Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-30-2010, 05:17 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default The Assassins Institute [RP]

Okay, here's the RP. Sign ups are still open, those who want to join. You can make another character at any time, just remember your limit. If it will make posts easier, two people can share one room.

And just to keep our minds fresh, here's the plot and all again...

The Plot

Recently, crime rates have rapidly escalated. The number of murders, thefts and kidnappings seems to be increasing every day. Nothing but chaos seems to reign in our modern cities and homes. The government has long sought someone who could help with this chaos. Even the police force isn’t reliable enough. They need…something more.

Pokémon trainers seemed efficient enough. The government noticed a good number of these with criminal intellect. It was previously proven that the best way to track down and/or capture criminals was by using criminals themselves. What better way to take down the chaos in the Pokémon world than to have similar minds track down and eliminate the troublemakers?

With this plan in mind, a tournament was held in order to draw all of the trainers out. The competition was fierce, but in the end, only about a handful made it to the finals. These few were chosen to be the government’s tools - the assassins.

Your Role

“Things work quite simply here. We give an order, you obey. We assign a mission, you are expected to complete it. No questions asked.”

Simple enough, right? Not to you.
After competing in a world-wide tournament, you have been abducted from the stadium and taken to this strange institute on an isolated island a little farther from the Sinnoh Region. Your Pokémon have been taken away, and you’re being kept in small, cell-like rooms.
You are told that your help is needed to help rid the regions of the chaos reigning - that you’re a peace keeper of some sort. However, to restore peace, you are expected to take out specific individuals - to kill.

You have two choices for this roleplay. You can undergo the training obediently and become an assassin as you’re expected to, or you can rebel and try to fight your way out. Your Pokémon will only be returned to you upon cooperation, unless you can manage to retrieve them on your own.
If you choose to escape, be warned: there are multiple traps set for you throughout the institute. If you don’t obey what you’re told, you’re considered to be of no use. Therefore, the government will not hesitate to be rid of you.

Once again, Kaioo has permission to accept, ban and reserve people.

Notes

○ As mentioned above, traps (and DEADLY traps at that) are set up throughout the institute incase anyone gets the idea to escape. Of course, if there are going to be rebels, there will be a way out.

○ Although only the 'criminally insane' were meant to be captured, it is possible that you ended up here by accident. Just try to survive. ;)

○ Prisoners are required to train in all fields, although they may choose the field of their expertise.

Rules

1) No godmodding. You're not Superman. You or your Pokémon CAN and most likely will get hurt.
2) No bunnying. Don't control other characters without their user's consent. It's annoying. This includes killing another character. I know I said you could die, but that doesn't mean you can kill someone else's character.
3) No spamming. This includes OOC.
4) No flaming. Not everyone writes or thinks the way you do. Respect that.
5) Proper spelling and grammar required. D0nt type liek th!$. Please. Use Microsoft Word or something to check your spelling. Emoticons ( etc.) are forbidden in posts as well.
6) No one liners. Please make your posts at LEAST a paragraph long.
7) Be active. If you have to go somewhere or just can't keep up with the roleplay, let me know beforehand, please. Otherwise I will have to remove you from the roleplay.
8) No more than four characters. I know I normally don't put a limit, but I've realized recently that too many characters per person can get very confusing.
9) PG-13 romance and violence. Kissing and blood is okay, but nothing further, please.
10) Your character CAN die. That's right, you can die. So don't put yourself in impossible situations unless you have an idea of how to get out.
11) Have fun! :D

I'll do my own post later; gotta actually think of something. *fail*

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 09-30-2010 at 05:35 PM.
Old 09-30-2010, 05:30 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default Re: The Assassins Institute [RP]

Blade
East Wing, Restricted Cell Block

Blade's eyes opened to a clear white room, his vision blurry, a growl escaping his throat. He tried to move his arms, and heard the clang of chains, raising his head to see his arms shackled to a wall, unable to move. Sweat dripped down his body, his shirt lay shredded on the floor near the chains, Blade sighing.

Blade's eyes fell on a figure standing several steps in front of him, wearing a smart black suit, with a orange tie. The man's blue eyes stared into Blade's, a smile etched on his face as he stared at Blade.

"Glad to see you have finally awoken Blade, I was beginning to become worried about your health." the man smirked, to which Blade spat on the ground in front of the man. "Now, that wasn't very nice of you."

"Stuff it Warden." Blade growled. "Is there any need for these chains? This is my own personal block after all, heavily protected if I remember your boasting."

The Warden stepped forward now, placing his face right in front of Blade's, and Blade was disgusted as a torrent of alcohol hit his nostrils, the warden obviously having had a drink some time prior to this meeting.

"You're going to be having your first mission since your escape attempt." the Warden smiled, and Blade faked a cheer.

"Joy." Blade sighed, moving his arms which clanged as the chains tightened. "Now will you get these damn shackles off of me before I kill you!"

"How exactly will you kill me?" the Warden asked, laughing. "You are chained up."

Blade suddenly ripped the shackles from the wall, and slammed the chain forward. The chain cut the Warden's cheek, a shout arising from him. A swarm of guards charged in immediately, aiming their guns at Blade, who sighed, lowering his arms.

