Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-03-2010, 11:33 PM
IchigoTorisuna Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to IchigoTorisuna
Default Digimon Data Squad/Savers

Many years ago an organization called DATS existed. It's purpose? To keep the Human World safe from wild and rogue Digimon. When Marcus and the other DATS members saved the digital world everything went back to normal, for both the Digital World and Our world.

PLOT
An evil new digimon has risen and taken control of the Digital World. The digimon: Millenniumon. A dark dragon type digimon. It is a mega level digimon. Millenniumon, with the aid of Apocalymon, Parasimon, Armegeddemon, and VenaMyotismon they have overthrown the Digital World and have made it their's. They have captured many digimon and have forced them to do their bidding, others have come willingly and serve the ruler digimon themselves. DATS has made it their primary goal to try and stop the new digimon from trying to invade our world.

YOUR ROLE
Your role is to either help fight against Millenniumon, Apocalymon, Parasimon, Armegeddemon, and VenaMyotismon, or help the evil digimon take over our world. The choice is your! *Points to reader*

CHARACTER SHEETS
There are 4 roles you can try out for: A DATS Member, one of the Evil Ruler Digimon (5 only. The first five get them who want them), a digimon (Good or Bad), or a Human that's gone to their side.

DATS MEMBER
Name:
Nickname: (Only if you want one)
Personality: (A paragraph would be fine)
Appearance: (A paragraph would be fine)
Digimon Partner: (You can have up to 2)
Evolutions: (Baby, In-Training, Rookie, Champion, Ultimate, Mega)
Family: (If you want any)
Other:

DIGIMON
Digimon Name:
What you want to be called:
Personality:
What makes you different than other digimon like your kind?: (What makes you stand out? It can be different colors, attacks, whatever)
Attacks:
Evolutions:
Other:

EVIL HUMAN
Name:
Nickname: (If you want one)
Personality:
Appearance:
Alliances: (Are any gigimon you friends?)
Other:

EVIL RULER DIGIMON
Name of Digimon you want to be: (Millenniumon, Apocalymon, Parasimon, Armegeddemon, or VenaMyotismon)
What you want to be called: (Human name of original Digimon name)
Other:

EVIL RULER DIGIMON: THE OCCUPATIONS

If you don't know what to put for Occupation on the Evil Ruler Digimon Sheet, look belowto find out what Digimon does what.
Millenniumon-New Ruler of the Digital World
Apocalymon-Army Leader
Parasimon-War Director, Says when to attack or not
Armegeddemon-Watches over the Captured Digimon
VenaMyotismon-Vice Leader

DIGIMON TAKEN
Millenniumon-Available
Apocalymon-Available
Parasimon-Available
Armegeddemon-Available
VenaMyotismon-Available

RULES
-No godmodding
-no killing characters
-Romance is allowed, not to much(Kissing, holding hands, nothing graphic)
-Romance Is Encouraged! IT MAKES THINGS MORE INTERESTING FOR CHARACTERS!
-Up to 3 characters allowed
-All must be active

Characters

Approved
Jaden Wolfe by IchigoTorisuna
Marcus Wolfe by IchigoTorisuna
Eric Powalski by Chaos_Control
Raven Mostellar by my-little-starr

Reserved

Banned
Old 10-08-2010, 10:21 PM
Megiddo Flame Offline

Default Re: Digimon Data Squad/Savers

(who's starting this, anyways?)
Old 10-09-2010, 04:26 AM
IchigoTorisuna Offline
Experienced Trainer

(I was waiting for one af you guys to start it.)
Old 10-09-2010, 12:12 PM
Megiddo Flame Offline

(I'm kinda busy at the moment)
Old 10-10-2010, 06:25 AM
IchigoTorisuna Offline
Experienced Trainer

(Then I'll start if you'd like)
Old 10-10-2010, 12:34 PM
Megiddo Flame Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchigoTorisuna View Post
(Then I'll start if you'd like)
(that would be quite good)
Old 10-15-2010, 11:55 AM
IchigoTorisuna Offline
Experienced Trainer

(Ok then, I'll start)

