Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-30-2010, 10:33 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Default Re: ~Nothing Lasts Forever~ A Pokemon Roleplay ~Not Even Legends~ (Roleplay)

Avalon
Feeling insulted
PLAID agent
You want Professional? FINE!

Avalon snapped back up the instant he heard Chrissie's insults. He was almost truly asleep when he heard it.

"For your information, It's NIGHTTIME. When most people SLEEP."

He looked at Chrissie and Simon long and hard, with a stare that could kill on it's own accord. "You don't get it, you just don't get it. Your supposed to be the ones that replace the Legends. The Legends take care of the Universe. You are compleatly capable, and are already able to do just that. However, the issue is your not." Avalon said.

Avalon then turned to the Galactic Delegate. "You. Were having the Negotiations NOW. In Private. I don't like it either, but SOME PEOPLE think that I should deprive you of sleep so that we can actually get some work done." His eyes were focused on the Bondeds when he said the more hurtful words. Rarely did he insult, but he was basically looking at people who thought that just because they were bonded they got special treatment. He walked the Galactic Delegate to the shadow of the trees, where they were unseen and unheard by any and all save themselves.

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 12-02-2010, 01:32 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Default Re: ~Nothing Lasts Forever~ A Pokemon Roleplay ~Not Even Legends~ (Roleplay)

Jered
Kind of standing about.
Team Galactic Admin
Why can't weee be friends, why can't weee be friends?

Jered blinked. "Whoa." He said, "and again whoa. Why do you two have to fight?" but he followed Avalon, feeling more awkward than he ever had in his life.

Chrissie
Stone-still
Bonded, and hating it
He's right.

Chrissie stopped.

You are completely capable, and are already able to do just that. However, the issue is you're not.

She just stopped dead; the words cut her like a knife.
She ordinarily would've had more ammo to fling at him, but she knew he was right.
She thought back to Eos, when she'd been unable to save a Legendary even with Lucent's help. She had failed then, and she was failing then.
"Uncalled for," Simon muttered, "and what balance does Lugia keep anyway?"
I'm a failure, she thought miserably. I'm only 15; why did Lucent have to pick me? Why did he have to be the last to die, and give this mantle to me? when I couldn't beat Lyz even when she was in only one Region?
She knew what Blake would tell her. He would say that it wasn't her fault, it was late, and Avalon had a lot on his mind (probably). But she knew that that wasn't the case.
What she wanted more than anything was to be home, with her parents and Aaron and Blake and Maya. To be safe and have friends and to be loved.
But she had given up everything but her Pokemon to keep her friends safe from Team Rocket.
"Fine," Chrissie called. "I know you hate me. I'll leave, like you want me to! But you have no idea what you're saying. Imagine being a teenager with DNA that isn't even yours. If we try to keep the balance - and Simon's right, what does Lugia do, or Zekrom for that matter? - Team Rocket will just hunt us down. I'm doing the best I can for the universe my own way: by laying low, fighting Team Rocket when I can, and biding my time until I'm as strong as you seem to think me, strong enough to really fight." Then she dived into the ocean, lost in the crystal waves.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 12-02-2010, 09:39 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(Ooc: Some of this stuff is part of Avalon's Past. No questions about it-Avalon's past, I mean.)

Avalon
Feeling like absolute trash
PLAID agent
Bad to Worse to Worst

Avalon saw what she did, and heard what she thought...She thought that it was just the Bondeds that had to deal with it. Avalon looked at the glittering Soul Dew hidden behind his shirt.

He knew exactly how she felt...Just in a different manner. He himself had felt that way after he had been separarated from his family for about a month, and it had been 3 years. He was doing it, It was just that he was doing too much. He practically enjoyed the fact that it was almost over...one last task was left until Gear HAD to say that it was all over, and he could go back. He did everything-Reviving Eon Sky to beyond it's former glory, escape the self-made prison in disguise that is Shyangon, Find the secrets surrounding the Arbitibra Relic, And managed to destroy both the milita that was Vital Charity and the single most anagonizing object in Avalon's life, the Eon Ring. He even found his brother (and make amends with him) in the Process. Now all that was left was to kill Blizzard...Or put him on his side.

