Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-19-2010, 08:29 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Default Re: ~Nothing Lasts Forever~ A Pokemon Roleplay ~Not Even Legends~ (Roleplay)

Blizzard
Cinnibar Island
Team Rocket
some like it really hot.

Blizzard's mission was simple-he was told to go to cinnibar island, as intel showed that several Bondeds would be there, and if given a signal, would cause a volcanic eruption that would either eradicate the Bondeds, trap them, or simply force them to join. the Volcano was 1/5th of the island, and it's active. all it needs is some...encouragement.

He and a group of about 20 Grunts had been hiking up the extensively tall mountain, observing and capturing a variety of powerful Pokemon. of course, the first part of this was to get to the top. Considering that Blizzard was a Fused, and could transform into a Wevile or a Wevile Pokemorph and make exellent and percise jumps to clear large gaps, this was ludicrisly easy. However, the others were a different story.

"Come on, chaps!" Blizzard called to his men with a supportive and empowering tone. "It's truly not as difficult as you think it is! We have, and will do, far more dangerous and difficult tasks than this! Compared to what's ahead and what's behind, this is a cakewalk! Simply think you can, and you'll find out that you indeed can!"

Morale was his specialty. Give the men something to hope for, the thought that they can actually do this, That this is a great cause, That this is not the worst they've done, it will spur them into some sort of action. And it usually worked. He was also good at hiding the fact that in truth, he'd rather slice their necks off and steal their pokemon than let them live. Shame this couldn't be the case-unless he got really creative. but he needed these men for the task ahead, so that wasn't a option either. Another Misfortune for him, as he could easily disguise a landslide as a natural occurence, when in fact it's not.

The grunts picked up their pace, hiking faster, catching more, and wearing a more determined look on their faces. It worked. He just had to continue enlightening them on morale-boosting facts, and they'd reach it in no time. Then, if called upon, stage 2 could begin. Blizzard privatly smiled a very evil smile, thinking of if they, the Bondeds, were fried by the magma rather than captured-he'd like to try, persay, some Cooked Lugia Bonded.

And in what seemed like little to no time at all, they were at the top. The only issue with Blizzard was that he and heat never mixed well, and that was before becoming a Wevile Fused. He was sweating like a marathon runner at a sauna, but he was here, ready to commence stage 2.

(Ooc: Aeon, PLEASE ACCEPT MY KERUDIO RESERVATION SO I CAN ACTUALLY TYPE IT UP. Not like I can't do that right now, just that I'd rather not double post.)

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 10-19-2010 at 08:38 PM. Reason: minor things. like capitalizing. AND COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS BOX!!! WHY WORLD, WHY?!
Old 10-22-2010, 10:44 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Default Re: ~Nothing Lasts Forever~ A Pokemon Roleplay ~Not Even Legends~ (Roleplay)

I stared at the girl with the Zorua. She dared fight then abandon us, then she had the cheek to make me out as a complete and utter IDIOT. I turned my sights from the proper enemy and three of my Poké Balls flashed. My three most trusted Pokémon prepared themselves.

"Alright, you little know-it-all, let's see who actually IS the strong one. And just so you know, I'm an insomniac, my heart is beating about twice the normal speed and I am on the verge of unconsciousness so you should be thankful I haven't left to my lovely house 3,000 miles away."

I felt the cold sink in to my fingers and shivered. Why oh why had I ever come out? It resulted in so many things that just made me feel stupid, and feeling stupid is the LEAST of my worries with my family in such a state.

Spoiler:
Old 10-22-2010, 06:13 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Blizzard
Cinnibar Island
Team Rocket
BOOM! here comes the BOOM! ready or not!

"ohhh no."

The immediate sight he saw once he was at the top was Lyz and her Sazandra- the latter of those falling to the ocean, incapable of flight, dropping the lugia bonded Lyz promised would be there. Lyz, however, was not even unconsious, although her mount might have been. Her other pokemon were not going to survive if Sazandra woudn't, as that was her strongest Pokemon-well, her strongest Pokemon that Blizzard knew of, anyway.

