Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-08-2010, 04:04 AM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit
Default When Earth calls for help~Su

You walk into your room, and flop down on the bed. There is nothing to do, nothing to watch, and anything that is happening is boring. Your friends are all gone somehow, and half of the people on the planet are gone along with them. There is something odd about the scent of the air, it smelt like Pomegranates and fire. The smell of mortal blood. You could tell that there was either someone bleeding nearby, or a killer. You look out your window, and see a shady weirdo with a black cape. He sees you, and time freezes. You are now in a rainbow room, but within one second or so, you are somewhere else.

When a faint light comes on, you see a few others down a hall; he walls seem to be of steel. You know exactly where you are, for you read about this place. You were in the world of Pokémon, in some clone of the Labyrinth. Many of the people get up, and little, tiny bugs swarm around all of you. Little people drop from the walls, hissing at some of the people. You call for them to stop, but they never do. They hit each of you with a crowbar, and everything goes black…

You appear in a room, made of stone colored Silver and Gold. The odd little people are watching you, and you look around. There are ten Pokémon behind bars. You attempt to run towards one, but your feet and hands are chained to the wall. As the others wake up, your chains grow weaker. When the last person wakes up, you break out and somehow rip the bars apart of one of the cages. The Pokémon are enveloped into some Poké balls that are hidden in the cages, and you find them, taking the Pokémon for yourself.

You must now learn how to use these Pokémon, and how to save your home planet from the killer’s gaze. This will mean:

You must get out of the Labyrinth, trying not to be killed by the powerful Pokémon and monsters down there, and find a way to kill the killer.

