Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-27-2010, 11:32 PM
tranland Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Re: [RP] The Institute.

The Gengar Vesper

I must be insane, thought Vesper as the cell flipped and disappeared with a thud as she slid across the floor into the wall opposite. She thought she had gone blind until she opened her eyes. Her shoulder ached. Hotness trickled down her arm. Was there another crack in the wall?

That simply would not do.

The shadow materialized beneath her and she was standing on two legs before the cane stopped clattering. She ripped off her blazer. I must be insane. She ripped off her blouse. I must be insane. The black, close-fitting halter underneath her clothes covered her front and left her white back bare, where purple-black spikes sprang up like the volatile aft of a Gengar. Vesper’s red eyes gleamed and a giggle passed through her radiant teeth. What funny creatures Pokemon were. What preposterous creatures humans. Smoky darkness clouded between her thin fingers. I must be insane. She laughed again.

The Feraligatr would eat her alive.

In a split second Vesper calculated how many Dark Pulse would kill in such close quarters, how Toxic would further rot the cell, how Payback would only place her too close to the opponent.

I must be insane.

And suddenly, it was the first sane thought in her head.

Memories: a cell, a battle, a bolt of pain unimaginable. A death. A pool of blood. A long, long sleep. She was here, damaged and defective, because she had won. Barely. And all at once the spikes detracted and her hands relaxed and her grin disappeared and she stopped laughing because nothing was funny about this. Nothing at all. Her knee shook.

But Vesper had riled up oceans. The Feraligatr Dennis was ready to kill. She knew the look. She knew the look. He advanced, roaring death, and almost without thinking the ghost girl raised her palm, as if to stop traffic. It was a big gamble. If her idea worked, it would subdue the opponent long enough for her to recover and apologize for her stupidity and try to talk her way out of it. Her voice was barely audible and her lips almost didn’t shape the word. “Curse.” Immediately an astounding shock stabbed her in the heart as strength left her, as she fell shaking to the floor, eyes squeezed shut. All she knew was the cool concrete.

If it didn’t… well, she would rather have died right there on the floor.

siggy by tranland

Last edited by tranland; 09-28-2010 at 02:02 AM.
Old 09-28-2010, 12:23 AM
Gentle Manne Offline
Amateur Trainer

The Feraligatr Dennis

Dennis was speechless at Vesper's actions now. She ripped off her blazer, her blouse. It was like she was transforming...into some kind of monster! He could now see that her halter had moved to her front which allowed strange black spikes to rip from her back, but that surprisingly wasn't the thing that was scaring the hell out of him at the moment. She was...giggling? Had she snapped, finally? That giggle turned into a full-blown laugh...

What was going on?!

But he was angry, furious, this was no time to be stopped by fear! He wanted his hands on someone...destroy their face! Rip and tear, rip and TEAR! Those rockets couldn't subdue him! They were HUMAN, weak and fragile. He could crush them to dust if he wanted to.

He had no control anymore...the Pokemon had taken him over, he couldn't stop it!

Dennis' yellow eyes were even more stressed, had HE finally snapped too?

Instinct began to kick in, and Dennis advanced like a stampeding oxen. He released an enraged warcry before he was stopped in his tracks, cut short. He felt...paralyzed. In pain, to be exact. A sharp pain, that could be barely felt but you could tell it was there, eating away at your nerves. It felt like little tiny nails, piercing him.

He went down to his knees, he couldn't move...

What...what had she done to him?

The rivers will run red.

Last edited by Gentle Manne; 09-28-2010 at 02:25 AM.
Old 09-28-2010, 05:33 PM
Doodlebop Offline

The Rocket Executive Alexandra

Alex drummed her fingers against her thighs. The grey sterile halls never changed in appearance. Metallic, stiff grey. Her heels clicked loudly against the floor. It was just another routine check on the morphs. Everything seemed in order. Only one more group to check on. This was one of the more promising groups- she remembered from her notes.

The two grunts behind her were muttering and whispering about something. Not that Alex particularly cared. They never addressed her- seemed somewhat uneasy around her. Possibly because she was a figure of authority. Also, she had an actual weapon. The two had tranquilizer guns, and that was all.

To be perfectly honest, Alex was slightly on edge herself. The idea of crossing humans and Pokemon was unsettling, almost taboo. Not to mention the way they had gone around getting the reluctant test subjects. And hadn't Project Mewtwo backfired? She didn't know much about it, though...

Her train of thought was interrupted by noises. She stopped and listened. Was there some kind of fight going on in there? The noise made her uneasy. She motioned to one of the grunts. He moved closer and she removed the tranquilizer from his grasp. No point in not being careful. She edged up to the door and unlocked and slowly opened it.

