Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2010, 10:46 PM
mickmon95 Offline

Send a message via MSN to mickmon95
Default Re: [RP]Pokemon Island League[RP]

Lyla Emony
Sunday
Island 3
10:27 A.M.

Lyla giggled at Aidan and Jack's comments. Heart and Aqua did so as well. Niall this is Mimori and her brother Reno. They are here to train with us. Now how about we split up into pairs of two and do double battles. What do you guys think?" Lyla asked. Heart jumped up and down with excitement. Aqua did the same. Lyla giggled at the sight of her pokemon's happy dance. As long as her pokemon were happy, she was happy. Lyla looked at everyone else so they could give their opinion.

Dax Hansen
On Route to Island 6
Sunday
10:27 A.M.

Dax was beginning to grow bored of waiting. So he decided to take matters in his own hands. Dax grabbed a poke ball and tossed it into the air. An flash of light let loose an Empoleon. "Zora at this rate we are never going to make it anywhere! We are closest to Island 6 so lets go!" Dax exclaimed. Dax hopped onto Zora who lay on her back. "Aqua Jet!" Dax commanded. Zora zoomed through the ocean waves. They were both speeding towards Island 6 at a fast pace. Dax wore a smile on his face as he planned to conquer Island 6.

Last edited by mickmon95; 10-19-2010 at 12:10 AM.
Old 10-06-2010, 06:40 PM
Monday Offline
Amateur Trainer

Rikku Sinotari
Island 4
Sunday
10:27am

Rikku sat there when she coulden't take the silence no more. She stood up startling her Butterfree and said. "C'mon Sola lets practice some moves for our battles. It should be hard for someone to beat us since we do contest battles but you never know. So lets start training." The Butterfree flew into the air in a flutter of wings. "Ok. Use Poison Powder and Sleep Powder one after the other." Rikku comanded and Sola immediately obayed. She flew gracefully into the air and flapped her wings scattering purple glitter into the air. The glitter soon turned blue and the two colours mixed in the air surrounding Sola in sparkling colours making her look spectacular. "Great work Sola. Keep it up." Rikku shouted to her pokemon as she thought of more things her pokemon can do to help her win her next battle.

Jamie and Lisa Shino
On Route to Island 7
Sunday
10:27am

Jamie leans over the edge looking down at the water. "Isn't it beautiful Lisa." A smirk crossed Lisas' face as she sarcasticly replied. "Yes it is beautiful and I would definitely know because I always have my eyes closed which means all I ever see is water." Jamie stuck her toungue out at her little sister who did the same. "See you can see. You just don't like beautiful." Jamie commented. Lisa pouted and Jamie smiled at her little sister. She went back to staring at the water when she got distracted by some wild water pokemon. "Oh wow..." She whispered than she lost her footing and fell over the side of the boat. In a flash of purple she was floating centermetres above the water a purple aura around her. She floated away from the water and back on the boat to an annoyed looking Lisa with her eyes open and glowing purple aswell as her outstretched hand. "Thanks." Jamie mumbled.
Old 10-07-2010, 01:48 AM
akaichi Offline

Send a message via MSN to akaichi Send a message via Yahoo to akaichi Send a message via Skype™ to akaichi

The 3 stooges
Isle 3
10:28

"All right. We'll get started. Mima can train with me." He wasn't sure if he should train with Lyla because he was probably prone to go easier on her, even though she was more than a fair match for him.

"Fine then, Lyla, I'll train with you." He knew what his brother was thinking, as he'd thought the same things while Niall and Aidan were getting ready for Gym battles.

"Oh, great, I'm stuck with the noob." Said Jack, continuing his usual snobby attitude.

"Yes sorry about that Reno, Jack's decided to be an ass today. Kick his for us to shut him up, will you please?
95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are part of the 5% that would sit there with popcorn and a camera and yell "DO A FLIP!!!
Old 10-10-2010, 08:08 PM
Sieses Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sieses

Mimori Sato and Reno Sato
Island 2
Sunday
10:XX A.M.

When Jack called Reno a noob, the latter really didn’t care much. It was actually Mimori that spoke up in his defense. “Actually, my brother caught all my Pokemon for me, and competed in four more leagues than I did.” She said, matter of factly. Reno nodded and walked in front of Jack, his Houndoom following him.

So now, with that out of the way.” Reno said, holding his hand out to shake Jack’s hand. “It’s nice to meet you.” Reno wasn’t the kind of person who would get mad at being called a noob, so he dropped the subject entirely.

Signature made by Charmander009!
Old 10-10-2010, 10:14 PM
mickmon95 Offline

Lyla Emony
Sunday
Island 3
10:30 A.M.