But that wasn't the real matter. Just in case Lyz was unable to give the signal, she said that if-she really stressed if-she was defeated in combat, then stage 2 was go. She was defeated in combat, and therefore-

"Alright, men! Lyz is Down! I repeat, Lyz is Down! commence stage 2 of operation 'Meltdown!' I repeat, Commence stage 2 of operation 'Meltdown!'"

The Grunts responded by letting out a variety of Pokemon, all sorts of types and evolutions, most vastly different from one another-with one exeption. They ALL knew either Focus Blast, Flash Cannon, or some other move gaurenteed to break rocks at a distance. Operation Meltdown requiered the volcano to erupt, and Blizzard had an idea-If the rocks that covered the boiling magma that churned inside Mt. Cinnibar were destroyed, a eruption would occur. and that's exactly what Operation Meltdown requiered-a Volcanic Eruption.

Blizzard brought out his Gengar, which knows Focus Blast, and readied himself to run like his life depended on it - Because once that lava starts to spurt out, then frankly, it would.

"Gengar, use Focus Blast only when I say Fire. this one time only, understand?" He had already said this to him at HQ, but Blizzard was ready to bet that his rather forgetfull Gengar can and would have forgotton.

"Gar!" That was Gengar's way of saying "yes."

"good." Blizzard need only say that. He then turned to his men, and spoke like the authority he was. "Allright, now, when I say so, Your pokemon are to attack the rocks covering the Volcano with Focus Blast, Flash Cannon, and whatever else that can break this sheet of igneous stone from a good length away. Ready?"

The grunts gave a resounding "YES SIR!" Said Grunts were also in preparation for the escape from the fiery armagedden that would be Mount Cinnibar.

"FIRE!" Blizzard Yelled.

Blizzard also realized, in that instant, why Lyz insisted he wear Earplugs today.

The resulting noise of simply the attacks being used was loud enough to make ears split. and the noise of those attacks simultaniously hitting the rock sheet was even louder. and that was the que to make one heck of a hasty retreat.

Blizzard returned his Gengar to the residance of his ultra ball in instants, and made a ridiculously strong step that Rocketed him off the rim of the mountain that was going to Explode and spread it's fiery innards all across Cinnibar Island like it did 12 years ago. all around him, Grunts could be seen doing the exact same thing. Some were on the backs of the Pokemon they had called out, whist others were making a similar attempt to run down the mountain. Blizzard doubted that those who chose to make such a leap would survive the fall-he was only doing it because he was in a Wevile Pokemorph form at the time, and thought that taking advantage of a Wevile's agile and gracefull movements would be good for making it off that Fiery little pimple they just popped.

And immediatly after that thought, the large mountain that was Mount Cinnibar graduated into a enourmous inferno - A.K.A., it erupted.

BOOM!!!

he was running with all his might once he got off the highly steep slopes and could truly run down, unlike the jumping and falling on Mt. Cinnibar's upper half. this was due to the fact that He had really underestimated the force at which the Lava would seep forth from it's home. "Running for your life" was the best (and only) phrase that fit this scenario. It was meerly 5 feet from him. And gaining.

(Ooc: I know I've been posting a lot, but then again, I'm rather the life of the thread. say...has anybody seen Aeon recently?)

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 10-23-2010, 08:37 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

I saw the lava and ran instantly, returning all of my un-needed Pokémon to their Poké Balls. Fearow was quickly gaining altitude, keeping as far away from the lava as he could. But I noticed the lava was gaining. I had no time to check on the others now, only time to flee. I told Fearow to gain some speed and he did, rocketing away from the flame. He was terrified and as eager to run as I was. But then it erupted, for real and the magma spurted out. I saw the smoke beginning to billow out and I screamed at my Fearow to hurry. He did, rocketing forwards at his quickest speeds he could.

