Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-27-2010, 06:48 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Default Re: [SU] King of Monsters (Pokemon/Yu-Gi-Oh crossover)

Sure. Reserved as a Duelist
Old 09-27-2010, 06:57 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Name: Yanto Ika
Deck Theme: Balanced
Bonded Monster: Crystal-Heart Dragon

Appearance: Click
Stands at a height of 6 foot, 5 inches. His eyes are a sparkling crimson colour, his hair going down to his shoulders, whilst the fringe is just above his eyebrows. Wears a white tuxedo, and white posh jeans, and wears a white cape that goes down to the middle of his legs. He has a scar in the shape of a crescent moon on his left cheek, and his skin is golden tanned. His Duel Disk is a golden colour. Has a backpack of sorts that holds his journal and several books about the fine arts of dueling.

Personality: Yanto is a considerate person, thinking of others usually before himself. He is a very trustworthy person, and is a bad liar. He is easy to make friends with, and easy to anger. You do not want to get on his bad side, otherwise you will end up paying considerably for your mistake to anger him. He tries to lighten the mood when things look bad, and he is a courageous individual. Yanto is an honorable person, and he really enjoys reading.

Yanto is not one to trust others easily, however if you earn his trust, then you have surely proven yourself to him as his trust is hardearned, and can be easily lost if you show yourself to be untrustable. Yanto is a smart individual, and is a good duelist, using the fine arts of dueling to his advantage, reading up on the arts of dueling when he gets a chance, to further his dueling skill.

Bio: Yanto was born into the Ika family. A well-respected family of the higher tier of living in Domino city. Yanto lived a somewhat grand life, his family boasting an array of servants. Yanto was homeschooled, taught early on about the fundamentals of dueling by his father personally. Yanto at the same time was taught his schoolwork on the side, which he remarkably excelled in.

At the age of 14, Yanto completed all his schoolwork, and "graduated" from the homeschooling, going full-time into learning about dueling. Yanto received his first deck at the age of 15, the deck given to him by his father. It turned out that the deck was his father's and had won him many battles. Yanto cherished the deck, keeping it on him at all times. His favourite card was Crystal-Heart Dragon, which turned out to be his father's favourite as well.

At the age of 16, Yanto had his first duel, against his father of all people. Yanto was, unsurprisingly, demolished by his father, who said that they should duel when Yanto got better. Yanto swore that he would become better, delving into heavy research on dueling. At the age of 17, he began travelling around, collecting an array of cards, which he added to his deck, making the deck a mix of different types and attributes, thus balancing his deck out.

Pokemon: (None to start; max of 6 as you play through the RP)

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.

Last edited by Kaioo; 09-27-2010 at 07:32 PM.
Old 09-27-2010, 07:01 PM
Master Zorua Offline

1.> Yes, normal Gen V Pokemon can be used. No Legends however.

2.> I'd prefer to keep it to actual cards, no fake cards.
Old 09-27-2010, 07:44 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioo View Post
Name: Yanto Ika
Deck Theme: Balanced
Bonded Monster: Crystal-Heart Dragon

Appearance: Click
Stands at a height of 6 foot, 5 inches. His eyes are a sparkling crimson colour, his hair going down to his shoulders, whilst the fringe is just above his eyebrows. Wears a white tuxedo, and white posh jeans, and wears a white cape that goes down to the middle of his legs. He has a scar in the shape of a crescent moon on his left cheek, and his skin is golden tanned. His Duel Disk is a golden colour. Has a backpack of sorts that holds his journal and several books about the fine arts of dueling.

Personality: Yanto is a considerate person, thinking of others usually before himself. He is a very trustworthy person, and is a bad liar. He is easy to make friends with, and easy to anger. You do not want to get on his bad side, otherwise you will end up paying considerably for your mistake to anger him. He tries to lighten the mood when things look bad, and he is a courageous individual. Yanto is an honorable person, and he really enjoys reading.

Yanto is not one to trust others easily, however if you earn his trust, then you have surely proven yourself to him as his trust is hardearned, and can be easily lost if you show yourself to be untrustable. Yanto is a smart individual, and is a good duelist, using the fine arts of dueling to his advantage, reading up on the arts of dueling when he gets a chance, to further his dueling skill.

Bio: Yanto was born into the Ika family. A well-respected family of the higher tier of living in Domino city. Yanto lived a somewhat grand life, his family boasting an array of servants. Yanto was homeschooled, taught early on about the fundamentals of dueling by his father personally. Yanto at the same time was taught his schoolwork on the side, which he remarkably excelled in.

