Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-02-2010, 01:36 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Default Re: The King of Monsters (Pokemon/Yu-Gi-Oh crossover)

Robert Kaiba
Eterna Forest
Duelist

"Not from this realm, considering these Pokemon don't exist where I'm from. And I have no clue as to how I ended up here. As for these two, their father was murdered by a poacher. My Blue Eyes White Dragon sent him and his Pokemon packing, but if I ever run into him again, I won't be so merciful."
Robert explained calmly and coldly.

"Sorry. I have a bit of a vengeful side concerning mstters like that. Please, lead on. Though I'll have to figure out something to do with Blue Eyes before we reach town. I doubt having a large dragon is going to be a pleasant experience in a city." Robert explained. As he took out the deck from his Duel Disk and shuffled through the cards, he noticed that one of his Blue Eyes White Dragon cards had an empty picture. The empty space emanated a faint blue aura.

Instinctively, the dragon leaned down and touched it with her claw. This caused the dragon to turn into pure blue energy and become absorbed into the card. The card still glowed, but the image of the dragon was now upon it. "Well, I guess that solves that problem." Robert spoke before tucking that one card into his jacket pocket.
Old 10-02-2010, 03:05 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Jessica Wheeler, Duelist
Amity Square, Hearthome City
"Duel Monsters is a card game. Maybe I can show you how to play sometime," Jessica said.

She then noticed that Max was looking more closely at the Millennium Eye. A moment later, he became shocked and fell back into his Gardevoir. She helped him back up, and Jessica watched as Max looked around at other people. He then said something about when he looked at it while it was pointed at someone, it was like he was looking through the person's eyes before he put the item into his pocket.

"I read that the Millennium Eye allows a person to see into another's immediate thoughts. I'm not sure how it works, though. Each item has its own unique power," Jess then explained.

Jessie's eyes went wide as Max pulled out a ball and in a flash of white light, a canine like creature appeared. Layla jumped off of her shoulder and approached it, sniffing curiously as her tail wagged. Red-Eyes applied a little more pressure on Jess's shoulder by placing his clawed hand on her now unoccupied shoulder and gently squeezing.

<I guess that in this world, those creatures are carried around in those spheres,> Jessica then heard a voice speak in her head.

The young duelist turned to look at the Red-Eyes Black Dragon, and he gave her a small nod to answer her unspoken question. She smiled at him before she raised her hand to stroke the side of his face before she turned to Layla and the larger canine. She looked at both closely, and noticed the similarities.

"By any chance, would Layla turn into Mightyena?" she asked Max,turning to him.
Crystal Momoyia, Trainer
Millennium Ring
Foot of Mount Coronet, near Celestic Town
Crystal smiled as Mana introduced herself. She then turned to Magi, and for a moment the fact that the girl was levitating caught her off guard, she then noticed the pink cat in her arms. Persian walked over to Magi, looking up at her and softly purring for a moment, as if trying to introduce herself. Surge pressed the right side of his face against Crystal's left leg, hiding the scarred side of his face.

"That is a Pokémon known as Skitty. I haven't seen many of them here in this region, however. It's a Pokémon from Hoenn, not Sinnoh," Crystal said.

She then pulled out a PokéBall and returned Blitz to it before she placed her hand on the side of Surge's neck. She wanted to ask how Magi was levitating, but decided against it for now.

"She's not human," Surge barked, as if answering the question. Getting a confused look from his trainer, he continued, "She doesn't have a human scent, and yet it is not Pokémon. I'm not sure what she is, but I'm sure of what she's not."

Crystal then turned to the two blondes, a kind smile on her face. She put what her blue-eyed Houndoom said to the back of her mind. She ponder it later, along with the strange item in her bag. Persian had walked under Magi, purring in amusement before she looked at Mana, nodding a greeting.