The smoke was following us very fast, as the Team Rocket idiots who had caused this. I screamed and egged Fearow to go further, but he couldn't. The smoke would catch us up and blind us, and we couldn't do anything.

(OOC: Sorry, changed POV for the last post and this one.)

Spoiler:
Old 10-23-2010, 12:38 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Blizzard
Cinnibar Island, running for his life
Team Rocket
Your Bonded face, my frozen fist.

Run.

That was the only word that could come to mind, as Blizzard could do either that or die of incoming magma. In all truth, he had the option of not going on this one, but even though he knew full well this was going to happen, he'd make quite an impression to return without scars-and alive. defiantly alive. each mission like this was meant so that Blizzard could show to everyone that if he took the lead, there would be posotive results.

that being said, he was quickly realizing why in Arceus'es good name the grunts he had were complete incompetents. so they'd actually do stuff like this.

Finally. off the mountain. and run-jumping, as he calls it, at top speeds. here the lava was slowing it's pace, due to trees and grass to burn, along with other things. like attempting to make charcoal out of the-

"The Rayquaza Bonded!" Blizzard thought privately. He proceeded to charge an ice punch, hidden. He assumed that the girl was too busy to notice him initiate it, but persumtions would only make it easier for her to catch him off-gaurd.

in a hidden wisp of light, he called out his shiny Honchkrow to ride. that girl was on a Fearow, and going Ridiculously fast, but Honchkrow, he knew, could go faster then that. it was the fastest Pokemon among the Rockets, and the second strongest at that. A quick jump on his steed, and off they went.

The Bonded's Fearow was going at ridiculous speeds. Almost enough to outstrip his Honchkrow in a race. Almost.

"Honchkrow, top speeds. get behind her, but quietly." Blizzards wisper was well recived, even in the panic of flying away from the extreme heat of the magma. He flew upwards and torwards the girl. Just then did a ingenious idea strike him. He used his teeth to remove the Rocket Broach he sported (as the hand that wasn't charging ice punch was clinging on to Honchkrow) and put it in his pocket. It was a lot harder than he made it look, but the Rocket Broach was the only indicator of him being a Rocket at all.

He had closed the gap between the Bonded's fearow and his own Honchkrow, only feet away. He wasn't going to swing from here, but he could command a quick attack to close the remainder of the gap and do a quick jab, then simply either hope it was a knockout blow or hope she froze. Blizzard was quickly enveloped in a black smoke, but he could see-he had experiance with seeing through smoke, steam, gases, and other things like that. Plus, her mount was moving so fast that it was removing the smoke from the precious few feet that separated Blizzard from his target. But then-

"Gah!" Blizzard couldn't help himself from yelping that out, as the fist charging the Ice Punch had scraped against a tree, leaving the Punch'es frigid mark on the bark as it was about to topple over from the hot lava. He was bound to be noticed-If the girl turned around, the lack of smoke would reveal him. At least he looked innocent. With nothing to identify him as being a Rocket, he at least wouldn't immediatly be dismissed as a Rocket and mercilessly beaten or thrown into the magma. After all, who would accuse a fused as one to be working with the people that so demonically tortured all of his bretheren?

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 10-23-2010 at 01:57 PM.
Old 10-24-2010, 10:33 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

I heard him coming, I saw his brooch. I heard his yell, I saw his Honchkrow. I switched to my fastest Pokémon that wasn't on the verge of fainting - Charizard. I increased Fearow's speeds, and he started turning, letting me drop onto the Charizard who was gaining speed very quickly, already over 120mph. I called back Fearow, letting him rest. Charizard was like a shooting star, shooting through the air smoothly with hardly a wing beat. He decided to outrun the Honchkrow by gaining some altitude, hitting the place where the air from the eruption would give him some more speed. I was constantly supplying him with Gummis and Berries.

