Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2010, 09:34 PM
Eevee trainer Offline

Default Re: The Pikachu Survivor Game - ☆Pikachu Counterstrike Edition!☆ IN ACTION!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehSandstorm View Post
Ooh, sounds good. I'll pay.
Or we can just kill the people who deliver it to us and take the food...
Kill da peoplez. P: We could use their blood with soy sauce. Lol. :3

|.:Art Gallery:.|.:.|.:Battle Log:.|
|.:My once trade thread:.|
Pearl FC- 4984-8127-7088 | SoulSilver FC- 1763-4967-6519 | Black FC- 0991-1240-1790
Old 09-28-2010, 09:38 PM
TehSandstorm Offline

Default Re: The Pikachu Survivor Game - ☆Pikachu Counterstrike Edition!☆ IN ACTION!

-doorbell rings-
Hello... yes.. I'll take that food...
-uses Focus Punch on da humanz-
Got something we can use to draw soy sauce blood with?
Old 09-28-2010, 09:44 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Abysmal Side: *Kaioo underestimated the power of the BIT.TRIP device. I'll leave it as that.*

...NeCrOs!!!!!!!!! YoU, aS tHe AdMeRiAl-GeNeRaL yOu ArE, yOu WiLl Be WiTh Me, LeAdInG tHe ChArGe!!!!!!!!!!

*using a golf club, he whacks the 6-foot-smaller-pika into the portal, which was detected as being one-way.*

My ElItEs!!! *the elites-The abysmal troops-step forward* We ArE tO gO iN tHeRe, FiNd KaIoO, aNd BrInG hEr BaCk HeRe, DeAd Or AlIvE!!!!! I WILL PERSONNALLY GO WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*enters the Portal, with Pika's in tow. the BIT.TRIP device is Staying at the Confederation. this is what happens if you try to stop us, or refuse to join-we hunt you down, make you join us, and take over your place, or alternate reality. THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO WHOEVER WINS!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU, NEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVENTUALLY!
MHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Utopian Side: there are Five, Eevee trainer. It's Illegal to talk about them, but, hey, i was always an outlaw the instant my imagination struck some truth. they are: Reol, the one where Most of us live. Pesse (pronounced Pes-sey), where inner potential can be unlocked. Optu, the reverse of Pesse in many ways, but the copy of it in many ways too. ...whatever name this dimension has-but I'll call it "Kaiot," over it's founder. it seems to be a realm of only pokemon-a mirror to Reol, which is human only. oh, And Last but not least, Hevoll, the dominion of the realms of the Afterlife. the Pikachu Survivor Game takes place on one of Opti's planets, who's inhabitants have had unfortunate experiance with the Pika Flu before. It's really as common as the common cold, really.

... oh, yes...kaioo...err...like me, much? I am not the one who is going to try and seige your alternate dimension, my alternate self is. there's a difference! same question to you neo. of course, you probably do. the more insane, the more you like them...right? RIGHT?!

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 09-28-2010 at 09:48 PM. Reason: cuz. at this point, it's for editing's sake!
Old 09-28-2010, 09:45 PM
Eevee trainer Offline

Quote:
-doorbell rings-
Hello... yes.. I'll take that food...
-uses Focus Punch on da humanz-
Got something we can use to draw soy sauce blood with?
Well, if they're unconcious, we should be able to do this...

-Put paw on forehead to keep it bent forward, then bites the neck severely several times until finally nailing the artery, thus blood quickly trickling out the neck-

Ta dah! :3 Now go fill those up while I go get the dishes. (Literally, I need to go do the dishes. Be back later. XD)

Pearl FC- 4984-8127-7088 | SoulSilver FC- 1763-4967-6519 | Black FC- 0991-1240-1790
Old 09-28-2010, 09:50 PM
TehSandstorm Offline

-fills up bowls with human blood, then starts to munch on the Magikarp sushi-

This is pretty good, actually. Um... what to do with the human corpse?
Old 09-28-2010, 09:54 PM
Eevee trainer Offline

Quote:
-fills up bowls with human blood, then starts to munch on the Magikarp sushi-

This is pretty good, actually. Um... what to do with the human corpse?
-Comes back with a mouth full of napkins.- Hm. We could either burn them, eat them, or bury them... -Tries to lick off the blood on her now yellowing/oranging fur- (Am I turning into a shiny Pikachu because I'm already a shiny Eevee? Yeah, I dunno...)

Old 09-28-2010, 10:04 PM
TehSandstorm Offline

Hey, I have an idea. -uses Swift on the corpse to tear it to shreds- There, now no one will notice!
Old 09-28-2010, 10:10 PM
Eevee trainer Offline

Quote:
Hey, I have an idea. -uses Swift on the corpse to tear it to shreds- There, now no one will notice!
Hehe. :3 We could use the leftover meat for a taco parteh tomorrow night? :D Inorder to celebrate me becoming apart of the Pikachu tribe? XD -Looks like some weird Eevee-Pikachu cross-breed. Barely noticeable, pink circles on the cheeks, the tail resembling an odd zig-zag with pale white fur still at the tip, the tips of the ears already black, two faintly brown lines on the Eevee's back, and, of course, the faint yellowing of the fur.-

Old 09-28-2010, 10:13 PM
TehSandstorm Offline

Yes, someone joining us is indeed a special occasion. I'll order out for pizza, with miltank pepperoni, shroomish, and slowpoke tails as toppings. That okay?
Old 09-28-2010, 10:14 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Abysmal Self: Oh LoOk, OuR fIrSt InNoCeNtS...tO bE pIkAcHu'D!!!! oH, wAiT, tHeY aRe AlReAdY iNfEcTeD...THE DOOR!!!!!!! IT'S OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Troops Storm Into The Castle. Kaioo, You Have One Last Chance...join willingly, or join of My accord*

*somewhere in pesse* Gear-Pesse: ...HE'S HERE!!!!! LATIO-REOL's HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL TROOPS!!!!!!! TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Gear-Pesse is the leader of the Coganan Gaurd, who I will introduce in-depth later. the troop getting sent was Caugt up in the PWOMD shower, save Gear himself, so they're all Pikachus. Gear himself is a Raichu-but with Bronze Fur, and Gear Patterns on said Fur. This Guy has been tricked by the REAL black scale into thinking Landon's Black Scale. of course, this isn't true. he's also out for Latio. he's a Good Guy, Very Charitable, and also Very Powerfull. ONLY LATIO HAS EVER BEEN ABLE TO WOUND HIM, so don't get cocky if you think he looks weak. he's tall for a Raichu.*

WERE GOING TO OPTU, SECTOR 7, SUB-SECTOR 9, AKA PIKARUS!!! GET MOVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...huh?! ONLY PIKACHUS WON'T GET THEMSELVES NUKED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH?!?!?!?! pika-flu...oh-no. best wait for it to clear.

*as a raichu, Gear is Very, VERY phobiac of Pika-Flu. No pokemon can devolve via sickness, so the pain caused by it is tremendous. Gear has to wait for it to clear, or he could catch it, and be in so much pain that he could commit suicide.*

(Kaioo, this is your last chance! Abysmal me is coming, like it or not, so get moving and make some sort of amends with him, or ElSe!)

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 09-28-2010, 10:19 PM
Eevee trainer Offline

Quote:
Yes, someone joining us is indeed a special occasion. I'll order out for pizza, with miltank pepperoni, shroomish, and slowpoke tails as toppings. That okay?
On a human meat taco? ?.?
But... If we're having both, then yeah. That wouldn't bother meh. XP

No offence to you Latio-Reol, but you're the one that whacked meh on da head. D: -Rubs the Pokeball sized bump- ;~; I didn't think I did anything other than be an Eevee either. XD

Old 09-28-2010, 10:23 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Abysmal Me: *stops when he notices a victim of the pika flu*

...oh, that...was because...you were...at the...bottom of...the list!!!! I cAuSe ThE pIkA fLu, SiLlY gIrL, nOt CuRe It!!!! and besides...the people...at the...bottom of...the list...needed...some paranoia...in their lifes!!!!!!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 09-28-2010, 10:26 PM
Eevee trainer Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latio-Reol View Post
Abysmal Me: *stops when he notices a victim of the pika flu*

...oh, that...was because...you were...at the...bottom of...the list!!!! I cAuSe ThE pIkA fLu, SiLlY gIrL, nOt CuRe It!!!! and besides...the people...at the...bottom of...the list...needed...some paranoia...in their lifes!!!!!!
I wasn't at the bottom bottom! XD
And I know you don't cure it. XP Still mad over my mistake over the challenge today though. ;~; -So hoping for an awesome banner and avvie that'd match meh-
Still... I really want to use them hammehs. *-*

Old 09-28-2010, 10:30 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Abysmal Me: ...But of...Course! ...that is why...some of us...are here! please...if there...was no...Reward...then who would...PlAy?! SiLlY gIrL!!!!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 09-28-2010, 10:33 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

I'm going to do something silly and ask how to join.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Closed Thread