"It is nice to meet both of you, and I'm glad neither of you are hurt. If you want, you can travel with me. I'm heading to the town up the road, and you're more than welcomed to join me," Crystal said, getting a meow of approval from Persian and a shrug from Surge.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-02-2010, 03:24 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Max
Amnity Square
Trainer/Millennium Eye

Max gave a nod of his head to Jessica's question. "That's right. Once your Poochyena gets stronger, it'll evolve into Mightyena. Of course, that is if your Poochyena decides it wants to evolve. Not every Pokemon wants to evolve, though sometimes it's unavoidable. And some Pokemon's personalities can change drastically after evolving. But Poochyena and Mightyena are among the most loyal in both stages. Yours will look different because of it's unique coloring. That color is very rare among it's kind. We call rare, oddly colored Pokemon shiny." Max explained, taking the opportunity to show off his knowledge.

"Now then, why don't we head over to the Pokemon Center. It's getting late and I'm getting hungry. Plus you can tell me more about this Millennium Eye thingy and the card game." Max replied before then looking at the Red Eyes Black Dragon. "Though I think you will want to recall your dragon. There's no way it'd fit inside a building." Max spoke, tilting his head to the side a bit.
Old 10-02-2010, 06:03 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Mana Love
Foot of Mt. coronet, near Celestic town
Duelist

Mana looked to the pink thing in her arms for a moment and looked thoughtful. "I've never heard of a Duel Monster called a Skitty before. It looks cute, though." Mana said with a shrug before looking to Magi, who looked surprised about the Persian loving up to her, she leaned over, tipping in mid air to pet it and simled.

"Ah, what are Hoenn and Sinnoh? We're not from around here, but we'll certainly take all the help we can get." She asked before holding out her hand in mid air and brough fourth a large book in a puff of smoke. She flipped it open and skimmed it before shutting it and making it disappear with a flick of her hand. "I can't find anything about anything you just said." Mana glanced at her, raising an eyebrow.

"I've always wondered what's in there, that was a spellbook, wasn't it?" She asked, Magi shook her head.

"Nah, ecyclopedia from the Great Magical Library." She said, grinning. Mana frowned.

"You're going to have to explain to me what goes on when you're in that card." She said, Magi just grinned wider.

"A magician always keeps her secrets, sorry, Mana." She teased before looking back to Crystal.

Shiba Set
Eterna Forest
Trainer/Milennium Rod

Shiba watched Robert with open intrest. "Whoa, whoa, there--different realm? Dude, please explain that one to me." She requested, Musei's shoulder's shuddered in a silent laugh, mouth opening and cosing, but no sound coming out. He looked like he was having a fit.

/You sound a little thrown by that one!/ His mental voice laughed, Shiba frowned at him.

"no comments from the peanut gallery, Musei." She growled.

OOC: Shortness, sorry but I was kinda rushed for this one.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net

Last edited by Winter; 10-03-2010 at 05:44 AM.
Old 10-02-2010, 03:02 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Robert Kaiba
Eterna Forest
Duelist

Robert shook his head a bit. "Alright, let's see if I can explain. This is Planet Earth, correct? I am also from Planet Earth. But in the earth I'm from, Pokemon do not exist. The closest thing we have to your Pokemon are Duel Monsters, which are spirit infused cards. In the physical sense, the closest thing we have are animals that don't possess any kind of powers. And since I didn't travel across the stars and land on a different planet, the only conclusion is that there are multiple dimensions, each one the same planet, but different people and different ways of life with different creatures living upon it. Think of it like a book of tracing paper. You can put different images on each page, but it's the same book." Robert explained.

He then pointed to the rod she carried. "And if I'm not mistaken, that rod is also from my dimension. It's called the Millennium Rod. It gives the wielder the power to communicate telepathically. But it also has a darker power; the ability to control the minds of others who are too weak willed to resist it. My great ancestor Priest Seto, servant of Pharaoh Atem and who later became Pharoah after Atem's death, used that rod to separate monster spirits from the people they possessed and sealed those monsters in tablets. That form of exorcism was the creation of Duel Monsters. But it was also used by one who stole the rod thousands of years later to possess and control others in order to try and steal the Millennium Puzzle from my father's rival, Yugi." Robert explained.

