Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 10-05-2010, 03:29 PM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [RP] Dungeons and Dragonites: Trial Run [RP]

Dungeon Master
OoC: I'm sorry, but I was wrong on the Bluff Check. It can be either you are trying to see if someone is lying or it can be you are trying to lie to someone. Also, for our spell casters, I am sure you can Google "Dungeons and Dragons *insert class here* spells" and get a list of spells. I have not tried this yet. But if it does work, you can choose any level 0 and level 1 spells.

Damien Redcliff attempts Bluff. He passes. Damien successfully bumps into the table and has the group thinking that it was an accident.

Surge attempts Remembrance. He fails. All Surge can remember was that it was a nice day outside. He tries again. He fails. Surge remembers seeing a pink butterfly on a pale blue flower in the garden outside. (Poor Surge, but he had to roll a very low number in order to pass and he failed miserable each time X3)

Arya Nerali attempts Perception Check. She passes. Arya notices that her drink if safe to drink and there are no poisons in it.

Blake Nerali attempts Perception Check. He passes. Blake notices the same as Arya about the drink. However, his attention is diverted to the bar to see the younger bartender going into the back room after looking around to see if anyone was watching him.

Victory attempts Seduction. (Though I have no idea why she is trying this on an older gentlemen. If I got that wrong, feel free to correct me.) She passes.

Lilly Fontaine attempts Sense Motive. She passes. Lilly is able to read the surface thoughts of the bartender. She was able to find something about a sacrifice, but nothing more. (She didn't roll low enough to get more information than that.)

Robert Masters attempts Diplomacy. He passes.

NPC: One member of the group looked up to see who bumped into their table, revealing that he was a Luxray Pokémorph. He had a scar over the bridge of his nose, but other than that he appeared to have the normal markings of a Luxray. He noticed that it was a Vaporeon Pokémorph that had moved their table slightly. The Luxray morph had a blank expression as he looked over the Vaporeon morph. "We are not adventurers, but residences of this town. We don't really see much in town, however, since our jobs take up most of our time," he said in a monotone voice.

The bartender looked at the female Lucario morph, but he soon averted his gaze. "Please, ma'am, you don't have to try to charm answers out of me. I will answer any questions you like. All you have to do is ask," he said. "It's just a service of mine. I like to try to make my guests feel comfortable, so I offer them a free drink. I usually get travelers who are only passing through, so they may need their money elsewhere. If all they want is one drink, they can get it for free." He then turned to the Arcanine morph, listening to what the young traveler had to ask. "I guess you heard me mumbling. The group over there isn't the reason for what I said. I'm talking about the Duke who lives here. Those youngsters are just members of his Royal Guard. You can tell by the cloaks they wear."
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 10-05-2010 at 03:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-05-2010, 04:59 PM
Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Voids of my mind
Posts: 6,530
Default Re: [RP] Dungeons and Dragonites: Trial Run [RP]

Ru, Beastmaster
Human
With Group


I could feel Abik pointing to the bar counter from under my cloak and tugging on my shirt. Knowing he was thirsty himself, and that the thought was drying my own throat, I decided to join the few at the counter. Abik dropped from my chest and hopped up on one of the stools, myself sitting next to him. I still kept my cloak on, my hood well above my face. The activity of male humans when they saw my outer appearance baffled me, especially ones that were tipsy from having too much ale.

"Do you possibly have anything without alcohol in it?" I asked, looking at the bartender, just coming in at the end of the conversation.

"Duke?" I repeated.

While keeping an ear out for what the man might say, I went through my head in what went on before we came to the tavern. Kayen was outside the door just in case I needed her. Was their any signs of a higher class ruling about this town? I tried to remember the body language of the people and the conditions outside.

Note: Ru is attempting a Remembrance check of what condition the town was in, (buildings, road ways, stuff like that) and what the passing by townsfolk body language was prior to entering the tavern. If she succeed she'll do a Perception check of the robe for anything particular about them.
__________________
Code:
VPP STATS Paired with: Sandstorm Lavastone <3 Neon the Jolteon Level100: 6576

Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 10-05-2010 at 09:57 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-05-2010, 06:58 PM
Monday's Avatar
Monday Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: TARDIS
Posts: 73
Default Re: [RP] Dungeons and Dragonites: Trial Run [RP]

Riku - Assassin
Pokethrope - Butterfree - Pokemon form
With Group


Riku sits there, her wings fluttering every so often to show that she is awake and listning. She thinks about what her fellow group members say about the odd group. After a few minutes she starts becoming thirsty and bored of what they were saying. They were wondering about the group and what threat they might be, being nosy more like. Why can't they just leave humans and people to themselves. Pokemon are much better to socialise with.

