Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-04-2010, 12:28 AM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit
Default Re: ~Nothing Lasts Forever~ A Pokemon Roleplay ~Not Even Legends~ (Roleplay)

Fallen Leafstorm (Hikara)

I walked around, trying not to be seen. I saw a couple of people on their bird's, and rolled my eyes. Nothing would stop me from chasing after them. I whistled, and a Pigeotto came into view. Yes, I just knew this was the one. I hoped on it, and took off, after the others. I looked behind myself, seeing bright red R's out of the shadows. I did the only thing I could think of, I pointed and said,

"Team Rocket at ten O'clock!" I had no idea why I said ten O'clock. It just made me sound a bit cool, I guess. I turned around on Pidgeotto and roared. It wasn't that loud, because most likely Victini wasn't that loud.
Old 10-04-2010, 01:32 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Default Re: ~Nothing Lasts Forever~ A Pokemon Roleplay ~Not Even Legends~ (Roleplay)

Sazandra wheeled to see a newcomer on the island, and Lyz's eyes widened in surprise. Beating these children may turn out to be a problem - and how on earth was she going to get them back to the Team rocket Headquarters?
Suddenly she had an idea. "Sazandra, hit Chrissie with Thunder Wave," she told her Pokemon. A slender beam of electricity burst from its mouth and flew at Chrissie. She was tending to Lakaru, and didn't have a chance to protect herself. She yelped with surprise as her muscles locked up, then screamed as Sazandra came at her. It grabbed the back of her shirt in its talons and held its teeth at her neck.
"All of you," Lyz shouted, "had better listen closely. Not a movement, or I'll kill her."

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 10-04-2010, 03:36 AM
MoonKit Offline

Fallen Leafstorm (Hikara)

"Let the girl go or I kill you, fool!" A Zoura hoped off of the Pidgeotto, landing infront of me. Bearing her teath, the Zoura barked at the opposing Team Rocket members. The small Zoura started pointing to many things with it's paw, and jumped into the sky, going down for an attack on Lyz's Pokemon.
Old 10-04-2010, 05:12 AM
malcuz Offline
Amateur Trainer

"You're bluffing" said Zac as he was charging up. He looked fearlessly at Lyz.
Old 10-04-2010, 03:08 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Lésha let out a ripple of psychic energy, notifying her Daikenki it could attack. The Daikenki shot forwards, shooting a Hydro Pump while raising himself out the water for a sort of Tackle and Body Slam combination.

Spoiler:
Old 10-09-2010, 11:19 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Sazandra dodged the attacks easily, then flew at Daikenki, slamming into it bodily. It then rose back into the air.
She is bluffing, Chrissie said to everyone but Lyz in telepespeak. She hates me so much that she wants me alive.

Old 10-09-2010, 02:58 PM
MoonKit Offline

A growl errupted from my throat. Nothing like this has happened before, I needed to act fast.

"Zorua, you know the plan!" I said, and and smiled. The small, black Fox Pokemon dug its way underground, searched for the place that the opposing Pokemon was, and closed his eyes. His eyes slowly turned purple, and poison errupted from all around him, shooting up towards Sazandra.
Old 10-16-2010, 12:46 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Sazandra, totally unprepared for the attack, lurched and lost its grip. chrissie plummeted with a scream.

Old 10-16-2010, 12:29 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Avalon
Fushia City's coast. (spell check Fushia, please)
good guy
hopefully it's not like star wars

Avalon had been preparing to meet a few Adamins from Team Galactic, one Adamin from Team Magma and Team Aqua each, and the Leader of team Plasma (what a lucky stroke) for some Negotiations. they were expected to be met at Fushia city, and The Purruin Gym Leader dare not be late. the only other person with him was Sabrina, from Saffron City. The Duo were the best spokespersons out of all the members of P.L.A.I.D., and P.L.A.I.D. needed spokespeople. Being psychic helped out a lot.

The duo had been waiting for hours, as the Team's Represenatives had never told the exact time, just to meet at Fushia city at this date. they've been sitting at the beach, in a private nook where a small boat can come through, simply waiting, because the only other information they gave was that they would go by boat, to this exact spot.

