Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-26-2010, 07:54 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Default [SU] King of Monsters (Pokemon/Yu-Gi-Oh crossover)

Earth

Twenty years have passed since Pharaoh Atem separated from Yugi Moto and returned to the spirit realm. Kaiba Corp has just finished the construction of Duelist Academy. In honor of this grand opening, Seto Kaiba hosts a tournament in which his son participates. In the final battle, Robert Kaiba and Yugi's child face off, but something happens. As the powerful energies of the Winged Dragon of Ra and Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon collide, a rift opens up, pulling several people into a strange new world.

This new world is filled with strange, power-wielding creatures known as Pokemon. But these creatures are not the only mystery. For each duelist, they find that the one card each one holds closest to their hearts has become real and can speak and act of their own accord. While they can still use their dueling disks to battle, only the realistic monsters can actually fight and interact with the environment outside the holograms.

Pokemon World

A strange darkening cloud has spread out over the land of Sinnoh, and seven rays of golden light shoot out, each one landing in different parts of Sinnoh. Each one was a golden artifact, each one holding a mysterious power. Professor Rowan found one item, the Millennium Puzzle, while Griffon, leader of the newly reformed Team Rocket, has come into possession of the Millennium Necklace.

The other five artifacts would be found by various trainers, and each would discover the power of the items. They would also find one or more of the duelists from another world. Only two of them would know the truth about the items: Robert Kaiba and Yugi's child. For Team Rocket, finding these items have become top priority as they hold the key to untold, forbidden power. For the duelists, they are the only means of returning home.

Your Role

You can play as either a duelist from Earth, or a trainer from the Pokemon World. Original cannons from Yu-Gi-Oh cannot be played, but their offspring can be. Cannons from Pokemon can be played.

For duelists, your most treasured card monster becomes your traveling companion. While all of your other cards have no effect outside holographic duels, your bonded card monster can be effected by equipment cards or spell cards that can cause them to 'evolve' (ie. laying out two holographic Blue Eyes and using Fusion to meld them with the real Blue Eyes will evolve it to Blue Eyes Ultimate). Your companion monster can be summoned and recalled in the same way as Pokemon, only using the card instead of a Pokeball.

For the trainers who find the millennium items, here is a list of the items and their power:

# Millennium Eye - Allows holder to look into another's surface thoughts
# Millennium Ring - Acts as a compass to the other Millennium Items as well as can turn wearer invisible
# Millennium Scale - Allows the user to decern truth from lies
# Millennium Key - Allows user to look into the souls of others; renders the user unconscious when this occurs
# Millennium Rod - Allows the user to command the minds of those who are weak-willed. Also allows the ability to telepathically communicate with others.

The Millennium Puzzle is in the hands of the Professor. Since the soul inside was freed, it acts only as a key for opening the portal once the other items are gathered, and will only work at a specific place. The Millennium Necklace, in the hands of Griffon, allows him glimpses into the future.

Rules:
1.> No Godmoding.
2.> Keep romance PG-13
3.> Only the bonded card monsters can have any effect in the physical world (ie. Dark Magician can hurt a Dusknoir with Dark Magic attack, but your other cards are simply holographic and will only effect other dueling holographs)
4.> No legends. Also, you cannot use any of the God Cards or Exodia as your bonded monster. Your bonded monster must be at it's lowest version if it has other versions (ie. You can have Red Eyes Black Dragon as your monster, but not Red Eyes Darkness Dragon without using the appropriate cards)
5.> Upgrading bonded monsters only last for a battle. After the battle, they revert to their normal form (ie. You upgrade Dark Magician to Magician of Black Chaos to fend off a horde of Beedrill, but when the battle is over, he reverts to Dark Magician.)
6.> No more than 2 characters per player: One duelist, one trainer
7.> Remain active. Post at least 2-3 times a week.

