Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-30-2010, 03:19 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Default The King of Monsters (Pokemon/Yu-Gi-Oh crossover)

Earth

Twenty years have passed since Pharaoh Atem separated from Yugi Moto and returned to the spirit realm. Kaiba Corp has just finished the construction of Duelist Academy. In honor of this grand opening, Seto Kaiba hosts a tournament in which his son participates. In the final battle, Robert Kaiba and Yugi's child face off, but something happens. As the powerful energies of the Winged Dragon of Ra and Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon collide, a rift opens up, pulling several people into a strange new world.

This new world is filled with strange, power-wielding creatures known as Pokemon. But these creatures are not the only mystery. For each duelist, they find that the one card each one holds closest to their hearts has become real and can speak and act of their own accord. While they can still use their dueling disks to battle, only the realistic monsters can actually fight and interact with the environment outside the holograms.

Pokemon World

A strange darkening cloud has spread out over the land of Sinnoh, and seven rays of golden light shoot out, each one landing in different parts of Sinnoh. Each one was a golden artifact, each one holding a mysterious power. Professor Rowan found one item, the Millennium Puzzle, while Griffon, leader of the newly reformed Team Rocket, has come into possession of the Millennium Necklace.

The other five artifacts would be found by various trainers, and each would discover the power of the items. They would also find one or more of the duelists from another world. Only two of them would know the truth about the items: Robert Kaiba and Yugi's child. For Team Rocket, finding these items have become top priority as they hold the key to untold, forbidden power. For the duelists, they are the only means of returning home.

Your Role

You can play as either a duelist from Earth, or a trainer from the Pokemon World. Original cannons from Yu-Gi-Oh cannot be played, but their offspring can be. Cannons from Pokemon can be played.

For duelists, your most treasured card monster becomes your traveling companion. While all of your other cards have no effect outside holographic duels, your bonded card monster can be effected by equipment cards or spell cards that can cause them to 'evolve' (ie. laying out two holographic Blue Eyes and using Fusion to meld them with the real Blue Eyes will evolve it to Blue Eyes Ultimate). Your companion monster can be summoned and recalled in the same way as Pokemon, only using the card instead of a Pokeball.

For the trainers who find the millennium items, here is a list of the items and their power:

# Millennium Eye - Allows holder to look into another's surface thoughts
# Millennium Ring - Acts as a compass to the other Millennium Items as well as can turn wearer invisible
# Millennium Scale - Allows the user to decern truth from lies
# Millennium Key - Allows user to look into the souls of others; renders the user unconscious when this occurs
# Millennium Rod - Allows the user to command the minds of those who are weak-willed. Also allows the ability to telepathically communicate with others

The Millennium Puzzle is in the hands of the Professor. Since the soul inside was freed, it acts only as a key for opening the portal once the other items are gathered, and will only work at a specific place. The Millennium Necklace, in the hands of Griffon, allows him glimpses into the future.

Rules:
1.> No Godmoding.
2.> Keep romance PG-13
3.> Only the bonded card monsters can have any effect in the physical world (ie. Dark Magician can hurt a Dusknoir with Dark Magic attack, but your other cards are simply holographic and will only effect other dueling holographs)
4.> No legends. Also, you cannot use any of the God Cards or Exodia as your bonded monster. Your bonded monster must be at it's lowest version if it has other versions (ie. You can have Red Eyes Black Dragon as your monster, but not Red Eyes Darkness Dragon without using the appropriate cards)
5.> Upgrading bonded monsters only last for a battle. After the battle, they revert to their normal form (ie. You upgrade Dark Magician to Magician of Black Chaos to fend off a horde of Beedrill, but when the battle is over, he reverts to Dark Magician.)
6.> No more than 2 characters per player: One duelist, one trainer
7.> Remain active. Post at least 2-3 times a week.
8.> Post Character name, Location and wehter they are a trainer or a duelist. If trainer, list what item you're carrying.

Accepted:
Robert Kaiba (Mewcario/Duelist)
Max (Mewcario/Trainer)
Crystal Momoyia (Crystal Momoyia/Trainer)
Mana Love (Winter_Cherry/ Duelist)
Yanto Ika (Kaioo/Duelist)
Jessica Wheeler (Crystal Momoyia/ Duelist)
Shiba Set (Winter_Cherry/ Trainer)
Shay Miru (ID Saraibre Ryu/Trainer)
Aiko Moto (sammy0295/Duelist)

Reserved:
Elecii (Trainer)

Banned:
Let's keep this empty

Starting points:

* Foot of Mount Coronet, near Celestic Town - (Crystal Momoyia/Mana)

* Amity Square, Hearthome City - (Max/ Jessica Wheeler)

* Eterna Forest - (Shiba/Robert Kaiba)

* Lake Valor - (Shay Miru/Yanto Ika)

* Outside Snowpoint City - (Trainer/Aiko Moto)
Old 09-30-2010, 04:04 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Default Re: The King of Monsters (Pokemon/Yu-Gi-Oh crossover)

Robert Kaiba
Eterna Forest
Duelist

Robert groaned a bit as he woke up. He felt something big nudging his shoulder gently. While his eyes were not yet fully open, he felt the prodding object with his hand. It felt like a melded mix between metal and leather hide, and it felt warm and smooth. However, his eyes would shoot wide open when he saw the the creature that was nudging him was a Blue-Eyes White Dragon.

"I think maybe dad went a little nuts on making these holograms a bit too realistic." Robert spoke as he stood up, leaning himself against a tree. "Even still, how the heck did I end up in a forest? I was in the middle of town in the battle dome. My mind's telling me this is a dream, but my body's telling me different."

<It's natural, since you've been pulled into another realm.> a female voice spoke into his mind. Robert double-looked at Blue Eyes. The image of a silver haired, blue eyed woman dressed in a peasant's rag dress seemed to appear almost like a ghost from the head of the dragon.

"Another realm? But how? Even though the power between my Blue Eyes Ultimate and Aiko's Winged Dragon of Ra were equal, I can't imagine a holographic collision of energy could have caused this." Robert spoke to the ghostly female.

<That I do not know. What I do know is that this isn't where you are from, and that I have been given a living form instead of being a spirit tied to a projection.> the dragon spoke telepathically to Robert.