<so, Sabrina,> Avalon spoke through telepathy, striking up conversation. <when do you think those deligates are coming? This is the date, and it's not like they're coming after sunset, or something. they said that this spot would be Private, and not being able to see is not something I'm looking forward to.>

<shhh!> Sabrina must havs sensed something important. <There are...numerous psychic messages...coming from Cinnibar Island!> Sabrina's telepathy speak was broken up due to her focus on those psychic messages.

<Sabrina there aren't an-heyyy, wait a minute...yes, yes...obviously emmited from something psychic...telepathy...and it looks like that the energy source is from...a Lugia, a Mew, and an Azelf?>

<A Lugia, a Mew, and an Azelf Bonded, Avalon. do you think it's Important enough to->

Avalon cut her off. <Sabrina, If those teams are on our side, at least one team cooperating with P.L.A.I.D., then we might actually win. and who knows? we can't tell what they're thinking at this distance. it might be something we might not want to walk into.>

<...your right. if they're still nearby Cinnibar after the negotiations are over, then I think we should check it out.>

<ok. I'm just hoping these Negotiations don't suddenly look like the Negotiations in Star Wars.>

the duo thought nothing more on the subject, for now anyway.

(Ooc: Aeon, in case you didn't see it, I edited my Bios.)

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 10-17-2010, 08:44 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Lésha quickly called back all her Pokémon but Fearow and she shot forwards, grabbing Chrissie. Fearow started spinning and Lésha began to feel sick as Fearow let off a whirlwind of dirt and seaweed. Lésha managed to stop Fearow's spinning, and she checked if Chrissie was alright.

"You okay?"

Spoiler:
Old 10-17-2010, 07:48 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Avalon
Fushia City Coast
Good Guys
Drowned Rats

Avalon was well asleep, he was tired from waiting, lax from the sound of waves washing up on the shore, the warm breeze of the coastline soothing him. he was also dreaming.

The dream. Oh, he kept his eyes firmly shut for every second after he knew what this was, for he need not repeat it.

he awoke suddenly, hearing a whirling noise-a whirlwind, picking up water, and a bit of a distance from where he was. The noise died down pretty quickly, but he still got up, preparing himself for a group of Rockets to appear. then he noticed that Sabrina wasn't there.

he called her telapathically. Yelling for her was going to attract attention, and probably not the good kind. <Sabrina! Can you hear me? Where are you? Sabrina!>

Something caught his eye. he looked to his left, and there it was, a peice of paper, neatly folded, laying there on the sand. he unfolded and readed from it to himself.

Avalon. P.L.A.I.D. called me back to HQ. they didn't say why, but it sounded important. they did say that I was to leave you to the Ceasefire Negotiations. be careful. P.L.A.I.D. also said to tell you that "the missles have been fired," and "the reptile is sunbathing." good luck.

He knew immediatly what those ment. "The missles have been fired" meaned that Team Rocket was close to his position. "The reptile is sunbathing" was code for that Lyz was also close.

<Hmm...does that mean that those psychic messages from the bondeds...were they were communicating because the Rockets and Lyz were near them, or upon them?...ohhh no.>

the idea came to him that they may have been caught. For Bondeds, Three is a huge crowd, and he couldn't sense any other Psychics, so the group could have been much bigger. but the thought was shot right out of his mind with another: <oh dear Arceus, something's on my leg!>

his head whirled down to spot a grunt from Team Galactic clutched on to his knee, soaking wet and gagging on water. exactly how he managed to drag himself here without him noticing was a complete mystery to him.

"What happened to you?!" Avalon was highly concerned about the man-he was still a person, even if he was a Galactic Grunt. "Are you alright?"

"...ugh...khoukhou-khou-khou...there are...others..." This grunt nearly drowned himself, and after saying this, let go of his leg and fainted.

Avalon looked up to hs side, dropping the peice of paper, and saw that there were numerous grunts from Team Galactic and Team Plasma, some standing, some laying down, some unconsious. There were also some grunts from Team Aqua, all of who, although still compleatly soaked, were all standing, and looked a whole lot better than the others, taking care of the unconsious. Team Aqua had a requierment for all recruits-a check if they could swim. Again, Avalon had to wonder how they got there without him noticing at all.