Lyla walked over towards an open space and stood on the left side. "Fine with me Aidain. Let's do this. Heart and Aqua let's show them what we got!" Lyla exclaimed. Heart flew in front of Lyla with Aqua on his back. Aqua jumped off of Heart and landed next to him. Heart then took the air. He was a few feet off the ground. "Are you ready for us Aidan? Because we won't hold back!" Lyla stated. Her pokemon were pumped and ready to go. Lyla looked at Niall and winked. When Lyla winked it meant she was either having fun or that Niall had no reason to worry.
Old 10-12-2010, 10:22 PM
akaichi Offline

Send a message via MSN to akaichi Send a message via Yahoo to akaichi Send a message via Skype™ to akaichi

My Idiots
Island 3

"All right, then. Kirikizan, why don't you come on out?"

Aidan pulled out his poke ball and hoisted it into the air. There was a flash of bluish light, and out popped the Ninja-like Pokemon.

"Lyla, I'm not going to hold out on you. Even if you are my Brother's girl, I hope you know that. Now, Ladies first." He said, the perfect gentleman.

Niall caught Lyla's wink, "Oi, watch yourself bro, don't get too cocky. She can kick your butt." He brought out his Lucario, and they joined Aidan and Kirikizan on the opposite side of Lyla.

Aidan laughed, and quickly ruffled his brother's hair. Kirikizan chuckled, as he had seen it all before. Niall looked embarrassed. His brother was always doing things to make him look silly, and vise versa. It seemed like that had been turned up a notch, now that he'd met Lyla.

"Are you dunderheads ready to battle or do I have to slap you?" Jack inquired, his tone accusative.
95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are part of the 5% that would sit there with popcorn and a camera and yell "DO A FLIP!!!

Last edited by akaichi; 10-13-2010 at 10:13 PM.
Old 10-14-2010, 02:42 AM
philly_713 Offline

Stephanie Brennan
Sunday
In route to Island 4
10:30 AM

Stephanie closed her eyes as Dragonite flew slowly through the sky. She wasn't in any hurry to get to the Island, so she enjoy the relaxed moment. Her brown hair flowed gently in the wind and Dragonite barked as a Wailord jumped out of the sea.

"Yeah I see the Wailord girl," she said with a chuckle.

She looked down as a boat passed by the huge whale pokemon. "Hey lower down there and let's pass by the boat," Stephanie asked her Dragonite. Dragonite nodded and quickly flew down.

"Look mommy, it's a Dragonite!" Stephanie heard a little girl say. She waved gently to the people on the boat. She noticed people wave back and Dragonite barked happily. The huge dragon pokemon flapped her wings and then speed back up to the sky.

I wonder who's currently at the Island and what kind of battles can I expect, she thought to herself. Dragonite barked as Island 4 began to be noticeable. "Okay girl, let's do a fly over and then we'll land okay?" She said to her Dragonite. Dragonite barked loudly and happily and gained speed as her and Stephanie got closer to the Island.

Charizard looks at me and snorts, "No."

"Oy!"

__________________________________________________ ___

Last edited by philly_713; 10-19-2010 at 04:16 AM.
Old 10-18-2010, 11:52 PM
Sieses Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sieses

Mimori Sato and Reno Sato
Island 2
Sunday
10:31 A.M.

Reno smirked and grabbed another Pokeball and threw it, having his Aerodactyl come out in a similar fashion that it did the last time. “Fine then, I’m ready.” He said, as he walked far enough away from Jack to simulate a battlefield in the space between him, with Terra walking besides him and Ridley flying on the other side of him. When they got to the other side, the two Pokemon stood side-by-side in front of their trainer, ready for battle. “By all means, you make the first move.” Reno said.

Mimori walked over to Naill and bowed. “It’s nice to meet you.” She followed that statement with a grin. “I heard from Lyla that you are a strong trainer. I’ve been wanting to prove wether that is true or not for a while now.” She got two of her Pokeballs into her hands and threw them up into the air, her Raichu, Sparky, and Typhlosion, Blaze, coming out in a flash of white light and standing by her side.

Signature made by Charmander009!
Old 10-19-2010, 12:26 AM
mickmon95 Offline

Lyla Emony
Sunday
Island 3
10:32 A.M.

"Being a gentleman in battle won't help you much. Mima and Niall! Good luck to the both of you!" Lyla exclaimed. She smiled at her pokemon. She then placed her legs apart. This meant that Lyla was now in what she called her "zone". "Aqua use Bubblebeam towrads and Heart use Air Slash on both of Aidan's pokemon!" Lyla commanded. Aqua let lose a shot gun of strong and speeding bubbles towards his opponents pokemon. Heart slashed his wing and a crystal blue twister merged with the bubblebeam. A bubble twister was racing towards Aidan's pokemon. Lyla awaited to see how her opponent would respond.

Dax Hansen and Rosalina Martin
Sunday
Island 6
10:32 A.M.