Alex never would have believed the scene before her if she hadn't seen it with her own two eyes. Two of the morphs- the Feraligatr and the Gengar- seemed to be in the middle of some fight. The Feraligatr was charging the Gengar. She was maniacally laughing, and suddenly stopped. Her knees shook. She lifted her hand and whispered a word.

"Curse."

She collapsed and the Feraligatr stopped short and dropped to her knees. Alex didn't hesitate. She lifted the tranquilizer and fired at the two. They were injured, yes, but she wasn't taking any chances. Especially not on the Feraligatr. He could snap her in two without a second thought. She hoped she was lucky and it hit him. She hoped she was really lucky and it actually worked on the humongous morph.

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links
Old 09-28-2010, 06:32 PM
Master Zorua Offline

The Zoroark Matthias

Matthias looked over at the door. He saw a female Rocket slowly opening the door and peering in and watching her shoot at the Feraligatr morph and the Gengar morph. "Look alive fellow slaves. Looks like one of our Rocket 'masters' has decided to make an appearance." Robert remarked with a sarcastic tone of voice, loud enough to be heard over the fighting. His eyes narrowed at the woman with an almost evil glare.

"So, what brings the high and mighty scum of the universe to our humble, overcrowded sweat-lodge of a cell?" replied, his arms crossed over his chest while he remained in the shadows, his eyes and outline the only truly stand-out visuals. At least this would break the tension between the morphs and re-direct them to the Rocket.

Last edited by Mewcario; 09-28-2010 at 07:14 PM.
Old 09-28-2010, 07:50 PM
Monday Offline
Amateur Trainer

The Charizard Checkers

Checkers heard the door before he heard the morph. "Look alive fellow slaves. Looks like one of our Rocket 'masters' has decided to make an appearance." He looked at the rocket. She was like anyother. He had hardly noticed the gun untill she fired it. That was when everything turned black.

He hated guns more than he hated the fact that he couldn't be with his Charmander.

Black liquid-like smoke started streaming from his nose. He didn't mean to, but the fire was bubbling and he had to get rid of the smoke so bad. He opened his mouth slightly as the smoke started billowing out. He knew that Smokescreen would be best if the rocket ever thought of going for him he could always hide in the smoke. As the smoke started swirling round him all he could do was look at the gun. While the smoke was pouring out his mouth there was a glimmer of the memory he wanted to hold, in his eyes.

I could run. Right now I could run. Use the smoke as a cover. I need to get to him. Should I run? No...not yet. It's not the right time.

As he thought those thoughts he clamped his mouth shut to stop the smoke slightly. His whole body apart from his head was surrounded. But not for long, there was still smoke flowing from his nose.
Old 09-28-2010, 09:23 PM
AcrossTheUniverse Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to AcrossTheUniverse

The Flareon Jason

During all of this craziness, Jason had backed up as much as he possibly could in his dark corner. He stayed in the blackness. Not moving. Not breathing. Or, barely breathing. The fear surged inside of him. This was not good.

They're fighting... Oh god why are they fighting. Why can't everyone just calm down?? he thought to himself wishfully. Vesper was fighting that other morph. A water morph?? He couldn't tell what Pokemon he was exactly. He hadn't seen him before and now he was moving to fast to get a good look at him. But Jason was sure that it was a water morph. He took a note to himself that it might be a good idea to stay away from him, but felt that thinking that was mean. He didn't want to judge people just based on their type. But of course, this morph was currently part of a big fight.

His head shot to the door as it opened, letting in a river of light with it. His heart sank. A Rocket. At least 3 of them. He yelped when she shot the tranquilizer at the 2, who had seemed to already fall in pain. His mind started to race. Was she going to come in?? Would she hurt them?? Was she angry?? What was going to happen?? He had to do something. He couldn't just sit there like that.

He could use Flamethrower to completely plow through her, but then the other 2 grunts would come after him. He could do ember to just scare her, but he assumed that would have the same result. Scratch wouldn't do anything because he would be too close. He looked over at Checkers who seemed angry, and was surrounding himself in a cloud of smoke. Jason gasped as an idea popped into his head from this sight. Hide. It was the thing he was best at after all. He thought, if he made a wall of fire come up right in front of the Rocket's then they wouldn't be able to advance and everyone would be safe, for now.

He stood up slowly. Maybe he would prove himself to the others. Maybe this was the most stupid thing he has ever done. Either way, he had convinced himself to do it. He threw out his hands, but stopped himself. The others. If they had hated the flame he simply held in his hand, what would they do if he started an even bigger one?? He stood there, silent and thinking, talking himself out of his idea slowly.