A member of Team Aqua-judging from the uniform-spotted him and approched with a brisk pace, a man, about 30, with a small goatee. "Your Avalon, right?" He spoke in a grizzly tone. Looking at him, Avalon noticed that he had a Mightyana out, and it looked ready to bite his neck, the way it growled. Mightyana were Adamin's Pokemon in Team Aqua, strictly.

"Yes. Your the Represenative from Team Aqua, I presume?" Avalon, for someone of 15, could talk like a full-grown man.

"Indeed I am. Rayne's the name, with a 'R,' not a 'W.' we were traveling in a group, Me in a Submarine, the Plasma and Galactics on boats. We got rammed by a Wailord on the way here, the big thing didn't see the stinking sub, and the dang thing blew up, sinking the boats too. Most of us are lucky to be alive after that. but the others...well, if it wasn't for us, they'd be Dead." Rayne pointed to the Grunts lying on the beach. "We reached the shore after saving them and walked around a bit, and here we are. Any questions?" He looked as though he expelled every single one he could think of.

"Just one. Where's Team Magma?" Avalon had that alone to ask.

Rayne looked insulted by the very mention of Team Magma. "ah, yes, them. they didn't come because WE were! Nothing was stopping them! They have a boat, and know full well how to use it, but they-"

Avalon chipped in. "Insisted that they didn't want to even think about partnering with you?"

"EXACTLY!!" Rayne Yelled out in pure rage at the sky-quite an ingenious way to get them spotted. Avalon checked his Poketch, and the time was 3:00 P.M. He needed the Negotiations to begin as soon as possible.

(Ooc: This RP is barely alive. Don't die now! I only have 2 posts on it!)

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 10-17-2010 at 10:48 PM. Reason: forgot something.
Old 10-18-2010, 02:29 AM
MoonKit Offline

Laughing, I let the little Zorua back up. "Now, be a good girl and and some shelter. We are sleeping here tonight." I said, flicking my hair back. I shot an evil glance at Chrissie and walked of.
Old 10-18-2010, 10:54 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

"The Sazandra and Lyz are still alive, you know!" Lésha yelled at the girl with the Zorua.

"Stupid idiot..." Lésha said under her breath.

Spoiler:
Old 10-18-2010, 08:46 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Avalon
Fushia City Coast
Good Guys
Sun, Sand, and Surf. Particuarly Surf.

Avalon heard a yell of some sort, but he couldn't hear it. however, he now was able to sense the Bondeds again, and this time there were four. the new Psychic bonded was a Victini.

And, at the farthest reaches of his psychic field, he sensed somthing else. Far away from him, farther away from the group of bondeds, and very, very faint...Ah, but so familiar...A bonded, another, it was, and of a very familiar species at that. It's presence was gone as soon as it had came. But that feeling it left, however breif, was so comforting, so warm, so...well, a lot. He was tempted, sorely tempted, to find it.

But no. No, no, no. He'd save that for when it would think about him the same way he thought about it. It was personal, and that would be for later, when personal affairs could be set. Something that he really, in all of his life, has never been able to do before...Or as some have said, maybe not afterwards, either.

"hey, you ok, kid?" Rayne innterupted his thought, and he was spurred back to reality. "you were drifting off for a moment. I was told you were psychic, so did it have anything to do with something with your...uhh...psychic-ness...at all?"

"...Yes, yes, that, and something else. That what was present tense with my 'Psychic-ness,' as you so put it, was that I am currently sensing four bondeds at Cinnibar Island. i do have a hunch that they are being hunted by the Rockets. The other thing's private." he wasn't suprised that Rayne would know he was Psychic, as a Psychic-Type Gym Leader, that was rather stereotypical. Avalon did find it a little funny how Rayne had said "Psychic-ness."

"WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO!!! FORGET THE NEGOTIATIONS!!! I'M WITH YOU ENTIERLY!!! Well, for this anyway. IF you prove yourself a reliable ally, then we, Team Aqua, the ultimate oceanic team, will be with you enti-hey, did you hear that?"

