Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2010, 01:58 PM
Master Groudon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Groudon Send a message via Yahoo to Master Groudon
Default The Kuriboh Clan![Sign up]

The Kuriboh Clan

The Story

“Alright Yugi, prepare to face my wrath! Go Blue-eyes White Dragon! Attack his worthless Kuriboh!” Seto Kaiba said. “I don’t think so! I activate the spell card, Multiply! Now if I tribute my Kuriboh, I can get 5 Kuriboh tokens!” A monster of some sort appeared and destroyed Kuriboh. The shards from his destruction created 5 copies of himself. Kaiba just chuckled. “Ha! those worthless things cant stop this! I activate Dimensional Prison! Say good bye to your Kuribohs! “Kurrr!!!!” The Kuribohs cried as they were sent away to another dimension.

This world is inhabited with evil duel spirits that try to turn all the good spirits bad. These 5 brave Kuribohs must try to find a way to live there in peace and return back home. The first kuriboh that was tributed was found in a forest nearby. “kurr!” he said. “We must find a way out of here!” And so the adventure begins….

To sign up here’s the guide you must follow:

Name: (what’s the name of your Kuriboh?)

Color: (what’s the color of your Kuriboh? I made this so you wont get mixed up with someone else)

Job: (what can your Kuriboh do to help out the civilization?)

Description: (give your kuriboh a personality. a kuriboh without a personality is like Yugi without a deck)

Power: (your Kuriboh must have a power to fight back against the demons. No god mod. I don’t want to see a Kuriboh that can do a spirit bomb or a hyper beam. That’s just crazy. But be creative. Try to make a cool power that jumps out of the page.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Each time you complete a job, some EXP. And when the EXP reaches 100, that skill levels up. So heres the stats:

Attack-(the higher the level, the more damage you do)

Construction-(the higher the level, the faster you can get the job done)

Hunting-(the higher the level, the more likely chance of you getting more food)

Intelegence-(the higher the level, the more chance of you figuring out a way to get back home)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The enemies (or demons) you incounter can be any Yu-gi-oh monster EXCEPT:
1.Any of the three gods
2.Exodia
3.Any of the 5D's(Stardust Dragon, Red Dragon Archfiend, Ancient Fairy Dragon, Black Rose Dragon, and Black-winged Dragon)
4.Earthbound Immortals.
5.Red-eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
I think that sounds fair enough.

Notes

I will play as the real Kuriboh.

This is my first role play! I hope I did good.

Last edited by Master Groudon; 10-12-2010 at 10:28 PM.
Old 10-14-2010, 03:02 PM
Master Groudon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Groudon Send a message via Yahoo to Master Groudon
Default Re: The Kuriboh Clan![Sign up]

Alright. Im ready for some sign ups.
Old 10-20-2010, 01:24 PM
Master Groudon Offline

Still waiting....... *sigh*
Old 10-20-2010, 09:51 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Its been nine days since the RP opened, I think its clear no one intends on joining it. Bumping up the thread by triple posting, which is against the rules by the way, isn't going to solve the problem.

If you want my honest opinion, the RP’s background storyline is extremely limited and is pretty vague. You’ve made the goal apparent, but the methods and objectives to accomplish that are unclear. Not to mention this new dimension has no name, no map, no layout, and no description, so what are you expecting people to do with it?

Second, from personal standpoint, I never signed up for this because I know I wouldn’t be too crazy about being forced to RP a Kuriboh. That doesn’t exactly leave a whole lot of variety for an RPer to choose from when it comes to designing and making their character unique. Meanwhile, they’re forced to RP as a rather weak (an in my opinion, ugly) character, and you’ve given them very little to work with in terms of storyline exposition.

Case in point, if no one’s posting in your sign up, it’s a sign you might need to reevaluate your RP, look at what might have gone wrong, and don’t even be afraid to ask another RP their honest opinion about it (ask for more than just a “looks good, good luck with it!” kind of remark). Bumping up the thread and making it look like the RP has more activity than it actually does won't solve the problem. This kind of thing happens to everyone, but what really matters is what you take away from it.

Closed Thread