Then, a different psychic cry could be heard in both of their heads. A painful cry for help. The voice was female, yet sounded more like a child. "Tell me I'm not hearing things." Robert spoke, looking to Blue Eyes.

<No, I heard it as well. Let's go and see what's happening.> Blue Eyes replied. Without any hesitation, Robert bolted through the woods while the dragon carefully followed behind, trying not to damage the woods with her size, which was twice that of Robert's height.

A Lucario was struggling to stand up, blood staining its body. Hiding closeby was a Ralts and a Riolu. And unleashing a powerful Hyper Beam into the struggling Lucario was an Ursaring, controlled by a man with a net.

The man sneared at the Lucario as it struggled to try and get back up, the damage looking extensive. "You've caused me more trouble than you're worth. But since you'd rather die than let me take you to your new owner, my client, I'll have to settle for those two. I'm sure my client won't mind a Riolu. Now, Ursaring..."

"Why don't you pick on someone your own size? Or are you too much of a coward?" Robert spoke as he stepped out from the trees, standing in front of the heavily wounded Lucario. With a press of a button on the wrist band, Robert's duel disk snapped to life. he wasn't sure if the monsters he'd be able to pull out would be as real as Blue Eyes, but he had to stall for time until Blue Eyes managed to arrive.

"Oh, well look at this. The little boy wants to play hero." The man spoke before laughing. Robert replied by drawing five cards from the top of his deck and, after looking at them, began placing them down on the duel disk.

"You won't be acting so tough by the time I mop the floor with your overstuffed teddybear. Now, go! Lord of the Dragons! And next I'll have him use the Flute of Dragon Summoning!" Robert spoke as the holographic projections began, bringing forth a very real-life looking monster and flute. Grasping the flute, the dragon lord began to play. At this point, Robert played his other two monster cards. "And now, I'll summon two Blue Eyes White Dragons!"

From seemingly out of nowhere, two Blue Eyes White Dragons appeared, both of them bellowing out mighty roars. Then, coming out from the woods was Robert's real Blue-Eyes. "And here comes my third, even though I haven't summoned her. Now then, would you like to try your luck? Or would you rather cut your losses like an intelligent man?" Robert chastised.

The man laughed before looking over to his Ursaring. "Well now, why don't we show him how we do things here. Ursaring, use Hyper Beam!" The man commanded. Thelarge bear let loose with a mighty blast, aiming at one of the holographic Blue Eyes.

"Blue Eyes! White Lightning attack!" Robart called forth. The real Blue Eyes let loose with an even more powerful blast than the Ursaring's while the two holographic dragons' attackes seemed to meld with the real attack. Strangely, this actually empowerd the real Blue Eyes' attack. When the two attacks colided, Blue Eye's white lightning easily ripped through the Hyper Beam and hammered Ursaring with enough force that the bear crashed through three trees from the shear force.

The poacher, after witnessing this display of overwhelming power grimmaced and ran away, recalling his Ursaring as he did so. Robert turned his attention to the now collapsed Lucario, the holograms fading out of existance as the duel disk shut off. The poor thing was beeding out. Robert picked it up in his arms. "This isn't good. You're body feels cold. We need to get you to a town right away."

The Lucario shook it's head and then touched Robert's forehead with its paw. <My time has come. I don't believe I will be able to survive more than these few moments. Please, my daughters. Protect them and make them strong.> he spoke telepathically to the duelist. Soon, the Lucario passed on in Robert's arms.

"Damnit." Robert quietly cursed at himself before looking to Blue Eyes. "Let's at least give him a proper burial. Can you dig a hole?" Robert asked his dragon. <Of course. That's easy for someone like me.> Blue Eyes telepathically replied as she used her metal-like claws to till and dig up the earth until she had a hole four feet deep. Robert gently laid the deceased Lucario into the grave, allowing the two small Pokemon to mourn before having his dragon cover the hole with dirt.

Robert leaned down before the Ralts and Riolu. "I'm sorry I didn't get here earlier. But I'm going to keep my promise. You two can come with me. Blue Eyes and I will protect you." Robert spoke, kneeling down to them with his arms open wide. Slowly the two Pokemon climed into his arms and he stood, lifting them up upon his shoudlers.

"Still though, I need to find out where I am. And I know I can't be the only one here. Aiko was just as close to the collision as I was. At the very least, she might be somewhere in this place too. So, we need to find someplace to eat, rest and learn about this world, and then we need to start searching for Aiko if she ended up being pulled into this world like I was." Robert explained to Blue Eyes.
Old 09-30-2010, 04:54 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Crystal Momoyia, Trainer
Millenium Ring
Foot of Mount Coronet, near Celestic Town
"Drakon, where did you go?" Crystal called out as she walked through the forest.

The Kanto champion was currently traveling through Sinnoh to try her luck in this region's Pokemon league. Her older sister, Keynoma, was currently in Isshu, and had sent her a Pokémon known as Kibago. Crystal named it Drakon, and with some training it evolved into Onondo. Keynoma informed her that it would evolve one more time, but she has yet to accomplish that with the dragon-type.

"Why is he even on our team? Even in his previous form, Drakon has only been getting us in trouble," the blue-eyed Houndoom at Crystal's left growled.

"Surge, don't be like that. He's still just a child. You were once like that when you were still a Houndour before you started your training, I'm sure," the feline Pokémon, Persian, replied with an amused purr at the end.

Surge growled at what Persian had said as Crystal continued to look around. She then heard rustling in the bushes, and all three stopped and looked. A few seconds later, a small dragon Pokémon appeared. Crystal smiled before she kneeled down to it. Surge looked annoyed while Persian let out a small sigh of relief.

"Drakon, I thought I told you not to run off. Espeically when it appears there is going to be a storm."

"I'm sorry, but I thought I heard something hit the ground where the light hit near us. Besides, I didn't smell any rain," Drakon replied.

Surge was about to say something before the Jaw Horn Pokémon disappeared again, saying something to indicate he wanted them to follow. Crystal stood and did just that, her other two Pokémon close behind her. They arrived in a small clearing, and in the middle of it they saw a golden item. Surge was the first to reach it after Drakon, who stood over it as he looked. The Houndoom sniffed the item as Crystal and Persian walked up. Again the blue-haired teen kneeled down to examine the item. Surge looked up at his trainer as she picked it up. It was a large ring with a pyramid in the center. On the pyramid was an eye, and around the ring there where pointers, five to be exact. They all dangled down because of gravity.