SU

Duelist:

Name:
Deck Theme: (Optional)
Bonded Monster:
Appearance: (Picture or 1 paragraph)
Personality: (1+ paragraphs)
Bio: (2+ paragraphs)
Pokemon: (None to start; max of 6 as you play through the RP)

Trainer:

Name:
Millennium Item:
Pokemon: (6 max)

Items remaining:
Millennium Eye
Millennium Ring
Millennium Scale
Millennium Key
Millennium Rod

Max 5 trainers, 5 duelists
0 Trainer slots left, 0 duelist slots left

Accepted:
Robert Kaiba (Mewcario/Duelist)
Max (Mewcario/Trainer)
Crystal Momoyia (Crystal Momoyia/Trainer)
Mana Love (Winter_Cherry/ Duelist)
Yanto Ika (Kaioo/Duelist)
Jessica Wheeler (Crystal Momoyia/ Duelist)
Shiba Set (Winter_Cherry/ Trainer)
Shay Miru (ID Saraibre Ryu/Trainer)
Aiko Moto (sammy0295/Duelist)
Gabriella 'Gabi' Studis (Elecii/Trainer)

Reserved:

Denied:

Banned:

Last edited by Mewcario; 10-02-2010 at 07:41 PM.
Old 09-26-2010, 08:04 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [SU] King of Monsters (Pokemon/Yu-Gi-Oh crossover)

You have just combined two of my favorite anime affectively. For a long time I've been trying to figure out a good way to cross the two, but it always ended up weird. You must reserve me a spot, at least as one trainer. I may add a duelist later.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 09-26-2010, 08:11 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Name: Robert Kaiba
Deck Theme: Modified Rise of the Dragon Lords
Bonded Monster: Blue Eyes White Dragon (Dragon Form / Spirit Form)
Appearance:

Personality: Like his father, Robert has a sharp mind and level head. Unlike his father however, he is more capable of making friends and admitting when he's wrong. He's loyal to the friends he does make. He is also very shrewd when it comes to business, often able to barter well and come out on top of business deals as his father had taught him. in duels, he's every bit as cunning and ruthless as his father, but like his father's rival, he puts his faith in the heart of the cards.

Bio: Robert was born to Seto and a fire-starter of a mother named Julia, a duelist from America who was able to give Kaiba almost as great a challenge as Yama Yugi did. Robert was raised to be a businessman and a duelist of top caliber. However, Robert didn't let all the sternness sink into him. He still enjoyed going to school and making new friends. He also enjoyed dueling for fun, taking losses as experience. Much to his father's slight displeasure, he became friends with the Moto family and Seto's eternal rival Yugi. His father more strongly disapproved of him spending time with Jess Wheeler and Aiko Moto, but Robert did so anyways because he enjoyed their company.

Robert eventually became known as one of the world's top duelists, along with Aiko Moto. The two were fierce rivals, but unlike Seto and Yugi, they were also close friends. During their last duel in the tournament held in honor of his father's Dueling Academy, Robert ended up getting pulled into a strange portal that was opened when his Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon was locked in combat with Aiko's Winged Dragon of Ra. When he awoke, he found himself in a strange land. Even stranger still was that the creature that woke him was his Blue Eyes White Dragon.

Pokemon:

Lilac (Female Riolu)
Inner Focus
Attacks: Force Palm, Counter, Copycat, Bulk Up, Iron Tail, Brick Break, Bullet Punch, Detect

Lilly (Female Shiny Ralts)
Trace
Attacks: Confusion, Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Reflect, Light Screen, Magical Leaf, Signal Beam, Charge Beam

Last edited by Mewcario; 09-30-2010 at 12:30 PM.
Old 09-26-2010, 08:12 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Momoyia View Post
You have just combined two of my favorite anime affectively. For a long time I've been trying to figure out a good way to cross the two, but it always ended up weird. You must reserve me a spot, at least as one trainer. I may add a duelist later.
I've had this one cooking in my head for a while. Reserved
Old 09-26-2010, 08:17 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

I want to join ;_; but I'm bogged down with preparing for uni, excited about me being a Grader, as well as several Roleplays >.>

Put me in reserved, but I may or may not get round to signing up =\

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 09-26-2010, 11:59 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioo View Post
I want to join ;_; but I'm bogged down with preparing for uni, excited about me being a Grader, as well as several Roleplays >.>

Put me in reserved, but I may or may not get round to signing up =\
Okay, you are reserved. Also, I'm going to limit this rp so that there are five trainers and five duelists, that way each item-possessing trainer will have a duelist partner.