You will need to capture more Pokémon in able to do this. There are five needed types; at least one person must have a Pokémon of these types.
Water, Grass, Fire, Dragon, and Dark.
~~~
On the other hand, if you are NOT good, here is your main plot.

You have heard there are humans down in the mines, called the Labyrinth. You go down there, and you fight few of the humans, knocking them out with your crowbar. Half of you help chain them to the walls in the next room. The other half is sent to watch all of the 5 exits.

You watch the 10 humans wake up, and grow slightly, but not much, weaker. You allow them to free the Pokémon, and now you are looking for them, trying to destroy them before they get to kill the killer, who is your bigger brother in a way.

You can do this by either tricking them to tug on a Ninetails’ tail, or by killing them.

Dying in the Rp:
Yes, you CAN die if you are severely hurt without being brought to a hospital in time. If you do die, there are two places you drift off to.

The light clan: Your spirit drifts off to earth, haunting the killer that sent you to this new place.

The dark clan: Your spirit is sent to the darker side of the moon. You will be determined to make new Alien friends.
There is a way to revive your character; however, it is quite hard. You must give a soul of a Pokémon that cared for you or the person in question for this person to come alive. To revive these Pokémon, just ask me within Pm, and I will roll a six sided dice. Anything under three means your Pokémon will NOT be revived, anything over three will have your Pokémon revived. Three itself will draw a re-roll, and the second roll will be counted.

RULES
1.) No godmodding. We don’t want any complaints of you never getting hurt, or of you being over powered.
2.) No bunnying. If you want to be bunnied because you will be away, you can ask in the Discussion. If I find anyone trying to kill your character unfairly during this, I will take away their right to bunny them, and I will bunny the character myself.
3.) No Mary sues. No one is perfect. Everyone has a flaw here and there, even in appearance. Being perfect will make you look like a noob in this Rp.
4.) There are some things that I will decide on. These things are:
If your attack fully hits (If it doesn’t, the opposing person will get a tiny scar or something);
If you are accepted or not
If your revive is a succeed or fail
And if the nice people are killed.
5.) Stay active. At least two posts a week. Otherwise, tell me or say it in the Discussion.
6.) No whining if you are declined. I will give a reason for why you were not accepted.
7.) No legends unless I say you can. Pheone does not count, but it can NOT evolve into Manaphy.

Good side:

Name: (First, last optional.)
Appearance: (One paragraph with and without a picture)
Personality: (How does your character act around others? At least one paragraph)
History: (How was this person’s life? Two paragraphs minimum)
Pokémon: (What Pokémon did he/she save?)
Weapon: (Max of two)
Theme Song: (Optional, but lots of people like to)
Other:

Bad side: Note that these things are monsters; nothing too powerful.

Name: (First, last optional.)
Appearance: One paragraph with and without a picture. Human form and true form)
Personality: (How does this person act towards others? One paragraph minimum)
History: (What happened in this monster’s past? Two paragraphs minimum)
Powers: (What Powers did they have?)
Weaknesses: (What are the weaknesses and weak points?)
Theme song: (Optional, but lots of people add this)
Other:

Accepted
Dark Moonlight-Seleza

Reserved/Pending
Malcuz-Zac
Monday-Lisa

Banned If you post while you are banned, you have a high chance of being reported.
No one. Thank god.

Last edited by MoonKit; 10-08-2010 at 09:37 PM.
MoonKit Offline

Default Re: When Earth calls for help~Su

Extra events:

Gallahwo?
Durring five posts, all Pokemon seem to look like Owls. (One or two people)

Gibbereish brained!
For one post, all words get mixed up similar to how words jumble up for Percy Jackson. (Everyone at some point)

More to come!

Last edited by MoonKit; 10-08-2010 at 09:41 PM.
MoonKit Offline

Good side;

Name: Alexa Beonia
Appearance: Main idea of her appearance.
Alexa wears her hair up in a bun, but she has her own ways of making it look cute. Hwe purple and blue streaked hair goes into a small, smile-like bun. Her eyes are the color of the ocean, but they change to gold somehow when she enters the Labyrinth. She is usually found in her purple and white shirt with a pink heart on both shoulders. Her skirt is midnight blue, and goes past her kneas. She has long, purple socks and blue and purple shoes. She sometimes puts glitter in her hair to cover up all of the odd blends. Her skin is quite light, but it gets pale whenever she is scared.
Personality: Alexa is calm, and kind-hearted. She is good at fixing almost anything. She has fixed broken stuffed animals, broken computors and laptops, and sometimes even got small things out from the sink drain. She wouldn't hurt even the littlest bug. She is able to squish bee's when needed, yet can't do that to Beedril. If she somehow gets mad at anyone, she always turns almost as red as Roudolf's nose. She always goes to help others if needed, and hates the evil monsters that caged the poor Pokemon. She would do anything to kill them and the killer that sent her to this land.
Pokémon: Skitty.
Later on: Zorua (No link needed, I know of this uber cute Pokemon)
Weapon: A fairie wand, she only knows a few calls. She also has a home made spear set, made with a stick and a pointed rock.
Other:

Bad person;
Name: Lazara Horrorsith (Nickname: Liz)
Appearance:
Human form;
True form; Main idea
Lazara has a brown cap over her face, showing only her bood red eyes.
Personality: (How does this person act towards others? One paragraph minimum)
History: Lazara was not born a dragon, rather she was born as a human. She had lived in Sunnyshore city, and had grown up to a scientist and a rich person. Her mother was always shopping, and her dad was trying to find a cure for worlds most unspoken word; death. With them both gone, Lazara was never with lots of people. She soon grew to be Closterphobic, and whenever too many people were in a room, she would often get either sad or enraged. She then noticed one thing; Her parents were happy together, and were often talking about her behind her back. Ten days after she came to know this, she takled to her parents, but they wouldn't speek up. She soon ended up going to the Monster Counsel, and she was defeated.