Last edited by Mewcario; 10-02-2010 at 03:10 PM.
Old 10-02-2010, 08:17 PM
Winter Offline

Shiba Set
Eterna Forest
Trainer/Milennium Rod

Shiba frowned, looking to thee rod hanging from her the belt on her waist. "Okay... That's just wierd. I mean, yeah, I figured it had powers, Musei said he could feel them, and somehow I managed a telepathic reply back to him when I first picked it up, but I just thought that maybe I was staring to develop the power to do it myself. That's the only way he's been able to talk to me since I got him a few years ago because his vocal cords are damaged, so I taught him our words and how to use them. As for pokemon here, yes, they're animals, but depending on your viewpoint, they can be more than that." Shiba shrugged, and waved for him to start moving. "Come on, I'll lead you to Jubilife and we can talk on the way." She said before starting to move herself, walking slowly towards the way she was pretty sure the city was, Musei smiled and grabbed her shoulder and turned her sightly.

/That way, Shiba./ He corrected before going quiet and walking ith her as well. Then she resumed her explanation.

"Lots of people here view them as friends and valued companions, like me. Musei and I get along like we're best friends, and I treat my pokemon with respect, but I'm also a hard trainer because I want my pokemon to be able to win the batles I get them into so we can be the best one day. They're powerful creatures, though, if you mess with the wrong one, they can hurt you if they so desire, so many respect them at the very least if thye just think of them as animals. There are a few out there, but not a ton. and them you have the disgusting, shamless people who think of them as only tolls to be used. These guys are formed into teams, usually, and each region has at least one that they've had to deal with because the idiots never seem to learn. I come from a region a ways from this one called Jhoto, which is connected to a region called Kanto, there we had Team Rocket, who wanted to take over the world. Here, in Sinnoh, we had Team Galactic, who was lead by a man named Cyrus, who wanted to create a new dimension using this region's legendary pokemon Dialga and Palkia. He was stopped however, but they're still seen from time to time, much less, however because of the good trainers out there. Hence this." Shiba gestured to the rose tattoo on her hip. "I was part of a Team Galactic resistance team, and this is how we identified ourselves. Others just stopped them where they could because even more couldn't and they were stealing pokemon. Here, we mostly settle things in battles where our command of our pokemon do the talking, and the younger kids hardly ever know how to resist people like that." Shiba shook her head as she spoke before looking back to see if robert was following.

Old 10-02-2010, 09:49 PM
Elecii Offline

Gabriella Studis
Trainer, Millennium Scale
Outside Snowpoint City

I was standing outside Snowpoint. It was really cold, but my Kadabra didn't seem to mind, she just sat silently in the snow. "Are you hungry?" I asked Kadia, my Kadabra. She just stared up at me. I turned away from her to see a human with an odd creature. The human and the 'creature' were following a Sneasel into Snowpoint. "What is that creature?" I asked Kadia.

<I'm not sure.> She said. <It could be anything. A recently found Pokemon or a mutation of something.> Kadia and I stared at them for a few seconds.

"I'm going over there." I said before i walked away from Kadia. I reached the girl, the Sneasel and the 'odd thing'. "Oi!" I shouted running in front of them. "I'd just like to know what that Pokemon is." I said sweetly.

OOC: Sorry it's way short, my brain's dead.

i can't love you more than this
Old 10-03-2010, 03:51 AM
sammy0295 Offline

Send a message via AIM to sammy0295

Aiko Moto
Snowpoint City
Duelist

"Oi!" A girl ran up to Aiko. "I'd just like to know what that Pokemon is," she asked her nicely. She seemed nice enough, and although Aiko didn't really want to talk to anyone, but she hoped the girl could help her figure out where she was.