"Now will you please get these damn shackles off?" Blade asked, a smile on his face.

"Do it." the Warden growled, getting up and heading towards the exit of the Restricted Cell Block, gazing back at Blade. "You'll be expected in Training Room C in an hour, get ready."

Blade glared at the Warden as he exited the cell block, most likely heading back to his office. A smile rose on Blade's face. The Governor wouldn't be happen with the Warden. The Warden had been cocky, and Blade had shown him his error. Next time, Blade wouldn't think twice about killing the Warden. And he knew it too. Blade felt relieved as the shackles fell to the floor, and the guards dispersed, leaving Blade on his own. He stared at his shirt, shaking his head as he saw it was ripped in half.

"Now to spend an hour doing nothing, joyous joys." Blade spoke to himself, no emotion on his face, or in his voice.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 09-30-2010, 05:58 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Alice
West Wing- Cell Block B

Alice shrugged her shoulders, scratched her arm, and stretched. For the fifth time. "Well, for goodness' sakes," She muttered. "What's the point of keeping me locked up here? I can't do anything useful... Not that I would, anyway, but, eh...." This whole sitting-in-her-room-doing-nothing.... wasn't her style. Nope. What would she normally be doing right now, anyway? She hadn't done anything normal in ages... Well, normal for her, anyway.

She had finally gotten a cell by herself, away from that whiny chick with no sense of style. Alice had kept taking her stuff, she said. Alice protested- said she had more class then that, but she had been moved. Oh, well. She had taken that lovely necklace of hers. It looked totally out of place next to her trashy attire, anyway. That lady should thank her. Smiling to herself, she twirled it around her fingers. It was a pretty little thing- she should probably keep it hidden so no one would catch on. But no one would be able to see it... She pouted slightly. Well, that was a shame. Oh, well. She had it, didn't she?

But back to the matter of doing nothing. She glared at the door. C'mon, couldn't she at least have something to pass the time?

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links
Old 09-30-2010, 06:56 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima

Ashley and Jeremy Gilbert
East Wing- Cell Block A/Cafeteria

Ashley and Jeremy sat in their cell on their own separate beds. The room was quite small for two people to be staying in the same cell, but the two managed to live together without getting on each others nerves.

"So what now?" Ashley whispered as she leaned up against the wall and brought up her knees to her chest to wrap her arms around them.
"We wait a few more weeks to plan our escape." Jeremy whispered back so only his younger twin sister could hear.
"We've been here for two weeks already. Why not just steal back our Pokemon and go now?"
"Because I don't think we'll be able to get out of here ourselves. We need to build up a team of people and work together."
"But who can we trust? We don't know anything about these other people Jeremy. We're putting our lives into strangers we don't know."
"I know that risk, but we have to. For now we'll just lay low and do everything we're tol-" Jeremy was cut off by loud noises coming from down the hall.

"Now will you get these damn shackles off of me before I kill you!" the voice echoed in the hall. There was a pause for a few moments, then sounds of guns being taken out. The two siblings quickly got up and ran over to the door to try and see down the hallway, but they couldn't see anything. Ashley looked over at Jeremy and slowly shook her head.

"This is going to be fun..." she said in a sarcastic tone. A few moments later the door to their cell block opened and a guard stood there.

"Alright you two, time to eat. In an hour you'll be going down to Training Room C once you're finished with lunch. Now give me your wrists and no funny stuff." the male guard said as he held up two handcuffs. The twins did what they were told and walked down to the cafeteria with their hands cuffed and the guard guiding them. Once they reached the large cafeteria, the guard uncuffed them and walked away. The large room was heavily guarded by male and female guards. The twins looked at each other and then walked into the area where you got the food.

"Oh spaghetti, my favorite from this place. I'd rather eat the drywall." Ashley said as Jeremy chuckled a little bit. When the twins walked up to get a tray, a heavy mid aged woman with greasy red hair with a mole on her nose the size of a golf ball stood there.

"Hello..." Jeremy awkwardly said. Ashley looked down at the plain spaghetti in one tray and the sauce in the other.

"I'll like mine Al Dente." Ashley said with humor in her voice. The lunch lady just looked at her and placed spaghetti and sauce on her plate, but being sloppy for Ashley's' rudeness. "Perfect." Ashley rolled her eyes and walked away. She grabbed two apples and a large water, then waited for her brother. When Jeremy got his food the two of them walked to an empty table and sat down. Ashley didn't dare touch the pasta so she only ate the two large apples and drank all of the water.

"You know, you being a smart a** might get you thrown out of here." Jeremy said as he ate the pasta. Ashley just shrugged her shoulders as she finished her apples and drank the last of her water. She stood to her feet and grabbed her tray, throwing it out and turned around to walk back over to her brother. As she began to walk back, a male guard who wasn't that much older then herself walked up to Ashley with a smile.

"How would you like to come back with me and have a good time sweetheart?" he asked as he smacked Ashley's' butt. Anger and adrenaline filled up in Ashley as she quickly turned around and punched the guard in the stomach, hearing a crack as her fist made contact; most likely a rib cracked or possible broke. When the guard bent down to clench his stomach Ashley quickly brought up her elbow and hit him in the nose with it, immediately breaking it.