Riku huffed and flew off the table and over to the bar. She landed next to the Beastmaster, Ru. Riku liked Ru, she felt like they had something in common. She heard her talk about a Duke or something like that.

Duke? Who knew this town would have something like a Duke. She thought.

Riku went back, in her mind, to when her and Sola were flitting over the town. Maybe she saw a posh house or maybe even a castle and just forgot or dismissed it.

Note: Riku is attempting a Rememberance check on whether or not she saw a posh house or castle or something of the sort.
__________________
Click the clickable. You know you wanna.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-05-2010, 07:18 PM
Kaioo's Avatar
Kaioo Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ^.^
Posts: 3,416
Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default Re: [RP] Dungeons and Dragonites: Trial Run [RP]

Hero/Victory
Paladin/Warlord
Pokemorph-Lucario/Pokethrope- Lucario Pokemorph form
With the group


Victory nodded at the barkeeper's reply, though she wasn't too convinced. It was rare for such a kind act to happen in a place like a pub, in fact, Victory had never seen one before. Victory moved back, glancing at Hero, before moving into the shadows near the door, and moved slowly towards the group in the corner, trying to make sure she remained silent, and unseen. If she were spotted, she'd just pass it off as trying to find something that she'd dropped the night prior. Victory also concentrated on trying to listen in on what, if anything, the group in the corner were talking about.

Hero gazed around the room, narrowing his eyes, trying to see if anything were out of place.

NOTE:
Victory is attempting a Hide roll, as well as Walk Silently and Listen.
Hero is attempting a Search roll, trying to find anything suspicious in the pub, besides the group in the corner of course.
__________________
[paired with DarkAmethyst a.k.a angel-chan] URPG stats Ranger Log

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-05-2010, 08:35 PM
Coddleflop's Avatar
Coddleflop Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Talgarth. :3
Posts: 860
Default Re: [RP] Dungeons and Dragonites: Trial Run [RP]

((I changed Rosa to a sorceress as it's easier to find spells))

Rosa - Sorceress
Pokemorph - Roserade
With the group.

I waltzed over to Hero, who was conveniently by the bar. 'Just a glass of water for me, please,' I requested, before turning to Hero. 'You and Victory are suspicious too, yes?', I queried rhetorically in a hushed voice, 'Can't say I blame you. That group gives me the creeps.' I checked over my shoulder to see if I could be heard by the group. 'Oh, and some food for my pokémon, please.' I added to my previous request with a smile.
__________________
♪Perfect by nature. Icons of self indulgence.♪
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 10-05-2010, 09:05 PM
sammy0295's Avatar
sammy0295 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cherrygrove City
Posts: 812
Send a message via AIM to sammy0295
Default Re: [RP] Dungeons and Dragonites: Trial Run [RP]

OOC: This is a pretty good website in my opinion, and it has spell lists for classes.

Sam Sage/Damien Redcliff
Human/Vaporeon Pokemorph
Ranger/Cleric
With Group


Damien looked over the group as the Luxray talked. He tried to see what the other people in the group looked like. "Your jobs, uh? Do you mind me asking what you do for a living?" The Luxray seemed odd, if only for his unemotional expression.

Sam was still at the bar and when she saw that Damien seemed fine, she looked around the tavern. The only thing she had really noticed coming in was the smell but now she looked around to see what else was going on.

Note: Both are doing a Perception check.
__________________
URPG ~ ASB ~ dA

Excuse me do you have a little girls room?
We used to, but we let them all go!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 10-05-2010, 09:52 PM
Beartic Tundra's Avatar
Beartic Tundra Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Gaga's Dressing Room
Posts: 1,024
Send a message via AIM to Beartic Tundra Send a message via MSN to Beartic Tundra Send a message via Yahoo to Beartic Tundra
Default Re: [RP] Dungeons and Dragonites: Trial Run [RP]

Blake Nerali
Dusknoir Pokéthrope (Pokémorph Form)
With Group


Blake's eyebrows shot up as he noticed the younger man disappearing into the back. Preferring not to lose his invisibility, he decides to float over to the door and hang there a moment thinking. He puts his "ear" to the door, listening for anything suspicious.

