Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 10-05-2010, 10:31 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [DS] Dungeons and Dragonites: Campaign 1 [DS]

Don't worry about posting a lot, you two. Some of the people who have signed up for the RP have yet to post even once in the trial run.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-07-2010, 04:35 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Shame about the trial run temporarily closing :3

Oh, and Crystal, I didn't intend for it to be mind reading or whatever, simply using her Aura to feel their emotions, OR by any slight facial expressions(you unconsciously pull facial expressions or some sort of body movement when lying) that the bartender pulled :3

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 10-07-2010, 05:13 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Momoyia View Post
Mewcario: Are you saying that Robert jumped over the bar and went into the room Lilly saw the door closing to? I would figure that maybe one of your characters would do a Perception Check to make sure that there are no traps on the door or a Listen Check to see if you can hear what it going on behind the door. Also, one of your characters could have asked the bartender if they could go back there. I did not say that he fully knows what is going on or is in on it. I am just a little confused about what you are trying to do in your post.
It was said that Lilly saw the backdoor closing. The location of this backdoor was not said in your post as behind the bar. As far as I knew, it could be a backdoor to the outside, like a door to a stable or something. So what I will do is have Lilly do a mental sweep of that room while Robert tells the bartender that he saw someone go into the back room with a friend of his and ask him what's back there. (Diplomacy & Bluff)

Last edited by Mewcario; 10-07-2010 at 05:15 PM.
Old 10-07-2010, 07:08 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

*because I'm too lazy to quote things because I just woke up*

Ru was referring to the comment 'the town used to be free until...' and that's why she is asking 'Free?' in my post.
Old 10-07-2010, 08:35 PM
sammy0295 Offline

Send a message via AIM to sammy0295

You were saying in your last post how people were using other people's information. I don't know if it would be too much of a hassle, but might I recommend PMing stuff like that to the people who got it.
Also, I posted this in the RP, but I don't really think anyone noticed. It's got a list of D&D stats and spell lists. Here it is.
And, I realize its closed for the weekend, but I may not be able to post Monday, just so you know.

Excuse me do you have a little girls room?
We used to, but we let them all go!
Old 10-07-2010, 09:00 PM
Monday Offline
Amateur Trainer

This RP is going great but I wont be able to post on Monday. Tuesday and Wednesday but I will try and get on Thursday. Sorry, I mean even I don't wanna leave the RP for a few days. It was getting so good.
Old 10-07-2010, 10:18 PM
Coddleflop Offline

Ummm, I thought that the water had those sleep-flowers put into it. Woops. Sorry. I mis-read the thing. Eheh. I'll make something up for it tasting funny :)
Old 10-11-2010, 03:26 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioo View Post
Shame about the trial run temporarily closing :3

Oh, and Crystal, I didn't intend for it to be mind reading or whatever, simply using her Aura to feel their emotions, OR by any slight facial expressions(you unconsciously pull facial expressions or some sort of body movement when lying) that the bartender pulled :3
For your characters, being able to sense their emotions using Aura is acceptable. To see if there are any change in facial expression, I would believe that you would need to do a Perception Check, not a Sense Motive Check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewcario View Post
It was said that Lilly saw the backdoor closing. The location of this backdoor was not said in your post as behind the bar. As far as I knew, it could be a backdoor to the outside, like a door to a stable or something. So what I will do is have Lilly do a mental sweep of that room while Robert tells the bartender that he saw someone go into the back room with a friend of his and ask him what's back there. (Diplomacy & Bluff)
I could have sworn I said it was behind the bar somewhere in one of my posts, like when I rolled for Sabi. Oh well, I'll be sure to make sure I be more specific on things like that in the future.