"How's that for a good time?" Ashley said with a grin. The next thing Ashley knew she was being pushed into the wall by another guard. Jeremy quickly got up to help his sister but another guard held him down.

"Calm down Ashley!" the guard said as she struggled.
"I'm not going to just let the perv touch me! Didn't you see what he did?" Ashley yelled in anger.
"Yes we did, that's why we're not punishing you. He broke one of the major rules so he will be talked to. So just calm down and take a breather Ashley." the guard said. She took a deep breath and stopped struggling with him. Once he knew that Ashley was calmed down, he let go of Ashley and looked at her with a sigh. "Please Ashley, try not to pick any fights with anyone. This time I'll let you slide due to what the guard did, but please behave yourself. I know that you've only been here for two weeks but we're thinking of putting you and your brother on a mission."
"Already? Why?"
"Because of your skills. When you came in here you already had the skills we're looking for. Don't mess anything up by fighting Ashley." Ashley nodded and watched the guards walk away, taking away the injured guard as well. With a deep breath Ashley walked back over to the table and looked at her brother, waiting for training to come their way.
Old 09-30-2010, 09:24 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Kiseki and Ichiru Kagami
East Wing: Cell Block C > Mess Hall

"How long...?"

A raven haired teen looked across the room at his twin brother, who was lying curled up on his side with his back to him in the bed opposite his.

"Hm?"

"How long are we gonna be here?" Kiseki spoke again, bringing Ichiru to look down at the tiled floor.

"They say we have to stay here forever, but... we can change that." He looked back at his brother with a grin, although it faded after a few seconds. "Are you feeling any better?"

"Why do we have to stay here?!" The younger twin shot up, turning to face his brother. "We didn't do anything, so why are we being kept here like criminals?"

"Calm down, Kiseki." The other boy leaned back, supporting himself with his hands. "There's nothing we can do about it right now."

"But--"

"I don't know why." Ichiru cut Kiseki off, averting his gaze. "Apparently we're of use to them for some reason or other. Why they choose to treat us like criminals, I don't know." He looked back up to his brother, who was looking at the ground now, his bangs hiding his eyes. His gaze shifted to a bruise near the middle of Kiseki's arm - right where the vein was - a reminder of the 'test' injection the younger twin had gotten that morning. Apparently, the guards believed Kiseki to be useless without the use of some sort of drug that they had insisted on injecting him with. Somehow it provoked a vicious anger in the boy, which was supposed to help him with his missions. However, Ichiru had been the one to bear with his rage this time.

He scowled, repeating his previous question. "Are you feeling any better now?"

"No." Kiseki's reply was flat and emotionless.

The door to their room opened then, and both twins looked up at the guard who stood in the doorway.

"Enjoying your time here?" He gave the pair a smirk, to which Ichiru rolled his eyes.

"What do you want?"

The guard's smirk faded into a frown. "Both of you will be assigned a mission soon, so it's best you get prepared for it."

"A mission? So early?" Ichiru furrowed his brow, and he glanced at his brother, who was looking at the ground again.

"Report to Training Room C in an hour." The guard seemed to ignored Ichiru, giving the short, blunt order before turning and walking away, the door shutting with a loud bang behind him, which made Kiseki jump.

"An hour, huh?" Ichiru leaned back, looking back to his twin. "Should be a good way to blow off some steam, eh?"

"I guess..."

Ichiru sighed, rising from the bed and crossing the room, giving his brother a nudge. "C'mon, let's check out the mess hall." Kiseki simply nodded and followed his twin out into the hall.

---

The mess hall consisted of more guards than 'prisoners'. Currently, the only other people there that weren't guards were two twins, although this pair was a boy and a girl, unlike Ichiru and Kiseki, who were both males.

Kiseki followed Ichiru as the elder twin went to get a tray, frowning as spaghetti and sauce was slapped messily onto both boys' trays.

"What nice service we have here..." Ichiru muttered, wiping off a bit of sauce that had landed on his arm. He ignored the glare he recieved, picking up an apple and a water bottle and heading over to one of the many empty tables. Kiseki, after doing the same, followed silently.

The twins took a seat at the table behind (or in front of, really no way to tell) the other twins' table, sitting across from each other.

"You're awfully quiet." Ichiru commented softly, looking up at Kiseki. "Does it still hurt?"

"Nah." Kiseki absentmindedly touched the bruise on his arm as he responded. "The effects have worn off by now...it's nothing more than a bruise."

"I'll kill them for doing that to you." The elder twin growled, stabbing the spaghetti with his fork. His following words were unheard by Kiseki, for they were muttered.

"Don't be like that... It's fine, really. Nothing but a bruise." Ichiru opened his mouth to speak, but stopped when Kiseki's attention shifted, and he spoke again. "Hey, are those two twins, too?"

Ichiru glanced back at the two he'd spotted earlier, giving a small nod in response. Kiseki had just had one of his famous moodswings, being unable to stay upset or gloomy for too long a time. With his energetic and happy personality, he really didn't belong in here.

"Seems so." Ichiru allowed the subject change, preferring to see his brother more cheery.

"Maybe we should say hi to them."

"Kiseki, this isn't high school. You can't just--" Ichiru was cut off when Kiseki called out a greeting to the two, smacking his forehead against his palm before giving his brother a short glare.

OoC: Although I was too lazy to say, Kiseki's call would have most likely been a "Hey" or something lol.

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 10-01-2010 at 07:21 PM.
Old 09-30-2010, 10:09 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Alice
West Wing- Cell Block B/ Cafeteria

Alice blinked as the cell door swung open. A grim-faced guard stood there, looking at her. He had a low forehead, bushy eyebrows, bald, and had a beginnings of a beer belly. But he was company.

"Hello." She said brightly, adjusting her skirt so it, ah... show herself off a little bit more. "Come to... See me?" She shifted slightly, giving him an encouraging wink.

"You're expected Training Room C in one hour," he told her gruffly. He slammed the door.

Alice blinked. He was immune to her charm? How unusual. Ah, well. Least she got to go somewhere. Maybe she could go swing down by the Mess Hall in the meantime. Emphasis on the mess. She walked over to the door and tapped on it, a phony smile on her face.

The door creaked open again. "What?" The guard growled.

"I was thinking about swinging down by the mess." She said brightly, all cute and sugar-sweet. "Do you mind?"

She could practically see the little gears turning in his tiny skull. Trying to figure out whether there was anything wrong with this concept of going to the mess hall around, you know, lunchtime? "Um..." His face clouded, he scratched his chin, deep in thought. Well, maybe not that deep.

"I could just walk down there by myself." She said in her most persuasive tone.

This seemed to make something click in his tiny brain. "No." He straightened, immediately all line-of-duty and heroic. "I'll escort you."

"How sweet." Alice smiled. "But it's really- Oh!" He poked her with her gun.

"Move it along, then." He growled, trying to look tough. Alice would have laughed, but he was the one with the gun. So, she sighed dramatically and strode down the hallway.

The food looked exactly the same as it had in Elementary School. An inedible glob. Ahh, the nostalgia. And just like old times, she would go get a ice cream sandwich and eat that for lunch instead. Except there was no ice cream sandwich. Alice sighed melodramatically. How was she to survive?

Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
My Links

Last edited by Doodlebop; 10-08-2010 at 12:16 PM.
Old 10-01-2010, 06:52 AM
Kaioo Offline

Blade
East Wing,Restricted Cell Block>Mess Hall

Blade's head turned at the sound of footsteps, a lone guard walking towards him, the guard's gun at the ready in case Blade tried anything. A slight smirk formed on Blade's face as he glared at the guard.

"You're going into the Mess Hall." the guard stated.

"I have my own Mess Hall here." Blade replied.

"You will go to the Mess Hall now." the guard growled, jabbing his gun into Blade's back.

Blade shook his head, moving round and ripping the gun out of the guard's hands.

"You don't force me to do anything." Blade growled, throwing the gun in the guard's face and moving swiftly to the north exit of the Restricted Cell Block.

Blade stopped at the passcoded door as a guard at the door turned around to key in the code, and the door slid open. Blade walked calmly through the door, not even glancing back.

"You better not cause a ruckus." the guard called to him, but Blade ignored him.

Blade walked into the Mess Hall, several heads turning at his appearance. Blade ignored them, moving to sit at a table on his own, and scanned the room, looking to see if anybody would actually be a threat to him. Blade shook his head, and resided to lean back, gazing at the ceiling, his arm against the wall behind him.

Old 10-01-2010, 09:56 AM
Altrius Offline

Rory Morris
East Wing - Cell Block D

One cell, stuck far in the corner of Cell Block D held its lone prisoner, Rory Morris the East Wing nutcase. He sat on his bed with his knees in his chest grinning at the door, just waiting for it to swing open. Eyes wide and alert it was almost scary for the guards to look in and just see him staring and grinning manically. It was these times that he was most unpredictable. Today however, it was Guard Andrews and Jacobs turns to go and get him ready for the day. They both looked at each other, gulped, and then opened the door slowly, their guns in front of them ready.

Rory was up in an instant, laughing like a jackass and yelling random things at the pair "GOOD MORNING SCREWS, HOW ARE YOU TODAY? GOOD GOOD RORYS GOOD TOO RORYS REALLLYYYYY GOOD. OH YEA BABY RORYS REALLY HUNGREY." He roared at them, trying to push past to get to the mess hall. The guards grunted and shoved him back down on the bed, quite a feat considering he has incredible strength.

This pissed him off and he leapt back up to Andrews and sunk his teeth into neck, literally ripping a chunk out of it. "MMM MR YOU HAVE A REALLY TASTY NECK, I WANNA EAT YOU ALL UP!". Bleeding heavily Andrews screamed as he slipped to the floor, calling for backup on his radio.

Jacobs, however, had run for it, dropping his gun to the floor. Grinning madly Rory set off towards the East Wing Mess Hall. It was time for breakfast.

As he arrived at the hall he looked round at the people there. Nobody he knew or recognised because he simply had no friends. He stood there at the door, with the guards blood dripping down his chin just grinning madly. Cupping his hands to his mouth he bellowed at the top of his voice.

"RORY. IS. HUNGREY!"
Old 10-01-2010, 03:22 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Cafeteria

Ashley and Jeremy were sitting in the cafeteria and relaxing. Jeremy finished his meal and stood up to throw away his trash. When he got back to Ashley, he sat down and looked at her.

"Alright, let's discuss the plan." Jeremy whispered to his sister.
"I think that we should wait until we go on a mission while we have our Pokemon. That way once we're out of this stupid place we can just make a run for it." she whispered back
"But what if they're tracking us? What if we have a GPS in each of us? That would make sense because they probably figured that people would try that." There was a pause from the two of them as Ashley looked down. A possibility of a GPS embedded in them didn't occur to her. Ashley nodded as she looked back up at her brother.
"What are we going to do then?"
"Somehow one of us has to get into the security room and hack the system."
"How are we going to do that though?"
"I'm not sure...still thinking."
"Alright shh." Ashley said as she noticed a pair of twin brothers sat down to the table that was in front of Ashley, but in back to Jeremy. Jeremy shifted his head to the side to look at them, then turned around to his sister and nodded.
"We'll talk later." Jeremy whispered.

A few minutes had passed after Ashley and Jeremy were talking about random things until a greeting from one of the twins was directed to Ashley and her brother. Ashley noticed that the other twin smacked his own forehead in what seemed annoyance. Ashley chuckled a little bit as she waved at the two.

"Time to go make new friends." Ashley said as she stood up. Jeremy quickly grabbed her hand and looked up at his sister.
"What are you doing Ashley?"
"You said that we need more people in the plan. So now is the time to make friends and see if we can build a team." Ashley whispered as she stood there. Jeremy nodded and stood up as well, walking over to where the twins sat and sat down. Jeremy sat next to Kiseki and Ashley sat next to Ichiru.

"Nice welcoming." Ashley said with a chuckle as she looked over at Kiseki.
"My name is Jeremy and this is my sister Ashley. We've been here for only two weeks." Ashley gave a short wave as a man walked into the mess hall with blood dripping from his face.
"Jeremy..." Ashley said as her eyes widened a little bit. Jeremy turned around and gasped in shock.

"RORY. IS. HUNGREY!" the man had said. Another boost of adrenaline flowed through Ashley as she took out a sharp metal fork from her pocket and looked up at the man. She wasn't going to strike unless the man would strike first.

"Where the hell did you get that?" Jeremy asked as he turned around and saw his sister pull out the fork.
"I stole it." Ashley said but kept her eyes on the man.
"It will be okay. Put it away before one of the guards see it!" Jeremy whispered. Ashley slowly nodded and put the fork back into her pocket. "You umm...got some..." Jeremy pointed at Ashley's shirt and saw a few fresh blood stains on her white shirt. Ashley looked down and sighed as she stood up.
"Must of been from that perverted guard when I broke his nose with my elbow. I'll be right back." Ashley said as she walked across the cafeteria and into the area where you got your food. As she walked, her eyes were glued on the man with the blood dripping from his face. Ashley made it to the food pick-up area and got a few napkins, standing there by herself and doing her best to get most of the blood off her shirt.
Old 10-01-2010, 07:39 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

OoC: Lol I just realized that I made a mistake in my last post and put "Training Room C" instead of Mess Hall xD;

IC: Kiseki and Ichiru Kagami
East Wing: Mess Hall

Kiseki's greeting seemed to work; the other pair of twins rose and approached their table, the boy sitting beside Kiseki and the girl beside Ichiru.

"Nice welcoming." She looked at Kiseki, speaking with a chuckle.

"My name is Jeremy, and this is my sister Ashley. We've been here for only two weeks." The boy spoke shortly after, and the girl, now known as Ashley gave a short wave before her attention was diverted away from the group.

"I'm Kiseki." Kiseki responded cheerfully, "And this is Ichiru." The elder twin gave a nod, although his attention shifted to Ashley before he could speak. She had whispered her brother's name, from what he could hear, and the look on her face appeared to be shock.

The twins followed her gaze to a man standing near the entrance of the Mess Hall, blood dripping from his chin.

"ROREY. IS. HUNGREY!"

A shiver went up Kiseki's spine as the man, who was apparently named Rory, announced his presence with a loud yell. He heard Jeremy speak again, to which Ashley's reply was "I stole it."

The twins looked back to see her holding a sharp metal fork, her eyes glued to the man.

"It will be okay. Put it away before one of the guards sees it!" Jeremy whispered, to which Ashley nodded and put it back into her pocket. It actually wasn't likely that the guards would notice the fork too quickly; they all seemed focused on the man - as they should have been.

"You umm...got some..." The twins looked back at Jeremy, who was pointing out some blood on Ashley's white shirt.

Ashley, after looking down, sighed and stood up. "Must of been from that perverted guard when I broke his nose with my elbow. I'll be right back." She walked across the mess hall, toward the area where they all picked up their trays, taking a few napkins and attempting to wipe the blood from her shirt.

"Should she have done that alone?" Kiseki appeared concerned now, looking from Ashley to Rory. It was true that there were guards everywhere, but that didn't always ensure safety.

Old 10-02-2010, 03:08 PM
Kaioo Offline

Blade
East Wing,Mess Hall

Blade raised an eyebrow at some guy called Rory announcing he was hungry, blood dripping from his chin. Blade saw a girl pull out a sharp fork from her pocket, and a boy whisper something to her and then the fork was gone back within her pocket. He watched as the girl went, alone, to clean something off her shirt, and shook his head. Idiots. Pushing himself up, he moved over to where the girl was.

He had taken four steps when a man stood up, blocking his path.

"Woah there black man, this is my turf." the man stated, placing a hand on Blade's bare chest.

Blade glared at the man, slamming his fist into the man's gut, and the man bent over, where Blade grabbed him and flung him onto his table. Objects on the table were sent scattering onto the floor, and Blade let out a small laugh as the man leapt off the table, running towards Blade.

Blade grabbed the man's fist as he swung at him, and clenched the fist, the man letting out a cry of pain. Blade heard a bone crunch, and felt a liquid seep onto his hand, and let go, leaving the man to collapse to the floor, holding his crippled hand which dripped heavily with blood, now a scarlet pulp. Blade continued on his path to where the girl was, leaning forward onto the counter where the food was handed to the prisoners, and waited to see what would happen.

Old 10-04-2010, 05:33 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Cafeteria

"Should she have done that alone?" Jeremy heard Kiseki ask. Jeremy shifted his gaze from Kiseki to his sister, then from his sister to Rory. He quickly looked down so he wouldn't make eye contact with Rory, slowly turning his gaze back to the table. A small chuckle came from Jeremy as he looked up at both of the twins.

"You'd be surprised at what Ashley can do." Jeremy said, but still showing a sign of concern on his face. Sure Ashley was a good fighter, also having great speed, but Jeremy wasn't sure if she would win a fight against that guy Rory if he started anything. From the looks of it, Rory looked to be a complete psycho.

As Ashley was standing there doing the best she could to wipe off the blood droplets from her white t-shirt, a loud ruckus was heard only about fifteen feet away from her. She quickly looked up at what seemed to be a fight taking place. A dark colored man threw another guy into one of the tables that was in the mess hall.

"How many fights are there in a day?" Ashley asked herself as she continued to watch the fight. The man that got thrown stood to his feet and attempted to try and fight, but he got himself punched by the other guy.

"Ashley!" Jeremy whispered for Ashley to come back to the table as he watched the fight as well. Ashley looked over at her brother and shook her head back and forth.

"I'm fine." Ashley mouthed as she looked back at the fight. It seemed to be over and the dark colored man was victorious, walking over to where Ashley stood. She quickly looked down and backed away a few steps, giving the man some space. After standing there for a few more moments getting most of the blood off, she threw away the napkin and looked over to the lunch lady. While her back was turned, Ashley quickly grabbed another red apple and walked away. As Ashley walked she shifted her gaze back over to the man, then turned around and walked back over to the table.

"You okay?" Jeremy asked. Ashley just nodded her head and took a bite out of her apple.
Old 10-04-2010, 07:46 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Kiseki and Ichiru Kagami
East Wing: Mess Hall

Jeremy chuckled after Kiseki spoke. "You'd be surprised what Ashley can do."

The younger twin simply nodded, shifting his attention to another guy in the mess hall as he slammed his fist into someone's stomach, flinging him onto the table when he bent over from the impact of the hit. Kiseki jumped slightly at the sound that echoed in the mess hall as the man collided with the table and the objects that had been on it were sent scattering across the floor. Ichiru glanced back at his twin, feeling him jump. He looked at him questioningly, but Kiseki refused to look his brother in the eye.

More sounds were heard as the man jumped up from the table and lunged at the dark skinned one, bringing the twins' attention back to him as he let out a small laugh and grabbed the fist aimed at him and held it there. There were a few moments of silence before the man let out a cry of pain, and a crunch was heard, which made Kiseki cringe.

His fist was released and he collapsed to the floor, holding an injured and bleeding hand.

"Nice." Ichiru muttered, and Kiseki simply nodded, averting his gaze downward at their table. Ashley returned to them with another apple just as Ichiru picked his own up, taking a bite out of it. The crunch made his younger twin cringe again and he looked at him oddly, coincidentally asking his brother if he was okay just as Jeremy asked Ashley the same.

"Yeah, I'm fine..."

"You're awfully jumpy today." Ichiru commented, taking another bite of his apple.

"I'm fine, really." Kiseki looked up at his brother, then at the man from before, who was now standing near where Ashley had been. "Who is that guy, anyway?"

"Who knows?" Ichiru responded. There was a pause then, and he spoke again, "I've heard that he's from the Restricted Cell Block, but that could be a rumor."

Old 10-07-2010, 01:16 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Alice Young

"Well, this is boring." Alice sighed, leaning back and stretching. Maybe the grub down in the East Wing was better than... Whatever this was. Well, that wasn't too likely, but the East Wing was sure to be mildly more interesting than the West Wing. It was full of loonies, wasn't it? Mmm, what fun. She stood up and almost walked out of the room when she remembered that stupid guard. Gah, he was annoying. Why hadn't he gone back to his post or something like that? How do distract them... Ah.

She grabbed her tray of food and began to walk towards the trashcan, then accidentally dumped it on some kid's head. He yelped and glared at her. Alice put on her most innocent expression. "I was tripped by that guy." She pointed at another guy. "Scout's honor." Good thing it was Scout's, whoever that was. Alice didn't have any of her own.

It, quite predictably, escalated into the fight. Alice would have stuck around and watched, but she wanted the East wing mess. It was sure to have more entertaining fights.

Alice snuck past the guards (undignified, yes, but it got the job done) down to the East Wing Mess and blinked. Some crackpot was blocking the door. He had blood dripping down his face and a maniacal grin. Hey, it was interesting already! She pushed some brown hair out of her eyes and smirked. But how was she going to get past Mr. Homicidal? She doubted she could politely ask if he would just step aside, please. Not unless she wanted to get eaten.

My Links

Last edited by Doodlebop; 10-08-2010 at 12:22 PM.
Old 10-08-2010, 07:22 AM
Tiana_M Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Tiana_M Send a message via MSN to Tiana_M

Liara Takoshi
West Wing,
Courtyard->Training Room B

Most prisoners in the A and B block are currently under lock-down. I've been here long enough to make connections with a number of the higher-ranking guards, I've even been acclaimed by the Warden himself, I've also earned quite a lot of good-behavior time, both while on missions and just around the compound, so I almost always get at least an extra hour, if not two of "free time". Free meaning they let you out of your cell. Of course, not all the acclaims, favors, or good behavior in the world would ever get anyone out of here, well besides on missions. Their policy is not to let trained assassins or else psycho-killers loose on the world. I can see where the psycho-killer part makes sense, but they are able to keep tabs on all of us through tracking chips embedded somewhere within us when we're out on our missions anyway. Supposedly they can also kill us with the touch of a button. Dunno if that last part’s true, but I know that they wouldn’t hesitate to send another of us after someone gone rogue even if it's not. I don’t think you’re truly free if you’re always looking over your shoulder wondering when the next assassin might literally take a stab at you. Either way, I don’t see why some of us can't simply live our own lives, even if we had to keep working for them. But, I know that's all just dreaming. Their policy is not really policy so much as it is the law of this little island and everything associated with it.

Today I have two hours, so I chose to spend a little time alone, thinking. Usually I did that enough in my cell, but there's something different about it when you can actually see a good chunk of sky. The courtyard is the only place in this whole compound where any of us can see any real amount of sky, even if it is criss-crossed by mesh barbed wire. If I blur my vision enough, I can pretend the barbed wire isn't there, I do that only every once in a while though, don't wanna mess with my eye-sight too much, need it to stay sharp. There's only one tree in the whole courtyard and I love to lean up against it, as I am now. My all-black dress, arm-length gloves, and thigh-high boots practically allow me to melt into the shadows. Sure my outfit is not exactly what people think of when they think prison clothes, then again, the Institute is not exactly your normal prison either. I listen to guard's conversations as they walk by, some without noticing, others glancing my way.

Whenever the guards do look I always avert my eyes. To meet their gaze head-on, unless they're speaking to you directly, is a challenge and that challenge is always answered strictly here. I guess that makes sense too, we're trained assassins, they're just prison guards. I don't know what kind of training they have, we're never allowed to know, but I'd guess that if even half of us ever got out of the prisoner mind-set, we'd probably be able to kill most of them before they could think twice, and that's just with bare hands. However, for that to happen, enough people would have to want to get out of here bad enough to be willing to die not just to escape, but to destroy this place in our wake, otherwise we’d just end up right back where we started, or else dead. I don't know much about the people in cell blocks C and D, but I know that most of the people here in the A and B blocks aren't that hot to get out. It seems to me that in general they either like getting three meals a day and a roof over their heads enough not to care that it's a prison or else they do want to escape, just not enough. Still, I wait for the day when enough of us really want it hot enough, on that day I will become stronger than the steel that holds me here and I'll break free, if the others choose to do the same that'll be up to them, but I will break free. However, I'm not exactly gonna wait for anyone else to make my life better either. That's why I'm out here in the courtyard and most everyone else is in lock-down, the only exceptions being those with current missions.

I've wasted enough time. The sky will be there to stare at when I'm free and there won't be any barbed wire between me and it. I stand up straight and stretch out, looking around through half-closed eyes. It’s time to train. The guards don’t enforce any kind of training schedule or anything, that’s all up to us. Only some of us bother to really use the training rooms, but those of us who do are the better off for it. I leave the shade of the tree, but the sun only catches a short glimpse of my skin as I’m almost immediately engulfed by the shadow of the compound once more. I quickly come to the mess hall, which is being used by the guards at this time. They all know me, at least the seasoned ones do, the newbies gawk, but they always do, so it’s nothing new. One newbie caresses the bare part of my thigh as I walk by. Perhaps he’s trying to goad me, maybe he just likes how I look, either way I ignore it and keep walking, taking the quickest route to the training rooms. I don’t think any of the other guards caught the caress, not that they’d do anything about it if they did, but I saw his face and he won’t get any favors from me when I’m sent out on assignment for at least a month, maybe longer. That’s the one good thing about being a prisoner, when we cooperate we get to see the outside world at least once a month, once or twice a week if we’re good or good at what we do. The guards are stuck here on rotation often for months, sometimes even years at a time. In a way, they have it worse off than we do, but they get to go home when their time is served, we’re here for life however short or long that may be.

