Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-14-2010, 06:57 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Default Re: ~Nothing Lasts Forever~ A Pokemon Roleplay ~Not Even Legends~ (Roleplay)

Kimiko
Trying to be of assistance.
I picked up loads of rocks with my telekinesis and threw them all at Jazz. Nobody seemed to be taking much interest in me. Once this mess was over, I would be gone.

Lésha
Hmph.
I let go of Rayquaza's form and walked past all this fighting. Nobody was taking any interest in me. I didn't exist, it appeared. Hmph. I just walked underneath all this fighting, and the fighting would make sure I didn't get seen.

Spoiler:
Old 11-14-2010, 07:12 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Default Re: ~Nothing Lasts Forever~ A Pokemon Roleplay ~Not Even Legends~ (Roleplay)

Avalon
Riding a Togekiss
PLAID agent
Me Giving Up is Like Oil and Water.

N
Riding a Sazandora
Bonded/Team Plasma Leader
Ugh!

Avalon thanked Arceus that he saw that coming, and could duck without wasting time. The first one just scraped his shoulder. He'd survive. He wasn't going to be taking much more abuse afterwards, though.

He was prepared to toss out Togekiss after that, and pursued Jazz from the sky, still Neck-and-Neck. He wasn't one to give up.

Another thought of Jazz'es was interceptable with Avalon's psychic. Now this was funny. The last time somebody thought something Avalon was doing was suicide, that somebody was eating his own words for quite a while. Avalon pulled out a Katana, and hurled it at one of Salamance's wing joints. The beast nor it's rider would notice until they were spiraling down to their doom- They were too busy aiming at rocks that Avalon would probably never be at in his lifetime. N would probably protest for attempting to cut it, though.

N was thanking Arceus that Dragonbreath didn't hit Avalon. The latter then pulled out his Togekiss, and flew up torwards Jazz.

He was then appaled that Avalon was attempting to cut of it's wings. Salamance treasured those beyond anything else, as it was their lifelong dream to fly. However, N would have to put that aside-If Jazz got away, they'd lose probably one of their only chances to end the war. Lyz was still on that Dragon's back, and as long as Lyz lived, the war would remain.

Sazandora was too timid to fly any closer than they already were. N wasn't going to attack Salamance himself. If Avalon cut the wing off, Salamance wouldn't be a problem for much longer.

One thought did drift in N's mind: what did he strap to the Salamance?

(Ooc: What did N strap to the Salamance?)

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 11-15-2010, 09:11 PM
Nivek555 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latio-Reol View Post
Avalon
Falling
PLAID agent
Fall Visions

N
Swimming
Bonded/ Team Plasma Leader
Do I or Don't I?

Falling down did have it's advantages-for instance, Avalon was saved from incoming rocks/hyper beams.

Falling down also gave Avalon a chance to get rid of the flames on his body.

Something divine decided to give Avalon some visions while he was falling.

Avalon witnessed something...What was it was the real question...That was...

Latios?

No. Not just Latios-Jirachi, Kyurem, Celebi riding Latias, Kerudio, A Zoroack, A brown-furred Raichu, and a Wevile, Fighting...Shadow Pokemon?

It was gone as soon as it came, but Avalon made a mental note of it. He got the gist of it...But who did those Legendary Pokemon Represent?

Well, lets see...Latios, that was obvious, Avalon had the Soul Dew, Had made a friendship with Latios, and he was male. Jirachi represented a friend of his, who liked Jirachi (and was around for one of it's rebirths). Kyurem represented another friend, well, co-worker really, who captured it (but probably wasn't the bonded). Kerudio...well, that was N, no questions there...A Zoroack...clueless...The Raichu...oh dear Arceus, not Gear of all people...A Wevile...That was really scary, what Blizzard would be planning to actually fight Shadow pokemon. He actually helped in the process of making them.

But the Celebi Riding Latias...now what in heck could that mean, of all things? He didn't have a girlfriend of any sorts, and he was clueless with Celebi. Plus, Celebi was riding Latias-a sign of either true friendship, or that they were one and the same, which was impossible.

*Ploosh!*

Avalon was so caught up in interpreting the vision that he didn't brace himself for falling in the water.

N knew Avalon couldn't swim with all of his metal stuff, so before Avalon could sink, N picked him up and carried him to a rock. he wasn't unconsious, but he was burnt-a product of that Draco Meteor.

N realized that Jazz wasn't someone to back down. The only way to beat her was to separate her from her ride, and knock the mount unconsious whist she wasn't there to guide it.

N also realized that Lyz fell to the ocean. With nothing to hold her down, she simply fell-she'd drown if she wasn't consious.

He was in a state of thinking...did he transform? well, he could...but Kerudio said something about Legendaries and how they develop.

"Arceus says I'm still developing...I need to get stronger...I'll be done growing when I'm about 16 years old." Kerudio said once.