Dax on top of his Empoleon, Zora, had finally arrived on the island. Dax ran to the Island Dome with his pokemon right behind him. He shoved the doors open and barged in. Rosalina stood up and walked to the battle field. "You must be another boring challenger. Well let's get your defear over with, chump!" Rosalina exclaimed distastefully. Dax jumped onto the opposite side of the field. Zora jumped over Dax and in front of him in battle position. Rosalina's Torterra, Tess, stepped onto the battlefield. "Tess let's start this off with Leaf Storm!" Rosalina exclaimed. Tess shook his body and a whirlwind of leaves raced at high speeds towards Zora. Dax smiled at Rosalina's attack call. "Zora use Hydro Cannon!" Dax commanded. Zora unleashed a sphere of hyper water into the leaf twister. The Hydro Cannon shredded all the leaves and slammed into Tess. "Hmph! Maybe your not so boring after all," Rosalina whispered to herself.

"Tess use Take Down!" Rosalina ordered. Tess glew a bright yellow and ran towards Zora. With each step Tess took she shook the ground. Zora took a slight step back. "Zora use Metal Claw!" Dax exclaimed. Zora slashed at Tess with its wing glowing furiously. Tess was hit but did not budge. Tess then used more force and knocked Zora back. Zora flew off of the battle field. Zora slammed into the hard concrete wall. Zora was instantly knocked out. Dax grunted in defeat. Rosalina cackled her opponent's defeat. "Return Zora," Dax stated as he returned Zora to her poke ball. Dax put Zora's poke ball into his back and took out another one. "It's not over yet!" Dax exclaimed while clutching the poke ball intensley. Rosalina just laughed once again in pure arrogance.

Dax tossed the poke ball and a white light revealed his Azura, Gabite. "Azura use Dig!" Dax asserted. Azura began slashing at the ground at an amazing speed and made a deep hole. She dived in and was hidden below ground. "Silly little boy. I can counter this and attack you as well! Tess use Earthquake!" Rosalina commanded. Tess stomped her front legs and a the hole ground shook. Azura was launched out of the ground and rolled onto the floor in front of Dax. Azura struggled but stood up. So she isn't just an airhead. She is powerful! I'll have to do something stupendous to turn this battle around... Rosalina laughed a loud laugh.

"Tess! Let's end this with Hyper Beam!" Rosalina shouted. Tess opened its mouth and launched a red beam of hyper active energy at Azura. "Azura use Dragon Claw!" Dax ordered. Azura's claw began glowing a bright green but Azura had taken too long. The attack had already hit her before she could actually do something. Once the smoke cleared, Azura was revealed to be unable to continue. Rosalina jumped in happiness. Dax lowered his head in disappointment. He returned Azura to her poke ball. He took another poke ball from his bag as he put Azura's poke ball back in. He threw it into the air and out came his Bayleaf, Blossom.

"Tess use Take Down!" Rosalina exclaimed. Tess glew a bright yellow then charged at Blossom. "Blossom use a strong Vine Whip on Tess's right front leg!" Dax commanded. Blossom sent out a vine from its neck and whipped Tess in just the right spot on her leg. Tess was sent toppling off the arena. Rosalina grunted in frustration. "Now finish this with Energy Ball!" Dax ordered. Blossom launched a green ball of energy from its mouth at Tess. It slammed into Tess and exploded. After the smoke cleared, Tess was revealed to be knocked out. Rosalina stomped her foot in anger while Dax danced in joy.

"Xeera let's show this loser who he's dealing with! Cross Poison now!" Rosalina yelled in anger. Xeera sped at Blossom as it crossed it arms ready to slash. Blossom stood awaiting her trainer's orders. "Now use Vine Whip to launch yourself in the air!" Dax exclaimed. Blossom used her vines to push her off the ground. "Oldest trick. A lot of trainers use it. Xeera do your thing," Rosalina stated. Xeera jumped effortlessly in front of Blossom and slashed her. Blossom slammed into the ground. It had been a super effective hit. "Finish with X-Scissor!" Rosalina ordered. Xeera landed in front of Blossom and slashed. Blossom was sent sliding into Dax. Dax and Blossom ended on the ground. "You lost! As I predicted. Now leave my sight until you are worth a challenge," Lyla taunted as she walked and sat down at a table. Dax returned Blossom and shamefully walked out of the dome. His head looking down at the ground.

