Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2010, 08:26 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default Re: The Pikachu Survivor Game - ☆Pikachu Counterstrike Edition!☆ IN ACTION!

*the volt tackle misses him totally*

fool I am in my realm, even if you somehow found me, I am within my realm, my power is key here, except Neo's. He is the ultimate Pikachu King of them all, I merely launch his evil weaponry upon the humans.

*presses a button and Snowpoint City exploded into a mass of Pikachus*

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 09-28-2010, 08:26 PM
Chromatic Alchemist Offline

Send a message via AIM to Chromatic Alchemist
Default Re: The Pikachu Survivor Game - ☆Pikachu Counterstrike Edition!☆ IN ACTION!

kaa! pi-i pi-i'pi! pika Chu pikachu chuu, pi chuu.

l links l
Old 09-28-2010, 08:28 PM
TehSandstorm Offline

What? It missed? Chuu? Pi piikaa? -uses Thunderbolt while spinning to try and hit Kaioo-
Old 09-28-2010, 08:28 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(SandStorm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you must translate all pika speak! also, you don't have to when addresing Neo Pikachu, A Pikachu, or when addressing other Pikachu. it's sort of akward if Pikachu cannot, by instinct, tell what other pikachu can say in their native tounge. I saw that last post, bottom of page 50! entierly pika-speak, no translation!!)

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 09-28-2010 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Specififacation.
Old 09-28-2010, 08:29 PM
TehSandstorm Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latio-Reol View Post
(SandStorm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you must translate all pika speak! also, you don't have to when addresing Neo Pikachu, A Pikachu, or when addressing other Pikachu. it's sort of akward if Pikachu cannot, by instinct, tell what other pikachu can say in their native tounge.)
I do... the italics are my translations.
I just use Pikaspeak because, well, it's fun.
Ohhhhh, sorry. I'll go edit page 50.

Last edited by TehSandstorm; 09-28-2010 at 08:32 PM.
Old 09-28-2010, 08:31 PM
Kaioo Offline

*thunderbolt misses*

I am in my realm, you are in the realm of Pokemon. I rule my realm.. *creates a massive Ononkusu guardian on his left, as well as a massive Emboar on his left, and a Zoroark and Daikenki on his right.*

See, just by my thoughts I have brought these beings to life. I am the only one who can do that in my realm *laughs*

Stop feebly trying to attack me from the realm of Pokemon foolish mortal Pikachu *unleashes a Necros clone upon Sandstorm, which is wielding a Volt Tackle Hammer*

*Necros clone chases Sandstorm*

Old 09-28-2010, 08:31 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(edited!!! now it says what translation you messed up on!)

Utopian side:...Read trial of juno? The First Chapter is basically a guide on how to ether away an "ultimate" power for specific realms! now then...what else Was I saying...oh, yes, Kaioo, the Abysmal Me expects you in The Organ Depository ASAP. he is offering you a Role I Suggest you take. The BIT.TRIP device, unfortunatly for you, can locate where you are, and Drag You back to the Confederacy, and Make you Transfer power of this realm over to Abysmal Me. I'd Rather Not that Be the Case Scenario. *looks up at Emboar Gaurd*

...Armageddon of Existance is Enough,dealing with The Monopolizing of All The Power Of a Whole Dimension is Quite Another. it would be Chaos if He Caught you. He'd Make you transfer the power, even if you were still here, in complete control, the BIT.TRIP device is that Strong. now scurry off. I'd Rather Not Do the Job of power transfer Myself if you Won't Go. so go. Now. it's all a suggestion of course, leaving, but a good one Nevertheless.

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 09-28-2010 at 08:43 PM. Reason: this needed more words, and more Chaotic, interdimensional fun!
Old 09-28-2010, 08:34 PM
TehSandstorm Offline

-uses Swift to destroy the Necros clone, then uses Swift on Kaioo-
Old 09-28-2010, 08:35 PM
Necros Offline

*blinks and watches his clone run around*

Well I never. That has to be only the sixth time that's happened. How amusing.
Old 09-28-2010, 08:36 PM
TehSandstorm Offline

The sixth time? Wow. Is it this crazy every day?
Old 09-28-2010, 08:36 PM
Kaioo Offline

*facepalm*

will this Pikachu evar learn?

*Swift misses*

*launches a WOMD that lands right on top of Sandstorm* :3

*sits on his throne with an evil smile, launching a WOMD at half of Sinnoh*

Hail Neo and his Pikachu world.

*Half of Sinnoh turns into Pikachus*

Old 09-28-2010, 08:38 PM
TehSandstorm Offline

-uses Protect while running away, then lets down the protect and disappears into own realm-
Old 09-28-2010, 08:41 PM
Kaioo Offline

damn Pikachus and their neccessity to steal my ideas >.> *kills a handful of Pikachus* hehehehehehehe.

Neo, I think there should be like a mega Pikachuroll, where you roll 3 times, and the 3 numbers you get, they become pikachus hehe.. or a special event PSG like at Christmas or something hehe

*unleashes the whole Gen V army of his into the realm of Pokemon* chaos ensue *My army begins killing Pikachus not aligned with Necros*

Old 09-28-2010, 08:43 PM
TehSandstorm Offline

Sorry for my behavior Kaioo. I was just trying to wake you up with Volt Tackle, and um, I guess you're woken up now. Hehe. I'll stop attacking you now.
Old 09-28-2010, 08:44 PM
Eevee trainer Offline

May I ask of something amongst you fellow Pokemon lovers? D:
Can I have your sincere and honest opinions on something I'm making? If all goes well with this piece, I'm moving onto either making a Pikachu or Raichu piece afterwards. =/ And I'd like opinions on it before I make it final. =/

If no one wants to look, that's fine, then I won't put the picture up. Thought I should ask before even more chaos ensues. XD;

|.:Art Gallery:.|.:.|.:Battle Log:.|
|.:My once trade thread:.|
Pearl FC- 4984-8127-7088 | SoulSilver FC- 1763-4967-6519 | Black FC- 0991-1240-1790
Closed Thread