Few monsters felt sorry for her, so they worked together to turn her into one of the monsters themselves. She had seemed to love dragons, so they cloned her as one. One month after she was revived, a great war went up between the Monsters and mortals, and apparently the monsters won.
Powers: She can turn darkness into a weapon itself.
Weaknesses: It takes two months for her to re-form in her True form. She is really weak at her neck and around the heart. She is slightly closterphobic.
Theme song: (Optional, but lots of people add this)
Other:

Last edited by MoonKit; 10-08-2010 at 10:01 PM.
Old 10-08-2010, 05:00 AM
malcuz Offline
Amateur Trainer

Please reserve me
Good side:
Name: Zac
Appearance: (One paragraph with and without a picture)
Personality: (How does your character act around others? At least one paragraph)
Pokémon: (What Pokémon did he/she save?)
Weapon: (Max of two)
Other:
Old 10-08-2010, 01:04 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Goodie!

Name: Seleza
Appearance: She has very long black hair, so long it trails behind her. But as to keep her running, the hair is bouncy and can quickly rise into the air. (She uses her fan weapon to keep it up.) She wears a very flexible bouncy black dress. She can pin it up so the bottom of the dress is puffing out, or take out the pins and have it down as a normal dress. She wears black boots, which she can easily brush in. Her eyes are blood red - but that's because she wears contacts. She's very very pretty and has long eyelashes.
Personality: Seleza is simply kind, always striving towards helping other people before herself. If she's feeling any negative feelings, she will be really huffy and say rude things she doesn't mean. If she's sad, she just is completely silent and nobody can communicate with her, though she will do what people tell her.
History: Seleza took interested in fighting before anything else, as her family were quite famous for mass-making DS games and were constantly under threat - Seleza was mostly targeted by rival companies. Once she learned to fight, she took up many fighting styles, using the way of the ninja mostly. For a long while in her life, she spent her nights as an insomniac, fighting any assassins. Then she said goodbye to her family and left England with no mention to anyone else.

Her boat was sunk and a black figure grabbed her and knocked her unconscious. When she woke up she was in a hotel, and had to fight for her life against small people. Her tactics were constantly failing her, because she had never imagined fighting people so small. Eventually, Seleza fled, hearing the screams of other people in the hotel. Then the story began, and she woke in a labyrinth, breaking free of chains as another nine people awoke...
Pokémon: Gabite
Weapon: Her fan which has razor blades inside which can pop up if the fan is tilted upside down, and her sword Bellerophon, which can call Pegasus. (I roll a 100-sided dice if she tries to call Pegasus, and there is a 1-20 chance she will actually call the creature for an attack.)
Theme Song: Bellerophon!
Come forth!
Bring me Pegasus!
Bring the power of light!
(That's the summoning words for her sword Bellerophon)
Other: I can change Pegasus to a Pokémon if you want..

Spoiler:

Last edited by Dark Moonlight; 10-08-2010 at 03:09 PM.
Old 10-08-2010, 02:27 PM
MoonKit Offline

Malcuz: Reserved.

Dark: Reserved, there are only two changes that I can see. Pegasus is fine, but only one Pokemon at this point, and can you please provide links to the two Fifth Generation Pokemon?
Second, you were on the mortal earth with a few Pokemon running around, with only rare encounters. They are on earth because the Dimension gate was opened by the killer. Otherwise it is fine.
Old 10-08-2010, 02:37 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Edited, but I don't understand your second point.

Spoiler:
Old 10-08-2010, 03:00 PM
MoonKit Offline

You start of on normal earth, and end up in the Labyrinth, where you are knocked unconscious by the tiny monster dudes.
Old 10-08-2010, 03:08 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyokit View Post
You start of on normal earth, and end up in the Labyrinth, where you are knocked unconscious by the tiny monster dudes.
Okay, so I'll just edit the location.

EDIT: Changed to England.

Spoiler:
Old 10-08-2010, 06:02 PM
Monday Offline
Amateur Trainer

Still being completed...

Name: Lisa

Appearance: Lisa. She has long black hair tied up into two ponytails. Her eye colour is blue/grey. She wears a red long sleeved shirt with a red ribbon tied round her neck like a cats collar. She also has a black skirt on. She has a blue and white jumper tied round her waist. She also has black long socks that go all the way up her legs stopping just under the hem of her skirt just over her knees. She also wears a pair of red shoes. She also has a black, red and silver beaded bracelet on her wrist.

Pokémon: Cyndaquil (Shiny if possible)

Weapons: A bow with handmade arrows. She also has a pair of twin Daggers

Other: The bracelet she wears is very precious to her and she hates people touching it. She can also be very stealthy.

Last edited by Monday; 10-08-2010 at 08:22 PM.
Old 10-08-2010, 06:43 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

EDIT: Blank

Spoiler:

Last edited by Dark Moonlight; 10-08-2010 at 07:31 PM.
Old 10-08-2010, 07:02 PM
MoonKit Offline

Monday: Reserved.

Dark's baddie: Denied. The personality and appearance for Human form are too short, and it seems oerpowerfull. It's history is ruining the plot.
Old 10-08-2010, 07:30 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Quote:
Monday: Reserved.

Dark's baddie: Denied. The personality and appearance for Human form are too short, and it seems oerpowerfull. It's history is ruining the plot.
Wahoo! It doesn't exist now. I knew the idea was absolute ********..

Spoiler:
Old 10-08-2010, 07:44 PM
MoonKit Offline

Darkmoonlight has been BANNED for: Cursing. Taken off of my friends list.
Old 10-08-2010, 08:06 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Quote:
Darkmoonlight has been BANNED for: Cursing. Taken off of my friends list.
I didn't actually curse, I just did some asteriks because I didn't want to curse.

Spoiler: