Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-03-2010, 10:56 PM
sammy0295 Offline

Send a message via AIM to sammy0295
Default Re: The King of Monsters (Pokemon/Yu-Gi-Oh crossover)

Aiko Moto
Snowpoint City
Duelist

"That's one of the Millennium Items!" Aiko tilted her head as if it would let her get a better look at it, which it really didn't. "That's the Scale. It's supposed to allow you to tell if someone is lying, though I'm not positive how you use it." Then she lowered her voice and mumbled to herself, "I wonder how it got here. Maybe there are more of them, and more people."

"So, um, Poison and Kadia, are they Pokemon?" Aiko pointed to the black creature at her feet, "And is she a Pokemon, too?"

When mentioned, the cat-monster made a saluting motion and happily cried out "Sneasle!"

Excuse me do you have a little girls room?
We used to, but we let them all go!
Old 10-04-2010, 12:41 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Robert Kiaba
Exit of Eterna Forest
Duelist

Robert looked at the Pokeball and blinked a bit. "How exactly do these Pokemon fit inside those tiny little balls? I mean Duel Monsters are normally holographic projections created by the duel disks and have a connection with powerful spirits, but these Pokemon are physical, tangible, living beings." Robert asked, feeling a bit baffled. It was one thing to see his Blue Eyes return to her card, but he rationalized it was because she was a spirit that somehow developed a physical body, but something like this was beyond any reasoning he could come up with. "And how does one get them? My father may be a millionaire, but I doubt my money has any worth here in this world. Unless I get really lucky and the money here is the same as back home." Robert added, flashing a few dollar bills from his pocket.

Max
Hearthome City
Trainer/ Millennium Eye

Max blinked a bit before scratching the back of his head. "You mean you don't have Pokeballs for your Pokemon. And if that came from one of your cards, wouldn't it be able to go back to your card?" Max asked. he took off his little backpack and fished out a few empty Pokeballs, tossing two to Jess. "Here, you can put your Poochyena in one of those. Just tap it on the Pokemon's head and let the ball do the rest." Max explained . Still, the whole card thing and lack of knowledge about Pokemon caused Max to wonder. "So, where are you from anyways?" He asked in a curious tone of voice.

Last edited by Mewcario; 10-04-2010 at 12:47 AM.
Old 10-04-2010, 03:21 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Shiba Set
Eterna Forest
Trainer/Milennium Rod

Shiba laughed and shrugged off her backpack and digging through it for a moment before producing two red and white pokeballs. "That's not what we use here, so here, I have plenty. As for how the pokemon stay in there, that's something you'd have to ask a company like Silph co., but they're in Kanto, which a good boat ride away from here. Let's just put it this way, technology is amazing, Robert. We also store any of these over six that we have in computers, and even if you asked Bebe, who modified the box system for use over here, how it works I doubt you'd be able to understand more than half the stuff that comes out of her mouth." She smiled and tossed the balls at him. "You press the button in the center to make it expand, then aim and throw it at the pokemon you're trying to catch. Usually you try to wear them out first, but those guys are both first evos and I'm pretty sure tey're worn out from today if they don't already want you to take care of them in the first place. They're alot harder to catch if you're going against what they want, but that's another Apache story." She laughed, remembering how long it had taken her to catch the Gyrados.

/Hm, Clooud wasn't a happy camper when you caught him, either./ Musei pointed out, and Shiba looked down at the silvery wolflike creature weaving his way between his trainer and Robert steadily. Shiba nodded.

"Okay, you have me there, but I always forget about him because he's such a lovable thing now." She said, bending down to rub his head as the Ninetales walked by. Cloud emitted a rumbling sound that could have passed as a very rough purr and kept going.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 10-04-2010, 02:25 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Crystal Momoyia, Trainer
Millennium Ring
Foot of Mount Coronet, near Celestic Town
Crystal was interested when the two girls were talking about being from a different dimension. The idea wasn't crazy to her. When she was studying about the Legendaries, she learned that Giratina has its own dimension that it calls home. Crystal was pulled out of her thoughts when Mana asked her a question.

"I guess you can call the two similar, but no one owns the Legendaries. They are wild Pokémon, and it's a very rare occasion to see one. Many trainers seek out to catch these Pokémon, but as far as I know no one has been able to catch one. They are very powerful. Each region has its own set of Legendary Pokémon, and there is only one of each species except for one species," she answered. "I've mainly seen drawings of them in textbooks. But I want to see at least one in person."

"And you're one of the rare trainers who doesn't want to catch one. You respect them like you do all Pokémon," Surge mumlbed.

"We should head into town, Crystal. It's getting late, and I'm sure wild Pokémon are going to become more active once it gets darker," Persian advised, getting a nod from her trainer.

"We can talk more once we are in town and rent a room at the Pokémon Center. Sound good to you two? I'm not sure about y'all, but I'm getting hungry, and I bet my Pokémon are as well."
Jessica Wheeler, Duelist
Hearthome City
Jessica blinked as she caught the two PokéBalls. She put one in her pocket and when she pressed the button on the other it became bigger. She then did what Max said, and she lightly tapped it against Layla's head. In a flash of red light, the shiny Poochyena was sucked into the sphere. The button lit up a few times, but soon stopped. Jessica's expression was of pure confusion, but she quickly recovered.

"To be honest, Red-Eyes Black Dragon, along with any other Duel Monsters, never had a physical body. They were only holograms when two or more duelists were in a duel. This is a first for me and him," she said.

<I think it had something to do with Robert and Aiko's duel. When Robert's Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon and Aiko's Winged Dragon of Ra clashed, I think the power generated when their attacks collided had something to do with this. We are not in our world anymore, which I'm sure you already figured that out a while ago,> Red-Eyes said.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-04-2010, 03:34 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Shay Miru / Trainer
Millennium Key
Valor Lakefront

Bryn smiled and let her wings open wide, taking off next to myself and Fyslow. The sour Flygon kept looking just ahead as we made a fair ascent into the sky. I had no trouble holding on as I usually did, and I didn’t worry about the tux guy,Bryn would take care of him, even if I didn’t want to.

I listened to Yanto’s explanation of this Millennium Key. It sounded like something too farfetched off the deep end if you asked me. The idea to change someone’s personality by redecorating a room? Is that really what our inner minds looked like? If so then mine was a chaotic mess with no sense of organization what so ever. This was definitely no artifact that I had heard about in this world.

He then mentioned he was from a place called Domino City. I knew no town of it and I had travelled everywhere I possibly could. His dimension comment was valid, it was in a Pokemon’s powers, a legendary one-no, two to have that happen. One had it’s own world, that being Giratina. If this guy was from another dimension, that would explain a lot. In fact, everything. I had theories on parallelism, or the ideas of parallel worlds. This could definitely apply.

“This being another dimension to you is very plausible. You certainly have qualities that match it. I don’t know of any place in this world called Domino City...and we have none of these duel disks you carry around either. Everyone has Pokemon here and what we do is battle them, raise them, sometimes put them in contests as well. However not everyone treats them all fairly, some are cruel, some use them for criminal purposes.” I continued explaining. “If anyone saw your beast, you’d attract rare collectors, possibly hunters or even those criminal groups I mentioned.”

We continued flying, nearing our destination when I remembered Yanto wanted my name. Bryn gave me an expectant gaze of which I attempted to ignore. That attempt failed, and I sighed at my Dragonite’s constant prying to be polite.

“My name is Shay. Since you don’t have any Pokemon of your own, you’re going to need to stick with me until we can figure things out.” I answered. “You wouldn’t by chance be hungry would you?”
Old 10-04-2010, 04:23 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Yanto Ika
Duelist
Valor Lakefront

"If anybody even tried to take Crystal-Heart Dragon, then I would make them pay." Yanto stated. "They would have to take the card which remains in the deck in my Duel Disk to have any chance of obtaining him."

Yanto glanced at his Duel Disk, smiling softly, happiness filling him. A sigh escaped him as he thought about dueling. He was snapped out of his thoughts by the woman speaking, a smile breaking on his face as she introduced herself.

"Now that you mention it, I am hungry." Yanto laughed.

Yanto patted the orange dragon that he was on, turning to look at Shay.

"Bryn is a remarkable creature." Yanto stated. "It is surprising that you have a strong bond with your Pokemon. I could compare myself to you, as I feel a bond with my deck."

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 10-04-2010, 04:37 PM
Elecii Offline

Gabriella Studis
Trainer, Millennium Scale
Outside Snowpoint City

"A Pokemon?" Gabi asked. "No, they're creatures from space that have come to eat me," she laughed. "But in all seriousness, they are Pokemon. How come you don't know what a Pokemon is? Are you from a different world?" Gabi asked. She placed the scale back into her coat pocket.

Gabi threw a Pokeball, releasing her Leafeon, Moonstone. "Hey, Moonstone, fetch us some food, will you?" Gabi asked. "I'll take anything."

<Agreeing with Gabs.> Kadia said.

"Stop calling me Gabs!" Gabi said half seriously, half jokingly. "Aiko, do you want anything to eat, or does your 'card' want anything?" Gabi patted Moonstone on the head. "Also, you can get yourself something."

"Forgetting something?" Moonstone asked. Gabi dropped a purse into the snow, which Moonstone put her paw onto. "Oh, and just so you know," she said to Aiko, "Bri only treats me like this because I let her; I love buying things."

"It's Gabi," Gabi stated. Kadia laughed.

<Your name's Gabriella, so we can call you what we wish,> Kadia said telepathically. <Well, as long as it's a shortened version of your name,> she laughed. Gabi laughed too.

i can't love you more than this
Old 10-05-2010, 02:19 AM
sammy0295 Offline

Send a message via AIM to sammy0295

Aiko Moto
Snowpoint City
Duelist

"A Pokemon?" Gabi asked Aiko. "No, they're creatures from space that have come to eat me," she said, laughing. "But in all seriousness, they are Pokemon. How come you don't know what a Pokemon is? Are you from a different world?"

Aiko started to answer, but before she had the chance Gabi did the same thing she had done to Poison, and somehow released a leafy dog creature from a small red and white ball. "Hey, Moonstone, fetch us some food, will you?" she said to the creature. "I'll take anything."

Aiko looked on as the strange girl got into an argument with her strange creatures about her name. After they stopped, Aiko spoke up. "It seems I am from a different world, as is the Scale you have. That device that summons the Pokemon, how does it work? Because in Duel Monsters, the you use cards to summon monsters, but they're just holograms. These Pokemon are obviously real creatures, so how does it work?"

"I have a better question,"
the Swordsman chimed in. "Is there anywhere a bit warmer we can continue this conversation?"

Aiko suddenly remembered how cold she was and began to shiver a bit. "Someplace warmer would be nice."

Excuse me do you have a little girls room?
We used to, but we let them all go!
Old 10-06-2010, 02:55 AM
Winter Offline

Mana Love
Foot of Mt. Coronet, near Celestic town
Duelist

Mana shrugged and nodded, bouncing forward and nearly falling again, but this time Magi caught her shirt and held her ground, holding Mana upright. "Careful, Mana. I see your balance hasn't improved any." She pointed out with a tiny laugh before Mana straightened herself and looked to Crystal.

"Well, you know this place, lead the way. I'm not really hungry, but being in civilization would be nice." She said, Magi smiled.

"Hmm, my first real look at a city, this ought to be interesting." The magician said thoughtfully, tilting her head to the side before righting it quickly and straighting her hat again. "Stupid thing, I swear it's a size too big or me." She muttered.

OOC: Blegh, shortness.

Old 10-06-2010, 06:01 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Shay Miru / Trainer
Millennium Key
Grand Lake Hotel

Well this guy at least had manners, so he wasn't too bad I suppose.Bryn smiled at her rider.

Why thank you!

Figuring he couldn't understand Pokemon speech, I translated for Yanto.

"She says thank you. I've been with my Pokemon a very long time." I explained.

We touched down in a pavilion, a few trainers minding their own buisness and paying no mind to us, as we looked as any regular trainer did. I jumped off of Fyslow, and Bryn let down gently to let Yanto off. I looked around for the building in question, a tall restaurant of the five star class. After turning myself around, I felt a poking on my shoulder. Fyslow gave me his usual uninterested stare and pointed to what I was looking for. I thanked Fyslow and returned him to his Pokeball.

"Ahah! There it is." I said with a smile. "Alright Yanto, this place here is a five star restaurant, some of the best food in the Region is made here."

I walked towards the door, looking inside to see what was going on. As I expected, there was a battle going on, which gave me some time to explain to Yanto what was special about this restaurant.

"Now, we don't need to pay money for our food here, but instead, we battle the owners, if we win, we get a great meal, if not, no meal. Since you have no Pokemon, I'll let you borrow Bryn. What you do in a Pokemon battle is tell the Pokemon what skills to use, some are to attack, some are to defend. Bryn is very powerful and I'll tell you her moves that she knows. Just say them and she'll use them in the best way she can."

Bryn nodded with smile towards Yanto.

"Pokemon keep battling until they faint, in this case, it'll be a double battle, so two of my Pokemon, though it'll be 'our' Pokemon battling, against the two owner's Pokemon." I continued. "We'll be coordinated and we shouldn't have a problem getting a good meal."

I looked back in, seeing the battle with the other two trainers who wanted in was lost. I moved over to let the pair out, watching them mutter to themselves over who's fault their loss was. Bryn rolled her eyes at them, knowing it was probably both of their faults for lack of team work.

"Okay, Bryn knows Gale, Fire Punch, Dragon Rush, Aerial Ace, Ice Beam, Thunder, and Roost. Roost is a healing move, the rest are attacks." I told Yanto as I opened the door into the open arena.

I stepped out onto the outlined battle stage, making sure Yanto stood near where I was. "Right here next to me in this box." I mentioned quietly.

"Ooh, already hungry customers to challenge us so soon?" A sharply dressed man in a tux a shade darker than Yanto's commented, putting a Pokeball on a trolley, no doubt to be healed later.

Another lady in a fine satin dress also took another Pokeball to and from the trolley. It was a pale pink with decorative lace around it and her long brown hair was tied neatly behind her in a blue ribbon. "It seems so dear." She commented as she turned around.

"Right, we're lookin' for that famous pasta dish you serve with that perfectly toasted garlic bread!" I called. I wasn't sure if that's what Yanto wanted, but it was sure as hell what I wanted.

"Well you must also know that you must battle for your food!" The lady said, twirling around with a Pokeball in hand.

The tuxedo man took his place next to her. "Will you leave hungry?"

"Not a chance." I said, pulling out another Pokeball. "Abik, time to jive!"

Our of the thrown sphere came a Shiny Ononokusu. He roared as he came out, stomping to show off his power. I motioned to Yanto, making sure he called Bryn in. The other two looked at us and laughed a bit.

"If you plan on using two dragon types, you aren't doing much for type coverage!"

They threw out their Pokemon, one being a Froslass, the other a Bronzong. I knew it would be a bit difficult, but I had no doubt of our ability. Our as in myself and my Pokemon, even if Bryn was being used by a stranger.
Old 10-06-2010, 06:34 AM
Kaioo Offline

Yanto Ika
Duelist
Grand Lake Hotel

Yanto followed Shay into the building, and listened to everything she told him, taking it all in. He watched as she unleashed a large centipede-like dragon, the scales reminding him of centipedes. Yanto nodded as Bryn stood in front of him, and he narrowed his eyes at the two Pokemon.

One, by name and appearance, appeared to be made of Ice, or was Ice attribute, did this mean Fire, its opposite, would be more useful against it. Yanto then looked at the other one. A floating metallic bell-like creature. Yanto had no idea what would be effective against it.

"Frosslass use Ice Shard!" the woman shouted, pointing at Bryn.

"Bronzong use Hypnosis!" the man shouted, pointing at Abik.

Frosslass raised its arms, jagged crystals of ice erupting from its hands, streaming towards Bryn.

"Dodge it, Bryn!" Yanto shouted.

Bryn rose into the air, dodging the shards of ice, and Yanto smiled.

"Now use Fire Punch on Frosslass!" Yanto requested.

Bryn moved forward, her right fist surrounded by a ruby red glow of fiery flames. Before the Frosslass could react, Bryn was upon it, and slammed the fiery fist into the Frosslass, sending it skidding across the floor. The Frosslass struggled to get back up, only just managing to, and was panting heavily.

Old 10-06-2010, 09:11 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Robert Kiaba
Just outside Jubilife City
Duelist

Robert knelt down as the balls hit the ground before him. His arms were full with the two Pokemon, so it wasn't like he could just let them go and catch them. He set the two on the ground before picking up the Pokeballs, one in each hand. Touching the button on each to the forehead of each Pokemon, the balls cracked open and a red light enveloped them both. When the light was gone, the balls closed. The buttons flashed red and white for a little while, but the two didn't put up any struggle. The lights then faded, confirming the capture.

Shrinking the balls back down and tucking them in his pocket, he headed into the city itself. He couldn't help but worry that others might have been caught up in this. He knew at least Aiko would be. She was at the same distance away from the blasts as he was. Still, if she did, and if others were also caught up in this, where they even in this realm? Were they in a different dimension than he was, or did they end up in different places? The only thing he could do at this point was to travel around. If Aiko was in this world, he would have a better chance of running into her if they stayed on the move and took some time to rest in each city.

"I didn't think it would be usable. But now that I think about it, there may be others like me in this world. After all, it was in the middle of a tournament and I know at least one other person that may have gotten caught up in whatever it was the brought me to this world." He added.

Max
Hearthome City
Trainer/Millennium Eye

Max still looked a bit confused. "Well that still doesn't answer where you're from. You don't seem to know much about Pokemon, and I've never heard of this whole Duel Monsters holo-game." Max asked. "But hey, why don't we go and get something to eat. It's getting late, and I need to get myself ready for a gym match against Fantina. I'm training to be the world's greatest Pokemon master, and once I do, I can be a gym leader like my dad back in Hoenn." Max said with an upbeat tone of voice.

Last edited by Mewcario; 10-12-2010 at 12:56 PM.
Old 10-12-2010, 03:58 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Shay Miru / Trainer
Millennium Key
Grand Lake Hotel

Already with the status effects.

"Abik use Double Team!"

With a quick command the Ononokusu started to make illusionary copies of itself and surround the Bronzong. Abik wasn't going to snooze on the job. The metal bell beast looked around to try and find the real Abik, but I was certain it was not going to have luck doing so. I saw Bryn was doing what she did best, and that was kicking tail...or ghost in this case. That Froslass hadn't much on my Big Mama powerhouse, another hard hit like that and it would have been out.

"Oh ho, you think you have us eh?"

Why didn't I like the sounds of that...

"Brozong use Future Sight!"

"Disable dear Froslass!"

Brozong started to glow purple and release a psychic energy out into the air. I knew that meant Abik was going to be hit sometime later on, and I had no idea when. I could make a guess, but even that wasn't a sure thing. Frosslass waved her hands at Bryn, eyes glowing an eery purple. I saw Bryn try to pull another Fire Punch, but the flames just wouldn't come to her fist. That meant a bit of trouble for her, but I wasn't reliant on her to just use Fire Punch. Hopefully Yanto figured something out, as we would have to work as a team. I looked at our two opponents, still standing casually like I had this whole battle under my thumb. Well in a sense I did, however, I couldn't be over confident.

Suddenly I saw why the Froslass was ordered to use Disable. The two swung around in place.

"Froslass, Ominous Wind!"

The Froslass was now targeting Abik instead of Bryn, which made sense. Having Bryn without Fire Punch would give that Bronzong more time to tango with my Dragonite. The Froslass was shaving off Double Team like fresh ice so soon I'd have to make a move.

"Abik use Dragon Dance!"

The real Abik leapt back, a dark reddish and black glow about him. Froslass tried to attack Abik, but his dancing wasn't letting her. Soon enough a blast of purple gusting slammed into Abiks' head, shoving him back a bit. The dragon growled, fighting back with his might.

"Abik use Iron Tail!"

"Brozong use Reflect, then Gyro Ball!"

A blue energy field came around the Bronzong and the Froslass before the Bronzong started to spin wildly towards Bryn.
Old 10-13-2010, 01:35 AM
Winter Offline

Shiba Set
Eterna Forest
Trainer/Milennium Rod

Shiba smiled and jogged ahead before turning back to Robert. "Well, I guess we should look for them, huh? I have a few good contacts from my gang who I bet would help, it can't be hard to find others like you, especially since you guys have those cards and are totally clueless." She said and then turned to look back out towards the road ahead of them, it semed to clear up and disappear into a cave ahead, they were close. "Hey, see that cave ahead? Once we take a short walk through there, we'll be basically there. Hope you don't mind big cities, Jubilife is big and noisy, not to mention pretty busy, so be prepared for it." She warned.

Old 10-13-2010, 03:04 AM
Kaioo Offline

Yanto Ika
Duelist
Grand Lake Hotel

Yanto frowned as the Pokemon switched targets, the Frosslass going for the centipede-like dragon, whilst the large bell-like Pokemon, Bronzong, headed for Bryn, spinning wildly. Yanto's mind was filled with rapid strategies forming, as he was working out how this was going to be done. Yanto's eyes darted around the room, and momentarily stopped at an object which seemed out of place in the room.

"Bryn use Gale." Yanto requested.

A gale of wind was unleashed by Bryn, slamming into the Bronzong, slowing it down. Yanto's eyes remained on the weird object, a smile rising on his face as the buffets of wind hit the object, and it began to wobble. The object, a unsupported three foot tall clump of rock landed on Bronzong, a cloud of dust erupting from the impact. Yanto waited for the cloud to settle, and his smile remained when he saw the Bronzong wasn't moving. The shape of the Bronzong disappeared as it was sucked into its Pokeball, and Yanto cast a glance at Shay, before looking at Bryn.

"Try a Thunder?" Yanto asked, smiling.

"Frosslass, hit them with Ice Shard!"

A barrage of sharp ice crystals erupted from Frosslass' hands, swirling towards Bryn. Yanto began to dread what would happen, but smiled when the electricity surged out of Bryn's body, smashing through the shards of ice, melting them, and slamming into the Frosslass. The Frosslass was flung backwards, crashing into the wall, but managed to struggle to its feet, hovering weakly.

"Nice job Bryn." Yanto said, smiling. "You want to finish this, Shay?"