Spoiler:
Old 10-24-2010, 04:10 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Blizzard
Team Rocket
Chasing the Rayquaza bonded
Downed and Drowned.

Her Charizard was out. he was caught. she was trying to escape him.

And In movements that almost eluded Blizzard's sight, the Bonded escaped his punching range. Honchkrow could only keep up with that with a quick attack, and those couldn't last forever. This Charizard was trained to go fast. But training in evasive action was yet to be seen.

He fired the icy cold laser that was an Ice Beam at her. Not at the mount, but at the rider.

*bluub!*

He reeled his head around to the source of the noise, not even caring if the Ice Beam hit or not. generally, if something is out of the ordinary, it's generally a good indicator to high-tail it. Maybe it would help him out-wound the Bonded, force her to slow down, allow him to attack freely while she was restrained, something like that. Or it might just eat him.

*blub! blub!*

Blizzard found it-the water was bubbling up. a curiosity. but regardless, he turned his head to the Bonded-which was out of sight. he wondered if the thing acctually hit her.

*blublublub!*

Blizzard then realized that whatever was making those bubbles was moving-no matter how fast Honchkrow is, the Bubbling was directly underneath him.

*blublublublublublublub!*

He braced himself. Something was chasing him in the water-he saw ripples now, the bubbles were getting louder and more plentiful, and it was starting to surface, he concluded. Rare Pokemon, Bonded, Submarine, he didn't care-bring it.

*BLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBL-BWHAAASS!!!*

"OH DEAR ARCEUS!!!" Blizzard yelled. Whatever it was, It surfaced, and It surfaced by shooting up from the water in a geyser-directly at his Honchkrow. There was no time to react-the bird was hit, falling, dropping his rider into the ocean.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 10-24-2010, 04:21 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Lésha fell, frozen in a cube of ice. Charizard quickly burned her out, sending out Daikenki by nudging the Poké Ball. Lésha slipped into the water after her Pokémon, swimming towards the man she saw dragged into the water. She located him quickly but he kept being pulled further down.

(had to change POV there, I'll change it back to 1st person next post)

Spoiler:
Old 10-24-2010, 07:54 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Blizzard
Underwater
Team Rocket
setting the stage

Blizzard's foe was something with arms and legs, but it was going so fast he couldn't make an accurate picture. all he could do was wrestle with it, in a attempt to break free before he drowned. This was epicly failing-whatever it was, it was attacking him with twice the speed and power Blizzard had, and he was being slammed into all kinds of underwater objects.

A pair of arms had suddenly grabbed him by the arms, something he didn't expect at all. his savior...his savior, in his private opinion, had to be a little dull. considering that if something was moving this fast and was that strong, the only thing it would probably do is pull his hero down with him.

wait...that was the Rayquaza girl he tried to attack. a bit of ice on her back told him that the attack either hit her shoulder, or it was a complete hit, but the Charizard thawed her out. a Daikenki acted as her lifeboat. Daikenki, second only to Swampert, was the strongest of all the water types, but his attacker was stronger-he felt it. but Swampert couldn't tow him around that fast. it was strong enough, but not fast enough, and therefore, it was a Water-type Bonded, whoever was pulling him.

but who?

The Water Bonded threw him up to the surface-and very far. not knowing nor caring about the Rayquaza Bonded anymore, he froze himself a icy platform where he could stand. he managed to land intact, but still waterlogged and bearing the blows from being tossed and beaten like a rag doll. his instincts and concealed emotions told him the same thing-mercilessly shread it to peices. withdrawing his hidden knives, and protracting some ice skates from his footwear, he began to pivot on the spot, ready for anything.