Last edited by Mewcario; 09-27-2010 at 12:32 AM.
Old 09-27-2010, 12:30 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Dude, you just hit my EPIC list with this one. Your RPs have always been pretty good in my books, but this is just awesome--resesrve meh.

Name: Mana Love
Deck Theme: Magicians Reign...or so she calls it.
Bonded Monster: Dark Magician Girl, she calls her Magi for short
Appearance: Mana, to get a general idea.*This pic was drawn by me, and I will seriously injure anyone who steals her.
Mana is about 5' even and thin. She's fair-skinned, with tons of golden freckles on her cheeks and across the bridge of her nose as well as wild, mid-back length golden blonde hair and large, childish green eyes. Mana wears a black t-shirt and white shorts rolled up to ber mid-thigh, and wears a a red jacket similar to that of those from Duel academy's Sleifer Red dorm open over her t-shirt along with plain tennis shoes.
Personality: Mana, though she can't walk across a flat surface without tripping to save her life and is horrible at dueling, has a heart of pure gold. She's easy to love and is pretty friendly when she's not apologizing to someone for dropping something or running into them. Mana's also pretty energetic, which is probably why she trips and runs into things so often. She's wary of dueling, she actually never wanted to be a duelist, but her parents pushed her to take after her older brother. She's lways loved her dark Magician Girl card, which was given to her by her brother, who told her to keep it because he thought it looked like her. Even before she was sucked into a strange world and Magi popped out of her card with the full ability to talk and cast spells, she would talk to the card and considered it her only real friend since her brother left home and seemed to disappear off the face of the earth. She's not too particularly upset about being dropped into another world, either, she sees it as a new opportunity to try something that isn't Duel Monsters and make new friends, as well as get to know Magi for real.
Bio: Mana grew up in a household of duel Monsters fans with an older brother named Rai whom she idolized. He was nice to her, and understod that she, unlike the rest of her family, didn't really like the popular card game, but he did pester her to actually try it, maybe practice with him on occaision. He actually gave her his Dark Magician Girl card to try and get her to connect to the cards more to give it a chance, but rather than just saying it, he was looking through his cards with her when he pulled the card out and said, "Here, Mana, take this card. I think you should have her, she looks like you." and gave her the card. It sparked Mana's inspiration for a spellcaster/magician-based deck, though she's never been able to use it very well.

Though she wasn't very good at it, Mana's parents still pushed her to become a duelist up until Rai seemed to disappear off the face of the earth. The letters and emails from him stopped coming, he didn't show up as a participant in duel tournaments anymore, and Mana swore she would try to become a better duelist that way, when he finally came home she could show him how much she learned. It was a silly thing she tried to use as an excuse to keep hoping he would come back when everyone else had given up. She still holds on to the childish hope tightly, if only because he was one of te few people who took her seriously as a person, even with all her faults and running into/tripping over/dropping things. She was watching the tournament with her family when she was sucked into the air from her seat, into a bright light before she passed out. When she woke, she was alone in the middle of a forest with someone shouting frantically at her, to her surprise, it was Magi.
Pokemon: Nada

Name: Shiba Set
Appearance: Shiba is as strange as you get, honestly. She stands at a somewhat imposing 6" even, and has a lean body that's lightly muscled. If you looked at her, most people would think of her to be of Egyptian descent if she were from our world, with long onyx black hair that reaches her lower back and almost lavender gray eyes that can melt you or pin you to the floor, depending on her emotions, and skin the color of coffee when it's had a little bit of creamer or milk added to it that is covered it tattoos all done in blue ink. To put it simply, there isn't a bit of visable skin on Shiba that isn't ink-free, and it all stems from a single rose tattoo on her hip on her right side about te size of a hand that she displays proudly by pulling up her shirt so it sits just above her hip and wearing low-rise jeans. Blue thorn-covered vines with more budding flowers and butterfiles cover her from practically head to toe, encircling her arms, torso(front and back), up to the base of her throat, where they seem to form a necklace on her skin, because her parents told her they'd disown her if she got any on her face. Many are stunned by the tattoos, but Shiba is proud of them, most likely because the artist did them so well that they almost look real, and she tries not to cover them up, except for those on her legs, because she doesn't like shorts, so she wears a simple lavender tanktop and artfully faded low rise jeans as well as flip-flops, and mini backpack to hold all her stuff in, as well as a series of silver bangles around her wrists and a silver chain around her neck with a shard of amethyst hanging from it.
Millennium Item: Milennium Rod
Personality: Shiba is a bit complicated when it comes to her personality. She often comes across as the kind of person who will just walk up to you and say "gimme all your money", though she's not like that at all. Though too serious to smile often, and a bit of a hothead when it comes right down to it, Shiba has the ability to be a nice person, as her pokemon will tell you, provided you can hear/understand them. She will help anyone in need if she's capable, but she's an impatient teacher, and can't stand people who act like idiots on purpose. She's not the kind to talk you ear off, but she's not a mute either, and is the kind of person(provided you get to know her) that you can trust with practically anything. Shiba's a hard trainer, but she's always quick to treat her pokemon with a ton of love afterwards, and isn't too hard to get along with so long as you don't light her fuse.
Bio: Shiba was born in Jhoto, in Ecruteak, to a loving family of hard trainers. She was the youngest child of four, with an older brother and two older sisters who all taught her well in the art of battling, and she quickly was able to match them in power soon after she got a full team of pokemon. She moved out soon after getting her first pokemon and became a roamer, deciding to head to Kanto rather than stay in her home region soon after she got her first pokemon, a Totodile she nicknamed Torrent. She rose quickly through the ranks of Kanto trainers, and on her travels, she came across and caught a shiny Vulpix that she trained up and evolved into a Ninetales. Shortly after getting all her Kanto badges, Shiba skipped over the pokemon league and headed out to Sinnoh.

In Sinnoh, she took time off from the harsh training and battling to take it easier on her team. It was while she was roaming around outside Eterna that she found a badly beaten Ralts, and took him to a pokemon center in hopes that Nurse Joy could help where she obviously couldn't. When Nurse Joy finally came in and told her the Ralts would live, she also asked Shiba whether or not she intended to keep it, and Shiba told her it was up to the Ralts when he woke, and he made it pretty clear as soon as he recovered that he intended to stay with her. Left mute by his beating, the small psychc pokemon had to learn how to use his telepathy to speak with his trainer, and Shiba helped teach him words and their meanings, naming him Musei Ichi(Musei for short) due to his permanent silence. It was a year or so later that she met a group of kids meant to counter Team Galactic who bore tattoos of realistic looking roses in blue ink on their bodies, and Shiba, not liking the idea of the Team, joined their cause, got her first tattoo of the rose on her hip, and became addicted to the palm-sized piece of art. She got her additions done a few months later after being promoted to second-in-command of the group as a matter of pride, and soon became one of those people that strangers will never forget seeing. When Team Galactic disbanded, so did her group and Shiba went her separate ways from the group members, keeping in contact with them, but that was about it. Well, until she was making her way through Sinnoh and there was a flash of light and a golden rod with an odd-looking eye on it showed up in front of her, magically giving her the power to talk telepathicallly with people, though it's iffy at best right now, as she's not totally sure how it works.
Pokemon:
Feraligatr-Male-Torrent
Ninetales*shiny*-Male-Cloud
Gallade-Male-Musei Ichi/Musei
Teddiursa-Female-Luna
Gyrados-Female-Apache
Swellow-Female-Gale

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net

Last edited by Winter; 09-28-2010 at 03:01 AM.
Old 09-27-2010, 12:35 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
Dude, you just hit my EPIC list with this one. Your RPs have always been pretty good in my books, but this is just awesome--reserve meh.