"I wonder what this is... I've never seen anything like it before," Crystal wondered aloud.

"I'm not sure about it. At one time there was evil energy attached to that item," Surge said.

"I can sense that as well. But I'm still curious of it."

"As am I. Maybe we should call one of the professors or Keynoma and see if she knows anything about it," Persian suggested.

"Good idea. Celestic Town is the closest town. I'm sure that there is a Pokémon Center there," Crystal said.

All the Pokémon nodded. As Crystal stood, Draken jumped up and hung onto her shoulder, Persian taking the side on Crystal's right and Surge on the female trainer's left. Crystal put the foreign item in her bag before she set out to Celestic Town. It was still a good ways away, so it could take a few hours on foot to get to the town. Not that she minded, though. She could use the time to ponder over what the gold artifact was.
Jessica Wheeler, Duelist
Amity Square, Hearthome City
Jessica groaned, mumbling something about five more minutes before she rolled over. Something had nudged her, and she didn't want to get up. But whatever it was nudged her again, this time a little harder. She again groaned before rolling onto her back and starting to open her eyes to see what it was that had awoken her. She was expecting to see her mother, but instead she saw a black figure with red eyes.

Jess then jumped up into a sitting position and scooted back until her back hit a wall. Her heart was racing and she was close to hyperventilating. After she blinked a few times, she then recognized the black form that nudged her. She stood up and approached it. It lowered her head to her when she held her hand out, touching his nose to her hand. Its skin shined like metal, but was soft like leather. She smiled at the dragon before she stroked the side of its face.

"Wow... if it isn't my Red-Eyes Black Dragon... I would say I was dreaming, but this feels way too real," she said.

Red-Eyes leaned into Jessica's hand as she stroked his skin. She looked around, keeping her hand on the side of his face as she did so. She was now in a large alleyway. Well, it would have to be large to fit the dragon. But she was confused. She was watching a duel last she remembered. And she was in a dueling stadium. How did she end up in this alleyway? She let her hand fall back to her side as she walked toward one of the ends of the alley. Red-Eyes followed closely behind, but once they reached the light he stayed hidden.

As Jess looked out, she could tell that what she was looking at was like a city square. Which city square, however, she had no idea. She saw a lot of people she had no idea who they were. With some of these people, she saw strange creatures following them. None of them looked like Duel Monsters, but they were interesting. However, she noticed that Red-Eyes didn't seem to want to leave the shadows. She turned to her beloved dragon, a smile on her face.

"You can stay here. I will only go out a few feet, so you will be able to see me. Are you okay with that?"

The black dragon nodded before Jessie turned on her heel and left the alleyway. She didn't get far though before she felt something run into her leg. She looked down to see a brown puppy like creature. This one seemed to be alone, so she kneeled down to it. The puppy looked up at her, and a second later it jumped onto her leg, front paws on Jessie's chest, and licked her cheek while wagging its tail. Jessica couldn't help but giggle as she took the puppy into her arms and stood up.

"Well now, aren't your friendly. Do you not have a human friend?" Jess asked, not knowing if this puppy could understand her.

But the puppy seemed to understand every word she said and shook its head no. Jess smiled before she stroked its head, feeling the soft fur. She readjusted the pup in her arms so that she would be more comfortable holding it and so that the pup was more comfortable in her arms. The pup didn't seem to mind. In fact, it seemed happy.

"Well then, you can stay with me while I figure out where we are. Since I don't know what you are, I'll call you... Layla."

The puppy barked happily. Jess was happy that the pup seemed to approve and that her guess of the dog being female was right. Layla looked up with big red and blue eyes that were shining with happiness. Jess continued to smile as Layla then climbed onto her shoulder. She turned around to make sure Red-Eyes was alright, and he didn't seem to mind the pup being with her. After that she looked around again.

"Now... to figure out where I am and where the others have gone. Hopefully they are around here," Jessica said, obviously talking to herself. But she kept her voice down as she talked to herself so that she didn't seem to be insane as she continued to walk around a bit and look around her surroundings to see if she could find any clues to her location or the locations of the others.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 09-30-2010, 06:55 AM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Yanto Ika
Lake Valor
Duelist

Yanto's eyes flickered open, a sharp pain coursing down his back. Yanto winced as he sat up, looking around. Crisp green trees surrounded a crystal blue lake, a smile reaching Yanto's features at the sight of a beautiful lake. Yanto froze when a large shadow grew over him, and he turned slowly to look up at a massive dragon, a crystal in the center of its chest. Yanto's eyes widened.

"Crystal-Heart Dragon?" Yanto gasped. "B-But you're just a card, how are you right there in front of me, unless this is some sort of new invention by Kaiba."

"This is very much real Master Yanto. This is no invention of the Kaiba, at least, I do not believe it to be so." Crystal-Heart Dragon's voice seemed to soothe Yanto, and he relaxed slightly.

Yanto moved to the surface of the lake, gazing intently into his reflection. A small cut was now on his face, going over the bridge of his nose, but apart from that, there was nothing new. Dipping his hand down he drank some water, quenching his thirst which had been nagging at him for several minutes now. Once he finished, he turned back round to looking up at Crystal-Heart Dragon, towering above him. It was at least double his height, and the crystal gleamed in the sun, the red gleam pouring over the crystal blue lake.

Yanto stood up now, stretching his arms. He spotted his Duel Disk, his precious Duel Disk, laying in the dirt. The golden tint to it hard to spot now, over the muck of the dirt. Moving forward, Yanto bent down and picked his Duel Disk up, patting the dirt off of it, and attaching it to his right arm. With a swift movement of his arm- a sharp yank backwards- the Duel Disk activated, a smile on his face. Nothing had gone wrong. Yanking his arm back again, the Duel Disk deactivated, and Yanto proceeded to look through his deck.

A smile showed itself on his face, upon discovery that all his cards were accounted for. Moving forwards, he petted Crystal-Heart Dragon on its side, and it lowered its head, offering it for Yanto to pet. He smiled at his dragon, knowing it was true, it definetely was real. Yanto closed his eyes, remembering what had happened.