*BWHAAASH!!!*

The Geyser containing the Bonded reapeared, this time arching torwards him. Using Gracefull ice skating, he managed to evade the jet of water and start up the battle tactic he dubbed "4-in-8," due to it's nature of having four blades while skating on a figure-8. but having his favorite tactic wasn't exactly a situation for automatic victory. as the water finally removed itself from it's foe, and Blizzard at last could see it, he was both stunned at who this Particular person was, and concerned that this might just be suicidal.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 10-25-2010, 08:40 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

I clambered out the water, out of energy. I couldn't even haul myself out, and Daikenki couldn't help me, nor Charizard, because I was flying the dragon home and water would just upset him. And Daikenki was trying to push me up but failing. I summoned my last ounce of energy and pulled myself onto the surface, then took out my gun. I aimed, then fired.

Spoiler:
Old 11-01-2010, 11:38 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Chrissie
In the water
Bonded
CONFUSED AS CRAP.

Chrissie sent her Pidgeot out, half blinded by the explosion and barely knowing WTH whas going on. She clambered on and reterned the Gyrados.
We need to leave, Sizyj told her urgently as Sazandra climbed back up into the air. She's here, and water doesn't make lava less dangerous.
Chrissie shook her head stubbornly. They're mostly in trouble because I was nearby. There's no way we can abandon them.
Sizyj shook his head. Do you really want another Drakisolis' Temple?
Chrissie clenched her teeth. I'm the Trainer. Just do it. Aerial Ace, right on Sazandra.
Syzij flashed with irritation but took off, his wings glowing white as he flew, fast as the wind, at Sazandra. T he thing shrieked as Syzij's sharp talons slashed it.
Now, let's go help the others! Sizyj nodded and dived into the sea, fast as the Aerial Ace he'd just pulled out of, and grabbed Lesha with his talons. He rocketed out of the water and back into the chaotic, deadly reality above.

Lyz
On Sazandra's back
Team Rocket(Their LEADER?)
If they die, you die!

"Bli-ZZARD!" Lyz's angry shriek was interrupted by that little brat Chrissie slicing by on her retarded bird. She hissed to Sazandra, "Stone Edge. Use the magma rocks. I want that bird more crispy than Kentucky Fried Torchic, but don't kill the stupid girl."
Much as I want to see her dead, none of these can die.
"Bli-ZZARD!" Jazz shouted again as white-hot stones began to orbit around Sazandra. "You INCOMPETENT IDIOT! You were to WAIT FOR MY MARK! Dive," she added more quietly to Sazandra, who floated with its Levitate beside Blizzard's icy platform. "If they die, you die. We need those stupid kids if the plan is to work - all of them, alive." Sazandra then took off again, looking for Chrissie - but all the Bonded had completely disappeared.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D

Last edited by Velocity; 11-01-2010 at 11:53 AM.
Old 11-01-2010, 05:20 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Lésha hung from the Pidgeot and called in all her Pokémon. She yelled up to Chrissie that she had another Pokémon she could ride and she would need Sizyj to drop her off. She called up her brand new Barujiina, and then waited for Chrissie's Pokémon to drop her.

Spoiler:
Old 11-02-2010, 01:31 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Avalon
Ocean near Cinnibar Island
PLAID agent

1 Hour ago:

Whatever was in that jet of water seemed to be invincible. everything it rammed into was sent flying into the foliage around the aclove. It seemed to be literally unstoppable.

...Until it came to a compleate standstill after it decided that Agirudaa would be it's next target. The motion of Agirudaa's palm to unleash the Giga Drain was nearly impossible to see, but it was definate that the blow was a critical hit.

The being froze up, the coat of water splashed off to reveal...

...well, this was a modest suprise...

N, the Leader of Team Plasma, happened to be their attacker. But N was...Different...than he thought. Maybe it was because he turned out to be the Kerudio Bonded? that didn't matter-N had fainted from being hit by Giga Drain.