"Pokemon? What's a Pokemon? Oh! You must mean him," she looked at her Swordsman of Landstar. "He's not a Pokemon. He's a... well, he's supposed to be a card. but for some reason he's, well, like this." Aiko frowned to herself at this and thought about how it could have happened. "Oh, I'm Aiko, by the way. Can you tell me where I am?" Aiko looked at the odd creature next to the girl and wondered if that was a Pokemon, but figured it would be best to wait for some answers before asking more questions.

Excuse me do you have a little girls room?
We used to, but we let them all go!

Last edited by sammy0295; 10-03-2010 at 03:53 AM.
Old 10-03-2010, 04:09 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Robert Kaiba
En Route to Jubilife City
Duelist

Robert listened as Shiba explained the interactions between people an Pokemon. "People in my world treat pets like family, though they are never made to battle. Instead, we use duel monster cards, which link to the spirits. With the current exception of my Blue Eyes, they are never truly physical, but rather projected holograms thanks to my father's creation of the Duel Disks. Alot of people have a favorite card that we treat in similar respects to the way you treat your Pokemon. The Blue Eyes White Dragon is the one I treasure most, and it's been a passion that has stretched as far back as Priest Seto, since his lover was the one who's soul became the Blue Eyes White Dragon to protect him." Robert explained as he began to brush his hand over the Riolu's head, and then Ralts's.

"I suppose no matter what dimension one's from, there will always be villainy and greed, along with good-hearted people to challenge them. If anything, that will always be a constant. In order for good to exist purely, there's always going to be evil in order to challenge it." Robert spoke as the Riolu began to calm down and doze in his arm. Ralts climbed up upon Robert's shoulder and sat, looking around at the forest around them.
Old 10-03-2010, 06:00 AM
Winter Offline

Shiba Set
Eterna Forest
Trainer/Milennium Rod

Shiba grinned at Robert, shaking her head. "Dude, you're gonna have to give me a better history lesson sometime in the future, because you've lost me again. As for the whole there will always be good and evil speech, I'll agree with you there." She told him, looking to the pokemon between her and smiling. "But hey, at least you found one of the good guys, huh? Speaking of which, if you wana be under the radar here, most of the time we keep our pokemon in these things called pokeballs that way they're not out in the open all the time--and you're carrying those two around, but if you're going to be staying for awhile then you might wanna get some since you can keep up to six with you, and when you get ahold of the big guys it can be a hassle--I'll have to introduce you to my Apache when we find a place with enough room..." She smiled as Musei groaned mentally and Cloud whined.

/There's actually a place in existance big enough for Apache?/ Musei asked, Shiba snorted and hit his arm with her palm.

"Be nice! Apache has saved your butt multiple times before." She snapped, Musei smiled at her.

/So? It's only because you tell her "Apache, eat." and let her go on a rampage./ He replied, Shiba glared.

"Not funny! That's how you clear out a place of Galactics fast, and that tactic saved not only you, but everyone else with us!" She complained, Musei shook his head.

/We're still not gonna gete along./ He pointed out.

Old 10-03-2010, 09:39 AM
Elecii Offline

Gabriella Studis
Trainer, Millennium Scale
Outside Snowpoint City

"I'm Gabriella, but you can call me Gabi," she said. Kadia came running over to Gabi's side, with an annoyed look on her face. "You're just outside Snowpoint City," Gabi said, smiling. She crouched down and picked up a small amount of snow. As Gabi stood up she dropped the snow onto Kadia's head. Kadia didn't seem impressed. Gabi quickly started running, but Kadia stopped her using her psychic powers and put her right beside her.

<What was that for?> Kadia laughed. She grabbed one of Gabi's Pokeballs and released the Pokemon inside, Poison, her Drapion.

"Because you needed cheering up," Gabi said. She turned to Aiko. "Oh, I forgot to introduce you to these two," she said. "This is Kadia," she said pointing to her Kadabra, "and this is Poison." She pointed to her Drapion, who bowed his head.

<Nice to meet you, Aiko.>
Kadia said telepathically.

"Gabi..." Poison said, annoyed with Kadia for letting him out in the cold.