Player Note: He is doing Listen Check. If he hears anything, he will try an Incorporeal Check to pass through the door.

Arya Nerali
Bellossom Pokéthrope (Pokémorph Form)
With Group


Arya sensed that Blake was no longer beside her, and shivered as a preternatural breeze blew past her. She glanced down at her drink, her mind still on poison. She remembered seeing a garden, an pausing to look at it.

Player's Note: Remembrance Check for any natural poisons or anesthetics in the garden for any use. (Sleep, confuse, poison, etc.)
__________________
98% of teenagers drink alcohol before 16. Copy this to your signature if you like bagels.

Shiva

Level 100: 1,128

ASB Stats >>>>>>> Ask me to Ref an ASB Battle for you :D
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 10-06-2010, 12:05 AM
Master Zorua's Avatar
Master Zorua Offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Where you least expect me to be...
Posts: 2,612
Default Re: [RP] Dungeons and Dragonites: Trial Run [RP]

(Low enough? Isn't it the higher the roll, the better the info? Or is ver. 2 backwards?)

Robert/Lilly
Warrior/Sorceress
Arcanine/Gardevoir
Group


Lilly felt a bit disturbed about the mental mention of a sacrifice. Lilly telepathically shared her knowledge with Robert. The Arcanine began putting two and two together. "I see. What can you tell me about the Duke here if you don't mind me asking? What is it about him that adventurers need to be so afraid of that they have to keep their stay as brief as possible?" Robert asked in a quieter tone. He didn't want to get the guy in potential trouble with the group of royal guard punks, but something was definitely up, especially with what Lilly told him telepathically about there being some sort of sacrifice.

(Robert Diplomacy check)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 10-06-2010, 02:11 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [RP] Dungeons and Dragonites: Trial Run [RP]

Dungeon Master
Lots of different checks. This shall be fun. I bet you all thought I was going to do an IC post, but because of all of the checks that I need to roll out I decided to just do another DM post.

@Mewcario: You roll against your stat. Depending on your action is what stat you roll against. You have to roll under that number. The further apart the numbers, the more information you get.


Ru attempts Remembrance. She passes. Ru remembers that on the way there was an expensive looking house in the distance. In a way it looked like a miniature castle. From the distance it appeared to be made of white stone, but she was too far away to be sure. She also remembers seeing people were acting as if they were anxious. She cannot quite remember, however, if she heard what some of the townsfolk were saying. She then attempts Perception. She passes. She notices the expensive silk in royal blue and violet the cloaks are made of. Along the violet border, however, she notices silver markings. The markings appear to be some sort of symbols. Ru has no idea what the symbols mean.

Riku attempts Remembrance. She passes. Riku remembers that in the distance there appeared to be a miniature castle. (Riku just barely passed, so that's why that's all she remembered.)

Victory attempts Hide. She passes. Victory successfully hides in the shadows. She then attempts Move Silently. She passes. Victory is able to silently move closer to the table. Lastly she attempts Listen. She passes. Victory is able to hear the conversation the Luxray Pokémorph is having with Damien.

Hero attempts Perception. (Search and Perception are pretty much the same thing in this case.) He fails. He notices his comrades scattered around the room.

Sam Sage attempts Perception. She passes. Sam noticed the younger bartender looking a little tense before he looked around and disappearing into the back room.

Damien Redcliff attempts Perception. He passes. Damien looks around the group. Even though their hoods covered most of their faces, he noticed that in the group there were four males and two females. One of the males was also a Pokémorph, a Jolteon morph to be precise since he could see his muzzle. He noticed that their cloaks were made of expensive royal blue silk trimmed in violet. Also Damien could see that a few of the group members, mainly the females, had expensive jewelry on their hands and wrists.

Arya Nerali attempts Remembrance. She passes. Arya thinks for a moment, and then realized that some of the flowers sparkled in the light. Thinking about it more, the sparkles appeared to be some sort of powder. She remembers seeing a Rattata sniffing the flowers only to fall asleep a few moments later.