Deck Theme: Magicians
Pokemon: (None to start; max of 6 as you play through the RP)
You are reserved.
Old 09-27-2010, 01:59 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Name: Crystal Momoyia
Appearance:

Millennium Item: Ring
Personality: Crystal is mostly kind and caring, but she does have a darker side, too. She really cares for those around her and tries to help out whenever given the chance. She's also competitive when it comes to battles and contests and would do anything noble and honorable to win, even if it is to give up and surrender to make sure her Pokémon are alright. Crystal is very open to new ideas and suggestions and will take them into serious consideration. When she has free time, she likes to train most of the time along with her Pokémon, personally getting into the training session. When she's not training she'll go out and hang out with friends, do one of her many hobbies, or will go out and party. She can be the action of any party if she wanted to. Now about her dark side; Crystal can be cold hearted and can hold a very strong grudge. If you piss her off, it could take a long time to make her forgive you. But other than that, she will put her life on the line when it comes to protecting those close to her and who she loves.
Bio: Crystal grew up in a home with loving parents and two sisters. Both of her parents were scientist, her father usually away from home while her mother, Cathleen, stayed home to take care of the three siblings. Her older sister was Keynoma, who was five years older than her and grew up to be a Pokémon Professor. Her younger sister, Kristen, is five years younger than Crystal and became a Pokémon coordinator. Crystal herself became a master trainer, soon becoming the Kanto Pokémon Champion.

On her journey through, however, Crystal was in a laboratory accident that left her able to understand Pokémon language and a heightened sense of Aura. She trained herself to use Aura Sight, when she can see miles around her just using Aura. She also can form her own Aura, similar to how Lucario can, and make some items like a staff or she can trap something into a box made of Aura, along with being able to tell if a person is telling the truth or not by reading their Aura. But she tries not to use her abilities, wanting to be like any normal person. She will only use her talent as an Aura user when it is called for.

During her stay in Johto, Crystal came across another trainer named Seth Black. They had become good friends, and they did end up in a relationship with him, but that all changed. He had tried to take advantage of her, and she didn't like it. That left her having a harder time trusting people for about a year. Not long after the break up, Seth started to stalk Crystal. Eventually they always ended up in battles. During one of these battles, Seth sent out a Houndoom named Surge. This Houndoom was able to use ice elemental attacks and fuse them with his fire-type ones, making a new technique all together. After a few of these battles, Crystal obtained Surge, and through tough training got the Houndoom to again trust humans and not be as violet as he used to. Now he and Crystal's first Pokémon, Persian, are her trusted and most powerful Pokémon she has, and the two are almost always out of their PokéBalls.

Crystal later figured out what it was that Seth had done to Surge, finding the old medical records and scientific notes in an abandoned laboratory. She was both intrigued and disgusted. She couldn't believe what Seth had put Surge though, which disgusted her, and she found it interesting that Surge could mix both fire and ice type attacks. She altered her training with the Houndoom to unlock more of this potential, coming up with more moves than just Ice-Flamethrower. All of these moves became signature moves for the Houndoom, and Crystal soon became known for not only being a master trainer, but for also having a very unique Houndoom.