He felt helpless. He felt weak. He started to wonder... if maybe the others were right about him...
Old 10-02-2010, 06:00 AM
tranland Offline
Amateur Trainer

The Gengar Vesper

The pain in Vesper’s shoulder was nothing compared to what she was used to. But this was worse. It was real. All too real.

She staggered, and her prosthetic disappeared, and she clawed at the air looking for something to hang on to. The world tilted and threw up a cloud of smoke. It was chaos. It was the beginning and the end. She didn’t even feel herself hit the concrete.

siggy by tranland

Last edited by tranland; 10-13-2010 at 05:35 AM.
Old 10-03-2010, 10:39 PM
Windchaser54321 Offline
Amateur Trainer

The Metang Anthony

With a shudder, Anthony's head turned to the fight between Vesper and the Feraligatr. He watched with mild interest, but as his head continued to return to its normal temperature he really didn't feel like doing much about it. The Female didn't seem to be one to lose her temper, but, then again, who was he talk?

Anthony was just about to lie down and get some sleep when two sharp pings broke the silence. A tranquilizer dart had embedded itself in Vesper's side- she sank, sluggishly, as if she was underwater, and the Feraligatr was paralyzed, too. Whether it was from the dart or not, Anthony did not know, but he did know there was a Rocket executive in the cell and she was not happy.

"Oh, dear. I rather liked Vesper. Will she be euthanized, now? I sure hope not." said Anthony, walking in his jerking motion over to Vesper. The complete lack of sincerity in his voice was disturbing.

His left eye scanned his fellow morphs. Some thought of escape- he could see it in their tensed muscles, their clenched fists, the under bite in their jaws, and the way their body radiated the thought, Not yet. Others hid, cowering for fear of pain and retribution. No one was taking out the source of the problem, so he might as well.

With a bass hum, his arms took on a faint glow. There was a creaking and groaning of metal as the walls of the cell itself bent ever so slightly towards Anthony, and he applied the palms of his hand to the crack in the wall, and after a few moments of twisting and squeezing, the crack had been pushed into a kind disheveled lump of twisted metal.

"All better," said Anthony. "Are you still going to kill us?"
Old 10-04-2010, 07:32 PM
Doodlebop Offline

It worked. Alexandra almost breathed a sigh of relief, but she held it back. It wouldn't do to reveal how really, truly, worried she had been in front of the Rocket Grunts and the morphs.

"Look alive fellow slaves. Looks like one of our Rocket 'masters' has decided to make an appearance." One of the morphs spoke suddenly. She glanced over to him and remembered him from his notes. Zoroark. Promising, but a trouble maker, and was a bit too smart.
"So, what brings the high and mighty scum of the universe to our humble, overcrowded sweat-lodge of a cell?" His eyes narrowed as he glared at her. The stare was intense and examining. He was sizing her up, wasn't he? Yes, she could see what they meant about him being too smart...

"I'd keep your smart comments to yourself if I were you." She said, pressing her lips together. "It's not like they're exactly going to make your situation any easier." Alex glanced around the room. Smoke was pouring out of the Charizard morphs nostrils, thick and noxious. Worrying. She'd have to keep an eye on him.

Another spoke, the metang. "Oh, dear. I rather liked Vesper. Will she be euthanized, now? I sure hope not." Despite his words, his tone- mildly bored and sardonic- sounded completely unconcerned. He moved over to the Gengar morph- Vesper, was it? His movements were slow and jerky. He paused, then his arms began to glow. A low hum began, and Alex looked over and noticed a crack in the wall. It twisted and shook, then slowly began to change into a lump of metal.

"All better," He said. "Are you still going to kill us?"

Alex struggled to keep her composure. "I never said anything about killing, did I?" She said, keeping her tone level as she forced her lips into a thin smile. "How did the fight start?" Her fingers kept a tight grip on the tranquilizer. She made a mental not to get her own one later. It seemed quite effective.

Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
My Links
Old 10-06-2010, 07:06 PM
Monday Offline
Amateur Trainer

The Charizard Checkers

Checkers watched the woman closely as the smoke stopped. He was fully concealed now but he crouched down slightly regardles. He listened to everything the woman said watching her the smoke only slightly clouding his vision. Since he created it it hardly hindered him only his opponants. "I never said anything about killing, did I?" He heard the rocket say. He couldn't beleive what he was hearing. He completely ignored her question before whispering, only loud enough for the Rockets and a few others to hear, his response to her. "No, you didn't say you were going to kill us but just walking in and shooting two of us kinda gives off the wrong impression!" His voice was slow, quiet and menecing.

A memory flashed through his mind of guns and a strange room. He watched as the memories flung him into the death of his beloved Charizard, the poor Charmander and the pain he could feel during the experements.

Checkers eyes turned red, the flame on his tail blazed angrily. He walked out the smoke faster than what you would think he could move at. He grabed the female rocket and dragged her into the cell, growling at the grunts telling them that if they tried to stop him they would most likely be going to hospital or even a graveyard. He stopped in the middle of the cell and held her neck tight. "Look at all of us. Look at the things you created. It's your fault that we're stuck here and you expect us not to fight back. You expect us to forgive you for ruining our lives." He growled again. He really hated this woman and even if it wasn't her fault for all of this. He really wanted to kill her right now.

Would anyone be able to calm him down. He didn't think so...but there might be hidden talent and friendships within this new turn of events.

OOC: I'm sorry for Checkers sudden outburst but I wanted to get this going again.
Old 10-06-2010, 07:18 PM
Doodlebop Offline

"No, you didn't say you were going to kill us but just walking in and shooting two of us kinda gives off the wrong impression!" Alex turned her head slightly. It was that Charizard Morph. He seemed really and truly angry. This wasn't good...

"It's a tranquilizer." She pointed out. "I could have used a real gun, but I didn't." But he didn't seemed to hear her. His eyes suddenly turned red, the flame on his tail blazing. Alex tensed, ready to shoot the tranquilizer, when he suddenly lunged toward her. It happened so quickly, she could barely grasp what had happened. He dragged her back in the cell, hand wrapped tightly around her thin pale neck.

"Look at all of us. Look at the things you created. It's your fault that we're stuck here and you expect us not to fight back. You expect us to forgive you for ruining our lives."
His voice hissed in her ear, his grip tightening. Alex could barely breathe. The room was fading in and out, darkness closing in on the edge of her vision. No, no, no! She had known this experiment had been a terrible idea, that this would go horribly wrong. She couldn't shoot, couldn't do anything...

My Links
Old 10-06-2010, 10:13 PM

The Flareon Jason

Jason stood in his corner, watching things unfold more and more in front of him. The way that Metang, Anthony, spoke about Vesper. It was... creepy. Robotic. Which probably should have been expected but still it surprised Jason. It scared him. It was... emotionless. It was cold. It made Jason shiver softly. And then he asked the Rocket he she was going to kill them. Jason's ears flattened against his head, something that happened when he got upset. He hadn't thought about that. His heart sank as he thought maybe she actually was going to kill all of them. Maybe they were the group that the Rockets didn't want and that's why she was here. He looked around the room, perking back up as he did.

"No..." he thought to himself. "They can't kill us... They wouldn't. Everyone here is strong. This is a group they want to keep." This calmed him down as he thought about it, coming to the rational conclusion that none of them were going to die at the moment. During this the Rocket had explained that she wasn't going to kill them, but he had been too lost in his own thoughts to hear her.

That's when he glanced over at Checkers once again, who was now completely enveloped in smoke. Just at that moment, right when he looked over at Checkers, he jumped out of the smoke. He seemed to be in some kind of rage. He grabbed the Rocket and dragged her to the middle of the cell. Jason gasped out as he feared, not for himself but for Checkers. Checkers seemed upset. Extremely upset. He was growling words out at her.

"Look at all of us. Look at the things you created. It's your fault that we're stuck here and you expect us not to fight back. You expect us to forgive you for ruining our lives."

Jason had a sudden surge of courage go through him. He had to do something. He had to calm down Checkers somehow. He knew what would happen to Checkers if he killed or even harmed the Rocket and Jason couldn't stand to think of that. He ran to Checkers, placing a hand on his wrist. Not pulling, just to show him he's there. He looked up into his eyes and pleaded with him to let the Rocket go. "Please Checkers, calm down and let her go. You know as well as I do what will happen to you if you don't and I don't want to see you go. Just... breathe and let her go..." Jason kept his voice soft and calm through all of it, keeping his hand where it was on Checker's wrist. His eyes were soft and caring and for some reason he could feel a blush creeping up onto his cheeks. "Please..." he said again, whispering this time. "Just let her go..."

Last edited by AcrossTheUniverse; 10-06-2010 at 10:18 PM.
Old 10-07-2010, 07:47 PM
Monday Offline
Amateur Trainer

Red face Re: [RP] The Institute.

The Charizard Checkers

Checkers could feel the anger bubbling away inside him. It raged and he could feel the fire burning his insides, roaring to be free. He could feel his grip tighten on the Rockets neck. He growled it getting deeper and angrier with every second that passed. He could feel his heart ache for his lost pokemon. Than another memory flashed through his mind.