N was curious about that. "So your saying that Legendary Pokemon aren't fully grown at the start of their lifes, and develop for a period of time, until they're fully grown and have the full extent of their powers?"

"Yes!" Kerudio responded.

That memory floated in his mind..."Arceus says I'm still developing..." He wasn't sure if He'd transform into Kerudio as he was back then, or If he transformed into the fully-grown, full-fleged Legendary Kerudio was supposed to be.

He and Kerudio were also unaware of what Kerudio's full powers as a Legend were. He didn't want to accidentally...Well, he didn't know what would happen, so he couldn't guess what would accidentally happen.

He decided that it would be for later. He saw oncoming Rocks and Hyper Beams, so he'd let those do their jobs before he rushed in.

(Ooc: yes, I do remember Lucent...and is it safe to assume that Kerudio isn't fully developed as a legend? does that little theory stringed up in N's part of the post legit? if not...I'll edit it...Not that I'd nessicarily use the fully-grown Kerudio if it is accepted as true.) [Kerudio Looks underdeveloped, personally]
(Me has idea for this.)

Kevin
His room
Bonded
yet another strange dream?

Kevin sighed. yet another strange vision. This one had various pokemon (most of them were legendaries) and a human battling shadow pokemon. Among them, ther was Latios, which Kevin knew was himself. But that human... had a soul dew in his hand. Kevin guessed that was what was left of the Latios Lyz killed. He sighed again. From the very few days he had been a bonded, he figured out how to send short messages, and he decided to send the vision to the one holding the soul dew- which was Avalon.
Old 11-15-2010, 10:58 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(Ooc: Nivek, there was no human In Avalon's vision. Sorry to spoil that.)

Blizzard
Kanto-Jhoto border
Team Rocket
Hmm...where to now?

Blizzard jumped for joy the instant he got off that mountain intact, could rush through the route, and arrive straight at the Kanto-Jhoto border gate...Which was crucial, as it was the only way you could cross Kanto to Jhoto on foot.

However, It wasn't exactly clever for him to simply rush in as a Wevile...Some trainer would shove him in a PokeBall. Pokemorph form would only let the gaurds know he was a fused, which were highly illegal in Jhoto. Human form...Well, he was known in Isshu as a dangerous murderer, but as Isshu was the farthest place in the world from Kanto/Jhoto, that was safest.

He transformed back into a human form...which wasn't much different from a Pokemorph form. He had to ditch his broach and knives-to get to Kanto, you'd have to be free of metal. He had to keep his Ice skates-as they were also his shoes. Throwing them all into the bush, he walked in with a cool head...And hopefully after he got out, he could do likewise...

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 11-15-2010, 11:25 PM
Nivek555 Offline

(oops, must have misread. How about Kevin only sent a small bit of the entire vision, and Avalon appeared later in the vision, where Kevin didn't send?)

Kevin
Cinnabar Island
Bonded
I'll have to tell them

Kevin sighed yet again. He's usually not one to sigh. Without full grasp of how to control his powers, he sent just a portion of the entire vision. "Mom, I'm going out!" he called. "Alright, just be back before 9:00!" A voice called back. Kevin grabbed his jacket and walked outside. He sighed again. I'll have to tell them soon. He thought. That I'm a bonded. He walked to the edge of Cinnabar Island, his home. He gasped as he saw Avalon fell into the ocean. That was him! he thought.
Old 11-16-2010, 02:40 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Lésha
I noticed a boy at the top off the cliff overlooking the beach. I waved up at him and two twin bolts of energy rocketed upwards, exploding into multicoloured sparks.

"You up there!" I yelled.

Kimiko
I examined Lésha's eagerness to talk with the boy at the top off the cliff so without breaking a sweat I rushed forwards and grabbed parts of the cliff, making my way upwards. I did this quickly and said to the boy.

"She is eager to speak with you," I said, pointing to Lésha.

Spoiler:
Old 11-16-2010, 07:51 PM
Nivek555 Offline

Kevin
Cliff at the edge of Cinnabar Island
Bonded
AHHHHHHH!

"Hmm?" Kevin said as he turned towards Kimiko. "What-" bot he was interrupted by an explosion behind him. As he was thrown off he yelled "AHHHHHHHHHHH!" and using the little knowledge on how to control his powers, levitated down to the ground. "Phew," he said glad he was safe, but that was before he realized something. Crud he thought.

He had revealed he was bonded.
Old 11-16-2010, 09:44 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Avalon
heading torwards the big obvious flares.
PLAID agent
This isn't good at all.

Avalon swerved his head, not even caring anymore if His Katana hit The salamance's wing joint or not.

That Rayquaza bonded was flashing a flare. a really obvious flare. and she wasn't the only one-another girl was there as well, and she gave off the vibe of being a fused. There was also a boy.

His psychic made it clear...this one was Latios.

Latios. He'd fly, He'd use psychic, He'd be a gaurdian angel for all mankind, He'd be considered Arceus'es own son. He'd be all of that. He'd work with Latias, too, Arceus'es daughter.