One day while traveling through Sinnoh, aiming to win all of the gym badges, win the Sinnoh League, defeat the Elite Four, and challenge champion Cynthia to a battle, something strange happened. A sudden thunderstorm hit, and Crystal took Persian and Surge to find shelter. The storm didn't seem to last long, and before they could find shelter seven rays of light came forth from the clouds. Crystal had no idea where six of the rays hit, but one landed not too far from where she was. She went to investigate, and when she and her Pokemon arrived they found a strange item. Surge sniffed it before Crystal picked it up. It was a golden ring with a pyramid in the center, an eye design on the pyramid. There were five pointers on the ring, dangling down because of gravity as the Kanto champion examined it. She didn't know what it was, but she was determined what was with the sudden storm and what this item was, along with if it had any sort of power or effect.
Pokemon:

Persian, female, Limber
Hypnosis, Bite, Power Gem, Slash, Water Pulse, Hyper Beam, Iron Tail, Thunderbolt

Surge, male, Flash Fire
Thunder Fang, Howl, (Chilled) Fire Fang, (Ice-)Flamethrower, Crunch, (Frozen) Fire Blast, (Blizzard) Overheat, Rock Smash

Blitz, male, Blaze
AncientPower, Metal Claw, Dragon Rage, Flame Thrower, Fire Spin, (Flaming) Seismic Toss, Fly, Blast Burn

Raiden, male, Static
Volt Tackle, Charge, Thunder Wave, Quick Attack, Thunderbolt, Discharge, Thunder, Iron Tail, Brick Break

Clyde, male, Torrent
Mud Bomb, Earthquake, Ice Punch, Surf, Waterfall, Whirlpool, Dive, Hydro Cannon

Drakon, male, Mold Breaker
Dragon Rage, Slash, Dragon Claw, Guillotine, Giga Impact, Protect, Dig, Draco Meteor

Name: Jessica "Jessie or Jess" Wheeler
Deck Theme: Dragon, Harpie, and Amazoness
Bonded Monster: Red-Eyes Black Dragon
Appearance:

Personality: Jessica is fun-loving and has a "live in the moment" type of attitude. She is a bit hard-headed and self-absorbed at times, but she is a loyal and caring friend. She can sometimes get her feelings hurt easily, but she hardly ever holds a grudge. Jess can also be a bit slow mentally, not always getting things the first time, which has led to some calling her dense. She loves playing Duel Monsters, finding real enjoyment and excitement in it. She is willing to offer a helping hand, most of the time without asking for anything in return. There is the rare occasion when she may ask "What's in it for me?" but most to the time she is willing to go out of her way to help a friend in need.
Bio: Jessica is the daughter of Joey Wheeler and Mai Valentine. Growing up, she had a decent childhood. She grew up with Yugi and Tea's child, becoming best friends with him/her. Also she became good friends with Robert Kaiba. Even though her father didn't like Robert's dad, he still let her go and play with Seto's son. Both Joey and Mai taught Jess how to duel, so when she made her own deck she incorporated cards that were in both of her parents' decks.

She obtained most of her cards from the Game Shop, but on her thirteenth birthday, Joey gave her his Red-Eyes Black Dragon card. He told Jessie to take good care of it since it was his most prized card. She agreed, and it earned a special place in her deck, and in her heart. She made sure that when she used it in duels, it would become as strong as it could be. Most of the time that included upgrading the Red-Eyes to the Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon, another one of Jessica's favorite cards.

Jessica always came in third place, however. She could never defeat Robert or Yugi's child in a duel. She would come close, but both would always find a way to defeat her. So she would often sit on the sidelines, cheering both on. When she was doing so in the last battle of the tournament at the Duel Academy, she was in awe as Robert's Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon faced off against the Winged Dragon of Ra, controlled by Yugi's son/daughter. When the two clashed, she blacked out. She awoke to being nudged, and when she opened her eyes, she was met with bright red eyes. Freaking out for a second and jumping up, only to back away a bit, it took her a little while to recognize Red-Eyes. She looked around, confused about what was going on and what had happened.
Pokemon:

Layla, female, Run Away
Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Poison Fang, Thunder Fang, Tackle, Howl, Bite, Dig