At the age of 14, Yanto completed all his schoolwork, and "graduated" from the homeschooling, going full-time into learning about dueling. Yanto received his first deck at the age of 15, the deck given to him by his father. It turned out that the deck was his father's and had won him many battles. Yanto cherished the deck, keeping it on him at all times. His favourite card was Crystal-Heart Dragon, which turned out to be his father's favourite as well.

At the age of 16, Yanto had his first duel, against his father of all people. Yanto was, unsurprisingly, demolished by his father, who said that they should duel when Yanto got better. Yanto swore that he would become better, delving into heavy research on dueling. At the age of 17, he began travelling around, collecting an array of cards, which he added to his deck, making the deck a mix of different types and attributes, thus balancing his deck out.

Pokemon: (None to start; max of 6 as you play through the RP)
Accepted. Now the last Duelist spot left open MUST be a Moto, Yugi and Tea's kid.
Old 09-27-2010, 07:48 PM
sammy0295 Offline

Send a message via AIM to sammy0295

I'll reserve the last duelist.

Excuse me do you have a little girls room?
We used to, but we let them all go!
Old 09-27-2010, 07:55 PM
Elecii Offline

Reserve me a trainer with the Millenium Scale, please.

i can't love you more than this
Old 09-27-2010, 08:08 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy0295 View Post
I'll reserve the last duelist.
Alright, but just so you are aware, you'll have to play as Yugi's son or daughter since no one else has, and he/she is crucial to the storyline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elecii View Post
Reserve me a trainer with the Millenium Scale, please.
Reserved

Last edited by Mewcario; 09-27-2010 at 08:10 PM.
Old 09-28-2010, 03:03 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Shiba is finished and ready to roll, so long as you give the go-ahead.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 09-28-2010, 05:34 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Finished Jessica's SU, along with adding two paragraphs to Crystal's bio.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 09-28-2010, 10:40 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
Shiba is finished and ready to roll, so long as you give the go-ahead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Momoyia View Post
Finished Jessica's SU, along with adding two paragraphs to Crystal's bio.
Both have been accepted.
Old 09-28-2010, 01:35 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Name: Max
Appearance:

Millennium Item: Millennium Eye

Personality: Max is your typical Know-It-All, but he's also very friendly. He has a strong sense of right and wrong and alot of courage. he'll do anything for his Pokemon and his friends. he can be very cocky however, though his Gardevoir keeps him in check. He can also be a bit of a show-off, and tends to get into fights with his sister May from time to time. However, he loves his sister and is always willing to help her out or cheer her up.

Bio: Max is the son of Petalburg's gym leader Norman. When May brought Ash to the gym, Max decided to mess with Ash's head for a bit. When May told her parents she was leaving to travel with Ash, Max decided to go along with them.

During his journeys, he made alot of new friends, both human and Pokemon. The three Pokemon he had perhaps the strongest connections to were the Ralts he saved, Deoxys and Jirachi. When he finally became a trainer and received Treeko from Professor Birch, he went straight to the Pokemon Center where he saved Ralts and reunited with her. He eventually ran into other old Pokemon friends: namely Shuppet and Mightyena.

Eventually after coming in 16th place in the Hoenn championships, Max traveled to Sinnoh. On the way, he helped out a school of Lapras that were being attacked by poachers. The youngest of the herd joined Max's team. Upon reaching Sinnoh, he battled and captured a Shinx.

On his way to Hearthome City to watch his sister compete for the Grand Festival, a storm came from out of nowhere. His Gardevoir drew Max's attention to the lights in the sky. One of those golden lights landed right at his feet with a brilliant golden flash. The storm had ended as soon as it began. The item looked like a strange eyeball made of gold.

Pokemon: Gardevoir, Shuppet, Grovyle, Luxray, Lapras, Mightyena
Old 09-28-2010, 04:42 PM
sammy0295 Offline

Send a message via AIM to sammy0295

My Bonded Monster is Swordsman of Landstar. In the Anime Joey has a couple of Landstar cards that were never released in the TCG. Since I have all the information on them, can I have them in my deck?
Here is the information on the cards.
Knight of Landstar Grappler of Landstar Brigadier of Landstar Landstar Forces Landstar Shot

Excuse me do you have a little girls room?
We used to, but we let them all go!
Old 09-28-2010, 06:25 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Since they were in the series, I see nothing wrong with having them.
Old 09-29-2010, 01:01 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Yay! My ink freak made the cut! :)

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 09-29-2010, 03:48 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

I made some changes to Crystal's team. Hope you don't mind.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~