When he awoke, N had told him that while on the way, His Ship suddenly exploded for no reason (Avalon decided not to tell N that the thing that blew his ship up was Rayne's submarine), and used his Kerudio-Bonded powers to swim away from the wreckage. He found out, however, that he couldn't stop moving. Conveniant, as Rayne was extremely close to letting his Pokemon have at N's neck for attacking them unconditionally. Rayne stayed behind, mainly because he realized that he was more tired than he thought.

10 minutes ago:

Avalon had guessed that Blizzard signaled for the eruption because he saw Lyz go out of his sight and a "sploosh" sound-which was him and N popping out of the water so that he could get some fresh air. Conveniant for the duo, as Blizzard functioned worse in heat. that being said, the man was still highly deadly-he's seen him behead 6 people with just 1 swipe of his knife before-and that was supposedly just 1/3 of the record.

Now:

N had deposited Avalon on a rock nearby before proceeding to use Aqua Jet to knock the everything out of Blizzard. His direct dive inward may have given Blizzard a tip-off; He had dived in so deep that He saw the bubbles well up far in advance to N's attack. A minor misfortune, as the more one is prepared for it, the less one is pained by a physical blow. Nevertheless, the results were fantastic; he has never seen Blizzard consious in such a state before.

But Blizzard was still alive. Most of Avalon's contacts had agreed that Blizzard would get the most horrendous punishment existance could drive forth for them to use, and currently, that was death-slow, painful, and antagonizing death. He pulled out his Assault Rifle-while making sure he was hidden-and scoped in on his quarry. By no means was Blizzard a easy shot, but those who got that close to Blizzard and tried attacking him found themselves dead in under 2 seconds. N was lucky, really, really lucky, that he wasn't looking like shredded paper.

N
On an iceburg, ready to kill.
Bonded/Team Plasma Leader

Blizzard
See N's Location
Team Rocket
Oh, sorry, you Don't have life insurance?

They have killed and captured Pokemon for their own sick game, they have mutated humans, they have tortured the Bonded and Fused they have captured to make them Killing Machines, and they did it all for power. That was enough to make them pure evil.

But to kill a Legend...that was a crime in heaven, a crime so horrendous that the only worse one was to destroy pure souls-and they have done that, too, when Lyz murdered Kerudio. they have gone too far this time. they were unforgivable. they could turn their entire life's around, they could be Saint Peter untill the end of their days, and it woudn't matter. They were hellbound devils, worthy of neither the pity or mercy of somebody mentally insane and disabled-and for the record, the pity or mercy of somebody mentally insane and disabled isn't generally much.

Justice Heart-Kerudio's Ability-was at it's near-peak, and he was looking forward to sealing this Rocket's fate. One blow with Justice Heart at this level could send him to Isshu, and that was almost halfway around the world from here.

"Blizzard!!!" N yelled it to the world. "I am N!!! I know what you have done! You've done countless sins in your lifetime, and you are unforgivable to all degrees of the word!!!" He was Furious. What kind of person would do this, anyway? Compleate idiots, greedy and corrupted, that's who.

Blizzard's calm, gentalmanly tone was mocking him. "N, for one, I already knew that you were...well, you. For another, I am set on my path, and honestly, were just making our mark on the world, like, persay...you." He skated past him, trying to behead him with the blade on his skate, but a bullet managed to peirce his flesh, forcing him to feint. the Bullet was sent by the Rayquaza Bonded Blizzard was chasing. One could think that she was so waterlogged that she probably didn't aim at all, and only got lucky. She was lifted off by a Pokemon seconds later.

"MY MARK ON THE WORLD IS GOING TO HELP IT!!!" N Screamed it. N was told by Avalon on the trip here that Blizzard wasn't one to get up close to when he's skating, as the chance of having no head in the inspontanious instant was insanly high-so he invested in Kerudio's High Power in ranged attacks. From the palm of his hand, a violent geyser of water erupted and rushed torwards Blizzard's intended path of travel-Hydro Pump. However, Blizzard did a about-face, a swift movement of his feet and he was going in the opposite direction. N Sent his hells at Blizzard with every last syllable of his words: "You have defiled the world, it's people and it's Pokemon, and you shall never be given mercy-even in the slightest!!!"