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 09-30-2010 at 02:58 PM.
Old 09-27-2010, 02:01 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Quote:
Name: Crystal Momoyia
Appearance:

Millennium Item: Ring
Personality: Crystal is mostly kind and caring, but she does have a darker side, too. She really cares for those around her and tries to help out whenever given the chance. She's also competitive when it comes to battles and contests and would do anything noble and honorable to win, even if it is to give up and surrender to make sure her Pokémon are alright. Crystal is very open to new ideas and suggestions and will take them into serious consideration. When she has free time, she likes to train most of the time along with her Pokémon, personally getting into the training session. When she's not training she'll go out and hang out with friends, do one of her many hobbies, or will go out and party. She can be the action of any party if she wanted to. Now about her dark side; Crystal can be cold hearted and can hold a very strong grudge. If you piss her off, it could take a long time to make her forgive you. But other than that, she will put her life on the line when it comes to protecting those close to her and who she loves.
Bio: Crystal grew up in a home with loving parents and two sisters. Both of her parents were scientist, her father usually away from home while her mother, Cathleen, stayed home to take care of the three siblings. Her older sister was Keynoma, who was five years older than her and grew up to be a Pokémon Professor. Her younger sister, Kristen, is five years younger than Crystal and became a Pokémon coordinator. Crystal herself became a master trainer, soon becoming the Kanto Pokémon Champion.

On her journey through, however, Crystal was in a laboratory accident that left her able to understand Pokémon language and a heightened sense of Aura. She trained herself to use Aura Sight, when she can see miles around her just using Aura. She also can form her own Aura, similar to how Lucario can, and make some items like a staff or she can trap something into a box made of Aura, along with being able to tell if a person is telling the truth or not by reading their Aura. But she tries not to use her abilities, wanting to be like any normal person. She will only use her talent as an Aura user when it is called for.

During her stay in Johto, Crystal came across another trainer named Seth Black. They had become good friends, and they did end up in a relationship with him, but that all changed. He had tried to take advantage of her, and she didn't like it. That left her having a harder time trusting people for about a year. Not long after the break up, Seth started to stalk Crystal. Eventually they always ended up in battles. During one of these battles, Seth sent out a Houndoom named Surge. This Houndoom was able to use ice elemental attacks and fuse them with his fire-type ones, making a new technique all together. After a few of these battles, Crystal obtained Surge, and through tough training got the Houndoom to again trust humans and not be as violet as he used to. Now he and Crystal's first Pokémon, Persian, are her trusted and most powerful Pokémon she has, and the two are almost always out of their PokéBalls.
Pokemon:

Persian, female, Limber
Hypnosis, Bite, Power Gem, Slash, Water Pulse, Hyper Beam, Iron Tail, Thunderbolt

Surge, male, Flash Fire
Thunder Fang, Howl, (Chilled) Fire Fang, (Ice-)Flamethrower, Crunch, (Frozen) Fire Blast, (Blizzard) Overheat, Rock Smash

Blitz, male, Blaze
AncientPower, Metal Claw, Dragon Rage, Flame Thrower, Fire Spin, (Flaming) Seismic Toss, Dig, Blast Burn

Raiden, male, Static
Volt Tackle, Charge, Thunder Wave, Quick Attack, Thunderbolt, Discharge, Thunder, Iron Tail, Brick Break

Diver, male, Swift Swim
Ice Fang, Aqua Jet, Whirlpool, Razor Wind, Ice Punch, Surf, Dive, Waterfall

Autumn, female, Leaf Guard
Razor Leaf, Quick Attack, Synthesis, Giga Drain, GrassWhisle, Sunny Day, Leaf Blade, SolarBeam
Accepted. That's one trainer down, four more to fill.
Old 09-27-2010, 03:02 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

I think Mana's done, you can look over her and tell me otherwise if you need to. Also reserve for a trainer because I can't resist.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 09-27-2010, 03:04 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
Dude, you just hit my EPIC list with this one. Your RPs have always been pretty good in my books, but this is just awesome--resesrve meh.