Now that he thought about it, he felt horrible. Not for saying it, but rather for making her feel that way, especially when he knew it was the absolute worst freaking feeling in existance. Not even the worst nightmare Darkrai could concouct, or even said dream made real, couldn't make Avalon feel any worse like that-and that didn't matter whether that was actually true or not (which it was). Stress was horrendous, the worst monstrosity of human emotion. He only felt worse after thinking that. Almost as bad as Chrissie now felt, yet not even close at the same time. Thinking that only made him feel even worse.

He was so lost in thought, that he forgot that Jered was still right there. But something put the Negotiations on stall-again.

A Bonded (Avalon presumed from her presence), who looked as scared as though she saw the devil in the worst mood possible, ran right up to him, and spoke, out of breath. "He's after me! He's been chasing me all day! I can't run anymore! HELP!!!"

As if on trigger to the girl screaming "HELP," a Ice Beam shot out of the trees, almost inches from both the Bonded's and Avalon's neck. It didn't harm anyone, except possible Chrissie, as it went on past the rest of the foliage to freeze the water beyond Pallet Town's beach. Avalon was questioning who did it...until a man spoke up in an oh-so familiar voice.

"Hello, chap. Might I entice you to be killed this evening? Charming." Blizzard said, pointing his trademark Rapier right at Avalon's heart. Blizzard absolutely loathed Avalon.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 12-02-2010 at 10:10 PM.
Old 12-06-2010, 09:54 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Jered
Confused
Team Galactic Admin
Lol to rofl

Jered put a hand on Liberty's Pokeball - then quickly moved it to his Rapidash's (whose name was Wild). Not even he would pit a Wargle against this guy, who had been shooting Ice Beams a few seconds before. "Who are you?" he demanded, trying to not sound cliche and failing.

Simon
Oh, dear
Bonded
Are we ever safe?

Simon had been in the middle of reading Zizzle's mind via electrical impulses when in Ice beam zinged past his head and turned a small portion of ocean into slush. His head whipped around to see a familiar shape pointing at Avalon's chest with a sword.
Simon froze. Not someone as strong as him, not here!!

Old 12-07-2010, 01:43 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(Ooc: I noticed it took you a while to post. what's happening?)

Avalon
Pallet town-but he'd prefer anywhere else.
PLAID agent
Self-Incrimination

Avalon was hasty to shoot a message to one and all, detailing why him-and only him-should fight him.

<Don't make a move! That man is Jack Fallows Everet, Aka Blizzard, and he's the world's most notorious murderer! He can make you think anything. Anything. It's unknown what he likes, dislikes, hates, loves, if he's loyal to Team Rocket, or really anything, nothing is assumable, NOTHING! Well, save the fact that he's trying to kill, with every fiber of his being, the "Jack*** that 'brutally murderd' my beloved father and brother.">

<...And that "Murderer" is me. I killed them. They were murderers too, and it had to be done.>

He added on the last part with absolute sorrow. How he hated even giving the worst specimens of any race, species or culture the ultimate punishment-death. Yet they deserved it, beyond almost anything.

And it was true. Blizzard saw his brother die-he was right next to him, in fact, when the killing blow was delt. Blizzard never forgived and never forgot what Avalon did, not even a quarter of a second of when that blade peirced his heart. Neither did Avalon.

<I'll fight him. Nobody else, lest he take it as convincing enough to do overtime-as in, kill the rest of you.> Avalon psychic-ly added, aiming that straight at Chrissie, hoping she'd hear. He sought her forgiveness.

He sought everyone's forgiveness. Even Blizzard's.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 12-07-2010, 09:21 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

(Absolutely nothing XD I just wanted to give DM a chance, but I don't think she's coming back. At any rate, thanks for the concern.)

Chrissie
Sitting at the bottom of the ocean
Bonded
Okay, Avalon, we need to lay down some ground rules...

Chrissie had learned some rules about herself, as laid down by Blake.