"Oh, Poison, sorry," Gabi said, letting him back in his ball. Gabi pulled the scale out of her pocket of her coat. "You wouldn't happen to know what this is, would you?" She asked.

OOC: Hope it's alright that I'm using thrid person now, I'm finding it hard to write first person at the moment.

i can't love you more than this
Old 10-03-2010, 05:26 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Crystal Momoyia, Trainer
Millennium Ring
Foot of Mount Coronet, near Celestic Town
"It seems like you have never heard of Pokémon as I have never heard of Duel Monsters," Crystal said, still petting Surge.

"Crystal, I think it would be best she doesn't levitate when we head into town. One may think she's a Legendary Pokémon if they see her, probably Latias since she levitates as well," Persian meowed, staying next to Mana and Magi.

"I think you're right, Persian," Crystal said before she returned her attention to the blondes. "Magi, I'm not sure how you are levitating, but I would advise that you reframe from doing so when we enter Celestic Town. You see, there is a Legendary Pokémon called Latias who can change her form to appear human, and she levitates. We don't want you kidnapped because someone thought you were a Pokémon."
Jessica Wheeler, Duelist
Amnity Square, Hearthome City
"To be honest, Layla really isn't mine. She just ran into my leg earlier today and she seemed to be alone. Since I didn't know what she was, I gave her a name. She's stayed with me ever since," Jessica said as the shiny Poochyena returned to the duelist. She then looked up at Red-Eyes. "And I'm not sure If I can recall him. He's a duel monster, one of the creatures in the game."

<In this world, I now have a physical form. I'm also unsure if I can go back into my card. However, I can fly high about the city for a while so that I am unseen, and when the full cover of night is upon us, I can land and hid in the shadows near where you will be,> Red-Eyes said.

"However, he can fly pretty high up. I'm sure that he can fly high enough to where no one can see him. And then when it gets darker, he can land next to Pokémon Center to rest until sunrise," Jess then said after hearing what her trusted monster had to say.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-03-2010, 06:55 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Shay Miru / Trainer
Millenium Key
Lake Valor

I was hit by the truck of dumbfoundedness when the guy said he had no idea what Pokemon were. Fyslow and Bandit looked at each other for a moment before returning their gaze to the stranger who called himself Yanto Ika. I carefully watched him show me what this ‘duel disk’ contraption was of his, watching him pull out a card. I stepped back when a small dragon-like creature appeared out of no where. Fyslow looked a bit surprised and Bandit shared the same expression, however he elbowed Bandit the side, giving him an ‘I told you so’ smirk. The Flygon shooed him away as Yanto explained more.

I was about to open my mouth to speak again when an even larger, more menacing dragon-like beast appeared. I took another step back out of surprise, Bandit only looking up at the beast while Fyslow tried not to look like he was taking cover behind him.

That is what I saw ladies and gents.

I couldn’t help but stare for a moment, then I felt the same warm sensation under my shirt. It must have been that key thing I found earlier. It must of had something to do with this guy, or his weird monster. Perhaps he had some answers, but now he wanted answers. I relaxed and sighed, trying to ignore his beasty and get my mind worked out.

‘So...a guy with no Pokemon, doesn’t know what they are, who also doesn’t know where he is...can create monsters out of cards with that disk thing of his, especially that one there that Bandit saw...well I can’t exactly explain it all here, it’s not safe for a guy without a team to protect himself with, even if I am around.’

Then I had an idea.

“Hey Bandit, how far you think the resort is from here?”

Not too far, easy flight that’d take about fifteen minutes. Walk be much longer and it’s probably riddled with fighting trainers.

“Right, we’ll avoid them. Flying it is.” I decided, looking back at Yanto. “I’ll explain to you everything so long as you explain to me if you know what this is afterwards.”

I pulled on the cord from around my neck until the golden key trinket was hanging just in front of my face. I let him have a good long look at it before letting it fall on my chest. I went and pulled out two Pokeballs from my waist, returning Bandit into one, then releasing another. A burst of white light revealed a powerful Dragonite, who stretched her wings and looked around, resting her eyes on Yanto and waving politely.