"My good man, you thought I was ever given that? And in a similar perspective, neither do I give it." Blizzard could have said that over a game of chess, the tone was so. One more attempt by Blizzard to take a peice of N off of his Body (which was unsucsessfull), and Blizzard found himself with a few more holes in his chest, complementary of Avalon's Assault Rifle-the part about it being Avalons a complete mystery to Blizzard. One could only wonder how he managed to keep up such a physical game in such a physical state. but then again, in this kind of state, one blow would be all it takes to do the job of ridding this world of some particularly nasty filth.

A shreik of rage was clearly audiable-But Blizzard simply responded with a comment that seemed to compleately counter Lyz'es blazing temper. "My Lady, In case of emergency, I would make sure to commence phase 2 if you were incapable of giving the signal-like if you were downed. My vision and My hearing must have been decived, obviously, but I could have sworn you were defeated. I am dearly sorry for my mistakes, My Lady." Blizzard could have addressed Queen Caitlin like that, as he tried to cut a deep blow into N's body with his Knife-which, this time, was a sucsess. a deep slash mark was visible on N's chest, and bleeding freely. it was fatal, if it wasn't treated soon.

N himself was in serious pain after that blow, his bodily fluids pouring out of his system. but he wasn't done yet. he was, in fact, in such a rage after hearing Lyz'es wretched voice that he was capable of one more action, before giving way to pain.

He Charged another Hydro Pump and let it loose, Just as Blizzard was about to take another swipe at him.

The outcome.

Deadly and swift.

Blizzard was hit head-on with the Hydro Pump, sent flying far to the north. He would probably live. but he'd have several broken bones, heavy wounds, multiple scars, and Arceus-knows-what-else. The rumors were true: If Rockets were sent packing, they were sent far.

But N wasn't looking so pretty either. The sole wound Blizzard produced was enough to make him fall over, crying with pain.

Avalon's position on the rock wasn't close enough that he could try to patch up N's wounds himself, but he was close enough that he could send out Togekiss to try and heal N's bloody cut. And he did. The beautiful Snow-white angel of jubilee appeared in a white flash, and settled itself over N, it's very presance enough to speed up the healing procces.

Honestly, it was all he could do for him. Exept hope that N would regain consious before someone noticed him.

(Ooc: THAT WAS RIDICULOUSLY LONG!!!)

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 11-02-2010, 08:04 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

I just pulled the talons off my shoulders as I watched the fight, dropping onto Barujiina. But as he flew, I changed to Charizard, hopping onto the mighty dragon Pokémon and calling back Baru. I told Charizard to fly into N, but I had to take other precautions. I pointed my gun at N's chest and fired multiple times. Charizard blasted off some Dragon Breath, then I finally pointed at N's forehead and fired at almost point blank range... almost. If my aim was off by a tiny little bit, it could have missed him altogether. My plan was to get Charizard to crush N, then shoot everyone who got in my way.

Spoiler:
Old 11-02-2010, 02:46 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Chrissie
On a Pidgeot's back
Bonded
Did ya miss me?

Chrissie, linked mentally as she was to Syzij, was as surprised as any other Trainer would've been when her bird told her Lesha'd cut her ride short.
Crazy daredevil...
"Syzij, U-turn." Chrissie whispered. "Surprise him. He won't see us."
Chrissie what are you planning?
"Um. Nothing?"
Syzij shook his head. Daredevil! he accused as he swooped at Sazandora - who was conveniently aiming a Charge Beam at a Charizard - bearing down on the massive purple dragon with his talons spread wide. Sazandora let out a screech of surprise as it was hit with its weakness, lurching in midair. Chrissie used the momentum as a springboard and landed right on Sazandora's back.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D