Yanto had been excited to of obtained tickets to see Robert Kaiba against Aiko Moto, and the duel was an intense one. He had just got in at the start of the duel. Yanto watched intently as the duel swung into full fury. Aiko had brought on her trump card, the Winged Dragon of Ra, and then Robert countered that with his Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon. The two collided in attack, and then everything went black.

Yanto opened his eyes. Something had happened during the duel that caused this all to happen. But what? Yanto shook his head, before looking up at Crystal-Heart Dragon, a smile on his face.

"Well, looks like we have extended leave." Yanto joked.

Yanto gazed around, when out of nowhere three figures appeared, smiles etched on their faces. All three held red and white balls in their hands, and Yanto raised an eyebrow at the balls.

"You playing a little kiddy game are you?" Yanto asked, laughing as the three people looked at each other.

"You won't be laughing once we take that nice big Pokemon of yours right there." the middle figure laughed, the voice rough.

"Pokemon, what the hell is a Pokemon? This is Crystal-Heart Dragon." Yanto growled, narrowing his eyes at the three figures.

"Fine then, guys, attack." the middle figure commanded, the three figures throwing the balls in front of them.

Three red bolts erupted from the balls, three figures coming into life from the balls. One was a humanoid dog like Pokemon, its blue fur elegant. Its chest hair was a yellow colour, and it moved quickly into a battle stance. The next was a large green scaled creature that was quite bulky. The third was a monkey that was orange in colour, its head on fire, its chest hair a bold white colour.

Yanto yanked his arm backwards, his Duel Disk activating, as he drew five cards, staring intently at the figures as the animals or whatever they were charged forward.

"Haven't you heard about anything called turns?" Yanto asked frowning, as the three figures burst out laughing.

"Turns? Kid, you must of hit your head or something. Pokemon battle continously, until one falls." the middle figure bellowed, gasping for breath from laughing.

Yanto looked at his hand, a smile showing itself for only a moment as he raised his head to glare at the figures, his eyes dropped back down to his Duel Disk, surprised that his Crystal-Heart Dragon's card was now on the Duel Disk.

"I equip Axe of Despair to Crystal-Heart Dragon, and I summon Mystic Clown in Attack mode." Yanto called out. "Mystic Clown, Mesmerise Attack!"

Mystic Clown began waving its hands, a small purple ring appearing in front of it, before it shot forward towards the Pokemon. The purple ring fazed right through the Pokemon, and Yanto watched in shock.

"Crystal-Heart Dragon unleash Crystal Beams attack!" Yanto shouted.

Crystal-Heart Dragon raised its head into the air, a cobalt blue ball forming in its mouth. It lowered its head, aiming at the three Pokemon as they drew closer, the ball growing larger. Then, the ball unleashed, erupting into a multitude of beams, which slammed into the three Pokemon, sending them scattering across the floor as the power of the beams hit them hard. The cobalt blue ball in Crystal-Heart Dragon's mouth weakened, disappearing as a smile broke out on Yanto's face.

"Bit off more than you could chew." Yanto smirked as the figures returned their Pokemon, and ran.

Yanto picked up the Mystic Clown card, and placed it back in his deck along with his hand. He looked at Crystal-Heart Dragon, now noticing a faint glow around it, and now watched as the glow disappeared, and the Axe of Despair card discarded itself out of his Duel Disk. Yanto moved quickly to grap the card, stopping it from falling to the ground, and placed it back in his deck. Yanto stared intently at his Crystal-Heart Dragon card, and picked it up, his gaze shooting to the dragon standing before him.

Nothing happened, and Yanto breathed out a sigh as he placed his Crystal-Heart Dragon into the deck, and the Duel Disk randomly shuffled the deck. Yanto stared intently at Crystal-Heart Dragon, thoughts coursing through his mind. How was the dragon still in front of him when he had removed the card from the Duel Disk. A frown etched on Yanto's face as he pulled his deck out of the Duel Disk, and searched through it, finding the Crystal-Heart Dragon card. He pulled it out of the deck, and placed it on the Duel Disk. A small shimmer appeared, and Yanto saw for a moment a second Crystal-Heart Dragon, but the shimmer disappeared almost instantly.

Yanto removed the card from the Duel Disk, and replaced it back into the deck, before putting the deck back into the Duel Disk and watched as the deck was shuffled again. Yanto stared at his deck for several moments, wondering why the shimmer had just died down and that a second Crystal-Heart Dragon had not appeared in front of him. Mystic Clown had appeared, but its attack had done nothing to those people's creatures, yet Crystal-Heart Dragon had. Did this mean that his deck didn't work here, he shook his head. Axe of Despair had worked on Crystal-Heart Dragon, yet why had Mystic Clown's attack not do anything. Yanto yanked his arm back, deactivating his Duel Disk.

OOC:
If there is anything wrong with my post Mewcario, then please tell me and I shall change it.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 09-30-2010, 11:56 AM
Master Zorua Offline

((You're fine))

Max
Hearthome City
Trainer/Millennium Eye

Max walked along with his Gardevoir as he looked at the golden eye in his hand. "That was so weird. This thing fell from the sky, but when it landed it was like it was just gently being placed down. What do you make of it Gardevoir?" Max asked as he headed towards the park opening of Amnity Square.

The Gardevoir used her psychic power to look over the golden eye before then responding to Max. <It feels like there's a strong power inside it, but it's a neutral power. That's about all I can tell.> Gardevoir replied.

Max pocketed the item and smiled. "Wow, this is so cool. I wonder what's going to happen next." Max said as he headed over to the gate guard.

"Welcome to Amnity Park. Here, you can enjoy the park with your cute Pokemon. All others that are not deemed cute will have to remain in your Pokeball. Also, no overly large Pokemon. So please return when you have a cute Pokemon." The guard spoke.

Max's eye twitched. "I HAVE a cute Pokemon right here!" Max spokemotioning to his Gardevoir. The guard shook his head.

"That's not a cute Pokemon. Cute Pokemon are generally small and adorable." The guard replied with a self-righteous tone of voice. As Max's anger was climbing off the charts, his eyes spotted a large black dragon further into the park. While this got his excitement up, it also gave him an idea.