“Alright stranger. You are in Sinnoh, a region in this Pokemon world. These are one of the many hundreds of different Pokemon. This one is a Dragonite, and this one is a Flygon. Their names are Bryn and Fyslow respectively. Bryn is the one you’ll be flying on since she’s much more kindly to strangers and you are guaranteed not to fall off. Fyslow is not so much.”

Make me sound like a bad guy...

“Everyone here has Pokemon for the most part. As such, since you don’t have any, you’ll have to be stuck around mine. Anything that doesn’t look like a Pokemon will attract unwanted attention of all sorts.” I mounted Fyslow quickly, watching Bryn lower herself to let Yanto on. “We’re going to be flying to a popular resort and restaurant so you might want to keep your...beastly creature away, wherever it goes.”
Old 10-03-2010, 07:20 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Yanto Ika
Duelist
Lake Valor

Yanto's eyes widened as the woman pulled out a golden key. He had heard about the key, and its powers.

"That is the Millennium Key. It allows you to open the doors to a person's soul, giving the user access to the Room of Soul, where their thoughts can be observed, or the room can be redecorated, allowing the user to alter the person's personality. However, the changes can be undone if the person touches the Key." Yanto explained.

Yanto glanced at Crystal-Heart Dragon, offering a smile, before his gaze dropped to his deck. A card was glowing, and he pulled the card out, his eyes widening when he saw that it was Crystal-Heart Dragon's card. When he touched the card, a light beamed out of it, sucking Crystal-Heart Dragon into the card. Yanto placed the card back into his deck, before looking at the woman.

"I didn't catch your name." Yanto stated, walking towards the yellow dragon that the woman had unleashed, and sat himself on the creature. "Sinnoh you say? I come from a city called Domino City. But, from what I've seen, and from our differences, I must presume that this is not where I come from, and that this is another dimension possibly."

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 10-03-2010, 10:19 PM
Winter Offline

Mana Love
Foot of Mt. coronet, near Celestic town
Duelist

Magi blinked and hovered for about a half-second more before she dropped to her ground. "Wierd. I've never really given it much thought, but I levitate most of the time. Mabe 'cause it's easier than walking and I can dodge things faster? And even if I did levitate, I doubt highly that anyone would be able to kidnap me." She asked, Mana eyed her.

"It's not like you can dodge an attack during a Duel Monsters match--there's no option, Magi. Of course, then again, you've never talked in the middle of Duel Monsters match either, and you're doing that, too." She pointed out, Magi shrugged and pet Crystal's Persia again.

"I'm also pretty sure we're in a different dimension, Mana, the rules here are probably different considering these pokemon things seems to run around as they please." The Dark Magician Girl replied, causing Mana to frown.

"Really? One would think the energy to two holograms colliding wouldn't amount to much." Magi sighed, shaking her head.

"Let's stop and think a moment, Mana, that was Robert and Aiko dueling, and they're the kids of two of the most famous duelists, Master served under Aiko's father. Then there is the fact they were using Ra and Blue Eyes Ultimate, some more powerful monsters to ad to the power already there, and all of it clashing together, holograms or not, was bound to do something." Magi said, Mana blinked in surprise.

"You know a lot more than I give you credit for, considering that for the past few years you've been a card." She said sourly, Magi just smiled.

"I'm alot more aware in that state than you may think, Mana." She said with a grin before raising her arms in a stretch and yawning.

"So, Crystal, what's this whole legendary thing about? Is that supposed to be the equivalent of and Egyptian God card?" Mana asked, frustrated with Magi at the moment. Suddenly remembering that the girl had never heard of Duel Monsters, she elaborated further. "Ah, they're really, really rare and powerful cards. There are only three of them in all the cards there are in the game and they're pretty cool, you're lucky to even see one played in person, they're all owned by top duelists in my world, and even then, they're rarely played. Kinda like that?" She aksed, curious at why anyone would want to kidnap a girl or pokemon or whatever they might consider Magi to be.