Checkers was sitting in a clearing in a forest. He was only 10 but this is the moment when he found his Charizard. It was only a Charmander at the time but as soon as he set eyes on her, he couldn't stop training her.

Soon they were unstoppable, the best team ever. Than she had an egg. It was an odd egg and when it hatched Checkers was pleased that it was shiny. With both his Charizards he could have beaten any trainer. But than Team Rocket came into the picture.

Checkers mind went black. He couldn't help it, he was going to kill her. Crush her neck like it was a twig. But than he felt someone grab his wrist. He looked at whoever it was and saw the Flareon morph. To Checkers he didn't seem like much at first, but to come up to him like this. He's braver than he looks.

"Please Checkers, calm down and let her go. You know as well as I do what will happen to you if you don't and I don't want to see you go. Just... breathe and let her go..." What he said was true. Checkers grip on the rockets neck losened slightly but not enough for her to get away. "Please..." he said again, whispering this time. "Just let her go..."

Checkers stared at the Flareon. He could feel the heat radiating off him. It calmed him somehow. The fire inside of him seemed to flicker playfully in his presence. Checkers knew this feeling. It was like being with his Charizard again, but it was something more aswell. He could feel tears prick the corners of his eyes as his heart ached in pain of loss and sorrow. He tried to hold them back as he opened his mouth to speak. "Why should I? They took away my life...my pokemon." His voice was rough but only Jason and the rocket would be able to tell he was about to cry. He gulped and held the tears back. "Tell me why I should forgive them that easily... Why I should just forget they did all this." He let go of the rockets neck and looked at the Flareon morph feircly. "Tell me why I should let that scum live." He growled, all tears and sorrow forgotten, the growl trailed off as he realised that killing all these people would do nothing but get him in trouble. He would never see his Charmander than. He sighed.

Last edited by Monday; 10-08-2010 at 08:32 PM.
Old 10-09-2010, 04:20 AM

The Flareon Jason

Jason looked into Checkers's eyes as he was choking back tears. Jason could feel that he was doing the exact same. He knew the feeling, of losing a Pokemon. He knew the feeling of losing 3. His Flareon was still partly with him, in his body, but his other 2 Pokemon had been killed by the Rockets. He knew this for a fact. They had told him. Thinking of this made him want to kill that Rocket himself, but he knew that he needed to stay calm and strong for Checkers.

"I know how you feel..." he said softly, the tears starting to form in his eyes. "I lost my Espeon and Vaporeon... They killed them both..." He said in a weak and shaky voice, a tear rolling down his cheek. It didn't make it all the way down though. His skin was hot enough that it bubbled up and evaporated about halfway down his cheek. He had let go of Checkers's wrist by now, rubbing his eyes a little bit.

"Tell me why I should forgive them that easily... Why I should just forget they did all this." Checkers said to him. He thankfully let go of the Rocket's neck, but seemed to be angry. Jason cringed, shaking a bit as Checkers growled at him. "Tell me why I should let that scum live." Jason said one simple thing, all the feeling in his entire body coming out through his voice. "Because if she dies... you die..." For some reason, just thinking this made more tears roll down his cheeks, but he was holding back from outright sobbing. Thankfully though Checkers had seemed to calm down now.

Last edited by AcrossTheUniverse; 10-09-2010 at 04:44 AM.
Old 10-09-2010, 11:58 AM
Monday Offline
Amateur Trainer

The Charizard Checkers

Checkers watched as a tear rolled down the Flareon morphs cheek. He listened to what he said. "Because if she dies... you die..." He was right as always. Checkers thought for a bit. The Flareon said he knew how he felt, all people here must know how it feels but...this little fireball seems to know the pain the most.

Checkers thought about all of his adventures all the happy memories, his unstoppable team. His Charizard. As if she could hear his thoughts he heard her familiar roar in his head. He could feel her power surge inside him. The familiar power he feels when he battles, the power that's always there to keep him calm, to stop him from breaking down. He smiled slightly as he realised that even though he has lost his pokemon. He will always be with some comfort...he looked at the Flareon again and saw he was crying. He really did know what it was like but maybe he doesn't have the comfort that Checkers has.

Checkers reached out and patted the Flareon morphs head. "It's lonely isn't it...not having anyone to be there for you." He hugged the Flareon lightly. When he let go he turned to the Rocket and growled. "You have survived this encounter but trust me when I say, we will get revenge and we will stop you and the rest of the Rockets. Warn whoever is in charge that this cell will break free of there hold." He turned his back on the Rocket and walked over to his usual place against the wall.

Last edited by Monday; 10-09-2010 at 07:24 PM.