"My Gardevoir is the cutest and most beautiful Pokemon there is! And itf you're so adamant about your rule, then perhaps you wouldn't mind explaining why that strange dragon-type is in the park. Or do you have personal preferences you don't want to share with anyone else?" Max antagonized the guard. Max's words caused Gardevoir to blush madly.

The guard looked over to see the strange dragon and fainted after looking at it long enough, obviously disgusted. Max simple chuckled as he ran. "See ya later!" Max said as he ran over to the strange dragon and with it a girl that looked a little older than he was. "Wow, is this your dragon? What kind of Pokemon is it? I've never seen this kind of dragon type in my life!" Max asked as he went about the black dragon, petting it and examining it. Eventually he pulled out his Pokedex and held it out to the dragon. A mechanical voice blurted out. "No Data."

Max gasped. "Oh wow! This is so cool! It's a Pokemon that's never been recorded before! You are sooo lucky miss! Where did you find it?" he asked.
Old 09-30-2010, 03:30 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Jessica Wheeler, Duelist
Jessica continued to explore, and soon ended up in a park. She got in because of the shiny Poochyena on her shoulder. She found out what Layla was by the guard, who had commented on how cute she was. Red-Eyes had flown to join the young duelist, wanting to make sure she would be alright. It didn't appear to Jess that there were a lot of people in this area, and the ones that were around were scared off by Red-Eyes. Well, that is all but one person was scared off.

"Wow, is this your dragon? What kind of Pokémon is it? I've never seen this kind of dragon type in my life!" (quote by Mewcario)

Jessica turned to see a boy looking over Red-Eyes Black Dragon. This boy didn't seem to be too much younger than her, and which him was another foreign creature to her. Then this boy pulled out a device, and a moment later she heard a monotone voice say "No data" come from it. Layla seemed interesting in the creature that followed the boy, and she looked up at it from Jessica's left shoulder.

"Oh wow! This is so cool! It's a Pokémon that's never been recorded before! You are sooo lucky miss! Where did you find it?" (quote by Mewcario)

Jess scratched the back of her head. She then looked up at Red-Eyes as it moved to stand next to the young duelist. He was at least double her size when they stood next to each other. He then rested his head on Jessie's shoulder that wasn't occupied by Layla.

"Well... My father gave him to me," Jessica said, that being the only thing she could think of saying before she looked at the boy and his creature. "What kind of creature is that? I've never seen one before."

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 09-30-2010, 04:21 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Max
Amnity Square, Hearthome City
Trainer/Millennium Eye

Max looked over to Gardevoir before looking back to the owner of the dragon. "This is Gardevoir. While she isn't my first official Pokemon, she's the first one I really bonded with before I became a trainer, and she's the first one I sought out once I was old enough to be a trainer and got my first Pokemon from Professor Birch." Max explained. Gardevoir gave a simple, graceful bow of her head.

Max's attention came to the strange device on the girl's arm. "My name is Max, by the way. What's that device on your arm? I've never seen anything like that before." Max asked. As he was conversing, a golden light began to lightly glow from his pocket. Gardevoir brought Max's attention to it by poking his pocket with her hand.

Max looked down and pulled out the Millennium Eye. "Hey, this thing's glowing. Maybe it's reacting to something." Max puzzled.

Last edited by Mewcario; 09-30-2010 at 08:47 PM.
Old 10-01-2010, 01:59 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Shiba Set
Eterna Forest
Trainer/Milennium Rod

Shiba smiled as the wind blew, brushing her hair back, away from her face. Beside her stood the silent figure of her Gallade, Musei Ichi seemed to watch the proceedings of his trainer's other pokemon with mild amusement, especially those of Cloud and Luna. The shiny Ninetales was nosing and rolling the little bear pokemon around, making Luna squeal wildly in amusement as she did, while Gale flew crazily close to the ground. The Swellow pulled up with amazing grace about a half-second before she would have hit the massive form of Torrent, Shiba's Feraligatr, who was watching with an expression close to amusement as well. The only one missing from the group was Apache, who really didn't like being out unless ther was water or enough room for her to move around freely, neither of which was here. /Shiba, I feel a disturbance in the atmosphere close by./ Musei's soft voice broke into her thoughts of random strategies, her family and friends, she was contemplating dropping by to give Argeno a visit. It had been awhile now, and though she had no intentions of getting more tattoos, the man who'd placed all the artworkk on her skin was a likeable guy. Very friendly, though he was more prone to settling down somewhere as opposed to Shiba's wandering. Then there was the mystery of the golden rod thing she'd found earlier when it had more or less flashed into existance at her feet. She turned her head to face him and frowned.

"What? Where?" She asked curiously, Torrent raised his head to look at her, noticing his trainer's curiousity. Musei leaned forward and looked around for a moment before replying.

/Northeast of us. Ah, it's like the disturance that was made when that rod thing appeared. We could look into it, if you want./ He said, Shiba laughed, nodding.

"You know me well, Musei." She said, fising pokeballs out of her black bag and looking around at her pokemon. "Alright, Musei says there's something funny going on, and I wanna go check it out, so our little playtime is gonna be cut short and picked up later, got it? Gale, Torrent, Luna, return! Cloud, stay close to me." She ordered, the pokemon all disappeared in a flash of red lights, save for Cloud and Musei, the Ninetales trotting to her side before Shiba gestured forward. "Lead the way."

Musei didn't have to lead them for long, Shiba was surprised when he stopped her at a row of bushes. /Whatever it is, it's living, and there are two of them. I'm a bit wary of touching their minds, so careful if you're going to confront them./ He warned, Shiba nodded before darting through the last of the bushes and came out a few feet away from a brown-haired boy and the strangest pokemon she'd ever seen, as well as a Riolu and a Ralts. The sight of the tiny green pokemon made her shiver, remembering the state she'd found Musei in a few years before.

"Hey, hey you!" She called, jogging up to him and focusing on the dragon-like thing. "What's that pokemon called, the one that looks like a weird dragonite?" She asked before Musei nudged her. "Ah, and I'm Shiba Set, my friends here are Musei and Cloud." She said, gesturing to each of her released pokemon in turn. Both seemed to acknowledge they're names being sadi before looking up expectantly at robert.

Mana Love
Foot of Mt. coronet, near Celestic town
Duelist

"Mana! Mana, get up!" Mana groaned as she rolled over, not wanting to have to get up just yet. She wasn't exactly sure where she was, but wherever it was, she wanted to sleep still. "Don't make me pull out my spellbook!" A light, cheerful female voice warned, that got Mana into action.

"What?" She asked, sitting up and opening her eyes, coming to a complete stop afterwards. In front of her sat her Dark Magician Girl, looking worried. The teenage girl who looked much like herself smiled grimly at her.

"I said, don't make me pull out my spellbook. It's unsafe to sleep in the middle of the road." She adjusted her large hat as she spoke, keeping it from falling in her eyes, it appeared the card character didn't want to let Mana out of her site.

"Magi? What the heck are you doing here?" She asked, suddenly completely awake. The Dark Magician girl sighed and looked at her, her piercing blue eyes showing disapproval.

"Same thing as you. Dunno how I got outta my card, but I can tell we're ot in the same place anymore. I've seen a couple of odd-looking creatures go by, and I've been able to keep them away, well, save for that one." Mana folowed Magi's pointing finger to a pink creature that very much resembled a cat watching them.

"Skii?" It asked, seeming to realize they were talking about it. Mana smiled and snapped her fingers.

"Here, kitty, kitty." She called, producing a small squeak from the creature before it jumped up and practically dived into her headfirst. Mana laughed and petted it, trying to figure out what the thing really was. When she couldn't think of anything, she looked to Magi.

"Any people come past, considering it's a road?" She aked, Magi shook her head.

"Not on this one, but some on the road below." She said, shooting a glance at where the road seemed t odrop off, Mana picked up the catlike thiing and walked over to the edge in time to see a girl with blue hair come walking towards them on the lower path.

"Umm, hello?" Mana called, she was about to ask where she was when her bad luck seemed to kick in and the ground she had her left fot planted on seemed to disappear from under her foot, she tilted forward with a cry of shock, Magi jumped up and grabbed the back of her jacket, but Mana kept going, and dragged Magi wuth her. With sudden screams of terror from both, the two girls and a pink catlike thing rolled dropped off the side of the higher road and rolled down the roadside in one red, blue, pink, and blonde mess, shrieking all the way.

OOC: I just love Mana. :)

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 10-01-2010, 02:29 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Robert Kaiba
Eterna Forest
Duelist

Robert turned to look at the female that approached. Both of the young Pokemon had their heads buried in his chest. They were still mourning for their father it seemed, though Robert didn't mind them getting his shirt wet. It was understandable, and he wouldn't interrupt their grieving process. Instead, he would hold them close in his arm and comfort them with his hand while addressing the stranger.

"Pokemon you say? So, that's what they're called." Robert commented as he looked down at the Ralts and Riolu in his arm before then looking back up to the tattooed. lady. "If you're referring to my draconic friend here, she's called the Blue Eyes White Dragon. She's one of the most powerful creatures in all of Duel Monsters. My name is Robert. It's a pleasure to meet you Shiba." Robert greeted her with a calm, collected tone of voice. His eyes, however, were immediately drawn to the rod she carried. After looking for it for a few moments, he shook his head as if to dismiss a thought.

"So, could you tell me where I am and where the closest town is?" Robert asked as he began to pet the Riolu and Ralts with his free hand while his other arm cradled them close.

Last edited by Mewcario; 10-01-2010 at 02:51 AM.
Old 10-01-2010, 02:30 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Jessica Wheeler, Duelist
Jessica listened as the boy, Max, said what the creature next to him was. She then looked down at her duel disk when he mentioned it. In truth she even forgot she had it on since she was so used to it by now. She blinked a few times, trying to think of the words of how to explain the device. She was sure everyone knew what one was, but then again it seemed like everyone kew what these strange creatures were when she had no idea what they were.

"It's called a duel disk. It's used to play a game called Duel Monsters. My dragon here, Red-Eyes Black Dragon, is one of the creatures in the game. Normally he isn't out like this unless I'm in a duel, but when I woke up he was there," she said.

She then watched as Max pulled out an item from his pocket. Her eyes widened when she saw the item. It was the Millennium Eye, but she was wondering how it ended up here. She wondered why it was activating now. She pulled out one of her cards, which was one of the God Cards. For some reason Slifer the Sky Dragon was put into her possession. She had yet to try it in a duel, afraid that she would not be able to control it. For a moment she wondered if the Millennium item was reacting to the Egyptian God, but she put the card back, thinking that was not the case.

"I know what that is. I studied about items like that. It's call the Millennium Eye. However, I'm not sure what it's reacting to," Jessica said as Red-Eyes wrapped his tail protectively around her waist, keeping his gaze on the glowing item.
Crystal Momoyia, Trainer
Millennium Ring
Foot of Mount Coronet, near Celestic Town
Crystal walked down a path that lead to Celestic Town. By now she returned Drakon to his PokéBall. She was still pondering over what the item was that the dragon-type had found. She was so deep in thought that she didn't hear someone call out to her until she heard two shrieks. She looked up to see two blondes and a Skitty falling toward them, obviously falling from the upper path.

Crystal quickly acted and released her black Charizard, Blitz, to catch them. The dragon like Pokémon caught the two girls when they were halfway down the side and then carried them the rest of the way down. Once he landed, he let the two girls go. Surge didn't seem to care very much but Persian showed a bit of concern as did her trainer. Crystal walked up to them both as Blitz took a few steps to meet her. Crystal placed her hand on the Charizard's head before she turned her attention to the girls.

"Are you two alright? You both could have been seriously hurt if no one was around," Crystal asked, wanting to make sure they were alright. "I'm Crystal, by the way. This guy who saved you is called Blitz. These two are Persian and Surge," she then added, pointing the the Pokémon as she said his or her name.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-01-2010, 02:50 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Max
Amnity Square, Hearthome City
Trainer/Millennium Eye

Max scratched the back of his head as she talked about duel monsters. "Can't say I've ever heard of it. Must be pretty new." Max spoke as he looked at the Eye. Suddenly, he caught a glimpse of the card she just pulled out as though he were looking at it himself.

"Whoa!" Max exclaimed as he fell backwards into Gardevoir. Gardevoir caught him and helped him back upon his feet. Now curiosity got into him. He held the eye up and began scanning around. Whenever it came to rest on a person, he could see things as though he were looking through that person's eyes. "This is weird. It's like I can see through other people's eyes when I look at this thing." Max explained before tucking the golden eyeball back into his pocket.