Arceus'es son and daughter, Latios and Latias.

He'd be seen. No doubt's about it. He'd be seen. The soul dew was ringed around his neck, hidden in his shirt, shining Aquamarine, and all Latios and Latias wanted it badly. Then again, if you had two souls, and the second one was in a little sphere, wouldn't you have it close to you?

Avalon knew more about Latios and Latias than maybe even the duo themselves did. It's not a coincidence, however, that he got the soul dew from the original Latios because he felt that Avalon "shared a vibe" with him.

He spurred his togekiss torwards the flare, coming from the little of Cinnibar Island that wasn't a burning inferno.

(Ooc: Avalon knows a lot about the Lati Twins, eh? Bet you didn't know they were Arceus'es sons and daughters, eh?)

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 11-17-2010, 07:34 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Lésha
"Oh," I said brightly. "You're a Bonded. Me too."

Kimiko
...lol what?

The only conversation the girl could make was "Oh. You're a Bonded. Me too."? ...

Spoiler:
Old 11-18-2010, 12:57 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

(Ugh, I'm so lazy. I barely read this; correct all mistakes.)

Chrissie
Rudely awakening
Bonded
Who the fudge?

Chrissie's eyes opened blearily to see a new kid.
"Who's this?" she groaned, sitting up and rubbing her head. "What did I miss? Where'd Jazz get off to?"

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 11-18-2010, 06:30 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Lésha
Chrissie asked what happened. I turned and said that I had no idea what the hell was going on anyways. Heh.. seriously, I never pay attention.

Spoiler:
Old 11-18-2010, 09:16 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(Ooc: Avalon threw a Katana At Salamance's wing joint, Kimiko, Lesha and Kevin are all at Cinnibar island and N is still following Jazz. That sums it up nicely...If you needed that.)

Avalon
Cinnibar island coast
PLAID agent
err...what the heck is going on?

Avalon and Togekiss arrived at the scene, where the Rayquaza bonded, another girl, Chrissie, and the Latios bonded all were located...

But why did he even come?

He was attracted to Latios, as usual. That's what found him the Lati gardens at Alto Mare.

Was he always going to be like this-chasing around the Lati twins? Probably. that was him. Chasing Psychic Dragons. Latios and Latias were practically his younger siblings...Which was a little cold, considering that he had a brother and sister already.

He looked at the latios bonded...His name was Kevin. Avalon had that kind of connection with Latios. Not considering the circumstances, Avalon wouldnt have been suprised if he was the Latios bonded.

Considering them, he pointed Latios torwards Kevin.

...Why did he get nostaligic when he was around Latios...Or Wevile...Or Raichu...Or Latias...Or Celebi...Or Jirachi...Or Kyurem...Or Tyranitar...Or Darkrai...Why did he have to be nostaligic around them?

...An idea went off in his head...The celebi riding the Latias...He had almost forgotton...

But first, Kevin.

"Hi. I'm Avalon...Your Kevin, right?"

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 11-21-2010, 09:22 PM
Nivek555 Offline

Kevin
Cinnabar Beaches
Bonded
So many questions to answer!

Kevin jumped back as Avalon landed. "Hi. I'm Avalon...Your Kevin, right?" he said. "Yeah," replied Kevin. So his name is Avalon... Kevin thought. To Lésha he said "You're a bonded too? Which one?" And finally, to Chrissie he said "Hmmm... You're also a bonded!" There, I answered all the questions. he thought to himself.

[oh also, Aeon, I edited my post in the sign ups to put Kevin's Pokemon, Sophia the female Kojofu.]
Old 11-21-2010, 11:31 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

(I'll get on it... at some point )

Jazz
Flyinglikeamaniac!!!
Team Rocket Admin
GO. AWAY!

Jass hissed in annoyance as she saw N pursuing. She so-o-o didn't need this right now, not with her recent fus-
Wait.
Fusing.
With a Zoroark.
Oh yeah.
Jazz closed her eyes and focused. She'd only used her power once, but... she could do it again. She closed her eyes, calling up images of sky and cloud. When her now-teal eyes opened, there was a hazy layer over anything a foot away from her mount. She grinned, knowing she and Salamence were barely visible.
"Fly," she wispered, "and be silent about it."

Chrissie
Con-FUSED! (lolpun)
Bonded
>.<

Chrissie rubbed her head, trying not to focus on the fact that it felt like her head was splitting open. Lucent's words were echoing in her mind. Frustration stole through her. He never told me why we should be even more careful!
She stood up wearily, trying her best to sound friendly. "Yep. I'm Chrissie, Lugia Bonded. You?" she could already tell he was part Latios from his brainwaves, but she knew it would be polite to ask.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 11-22-2010, 08:27 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Lésha
"Rayquaza bonded. And, to repeat Chrissie's question, you?" I knew he was Latios, just by pure instinct, but asking was always a better way of finding out answers.

Spoiler: