Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-25-2010, 01:13 PM
Monday Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Re: [RP] The Institute.

The Charizard Checkers

Checkers stayed against the wall. He didn't say anything to the morphs. Especially the odd one. They knew nothing about him and yet they criticise him. But didn't he just do that. He was tired but he can't sleep. Not anymore.

Checkers growled slightly as he heard the Feraligatr morphs comment. All the voices of all the morphs were still swishing round his mind. He continued to play with his bracelet out of agitation. He needed comfort, he needed his Charmander. He reached out slightly, wanting to feel his Charmander, before snapping his arm back to his side. He didn't want to look crazy.

Checkers looked out the 'window' again and wished that it would be morning again. The only way to get rid of this agitation was to get in that Arena. He needed to fight. To smell the fresh air. He needed to get out of this place. But how...

He went back to his thoughts. How he wished he could be free.

Last edited by Monday; 09-25-2010 at 06:20 PM.
Old 09-25-2010, 01:42 PM
Doodlebop Offline

The Arcanine Marcus

Marcus shook Jason's hand. The air around Jason seemed to radiate heat. He was even warmer than Flare had been. It rolled off him in waves. Oddly enough, it didn't really bother Marcus.

"So these are the people I get stuck with. Hmm you lot don't look like much."

Marcus glanced up and frowned at the charizard. That was uncalled for. Even if that's what he thought, he could keep it to himself, couldn't he? He was about to say so when someone else said it for him, better than he could have.

"You must not have been much of a trainer, were you? Any trainer or coordinator worth their salt doesn't judge on appearances. They judge on skill. And besides..." The zoroark's form shivered, and his form changed into the charizard morph. "...you fit your own comment." His form shivered again, and he changed into a Blastoise, then a team rocket, then back to his usual form. "Now, while you're busy degrading everyone, I'll resume doing something useful. Like figuring out a way to destroy Team Rocket from within."

Wow. He was brave enough to say something like that out loud? What if the Rockets heard him? The idea was enough to make him shudder. Well, some were bolder then others, he supposed. It was his funeral. The grim thought surprised him. Have I changed that much?

....Nah. Not that much. He hoped.

His attention was pulled back to the events going on around him when someone else spoke up. "Can't wait to slap your **** sideways, ginger boy." It was another man... and he was colossal. Marcus was tall, himself, but this guy's presence just seemed to fill the room. And scare him. A Feralitgatr? Marcus made a mental note to try and avoid fights with him.

The charizard seemed to have caused waves of unrest in the room with his comments. No one liked to be told he- or she- 'wasn't much'. Marcus made a lackluster attempt to make some peace. "Well, we'll find out in the long run, won't we, so... lets not argue?" He made a weak grin. Then again, maybe not.

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links
Old 09-25-2010, 07:13 PM
AcrossTheUniverse Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to AcrossTheUniverse

The Flareon Jason

As he went back into his corner, Jason could feel the stares. The disapproval and the annoyance coming off of the others. Like he was just some bunny in pack of wild dogs that no one bothered to save. He would prove himself. He knew it. He would prove it to all of them that he was strong. In the arena. All he had to do was wait for the arena. He would show them all. He nodded slightly to himself as these thoughts ran through his mind.

He listened as well though. As the comments to one another started getting angrier. More hostile. It was clear that everyone was starting to get annoyed with each other. It wasn't a good sign and he shuddered as he thought of where all this had the possibility of leading to.

He looked around again, still not able to see anyone that well. He stared out in the darkness and pouted, frustrated. He was sick of this darkness. This disability to see. He just simply couldn't stand it. He decided upon a solution, not having done it before at the fear of being seen by the others. But now it didn't really matter.

He held out his arm in front of him, palm up. He concentrated for a few seconds, thinking of volcanoes and his Flareon, who was now merged with him, and the heat that he felt around him. He stared at his hand, concentrating on all of that until a small fire sprung up on his hand, bringing about a good amount of light. It illuminated his corner of the room, spreading out a little farther as well. He relaxed and sat there, watching the harmless fire burn. Well, harmless to him.
Old 09-25-2010, 08:40 PM
Windchaser54321 Offline
Amateur Trainer

The Metang Anthony

The Enemy does not like attention. Attention shall not be given to the Enemy. The Enemy's name is also Jason.

Anthony's left eye switched off, returning to its normal, drooping position. There was hostility in the room; with the exception of the Female and perhaps one or two others, every inmate in the cell was a walking bag of testosterone, just raring to have at it. Without the use of his robotic eye, Anthony thought about the people in the room.

The Enemy was the king- the most valuable piece on the board, but also the weakest. The Moody One and the Feraligatr-morph were rooks- powerful and blunt. The Shapeshifter and the Negotiator were craftier, less sharp edges and more smoke and mirrors. They were the bishops.

Which leaves the Female as the queen: the most powerful piece on the board. And I...am the knight? It suits. The knight is the only piece capable of taking out the queen without the queen being able to eliminate him. And the queen is the key.

And speaking of the Queen...

“Hey, you, steel type, what’s your name? Hey. Nice arm.”

She speaks. Turning away from Jason, Anthony turned to the Female. His left eye activated once more, rolling in its socket as it examined its new subject. With a smile that was, by definition, friendly, although it had all the cheeriness of a falling guillotine, Anthony sat down next to the Female and said, "Hel-lo. My name is Anthony."

He rubbed his arm conscientiously. "Modified limbs and prosthetics..." he said, eying the uncomfortably empty spot where the Female's leg should have been. "Are useful in...our line of work."

Make small talk. Become her friend. Make her like you. Offer a piece of yourself to find pieces of others. "I am glad that we have met each other. Oh, sor-ry! I have not asked you your name. What is your name?"

His remaining normal eye couldn't help but look in the direction of Jason. A small fire had started in his hand. The cell was getting uncomfortably hot with the press of bodies and now this? The Enemy would have to be dealt with, soon...
Old 09-25-2010, 10:19 PM
tranland Offline
Amateur Trainer

The Gengar Vesper

Jason had conjured a small flame in his hand, and for the first time that night, the grin fell completely from Vesper’s face. She preferred the dark. It was cool. Calm. Relaxing. The Phantom grew agitated.

"Hel-lo. My name is Anthony." The Metang boy rubbed the spot on his arm Vesper had tapped, sitting down beside her. She returned her attention to him. "Modified limbs and prosthetics... are useful in... our line of work.” His following greeting seemed a bit forced. Anthony asked her name.

“Vesper,” she said slowly, a little irked that he didn’t remember. But she couldn’t help but feel a sort of tentative fondness for him. “Hel-lo,” she added, unable to stop herself. She thought about Anthony’s previous comment, and watched his spastic eye follow the thin line of her left leg, stopped short. Modified limbs and prosthetics. Was he trying to draw parallels? Trying to find things in common? He was less human or even Pokemon than machine. Anthony’s smile looked even more crazed than the grin of the ghost girl. “Prosthetics? Useful?” said Vesper, looking up at the ceiling. “Certainly. Beats losing another one.” She grit her teeth against the awakened Phantom. The light had done it. The straw that broke the camel’s back, one more stress added to the mounting troubles of the day, new cell, new cellmates, new problems. And now that blazing light.

Vesper took a breath and turned her grimace into a grin, with some effort, turning away from the orange gleam. If Anthony was a machine then he was calculating. Well, Vesper could also calculate. She was no fool. She had owned a Charizard once. It had obliterated steel types. This was not a good place for the Metang Morph.

The Phantom ached. God, that light. Her smile fell away once more. She could always just attack the boy. Use Payback. Teach him a lesson. Teach him to consider how other people felt. But she would be tilting at windmills – starting fights in here got no one anywhere but dead. Save it for the Arena, where it would count for at least something. Vesper tried to see it from Jason’s point of view. Fire was his thing. It was his comfort. Well, the darkness was Vesper’s thing.

Tears pricked the corners of her eyes as the Phantom’s pain rose to a fever pitch. The more she thought about it, the more it hurt. The more it hurt, the more she thought about it. A knife, dragged down her calf. An axe taken to her shin. Vesper didn’t realize she had stopped breathing until the air came in a rush and she breathed the name, “Marcus.”

She wasn’t sure why. Maybe he just seemed nice.

The ghost girl thrust a delicate finger out at Jason, red eyes wide. “Can you tell him to put that out?”

siggy by tranland
Old 09-26-2010, 01:05 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Marcus the Arcanine

A small flame glowed on Jason's palm. Marcus liked it. It warmed the room, made it a little more cheery then the cold black darkness that had previously engulfed it. He smiled faintly to himself and wrapped his tail around himself. Hey. Whaddya know. He felt warmer already. Come to think of it, Flare had done this...

"Marcus."

Marcus lifted his head and glanced over. It was Vesper, the only girl in the cell. Poor kid. She had a pained expression on her face... come to think of it, the Metang sitting next to her didn't look so good either.

“Can you tell him to put that out?”

Marcus glanced over to Jason. The flame? Was it doing any harm? No, not really... But they really didn't seem to like it... "Um... Okay, but why?" He stood up. "Well, hold that thought." He paced over to Jason and sat down next to him. His body was like an oven. Did the kid have a fever?

"Er, hey." Marcus said uneasily. "Listen, the light's kinda bothering Vesper and... uh..." What was the Metang morph's name, anyway? "The metang morph. I think. Could you put it out? Sorry."

Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
My Links
Old 09-26-2010, 02:19 PM
Gentle Manne Offline
Amateur Trainer

The Feraligatr Dennis

Dennis smirked at the Charizard-morph's growl and plopped back down on the floor, pretty bored now. 200 push-ups, now he was kinda tired. That wouldn't do, he needed to be stronger than that. Oh, what am I thinking? He thought, shaking his head slowly at his own stupidity. This is going to my head... The colossal Feraligatr morph fell backwards, hitting the floor. It didn't hurt, really, but it felt as cold as it always had been.

Oh, how bored he was right now. He wanted to fight, do SOMETHING! The only people worth talking to were already in conversation, he wasn't one to butt-in. So instead of talking, he'd sit back and enjoy some old memories...

The day he met Totodile was the happiest day of his life. He liked the little reptilian's happiness, like he didn't have a care in the world, enjoying life. Those two were a perfect match, training every day. But, of course, how could he forget the person who gave him the little guy? She had a unique shape, yellow hair, blue eyes...

How could he have forgotten her name?! Her image was picture-perfect in his mind, but her name! He'd forgotten it. It angered him, enough to make him slam his fist against the cell wall.

Looks like he'd forgotten where he was as well. The impact site on the wall was slight cracked, barely noticeable from afar.

Nevertheless, he was still quite embarrassed.

"Sorry."

The rivers will run red.
Old 09-26-2010, 05:15 PM
AcrossTheUniverse Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to AcrossTheUniverse

The Flareon Jason

The flame glowed in his hand. He moved his hand around, watching the fire move with it, leaving a little tail wherever it had been before. It made him happy. It mesmerized him. It had distracted him from all of the other things that happened tonight. Had he not been in such a trance by it, he would have noticed the pain the other's faces and how they were starting to get angry. But because he unfortunately didn't, he let it burn.

That is until Marcus came over and sat by him. He jumped a little when realizing that he was there, blushing a little at the embarrassment of being startled. He smiled past the flame a little, because Marcus seemed to enjoy it too. He seemed worried as they met eyes. Was it something about Jason?? He decided not to look too much into it, as the worry from Marcus's face disappeared quickly.

Marcus asked, "Er, hey. Listen, the light's kinda bothering Vesper and... uh... The metang morph. I think. Could you put it out? Sorry."

Jason's ears flattened again and he looked down at the fire. "Oh... I'm sorry. I... I didn't realize,” he muttered out. He closed his palm into a fist, effectively putting out the flame and making the room dark again. The eerie darkness was back. He shuddered softly. He looked back up to Marcus, who was still sitting there. His first thought was to stand up and go apologize to them, but thought that if they didn't like the fire, that standing near to him would do no good in making the situation better.

"Marcus??" he asked, getting his attention. "Could you please tell them that I'm very sorry?? I didn't know it would bother them like that..."
Old 09-27-2010, 01:10 AM
Doodlebop Offline

The Arcanine Marcus

"Oh... I'm sorry. I... I didn't realize.” Jason closed his fist, and the flame went out with a tiny fwoosh. Marcus was sorry to see it go. It was the only warmth in the room. Why had they wanted it gone?

"I'm sure it's okay. They know you didn't mean any harm." Marcus reassured him. Then again, the pair didn't look too happy... Kinda scary, actually. Especially that Metang Morph. But he wouldn't tell Jason that. Why would he do that? The guy seemed insecure as it was.

"Marcus??" Marcus was quickly pulled back to reality. "Could you please tell them that I'm very sorry?? I didn't know it would bother them like that..."

Hmm. He seemed to be conveying a lot of messages back and forth. Ah, well. "Sure thing." He said, grinning at Jason. He stood up and walked back over to Vesper and the Metang morph. He should learn his name.

"Jason says he sorry." Marcus said, rocking back on his heels. "Say, what's your name?" He asked, addressing the Metang morph.

My Links
Old 09-27-2010, 02:35 AM
Windchaser54321 Offline
Amateur Trainer

The Metang Anthony

The Female does not like fire. We share a common weakness. No- she does not like the light. I do not like the heat. Separate weaknesses. Same cause.

"Ves-per. I like that name. My name is Anthony. Oh, dear. I already said that. Oh, well." Anthony said, head jerking slightly. Memory lapses, repeating information- his head was heating up and slowing down, no doubt about it. His left eye swiveled and glared at the Enemy in the corner, at the fire in his hand, and at that moment it was put out.

It was probably his imagination, but Anthony could almost hear his head sizzling as it cooled down.

The Negotiator was approaching him. The Negotiator asked him what his name was. The Negotiator was negotiating between him and the Enemy. The Female was annoyed when he did not remember her name, so...

"Oh, it's you." Anthony said, rising and taking Marcus's hand in his metal one, shaking it vigorously. "Hel-lo, my name is Anthony, and your name is Marcus, and his name is Jason, and I know because you told everyone and I remember because there is nothing wrong with me, HA!"

Anthony's head jerked spasmodically once more, and the perpetual grin remained frozen on his lips. Irrationality, spontaneity, and hysterics on top of memory difficulties. Oh, dear...
Old 09-27-2010, 05:18 AM
tranland Offline
Amateur Trainer

The Gengar Vesper

“Nice going, genius.” Vesper spat at the brainless bag of scales and muscle on the wall across the cell. “If they see that crack in the wall they’ll get back at all of us, for sure.” He had practically punched a hole in the concrete. No reason. Just wanted to hit something, surely. Just another brute. He would make a great Rocket one day. Probably almost was one. Idiot!

The ghost girl vigorously knuckled her ringed eyes and took a moment to sulk. She was seriously ticked. Anthony had flipped. As he rose to speak with the Arcanine Morph, she felt his metallic arm. Hot. He laughed maniacally. She felt sorry for the poor thing. She felt sorry for herself. And that Charizard was so damn irritating and that Flareon was so damn annoying and that Arcanine was so damn nice and that stranger was so damn arrogant and that Metang was so damn crazy and Vesper was starting to slip. The Phantom was all needles and her face felt hot and she felt sick and inhuman and all she wanted to do was sleep. Or hit something.

If the fire had been the straw that broke the camel’s back, this guy was the vulture pecking at the dead, rotting carcass.

Gripping the wall, Vesper rose on one leg and bounded across the cell to where the Feraligatr sat and crouched before him. She gripped the cane in her white right hand like a Mankey to a sapling trunk. He seemed… embarrassed. Not so bad up close. But still infuriating. Her grin cracked. The Phantom twitched – with her left hand she grabbed him by the collar and, with strength her size did not allude to, dragged him close, willing him to hit her. His eyes were like honey. Her scarlet eyes were venom. “You idiot!”

siggy by tranland
Old 09-27-2010, 10:23 AM
Monday Offline
Amateur Trainer

The Charizard Checkers

Checkers stopped trying to ignore the voices. So many voices. He stopped his train of thought as he heard a loud thump. It was the Feraligatr morph. He had punched the wall. Damaged it. Stupid. Why on earth did he do that. Checkers was about to speak before the girl piped up. “Nice going, genius. If they see that crack in the wall they’ll get back at all of us, for sure.” She was right. He obviously didn't think. Or he wants us all to get in trouble. Maybe he's a traitor. Making a reason for us all to get punished. He can't be trusted. Speaking of which...no-one can be trusted here.

Checkers was about to go back to his thoughts before he heard the girl move. She got up and bounded towards the Feraligatr. Not a fight the last thing we neeed is a fight. She grabbed the Feraligatr and pulled him with surprising strength. “You idiot!” She said. Now this was getting silly. Checkers moved forward slightly. "First you tell him off for doing something that might get us in trouble. Than you go and try to do something that will definitly get us in trouble. And you called him an idiot." He growled. He wanted the girl to beat the Feraligatr up but not in here. Wait untill morning. Sweet, sweet morning. Wait untill the Arena
Old 09-27-2010, 11:50 AM
Gentle Manne Offline
Amateur Trainer

The Feraligatr Dennis

“Nice going, genius.” He heard the ghost girl say. “If they see that crack in the wall they’ll get back at all of us, for sure.” Dennis had snarled at her, but had no idea she would bound all the way across the cell. She had grabbed him by the collar and dragged him! Up to her insane face. “You idiot!”