Jaden and Marcus Wolfe
DATS Building

Jaden sat in one of the chairs at DATS. One of her digimon, Lopmon, purched himself on the top of her head, laying with his stomach on her head. Keramon, another of her digimon partners, was floating behind her looking extremely bored. Marcus, Jaden's little bother, sat in the chair next to hers. His digimon partner, Guilmon, sat beside his chair eating some bread and cookies. "I thought you said digimon could only eat digimon food," Marcus said to his sister. Jaden shrugged her shoulders.
"Guess I was wrong," she stated, watching the lizard consume the bread and cookies. "How can he eat so much?" she questioned. Marcus shrugged. "He's just like you. Sometimes its almost scary,"
"And what does that mean!?" Marcus asked. Jaden smirked.
"It means you eat a lot," she told him, smirk still on her face. He glared at her, then looked back at Guilmon. Man he could eat!
Old 10-16-2010, 04:17 PM
Megiddo Flame Offline

(DATS building)

Eric, and his twin Digimon Coronamon and Lunamon, were ready for just about anything, especially lunch.

Eric said "I'll get you guys something. What would you two want to eat? All I ask is that you stay calm and don't screw anything up."

The young Digimon nodded, and sat there. Coronamon wanted a steak, and Lunamon wanted a salad. Eric walked off to find the food he wanted, and also got himself a decent-sized sandwich with turkey, ham, and roast beef, with some mayonnaise and mustard.

He returned, and they all ate together. Eric finished his sandwich quickly, while Coronamon cooked the steak medium-well for himself with his tail, then tearing chunks off with his teeth. Lunamon was gulping down the salad quickly, not even using a fork.

Eric then said "Hey guys! Don't eat too fast, you won't be able to fight well if you have bellyaches." Lunamon said "Too late, for both of us!" Eric said "I told you guys earlier to savor it." Coronamon apologized briefly.
Old 10-17-2010, 01:36 AM
IchigoTorisuna Offline
Experienced Trainer

DATS Building

"Hey guys! Don't eat too fast, you won't be able to fight well if you have bellyaches."
"Too late, for both of us!"
"I told you guys earlier to savor it."

Jaden and Marcus looked over at the noise. They noticed a kid with the twin digimon, Lunamon and Coronamon. "Aren't those the twin Greek God digimon?" Marcus asked. Guilmon looked up, the bread still in his mouth. Lopmon raised her head from Jaden's and looked over. "Yeah. I didn't think anyone would actually have them," she commented. Jaden looked over at the trio. "Are they new? I don't think I've seen them around here," she asked. The others shrugged. Marcus looked at them. "Maybe we should go talk to them?" he suggested. His sister glanced over at him. "Then go. I'm staying here," she told him. "Why!?" she looked at him. "Really? You're the one that wanted to talk to them. So go," she shoo'ed him away. He glared. "Fine! I will...I a minute," he stood up, then sat back down.
Old 10-17-2010, 01:40 PM
Megiddo Flame Offline

Eric noticed somebody coming over, and Eric's Digimon knew something was up. Coronamon and Lunamon were thirsty, as was Eric, and he went to get something to drink for them. He returned momentarily with a six pack of soda cans. Each of them drank two. Coronamon belched loudly, and Lunamon said "You're supposed to excuse yourself. There are girls here. Like me." Eric added "She's right.", and sat back down.
Old 10-17-2010, 08:07 PM
IchigoTorisuna Offline
Experienced Trainer

"Ha, good one!" Guilmon yelled over to the digimon. Marcus popped his head lightly. "Don't say that," Jaden shook her head at the strange lizard digimon. "Seriously Guilmon, you're really weird," Lopmon said, looking down at him. Keramon nodded his head. "I have to agree. You are," Guilmon stood. "Fine, I'll go and talk to the other digimon then," he walked away, heading over to Lunamon and Coronamon. He plopped himself down and continued eating his bread. Marcus and Jaden sighed. "Now's the time to go talk...and get Guilmon back over here," She commented. Marcus nodded. Guilmon turned his head to look at them. "I'm not coming back over," he told them.