He looked to see the shiny Poochyena. Taking out a Pokeball, he released his own normal-colored Mightyena. "And that Poochyena looks so cute! Mightyena, why don't you come out and say hi?" Max spoke as the Mightyena came out of the Pokeball and approached the Poochyena with a friendly greeting.
Old 10-01-2010, 03:58 AM
sammy0295 Offline

Send a message via AIM to sammy0295

Aiko Moto
Outside Snowpoint City
Duelists

Aiko groaned and sat up to see something she never thought she would see. A small bubbly looking fairy creature wearing red armor. Aiko was confused. "My Swordsman of Landstar? You can't be real. But is this a dream?"

"No. You just woke up. I didn't want to wake you, because I know how you like to sleep." Aiko jumped back at this and fell into a pile of snow.

"Cold!" Aiko realized how cold it was, and looked around, seeing that most of the ground was covered in snow. "Great weather. Ignoring the fact that you can talk and you can't be real, and assuming this is a dream, where are we? And why is it so cold?!" Aiko wished she wasn't wearing a t-shirt and shorts.

"I have no idea where we are, but this isn't a dream. Hold your breath. You can breath in a dream." Aiko tried it as she stood up, and found she couldn't breathe.

"This is real?" she asked, wiping snow off her. "Well, it certainly is cold.This seems to be a trail, and wherever we are, it will probably lead somewhere, hopefully to a warm town. Which way should we go?" Her duel monster just shrugged. "Well, I think we should go... that way." Aiko pointed to her right.

"Well then, let's go. We've no reason to stand here in the cold all day."
The two started towards the right, but they didn't make it far before Aiko was knocked down by black, bipedal, cat-like creature. She fell into the snow with a dull thud, and didn't regain her senses before the creature swung its long claws at her face. Before they made contact, the creature was knocked off by the Swordsman. The two rolled around in the snow for a bit before Aiko thought to do something.

She stood and started her duel disk, drawing five cards. The Swordsman and the creature had gotten up and traded blows, sword against claw as Aiko played a card. Landstar Shot. The Swordsman jumped back from the creature and a large gun formed on his shoulder. The creature ran at him as the gun charged. It pounced and moved to swipe, but it was blown out of the air by the powerful gun. The Swordsman grinned triumphantly and hmphed.

The creature sat up in the snow and Aiko moved towards it. Her monster stayed where he was ready to shoot the creature into oblivion. She knelt down near it and asked, "What are you?" The creature looked at her calmly than snapped out of its daze and jumped back, prepared to fight. "Look, we don't want to fight! We don't even know where we are!" The creature relaxed a bit at this. "You can understand me, right? Then you should be intelligent to see you won't win this. Now, do you know the way to the nearest town?"

"Snease? Sneasel Snease!" The creature pointed in the direction Aiko had been traveling. The creature started off in that direction waving for her to follow. She stood up straight and shut down the duel disk. The gun that the Swordsman was holding faded away and he walked over to her. "Do you really think we can trust her?"

"Her? How do you know it's a her?"

"I don't know, I just do." The Swordsman shrugged.

"Then do you know what she is?" He shook his head. "We don't have many options, and I don't think she'll try to hurt us. I barely trust the world around me. Let's go." They followed the black creature through the snow, hopefully to a town.

Excuse me do you have a little girls room?
We used to, but we let them all go!

Last edited by sammy0295; 10-03-2010 at 10:40 PM.
Old 10-01-2010, 04:49 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Shay Miru/Trainer
Millenium Key
Lake Valor

I was sitting casually against a tree, taking a break from trying to make it back home for the moment. Despite my family having a ranch owned on every region, the one in Johto was home sweet home. After everyone had a good rest, or in some cases, a run around, we would head back out. A shiny Flygon was next to me, almost imitating my posture. No doubt he was half asleep, knowing Fyslow, he’d want to make the entire flight back to Blackthorn himself. That was on my list of ‘so not gonna happen’.

I rolled over a bit, pulling at the green grass when I saw a pair of scaly feet in front of me. I followed the owner’s body of the two feet with my eyes until I saw the head of a Sceptile. It was Bandit, who I knew went out to go for a quick run around the forest and no doubt sweep some wild grass types off their feet. Why he was back so quickly, I let him explain, questioning him with only my gaze.

I saw something go on, some stranger battling three trainers.

“That’s kinda cruel in the odds Bandit, but that’s just Pokemon battling--”

What this guy was using wasn’t a Pokemon. It was some beast thing that took out, all at once, with one attack, a Lucario, an Infernape and a--

“Wait, this thing that ‘isn’t a Pokemon’ took out three Pokemon at once?”

Bandit nodded.

I’m sure you were just seeing things Bandit. Fyslow snorted, seemingly being the least bit interested. All that popularity is going to your head I think.

The whole prospect seemed odd to me. Not even Asharas could take down three Pokemon at once with one blow, that was immense power. It was definitely worth investigating, and in seconds Fyslow could see it on my face. He shook his head in defiance but I just stood up and patted his side.

“Aw, what’s wrong Fyslow? Can’t look into something the least bit Farfetch’d?”

Your humor amuses me...my sides are splitting. The Flygon groaned, rolling his eyes under what I called goggles.

“Well you two can stay out, as you were the only ones out anyway. We can brief everyone else later. For now, we walk.”

You can walk miss wingless. Fyslow snorted out smoke before using his natural levitating ability to hover just a few feet above the ground with the help of his wings.

Bandit shook his head and walked next to me. We walked through some brush, scaring a few grazing Girafarig and stopping for rolling Graveller. The walk was short, but far enough that the veil of trees prevented us from seeing Lake Valor as we gazed back on our path. Soon enough we came to the clearing, seeing just the last leg of trainers fleeing into the wilderness. I looked over to see who they were fleeing from. Bandit pointed, I looked at him and he nodded. The guy seemed very sharp, as if he just came off the fancy resort south of here. White tux, monochrome hair, wait was that a scar on the left side of his face? A backpack...something gold attached to his arm, something I hadn’t ever seen before.

“Bandit, I don’t see any beastly thing---”

There was an angry cry in the surrounding area that made me stop. It sounded like a bird, but Staravia were the only thing avian around these parts. That was unless...