Deck Theme: Magicians Reign...or so she calls it.
Appearance: Mana, to get a general idea.*This pic was drawn by me, and I will seriously injure anyone who steals her.
Mana is about 5' even and thin. She's fair-skinned, with tons of golden freckles on her cheeks and across the bridge of her nose as well as wild, mid-back length golden blonde hair and large, childish green eyes. Mana wears a black t-shirt and white shorts rolled up to ber mid-thigh, and wears a a red jacket similar to that of those from Duel academy's Sleifer Red dorm open over her t-shirt along with plain tennis shoes.
Personality: Mana, though she can't walk across a flat surface without tripping to save her life and is horrible at dueling, has a heart of pure gold. She's easy to love and is pretty friendly when she's not apologizing to someone for dropping something or running into them. Mana's also pretty energetic, which is probably why she trips and runs into things so often. She's wary of dueling, she actually never wanted to be a duelist, but her parents pushed her to take after her older brother. She's lways loved her dark Magician Girl card, which was given to her by her brother, who told her to keep it because he thought it looked like her. Even before she was sucked into a strange world and Magi popped out of her card with the full ability to talk and cast spells, she would talk to the card and considered it her only real friend since her brother left home and seemed to disappear off the face of the earth. She's not too particularly upset about being dropped into another world, either, she sees it as a new opportunity to try something that isn't Duel Monsters and make new friends, as well as get to know Magi for real.
Bio: Mana grew up in a household of duel Monsters fans with an older brother named Rai whom she idolized. He was nice to her, and understod that she, unlike the rest of her family, didn't really like the popular card game, but he did pester her to actually try it, maybe practice with him on occaision. He actually gave her his Dark Magician Girl card to try and get her to connect to the cards more to give it a chance, but rather than just saying it, he was looking through his cards with her when he pulled the card out and said, "Here, Mana, take this card. I think you should have her, she looks like you." and gave her the card. It sparked Mana's inspiration for a spellcaster/magician-based deck, though she's never been able to use it very well.

Though she wasn't very good at it, Mana's parents still pushed her to become a duelist up until Rai seemed to disappear off the face of the earth. The letters and emails from him stopped coming, he didn't show up as a participant in duel tournaments anymore, and Mana swore she would try to become a better duelist that way, when he finally came home she could show him how much she learned. It was a silly thing she tried to use as an excuse to keep hoping he would come back when everyone else had given up. She still holds on to the childish hope tightly, if only because he was one of te few people who took her seriously as a person, even with all her faults and running into/tripping over/dropping things. She was watching the tournament with her family when she was sucked into the air from her seat, into a bright light before she passed out. When she woke, she was alone in the middle of a forest with someone shouting frantically at her, to her surprise, it was Magi.
Pokemon: Nada

Name: Shiba Set
Millennium Item: Milennium Rod
Pokemon: (6 max)
Mana is accepted. Shiba is reserved.
Old 09-27-2010, 03:16 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

I'm tempted to reserve a spot for a duelist, but I'm not sure since there is only three spots left and one is needed for Yugi's kid. If I were to create a duelist, she'd be Joey's child. If there is still an open spot tomorrow for a duelist, I'm going to take it. Just thought I'd let ya know.

EDIT: I made up my mind. Reserve me as a duelist as well.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 09-27-2010 at 03:31 PM.
Old 09-27-2010, 06:36 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Quote:
I'm tempted to reserve a spot for a duelist, but I'm not sure since there is only three spots left and one is needed for Yugi's kid. If I were to create a duelist, she'd be Joey's child. If there is still an open spot tomorrow for a duelist, I'm going to take it. Just thought I'd let ya know.

EDIT: I made up my mind. Reserve me as a duelist as well.
Very well. Reserved as a Duelist.
Old 09-27-2010, 06:41 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Can you change my reservation to Duelist? :3

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.