Rule one: Do not mess with Chrissie's banana milkshake. It may prove fatal.
Rule two: Do not tell Chrissie to do something; this will often produce the opposite effect.
Rule three: Do not, under any circumstances, believe that Chrissie won't fight to defend an ally. Even, in this case, one she'd got toff on the wrong wing with.
Rule four: Learn she's ridiculously selfless in fight scenes, etc, now; it will save trouble later on.

All of these rules, barring rule one, came into play when she heard Avalon's thoughtspeak and heard the echo of melancholy apology in his thoughts. The man was just stressed. Stressed - and kinda right, but also kinda ignorant of what it was like to be a Bonded.
Chrissie shook herself. Now was not the time to mope. She had to get back on the proverbial Rapidash, or Avalon would die.
She rocketed to the ocean's surface, floating on a geyser, and called: "Yoo, hoo, Fused guy! Nice powerful Lugia Bonded, right over here! Come and geeet iiit~!"

Old 12-07-2010, 10:01 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Blizzard
Focusing REALLY hard on Avalon
Team Rocket?
The Killing Commences

Blizzard didn't even flinch at anything Chrissie said.

Forget Lyz. Forget Chrissie. Forget everything. This was personal. Besides, Avalon had a incredible ability to make any plan go up in smoke. Lyz didn't realize what Avalon was capable of-she wasn't anything at all compared to Malevolence Theta, as much as Blizzard said otherwise when dealing with her. And Avalon killed Malevolence Theta...And his Brother and Father.

Besides, Avalon always had a Master Ball on his person-save for these last few seconds, where Blizzard grabbed it. He'd just make Chrissie really mad, and catch her while she was a Lugia later.

He was so focued on Avalon, he forgot that his feet proved to be much more painful than his hands. He took a glance down, just to make sure that Avalon wasn't planning any kicks.

In that instant, Avalon headbutted Blizzard. Unexpectedly caught, Blizzard stumbled back, but didn't focus on anything other than Avalon's being, and his location: right in front of him.

Rule #1 for fighting: Do not, under any circumstances, let your foe go along unchecked for even instants.

He looked around, and realized that he was incredibly outnumbered. However...Blizzard was considered about 10 soldiers in 1.

Shame Avalon was considered 13 soldiers in 1. He'd be hardest, and he wasn't even bonded.

He pulled out his Rapier, as Avalon pulled out one of his signature blades, known as the Reaper's Katana. It looked like Giratina's spine was attached to a Platinum Katana. The hilt was Bloodstained long ago, when the thing was crafted, apparently.

Ironic it was that Blizzard seemed more like he should have such a weapon as the Reaper's Katana.

"EN GUARD!" Both foes yelled-they were dueling to kill.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 12-10-2010, 01:29 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Jered
Hoping everything will make sense at some point
Team Galactic Admin
Let's slow down a few miles per second...

Jered kind of stared at the two swordspeople... erm, swordsbeings, maybe, Blizzard didn't seem to count as a person...
He took a step closer to the new girl and muttered, "If it matters, I got your back." He figured she was probably a Bonded, and hoped to Arceus they didn't end up with another spitfire - one was enough.

Chrissie
Levitating
Bonded
MEN.

Ignoring Chrissie mayn't have been Blizzard's wisest move.
Nor was thinking his plan for anyone with any psychic ability at all to pick up on particularly brilliant.
In fact, a simple, "Stay out of this, kid," would have sufficed.
Chrissie's stormy grey eyes flashed as she glanced at Avalon.
Watch your tail, she warned him, then she opened her mouth and let out what could only be described as a screaming tornado, a blast of spiraling wind that shrieked like a banshee and flew right at Blizzard. Even if the Aeroblast wasn't planning on hitting the guy, it would certainly be enough to detract attention from Blizzard's main target.

Old 12-10-2010, 05:19 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

(Sorry guys. You've gone too far for me to catch up now, so I'm leaving this RP...bye.)

Spoiler:
Old 12-10-2010, 08:25 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Avalon
Slashing to kill
PLAID agent
Century Escape

One glance at the way they were fighting, and one would say that the duo were focusing on speed of the blows-the swords touched each other for mear instants, if at all, and the sound of contact was heard seconds after each other.

The odd-one-out that would guess percision, however, was the right one. These two were swinging so hard and so fast, that if they didn't put their blades in exactly the right position, one would be split in two like butter.

And, thanks to a well-placed Aeroblast...

Blizzard suddenly found himself disarmed, with Avalon's katana to his throat. Checkmate, it would seem.

Again, wrong would be all but the odd-one-out.

Blizzard didn't waste time. Transforming into a Weavile cleverly made him small enough to evade Avalon compleatly. in seconds, he was gone.

Avalon stood there...and kicked a tree in frustration. That close. and he got away again.

"Blizzard's A slippery eel! He got away AGAIN! That's officially the 100th time he did that! DANGIT!!!" Avalon said, as he kicked the tree again. He also realized that Blizzard had a Master Ball, and was capable of capturing any Pokemon...Or giving it to Lyz. The last thought only put Avalon into more misery-and therefore, simple anger.

"MATES, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT! WERE HEADING TOWARDS VIRIDIAN FOREST, AND NOW!" Avalon said, in an absolutely final tone.

At this point, N yawned sufficiantly loud, got up groggily, and looked around. "Did I miss something?" He asked calmly.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 12-12-2010, 02:57 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Simon
Gaping like a lungfish
Bonded
Remind me to get me one of those blade thingies...

Simon was on his feet in a second at Avalon's rallying call, stunned that Avalon had just beaten Blizzard, stunned by the speed their swords had been moving at, and stunned by Chrissie's apparent mastery over her Lugia powers.
In a voice a shade too shrill for a boy his age, he called, "Go, Zeburaika!" a big, black-and-white Pokemon sprang from his Pokeball, wondering why the heck he was supposed to go to Viridian forest, and, as he hopped on the zebra Pokemon, he wondered who'd have the misfortune of waking Aqua.

Jered
Feeling like he's been drawn into a feud between his neighbors on either side.
Team Galactic Admin
Woah, that second line's pretty long, innit?

Jered looked at Avalon, hoping the man was still at least a little sane. He was about to ask a question, when it was stolen from him in psyspeak.
Why Viridian forest?
Jered whirled to see a wet blond teenager calmly standing nearby. He stared at her, feeling a mixture of tentativity, guilt, and minor indigestion. His orders had been straightforward: to deliver Cyrus' family-inappropriate message, kill any diplomats that weren't Rockets, and capture any Bonded to sell off to the former. Cyrus was obviously planning an alliance, but Jered had doubts.
At any rate he studied the girl for the first time. There was something unassuming about her, something that suggested she was just a normal person but powerful. She was a normal being, all in all - as were N, and Simon.
Jered shook his head, sending out Wild - his Rapidash - in case that destination of Viridian forest needed to be achieved, and turned to Avalon to await an answer.
He hoped it was going to be one of the more sensible events of today.

Old 12-12-2010, 06:07 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Avalon
Finding stuff
PLAID agent
Ok, Where's the Darkrai Bonded?

Avalon shot them a look that gave a message that was very evident: 'Because we are.' And if that wasn't enough, Avalon shot it over Telepathy.

He gave a look into Jared's thougts, and my, my, they weren't so good. Avalon would have to keep an eye on him, just in case his loyalties fell more to Cyrus than the world's. He also gestured to him for him being the one to wake up Rayne.

He turned around, and was about to toss out Garchomp, when he saw something on the ground. He picked it up...
...He kept it absolutely private. He shut off public drift thought. Nothing of this could be possible. Nothing of it. Nor should it be public stuff, and with Chrissie around, well, he got the feeling she wouldn't keep her mouth compleatly shut.

But he stared at the absolute bane of his existance. Even Blizzard was little-to-nothing compared to the existance of this.

He didn't even think. Well, he thought if the Darkrai Bonded was nearby, it would be a legit answer. But this was absolutely secret, the thoughts of it. No, that wouldn't be it.

He didn't even need to think, to automatically take off his gloves and slip on the legendary artifact, seemingly risen from the void like a Phoenix from the ashes. He felt it's unworldly presance on his finger, as he slipped on his glove again.

His life turned to the crudiest kind of crud, simply by donning the most devious article of jewlery in existance. He swore he destroyed it. Now, here it was, the Eon Ring, right there, on his finger.

His thought, originally shut off, now refocused on getting to Viridian Forest this instant. It was more important than ever that he find the cause of this, because this was bordering to complete destruction now. He pulled out Garchomp, applied a Revive to it, restoring it's consious, giving it and flew over Route 1 to Viridian.

(Ooc: NO QUESTIONS ON THE EON RING. PERIOD.)

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 12-13-2010, 11:37 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

(Yer got it, capitane!)

Chrissie
Feeling like she missed something
Bonded
Whatever.

Chrissie sent out Sizyj with a sigh, the Pidgeot popping out of his Pokeball with a night-illuminating flash. She got on his back and sent a thought in Avalon's general direction - she could tell he'd shut off his mind most of the way.
The thought was very simple, really.
Why?

Jered
Still awkward
Team Galactic Admin
Waking people I barely know up isn't fun, dude.

Jered patted Wild's nose, drumming his other hand against his thigh. After a few seconds, he walked over to Rayne and gave him a slight kick near his ribs. "Oi. Wake up. We have to go to Viridian Forest.

Simon
Playing Lakitu
Bonded
Gee, what's so great about this forest, anyway?

Simon stirred up a few winds, conjuring himself another cloud - the barest extension of Zekrom's power; it wasn't hard. He sat on the white puff, watching the bustle of everyone else. Then he took off after Avalon, Zizzle floating behind him.
Today is odd.

Old 12-13-2010, 07:39 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Avalon
Getting impatiant
PLAID agent
It Begins Anew.

Avalon didn't bother to answer-he already said it. "We need her to find out the cause of the Time-Space anomalies going on."

Avalon did, however, notice two people without rides-The Bonded girl that ran right into him a few minutes ago, and Rayne (Who got up almost instantly after being kicked by Jared, Yelling all sorts of insults at the poor guy).

He gestured Garchomp to hover around a bit. He wasn't out of eyesight for the duo. Rayne didn't take long to pull out an oversized Pelipper, get on it's back, and fly off.

The other girl, however, waited. It took her a whole 15 minutes (Avalon was impatiant with the existance-destroying crisis at hand), at which point dawn was to be seen on the far horizon. It was then she pulled out...She had to be joking.

She pulled out a flower, and sniffed it. Boy, did she look envigorated after getting a whiff of that. Avalon knew she was a Bonded, but Avalon questioned if that was just for good luck-which they didn't have time for. Avalon was just about to cuss (which he almost never did, even when stressed to these points), However, when the girl almost instantly rushed past her, flying on nothing whatsoever. She was the Shaymin Bonded-she would need the pollen of a Gracedia flower to fly. Avalon got his Garchomp to fly off.

...It begins anew...Avalon thought that.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 12-14-2010, 11:56 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Chrissie
Following behind
Bonded
Hi, Drakisolis!

As Sizyj took off, trailing the group - Jered, Rayne, Avalon, Simon, and the Bonded girl - Chrissie waved at the sun. It seemed an odd thing to do, but she did - perhaps unconsciously.
I hope you're watching, Drakisolis. And Drakilunas, she thought, remembering the summer solstice a couple years ago, before she'd been Bonded, before Team Rocket's ascension. A merciful decision had led to this, this that could've been stopped before it began. Lyz had been helpless then, alone. But the mercy of the Drakis had caused more ruin than Chrissie hoped they would've imagined.
"Keep that off yer mind," advised Sizyj from below; Chrissie jolted at the sound of his voice. She understood his Pokespeak perfectly. "There was nothing yer could've done. It was the Drakis' decision."
I know, thought Chrissie, and I don't blame them. I just hope they know what their mercy cost...

Jered
Riding hard
Team Galactic Admin
Oh, snap.

Viridian forest, Viridian forest...
Why didn't he want to go there?
Well, let's see, he thought as he rode Wild at insane speeds, I'm still confused, I
barely know these people, I've been assigned to kill some of them and kidnap the rest which I don't want to do... and yet those aren't the reasons!

Suddenly he understood. They were near Pallet Town, meaning they would have to pass through Viridian...
Oh, snap.