear him apart.

I wasn’t going to leave all the attacking solely to the Quincy, though. I formed a small sphere of Spirit Fire between my paws and infused it with Light energy, letting it grow to roughly the size of a small car. I then flung it, allowing it to pass through my shield without damage to either. It flew erratically for several seconds before exploding violently over a large mass of Hollows. Blue-gold Light energy and Spirit Fire combined into a sort of lava, pouring over the Hollows and incinerating them. The liquefied energy then spread outward, being drawn to the spiritual presence of nearby Hollows. For nearly a minute the molten energy spread, jumping from one Hollow to the next, until it was exhausted. The last few drops sizzled before fading away, leaving a randomly-shaped area free of Hollows, at least for now.

\\\

Soyana =Routaikakami=
World of the Living ; Karakura Town
None

“This is getting us nowhere!” Soyana muttered tightly, swinging Te-no Akai Bachi Kokushi and cutting down another swath of Hollows. “The more I destroy, the more that come! Someone is controlling these things, making a calculated strike against us. And not just here…I can sense them, so many dying, all over the world…”

Angrily, Soyana whipped her scythe around, hacking apart a Hollow behind her with more force and vehemence than she’d intended. So many souls were being chained to the World of the Living, being slaughtered brutally by the Hollows and in risk of becoming like their killers. And Soyana was far too busy slaying the attackers to do her duty. She felt the presence of so many trapped souls, like a crushing pressure bearing down on her. It was all she could do not to rush to the nearest spirit and free it from the living world. If she abandoned her assault now, though, many more unfortunate humans would end up dead and chained.

Ronoh, or Soyana, whichever, came a sudden telepathic message from Kikiraru. I'll need a bit of support. What I'm about to do is going to draw a lot of attention from the Hollows, and I would prefer it if I didn't have to deal with them attacking me.

Soyana didn’t bother replying. She could sense Ronoh helping the Quincy boy and knew the younger Routaikakami would be unable to assist Kikiraru. Flicking her wrist, she gave the command and Te-no Akai Bachi Kokushi broke down into thousands of searing-hot crimson shards. She then darted off, directing the shards to cut a path through the Hollows for her. Within a few moments she reached the Prevailer of Fury, seeing a large number of Hollows bearing down on him as he prepared some attack or another. With a sweep of her arm, Soyana willed the shards of her scythe to destroy them, and seconds later their crumbling bodies were washed away by the rain.

That was another thing. As she’d fought, Soyana had noticed her energy seemed to be sapping faster than was normal, and the uncomfortable feeling was growing all the stronger. If she’d been a weaker-willed being, she might have simply curled up somewhere. As it was, she was surprised the weaker Hollows were so active. It was most likely their desire to consume the numerous powerful souls that were fighting against them. Still, the rain was an enemy they couldn’t fight, and unless it let up soon, they might be in real danger.

For now Soyana couldn’t worry about that. She reformed Te-no Akai Bachi Kokushi and gripped the hilt tightly in both hands, commanding, Konpaku Kuroi Munashii Kuiarasu!” as she flung the weapon into the air. Nearly thirty Hollows that had rushed forward to try and attack her while she was unarmed abruptly found themselves drawn into a bizarre dimension. No light, no sound, no sensory input at all. Only a crushing darkness that seemed to last forever. Even Hollows, creatures of darkness that they were, could not stand this strange place. They started to shriek, but no sound came from them.

And then the crushing pressure grew worse, and the Hollows could sense their energy being drained from them. They thrashed and screamed, but it did them no good. And when all their energy was sucked away, they were cast out of the horrible place they’d been drawn into. For a moment they rejoiced, but then their bodies broke apart into a black dust and was washed away by the rain before fading entirely.

The Hollows that had been outside the range of Soyana’s attack halted when they saw what just happened. They were clearly confused, and Soyana smiled grimly as her Konpaku-no Oogama fell from the air. She deftly caught it and spun it in an elegant arc, warily watching the Hollows surrounding them. A few Gillians were approaching, drawn by the lack of commotion, and Soyana spun her weapon back into the air, barking, Konpaku Kuroi Munashii Kuiarasu!” once more as she sent the scythe-blade spinning towards a knot of Hollows.

The beasts vanished into a counter-dimension within Te-no Akai Bachi Kokushi, and their spiritual pressure was completely siphoned away. It only took a few seconds, though to the souls trapped in her weapon, time seemed to extend into eternity. Once all the energy of the trapped souls had been drained, they were ejected back into the world. Only souls weaker than Soyana could be drawn into her Konpaku-no Oogama; stronger ones could survive the draining, but Soyana was targeting the weakest ones, which would be destroyed after their energy was drained.

Just as the Gillians arrived, Te-no Akai Bachi Kokushi spat the out the Hollows it had absorbed. As it had drained them, the empty space in the bend of the blade had been filling with a dark, pulsing crimson light. After roughly seventy Hollows had so helpfully contributed their energy, the space was completely filed, and the truly destructive part of Konpaku Kuroi Munashii Kuiarasu was revealed. Stepping close to Kikiraru so he wouldn’t get caught in the blast, Soyana willed Te-no Akai Bachi Kokushi to release the energy it had stolen. The Konpaku-no Oogama gave a single, slow arc in the air, and then the orb of energy at its center rapidly imploded. The backlash of displaced energy blew outwards, tearing through the Hollows in all directions for nearly five miles. Any Hollow caught in the blast, be they common or Mutated, were disintegrated by the force of the blast.

Soyana gave a huff after releasing her attack, calling Te-no Akai Bachi Kokushi back to her hands. She spun it for a moment before holding it in her right hand and dropping her left, casting about warily. Despite the fact that she’d taken out a hefty number of Hollows, it would only be a few seconds before more filled the space she’d cleared. For now, though, they had a second or two, and Soyana faced Kikiraru while keeping an eye out for approaching Hollows. She wanted to ask maybe he knew anything about this strange attack, but she didn’t want to disturb him lest she make him lose his concentration in whatever he was planning. And really, at the moment it didn’t matter how or why the attack was happening; all that mattered was stopping it. If they couldn’t do that, then the reason behind it and the one responsible would hardly be important.

^Rock Musical Bleach^