Last edited by mickmon95; 10-19-2010 at 12:58 AM.
Old 10-19-2010, 01:45 AM
Electrik Offline

Andre Barle
Center Island
Sunday
10:31 AM

"Did I miss the ferries already?" Andre thought. After he had arrived on Center Island, he had promptly fell asleep. Now he was alone, with an empty ocean in front of him. "Whatever," he said aloud. Pulling a pokeball from his belt, he threw it into the sea. Out emerged a Dewgong, who flexed her tail. Andre jumped onto her back, and they rode off, trying to find one of the islands of the challenge. He was surrounded by endless sea, with no signs of land around him. "Maybe I should get a better view," he said aloud. He returned his Dewgong, and sent out a beautiful light blue cloud dragon. "Altaria!" she crooned, and he hopped on her back, already soaking wet. "Let's see...that one looks promising..." he thought. Pulling out a pair of binoculars from his backpack, he commanded Altaria to stop and stared at the distant island far below. "You look like you need a rest..." Andre thought, but Altaria was determined to get her master to where he wanted to go. After a sudden burst of wind, she took off wildly for the craggy hills of the island.

Hatches @ 27
Evolves into Swalot @ 105
Completed @ 327

Last edited by Electrik; 10-19-2010 at 01:50 AM.
Old 10-19-2010, 04:35 AM
philly_713 Offline

Stephanie Brennan
Sunday
Island 4 Beach
10:35 AM

Stephanie's Dragonite landed softly on the sandy beach and barked loudly to announce their arrival. Stephanie, though, just laughed nervously as she roused attention from other trainers and people. She jumped off Dragonite and returned her back to her pokeball. She stretched and looked around the entire beach.

The sun felt heavenly and the waves lapped gently on the beach creating a soothing sound. She frowned and scratched her head. "[COLOR="rgb(65, 105, 225)"]Who's in charged of this place[/COLOR]?" She asked out loud as she continued to look around. Her coat gently flapped around her legs as a gentle wind came ashore. "Might as well find out," she muttered to herself. Sighing, Stephanie started walking offshore to find out where and when to battle.

Charizard looks at me and snorts, "No."

"Oy!"

__________________________________________________ ___

Old 10-20-2010, 01:01 AM
akaichi Offline

My trio
Isle 3
whatever time the devil it is!

Niall brought out his Lucario and Wooguru just before the battles started.

"All right then, Weavile and Empoleon! Go!"
It'd been awhile since Jack had battled. So he was a little rusty. He wouldn't let Reno know about his mis-happenings though. "You first Noob." He figured he needed to stop that... But his... charming as he called it, side got in the way.

"Stop calling him a noob and get on with it!" Said Niall, just in time to see Aidan's pokemon get attacked. Aidan never gave up. Even in the tightest of jams. It made winning battles easier.

"You make the first move, Mima" Niall said. This made it easier to assess the strengths and weaknesses of her pokemon. In turn, it made it easier to exploit them.

Last edited by akaichi; 10-26-2010 at 01:39 AM.
Old 10-20-2010, 01:47 AM
Dino Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Dino

Kyle
Center Isle
10:30

Kyle sat with his back up against a tree. His legs were folded and a sketch pad was placed on them. Beside him was a white messenger bag. Along the inside 7 pokeballs were clipped, one separated from all the others. He was wearing a cream orange shirt and brown plaid shorts. He was doing quick sketches of a poliwag that had appeared on the shore. Tak, his kecleon, was playing out with it. Everytime the poliwag looked at Tak, Tak would change colors. Kyle was waiting for someone to join him. He didn't feel like traveling through the islands alone.

lv.100@1618
Links

Old 10-20-2010, 02:56 AM
Electrik Offline

Andre Barle
10:36AM
Hopelessly lost

Andre was mad. He could defeat champions of entire leagues, yet he can't find an island? "This is pathetic," he thought. Alicia just stopped in midair, and they tried to figure out where they were. "I think that one is Center Isle." he said, pointing off in the other direction. Alicia followed his finger, and they accidently just landed where they started. On the island, a boy with an orange shirt and a Kecleon stood sketching a Poliwag. "Let's scope out the competition," Andre thought. He swiftly landed on the island, and returned Alicia to her pokeball. Approaching the boy, he said, "Hey, I'm Andre. You here for the Island Challenge?"

Hatches @ 27
Evolves into Swalot @ 105
Completed @ 327
Old 10-20-2010, 07:07 AM
Dragonair_blizzard Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Dragonair_blizzard

Veridia Lancrae
10:36 AM
Centre Island

"Gen, Gen, Gengar!"
Veridia sighed, and turned from the glorious view of the surrounding oceans to Shadow, her Gengar who was tugging on her shirt. The two had arrived a while ago, but Veridia wanted to relax a bit first instead of heading to an island right off the bat.
"Yes Shadow, I know you want to get on with the challenge, but there arn't many Islands open today. Look, why don't we have a walk around this island first, and decide which one we should go for. How does that sound?" The female trainer gently told her ghost Pokemon, who nodded eagerly. With a smile, Shadow started to float in one direction, with his trainer at his side.

Links
Credit to Zapdogre for the av and Palkiaperson for sig.

Last edited by Dragonair_blizzard; 10-20-2010 at 12:47 PM.
Closed Thread