Avalon heard no noises that would cut out the obviously loud Rayne from his speech, apart from the rising tide. "None at all. why?"

Rayne looked a little concerned, and looked at the ocean. "The tide...that's a little too loud..."

Of course. Only a few others seemed to care about it, all Aqua Grunts. Avalon suspected that another recruitment requierment was that you needed to know about the ocean VERY well. Knowledge of the Sea to this extent, well, frankly he had no clue. He felt that that was a little much, but he scanned his Psychic area to check for anything that might be causing it, just in case.

<hmm...nothing there...nothing there either...nothing here...nothi-oh?>

He picked up on something nearby. Either it was a Very angry Water type Bonded or a Very angry group of Feraligatior. he couldn't tell. The Victini was still in his psychic range, and Victini, although tiny things, were entergetic enough to cloud his psychic eye. and that's not counting the Lugia, Azelf, and Mew that were also in range. counting that, and even high powered beings like Bondeds could hide themselves decently.

Now the tide was gaining speed and power, and this time noticable. A couple of the Standing grunts stood far back from the crashing waves, which were calmly lapping a few minutes ago. those that couldn't move away were carried. this was obviously serious.

"...Oh crud. It's defiantly being caused by a Pokemon, but there's too much energy coming from the bondeds, I can't tell what it is, other than it's a water type-or water types, and whatever it is, it's extremely infuriated." Avalon didn't neglect any details.

Rayne immediatly turned to his grunts and started barking orders. "GET READY!!! A WATER TYPE OR WATER TYPES ARE IN THAT WATER!!! ACCORDING TO AVALON, IT'S NOT IN ANY GOOD MOOD!!! PROCEDURE 1-1-7 IS IN EFFECT!!!"

Rayne, with his Mightyana, was all set to kick some rear. The various standing grunts all called up various pokemon, and Avalon had one choice in mind for his own.

"AGIRUDAA!! show them what you got!"

The Ninja Bug Pokemon appeared from his home, and sprang to life, his shiny sparkle making his golden head seem even brighter. A few grunts were suprised, most of them probably thought that he'd pack only Pokemon with Psychic Typing-another common Stereotype, but generally wrong in most cases. It's also rare to see a shiny pokemon at all-but that was rather obvious. Agirudaa was ready for his master's command.

"Prepare a Giga Drain. Something-or Somethings-are coming up from the water, and I don't want to be caught off-gaurd."

"Agi!" the shell-less pokemon replied. He readied his Giga Drain, calmly preparing for a sudden onslaught by Who-knows-what.

The only obvious sign anything was going down here was all the pokemon out and primed for battle, and the violent crashing of the waves. Then suddenly, the latter immediatly turned to calmness. A few grunts let their gaurds down, thinking that they misinterprated the situation. Then just as suddenly as before, it happened.

a gyeser of water, without warning, erupted from the ocean, sprouting whatever was their oppoment out of the brine where it came from and unto the beach...

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 10-19-2010, 03:09 AM
MoonKit Offline

Zorua leapt up and growled at the girl who had stated this.

"Look, I would advise taking her down yourself for once. Worry about yourself, not as much what others are doing. Only worthless noobs would even try to make another person do their dirty work." I explained, and went on. Zorua and the Pidgeott that had taken me followed at the rear as we searched for broken down twigs, logs, and rocks that were lying arond. Lucky enough, I found a pile of rocks and twigs in a valley of trees.

"Ok, Pidgeott. You think you could help with this? I need to build a shelter out of rocks and sticks. Big enough for you, me, and Zorua." I asked, looking down at the ground. "I will find wood for the fire."

I walked ot from the campsite and looked for dead and dried grass, and some bark. I found some dry grass by a hole in the ground. I picked some up, only to find yet another hole. It was a trap for foolish travelers. I took it over to the campsite, where Pidgeott and Zorua already had a place for the fire ready. I smiled, looking down at the black durt. I placed the dried grass down, and took some of the leftover twigs and sticks, starting to make a small fire.