The only thing that erupted from Dennis' throat was an angry roar. His eyes grew large and blood-shot, NOBODY grabbed HIM like that! NONE of these weaklings understood WHY he did that, he wasn't in his right mind! NONE of these weaklings were, and she dared call HIM an idiot? The earlier anger began to grow, big and red.

He'd get the hell out here and see her again and everything would be fine...

But now, not now...

The large man was about to bite her hand off before that stupid little ginger boy pranced over here like some hero. "First you tell him off for doing something that might get us in trouble. Than you go and try to do something that will definitly get us in trouble. And you called him an idiot."

With those last words, Dennis threw himself up off the ground, onto his feet. He didn't care if he had knocked the girl across the room when he did that. He wanted to crack some skulls.

The rivers will run red.
Old 09-27-2010, 12:11 PM
Monday Offline
Amateur Trainer

The Charizard Checkers

Checkers could see the look in the Feraligatrs eyes as he roared. Not now. Anytime but now. We don't need a fight not here. Not if we want to get out. Why can't he understand that. Checkers watched as he stood up. He knew what he was feeling. He had felt it before.

Whenever I was like this she always told me to stop and calm down. In her own Charizard like way. But it never really worked after THIS happened. The only thing that ever seems to calm me down is him. But he's only a memory.

Checkers dropped his head. Why did they have to take him away. The only thing that ever made me feel better. Than he saw it. The image that comforted him at night. His little Charmander. The Charizard that was inside him reached out for the image. When he touched it it vanished. They must think i'm crazy. Me acting like this. The red burning anger of both trainer and pokemon started to boil inside him. They both wanted there precious pokemon back.

When Checkers was an ordinary kid he loved the Charmander as much as he loved his Charizard. But when he was fused with his Charizard there emotions were fused. They were so alike before that it just made his original personality stronger. He had a shorter fuse and always gets irritated at the smallest things now.

Checkers scratched his tattoo and played with his bracelet as both hearts, the Charizards and his, ached to be with the Charmander again.
Old 09-27-2010, 04:14 PM
Doodlebop Offline

The Arcanine Marcus

"Oh, it's you." The Metang morph rose to his feet and began to shake Marcus' hand. "Hel-lo, my name is Anthony, and your name is Marcus, and his name is Jason, and I know because you told everyone and I remember because there is nothing wrong with me, HA!"

Well.

Marcus blinked, momentarily baffled. The metang- Anthony- seemed exceedingly strange. He jerked with spasmodic movements, a creepy grin seemingly permanently pasted on his face. It unnerved Marcus. But he decided not to show it.

"Uh, yeah." Marcus said with a nod. "That's me. It's nice to meet you, Anthony." He gave him a weak grin and carefully extracted his hand from the Metang's grip.

“Nice going, genius.” Vesper said suddenly. Marcus turned his head to see her addressing the Feraligatr. There was huge crack in the wall where he was standing. Had he punched it and made that crack? Marcus hoped he never had to fight him.

Vesper, it seemed, had no such qualms. “If they see that crack in the wall they’ll get back at all of us, for sure.” She hissed. She hauled herself across the room and glowered at the Feraligatr. She grabbed him and dragged him close. “You idiot!”

The Feraligatr responded with a roar. His expression gave Marcus the feeling what would immediately follow was Vesper loosing another limb. But then the charizard strolled over. "First you tell him off for doing something that might get us in trouble. Than you go and try to do something that will definitly get us in trouble. And you called him an idiot." He snapped. The Feraligatr climbed to his feet, every movement showing raw power. This had to stop before someone got hurt.

"Maybe we should just stop fighting," Marcus suggested, trying to hide his panic. The strange smells in the room crowded his system. One day he would know the smells well- anger, fear. He walked over, making sure to keep out of arm range of the Feraligatr. He studied the crack. "Um... Maybe we can fix it.... Ah... Then again, maybe not..." Marcus trailed off, painfully aware of how stupid he sounded.

My Links