Blake Nerali attempts Listen. He passes. Blake can hear movement on the other side of the door, but no voices. Blake then attempts Incorporeal. He fails. Not wanting to reveal his location, he simply touches the door to see if his hand passes through. However, he is unable to pass even one of his fingers through. He attempts Incorporeal again. He passes. Blake successfully passes through the door. He then attempts Perception. He passes. The room is a storage room. There are crates and barrels filled with various liquids and foods. Blake also notices the young bartender running around and grabbing different items from the crates and taking it to a desk, where he is mixing ingredients. Unknowingly to him, however, the young bartender was using the flowers Arya remembers seeing.

Robert Masters attempts Diplomacy. He fails.

NPC: The Luxray morph looked the Vaporeon morph up and down. He still had an expressionless face, but the intensity of which he watched the young traveler softened. This morph couldn't be the same one if he had asked what their occupations were. "We are apart of a royal guard," was all he said.

The bartender nodded when Ru asked if he and anything non alcoholic. "Yes, ma'am. We have water, juice, milk, and water. You may have whatever you like." He then turned to the Roserade Pokémorph, and he gave her a nod before giving her a glass of water. "Water if free, miss, so don't worry about paying." The bartender then turned back to Robert. His expression turned to one as though he was deep in though, as if weighing the odds. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a Butterfree (Riku) land on the bar. Worry flashed in his eyes for a moment before he returned his attention to the Arcanine morph. "Well, sir, it's just something that happens in town every now and then. If travelers stay long, they may cause attention from the Duke," he replied, his voice starting to crack with age.

DM: Save Roll! Only Riku needs to roll. However, she fails. Another young bartender arrived and caught Riku, who is still in Pokémon form, in a butterfly net and vanished into a different back room.

Everyone else rolls to see if they notice. However, everyone failed.

Lilly Fontaine will roll for Sense Motive. She passes. Lilly hears the young man's thoughts, which are, "Finally! A fresh Butterfree! Master will be pleased with my catch." And with that, it automatically catches her attention. But she turns to look too late. She only see one of the two doors behind the bar close. She did not see who went into the room.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 10-06-2010 at 02:50 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 10-06-2010, 04:47 AM
Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Voids of my mind
Posts: 6,530
Default Re: [RP] Dungeons and Dragonites: Trial Run [RP]

Ru, Beastmaster
Human
With Group


I remembered the magnificent, at least to me, house while arriving here. White stone wasn't easy to come by, if that is what it was, but regardless, it looked like it cost a lot. The people were anxious, that could have meant that the Duke here wasn't pleasant kind of person at all, perhaps demanded a lot of his subjects. Oh how I missed that old pass about now. The robes on the shady bunch in the corner were very nice looking, silk, something that wasn't cheap at all. The markings caught my attention. Being a wild kid, I didn't know much about symbols. They had to mean something however.

I looked at Abik when the bartender told me what other drinks there were. I myself did not drink alcohol, and the sign outside said Pokemon can't drink it. I couldn't imagine why anyone else would want to. When Abik told me what he wanted, I would get it for him, however there was something else on his mind. I could see it in his eyes. I could tell he wanted me to be quiet, as he slowly slunk down the stool. I did, looking back at the bartender, keeping Abik in my peripheral vision.

"Some milk will be fine." Ru replied, looking around the room, keeping a sensory awareness of where Abik was while asking the barkeeper another question. I took off my hood and ran my fingers through my dark hair. "Would you have any trouble with paying taxes or keeping with the Duke's demands here?"

I tried to focus my hearing to try and hear anything past whispers.

Abik feels something is up and sneaks around to investigate. Outside Kayen the Meganium is watching the people outside. She isn't standing directly in line with the main door, but instead near the back where a small stable was. Standing up, looking powerful and not wanting to be messed with, but gentle at the same time, she waits for Ru to call her with the secret word if there was trouble. Kayen moved over to the back wall of the tavern. She lifts her head and uses her antennae to notice anything.

Notes:

Ru is using a listening check to see if she can hear anything she can't make any direct contact with. Ru is also using a seduction check to distract the barkeeper to let Abik do the following actions more easily, and a diplomacy check to get answers from the barkeeper in a quiet way.