Also, with your last post, can you delete it? I may have missed the post you were talking about since I was absent, but now there is not post in-between yours and mine, so there really is reason for your post to remain there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID Saraibre Ryu View Post
*because I'm too lazy to quote things because I just woke up*

Ru was referring to the comment 'the town used to be free until...' and that's why she is asking 'Free?' in my post.
Oh, okay. I'll remember that when I do the rolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy0295 View Post
You were saying in your last post how people were using other people's information. I don't know if it would be too much of a hassle, but might I recommend PMing stuff like that to the people who got it.
Also, I posted this in the RP, but I don't really think anyone noticed. It's got a list of D&D stats and spell lists. Here it is.
And, I realize its closed for the weekend, but I may not be able to post Monday, just so you know.
The problem with PMing everything would be that the RP would take even longer than it already is going to take with the style of role play this it. Also, in a normal D&D session, the players all hear the information, but only specific characters actually know that info in-game. And it's find if you cannot post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monday View Post
This RP is going great but I wont be able to post on Monday. Tuesday and Wednesday but I will try and get on Thursday. Sorry, I mean even I don't wanna leave the RP for a few days. It was getting so good.
It's alright. At the moment, there really isn't a whole lot you can do anyway. You're character is captured.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coddleflop View Post
Ummm, I thought that the water had those sleep-flowers put into it. Woops. Sorry. I mis-read the thing. Eheh. I'll make something up for it tasting funny :)
No. I did not say that the powder off of the flowers was in any of the drinks. Unless I say so in a DM post, all the drinks are normal. Or your character should presume they are. If you want to make sure, do a Perception Check on anything your character gets. So there should be no reason whatsoever for the water to taste funny at all to your character.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-12-2010, 02:10 AM
Beartic Tundra Offline

Send a message via AIM to Beartic Tundra Send a message via MSN to Beartic Tundra Send a message via Yahoo to Beartic Tundra

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy0295 View Post
Alright. I appreciate that you tried to find a site for spells and such, but they are nowhere near accurate. We have 4 books, at least, for mages. Not even half of the cleric spells are there. I would not advise using that site, and Crystal and I shall devise a method for spells.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewcario View Post
Actually, she did. This is a tip for all of you. Read the entire DM post, not just one that benefits your character. You may not know all the information, but if you are given something (location of the door) in a previous post, then you see someone taken there you know where it is. You said Crystal did not specify location. Here is a quote where she did, multiple times.

Quote:
Dungeon Master
Ru attempts Listen. She passes. Ru can hear movement behind both doors behind the bar when she listens closely. However, the sound stops in the room closest to her. She then attempts Seduction. (I swear that if more seduction is used on this poor old man, he may have a heart attack.) She passes. Lastly Ru attempts Diplomacy. She passes.

Abik the Onondo attempts Move Silently. He passes. Abik is able to move across the bar and behind it without making a sound. He then attempts Hide. He passes. Abik successfully hides in the shadows behind the bar. He attempts Smell. He passes. Abik catches Riku's scent and figures out it is coming from the back room to the right since there are two back rooms. After he gets that information, he returns to Ru without being noticed.

Shiva

Level 100: 1,128

ASB Stats >>>>>>> Ask me to Ref an ASB Battle for you :D
Old 10-12-2010, 11:00 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Alright, here is something I want to discuss before we continue the RP. As a player, you can know everything I tell every character, but some of the information can only be known by certain characters. To help clarify if the info is known by all characters or just one or two, I am thinking I can either color code, use bold, italic, and underline, or in parentheses at the end of the info saying that all of the characters can know that info or if only that one character knows it and can either keep it to him/herself or tell his/her companions. What do you all think?

Color Code: 2 votes (Pyro and CM)
Bold, Italic, and Underline: zero votes
Parentheses: zero votes

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-12-2010, 11:02 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Alright, here is something I want to discuss before we continue the RP. As a player, you can know everything I tell every character, but some of the information can only be known by certain characters. To help clarify if the info is known by all characters or just one or two, I am thinking I can either color code, use bold, italic, and underline, or in parentheses at the end of the info saying that all of the characters can know that info or if only that one character knows it and can either keep it to him/herself or tell his/her companions. What do you all think?

Color Code: 2 votes (Pyro and CM)
Colour code
Makes things purdy and catches eyes easier.
Old 10-12-2010, 11:04 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Colour code
Color Code: 3 votes (CM, Pyro, and Sabi)

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-12-2010, 11:04 PM
Coddleflop Offline

Quote:
Colour code
^Agreed. Let's make an epic thing purdy :3
Old 10-12-2010, 11:06 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coddleflop View Post
^Agreed. Let's make an epic thing purdy :3
Color Code: 4 votes (CM, Pyro, Sabi, and Coddleflop)

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-12-2010, 11:18 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Whatever floats your boat... =P

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.