The long hall to the training rooms is mostly empty, the main exception being the guard on duty at the doors. He’s one of many that I know and his name is Jacob. When he deliberately meets my eyes with his deep blue ones, he nods ever so slightly and I nod back. As a rule, I don’t talk with guards when they’re on duty, Jacob knows it and he doesn’t even bother trying to talk with me any more than that. As I walked by I breathed in silently, but deep, Jacob is one of the few guards who actually seems to care about his appearance and hygiene here at the compound, and he always smells nice. He’s pretty too, for a guard anyway, muscled, but not too much, and tall, taller than me anyway, if I had to guess I’d say 6’0. His short but curly blonde hair is always clean I like that about him. At the door, I punch in my unique access code on the keypad to Training Room B: Martial Arts and Ranged Combat. The door swishes open. Inside is mostly open space for sparring, but the far end of the room is partitioned off with yet another pass-coded door that can be sealed off by remote if need be. That’s where the ranged combat targets are. They don’t want anyone who gets it into their head to escape to be able to do so with a ranged weapon in hand, and there are a few who’ve tried. Each lane is also partitioned off by bulletproof glass, though none of them is sealable, so it’s up to us to watch our backs as we practice. I don’t think I’ve made any enemies since I mostly keep to myself, but I’ve been here long enough to know that anything’s possible.

Before I even get to the door of the target range, someone else opens the door behind me, ever cautious I look over my shoulder and see it’s another guard, this one big, burly and brunette. I know him too, he’s a flunky to the Warden and his name is Michael.
“Liara, my songbird.” I hate the way he addresses me, but I don’t have much choice in the matter. I want to roll my eyes, instead I turn back to face him and with a nod reply, “Justin.”
“Aww, is that any way to treat the man who’s giving you permission to leave on a mission?” In reality, only the Warden gives any of us leave to do anything.
“Sorry, would you like me to sing and dance for you?” I twist a little and bat my eyes at him ridiculously. It’s as close as I can come to being sarcastic.
“That would probably be very… entertaining, my dear, but no,” I drop the pose, “I want you to come back alive more than anything else.” Only ‘cause he always seems to want something from the outside, and I always deliver. It’s the only way to keep him off my tail.

“Well, I’ll do my best to make sure that happens, when and where is the briefing?”
“It’s at oh-six-hundred tomorrow, in training room A.” I raise my eyebrow.
“Almost a full day’s warning? The Warden isn’t usually so kind.” He usually prefers to catch people off guard. In this case I probably would be rudely woken up at oh-five-thirty and ordered to report by oh-six-hundred sharp. For that matter I’ll still probably be woken up rudely at oh-five-thirty, but now I know it is coming so I can get to sleep earlier.
“Ah well, you didn’t hear this from me. I’m not the official messenger. A little birdie informed me about the briefing though.” Michael always did know what and when things were happening, perhaps one of the perks of being part of the Warden’s gang.
“Well, it’s a given I’ve got to kill someone, they don’t send us out unless they want someone dead.”
“Yeah, but this one’s different, unique.” Probably not that unique, it’s always the same process: hunt then kill.
“How so?” I ask on the off chance he’ll actually tell.
“This one’s an inside job.” Inside?
“Inside what?”
“The government.” That was definitely different.
“Interesting.”
“That it is my darlin’, that it most definitely is.” That’s all he’s willing to tell.

“Thanks for the heads-up, Justin. Any requests?” As if I had to ask. Justin only goes out of his way to tell me anything when he wants something.
“You know me too well.” Certainly more than I wanted to, “You know my usual request, but I’ve also been craving some black licorice lately for some reason.” I did know his usual, weed. Justin liked to get high when he was not working a shift so he could forget. What he aimed to forget I wasn’t quite sure, but I’m sure he’s seen enough stuff just working here to make it more than worth his time, especially since he worked with the C, D and possibly even the Restricted cell block.
“Got it, the usual and some black licorice.” I’m surprised he couldn’t request the latter from the Warden direct. I guess being in with the Warden didn’t bring that many perks.
“Well, then you better get to your training so you can come back alive.” It was so nice to know he cared.
“Will do, Justin.” He turns to leave and flips his hand up at me as he disappears through the door. I turn as well, heading towards the target range once more. As I do, I consider the tidbit Michael gave me about my latest mission. Someone on the inside of the government… must have gone rogue. That makes me wonder if they’re special agents, if they are that could make this very interesting indeed. I’m glad I’ve still got most of my two extra hours left, I’m gonna need it if my next mark really is special service.

Thank you Neo!

Last edited by Tiana_M; 10-08-2010 at 08:15 AM.