Low and behold, above the clearing was a pack, well a few, really pissed off Staraptor. I wondered if those three fleeing trainers had anything to do with it before, but they had their sights set on the white tux. I watched for a second, waiting for this guy to pull out a Pokemon, when Bandit pulled on my shoulder, claiming he didn’t have any.

“What about the---oh screw it.” I rushed out into the field, Fyslow and Bandit following behind me. Whoever this guy was, he’s really in trouble...

“Fyslow Sandstorm, Bandit, Swords Dance!”

With a mighty flap my Flygon let the Staraptor have it with a gust of weatherly sand. Bandit dodged and danced around the Staraptor underneath, trying to bring their attention to myself and my Pokemon, which was definitely working. After Fyslow was given the instruction to stop, and Bandit stood form next to me, the three birds poised to strike us with everything they had. Unfortunately I wasn’t even going to give them the chance.

“Screech then Thunder Punch!”

Fyslow threw his head back before letting out a sonic wave that was ear piercing towards the Staraptor. He used his wings to control how wide it went and how concentrated. I could see the looks of pain on the Pokemon’s faces, one starting to get away from the SCreech attack and coming into an Aerial Ace. Bandit covered Fyslow with an electrified fist to the gut, throwing the attacking bird into a tree. He didn’t see the second one coming in, nailing Fyslow in the stomach and stopping him from screaming bloody murder. Out of instinct my Flygon let out a Stone Edge attack at his attacker, pelting it with sharp stones relentlessly. Bandit went on and stuck the third wild Staraptor with another Thunder Punch. After a moment of momentary pause, the three birds looked at us one more time before flying off into the sky. Fyslow got up and glared at Bandit.

Some cover that was...

Hey, you could have taken that whole flock on yourself.

I could of!

Leaving those two to bicker I turned to the guy in the white tux, hoping he was still there.

“What the hell you think you’re doing? Three wild Staraptor at once and you don’t call out anyone? Who the hell are you anyway? Where are your Pokemon?”

Yes, I was mildly annoyed by this guy’s apparent idiocy, but getting another look at him, I could see that weird contraption on his arm. I didn’t really like it but I felt something warm against my chest. I looked down momentarily, remembering the strange key thing I picked up before. That made me wonder about that device the stranger had. Fyslow and Bandit stopped arguing and came to my sides. Fyslow looked as grumpy as ever and Bandit was, as usual, cool and collected.

“What is that thing?” I asked, referring to the arm contraption.
Old 10-01-2010, 06:42 AM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Yanto Ika
Lake Valor
Duelist

Yanto's head rised to look in the air at the sound of a sharp cry, spotting three birds heading straight for him. Out of nowhere a swirl of sand cascaded into the birds. Yanto lowered his head to look at the origin of this, and saw a woman shouting orders out to whatever the creatures were that were fighting off the birds. The birds were quickly subdued, and he looked at the person, a small smile growing on his face.

“What the hell you think you’re doing? Three wild Staraptor at once and you don’t call out anyone? Who the hell are you anyway? Where are your Pokemon?” (quote from Sabi-chan)

Yanto was hit by a torrent of questions by the woman, and a slight sigh escaped Yanto as he prepared himself to answer.

"My name is Yanto Ika." Yanto replied. "I have no idea what these creatures you call Pokemon are, nor what Staraptor are."

“What is that thing?” (quote from sabi-chan)

Yanto glanced at his Duel Disk, before he looked back at the woman.

"It's my Duel Disk. It brings to realisation duels." Yanto replied, activating his Duel Disk, and drawing a card.

Yanto placed the card on the Duel Disk, and a very small dragon fizzled into existence in front of Yanto. Yanto looked at the dragon for several seconds, before removing the card from the Duel Disk and replacing it in the deck.

"That was Armed Dragon Lv3." Yanto explained. "Sadly, it doesn't seem to have any effect on what you call Pokemon."

Yanto gazed at Crystal-Heart Dragon, which was returning from wherever it had gone, the dragon stopping upon sight of the woman, glancing quickly at Yanto who shook his head, and Crystal-Heart Dragon continued moving, stopping alongside Yanto, who patted the dragon on the side of its head which it had lowered down.

"Could you possibly explain to me where I am?" Yanto asked, looking at the woman.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 10-02-2010, 12:13 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Shiba Set
Eterna Forest
Trainer/Milennium Rod

Shiba listened to Robert's question, frowning. "Wait...dude, where are you from? You don't know they're called pokemon--what you have there are a Riolu and a Ralts, the black and blue one is Riolu, the green one is a Ralts, which is what Musei evolved from. Speaking of, what's wrong with them?" She asked worriedly before filling in the answers to his other questions. "And you're in Eterna forest, the closest town is....ah, Musei?" She asked, the Gallade grinned at her.

/Jubilife is closer, south of here, but we're about midway, Eterna's only maybe about a half hour longer trip./ He told her mentally, Shiba nodded.

"Thank you. Musei says we're closer to Jubilife, which is south of here. If you wanna go to Eterna, though, it's only a half-hour longer trip. If you'd like, I can lead you to either." Shiba offered before giving another glance to the Blue Eyes White Dragon, frowning. She almost asked if he was from Isshu, but decided not to try and come across pushy.

Mana Love
Foot of Mt. coronet, near Celestic town
Duelist

Mana disentangled herself from the mess she and Magi had become and looked at the creatures around her in wonder. Then she looked up at the blue-haired girl while Magi brushed herself off, then looked down to the pink catlike thing, which was still safe in her arms. "Hmph, Mana, you need to be more careful! Just because I can levitate doesn't mean I can hold onto you and do it at the same time!" the Magician huffed, pushing her hat up again. Mana nodded to her and smiled at the newcomer sheepishly.

"I'm pretty durable, actually, stuff like that happens to me all the time. Thanks for the help all the same, tough, Crystal and Blitz. I'm Mana, my friend over there is Magi, and the kitty thinig...well, I'm not too sure what it is..." she said, sounding like a small child as she did, and grinning. Magi shook her head.

"Ah, yes, thank you. Like Mana said, I'm called Magi, it's nice to finally meet someone." The Dark Magician Girl said before standing and bringign her feet up so that she began levitating once more.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net