Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 10-11-2010, 02:28 AM
Tiana_M Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Tiana_M Send a message via MSN to Tiana_M
Default Re: The Assassins Institute [DS]

DA, how do we enter the Airport? Are there like entrances to it from training rooms A and C? or from each cell block? A highly protected entrance in the Warden's office? I'm asking since you all have to get to it pretty soon anyway and I'd like to use it in my next post...

Also, is there an armada of all kinds of airplanes and helicopters for the Institute's specific use? Or are they only there when the mainland branch of the airport sends them? I'd think the latter for this question seeing as it is a place with psycho-killers and whatnot...

Thank you Neo!
Old 10-11-2010, 06:46 AM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default Re: The Assassins Institute [DS]

The passageway is just a massive line of entranceways going to different areas of the airport. The two training rooms in the passageway are the only non entrances to the airport in the passage.

They have helicopters and planes, and if need be passenger jets(like Concorde). They also have military planes, but don't use them as much as anything else because of funds. Military helicopters are also a rare sight, but that doesn't mean they don't have them, it's just they don't use them as frequently as the other array of transports.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.