Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 10-23-2010, 11:59 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default [DS] Ydos, the Parellel Beyond

Since Sabi-chan made the SU thread, I got to make the DS thread. I think everyone knows the drill by now. You can ask questions, talk about ideas and characters, just talk about anything really, ect ect.

Here's the sign up just so that everyone knows where it is :3

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-24-2010, 12:06 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Default Re: [DS] Ydos, the Parellel Beyond

I would also like to note:

In accepting SU's, both Crystal and I do read them completely, so when you are accepted, we both approve. No worries to you all.
Old 10-24-2010, 12:09 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

And replying to what Sabi said, I do read over the SUs after she accepts them, and so for I have agreed with her. But if there was something I did not agree with, I would post mentioning what I disagreed with in a SU. So if I don't post and just edit the list, I agree with Sabi 100% in her accepting it. If I post talking about your SU, then you may have to clear something up for me or edit something before I edit the list. This also works reverse. If I accept someone, Sabi can post and say that she didn't agree with me accepting a character.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-24-2010, 03:11 AM
Master Zorua Offline

I do have a suggestion that might be of interest. Perhaps a bit of a cover-up on the part of the masterminds. A guy who was about to leak out potentially devastating information to the public was murdered, and one of the other players is framed for the murder. It would open things up for investigations, heated trials on top of what I presume will include dragon battles and such.
Old 10-24-2010, 03:30 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewcario View Post
I do have a suggestion that might be of interest. Perhaps a bit of a cover-up on the part of the masterminds. A guy who was about to leak out potentially devastating information to the public was murdered, and one of the other players is framed for the murder. It would open things up for investigations, heated trials on top of what I presume will include dragon battles and such.
This works out better than my idea. XD
Since as RPM's, Crystal and I are playing plot significant moving the story type characters (wonderful explanation I know) this can work out well I'm guessing. Yes there will be dragon battles at some point I'm sure...XD

So after Crystal posts her opinion...I wanna ask who wants to be framed for murder? XD
Old 10-24-2010, 03:40 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ID Saraibre Ryu View Post
This works out better than my idea. XD
Since as RPM's, Crystal and I are playing plot significant moving the story type characters (wonderful explanation I know) this can work out well I'm guessing. Yes there will be dragon battles at some point I'm sure...XD

So after Crystal posts her opinion...I wanna ask who wants to be framed for murder? XD
And my opinion is this... It's a great idea! I'm just a little confused about the part when it says, "A guy who was about to leak out potentially devastating information to the public was murdered". Do you mean that the information this guy had was of the masterminds or of the police force and/or the military?

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-24-2010, 04:03 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDSaraibre_Ryu from the Sign-Ups
I like your SU and I like it a lot. Accepted. Crystal will edit the list when she gets back. ^^

Took awhile for my tongue to get around Kilo's name but it's now in processing. XD
Hey, thanks guyz! :D I was actually a little worried about it. I hope you didn't mind that Kilo turnedout to be a daredevil like you guess suggested in the Burst Dragon description. But I'm glad to be in! ^^

Heh, sorry 'bout the name. I guess it could also be spelled Kylo, but... I like using the 'i' better. But yeah, it's "Kai-low". Does that help some? ^^'

Any-hoot, nice idea with the murder thing. I think Mewcario meant that the information was of the masterminds... unless the military has something to do with it! :O And, uh... unless better suitable characters sign up, and wan thier character framed... I guess Kilo could be framed, though he's not really all that important. ^^' Though, I guess we shouldn't worry about it too much at this point in time, right?

Old 10-24-2010, 04:09 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

I hear you have need of my devious services.

I accept.
Old 10-24-2010, 04:13 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Hey, thanks guyz! :D I was actually a little worried about it. I hope you didn't mind that Kilo turnedout to be a daredevil like you guess suggested in the Burst Dragon description. But I'm glad to be in! ^^

Heh, sorry 'bout the name. I guess it could also be spelled Kylo, but... I like using the 'i' better. But yeah, it's "Kai-low". Does that help some? ^^'

Any-hoot, nice idea with the murder thing. I think Mewcario meant that the information was of the masterminds... unless the military has something to do with it! :O And, uh... unless better suitable characters sign up, and wan thier character framed... I guess Kilo could be framed, though he's not really all that important. ^^' Though, I guess we shouldn't worry about it too much at this point in time, right?
That does help with his name. Af for when you say that the military may have something to do with the problems arising, only Sabi and I will know if that is correct or not. If the case is that the information was about the masterminds, then it is an brilliant idea. We may just have to use it. And I think that my character, Kenna, would be a better candidate for being framed because not a lot of people in modern times truly understand they ways of a gypsy. I have done research on it, and it is rather interesting and I don't think that a lot of people would find it acceptable in our day and age.

EDIT: You ninja'd me, metal! I didn't know your post was there until after I posted this. Glad to hear you accept, good buddy :3

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 10-24-2010 at 04:15 AM.
Old 10-24-2010, 04:19 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

S'what I do. Can't be a villain out in the open; gotta ninja peoples.

And how could I not mastermind an evil plot? It's my speciality~
Old 10-24-2010, 04:23 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal sonic View Post
S'what I do. Can't be a villain out in the open; gotta ninja peoples.

And how could I not mastermind an evil plot? It's my speciality~
That it is, your speciality. You can be an evil mastermind and a ninja at the same time X3

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-24-2010, 11:44 AM
Master Zorua Offline

1.> Yes, the info is on the masterminds. Specifically, their intentions and a list of those in charge.
2.> So then, since we have multiple people wanting to be the framed victim, have we come to a consensus as to who will officially be framed?
3.> Regarding the murder evidence and other forms of evidence, will that be created by the gms of this over the course of the rp?

Last edited by Mewcario; 10-24-2010 at 11:49 AM.
Old 10-24-2010, 11:55 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
1.> Yes, the info is on the masterminds. Specifically, their intentions and a list of those in charge.
2.> So then, since we have multiple people wanting to be the framed victim, have we come to a consensus as to who will officially be framed?
3.> Regarding the murder evidence and other forms of evidence, will that be created by the gms of this over the course of the rp?
I'm sure we can come to an agreement of who will be framed before the RP starts. I was just making the suggestion that my character could be a candidate. As for the evidence, we will have to see. I think that is something I have to discuss with Sabi about.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-25-2010, 05:38 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Yes Crystal and I will discuss about the evidence, but so far, this seems a good way to me to get the ball rolling. Hell, now thanks to Neo, Kenneth could have killed said person and made it look like our candidate if he so finds it fitting.

As put in the SU thread, as RPM's, Crystal and I have the right to throw in random RP twists.

Speaking of Neo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Just watched How to Train Your Dragon just last night for the first time. Definitely an awesome animated movie.

Also, hope no one minds if I play an antagonist in this. ID Saraibre Ryu seems to like how I take on these roles. :P
Yes, yes it is an awesome movie. Watched it three times after I bought it...

I demand you stop reading my freakin' mind regarding role play jazz...sheesh man, you're scaring me. >_< What do you use? Concealed telepathy, a variant of clairvoyance? What?!
Old 10-25-2010, 11:12 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID Saraibre Ryu View Post
Yes, yes it is an awesome movie. Watched it three times after I bought it...

I demand you stop reading my freakin' mind regarding role play jazz...sheesh man, you're scaring me. >_< What do you use? Concealed telepathy, a variant of clairvoyance? What?!
I believe this is how Mr. Neo can read the minds of others.