Abik the Onondo is using a silent walk check over to the end of the bar counter and try to get behind it without being seen.
(Even if that fails) Abik will do a hide check (if it fails then Abik will make a squeaking noise to have Ru look at him, if it succeeds Abik will remain quiet) then another smell check.
If that succeeds Abik will notice Riku's scent.
If it fails he'll follow the scent of something else (what was in the door Riku wasn't taken to).
Then he will do another sneaking/moving silently roll to follow which ever scent he notices (Riku's or the other one) If that sneaking check fails, and he is noticed, Abik will jump up onto the bar counter in plain sight and back to Ru. If it succeeds, Abik will return to Ru without being noticed. He will have information either way.
Should ANYTHING in any of the actions involve any hostile action towards him, Abik will growl and screech and fight back if he has to.

Kayen is doing a perception check around the stable to notice what mounts are there. After she walks over to the back tavern wall, she does another perception check to see if she senses anything odd about and or around the building. If she notices something odd, she will investigate, and if she finds something, she will tell Ru. If there is anyone approaching her in anyway, she will back away. She will use the Meganium's natural calming ability by using her breath to calm any hostile action.
__________________
Code:
VPP STATS Paired with: Sandstorm Lavastone <3 Neon the Jolteon Level100: 6576
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 10-06-2010, 03:42 PM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [RP] Dungeons and Dragonites: Trial Run [RP]

Surge, warrior assassin/Naomi Daiyu Lupa, rouge
Pokémon - Houndoom/Pokéthrope - Mightyena - human form
With Group
Naomi watched as Damien talked with the suspicious looking group. Surge looked up at the Pokéthrope, having an idea of what she was going to do. Naomi soon stood up and walked over, catching the attention of the Luxray Pokémorph. Surge was at Naomi's side, refusing to let her go on her won.

"Hello, gentlemen," Naomi said and then looked at the women, "and ladies," she then added with a small smirk. "Would you mind letting me into your little party?"
Player's Note: Naomi is attempting Diplomacy.

Dungeon Master
Ru attempts Listen. She passes. Ru can hear movement behind both doors behind the bar when she listens closely. However, the sound stops in the room closest to her. She then attempts Seduction. (I swear that if more seduction is used on this poor old man, he may have a heart attack.) She passes. Lastly Ru attempts Diplomacy. She passes.

Abik the Onondo attempts Move Silently. He passes. Abik is able to move across the bar and behind it without making a sound. He then attempts Hide. He passes. Abik successfully hides in the shadows behind the bar. He attempts Smell. He passes. Abik catches Riku's scent and figures out it is coming from the back room to the right since there are two back rooms. After he gets that information, he returns to Ru without being noticed. (The Move Silently and Hide last a while, so you don't have to do two checks unless something happened to reveal your character's position.)

Kayen the Meganium attempts Perception. She passes. The mounts she sees in the stable are Rapidash, Dodrio, Arcanine, and Zeburaika. After moving around, Kayen again tries Perception. She fails. She doesn't see anything out of the ordinary. Just people walking by.

Naomi Daiyu Lupa attempts Diplomacy. She passes.

NPC: The bartender nodded. He turned around and poured a glass of milk for Ru. He again mentioned how the first drink was free. It was just how he was. His pub was the only one that allowed the first drink to be free. He had a hard time when he was younger, and a group of travelers sacrificed their time to help him out, so in his mind this was how he was paying back for the kindness he received. He noticed that Ru had taken off her hood, but he seemed unaffected really. "You are a beautiful young lady, but I see why you may always wear a hood. You wouldn't want all of the younger men all over you," he said, chuckling a bit at the end. He then listened as she asked her question, and he shook her head. "Oh no. We don't have any problems with taxes. They're relatively low, so they are easy to pay with all of the regulars I get late at night that come for drinks," he answered. "But there is one demand that the Duke makes that the town really doesn't like. Our town used to be free, but ever since the Duke came in and made out town apart of his territory, things have changed."

The Luxray morph looked over the girl who arrived at the table with a Houndoom. One of the hooded men, the one that appears human and is obviously drunk, looked up and took his hood off. He had dark eyes and dark violet hair. He smirked before he pulled out the chair next to him that was between him and one of the women. "Please, come and sit. Make yourself comfortable," he said. Even though he was drunk, he still spoke clearly. Naomi took the seat, Surge still next to her. "So what is it that made you interested in us?" the Luxray morph then asked as he put his hands on the table.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 10-06-2010, 04:04 PM
Kaioo's Avatar
Kaioo Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ^.^
Posts: 3,416
Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default Re: [RP] Dungeons and Dragonites: Trial Run [RP]

Hero/Victory
Paladin/Warlord
Pokemorph-Lucario form/Pokethrope- Pokemorph Lucario form
With the group


Victory remained in the shadows, suspicion drawing on her as a member of her group was so openly allowed to sit with the royal guard, if they truly were the royal guard. Victory didn't even move, and just remained where she was, trying to listen in on whatever is said. Victory examined the Luxray morph, trying to understand why he was so open in allowing an outsider into their group.

Hero looked at the Roserade Pokemorph, a slight nod of his head.

"There is something quite mysterious about this town." Hero whispered in reply.

Hero looked at the bartender as he couldn't help overhearing what he had said to Ru, and raised an eyebrow at the bartender.

"Is that all that this town is upset with the Duke about?" Hero asked, his attention now turned to the bartender, though his eyes still scanned the room.

NOTE:
Victory is attempting a Sense Motive roll alongside the Listen :3(if required, include a Hide roll)
Hero is attempting a Diplomacy roll, alongside a Sense Motive roll upon the bartender's reply, to see if he is lying. Hero will also be attempting a Remembrance check about the pub, and its inhabitents in particular(basically, to remember any missing bartenders that are now missing but he had seen earlier, or anything else that is out of place that was there when they had entered the pub), and also, if need be, a Search roll concerning the rest of Hero's group to find their locations, and whether anybody is missing.
__________________
[paired with DarkAmethyst a.k.a angel-chan] URPG stats Ranger Log

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.

Last edited by Kaioo; 10-06-2010 at 04:06 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 10-06-2010, 05:02 PM
Coddleflop's Avatar
Coddleflop Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Talgarth. :3
Posts: 860
Default Re: [RP] Dungeons and Dragonites: Trial Run [RP]

Rosa - Sorceress
Pokemorph - Roserade
With The Group

"That much we can agree on." I whispered back to the Lucario morph. My eyes scanned the room once more. Things seemed out of place. It was as if the tavern was hiding a secret. I raised one of my fauna hands to my temple, rubbing lightly, while the other picked up my drink. I took a sip, trying to remember what the room looked like when we had first entered. The water tasted funny however. Perhaps the water was stale? I guessed not much people asked for water, and let that be the reason.

((Sorry about short posts D:

Rosa is performing a perception check to see if there is anything strange about the tavern, and then a rememberance check to remember what the tavern was like when they first entered.))
__________________
♪Perfect by nature. Icons of self indulgence.♪

Last edited by Coddleflop; 10-07-2010 at 09:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 10-06-2010, 06:09 PM
Monday's Avatar
Monday Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: TARDIS
Posts: 73
Default Re: [RP] Dungeons and Dragonites: Trial Run [RP]

Riku-Assassin
Pokethrope-Butterfree-Pokemon form
Away from group in a strange room


Riku remembered the castle like building and made a mental note to tell Sola to get a closer look. She was silently contemplating on what to get for a drink when she felt a net get thrown over her. She was trapped.

Riku tried to struggle and get free but to no affect. She was taken into a strange room and there was someone there. She couldn't see who it was very clearly but she flapped her wings ferociously and released a blue powder from them. The powder filled the room and hopefully the Sleep Powder would make the stranger sleep. While the powder was filling the room Riku looked round to see if there wa anything out the ordinary about the room she was taken into.

Note: If the attack makes the Butterfreenapper sleep Riku will try to escape and Riku is doing a Perception Check to see if there are any clues as to what just happend and why a Butterfree had to be captured or something like that.
__________________
Click the clickable. You know you wanna.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 10-06-2010, 08:57 PM
Master Zorua's Avatar
Master Zorua Offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Where you least expect me to be...
Posts: 2,612
Default Re: [RP] Dungeons and Dragonites: Trial Run [RP]

Robert/Lilly
Pokemorphs
Arcanine/Gardevoir
Warrior/Sorceress


Lilly didn't hesitate. Grabbing Robert by the shoulder, she brought him over to where she saw the doors close. She communicated with Robert along the way telepathically, relaying what she had overheard to him. Robert entered first, his hand gripping the handle of his blade while Lilly stood behind him, ready to help out.

She would attempt to telepathically talk to the others to let them know that Riku's life was in danger.

(Robert: Ready action to draw sword once he could see the situation. Lilly will attempt to telepathically communicate with the other team members at once.)
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com